Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
rosecatowl
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by rosecatowl » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:55 am

Hi,
Is it ok to add things to a mojo bag (up to an uneven number) and continue working on it with candles, etc., in addition to feeding it by annointing it weekly with oils and alcohol (btw I used cognac instead of whisky, hope this is fine)? I am asking as this implies to open it.
Also can additional annointing be made _also_ on special days, like the new moon, a day which means something like a birthday, or else? Or is it useless?
Or should I just let it do it's work and relax?
TIA for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm

rosecatowl,

Working your mojo is very personal. All of the options you listed are adapted by the worker...therefore if you feel the need to work your mojo under the influence of the new moon, a birthday, its simply your preference. As for adding items to the bag; the only mojo that should be opened to add items is the Nation Sack which is opened to add various personal items of your target.

Your belief that a mojo must have an "uneven number" of ingredients is not traditional and may be based in person ideas not common in hoodoo.

Read through Mogo-bag, conjure hand, toby, gri-gri questions & answers for more dialogue on the topic.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rosecatowl

Unread post by rosecatowl » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 am

Thank you for this info, jwmcclin! I'll also read thru the topic you mentioned to learn how I can take care of my mojo for the best.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 pm

There you go, and good luck... :)

brownmale2010

Unread post by brownmale2010 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:30 am

I am a BI sexual man lookung for best advice to buy a Mojo bag to attract other men for casual sexual relationships.
I think some of the basge are made withy morepotent "powers" Can someone please advice me, Please.
I have been looking for abiut 20 years :lol: . True ! :lol: :lol:

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 am

Hi,
Lucky Mojo sells great mojo bags!

You can try the Attraction mojo bag:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-attraction.html

Come To Me mojo bag:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-come-to-me.html

Follow Me Boy mojo bag:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-follow-me-boy.html

You can also check out all the mojo hands they sell here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 am

... And, of course, you can feed each of these bags with Lavender Love Drops or Q Oil, depending on how "out and proud" you want to be.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Since you are interested in casual encounters, try Kiss Me Now!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Yes, I forgot about Kiss Me Now.

You can also dress the mojo with some fast luck oil for results in a hurry.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

brownmale2010

Unread post by brownmale2010 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 am

Hi Thank you all for your reply. I have been using the Lavander LO everyday with no luck for 2 months.

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:57 pm

I have been looking around the site to purchase empty bags (to make a mojo bag myself) but cannot find them.
I have made bags in the past and think the lucky mojo bags are good quality and would like to know if I could buy empty bags from here to use in my own spells?

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I have found the empty bags I was looking for in the "Altar Tools, Ritual Supplies etc" section (to my joy, alongside other things I need)

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi All --

I've decided to order the makin's for the 7-Root women's Luck Mojo as described here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/peony-root.html

Peony root has been calling me for a while, and when I saw this bag described, I literally thought, that's just what I've been needing! Yeah!

It'll be my first self-made mojo; I have the Triple Strength Attraction Mojo wonderfully made by LMCC's folks, and I just love her (we've been camping, we've gone dancing, we've sampled scotch, we're having a great time, and she doesn't mind my snoring LOL...) -- and I get a good vibe from her as I read about this second mojo. I think they'll get along famously. :)

Questions, suggestions, would be much obliged:
1. What dressing oil or other yummy would any of you recommend feeding this particular mojo with? I was thinking Peony Root Oil...or maybe QE Root?...or Special Oil 20?...um, Van Van maybe?..., but if you all have a better idea I'll take it... :)

2. It's clear the magic combination is the 7 Roots; would any of you suggest a curio or two to add to this mojo, or should the "classic" 7 Roots just be left as is?

Thanks for all your help... gonna go look at bag charms now. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm

magicmurphy wrote:Questions, suggestions, would be much obliged:
1. What dressing oil or other yummy would any of you recommend feeding this particular mojo with? I was thinking Peony Root Oil...or maybe QE Root?...or Special Oil 20?...um, Van Van maybe?..., but if you all have a better idea I'll take it... :)

2. It's clear the magic combination is the 7 Roots; would any of you suggest a curio or two to add to this mojo, or should the "classic" 7 Roots just be left as is?
Hi Murphy,

1. Peony root oil would be appropriate for luck; Queen Elizabeth root is typically used for love work. Van Van oil is a good traditional oil to anoint mojos for various purposes!

