Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

The reader sounds like a person you should avoid. Negative people don't have to be doing actual magic; their thoughts and words can affect you. However, this woman may be jealous of anyone who is in a relationship and doing work against you.

You need to start with a 13-herb or Uncrossing bath to remove anything that she might have thrown at you. You can then use Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, and Fire of Love to get him interested again in a physical relationship.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

eener

Unread post by eener » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanks Mama!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm

As recommended by Mama Micki

13 Herb Spiritual Bath....
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Follow Me Boy Spiritual Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Bewitching Spiritual Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html
Fire of Love Spiritual Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am

Since moving to Indonesia from America, I've been deathly sick twice, I've been possessed three times by something I have no clue what it was, and now my husband and I literally can't stand the sight of each other. That's the reason I moved here was to be with him and meet his mother - she cannot stand me because I'm not her religion. What steps can I take to make remove any hex or curse?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:52 am

Order the Uncrossing Kit. It has everything you need to remove negavitity from your life, whether it originates from outside sources or from within yourself.

A lot of parents do not like their children's spouses for one reason or another. I suggest a honey jar to sweeten her.

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am

Thank you Mama Micki. I'll order one and I'll learn how to make a honey jar. Thanks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

Here are some pages that are recommended to read:

Uncrossing and Jinx Breaking- http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Honey Jar and Sugar Box Magic Spells- http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 am

You can buy a honey jar from Lucky Mojo, on the Spell Kits page. It has everything you need, including a small jar of honey, appropriate herbs, a candle to burn on top, and instructions.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello everyone. On New Years Eve I gave my daughter and I Road Opening baths and burned Bayberry off and on in attempts to make this a great year for both of us, but the opposite has happened. I did work to keep the law away, and other agencies that can cause the law to come and today this woman called asking for my social security number after I told her no last year! I also was diagnosed with High Risk HPV and due to it I may have Paranasal sinus cancer which I thought was a sinus infection, AND my daughter may be getting left back due to her asthma and lack of her home instructors and teachers entering in her grade for the last two marking periods! My whole life has turned into a serious sh@t storm and is progressively getting worse! I'm breaking down. I can't afford a reading right now due to my daughters bday coming up. Can someone give me suggestions? Do I sound crossed?? Please help :cry:

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 pm

I am terribly sorry that you are going through these difficult times and because of tightness with money I would invite you to put in prayer requests at The Crystal Silence League. Also, every Sunday is the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour where Miss Cat, ConjureMan Ali, and a special guest from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (A.I.R.R.) take calls to give readings and rootwork advicefor those who sign up to be on the show. If you are interested then go to the February 17, 2013 Sign-up Page.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Thank you Papa Newt.
I put in prayer requests and I'll try to attend the radio show too. I don't have much more of a fight in me. I'm emotionally and spiritually drained.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm visiting my elderly parents and have been helping them around the house and yard. The whole front yard is dead - it is mostly dirt with a few sprigs of grass. I was thinking of bringing some sprigs of moss from my house to try and get something growing. Moss would be better than dirt, which gets tracked in the house ... believe me, I sweep piles of dirt off their hardwood floors every day. Then I thought ... the moss probably won't grow ... nothing grows here anymore. Then I remembered back when I was young, and now that I know a little about hoodoo I wondered ... could our lawn have been cursed?

The front yard was full of lush, St. Augustine grass when I was a child. My father took great care of it and was proud of it. Then, a blight started, near the street by the curb. The grass started dying and my father was so upset! He tried all the normal things, but nothing helped - the dead area kept spreading. This caused my father so much stress ... he was desperate to save his grass! Our neighbors' lawns have not died .... Our lawn kept dying until only a little grass remains on the far side. My father tried different things over the years: reseeding, hauling in new dirt, ... he even set the dead grass on fire once in hopes it would kill off whatever was bad. He plowed up the yard and put out new sod .... it died too. Then he gave up. I remember him wondering if someone had thrown something in our yard ... but if a person threw out an insect or fungus ... wouldn't it have spread around the neighborhood? The dead zone is only in our front yard.

