Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

moumouse

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi again Catherineyronwode,

I didn't want to write a long post that is why I really didn't put every single thing in the post. I was on the unemployment not even a year, the reason I had mentioned it in my first post was because I was shocked the lady called me and talked to me like I lost my mind and the first thing she said to me was "we have no money for you, I see that you tried to log into your account to process your weekly payment but we have no money for you" and I ask her if she was alright calling me out of nowhere and talking like that. I had just renewed my unemployment and got a the letter of how much i will get and how much I have left. mind you it took forever when I call the first time to apply for it and going to the office is worst they have you waiting half a day for nothing and to have you come back again.

But do you think I worked for a company just to get laid off so I can get unemployment like you stated in your first reply? who in their right mind to get a job and get laid off just to go in unemployment. If I was fired then I would agree with you even so it depends on why i got fired. But I have been working for over 15 years never been fired this was the first time I was laid off.

But my reason for writing my post was to get advise/help as to what else I can do cause no one get laid off purposely. :lol:

as for the not getting calls back or them not remembering who i was. that happened to me even with employment agencies. I have one specific agency that got me the last job they were trying to get in touch with me so bad, they called everyone they knew to get in touch with me because I had great references and I worked for them and never got any trouble with me. When I finally called the lady back we set up appointment, went to meet up with her she had two companies that were so interested in me she said it was up to me to choose who I wanted to work for. I signed papers, tax papers and everything. I called her a few days later, she didn't know who I was, she had to go in the system to look for me and told me she has no paper work for me for a new job. then I had applied for medicaid cause I was paying out of pocket for my medications and bills and that made me go broke too but I was managing. that same day the unemployment lady had called me I had called medicaid because I received a letter saying they have my application and they will mail me a date to bring my papers in, I got transfer to my case worker and she told me she has no application from me, I argued with her that I have a letter from her in my hand I had to go to the office and bring it to her and still she couldn't find me in the system.

so that's when I noticed that things were going south and started having horrible dreams and I prayed more and more daily because the dreams were very disturbing. I had prayed and made a demand to see what was going on and what I saw was not good. I saw that someone telling me that I can keep praying to get out what I'm in all I want but I wont find the money to get things done. which explained one of the dreams I had.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:03 pm

moumouse,

You asked, "But do you think I worked for a company just to get laid off so I can get unemployment like you stated in your first reply?"

I did not say that about you. I said that when there is a long and unexplained employment gap, some employers think that the person will not be a good employee because they think being on unemployment is easier than working.

This has happened to me twice, i think -- i can't be sure because the people did not openly admit it -- but two different employees with long gaps like that have taken our training and then fallen into bad work habits, making semi-excused sick-outs, and fumbling on the job, which resulted in our having to let them go, and when told we could not use them, they just shrugged, because they were eligible for unemployment again. It does happen. Other employers have told me about this as well, including that they have notices older workers who are waiting out their time until they can move from unemployment to retirement benefits, and also people who have openly discussed their desire to get on permanent disability. It happens. But discussing it does not mean i am attributing it to YOU. What i was trying to do was to show you ways to avoid being seen as a person like that.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

moumouse

Unread post by moumouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm

I'm far from being like that. I have responsibilities, I have never thought like that I pray no to ever think like that. I'm a hard worker and I love going to school. even my parents are shocked that Im not working still cause I always have one or two jobs plus my business on the side. I take care of my 3 boys solely no help from their father. now if you have something to help me get him to help that would be great. the older the kids get the more expensive they are. I'm only 32 but started working very early. I had to work at 15 to get my school clothes and supplies cause I wanted to be responsible.

I was shocked that the unemployment part in my post took so much of your attention. Like i said I only had applied for it cause my savings was done with. I even paid my medical bills with my own money even when they told me i was qualified for insurance and applied for it when I was out of funds. I have been doing my best not to think negatively praying really help and just clueless as to what else to do. my businesses have not bring no money at all, so I have a whole bunch of merchandise seating here doing nothing. and that also happened the same time the beginning of the year, every way I was making my income just completely froze.

