Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Balthazar at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
yellowstars
Forum Member

Thank You, Balthazar at AIRR

Unread post by yellowstars » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 pm

I just had my first rootworker reading (I've had other types of mediumship readings) by Mr. Balthazar and I just want to say how totally pleased and impressed I am.

He is an excellent reader that's compassionate, open-minded, and helpful. I have a situation that most would feel judgy about and just tell me to cut and clear rather than empathize with my feelings or really see the situation, where he completely heard me out and gave me tons of faith and hope.

I look forward to continuing to work with you, Balthazar! Your suggestions were great, I can't wait to get started on them, and your reading was immensely helpful and really gave me the confidence in my work that I needed.

I'm SOOOOO glad I decided to contact you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Balthazar at AIRR

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:24 pm

I too am a fan of Balthazar's style of reading -- and his rootwork, He has been a guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and impressed a lot of Americans who had never really checked him out because he lives in the Netherlands. He is an excellent, ethical, and compassionate spiritual counsellor.

Find Balthazar at:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Balthazar

This thread is a place for clients to post testimonials, if they wish.
catherine yronwode

yellowstars
Forum Member

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Yes, Cat, I heard that show and that was why I decided to contact him! I was looking for a rootworker and when I heard him on LM Rootwork Hour he just jumped out at me. Very happy with my decision, and love the show!

Balthazar
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Balthazar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 am

Thank you for the positive feedback Yellowstars. I'm thrilled to hear that you found the reading helpful. Thank you also for the kind words miss Cat! :D
Balthazar, proud member of AIRR

thathoodoothatyoudo
Newly Registered

Unread post by thathoodoothatyoudo » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:16 pm

From personal experience, I can say without any doubt that Balthazar is the best and truly the MOST EFFECTIVE worker I've ever encountered! He has not only been there for me in some very hard moments as both a worker and a friend, his work is second to none: the BEST THERE IS. He delivers, drawing on his full arsenal of spiritual tools, RESULTS, not partial results, but the DESIRED OUTCOME. I can only express my most heartfelt gratitude to him and recommend him to anyone seeking REAL RESULTS in love, business and spiritual growth. If you're lucky enough to become one of his clients, you'll thank your lucky stars.
THANK YOU BALTHAZAR AT AIRR!

The Eye
Forum Member

Unread post by The Eye » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 am

I had my 1st reading with Balthazar this morning about some important questions regarding to my magickal path.

I've been very satisfied.

Balthazar is not only a very nice and friendly person, but also a very professional reader.

He really cares about you and gives his best to anwser to your questions, whatever they can be.

I will definitely keep on working with him since I'm very satisfied from this first experience and I highly recommend him !!

Frater Hod
Newly Registered

Unread post by Frater Hod » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:08 pm

I contacted Balthazar for a reading and was quite pleased with the results. He was able to confirm my own previous divinations on a personal question that I had been carrying for a number of years, and his understanding of Solomonic magic is excellent.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Balthazar is one of the members of AIRR who is also an author on the subject of magic.

This page at AIRR lists all of the AIRR readers and rootworkers who are also published authors. Check it out:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... rs_in_AIRR
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”