• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

Spells for Uncrossing at a Distance with Doll Picture Candle

Spells for Uncrossing at a Distance with Doll Picture Candle

Unread postby Dhoa » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Hey folks,

I have a job uncrossing someone. But I cannot see them, as they are incarcerated. They can't do anything like take a bath, light candles, etc. I don't know who laid it, other than they never physically met. Anybody ever take on a job like this?

And when you do uncrossing, does anybody ever wonder why the trick was laid to begin with? Especially if it's more than vengeance or the evil eye. What if you find yourself going up against more than you're prepared to handle?

I did law keep away-ish work a while ago...it never reached the courthouse. All the signs were there that it was working, and inside was a force field. It felt like it failed or backfired. But how do you know when you get in over your head? Or when you should just not do work, and let it play out like it should?

But back to the immediate subject at hand uncrossing, road opener and protection...seems like the trio that works. But how to when they're inside? Anyone ever do work for prisoners? What kinds of blocks are there?

Any advice helps. It's a tricky situation.

-A
Last edited by Miss Aida on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Misspelled title
Dhoa

Re: Distance uncrossing: without physical contact

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Use a doll-baby as a proxy and perform the uncrossing bath on the doll.

To avoid "getting in over your head," never undertake rootwork without doing a divination on the situation first, asking God if you are the right worker for the job.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Distance uncrossing: without physical contact

Unread postby Dhoa » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:26 am

Hey Cat, good words, thanks.
Dhoa

unbinding

Unread postby andrew » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:52 am

Which products/ritual should I use in order to do unbinding to a friend who has a binding magic placed on her(with evil sprits that all the time try to confuse her ) ?
andrew

Re: unbinding

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:16 pm

I would get a reading with a rootworker first in order to determine the exact nature of the binding, and then what it will take to undo that particular work. It various case by case, so there's no one stock answer to provide you with.

You will want to have her do cleansing work on herself and her home. Chinese Wash and 13-Herb Bath are good places to start - but a divination can tell you how long you need to do them for, and also what additional action you may need to take to get her clear.

If there are spirits involved too, and if you are a novice, then I would suggest letting a professional take the lead on this one - unless a divination shows otherwise.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: unbinding

Unread postby theredc6 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Devi Spring wrote:If there are spirits involved too, and if you are a novice, then I would suggest letting a professional take the lead on this one - unless a divination shows otherwise.

I agree with Devi, let a professional handle it.

The least your friend should do is cleanse themselves daily and try to work with their ancestors for protection. There are plenty of threads on working with your ancestors and products used in cleansing rituals on the board.

Get a reading. If your friend has simply been crossed refer to this for help:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If it is something involving spirits, a hire a root worker to help you. Your reader will most likely be able to assist you or point you in the right direction.
theredc6

Uncross Someone From MIles Away....

Unread postby missk » Wed May 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Good Day to All,

Any advice in this matter will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance.

Is there a way to uncross/undo a spell on a man who lives apprx 3000 miles away?

To make a long story short.. A woman put a spell on him, keeping him away from his new baby (which he has never seen due to her work) and the mother of the baby. no contact.. no child support.. she also put a spell on the mother of the new baby as well. however, the mother was able to get help in uncrossing herself.. but would like to help HIM as well. is this possible? All she has is a photo of him and an old washed sweater.
missk

Re: Uncross Someone From MIles Away....

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

You can create a baby doll for him out of the old sweater. Then you can do an uncrossing bath as if it were him physically.

OR you can do an egg cleansing on his photo OR you can do an uncrossing candle.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
salt-bath-and-followed-by-egg-cleansing--t6583s60.html
uncrossing-dollbaby-advice-please-t9636s120.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Uncross Someone From MIles Away....

Unread postby missk » Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

thanks a bunch starsinthesky7,

let me just clarify, if you dont mind.
would i make it similar to a rag doll? using his sweater as the outer clothing/layer and stuff the inside with cotton? or stuff it with other parts of his sweater? does the size of the doll matter? is there a link on lucky mojo explaining how to make a doll? the correct way?

and would it be a problem if i have also worn the sweater?

thanks again!

ps. i bought the uncrossing candle through LM last week (and having them burn it there)
i will definately try the egg cleansing with his photo.
followed by the doll...then perhaps protection?
i will be visiting the country in a month hopefully this will clear a way for us to see him... if i do see him, i want to do something directly to him (without him knowing) that may be a bit stronger. . the visit may be a public visit so im not sure what will be possible. any suggestions towards this will also help. if you could recommend any LM products i should purchase before i go pls help!.. your guidance is appreciated.
missk

uncrossing using an old poppet

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:18 pm

i have a poppet i made about a year ago which i had done some uncrossing work with. i put him in a box with protective herbs havent worked with him since. id like to do uncrossing work on this person again - can i use my original poppet or do i need to make up a new one? do poppets "die" if not worked with constantly like mojo bags?
Faith14

Re: uncrossing using an old poppet

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Faith14,

If you made the link well, it should still be there. The dollie is sleeping, not dead. In fact, when you stop working with a doll, it is th custom in hoodoo to wrap it up and put it to bed. This is often done by wrapping it in a white handkerchief and tying the handkerchief with knots.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Uncrossling at a Distance With Doll, Picture, or Candle

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:28 pm

i did wrap up the poppet in white fabric, but didnt tie knots in it. can i use a pendulum for divination to find out if the link is still strong with the poppet? or could i do absent reiki and pull this person into the poppet and cleanse him this way?
Faith14

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal