Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Conjureangel

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 am

I spoke to saint Martha this morning just before I left for work, as I was on my way I was reading the newspaper and I felt obliged to read my star sign immediately and this is what it said: a spirited outlook, plus knowing what you want can point you in the right direction. Your in charge and loving the opportunity to share and express ideas. Am I right to believe this is a positive sign from saint Martha? Sorry I just need some reassurance.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 am

I'd really appreciate some input as I only started my lm vigil candle last week.

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 am

That sounds like a positive sign.

Sometimes signs are personal to you so not everyone can just tell you if that's a good sign or not. If you feel like it is - ie, if you feel good when you saw it or if you feel good about it being her - it probably is. At the same time, there's a fairly fine line between reading the signs properly and reading too much into it. If you worry about reading too much into it, the best advice I can give you on that matter is... don't fret!

When you work with her directly and focus on that, it's easier to pick up the signs, if that makes sense. Just have faith and keep on it :)
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Can i burn a green candle on top of my love honey jar with a picture of Saint Martha & petition to help her control my love interest? Or should i do it completely seperately>?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks remi for all of your great advice! :)

PinkButterfly13
Re: A different St. Martha question

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello, GoddessMojo,

I know that this post was posted a while ago, but when I read this, I couldn't help but get all emotional when reading it, and that includes what ConjureMan Ali had to say about Middle Eastern families.

My situation today is somewhat similar, although he is only half Middle Eastern and he is Catholic, he values his families opinion and wants to keep the happy. I too am a single mother and was married before, and he tells me that his family would not accept me because of it, they would never understand. I know he loves and cares me very much but he doesn't allow himself to completely fall for me, and that's why he comes and goes.

Right now we are not together and we just talk or txt may be once a week since we separated again.

I haven't read every thing on this thread but I am hoping that things worked out for you and him, and you have won over his family, and I hope that wherever you are, you are very very happy with him.
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator, I didn't even pray yet or petition you but you already gave me a good sign :D :shock:

I hope that you decide to work and help me and hear my prayers

Thank you Thank you
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Thank You Saint Martha the Dominator ! Thank you for your help and hearing my petition

Thank you, thank you
You are Amazing!

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi Everyone, Something strange happen this morning to my love interest and I would like to ask ya'll input on it. A bit of back ground, I have been working on him since Jan on love and emotional healing. We had great movement, then his soon to be X-wife pulled some dirty tricks with the court and some bad head games. He turned against me thinking I was part of the games and did not talk to me for about a month. With in the last week we have talked every day and he seems to be trying to get his life back in order. Beyond the Love and Healing work, I have been praying and lighting candles to Saint Martha every Tue since March.

He texted me this morning saying on his way to work a huge Hawk was flying over his car and dropped a 4 ft snake on the hood. He was somewhat taking in by watching the Hawk, but when the snake hit his hood while he is driving down a hwy it shocked him a bit. Could this be Saint Martha's work or just one of those freak things?

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
Thank You for your continued guidance and blessings. You have continued to make my lover treat me like the Queen that he said I was. I have shared how GREAT you have been to me with other women. I will continue with your offerings and I have even started wearing your pendant around my neck. I feel so close to you. You have become my BEST friend that I can tell any and every thing to. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Thank you Saint Martha Dominator for giving me signs from you, and thank you for your continued help and blessings
You are Amazing!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
You Are My Rock

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
You are my rock and YOU Rock!!! Thank you for all that you have done and that you continue to do for me. I truly Love You!!!
Blessings!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Saint Martha thankyou so very much after just 3 weeks you are showing me movement slowly! I have 100% faith in you that you will grant me my whole petition and then I will reward you generously. I love you saint Martha, you are wonderful and kind and powerful. You are my best friend, my mother and my saviour.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings and your continued help, I have been seeing signs and some movement, and I hope that you continue to help me. I have faith and trust in you.

Please hear my prayers and grant my petition
You are Amazing!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am

Hi all

I was hoping someone could answer
I have purchased all the altar items for this wonderful lady and have been seeing so much positive movements
This past Tuesday my petition was not answered and yesterday I walked into a dead (squashed) snake in the parking lot!
Does this mean anything?
I LOVE St Martha, Filomena Lubana for all tha she has done & showed me but could this be a negative sign?
It was just very strange.......
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for working with me. They say you don't work well with men and I'm here to say that's not true. You have answered my petition each time which I thank you for. You ROCK!!! Bottom line.