I have been praying since I got laid off to get a call back from that company and finally now they have a position available with the same manager I was working with, which we stayed friends even after I got laid off went to her wedding and went to her baby shower last week. so we are very close. she told me about the position and I told her I wasn't working and she was just shocked cause she said a lot of companies called her for referenced and talk so well of me after my interviews. So anyways, with the new position they have someone there temporary but I would love to get that position I work so well with them and they thought me so much. I pray and pray and just leave it to God.

I need a good job where i can advance in and get my career back Im not a jump from one job to another type of person. Since I've been working I only had three jobs and have stayed in them for years. that's why it's stressful to be where I am now not being able to help myself and especially my kids. I need for my business to get back working also cause I use that money to pay for the kids school and babysit. and this year they school tuition went up and I left their father a message to see if he can help until I get back on my feet he still have not contact me back. SMH If business was doing good I would be able to leave off of that alone that's how good it use to be.

So I have quite a lot going on just praying to get back moving instead of being home feeling stuck and going from one interview to another

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:51 am

Hi to all,

in a couples days I will have a job interview with two men that I know them and their names what I can do for make to make a good job interview and be paid well ?

Thank you to all.

Bye Magister9

P.s. I have five finger grass bath could be good for a job interview?
Blessing and luck

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 pm

okay, i have read through all of the threads, and I haven't seen a question similar to the one I am about to ask. I have created a series of songs that I wanted to shop to a particular artist/record label. My plan is to get her to listen to the songs, like my songs and build a long-term business relationship from there. The songs I will be sending are in digital format, so I wouldn't know how to dress them with any type of oil, such as "look me over"....I have contacted her through FB already, and I am waiting for a response. I did this to open up a line of communication so we would have some sort of link so that any spell I do in the future would be more likely to work.

*How do I get her to contact me back- she is a fairly big artist and was once an independent artist (which is what drawn me to her in the first place), so the chances are pretty slim of her contacting me back without me doing some sort of spell work first.

*How do I get her to like my digital file(s) enough to get her to want to work with me- As i have stated before, it is pretty impossible to use any type of oils or powders on something that is not tangible. Is there some sort of prayer I could do, or could I write the name of the song on a petition paper and do a spell using that? I'm lost lol

*What are some good spells for me and her to have a long term working relationship as business partners. I have a few good ideas for her artist on her label and also for her own future CD projects.

Any advice would gladly be appreciated. Thank you all in advance.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Magister9, five finger grass bath would be good for you if the job you are applying for consists of manual labor, working with your hands. As for having a good interview and being paid well, I would suggest starting with Crown of Success and Wealthy Way work on yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-wealthy-way.html
and do Attraction work on the two men who are interviewing you: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html
______
Gettotheroot, I have merged your post into an existing thread regarding job-getting. There are ways to dress your computer for digital job-getting & business using oils & sachet powders, this would be a good thread to look over and get some ideas: spell-casting-for-online-business-ebay- ... 4919.html-

To get her to contact you back, you could use her Facebook photo (or a name-paper with her name on it) to work with Do As I Say products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html Something along the lines of dressing her photo with Do As I Say oil and burning a green candle dressed with Do As I Say oils/powders over it.

As mentioned in the online business thread I linked to, there are ways to dress your computer to ensure success in online ventures. In addition to lightly dusting/oiling your computer, you could work a Crown of Success spell on yourself to give you and your music reputation a boost: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Once you have attracted & held her attention, I personally would go with Steady Work products to ensure a lasting business partnership: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi, Magister,
In addition to the good advice that Zola Kathryn gave you, the first thing that crossed my mind was working at the crossroads.
Miss cat has given advice to musicians in the past (on numerous occasions) to make a mojo at the crossroads.
I am going to give you the page. Don't let the introduction about the devil throw you off. Read the entire page. It's fascinating and, if done properly, it works.
Good luck to you. When you become rich and famous, don't forget us!
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
Magistar,
Here's something else for you: BLUE BOY SPECIAL MOJO HAND
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:56 pm

