Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
berlynx

Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by berlynx » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 am

Just ordered items last aug 11,2012. after i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging, i didn't received any replie's anymore from your company. just wanna know whats the matter and whats the status of my order.

tnx hope to hearing from yoou soon.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:11 pm

berlynx --

I have no idea what you mean by "i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging."

We require no "authorization letter."

Customers simply click the buttons on our catalogue pages which adds items to our the shopping cart and you then check out with a credit card.

Your IP address indicates that you are in the Philippines -- and we ship there all the time, to many customers.

One possibility is that you had enough money in your account for the products but not enough to cover shipping. As we explain at our site, foreign orders will incur TWO charges, the first for products, the second for exact shipping plus a $2.00 handling charge for our time in filling our customs forms.

At any given time we have between two and ten "Foreign Decline" packages in the shipping department. These are orders for which the credit card passed muster on the merchandise charge but suffered a credit card decline when the shipping charge was attempted. We attempt to email customers who have "Foreign Declines" three times, and if we receive no reply, we unpack the box and return the merchandise to our shelves, then issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee for all our time and trouble.

If you have emailed us at order@luckymojo.com and recived no reply, please try again, as that email is answered on a daily basis.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

berlynx

Unread post by berlynx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 am

catherineyronwode wrote:berlynx --

I have no idea what you mean by "i send the authorization letter which is needed for credit card charging."

We require no "authorization letter."

Customers simply click the buttons on our catalogue pages which adds items to our the shopping cart and you then check out with a credit card.

Your IP address indicates that you are in the Philippines -- and we ship there all the time, to many customers.

One possibility is that you had enough money in your account for the products but not enough to cover shipping. As we explain at our site, foreign orders will incur TWO charges, the first for products, the second for exact shipping plus a $2.00 handling charge for our time in filling our customs forms.

At any given time we have between two and ten "Foreign Decline" packages in the shipping department. These are orders for which the credit card passed muster on the merchandise charge but suffered a credit card decline when the shipping charge was attempted. We attempt to email customers who have "Foreign Declines" three times, and if we receive no reply, we unpack the box and return the merchandise to our shelves, then issue a refund minus a 15% restocking fee for all our time and trouble.

If you have emailed us at order@luckymojo.com and recived no reply, please try again, as that email is answered on a daily basis.

Good luck.
here' the email sent to meregarding the authorization thing:

Hello Berlin,

On Aug 12, 2012, at 5:07 AM, Berlin Timbol wrote:

Hi! Good day! i just wanna know how much will be charged to my credit card including the shipping cost and what is the lead time of the delivery.
thanks & best regards.

Thanks for your interest in Lucky Mojo products.

RE: FOREIGN ORDERS

We cannot estimate shipping costs in advance. We have to assemble your order and pack it before we know what the exact shipping and insurance cost will be. Therefore we must have your permission in advance to bill your credit card twice. Once for the cost of the items ordered. Then, when the order is ready to ship we will make a second charge to your credit card for shipping and insurance, plus a $2.00 charge for filling out customs forms.

We use US Mail to ship overseas -- airmail. We must have your authorization to bill your credit card ourselves and we will only ship overseas once we have that authorization.

We send overseas orders via USPS Priority International ONLY, insured for the value of the parcel.

The words "Please bill shipping to my credit card" MUST appear on your order and you must specify the type of service you require.

The ONLY exception we make to the above is for customers who have their own International FED-EX account number and who authorize us to use their FED-EX account number to ship to them on the "Bill Recipient's Account" portion of the FED-EX form.

We cannot send foreign orders via Fed-Ex abroad without YOUR Fed-Ex account number. The reason for this is that Fed-Ex is not responsible for customs costs and if the package is refused due to customs costs, they will charge OUR account for the shipping. This has happened often enough to us, and at great enough expense each time, that we simply refuse to use Fed-Ex as a carrier unless the buyer has their own Fed-Ex account.

Due to poor experiences with customs departments in several nations, we no longer will bill shipping via FED-EX to a customer's credit card, It must be billed directly to the customer's FED-EX Account Number only.

To repeat: we do not send FED-EX overseas unless the person gives us their own FED-EX account number. Our reason for this is that if we put your credit card number on the FED-EX waybill and you refuse the package (and we have had this happen when people did not want to pay the large FED-EX bill or customs charges that they did not anticipate) then FED-EX charged Lucky Mojo for the shipping -- and we never got the money back. So, either you must send us a FED-EX account number of your own (and you can sign up with FED-EX to get one, using your own credit card) or you must let us send the parcel by the only way we can -- which is US MAIL GLOBAL PRIORITY or US MAIL AIR PARCEL POST INSURED.