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 am

Mamabear:

This sure sounds like a sign! I mean, what are the odds he gets practically whacked over the head with a snake? Of course, only you can know, but I think that when it seems like too much for coincidence, it probably is too much for coincidence.

xcinnamonx

Unread post by xcinnamonx » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:16 am

Hi, I'm going to start my petition to Saint Martha on Tuesday and I have a question. Can I use a Come To Me candle for her, as it is serves the purpose for my petition? Or is that not personal enough to her? Thanks

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:38 am

First off let me say that St. Martha is wonderful. I'm proof she works with men also. Maybe because my situation has been kind of difficult with my ex-girl for the past 4 years. I must admit I have to try and correct certain things within me which has caused her to not fully commit to our relationship. But every time I have asked St. Martha for her help she has answered and I thank her for that. I speak/pray to St. Martha daily.

Here is my situation: My ex and I have been thru rough times the past 4 years and every time we break up I seek St. Martha's help and my ex and I seem to work things out again. This time around there is a man involved and she claimed to me that it wasn't serious that she was using the moment to see what it is she wants, that many things were running thru her mind, she couldn't sleep etc.. Now she says to move on.

I'm in the middle of the 9 Tuesday Novena for St. Martha using a 4 inch glass enclosed green candle which I dress with a few drops of St. Martha oil. I also use a glass of water with Florida Water in it. I have always petitioned the white St. Martha. She has always answered my prayers and I have faith that my ex and I will be together again, even though there is another man in the way. I promised my ex she will be filled with turmoil and will not have peace or tranquility til she is at my feet.

My questions are:

1) Because of my living condition I can't prepare an altar and so I have to place the candle and water on the floor. I have read that Lubana the snake, the black St. Martha, does her magic from the floor. I haven't petitioned the black St. Martha ever as I feel comfortable with white St. Martha. Should I be worried about keeping the candle and water for the white St. Martha on the floor, or since that's the way I have done from day one, should I continue doing so ?

2) Can I use the 9 Tuesdays Novena to ask for her to bring my ex back to my feet???

Additionally, I am confused.

I've been petitioning St. Martha in getting my girlfriend back every time we have broke up. My petition has been answered each and every time (Thank you St. Marta).

I thought St. Martha the Dominator, the white one, was petitioned for controlling a loved one. Now I'm not sure if I was petitioning the right one ... Is St. Martha Lubana, the black one, the right one to petition to bring my ex-girl back? I'm in the middle of the 9 Tuesday Novena but not sure which to petition now.

3) Does it matter which one I petition, Saint Martha the Dominator or Saint Martha Filomena Lubana Dominadora?

4) Would it be wrong if I decided to use Lubana now in the middle of the 9 Tuesday Novena since I've read her day is Monday?

Please advise. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am

xcinnamonx --

When petitioning a saint, it is the custom, though not a make-or-break deal, to use Catholic religious supplies rather than hoodoo / Protestant spiritual supplies, but many folks "mix and match" those items. For instance, if you get a holy card or a chromo print or a statue of Saint Martha and set it by your hoodoo candle, you should do just fine.

STA-CAS-MA12
12" St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

STA-CAS-MD13
13" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

===============

Lucky83

1) You seem to be asking if the white Saint Martha of Bethany would be offended if you worked on the floor after the manner often chosen by those who work with the black Saint Martha Lubana, but this is not a question for which there is an answer based in tradition, as far as i know. I can tell you that the spirits with whom i personally work make due allowances for our living situations and financial conditions -- but i have also been told that other spirits, with whom i personally do not work, have very strict demands in terms of room layout, quantity and type of sacrifices, and so forth.

You are working with a Catholic saint who was, in life, Martha of Bethany, a Jewish woman, a follower of Jesus, who was known for her willingness to clean the home and to serve in the kitchen when guests were present, rather than try to get into the spotlight and become a show-off like her sister Mary of Bethany. So, knowing what i know of this woman and of her Jewish culture, i would say that her interest was in cleanliness, service, and the integrity of the home. She would not like to see people work from the floor unless the floor was clean, and even then, she would probably want a mat or cloth on the floor. In other words, i do not perceive her as jealous of Saint Martha Lubana's ways of working, but i do perceive her as a keeper of a clean and well-ordered home.

2) Yes, you can.

3) You are needlessly confused. Let me set you straight, okay?

The white woman with the Tarasque Dragon is Saint Martha the Dominator. She is petitioned to dominate a lover's heart. Anyone who tells you otherwise is uninformed. Her veneration in this regard is HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD and comes from French, Spanish, and Portuguese sources, and has entered the USA through French Cajun / Creole families and Latin American immigrants.

Filomena Lubana is an African woman -- she charmed a snake. Her veneration has entered the USA through the 21 Divisions of Dominican Voudou (an African Diasporic religion), thast is, through African-Dominican immigrants.

Somewhere, somehow, in the African diaspora in the Caribbean, Filomena Lubana was identified with Saint Martha the Dominator, but retained her African appearance. (This is similar to the way in which the Nigerian orisha Chango got identified with Saint Barbara.) Filomena Lubana is now commonly called Saint Martha Lubana. She took on Saint Martha's name and she also took on Saint Martha's patronage over the concept of dominating and taming a lover.

4) Changing the spirit you are petitioning IN THE MIDDLE OF A NOVENA is a terribly unfocussed way of working. It shows a complete lack of faith in the saint whom you promised to honour. In my opinion it signifies a form of deceitfulness to the saint as well.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

xcinnamonx

Unread post by xcinnamonx » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks Catherine. I have her picture up and will be anointing the candle in St Martha oil, so hopefully it'll be okay.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all the blessings and all that you have done for me. I truly truly appreciate you, and Thank you for your continued help and work with me, and I hope that you continue to help me.

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana
You are Amazing!

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:43 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your help. I have been seen positive movement and pray with your continued help my hearts desire will come to reality.

xcinnamonx

Unread post by xcinnamonx » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you so much Saint Martha for making yourself known to me and agreeing to work with me!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:09 pm

For all the "confused" ones who believe everything they read on the internet:

I have found y'all a Peruvian petition to Saint Martha the Dominator. This is for Martha of Bethany, the white Jewish woman who emigrated to France after the death of Jesus Christ and freed a town from the ravages of a dragon called the Tarasque.

I am going to give the prayer in Spanish and then in English translation. Note that it specifically mentions her as a DOMINATOR and it mentions a DRAGON, not a snake, as it would if it were dedicated to Filomena Lubana.
"Tu que dominas a todos los corazones, domina el corazon de (el/ella). Con el poder que tuvo Santa Martha para amansar al dragon a si yo quiero que amanses a (el/ella)"

"You who dominates all the hearts, dominate the heart of (he/she). With the power that Saint Martha had to tame the dragon, so i want to tame (him/her)."
There is more to this prayer, but i do not need to give it all here. I think the point is proved and if there are any here who wish to dispute it, let them first purchase the Peruvian figural heart candle from us and read it themselves! The SKU is CAN-FIG-HEAR and the price is $6.00.

Case closed.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Lightning Fast and Powerful

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

Saint Martha Lubana,
You are so lightning fast and powerful!!! I talked to you on Monday and yesterday you delivered just as I asked. You made my lover do something that he hasn't in over a year. I'm very appreciative that YOU are on my side. I will continue to sing your praises and continue with your offerings.
Blessings!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:05 am

THANK YOU black St Martha, Filomena Lubana
You make miracles happen :)
Love & Blessing

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:00 am

I would like to thank St. Martha for working with me in the past in bringing my ex-girl back to me each time I've petitioned her. She is wonderfu. Patience is very important. I have a question. I have always petitioned the White St. Martha, lighting her candles every Tuesdsay while petitioning her. I have read in different sites about her and Lubana. I've never petitioned Lubana before and not sure which one works. I have recently bought an image card of Lubana and placed it by the candles and Florida water etc. can someone explain should keep the image of Lubana even though who I've prayed to has been the White St. Martha? Will they get upset if I work with both close to one another? Will Lubana get upset if I remove her image and continue to petition White St. Martha? Thank you in advance for your help. Either way St. Martha rocks.

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 am

Hi, Lucky83,

Not sure if this help but when I first began she came to me in my dreams quite a few times.

In one of those dreams she repeatedly and clearly asked to be called Filomena Lubana. I have called her that since and she has answered every single petition I have! She's amazing ; )

Miss Cat explains the difference in details an more wisdom above.

All the best!
Love & Blessing

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 am

You are truly AMAZING!