1. Could our front yard have been cursed?
2. HOW would you curse somebody's lawn?
3. What can I do to fix this before I try to get the moss to grow?

Sorry if this is a weird subject, but if ya don't ask ... how will you know? :?

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 pm

well, sometimes curses are laid down on the property around a house, but that is usually to affect the occupant(s) inside, then just the lawn. If they were laying down some nasty stuff to curse the lawn, I would image that it would have started in multiple points on the lawn, and probably affected the whole area.

It sounds like something changed in the ground itself, not the plants. Perhaps some kind of nematode moved into the ground. It could also potentially be land pollution. Maybe there is some kind of sewage leak under the ground that was flowing on the property and it made the land hostile to the grass.

You could always do some kind of uncrossing work. The typical land cleansings that I have read involved roosters scratching and cleaning up, or finding the source material of the curse, and fixing it up and getting rid of it (often by disposing of it in a stream running away from you). You might try uncrossing powders that are lightly sprinkled on the land to help break up any curse that might be there.

On a more practical level, you might want to contact the Agricultural department, or maybe some environmental science folks and have them do soil samples and tests. They might be able to tell you about the soil itself and why the plants started dying.

There is a good number of Psalms and bible verses about getting plants to grow, and flourish. You could always pray those as well.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Thank you for the reply Brthrchristopher. I found out that some years after I moved out, the gas company dug up the section of yard by the curb due to a small gas leak at some point. It was something about really old gas lines having tiny fractures - my father thinks that may have made it where nothing would grow. But after everything was repaired, he had the topsoil removed and replaced... and he still couldn't get sod / grass seed to grow. If the gas lines in the neighborhood are the source of the problem, why have these old gas lines never failed under anyone else's yards? It's still fishy.

I will try putting out small patches of moss. It would be nice to "prepare" the death zone in some way, before bringing in the moss. If anyone knows ways to break a curse on land, and then bless the property for new growth, ... I'd love to hear your suggestions. In the mean time, I will look up the psalms and perhaps sprinkle holy water around before putting the moss out this spring. ;)

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 am

My boyfriend was bit by a spider on his leg and our relationship has never been the same since. we love each other so much but his mom sisters and others have negatively influenced our relationship. One day we are in love together and never going to be apart then the next day I never hear from him he wont answer my calls. its like he has been brain washed or his mom sister or dad has put him under a spell to stay away from me. there hurting us horribly. they are mentally harming him. I know he still loves me I have done a candle reversing spell for us both and in 2 days he was back with me. then as soon as his family finds out he is gone again. they are also putting spells on him to forget me what can I do to reverse this, and stop outside influences forever

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 am

As I stated in your other thread, get a yes/no reading from a member of AIRR: Is someone working against me?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Mama Micki

I concur. A reading would be most adventagous.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:01 pm

My intuition is showing that there is a lot of residual environmental contamination where your lawn is. I do see a small indication of unwanted energies. This I see as resonating from an area at the place where the driveway meets the curb, and underground...like under the road/pavement right at that point on the property.
I think the grass will take some years to flourish. As for the pipes not going bad everywhere, well that might just be a matter of time. Others may start to go bad as well they just haven't happened yet. Underground pipes can fracture for a number of reasons. One of them is heavy trucks or other machinery driving over a particular land area or road more often than other places. Was your father ever a semi truck driver? Do large trucks or machinery drive that road very often? This is probably the cause of the fractures forming on your property more than others. Also, the particular soil composition underground near where the pipes are may be more acidic or any number of unknown factors could be the cause of the leak. -Who knows? Maybe collecting rainwater in a rain barrel and then using a lawn care product to sprinkle that water while parying for cleansing of the land. You could also use some cleansing type incense and "smudge" the area while you pray. This might get rid of any "yuck" -Spiritual or Environmental.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks for the reply SweetLady. :) To answer your question - no, no big trucks - not in my family or any of the neighbors. As for where the driveway meets the street ... we used to have a big pine tree that was struck by lightning, but that was across the driveway from the dead zone. The lightning burned a steak down the pine all the way to the ground though. We lost the pine, of course. That is all I remember being near the point where the driveway meets the street - and the pine was on the "good" side of the driveway.