Orders shipped overseas can take longer to arrive than US orders to ship, but usually do make it to their destination at the same rate of speed as any package mailed from the USA to your nation. However, we cannot estimate the arrival date as the package may be held by customs, over which we have no control.

Thanks for your help in making overseas commerce possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: berlintimbol@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 9:10 PM
Subject: Your Receipt Order Number: 41696

Thank you for your business!

Order Number: 41696

Billing Address:
-----------------
Roberto Jr. Yumol Timbol
Blim dot net internet cafe
Road 8, 125
quezon City, ncr 1105
Philippines
0632-3323944
berlintimbol@yahoo.com

Shipping Address:
------------------
Roberto Jr. Yumol Timbol
Blim dot net internet cafe
Road 8, 125
quezon City, ncr 1105
Philippines
0632-3323944

Special Shipping Instructions: If you require Discreet Packaging, prefer UPS to USPS, or want us to leave the package by the door, please say so below.If you wish us to ship via Federal Express or Inbound UPS, please include your Fed-Ex or UPS account number below.

Specials:
If you are ordering a 6-Herb Special, 12-Oil Special, 12-Incense Special, 12-Bath-Crystal Special, or 12-Sachet-Powder Special,please list your selections in the message area below.
Wholesale ž Foreign Customers: WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS: To order wholesale, your company must be on file. If you have a wholesale account with us you may enter your order here at retail prices, and we will apply your wholesale discount at billing time. Please ignore the auto-shipping prices displayed; you will be billed exact shipping.FOREIGN CUSTOMERS: Please ignore the auto-shipping prices displayed; you will be billed exact shipping plus $2.00 handling (for custom forms, etc.) as a second charge on your credit card at the time of shipping.If you are not a USA retail customer, please indicate WHOLESALE and/or FOREIGN in the message area below.
Message Area:
Foreign

Qty Item Ordered SKU Each Subtotal
------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Fast Luck Incense Powder IPD-HOO-FAST $5.00 $15.00
1 Fast Luck Bath Crystals BCR-HOO-FAST $5.00 $5.00
1 Van Van Incense Powder IPD-HOO-VANV $5.00 $5.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal $25.00
Shipping: USA shipping costs are calculated automatically. $10.00
Tax Total $0.00
Grand Total $35.00

Payment type:American Express

Please come again!
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

This store is powered by ShopSite web catalog software.

Respectfully,
Leslie

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
6632 Covey Rd
Forestville, CA 95436
order@luckymojo.com
(707) 887-1521
(707) 887-7128 FAX

hope this would help to clarify things.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

The portion of the reply you got that relates to your question is this (copied and pasted):

We cannot estimate shipping costs in advance. We have to assemble your order and pack it before we know what the exact shipping and insurance cost will be. Therefore we must have your permission in advance to bill your credit card twice. Once for the cost of the items ordered. Then, when the order is ready to ship we will make a second charge to your credit card for shipping and insurance, plus a $2.00 charge for filling out customs forms.

You ordered on 8/11/2012 your time but due to time zone differences, we entered your order into our system on 8/12/2012. The order was ready for packing on 8/13/2012 and you were charged for shipping and your order shipped on 8/14/2012 with the tracking number of LN782867814US -- and you can track it via the USPS.

Next time, please ask questions in email by addressing orders@luckymojo.com -- their job is to reply to questions like this.

Cheers!
catherine yronwode

berlynx

Unread post by berlynx » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 pm

wow! thank you very much Ms. Cat! You're a great help. Now i will just wait for the items. Once again thank you so much!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Seems like orders are definitely back on track! That is great news for everyone!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes, Joseph -- we ran off the rails while repainting the shop -- we had entire areas of the building blocked off for remodelling -- but we caught back up around August 1st (2012) and are now rolling steadily, as before.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Well it was definitely worthwhile. The shop looks stunning with the new paint. Just wonderful. Worth the wait! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

Temont wrote:I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!
Glad to hear your are pleased with you Lucky Mojo Shipping Experience.

Us in the Shipping Department have a lot of orders to get out, and we do our best.

I am glad your order found you quickly and with no problems.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Teigra Delaluna
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teigra Delaluna » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi I made an order November 24 and it consisted of:
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 Crucible of Courage Oil
1 6" Offertory Candle, Yellow
1 Protection Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Clarity Oil
1 Psychic Vision Oil
1 Stamped Brass Star Holder for 6"
1 Brass Candle Snuffer, Brass Handle,
1 Steady Work Oil

Is it possible to get an estimate of when it may ship?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Teigra Delaluna --

The name you are using here is not your customer name! There is no "Telgra Delaluna" in our database. I can't answer your question!