She answered my petition for this week before I even did asked!
Love you momma Lubana <3
Love & Blessing

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Thank you Caulbearer. It's funny that you mentioned that St. Martha has come to you in your dreams. I had a dream the other night that I was thirsty for some non-alcoholic malt which I have read Lubana likes and in the same dream there was a big snake in the same apartment I was in. In the dream I was afraid of the snake at the beginning and then the fear sought of went away. I bought a Malt and served it in a cup for Lubana. My question is I'm in the middle of 9 Tuesday Novena for St. Martha will it be a problem if I add Lubana to the Novena since Lubana's day is Monday and St. Martha's day is Tuesday?

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator! Thank you soooo very very much for all that you have done and for all the blessing you have given me.

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for your continued help and work with me, I am truly grateful and I appreciate all that you have done.

Thank you!!! :D
You are Amazing!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
You are truly amazing
I almost can't blv it
Thank You Filomena Lubana (St Martha the dominator)!
Love & Blessing

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Lucky83 wrote:Thank you Caulbearer. It's funny that you mentioned that St. Martha has come to you in your dreams. I had a dream the other night that I was thirsty for some non-alcoholic malt which I have read Lubana likes and in the same dream there was a big snake in the same apartment I was in. In the dream I was afraid of the snake at the beginning and then the fear sought of went away. I bought a Malt and served it in a cup for Lubana. My question is I'm in the middle of 9 Tuesday Novena for St. Martha will it be a problem if I add Lubana to the Novena since Lubana's day is Monday and St. Martha's day is Tuesday?
Dear Lucky83
I don't think either spirits care but keep researching
I have both their pictures on the Altar BUT always call out to Filomena Lubana, use her fave colors and offerings
As far as I know, Tuesday is the day for both of them, however FL likes her black coffee on Mondays, served in a NICE china cup.
Love & Blessing

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Thank you St Martha for everything you are doing for me and my family.

I started my very first novena ever, four weeks ago. I purchased a green Santa Marta Dominadora candle, and one of my offerings to her last week was the Catholic St Martha card. I have given her beautiful sparkly jewelry, a glass of Florida water every week, and a fresh flower and cutting from my garden every week. I do not have a permanent altar in my apartment, so I do the work on my secluded balcony every tuesday, with a small portable table and nice green altar cloth. I have petitioned her, and she has been working so well for me.

The first Tuesday night her candle flared every time I spoke my partner's name, in petition for my partner. My partner then got not only one job offer, but three, and took the best one for her. I am praying equally for both incarnations of St Martha, and hope I am cultivating her friendship. Last week I prayed quietly, so hard for a big court ruling, and gave a festive sparkle of glitter to her and the altar. The next day my prayer was answered. This week, she was quiet tonight-- the flame was very low, clear and steady, so I simply sat, thanked and talked with her without asking for anything. My red general-luck candle was popping and dipping a lot though, in no wind whatsoever -- it was a peaceful night.

I am not certain if what I am doing is right, but it is working and I feel positive about it, so I am staying with it as I have been. After dressing the candle at the beginning, I honor St Martha with a small bit of sparkle, cologne or perfume and a pretty fresh flower every Tuesday. I am so thankful to her for all that she does and continues to do.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:16 am

Thank you Culbearer. It's confusing with all the different info on the net. I've never petitioned Filmena Lubana but have been serving her black coffee very morning I have coffee. Because I don't live alone I can't set up an alter. I will petition them both from now on and see how it goes. St. Martha thank you for always being there for me and answering my prayers. You are wonderful and I have all the faith in the world that you will come thru for me again this time around.

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:38 am

Lucky83, you could create an alter without it overtly looking like an alter. For example, if you have a shelf, windowsill, little table, area on a desk, or other suitable surface, you can put a small framed picture of St. Martha, your candle, and possibly some flowers or something else you think is appropriate. Unless they are schooled, people will not know that it is an alter. It will just look like regular room decoration. When you are doing the novena, you can include your glass of water, cup of coffee, or whatever else you'd like, then dispose of them properly when finished.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator, thank you for all your blessings and help. I truly and greatly appreciate you.