2. Personally, I would work solely with the 7 roots in the bag since 7 is considered by some to be a very lucky number.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks much, zolakathryn! This sure helps. :)

Murphy
St. Paul, MN

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi,
I've read quite a few posts where people talk about their mojo bags as being a spirit, or a living entity. Is that what the mojo bag is?? A spirit of some sort? :/ I want to order a custom made mojo bag for love. Is it more powerful than for example a love me now spell? Do I always have to carry it with me since at times, I'm afraid that people will be able to see it. When it's inappropriate to bring along with me, can I hide it at home? Thanks for replying!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Hi MoonSunStar,

I'm merging your post into the existing thread on mojo hands which has most of the answers you're looking for. To better understand what a mojo hand is, you can read the informational page on them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

When it comes to the ''what is stronger'' question, the question itself is perhaps the wrong one. What is best adapted to your specific situation? That's the best choice. It's not a matter of ''stronger'' spells - it's magic, not a video game after all! You may want to consider getting a coaching session and/or reading with a Professional rootworker to help assess what is the best type of work for you as well as better help you grasp the work itself and how/why one type would be chosen over another.

Blessings and Success to you!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 am

Hi,
I've been reading through many pages but I can't seem to find the answer to my question.
We're supposed to "feed" the Mojo Bag with whiskey or oils...What is a Mojo Bag exactly? Some people talk about it as being a spirit or a living entity...Is that what it is??? I wanted to order Mojo Bags too but it feels rather weird to have spirits with me in a bag all the time, if that's what a Mojo Bag is.
Thanks for answering my question.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:33 am

Hi MoonSunSta

Do check out Mojo Hands And Root Bag: Fixing And Feeding The Mojo Hand, though do spend some time reading the entire page.

A mojo bag is created to house a spirit that helps with the focus purpose of the bag (Money Drawing, Come To Me, etc.) . When a mojo bag is brought to life it becomes your ally if you will. That is why many workers of old would spend time talking with their Mojo Hand, naming their bag, as well as feed it regularly. It is a very normal act in conjure. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 am

Hi Papa Newt,
Is it a human spirit or an animal spirit Papa? Can it be dangerous somehow??
If I want to hide the bag so that no one touches it or sees it, can I put it in another bag to protect it from being seen or found?? Thanks Papa!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi there, about "feeding" a Mojo Bag. Is it ok to feed the bag one week with an oil and another week with whiskey? What if i'm feeding the bag with a specific oil for the purpose for a quite long period of time and the oil runs out and I won't be able to order it in time, can I switch to feeding it with whiskey instead?? Will this have any bad effect on the Mojo? Thanks

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 am

This may be a silly question...But just wanted to be reassured...
"In addition to the usual roots, herbs, and minerals, my triple-strength Lucky Mojo Bags contain many rare and unusual zoological items, including teeth, feet, and bones." The teeth, feet and bones are from animals? What kind of animals if ot's regarding love me mojo, fiery wall of protection, lucky red clover, come to me mojo? There's never human bones etc involved right? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 am

MoonSunStar,
You really need to read the forum and the Lucky Mojo web pages.
www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html Is the link to the mojo hands
You can also browse this page to give you an idea of what Lucky Mojo might put In their Mojo Hands www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
We don't list every single specific ingredient that every Lucky Mojo product has.
We are here to give folks guidance, assistance with their needs, and general help.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am

I agree with Miss Aida full heartedly.

Take the time to read through the links both of us have posted and do some reading on the previous pages of this thread. When I make a mojo I am not calling upon a specific spirit or spirit of the dead to house the bag. What it is, at least from my perspective, that the spirits of the herbs, roots, minerals, and other curios come together to work as one for the specific purpose or intent of the bag as it is given life.

As for human bones there have been mojos of old, more focused on gambling that uses your hands, that sometimes contained a Human Finger Bone. Does that mean every gambling mojo must contain a human finger bone? Does that mean the bags are dangerous or evil? No.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

wintermooncat
Newly Registered

Unread post by wintermooncat » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:50 am

I received my Mojo Bag and have read the instructions I would like to know if I should use the bank notes of the country I'm living in or do I have to use US Dollars. Secondly the herbs in the bag are they all John the Conqueror herbs as I'm not sure on how to use them please can you assist me. Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Use the money of your own country. If you ordered a John the Conqueror mojo, the herbs in it should all relate to the purpose of the bag. If you need more information, I suggest you order a copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 pm

You did not mention the type of mojo you ordered per se' .... Still all mojo bags come with a list of items included and descriptions of their purpose. Did you receive instructions?

igrapple

Unread post by igrapple » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:01 am

i want to make a Mojo hand for a friend but if the rule of thumb is not to have anyone besides the owner touch or see the bag or else the magic is ineffective, how am i supposed to make it for a friend? :oops:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 am

igrapple --

I am not being rude, so please forgive me if this sounds harsh, because i really mean it with good intentions -- but if you don't already know the answer to that, you are not ready to make a mojo bag for another person.