Okay, what the heck. I'll play the game...

Of all the things you ordered, the least often purchased would probably be Crucible of Courage Oil. So i am going to go through all the purchases anyone has ever made of Crucible of Courage oil backwards, starting from today, until i find an order that matches yours. This is madness.

Okay, found it. Your order was placed on November 25, 2012 and shipped on November 28, 2012 by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small, three days later. You requested that it be shipped DISCREET -- that is, without our usual return address, so that no one will know where it came from.

According to our shipping software, the tracking number for your package is 9405510200881567321946 -- and when i go to the USPS.com web site and punch in that tracking number, it says:

You entered: 9405510200881567321946
Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 3:49 pm on November 30, 2012 in ARCADIA, FL 34266.

So there you go. The package was delivered five days after it was ordered.

Someone received it at the address you told us to send it to.

Google street view shows this as a one-story white home with a hipped roof, a green lawn, and a Palmetto tree out front. There is a red sedan car parked on the lawn.

If you need further help, please first contact your postal carrier with that tracking number,okay? Then ask the folks in your home what they did with the package.

I wish you the best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Elle

Unread post by Elle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 am

Hi,

I know thats the forum, not the store in itself, but I was looking for some way to contact the Lucky Mojo Store. I found this e-mail order@luckymojo.com, but everytime I send something, my massage come back to my mailbox. Total failure.

Theres any other way for me to contact then? I live ouside US, im not able to call, and I had two problems with my order. Thats my first order, and i think something went wrong 'cause the extra for 'foreign' shipping, i coudn't find it, and I've placed a cupon for discount that didn't show up.

Thanks any help

Teigra Delaluna
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teigra Delaluna » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you Cat. I'm so sorry it didn't even dawn on me to give you my name. I had it shipped to an out of town address(Mom's house) because that is where I will be next week. I was going to be receiving different packages from different places and had never got a shipping email so I didn't know if one of them was from you guys. Again thank you so much for going through the trouble. Now I know what to do next time :)

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Rainha do Sabbat wrote:Hi,

I know thats the forum, not the store in itself, but I was looking for some way to contact the Lucky Mojo Store. I found this e-mail order@luckymojo.com, but everytime I send something, my massage come back to my mailbox. Total failure.

Theres any other way for me to contact then? I live ouside US, im not able to call, and I had two problems with my order. Thats my first order, and i think something went wrong 'cause the extra for 'foreign' shipping, i coudn't find it, and I've placed a cupon for discount that didn't show up.

Thanks any help
Hello Rainha,

If you can not call the shop, and your emails aren't getting through to order@luckymojo.com, you can send me a PM here on the forums, and I can help you with any Lucky Mojo Problems within regular business hours Tuesday - Saturday.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi heroic lucky mojo shipping department,
Wow, I see that shipping matters keep you busy! I found this thread and thought I would ask, when you have time to look, if I ordered anything very obscure that will hold up my order for a long time (it is order number 46789)? (If so, I could ask to ship everything in stock in one package and refund for any items not in stock - since I know I will order again anyway.) I hope it's okay to ask, and sorry I know you are busy!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

catherinejoan --

This is not the shop -- it's the Lucky Mojo Forum. o one here can look up your order or help you add to or subtract from an order. For all ordering questions, please call the shop at 707-887-1521, seven days a week, 9:00AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Thanks for understand.
catherine yronwode

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

okay, no problem, thanks!

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Woohoo! Postage charged on my card today! It's all coming together . . . ;)

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am

I was just wondering how long till you receive your mojo? It's been about a month now and i stil haven't received it. It is for triple strength money mojo?

Thank you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 am

justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm

...unless of course cat finds time to chime in...and this time of the year is a busy one at Lucky Mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 am

Justme9

Most orders ship within 48-72 hours and arrive at their destination in 7-10 working days. If you have not received a package in over a month, call the shop at 707-887-1521 and ask for a tracking number. We cannot help you here at the Forum.

Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.
catherine yronwode

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:justme9: As stated elsewhere on the forums, it is best to call the Lucky Mojo Curio Company shop directly, as they are the ones that deal with all orders and shipping. I fear you will receive very little help asking this on the forum.
I ordered my mojo from one of your readers not from the shop, so i was just asking a general question, and still can not find that answer about how long it takes for a mojo to be done and delivered.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

You need to contact whoever you ordered the mojo from. Maybe the person is praying over it for several days or just has a lot of business.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

justme9 -- we don't have readers, honey. You may be thinking of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers -- but they are exactly what the name says -- "INDEPENDENT" -- that is, they have nothing to do with this shop and we cannot tell you anything about their business practices.