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator.
You are Amazing!

remi

Unread post by remi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

Thank you, St. Martha, for showing me the sign I asked for. You saved me from a lot of wasted time. :) Also, rest assured, I'm getting you those white flowers I promised soon!
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 pm

hello all I really need you guys help and any information helps

I have been burning a vigil candle for saint martha that has been ongoing for a month today, i never turned the flame off, it turned off on its own cause the candle burned down but that was it

last night I prayed to her and asked her if she was unhappy or something that she wanted from me to show me a sign, and she has been very very good to me in giving me blessing and answering my petition, but today when i got home, the glass from my vigil light has complete broken, meeting the top half of the glass broke in two pieces, but the botton part remained intact, and the flame is still burning and its a pretty strong flame

I dont know if I should take it as a good sign or a bad sign because I am doing it for dominance on him, and I read the section about candle divination and I couldn't really figure it out cause it is for dominance? I dressed it with LM oils such as follow me and love me

any info would help... thank you
You are Amazing!

remi

Unread post by remi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Kind of a funny incident. I'm not really sure if it counts but for some reason it felt waaayy too non-coincidental to be as such.

So I had promised St. Martha some flowers and the day after I posted (Monday), I went to the store and when I tried to get some flowers, they were out of white flowers. I apologized to her and told her that the next time I go, I will get some. Anyway, TODAY my friend's bf had sent her flowers and she left one on the table for me in a jar that I usually use to offer flowers to St Martha and lo and behold.. it was the same type of flower I usually get for the holy lady. Hah! I just burst out laughing when I got home and saw that. I think she really likes her flowers. :)

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Although I posted yesterday that my glass vigil for Saint Martha broke in half, i now realized I don't need the answer.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! Saint Martha the Dominator for all the blessings and every thing that you have done for me,I am truly grateful and I appreciate every thing. THANK YOU!

Please continue to help me and work with me....Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator
You are Amazing!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Question. My mother had a dream yesterday that I purchased yellow flowers. I've been petitioning St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator and read that they like white flowers. The question is would it matter if I put the yellow flowers for them as opposed to the white?

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 am

I have a question. Is it okay to not have a candle lit in the middle of a 9 Tuesday Novena until Tuesday? In other words, I burned the candle Tuesday until it burned out, is it ok to not light another until the following Tuesday?

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Lucky83, I burn a new candle every Tuesday. I use the smaller size candles that only have a 45 minute burn time. Many of the novena prayers that I have seen for her specify burning a candle for her every Tuesday of the nine Tuesdays no matter what.
Lucky83 wrote:I have a question. Is it okay to not have a candle lit in the middle of a 9 Tuesday Novena until Tuesday? In other words, I burned the candle Tuesday until it burned out, is it ok to not light another until the following Tuesday?

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Thank you Laila. I light one every Tuesday also. But felt kind of weird to not have a light for her all the other days. I lit a red one to see if things go a different. I'll go back to the green candle I light on Tuesday. Thanks again.

remi

Unread post by remi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 pm

:) Thank you, once again, St. Martha, for helping me with this reconciliation and helping to resolve the misunderstanding with this guy... I hope you liked the flowers I gave you!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
So Wonderful

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
I thank YOU for being so WONDERFUL to me! All of your assistance has been greatly appreciated and I have to tell you that I thank GOD for allowing you to enter my life. It's such a relief knowing that I can confide in you and have your AWESOME POWER behind me. I continue to thank you for your blessings. I love you!
Blessings!

ButtercupM
Newly Registered

Unread post by ButtercupM » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie and I need help with using Saint Martha as a help. I would love to try this but have no idea what to do and where to start. Do I need to have a statue? Oil? what kind of candles?
I know that you light a candle on Tuesdays (9 weeks) and offer her thing... but I don't know anything else. What colors? what to offer? Do you light the candle and leave them burning or do you put them out? how long? do you offer her thing to begin with or after she helped.
I wish someone can walk me through this, I want to do it right. Thanks in advance.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for all the blessings and every thing that you given me and done for me. I truly appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for me.

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for your continued help and blessings! Thank you!
You are Amazing!

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:10 am

Hi,

Just a quick reminder ,on 29th of July its Saint Martha's feast day!

Enjoy :)

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator I want to thank you for making my ex at least answer the phone. I didn't lose faith and believed in you. Hopefully this is only the beginning of what I've been asking you for all this time. Thank you again. I promised you your offerings when you bring back my ex and I will hold true that promise. Thank you Lubana for putting your hand on this also. You are truly remarkable and do work with men especially when the woman is stubborn.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Thankyou saint Martha for always assisting me and being with me all of the time! You have been so kind to me and I will always be grateful to you. I know that you will come through for me and grant me my petition.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Novenas to Saint Martha are quite common ways of working with her, but there are also two other very traditional methods of calling on Saint Martha.