There is a tradition here that has developed through many years of African American culture. You can't just read something on the internet and then ask how to be part of that long, authentic tradition without learning from others.

Hoodoo is not a solitary or book-learned or internet-learned or armchair magic practice. It is community based, spoken-word, and personally taught framework of belief. Yes, of course large portions of it have been written down over the years -- and i probably have written down more of its closely-held oral teachings than any single person. (And yes, i include Harry Hyatt in that, as he mostly took down specific spells from his 1,605 African American informants, but only in a few cases did he ask about -- or they volunteer -- information on the structural or theoretical basis of hoodoo, which is why my free online book is called "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" -- i teach the structural theory as well as "the spells." )

Now, having said that, i think you should not set yourself up as a little toby-maker just yet. The impulse is grand -- you do want to help your friend, and that is admirable -- but you need instructions in toby-making first! If you didn't, you wouldn't have asked that question!

1) Have you ever bought a mojo from a professional maker? If not, buy at least THREE, from three different persons. (I tell my actual course students to buy more than that, maybe 20, to see how they are made!) Take them apart. Buy only from people at least 20 years older than you. I mean it, don't buy mojo bags from kids in order to learn the tradition. They may be great, they may suck -- but at your stage of the game, you don't yet know what is great and authentic or what is stupid and sucks. You want to buy from toby-makers at least 40 years old. And at least 60 years old is better.

2) When buying mojo bags to learn how they are made, ask about the training and beliefs of the people you are approaching. If they say their tradition is Wicca, or Feri, or Appalachian Granny-Magic, or Santeria, or Palo, or Voodoo, move on and try someone else. They may be nice folks, but by their very declarations of allegiance to other traditions you KNOW that they are not functioning totally within the mojo-making African American hoodoo tradition. They may have dipped in for a moment to learn how to make a lucky mojo bag, but that was just a skimming off from our traditions which they do not fully respect, and nine times out of ten they will be finger-painting over the hoodoo knowledge they obtained with elements from their own Neo-Pagan or Afro-Caribbean traditions. SERIOUS. Also beware trying to purchase mojo bags to study from people who tell you that they "learned from their grandma" unless their grandma was BLACK and lived in the USA, okay? If they are not Black, but can honestly say, "i learned from African American people," they are more trustworthy than if they say that their (obviously White) grandma taught them hoodoo. SERIOUS.

2) Talk to the people who made the bags you bought to study. Ask them how they chose their ingredients, what prayers they said, what kind of knot they used, and so forth. Some will not want to tell you, especially not if you are pushy or just bought one bag from them. Others may offer to train you for, say, $100.00. Do you think i have not paid these fees? I have! And $100.00 was worth a lot more in 1970 than it is now!

3) Then ask them the question you just asked here. That is, IF YOU STILL HAVE TO ASK IT. I think that if you study and learn with a real conjure worker, trained in and working within the African American Christian tradition, you will know the answer by the time you get to step 3.

4) NO, it does NOT matter where you live! If there is no one near you who makes tobies professionaly, you can schedule a half-hour reading with member of AIRR and if they agree to teach you, you can schedule a SKYPE VIDEO CONFERENCE with the person.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

igrapple

Unread post by igrapple » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Are Mojo hands best pressed against the skin or is just carried on your person just as effective?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Good Evening Igrapple,
Every practitioner does things differently. I like them against my skin for the first seven days. After that, I carry it on my person. Some people sleep with them under their pillow until they need to use them for a specific purpose. I've seen female rootworkers who just keep them in their purses. Others keep them on their altars until they need to use them for a specific purpose.
When you do use it for a specific purpose (for instance, a job interview) I would keep it as close to my skin as possible. But, that's just me. And, remember, they are fed with oils. So, if you're sensitive to the oils, don't have it close to your skin.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Also, just to be complete -- they may be dressed with perfumes or with whiskey. And they can be carried in a guitar case if you are a guitarist. Or stashed between the box springs and mattress of your bed.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

igrapple

Unread post by igrapple » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:35 am

is it customary to name your Mojo hand? if so, is their certain types of names to use? :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