I am a member of AIRR, as are many of my friends, and i give free ads to the AIRR group at the Lucky Mojo forum, because AIRR is actually a committee of our church, Missionary Indepennndent Spiritual Church. Both AIRR and MISC do good work and we want to support these organizations, but they are not part of Lucky Mojo.

Now, if you are having trouble contacting a member of AIRR,, i want you to go to the section of the forum about AIRR, and read the thread about contacting your rootworker. You need to find out why you have not received the mojo -- and you should get a tracking number for your package to make sure it was not lost or stolen in the mail.

This is the thread that tells you all about contacting AIRR members.

problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-cont ... 71s30.html

Please click the link and read and post to that thread, not this one, because this thread is about our shop and is for the use of our customers.

As for how long it takes to make a mojo -- less than an hour -- although most rootworkers will keep it on the altar and pray over it for a certain amount of time. You should have received it before a month was up.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Wow, that's a long break! :lol:
catherineyronwode wrote:Happy New Year! The shop will re-open January 2nd, 2023.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 am

wow, the shipping charge just got taken off my card, I'm so excited :) i hope i receive my order soon :)

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Dear Cat,
Today is the new moon day and I did not want to place order in the new moon cycle because I would like a honey jar.
It probably does not matter when the order is placed as long as the work starts in full moon cycle but today is the last day of the new moon cycle, so i thought I will just wait one more day to place the order..u know...

If the order takes 7-10 days to arrive and 2 days to ship, the full moon cycle will almost be over :( before I start the jar.

Any suggestions?

Shold I wait until next full moon cycle to start the jar? Or start in full moon (almost towards end) and continue thru new moon?

Thank You.

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:56 pm

I struggled a lot deciding which supplies to order but finally just placed my order...(thinking too much does not take you anywhere sometimes!!!)
All related to reconciliation and return to me..

Dear Cat,
Please bless them for me and please please pray (if you can) for success in my efforts and that I follow the procedure correctly.
It is my first time doing this kind of work myself.

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:47 pm

you will love your supplies when they arrive and you can rest assure that they will be prayed over.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank You.

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

How long does it usually take to prepare the order and ship it?
I called the store and asked if it's been shipped yet and the person who answered said, 'it's not going to be shipped for a while'
Is there a delay in shipping at this time?

Thank You.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Greetings, newbie! I remember having the very same question. Miss Cat explains it nicely at the beginning of this thread (it's the second post in the thread). Keep an eye on your credit card, and when the charge for shipping comes on, then you'll know that your goods have been made and packaged up, and then you are only waiting for the shipping time after that.
Hope this helps,
catherinejoan

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed?? because i was charged the entire amount in one shot, not separately for shipping and products but the store said 'it's going to be a while before they will be shipped'.
Anyway no rush, i was just wondering if there was any delay or catching up at this time like they have in busy season.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 pm

newbie wrote:That's from 2009. May be the procedure changed??
Oh yes, well you could be right about that. The orders that I have received so far were not inconsistent with Catherine's explanation, so that's why I assumed it was still that way. I don't know it for a fact though.

Plus I guess I was charged separate shipping as a foreign order (Canada), so maybe it's not like that for you, if you're in the USA, say.

Anyway, I know it's hard to wait for one's order. Good luck.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Please read this thread. It is very good.
I have said this over and over and over Lucky Mojo Products are the best!
Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Oskura

Unread post by Oskura » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I am sooooo excited for my order to come in! I can hardly stand it. I have a big project on my mind :D
I always love when my box from LM gets to me though!!!! It's well worth the wait!

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I received my order today.
Thank you.

EmmieB

Unread post by EmmieB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am

Hi!! I ordered Influence oil and a white skull candle 8 days ago and it still hasn't arrived? i live in Kansas so I don't know how long it takes maybe 2 weeks or something? i was just curious. Thank you!

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Mine was shipped 17 days after I placed the order and USPS took another 2-3 days to deliver.
I think 2-3 weeks is the average time.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Lucky Mojo products are handmade, not made in a factory. Your order is put in a queue and filled according to stock on hand.

If you have questions about your order, either call or email the shop.

MegLynch

Unread post by MegLynch » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:03 am

MegLynch wrote:I just ordered the intranquility kit and I had no idea it could take so long. To be honest I'm so scared I'm going to loose the love of my life forever and I'm freaking out that it might take so long to come. Is there anything at all I can do to ger it fast? I'm sadly really desperate and would do anything. Any help?
This is not the Customer Service department. You need to call or email the shop to find out the status of your order.