Saint Martha of Bethany is shown in statues with a torch (an older version of a candle or a lamp) and a vessel of holy water, which she sprinkled on the tarasque monster to tame it.

The Afro-Caribbean Saint Martha is often associated with lamps and ribbons among the practices of the Afro-Caribbean spiritual paths.
A lamp is dedicated to her with special herbs, roots, and Saint Martha Oil along with Olive oil and then lit to her with prayers.

The use of the lamp is even mentioned in one of her traditional prayers.This lamp is then kept lit as along as it takes to get the petition answered. This is usually done to dominate a boss, to help provide for a family, and dominate a wandering husband.

The second way of working with her is the use of green ribbons which stems out of her legend of taming a dragon using her garter or ribbons. What you do is take your photo and your lovers photo. On the back of your photo write your name, dob, and the Saint associated with the day of your birth. Do the same for your lover's photo. Note that this is from the magical practices of folk Catholicism which is why the saint is used. Place the photos face to face. Take three green ribbons. On the first write your name, dob, and the saint of your birth, on the second write your lover's name, dob, and the saint of his or her birth, and on the third write Saint Martha's name.

Bind up the photos using the ribbons asking Saint Martha to tame your lover and bring him or her back to you. Place under her glass of water and light a novena candle to her dressed with Saint Martha oil and recite her novena.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:13 am

Great advice Conjureman, love it!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Continued Thanks

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
I give YOU continued thanks for making things right with my lover and bringing him under dominance that YOU gave me!!! I was out of town for only 24 hours when he was asking if I had returned because he wanted me (he knew that I was scheduled to be out of town for the entire week). The day I did return he blew my phone up and sent me multiple text messages wanting to see me. He was so amazingly sweet when he did see me. I will continue with your lights, offerings and praise. I am so grateful for all that you have done and will do for me. I Love You!!!
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator, you are truly truly amazing, I am very thankful and grateful for all the blessing and for every thing that you have done for me.

I look forward to honoring you tomorrow on your feast day.

Thank you greatly for continuing to help me, bless me and work with, and I hope that you continue blessing me and helping me and working with me.
You are Amazing!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:39 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator and St. Martha Lubana thank you from the bottom of my heart for answering my petition. It as been 7 agonizing months but you brought back my ex sort of speak as I asked you. You made her open her eyes and realize that my feelings are genuine. Thank you again. As I promised when we are back together 100% I will give you my offerings and continued praise. You are truly remarkable. I never stopped believing in you and held on to faith from day one. Thank you and please continue to get into my fiancé's head. You are great and thank you again.

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator; you came through on what I asked. Another, unrelated issue arose, and I hope you will continue to help. Thank you.

remi

Unread post by remi » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Okay, okay, I realized that I do need to drop by and offer this lady my biggest thanks (and seriously, I'm a believer now -- not that I haven't been before) for pulling off something that is actually rather impossible. She kind of opened my eyes today to something rather.. transforming, I guess.

Now that the work I had been doing with her prior to my current is completed, I can talk about it. So I had petitioned her to bring an ex-lover back quite a while back, perhaps around two months ago. I was obsessed for a while before I kind of snapped out of it and got over him. I gave her thanks for working with me, in that area, since we were making progress and VERY slow progress. Needless to say, I stopped talking to him and he showed up at my door TODAY!

Interestingly enough, I was having a rather bad day today, related to someone I have been talking to. I don't know how that's going to go, but after what happened today, I can really leave it to her. I burned a candle for her after telling her about what happened and I asked her to give me strength, give me some kind of sign that she can understand what I'm going through and to give me strength to get over this. Well... haha, not even twenty minutes later I hear a faint knock on my door and when I opened it, that guy (the ex-lover) was standing there. And as we talked, I began to realize that I was truly over him and talking to him made me feel a lot better and clear-headed about my current situation. I felt a lot calmer and yes, stronger to deal with my current situation. Not to mention, she was granting a petition that I had asked WAYYY back about being able to see him again. Needless to say, he had come by today to give me back my comb (long story, yes) and to see me before he leaves town so yes, this is definitely over.

So yes, St. Martha, you are freaking awesome. Next time I go, just point at what you want and I'll get it for ya. <3

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”