G'day all from Australia. I have a question and please don't think it's silly. I am currently applying for jobs that are listed via temping agencies over the internet. Here's how it works: an organisation will have a job vacancy, then then go to at least 4, up to 12, different agencies to get the right person. The agencies then advertise for the job on a job seekers web-site and I apply for it on-line. Some of the agencies I have already registered with, and some I haven't, which means I then email my application and resume to them. How do I use the LM oils and powders in this instance? Do I wear them before I start typing? or do I rub them onto the keyboard? I want my cv to 'stand out' but keep in mind, it's all done via the internet, which means that I can't physically rub the LM oils / powders onto the paperwork physically. I wear some LM powders and oils each day. Thanks for listening.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 am

I would invite you not to use Sachet Powders on the keyboard. Never works well. :-) You can lightly anoint your hands with a little Oil, and say a prayer before you fill out the online applications. If their is a specific company you really want to get the job with then you can always print out their logo, write your petition on it, and safely burn a Candles anointed with Steady Work Oil on top of the logo.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

carcarcar

Unread post by carcarcar » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 am

Hello,
I have a crown of success oil, but don't quite know how to use.
How do I use it to find a job that is suitable for me?

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 am

Hi carcarcar,

Most people would prefer Steady Work combined with Crown of Success to find a suitable job since Crown of Success helps an endeavour be successful while Steady work directs it specifically to employment.

One way to use the product would be to make a small petition paper with your desired job written 5x, turned clockwise and crossed and covered with your name 5x. In the paper add a pinch of salt, a pinch of gravel root and a bit of master root, deer's tongue or five finger grass (one of those three - each has a different effect so choose the one you feel is best suited). Fold the paper over the herbs toward you again and again. Place it under a small bowl or saucer and burn candles daily, carved with your name and desired job and anointed with Crown of Success Oil, over the saucer.

Other ways to use oils are discussed here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:42 am

Hi everybody!

so here goes... I want to become a tatoo artist and i have my eye set on one studio. they already have an apprentice, and i wish the best for her, but i still would like to work there. I have the business card so I was thinking of doing a honey jar for the shop to like me, maybe dab a bit of bend over oïl on my wrist when i go with my portfolio... other than that i feel a bit stuck... any one has some suggestions? thanx a bunch!

bless it be!

berlin
Bless it Be!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am

Hi berlingreen,

if they take more than one apprentice, then working as you've described can be just fine. If they only take one apprentice at a time then you may want to consider burning candles dressed with ''I Can You Can't'' oïl on her name.

Perhaps rather than Bend Over oil as a personal scent when you go and show your work, opt instead for a combination of Look Me Over, Steady Work and Crown of Success. The combo incites positive attention rather than working to dominate. People often tend to respond better when they're not being coerced.

If you want a full working, in addition to your honey jar, work a full Crown of Success spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html - you can even burn the candles as described in the kit over your honey jar thus working both simultaneously.
Aura Laforest

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 am

Heya!

Thanx for your reply! Im so new ur my first reply ever i feel very excited! :)

Actually, I dont know how many apprentice they take yet because I need to work up the courage to go and ask in. Their current TA is really good and i dont want her to fail. Id rather a spell that say we both can :)

I have been looking at crown of success but did not know about the others thanx. How long do you think I should work the jar before asking those guys? :)
Bless it Be!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:35 pm

I would work the full CoS kit along with your honey jar and then bring in the portfolio.

But I would actually start by working up the courage to go in and ask right now, spell work started or no. That way they meet you, you start hanging around, become part of the furniture in the place so to speak: Power products come to mind as they can help you develop that confidence to move forward.