When my parents bought the property, they were outside the city limits on a dirt road ( hard to believe now ). Anyway, the streets were paved in the early 1950s to the best of my knowledge. If something nasty is under the road, it's been stuck there a long time. :!: Even so, I'd just as soon clear away any bad luck stuff if I could, so I will try to focus on cleansing at the area you suggest. I appreciate your help.

Wow. I just had a memory pop into my head as per where the driveway meets the street - and it is a BAD one. When I was about 9, my parents and I were out in the front yard, working. I had a little dog, short legs, long body( about the size of a corgi ), she was the color of a yellow lab. She was walking in the street in front of our house and a guy in a pickup truck came flying about the corner. My dog heard him and trotted over to the gutter right next to the curb. She was right next to the curb! This man swerved his truck into the opposing lane just so he could hit my dog! I saw the whole thing. He hit her and knocked her several feet down the road - Still in the gutter, right next to the curb ... she died right in front of me. So ... I guess my dog was killed where you are feeling something bad... could that be what you sense?

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 am

That is interesting that you remember that about the dog. Also, the pine is very interesting and lightning struck wood is very valuable in conjure. If there is a stump, I wonder if you could use it still? There is a forum for q's about lightning struck wood look for it on the Board index under conjure items Lucky Mojo Doesn't sell for more information.
-as for the spot where the driveway meets the curb, the unwanted or unpleasant energy I am sensing is not because of the dog, in fact I think that it is the other way around. I think the dog died there because of what lies beneath. I think there is probably something buried there. -The fact that the road was not always paved makes this even more likely. I am going to PM you.

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 pm

thank you could you do a reading? I now have an urgent situation that i need to know about asap, is there emergency readings?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

You can call any member of AIRR who does 10 minute readings. Try Lou Florez or Miss Elvyra.They can often be booked on the same day that you call.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Thank you once again for kindness.

Tell me what is it that
far away Where hangs
the mist cloud sullen
and gray? Rising and Rolling
through clouds of spray
tell me, What is it,
PRAY

theonewhogotaway

Unread post by theonewhogotaway » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 am

I think my ex family is doing the same minus the spell tho. But i think they've convinced him to get back with his ex cause they know her very well an i'm assuming they like her but they don't know me they know of me from asking him about me.. Hes back with her, he doesn't know that i know & everytime i ask if he's cheating he says no, & hasn't broken it off with me evertime i ask him do he want to leave he says no, he promise that our relationship will get better, i know he's not happy with her cause when we first met that's what he told me its obvious he doesn't want to leave me but i don't know why he's back with her.. latey he's been alil distant from me which is Strange cause we don't live far apart.. Should i do a honey jar for this or i was thinking of using syrup & cinnamon & sugar with there names in a jar, with my picture & his & burning a red candle on it 3days a week sayin a small sweet prayer.. Any suggestions..

trix

Unread post by trix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am

Hi, I hope someone here can advise me... I don't even know where to begin... My life has gone from bad to worse for so long now that I don't even know what it is to be happy anymore. I don't know if I'm crossed or if I'm just permanently unlucky.

I haven't ever been able to keep a job for more than 3 years, the last one only lasted 6 months. I've been told by prospective employers that I've worked at too many places before and that they are wary of hiring me. Either the company I work for goes under, or they fire me, I am always victimized no matter where I work. I used to be bullied nonstop in my school days, then when I started working, I was always bullied by people I worked with. The last company I worked for just about destroyed me mentally and emotionally and I have been trying to 'make it' on my own since then, I can't bear the thought of working for anyone again. I go into a panic when I even think about it.

All I ever wanted was just to be happy and to find someone to love and to settle down and have a family like others my age, but I've never been able to find someone who loved me back, it's always been one-sided. I'm in my thirties, but I've only had one boyfriend when I was in my teens which only lasted 2 weeks...

In my twenties, I fell in love with my best friend, but nothing ever happened between us. I got help from someone similar to a root worker, I wanted him to feel the same. I found out he had a girlfriend after I fell for him. His girlfriend didn't like me being in his life even though we practically lived on opposite ends of the country, and well, she got someone to do black magic against me. It turned into a war of sorts, her doing stuff against me and me having it taken off. It got to the point where my friend and I weren't speaking anymore after a friendship that lasted many years, things soured between us. Eventually they broke up and he found someone else. Things got too much for me and I was so depressed I felt like I had nothing to live for.