Hello, igrapple,
Many root workers indeed name their mojo hands.
As far as what to name it, that's up to you. Just pray on it, concentrate, and a name will come to you. Trust me on that.
It doesn't have to be a formal human name. It's whatever is in your heart and whatever you know will give you a closer relationship with your mojo hand
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

I am starting a career as an self employed real estate investor/wholesaler and I am having terrible buying and selling property due to play not answering calls text and emails and also not agreeing on nan agreement about the price etc... So I wanted to know if the lucky red clover triple strength would help get the job done (success in real estate and other investments) I know I had some stuff thrown at me so I always purchase a uncross mojo triple strength am I good to go? Also help with other money matters such as games of chances, financially, and in business matters? Thank you all for the replies in advance.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Roe13: I am merging this topic into the already in progress and on-going discussion of Mojo Bags. Please do not start new rogue topics without first seeking out the proper location for your posts. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey Joseph can you tell me where can I find the thread that it was merge with I am new to this my apologies.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Good Evening, Roe13,
Are you looking for the thread that has the mojo hands? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
I am not sure what thread you are looking for. If you are looking for something on the forum, just go to the upper right corner (in the dark green area) and where it says "Search" just start typing the key word of what you are looking for
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks Miss Aida very helpfully

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Roe13: As I indicated above I have already merged your topic into the Mojo Bag discussion of the forum...which is here, this current thread we are in right now! :)
Joseph Magnuson

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 pm

I don't know if this is the right part of forum to ask this question so I do apologize if I have posted in the wrong section.

I'm planning to make a mojo bag soon, however I am traveling abroad in a couple months for a holiday, I am in UK and traveling to Hong Kong, there will be herbs and roots in the mojo bag, anyone ever went abroad with their mojo bag? Did anyone get stopped, or is it best to leave it at home...or wait till I get back...I rather make the mojo bag sooner but if it means that I'd let it "starve" for 12 days I rather wait..if that makes sense.
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Pixistix, you certainly are in the right place. You just have to read through 24 pages of dialogue, because this topic has come up several times. I have traveled with my mojos and never had a problem...just do not let anyone touch or see them. Wear them in a place where they will not be touched or seen.

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Oh thank you! Sorry to bring up an old topic, going to read through the pages now =)
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:14 pm

No problem, you need information and that's my job...to answer and help where I can.

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Hey question my skull charm pop apart from my uncrossing bag what should I do? Is my bag still okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Hello Proprerity13,
Sounds like the skull charm took a hit that was meant for you.
Yes, your bag seems to be working just fine. I would replace that charm (or something with same meaning) and dispose of this one properly. After all, it helped you.
Find disposals here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

bmeeker

Unread post by bmeeker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello,
I have been thinking and contumplating and thinking and I think I have come up with my first template for a attracting relationship hand. My question is this can your personal concern in the form of a dolly and a "sorta" dolly as a representation of the man I want to attract. Would it work, would it not work? Could I get some feed back...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:12 am

Hi bmeeker,

Before making up your own mojo hand, perhaps it might be a good idea to begin by purchasing one (or a spell kit that has you work to making one) from Lucky Mojo to see how they're put together and worked. Reason I am saying this is because it sounds like you're a novice due to some of the notions in your post. In particular consider that:

-a dolly and a mojo are both container spells. They will both contain herbs, roots and curios appropriate to the work as well as personal concerns of the target or person the the spell is meant to work on. And I have yet to figure out what a ''sorta'' dolly is at all. For more on working with dolls you can read through the following thread: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... 50b383393f

-you would not put a properly made dolly into a mojo bag. First of all, one doll alone would probably be too big. Second of all, you want to work the doll. The only time I've heard of a doll being placed into another container is when it's placed into a coffin or mirror box for burial in a cursing or binding spell. Alternatives on this include ''Healing boxes and beds'' for a doll and locking someone into a picture box as discussed in the following thread: spells-to-make-someone-desire-me-or-be- ... 50b383393f (end of page 4 & most of page 5)

-in an attraction hand, a matched pair of lodestones, magnetic scotty dogs or a ''he'' and ''she'' root such as John the Conqueror & Queen Elizabeth root are usually used as the ''couple''. Sometimes a more complex spell is done with those roots or stones prior to their inclusion in the mojo hand as is the case in the Love Me spell kit:http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

You can also read the informational page available on mojo hands here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html, in addition to some great historical information it has sample hands that you can try toward the bottom of the page
Aura Laforest

bmeeker

Unread post by bmeeker » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Hey Aura,
Thank you for the reply. I'm putting an order in for my first bag today. I was refering to an effigy one that contains the personal effects and not a dolly.