If you're not already tattooed, you also probably want to get one or two if that's a career choice you intend to make. If you are, and you don't have one from that shop already, it's definitely time to make an appointment. That's also a great ''in'' to meet an artist that you can develop a good rapport with.
Aura Laforest

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:07 pm

superb ideas! im gonna go and get something done on my wrists to start with and start hanging out there a bit more! ta!
Bless it Be!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:24 am

berlingreen:

I worked as a shop manager in a tattoo shop in San Francisco. I made sure everything was sterilized, set up, clean, and comfortable. I did not do any tattooing, but was considered an honorary member of the family. One thing you should find out is how they accept apprentices at the shop.

Here in the United States, most tattoo artists take on an apprentice personally. This may be different where you live though and would be worth checking out if there are simply shop apprentices. If it truly is person to person, you may wish to find out who doesn't already have an apprentice and start getting tattoos from them. The conversation will be sparked, believe me!

Good luck to you and keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:05 am

That is a very good point. Actually, what I did was go to a few shops and I feel really comfortable and welcome in that shop. I'm also looking at a tattoo school, I know its frowned upon but I think it might bring me freelance work to start with until i get a master. I really want to do this and i really want to succeed! :)
Bless it Be!

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:17 pm

No more caps, I was just so excited. Someone asked what I did. I first did the freezer spell on my office enemies. Then I took Chinese Wash to work and cleaned my cubicle. I did a boss fix honey jar, and I put management on a name paper in my shoe with boss fix oil, and sugar and cinnamon. I was hired at the very last minute, but I did get the job, and really thought I would. Thank LM!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 am

berlingreen: It sounds like you have a good grasp on how to approach this and should have little hardship in gaining an apprentice position. Keep pushing forward however you can and go for that success. Don't let any other artist make you feel less-than. Good luck and keep making art!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Rjames

Unread post by Rjames » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

I've been unemployed for nearly a year, I hardly get interviews but each time I do I never get hired. I am experienced and educated (masters level) I feel that someone or some people are holding me back from living my life fully. Currently all my gold is in the pawn shop and I have a title loan, I've been struggling to stay afloat, overcome with anxiety and stress.

I recently purchased Road Opener Oil and Steady Work Oil. I have been lighting candle vigils, at least three of those continually and recently added a petition to the bottom. As i read, I read about baths and plan on getting some of those when I can a little money.

What is the most effective way to use the oils i purchased, and is there anything else you would recommend?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 am

Good Morning, Rjames,
And welcome to the forum!!
So very sorry that you've had bad luck with employment.
I can personally say, that as a Master's prepared person myself, many are threatened by the degrees and won't hire for that fact in itself.
They don't see that people like us make the bosses look better. Instead, they think we're a threat to their very own job security. It's a shame...
Anyway, to answer your questions: Here is a page on oil applications: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
And here is a page on ways to get employment. www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
I LOVE the Steady Work spell kit. It works BEAUTIFULLY!
Wishing you the very best.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 am

Rjames,

Along with the Steady Work Spell Kit, you might want to try a Fast Luck Bottle Spell http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#hoodoofixed :)
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Damian

Unread post by Damian » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 am

Hi guys,

Long time lurker, but I don't really post that often (there's so much knowledge here that my trial and error pales into comparison!)
I have an assessment centre next week for a much better paying job (probably about double the amount I'm on) with an awesome company, and I really need it - my current job is destroying me. I’ve been looking for work for about a year, but the only things that seem to come up are in a field that I just couldn’t handle working in any more.

I'm working with Marie Laveau, Saint Joseph and Saint Expedite at the moment, have made a mojo bag up with some gravel root, cinnamon and brown sugar, anointed it with whisky and crown of success oil, am planning on doing some command and compel work with the names of the interviewers this weekend while burning some double fast luck incense, and will put some Boss Fix Oil onto my hands before the interview... is there anything else anyone can recommend? If I'm doing Command and Compel would it be too much to put their names in my shoe, or would that be a better option?

Damian

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:23 am

Good Morning, Damian,
Officially welcoming you to the forum! If you would like, please take the time to introduce yourself on the introduction thread.
I think all of your plans are terrific.
We have magnificent products to assist you in your endeavors. But, since you only have a week, the only other thing I can suggest is a honey jar. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Otherwise, let us know and we'll suggest other products for you
Hope this helps.
Good luck!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:37 am

You might take a bath in steady work bath salts the day of the interview. You could also make a solution of steady work bath salts which you add to the wash of the clothing you are wearing to the interview.