I've been told for years now that I'm clear of anything being done against me, but my life has continued to spiral downhill at an alarming rate.

I've only ever been close to 3 of my family members and 2 passed away not so long ago. Slowly but surely I've lost every friend I had, I am completely alone except for the one person in my family I can still count on, who lives with me and has financially supported me whenever I've been without an income and we've struggled to survive year after year with things just getting worse. We hardly have contact with the rest of the family because of the way they treat us, as if we're not good enough to know them. There were things that further happened to cause a rift between us and them.

With all the job changes and always getting the short end of the stick wherever I've been, I haven't been able to save any money. When money comes in, things break, car trouble, things stolen or destroyed by others that need to be replaced, and I need more than what I make to compensate for all the losses. I am deep in debt and can't afford a place of my own. Financially I am draining the person I live with, who also can't afford to support me and is losing her life savings, we are struggling to survive. She has never gotten a promotion at work and everyone else earns more than 6x what she does. She also always gets the short end of the stick.

We have no home of our own and have had to move once every 6-18 months in the last 4-5 years because our safety is at risk or I lose my income and we can't afford the rent. We've ended up having to live between drug dealers because we couldn't afford anything better!

Just now again we've been told this place is being sold and although these people have mostly acted decent towards us, we are now being completely disrespected.

We've also had insects invade our home, so severe it's like a plague. It has lasted more than 6 months and no one believes when we tell them the extent of it. We've never seen anything like it before.

Last year my depression returned and I started feeling so negative about everything in my life that I wished I could just go to sleep and not wake up again. The only reason I could think of to go on, was that I didn't want the only family member I am close to, to be left alone.

My hair turned white last year, I don't know if it was from all the stress I was having at my previous job.

Strange things started happening in the house, like poltergeist activity... one morning I saw something black materialize (a spirit of something?) in front of me, which scared the living daylights out of me. It closed a heavy door right in front of me.

I was referred to a medium, who found a spirit attached to me and removed it. The negativity ceased for a while, and a week later some of my hair color started returning and I haven't seen anything like before when the spirit activity was happening. It's been slow but more of my color has returned since then.

I am getting more and more depressed and negative again by the day. I am worried about money, about where we're going to stay, and I am so, so lonely...

I don't know what to make of all this. With a few exceptions, people just seem to instantly dislike me no matter how nice I am to them.

I've known a few people over the years who practiced some form of magic and who could have done something against me. But what I don't understand is how the worker who helped me all those years, never again picked up on anything being done against me after the last time he cleared me, yet my life has over the last 10 years disintegrated into nothing.

Could someone have done something against me and somehow blocked him from seeing it? He's one of the best workers in the country and has done some things I thought impossible, but this has me stumped.

Other people have told me that they've never encountered anyone with such bad luck, ever... My life's just passing me by while I get deeper in debt, no partner, no job again but I'm trying on my own, now again I have to find a new place to stay....

This can't be normal, can it...?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 am

Hi, trix.

This is a forum for the customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and is financially maintined by the Lucky Mojo shop to assist our customers in selecting spiritual supplies for use in the practice of hoodoo.

We cannot assess your condition as we do not use this forum to give readings.

If you want a reading from a rootworker professional who has taken my course of training and graduated and has at least two years of experience serving the public as a reader and conjure doctor, please check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Association of Readers and Rootworkers:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

In addition, before contacting them, i suggest you read these other free, helpful pages:

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Code of Ethics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Fake Psychics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

Contract
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Ombudsman Terms of Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

Category:Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ad_Opening

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Trix, no ... that's not normal. I am so sorry all this is happening to you. I am no expert, but I will suggest you start doing some sort of weekly cleansing on your home / person / family member, then follow up with protection. I have had great luck with Lucky Mojo Chinese Wash. I put a couple of drops in a bucket of hot water with Pine-sol and clean the physical AND spiritual gunk away while saying the 23rd psalm. Check out the threads on this site about house cleansing, then sealing the home with protection - it really helps. Also, try taking baths in epsom salt at least, until you can order some uncrossing bath crystals. You can even put a drop of Chinese Wash in your bath to help wash away bad stuff. It is something you and your family member need to be doing.