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi, I would like to send a photo to LM as to attach to my candle setting, but I have tried many times, the email cannot be sent to order@luckymojo.com while I have test that I can send email to others.

May I have some help? Thank you very much! :)
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:57 am

That is very odd.

Well, if the photo is for a Candle Service then you may consider emailing the photo to the church at photos@missionaryindependent.org
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Ashley,

Order@luckymojo.com is the shop's order-entry desk. Candle pictures should go to Katrina at the church. Use photos@missioneryindependent,org or candles@independent.org -- and if those fail, try calling and asking for help.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Porl

Unread post by Porl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am

Hi everyone, I have no complaints and no questions, I just wanted to let you all know that your work is amazing, and it is truly an honor to work with you all. You are awesome.
Thank you Archangel Michael
Thank you Archangel Gabriel

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi Everyone

i have purchased some stuff from lucky mojo & my parcel was at the my local post office but i forgot to collect it so i called up my local post office and they said my parcel got sent back to luckymojo i have emailed luckymojo but i had no reply is there something wrong with their email or am i being ignored i sent an email on the 4th July i was wondering if they can re-send my packege or give me back a refund if anyone works at the luckymojo store on this forum i really need the stuff :(

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Our email is working. It is order@luckymojo.com. Without your ne, we cannot check your order. When a package is returned to us, Eileen contacts the customer by email or phone. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 to see if your package came back. We make three attempts at contact and then restock the products and refund the money,
Onus a 15 % restocking fee.
catherine yronwode

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

Hello Catherine

thanks for the reply could you Re-Send My Parcel Please

Order number is : 53192

Thank You

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 am

Sorry, XxwhiteskylarxX, but i cannot do that. I am on vacation in Disneyland, checking the forum on my iPhone. I am bundreds of miles away from the shop!

Also, since you failed to pick ip the parcel, you will be charged for postage a second time, which requires running your credit card again, for which we need a verbal or written approval.

I explained above that you should telephone the shop at 707-887-1521 or email to order@luckpjo.com -- and, seriously, that's the only way you will get what you want. Thanks for understanding!
catherine yronwode

happy451

Unread post by happy451 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello Catherine

thanks for the reply i will do that :)

have a nice Holiday :)

XxWhiteSkylarXx

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Hi -- this is not the best place to get answers to order shipment qwuestions, as i reply in the evening, after the shop is closed and the computers are shut off. Please call the shop at 707-887-1521 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time and ask for Angela or Alicia.
Just to note- as first time buyer I'm very impressed with how quickly your staff answered the phone and my question. She pulled up the order number and could see it immediately.-I know that might sound silly, but I can't tell you how many countless customer service representatives DON'T- and they're from larger corporations who should have access and the ability to utilize your info via computer.

Anyway, I was calling to see about getting my orders sent separate depending on what still needed to be filled (i.e., a couple of different figure candles, and a pouch versus the oils, incense, and sachets). It's the latter so I chose to wait since she gave an approximate estimate. I'm just very impressed with the customer service on my first call! My husband has mid-terms next week and thus my desire to check and see an approx date, etc. Thanks to this forum and the moderators, I've still been able to successfully utilize the LM products I currently have!

angelsaves

Unread post by angelsaves » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 am

there seems to be a bug somewhere in the address fields. the past two times i've ordered, my receipt has said "shipping address: [shipping address], billing address: [billing address]." somehow, the package has been mailed to my billing address instead, and when i open the package, the paper inside says "shipping address: [billing address], billing address: [billing address]." it's not the end of the world to have my parents forward me things, but i thought this should be brought to somebody's attention :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Good Evening, Angelsaves,
I am so sorry about this. Sounds like a computer glitch.
PLEASE call the shop and let them know what has occurred. (707) 887-1521
Again, our apologies.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, that's exactly right. I tried to find angelsaves in the database but the folks at the shop will have a much easier time of it. I'll forward this problem to our shop manager and to our Shipping Department, Eileen, and they should be aware of it by the time you call, angelsaves.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

macdagreat

Unread post by macdagreat » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Thanks for this information, I just ordered a few products and will be ordering a few more this week. I'll give a call to the shop tomorrow with my order number.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 5:44 am

I have just contacted the shop to find out if they are able to take a second credit card number so if my international shipping charge fails on the original one they can immediately try the second one. I'll let you know what they say.

Astraline
Newly Registered

Unread post by Astraline » Sat May 10, 2014 3:31 am

Hi Cat,

I ordered a 7 day candle to be burned by LM on the 30th. I emailed pictures but have never had a reply and no response from an email asking when to expect the candle report. Could you look into it for me please? order 68513.

Thank you!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”