On the day of the interview, set up a steady work candle (perhaps also fixed with command and compel) to have it burning to support you while on the interview. Just make sure you set up it so it burns in a fireproof location.

Otherwise, your work sounds good

hope35
Newly Registered

Unread post by hope35 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

Hi, I am new member. I wanted to know what products and home remedies/ lucky mojo products to buy that I can do until I have enough money to go see a reader for the following situations:
Work: I have a per diem (as needed) job. I understand that I have an as needed position and time are tough. But, normally I fill in when other people go on vacation orduring busy periods. People have gone for vacation so many times and my job has been busy to the point my other coworkers are complaining. I still have not been giving hours. My employer has commended me many times about a job well done and that she will give me hours asthey are available. It never happens. I had difficulty in the pass finding a job. I have being looking for jobs both in my field and minimum wage since the year started. I finally found the above mention job in field after going to voodoo reader early this year after, being uncrossed and following her instructions precisely. But because it is not a full time,I have kept looking throughout the year for another job. No luck.
Finances: In addition to my unsteady job, My fiancé and I cannot save any money. Something major pops up every week to the point that my sibling went crazy randomly. So even though, we make a somewhat liveable income. We have nothing new for ourselves to show that we are working. We are so in debt. We have had strange issues with our student loans. The lenders have refused to send a decision to change repayment plan from ten years to 25 years as what it is suppose to be and what we signed. From the time, we have set the wedding date. Our finances have gotten even worse. More difficulties are coming up with us saving to pay, things are randomly need to breaks or need to be fix, his parents attitudes against us getting married have gotten worse. They never had a problem with me when we were dating. Thanks for any input.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi and welcome. :) You need to find out if you are crossed. It ( bad luck ) started when you became engaged? Someone might not want you to marry ... they might have thrown something nasty at you. I know money is tight, but a reading would help determine if you are crossed, who did it, and what actions to take. Perhaps you could be on the show and get a reading that way?

Until then, you need to cleanse yourself and your home, then put up protection. Chinese Wash and Uncrossing products would help you. If you can't order right away, use Pine-sol to clean your house (Pine is a great purifier and cleaner) and put some Epsom Salt in your baths. Pray that any bad be washed away and any crossed conditions broken.

Look at the sections on this forum about cleansing and purification. Read about how to cleanse a house with Chinese Wash. This forum has lots of info that can help you until you can get a reading. Best of Luck.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm

You'll want to do spells focusing on Money Stay with Me. It helps you keep your money. THings to perform along side of it are protection spells, to protect against mishaps or things breaking as often and other types of things.

It also sounds like you want to do a Boss Fix to get the employer to give you more hours that you need. A honey jar to that end along with boss fix might work well for you.

As the previous poster noted, spiritually and physically cleansing your home and yourself to remove crossed conditions. I feel that you may want to a do a serious of uncrossing baths, as it sounds like your condition with money is kind of long standing.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 am

Hi hope35,

I have merged your post into the long thread on conjure to find a job and help with interviews. You'll find lots of different spell ideas suited to every budget.

Another great thread to read through to help with finances is the following: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html-si ... aa3cf5f718
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Damian,

you'll also find lots of ideas for work in the thread I've merged your post into.
Aura Laforest

hope35
Newly Registered

Unread post by hope35 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:24 am

Thank, will try these suggestions.

fritzka

Unread post by fritzka » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 am

:) On the spell kit for the mojo bag I cannot get the two dollar bill. What should I do? The candles are so small I cannot even carve my first name to say my full name. Is it okay to use bigger candle but same color?
I'm applying for a government job and the deadline is Monday and I want to start the spell tomorrow. Do I start without the bill? And another thing I don't have a tub to take the baths. What can I do? Any advice will be greatly appreciate. ..
Thank You Everyone :D