Also, I would recommend you buy the book 'Ghost Symptoms" by Kelly Ray - it's for sale on the Lucky Mojo site.... Especially if close family members have passed recently. When you read through the links Miss Cat sent you, and the stuff on Chinese Wash and how it can help, you will probably have a list of items to order that can help. In the mean time, bathe with epsom salt and pray to God for help and protection. Also, pray to Saint Michael the Archangel. Like Miss Cat said, a reading would give you more info to develop a plan of action ... but in the meantime, pray and cleanse and ask for protection. I've said a prayer for you .... best of luck and keep us posted.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:49 pm

You can find 'Ghost Symptoms" by Kelly Ray here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#spiritualism

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

trix

Unread post by trix » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 am

Thanks so much for the replies, they've been very helpful. I'll go through the links posted and read through all the info. It looks like I have a lot to learn too. Thank you for the recommendations, I'll buy the items and the book as soon as I have some funds available in the next 2 weeks or so. I'm anxious to get a reading to find out what is happening, I think not knowing is worse than knowing, whatever the outcome is. I'll schedule one as soon as I've read through everything.

The book also seems like just what I need! I think that's a big part of what's going on... it may be another spirit attachment. It would definitely explain a lot of things like the health issues, negativity and victimization...

I'm worried I may be crossed/cursed too because of all the job losses, constant moving and being unable to get into a relationship. Every area of my life is blocked. I'm not sure, but could a spirit attachment also be the cause of this somehow?

Something I thought about again today was that my mother has a chronic condition and told me long ago that it started when she became pregnant with me. Her doctor told her she was allergic to the pregnancy but she has been suffering from it ever since. No doctor has been able to help her. I feel like I've caused so much bad stuff to happen to her too..

And if I can ask something else... Is there any way to use the bath products (or even the epsom salt) effectively to get the same results without a bath (I only have a shower)?

MoonBreath, thank you so much for the prayer :) Would you believe a prayer book I received as a gift, was on the floor next to my bed when I woke up this morning? I have no idea how it got there...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 am

--trix,

In hoodoo practice, spiritual bathing is often done in the manner of pouring baths. The herbs/minerals/bath crystals etc. are prepared in the water, which is then poured over your head, while praying. This can be done in a shower stall, just place a bowl, or such, beneath you, to collect some of the water, for disposal.

You can read more about it, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

trix

Unread post by trix » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:02 am

Thank you very much for the explanation and the link. Am reading through it now.

I'll have some funds available tomorrow to schedule a reading and I can't wait. I'm really glad I came across this site, I wish I found it sooner. Everyone's been so helpful, thank you all.

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:25 am

Hi,

i was told by a friend (whom i had asked to aid me and my boyfriend in a reversing spell or uncrossing spell) that supposedly was put on my boyfriend back in high school. The girl came up to him and explained in detail what was going to happen to him and it has. It isn't over yet from what he says, and the spell is that he will suffer numerous tragedy's through out his entire life.

The friend i asked for help did a reversal spell but 2 days later my boyfriend flipped out and became very violent and out of control. I called my friend and requested that he must undo what he had done.

My friend said that he heard some spells have a catch to them like if the person ever tries to get rid of the work laid on them it can cause that person to go insane. My friend said that the person worked on will never be able to get rid of the spell.

Is this true?

I have a hard time believing this, but am not real knowledgeable on the matter.

I then started to think my friend had really laid work on my boyfriend and was just covering up his deceitful spell he had actually put on my boyfriend.

Any comment or suggestion's on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
12zodiac

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello Everyone --

My pattern, which has hindered me all my adult life, goes like this: essentially, when work and career is improving, love and relationship hits the tank... when a relationship is promising, work or career opportunities dry up. It doesn't seem to be possible in my place to have success in both simultaneously. It's frustrating, and I can't seem to break it. I sure could use help and insight.