Awarewolf

Unread post by Awarewolf » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:36 pm

For the gentlemen in the forum (in no way do I mean this as a slight to the ladies), what has been, in your experience, to carry a mojo hand on your person? Inherently, it can't be seen, but with so many things in my hand, it's far from conspicuous. Any and all thoughts would be truly appreciated. As always, I wish you all peace, love and light.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 pm

I carry mine pinned to the inside of my underwear next to my genitals. That feels best for me, and it keeps my pockets free

Awarewolf

Unread post by Awarewolf » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:54 am

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Mine's a bit bulkier and I'm constantly paranoid that the pins will come loose and my mojo hand will fall out of my pants leg...has anyone had success keeping it on their right-side pocket?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:47 am

Hi Awarewolf,

I may be a girl here, but I can confirm that pockets are good (as long as they don't tend to pill their contents). Some men I know also attach the hand to a long cord or thong and wear it around their neck, beneath their shirt. School bags and briefcases can also work well once you've worn the mojo for awhile and don't require as much proximity.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 am

Awarewolf: I wear my bags either around my neck, resting on my bare chest under my shirt, or in my front pocket.
Joseph Magnuson

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:02 am

My mojo hand arrived today! Would y'all recommend holding off on waking it up until after Mercury is out of retrograde, or do you think it'll be okay to start it up in the next few days?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Good Evening, Cassiopaeia,
Good question!
Different root workers will give you different answers.
I personally would wait until Mercury goes back into Direct. UNLESS it is an emergency. Otherwise, It's only 9 more days...
Use your own judgment on that and listen for spirit to help you in that direction.
Wishing you the very best
Take care and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
HRCC Graduate #1631

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:54 am

I started my mojo bag on Friday night! i had no idea mercury is in retrograde! but if my mojo bag is for reconciliation, retrograde mercury should only help?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello, Togetherforever,
I am being told (from SEVERAL experts) that this particular course of Mercury in Retrograde is FANTASTIC for reconciliation work.
So, you're good to go!!!
Have a wonderful weekend
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:33 pm

This is very encouraging for me. So i have 6 more days till mercury gets direct again!

Could u please refer to me some good call me/ contact me/msg me spells.

Can i use the one in which we write his name in a circle and then prick a common pin in the center while concentrating on my intention to have a call from him? should i just leave that paper like that beside my phone? for how many days?

katstar

Unread post by katstar » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:17 am

Hi, i'm new to hoodoo but am very excited by this site! it seems like a wonderful genuine place. I need some advice about mojo bags if anyone knows please!

1) I've recently had a really bad bust up with my boyfriend :cry: . we used to have a great relationship but over a few silly misunderstandings and just general stuff it seems we are breaking up. We live together but i have gone away for a few days to visit family, so i am not directly with him but at a distance (though i should be going back soon to see him - although he is stubbornly being paranoid and saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship. I can even sense that he just needs a nudge to give it another try but hes been upset about stuff and letting people persuade him negatively. ANYWAY, my question is, would it be best to get a NATION SACK, an ATTRACTION one, a FOLLOW ME, LOVE ME, RECONCILIATION, or LUCKY RED CLOVER. I ask because although i want to attract him back to me and to regain the love we had, there are some other factors in our (and my) life that have caused a lot of stress like losing my job (so lots of financial stress) AND we are being kicked out of the flat we are living in within a month. Ideally i want to find another job and me and him could find another place to live together and let our relationship flourish. SO which would be the best mojo hand to buy?? Ive already asked for a vigil candle to be placed at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for our reconciliation.

2) Where do i wear the mojo bag? I'm quite a touchy person...i mean, what if you are hugging someone? Or getting changed and dressed...is it ok to carry your mojo in your purse and not on you? Or to move it about during the day....say when im alone to wear it on me and when im with someone to put it in my bag? What about when you are asleep? :?

ok thats really long sorry hope someone can advise! <3

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”