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Fritzka,'

Not sure where you are located, but I get my two dollar bills from a coin dealer shop. Look one up, ask if they have the bills and go get one. If it is in the instructions to have one, then do your best to go get one.
Or you could use a buckeye, or Kosher salt. I'm also thinking an avacado pit would be good to use.
Call the coin shop asap first.
I agree the candles are small but can you use a small pin? I've used small pins to carve into small candles before.
No bath tub, no problem. Just get in the shower unclothed,put the ingredients inside a bowl and pour it over yourself.
Easy Peasy!
Good Luck! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Magister9,

You can use the I can you can't products. http://www.luckymojo.com/i-can-you-cant.html

Use a honey jar for long term sweetening. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Put the name of the work place, the business cards of the boss and other people you want to like you.

If you are already working there, you can use oils and powders to make yourself even more popular.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html

Put some oils in your work area, like your desk and such.
Steady work is also a good product.
Money drawing is great too.

You can dab a mixture of the oils on the inside of your shoes.

Here's some info on the oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:47 am

fritzka, Although this might be too late because of the timing you are looking for, Lucky Mojo does sell two dollar bills. And I agree with Susan on the carving. My name is really long and I use a decorate hatpin to carve into candles. It works well and they are long enough that it isn't really difficult to do. You can also go to the Crystal Silence League for free prayer to help you get the job that you desire! http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 pm

I have been on interview after interview for years now and I get a second interview. Then, boom..."We've decided to go in a different direction." I've heard this repeatedly.

What can I do?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 pm

That does sound very vexing. Is there any connection between this potential employers and previous employers that makes you think they they are blacklisting you? Were a past employer be speaking ill of you?

What kind of work are you doing when you are job hunting and applying?

Have you gotten a reading done on the situation?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 am

Hi maduro1,

As brthrchristopher has hinted, if you haven't gotten a reading on the subject yet, it would be a wise decision. That said, the longer you are out of the work force, the more difficult it can be to get back into it. Hopefully, you have had a job in the ''years'' of these interviews, that helps your case. If not, making sure your skill set is current is also really important to maintaining employability. Working with an employment center is also a good avenue for many.

With regards to conjure, without knowing more via a reading, it's hard to say: does sound like a good round of Road Opener would be called for and following that up with Van Van to bring in luck and turn the bad situations around.

For the job angle of the conjure, there are lots of great ideas in the thread I've merged your post into.
Aura Laforest

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Thank you brthrchristopher and aura,

I will definitely get a reading. I have had a temp job within the past year, but that lasted six weeks and then nothing else. I LOVE OPEN ROAD. I am going to have to invest in that. I will also look into Van Van.

LuckyBrazil

Unread post by LuckyBrazil » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi, I'm a student of psychology and would like to a sorcery for my curriculum draw attention of large companies for I get a good stage and gain professional experience in the area that I desire. Also I would like to know how can I buy the site, because I'm Brazilian and I have doubts about sending for my city that is the Amazonas. Thank you for any information. Sorry if perhaps my doubts are not so relevant.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Good Evening, LuckyBrazil,
Please browse through this entire thread for some great ideas.
You could you a Crown of Success spell: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
For attention, you can try Look me Over Spells www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
For real estate, go to the search engine on the upper right hand side of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Type: buying property
Again, take a look around this forum for more ideas.
I'm sure that other root workers will also add their suggestions
Take care and have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyBrazil

Unread post by LuckyBrazil » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Thank you again for return Miss Aida. I am thinking of dressing the candle and my curricul with oil money, bejoim, John conqueror and lodestones. do you think that this would be good? I also burn bejoim with cinnamon and sugar to attract the money and make a honey jar with oil money,jalapa, lodestones, devil shoestring roots with magnetic sand and honey. Will be enough? Also I dress candle to saint joseph with oil money, john conqueror roots and five-fingers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello, LuckyBrazil,
You spell sounds good.
Isn't John the conqueror and Jalapa the same thing? www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
And, are yo utalking about "benzoin"? If you are, here is some more information on it
www.herb-magic.com/benzoin.html
Wishing you the very best
Have a great weekend
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyBrazil

Unread post by LuckyBrazil » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Thank you again for me reply Miss Aida. AND yes, the grass john is the Jalapa ... is that when I mentioned the jalapa mentioned the entire root instead of that of the oil in the same situation. Regarding the benzoim I burn with cinnamon and sugar, I think that I saw it through my searches in the forum. I would like to know an amulet or pantacle for giving the power of leadership and field to make me a mojo of money and luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Good Morning LuckyBrazil,
There is an array of amulets that you can chose from
See them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Have fun browsing and good luck to you!!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Damian

Unread post by Damian » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:40 am

Thank you for all your help, guys and gals. I got a call from the company about an hour ago offering me the job. We haven't discussed salary, but irrespective even the lowest end of the scale is substantially more than I'm on.

And thank you St Expedite, St Joseph and Marie Laveau for your help securing a new job!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:41 am

Damian wrote:Thank you for all your help, guys and gals. I got a call from the company about an hour ago offering me the job. We haven't discussed salary, but irrespective even the lowest end of the scale is substantially more than I'm on.

And thank you St Expedite, St Joseph and Marie Laveau for your help securing a new job!
I'm working with St. Joseph right now. I will keep you guys posted.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 pm

CONGRATS, Damian!!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 am

Hi All!

OK -- I'm submitting for full time academic work once Mercury goes Direct and I am all for some help here! I'd be much obliged for some conjure help. This is one of those situations that could literally change my life. I want this gig bad. Real bad. :)

A little background on what I've had cooking so far: a Steady Work honey jar, a 3X Attraction Mojo hand (these are courtesy of the fine folks at LMCC); my own personal power Mojo, based on the woman's 7-root hand described in Herb-Magic under Peony root; and a sugar jar spell prescribed by Mr. Conjureman Ali when I called into the LMCC Rootwork Radio Hour -- my only addition to his prescription has been soil from the place I wish to be hired (where I have been working PT). So I have had a lot cooking to prepare for this, but am certainly up for an extra push. :)

Here's the complication: academic hiring is a long process. I will be submitting my materials electronically soon. The search does not stop until January. Then there will be a first round of whittling-down interviews to narrow it to three applicants, then a competition between the three to get to the one. It will be a lot of interviewing and observation, and the decision may well not be made until Spring for a position. So there's the process and timeline, if it helps folks.

What I have going for me is a record of good PT work and good student reviews at this place for a while. I'm liked by the department. I'm both accomplished in the classroom and online. And I'm the only one who can teach what I teach there (social sciences).

What's a challenge to overcome? Well, any academic search is crazy competitive. This one I will also be competing with other PT colleagues of mine -- a lot. I like my colleagues very much, and want to continue the good relationship we have but man -- I will elbow them out of the way for this if I must. I'd just like part of the conjure to be peaceful times while we all compete -- and for me to win! Hopefully they'll succeed in some way as well, but I want this for me.

OK, so... I was planning on a MISC candle run after January, but I'd be forever obliged for any recommendations from any of you fine folks to really nail this thing. Thanks ahead of time!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Good Afternoon, Doc Murphy!
Wow, sounds like a LOT of competition.
You know, it looks to me that you have a lot of bases covered!!
But, you never mentioned: Crown of Success. http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
And I know you want to keep things peaceful. However, why not try to banish as many of the competition as possible? I know that I would. It's a competitive world (as you had said) and I am SURE that if your competitors know about Hoodoo, they would do the same...just sayin'...... www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Besides, you said that you would: "...elbow them out of the way...."
I'm sure that more root workers will have other terrific suggestions.
And what about the Crystal Silence League? It doesn't hurt, AT ALL, to start prayers NOW. That way, you're getting the energy started (like getting a "Momentum" going )
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Wishing you the very best, Doc!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Doc Murphy, you've already got some great things in motion and Miss Aida suggested some good things too. You might also think about using I Can You Can't for your co-worker. This will help to hold him back a bit and give you an extra oomph!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Thanks so much, Miss Aida and Miss Phoenix!