It as been a painful 8 years since my divorce, and plenty of poor relationships and trysts in-between, and I'm doing major cleansing and reconnection to spirit work to prepare to do new serious love work when Spring comes to Minnesota (which may be freakin' June, at this rate; good grief, more snow tonight!). Work has been somewhat steady, but is getting wobbly. I'm genuinely afraid prosperity will suffer if I focus on love, or love will continue to be evasive if I focus on work and prosperity. I'm stuck -- crossed? -- as to why both these doors can't be open to me at the same time, or what to do or pursue to break this pattern. I know I deserve both and don't have to choose... but this has been a tough cross to try to uncross...and it has dogged me for years...

I'd be grateful for anyone's suggestions, insights, recommendations for magical action I can take and new patterns to consider.

Thanks all! :)

Murphy

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi magicmurphy,

You probably want to get a reading with a rootworker to identify the patterns in your life with regards to this imbalance and ascertain wether or not you have any crossing affecting you. It sounds like this is more complex than meets the eye and getting a professional like one of the members from AIRR to look into it may help you find the best and most direct methods to move beyond the blockage.

You can look through the AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. Read their bios and then choose one that you feel an affinity with.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Much Obliged! I will. :)

Murphy

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:59 pm

For consistent life long patterns like you describe I find having your natal astrological chart read by a talented astrologer is one of the better ways of seeing what is going on.
HRCC Student #1559

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Thank you for the recommendation! I appreciate it. :)

Murphy

mamaundo

Unread post by mamaundo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello I'm new to the forum and unfamiliar with where to post a question. For the last several years, I ve been experiencing memory loss and feeling confused all the time. I feel that someone has put something on me to prevent me from going back to school, which therefore has stopped me from advancing in my career.There are a lot of jealous individuals in my family and they all believe in magic heavily. Please offer advice as to how I can clear mind and regain my photographic memory back. Also, whatever has been done to me causes me to have headaches and restless nigh

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 am

mamaundo

Have you seen a Doctor? Those can be very serious symptoms, and even if they are being caused by magic they are manifesting in your physical body, so you are going to need to work with a medical professional along side whatever spiritual work you do.

Do a cleansing on yourself and your home. Thirteen Herb bath works great for this, do it for thirteen days, and wash the floors in your house with Chinese wash. After that put up a strong protection like the Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit.
HRCC Student #1559

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

I am not sure this is the right area. but I have been having LM set Uncrossing candles for me over the last few weeks. All the reports have indicated blockages, though they seem to be getting less prominent. All of a sudden (within about 10 days) I have been hit with one set back, bad luck, day after day.. I am not sure if its coincidence, karma, or something else.

I am looking for something to bring and restore good luck to me. I have Uncrossing Oil, uncrossing bath crystals, a St. Michael vigil (that I previously had). i would like to do something until I can get a reading. i was thinking of having a good luck candle set for me, but i am not sure. At this point, I will do anything just to have some peace and stop this bad luck in my life.

Any advice is appreciated.

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:38 pm

I threw out some plates about a year ago and put it in our garbage room of our apartment complex. Today i went in our Laundry room in our building and someone placed the plates that i used to own on the table and on top of the plates was a weird looking coin and a broken chain. I do not know what this signifies but i find it very strange that they used my plates that i discarded and i know that this is some kind of spell, but i do not know for sure whether this is directed at me or not. I did not touch these items because i know that it is some kind of conjure. Can someone please let me know if they know anything about this kind of spell and if it was directed at me; what should i do? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi, Starskylady,
There's no such thing as coincidences, in my opinion. But to say that something was directed at you specifically is very difficult to diagnose without seeing what it looks like, etc.
However, just to be on the safe side, you might want to try spraying salt water on it, or Florida water, or whatever you have on hand until you can get yourself some Lucky Mojo uncrossing products. They will definitely help you if someone is working roots (or whatever) on you. And, they won't hurt you if nobody has done something to you. So, it's a "win-win" deal!
In the meantime, take a look-see at the forum's uncrossing topic. You'll find lots of great tips on what you can do for uncrossing.
Also, I adore the Fiery Wall of Protection lines too. They work great. You might want to follow up with protecting yourself in the future.
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

starskylady

Unread post by starskylady » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:53 am

I am going to do exactly as you stated and spray the salt water and then get some uncrossing products. This was very strange and i am going to try and take a picture of it. Thank you so much for your good advice.

Done2

Unread post by Done2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 am

starskylady
When you say you threw them out, did you put them in a bag and toss them? Or did you just place them in the garbage room where someone could just grab them? Could a person have seen them and thought "hey, I need new plates" and grabbed them and are now passing them off to the next person? In a few apartment buildings I've lived in we had a space for that. Even growing up there was a place at the dump where you put things that other people may want. My aunt used to get upset that my uncle would leave with a truckload of trash and come home with a "truckload of new trash".

Although that makes me think. I think it's time to toss my mishmash of dishes. One set I got from the apartment (like above) and others came from people who didn't particularly like me. I'll just tell hubby we need new dishes to make the house look neat and tidy for the move :D

Done2

Unread post by Done2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 am

Okay, so I noticed in an earlier post that one of the mods stated that "bad thoughts" could be just as bad as a curse. When my father died, I did what you would basically call a banishing spell on my stepmother. I don't care what happens to her, or where she goes in life, I just never want to see her or her family again. I don't think anyone in her family would actually put a curse on me, but the hatred is strong.

Should I have included all of her children in the banishing?

I still feel like there's residual, what would you suggest for that?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 am

Hi bulldogge,

I recommend you cleanse and protect yourself. You can get the "uncrossing spell kit" and "fiery wall of protection spell kit". The spell kits come with full instructions plus all the necessary ingredients and supply's you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Hello all I am new to this I believe I am curse because I had readings done with 2 separate people and they both told me I was cross and has several candle lightings set by MISC and Dr. E so I ordered an uncrossing mojo bag and red lucky clover both triple strength I just wanted to clarity that the uncrossing bag will remove any and all evil forces/spirits and clear the blockages /obstacles bad vibration... also I ordered the red lucky clover to bring me good luck in love, health, money, protection etc. Does that sound like an awesome combo that will get the job done and then some effectively? Thank you in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am

Yes, the Uncrossing mojo hand is for carrying with you to undo the work of curses and crossed conditions. I always receommend that anyone embarking on uncrossing spells begin with at least one Uncrossing Bath or 13 Herb Bath.

If you purchased the Uncrossing mojo bag, there is a dram vial of Uncrossing oil with it. Prepare a bath for yourself with about half that vial's worth of oil added to the bath.

Please see the Uncrossing Bath thread for more instructions -- you can use a few drops of oil instead of the Bath Crystals if you already placed your order and do not wish to wait for a second order to arrive.
catherine yronwode

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

It hasn't arrived yet one bag is done the other is being prepared so can I call the store to see if I can have it added and ship together. Thanks alot cat

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Roe13: If you would like to have something added to your already placed order then, yes, I would go ahead and call the store and check if this is possible.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Okay thank Joseph I'll give them a call tomorrow

butterfly22
Newly Registered

Unread post by butterfly22 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 am

How can you tell if someone has a binding, love spell or jinx spell work on you ? How can it be cleansed or cleared ? And What would be the symptoms? Reasons I ask is because, for many years I was relatively like by peers, had friends, good jobs and people always told my I was pretty, and I was pretty popular and happy for the most part. All of a sudden my good luck, friends and jobs have diminished . People seem to automatically have bad attitudes with me and no patience with me. I have very good ideas about building businesses, and creating new things yet things never quite can move fast enough and I can't seem to do what I have planned; like I can reach my goals vs. being my usual multi-tasked self. However, I remember once, being told by a person I was involved with that they wished they were ME, and placed a love spell on me. They said candles were burned etc.... Then again told they were a warlock and wished they wouldn't have done so because now they have a change of heart and no long was in love with me.
At the time I did not believe in such things, and ignored the comments, just thinking that the person once again was trying to live out a fantasy world they conjured up in there mind. However, as time goes on notice that my life is whirl winding into a downfall slowly but surely.
I have no friends anymore, I stay constantly at the doctor for illnesses that they can never seem to fix. I always get people giving me attitudes when I shop, like they want me to argue or get into altercations with them, but I just ignore or brush it off and keep going.
Sometimes it feels like no likes me too much anymore and I can never seem to do what I have planned to do. Only think OF DOING IT... I feel something is wrong but I can't figure it out
Am I hexed by this person or is this just life...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:57 am