I do have Crown of Success Oil here; I'll make sure to put that to good use.

Ah... Banishing competition... and I Can You Can't... great! I'll be looking into these as well. :)

Much much obliged!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:52 pm

So here's my situation:

I've been trying to get a job...I'd love a job with a certain company in property mgmt, but I've been applying for all sorts of jobs.
Recently I had multiple interviews with a specific company. The recruiter liked me, the manger liked me, we even emailed one another back and forth casually for weeks. Everything seems to go well. I have my honey jar going, dust myself with cinnamon and boss fix oil mixed with steady work before the interview. Everything is going well and then two times in a row with this same company and other companies I am told I didn't get the job. I have no problem getting interviews. I'm frustrated and desperate. I have debts to pay off to friends. In need of an apt. and home of my own so that I don't have to be dependent on my boyfriend who is sometimes not generous.

Here's what I am doing to help myself:

I'm applying for jobs still and trying to be positive.
Working a honey jar to find a job.
Getting a reading from an airr reader tomorrow.
I will spend tonight reading the forum and hopefully gain more insight.
I plan on doing a 7 day cleansing candle and a 7 day road opener candle.

Here's my question:

Is there anything else that I can do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello, Celine_Celeste,
I think you are doing everything correctly (as far as what you're doing to help yourself).
And, since you will be speaking to an AIR worker tomorrow, ALL of your questions will be answered.
Wishing you the very best.
I'm excited for your reading tomorrow! You'll be enlightened!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 am

Hi All --

OK, I'm wondering about something... and I could use feedback... on job finding...

Here's an update... I did submit my app to a school I've been working at PT for a while for a highly competitive FT position... and was informed suddenly a couple weeks ago that they had no PT work for me for the first time next term. (Course enrollment didn't fill, but something strange is going on too with scheduling.)

I'm back to scrambling and borrowing money from friends (I don't qualify for UI anymore); I'm on a furious work search, and my focus has to be on that with faith that the recommended rootwork and readings I've been doing/getting for the FT position will be successful now that my focus has to be somewhere else more urgently. *sigh*... the gossip around the school is flying, and the confidence I had has taken a blow. I'm realizing I've done all I can magically regarding this job placement, and the rest of the FT job process is a crapshoot...

...which made me wonder... if so much of this process is a crapshoot... would it be appropriate to add and work with some gambler's luck products to help?

What are any of your thoughts on this? As I was reading about Lucky 13 products, for example, and how it takes unlucky situations and makes the lucky, I flippantly thought, well, wouldn't that be swell for my job search...then I wasn't so flippant.
Works searches are gambles, too, in a lot of ways...

I'd love some feedback on this idea, and if any of you think this may work, I may take recommendations for any of LMCC's gambling luck products to add to work search magic. Thanks if you can help, either to encourage or advise against. Thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Hi, Doc!
That is EXACTLY what I would have recommended!!
I've seen so many wonderful things happening with Lucky 13 that I just ordered more for myself.
You might also want to consider a specialized mojo hand.
Have you asked Crystal Silence League to pray for you also??
Wishing you the best.
You know we all love you and are rooting for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!

Lucky 13 it is!!!

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm on it. Gosh, it's nice to know these little intuitive signals aren't just nutty. :)

Thanks for the rooting and the prayers, too. It's so appreciated!

I'll keep you all posted!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Jonah1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jonah1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Laid off and looking for work. Lots of resumes out. No interviews .

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:19 am

Hi Jonah1,

I've merged your post into the long thread on getting a job, attracting interviews and applying for work. You'll find lots of ideas and tricks which can help things out. That said, you haven't given much information on the type of work you're looking for, your experience level, competition in the business you work in, etc. - which would allow us to give you more specific suggestions.

A good general way of working is a Steady Work mojo hand which you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-steady-work.html
Aura Laforest

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”