Good Afternoon, Butterfly22,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
Please take the time to go to the introductions thread and view the popular threads, forum rules, And (if you like) introduce yourself!
It sure does sound like you have had something placed on you. And I'm very sorry.
Here is the link to tell you all about uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
There's a lot of ideas there. And, once you go through this page, we are more than happy to coach you on what to do with the products.
A long time ago, a VERY high Priest of a religion placed a love spell on me. I couldn't stop thinking about him (even though I couldn't stand the guy). I kept wanting to be with him (for no reason) and I would dream about him. Took me a couple of weeks to realize what he had done. I mean, GEEZ, how could I feel this way about someone I wasn't attracted to? LOL. So, that may be another sign for other people (as everybody is affected differently) that there was a love spell placed on them.
I got rid of it COMPLETELY once I realized what was going on.
You might want to talk to an AIRR member for a reading, magical work and/or magical coaching. It's always nice to target who has done these things to you (you never know if it was this guy or even an entity) and send it back to them. Additionally, it's easier to remove a spell (although it (of course) can be done without knowing who placed the spell on you) if you know the target.
You can browse through the members and look at their specialties: http://readersandrootworkers.org
After the spells are removed, then you can get started on magical work to have luck (and success) in your endeavors
Good Luck to you
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

butterfly22
Newly Registered

Unread post by butterfly22 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! I can finally confirm I'm not just imagining things. I too, like you just all of a sudden felt like I could not be without the guy. I recall in the beginning, I was never all that interested in him an even broke up with him a couple of times. well, I know nothing about actually doing any rootwork though. Do you suggest something specifically and can I get help doing it? Or can I have someone do it for me remove and reverse the spell?
I would definitely like to set up a reading with you, do you have specific immediate call times? I just the psychic list, and everyone seem unavailable. I have to use a credit card I don't use Paypal.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi, Butterfly22,
I'm very flattered! But, right now it's VERY busy month, and can't do readings or spell work for anyone (not even close friends and family!)!
But, did you already go to the AIRR website? http://readersandrootworkers.org
If you did and everyone was unavailable, go to this website: www.hoodoopsychics.com they all do readings.
And browse through everybody's specialties because many do indeed do this type of spell work (or you can get coaching, if you prefer).
If you still can't find anyone, let us know. But, I am pretty sure many are available today (or tonight).
Hope this helps.
Take care and keep in touch!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I wanted to know if I am curse or cross can my girlfriend be cross or affected as well?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi Roe13,

It is very difficult to say one way or the other if you have been crossed or cursed with the lack of information.

The best way to find out is to get a reading from a reputable rootworkeer such as a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkeers. If matters of your situation is dire then you can also check out to see who is available on Hoodoo Psychis

Every Sunday there is the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour which you can sign up here on the forum to have a chance to be on this Sunday's show. To sign up, if you so choose, click here.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:36 pm

I had a reading done with two different people also I had several candles burn with MISC that confirm that as well. The reason I ask is because she having bad luck with everything basically.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:53 am

She may want to consider working with Van Van Products which is excellent for clearing away evil and turning bad luck into good. An excellent product and one of my favorites to work with I must say.

As for you, since you had a reading that confirmed that you were crossed, be sure to follow any advice that was given to remediate the condition. Such products as and/or a [url=http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html]13 Herb Bath can help to clean out those crossed conditions.

Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:33 am

Hello, Roe13,
Papa Newt is ABSOLUTELY right!!
Although she is probably not cursed, the negativity from you can intermingle with her energy field (aura). Especially if she's susceptible. I would imagine that she is because she loves you and feels bad for you which weakens that field and absorbs some of your negative energy.
The products that Papa Newt has prescribed are PERFECT!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”