Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Wonderful Mama Lubana

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Mama Lubana,
I have to thank YOU for being so wonderful to me!!! You are So Awesome, So Powerful, So Wonderful. I thank YOU for your continued support and fulfilling my petitions. I'm sending praises and love to you.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

PinkButterfly13
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator, you are truly truly amazing, and I am ever sooo thankful for all that you have given me, done for me, and blessed me with. I can not thank you enough !! I know without you these things would not be happening and I am thankful for that.

I truly truly appreciate you and I hope and continue to honor and pray to you in that you continue to bless me, help me ,and work with me.

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm

This early 20th century photographic postcard is FABULOUS! It shows the annual parade of the Tarasque (the dragon that Saint Martha of Bethany tamed) in the town of Tarascon, France.

A little girl, dressed as Saint Martha the Dominator complete with her container of holy water, leads the tamed (but still toothy) Tarasque by her garter-ribbon as dozens of (tamed) men and boys look on admiringly.

WOW!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You Mama Lubana

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank You, Thank You and Thank You for ALL that YOU have done for me and continue to do!!! You made him come to me last night when he should have been home and I had to make him leave. AWESOME, WONDERFUL, SEXY and POWERFUL my Mama Lubana IS! I love you.
Blessings!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm

I love you saint Martha, you are always in my thoughts and I will always be grateful to you for the way you have aided me. You are so generous and kind to me and once you have come through for me on all of my requests I will pay you xxx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Here's a new product for Saint Martha Lubana. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED:

ISA-ASA-SMD0
Saint Martha the Dominator (Filomena Lubana), 20 Agarbatii Joss sticks
$1.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 am

Love the incense sticks! I will order these next time.
Thank you for the update Miss Cat!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Not Enough Thanks

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Saint Lubana,
There are not enough thank yous that I can give YOU!!! You continue to bring peace and happiness in my life and I am so grateful and so thankful. I want you to know that I will continue to honor you and give you your praises that you so rightfully deserve. I love you.
Blessings!

Princesslisa42
Newly Registered

Re: Thank you to spirit for your help!

Unread post by Princesslisa42 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Thank you Saint Martha La Dominadora/ Lubana for your continued help!! Thank you mother for granting most of my petition and your continued help and movement with the rest of it!! I love you so very much and cant express my gratitude enough!! you are the most loving and powerful Saint and I want to tell everyone of your wonderful spirit and powerful will to help!! I love you and Thank you Mother from the bottom of my heart for your help in advance for granting the rest of my petition and for your continued movement in my marriage and life I love you

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for all the blessings,help, and for choosing to work with me. I truly appreciate all the you have done for me and have blessed me with.

Thank you for continuing to help me, bless me and work with me, I am truly truly grateful.
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm

I have faith in you Saint Martha the Dominator and I believe in you, i know you are powerful and I know you can help me.

Please please help me, and bless me and continue to work with me like you have been.
You are Amazing!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Exotic and Powerful Saint Martha Lubana

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Saint Martha Lubana,
You are so amazingly exotic and powerful and I am truly grateful that YOU are my Mama Lubana. Thank you for your continued support with my lover. I asked and you delivered in lighting speed (less than 4 hours). You really can make him due your bidding. I continue to praise and love you!!!
Blessings!

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Saint Martha, Thank you for all your blessings. Things are finally moving forward and I know in my heart it's just amount of time that my prays come to realization. I feel so bless that I have you in my life.

PinkButterfly13
Please forgive me

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 pm

I hope that I have not offended you Saint Martha Lubana, I was confused between you and Saint Martha the dominator. I have been thanking you, Saint Martha Lubana as Saint Martha the Dominator, and I hope that I have not upset you. Please forgive me if I have and if I did, I read thru some of the postings here again and I know realize that you are Lubana.

Please forgive me and I would like to let you know that I am truly truly thankful and grateful in all the blessings, and help you have given me.

I believe in you Saint Martha Lubana, I have faith in you Saint Martha Lubana, and I ask for your forgiveness in making that error in confusing you with Saint Martha the Dominator.

Please please I ask you to continue to help me, bless me and work with me

I have faith in your strength and in your power and I know in my heart you can help me
You are Amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

PinkButterfly13,
I've been told, my entire life, that the Saints ALWAYS understand and forgive honest mistakes.
That was a very nice apology that you posted
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm

thank you Miss Aida that means a lot to me that you told me " that Saints ALWAYS understand and forgive honest mistakes"

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 am

Blessed be the loving & powerful Filomena Lubana!
Momma Lubana please hear my prayers & grant my petition.
I blv in your mighty powers & I ask for your continued support Momma.

THANK YOU Filomena Lubana! You ROCK!
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 am

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for your forgiveness

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all the help, blessings, and for working with me, I am grateful and very thankful for all that you have done, and given and blessed me with.

Thank you for this morning, reassuring me that you are still there and still willing to help me, continue to bless me and work with me. I am feeling really good because of you and I can't thank you enough.

I believe in you, I have faith in you and I trust you Saint Martha Lubana

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Thank You

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Mama Lubana,
I said that I was going to post a thank you to YOU today just because you are Awesome, Amazing, Exotic, Powerful and Wonderful. Thank you for all that you have done for me and continue to do. You have made my lover of 7 years treat me like he did at the beginning of our relationship - wonderful and loving. You have made him want me more and more. I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful flowers that I gave you this evening. They remind me of you! I love you!!!
Blessings!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 am

THANK YOU Momma Lubana
Every time I come to you, you reply with such grace.
Thank you for working with me :)
Love & Blessing

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Mama Lubana,
Again tonight YOU have made IT happen! I burned a candle for you and asked you to have my lover call me tonight and want to see me. Yes, it was a success!!! He couldn't keep his hands and mouth off of me ;) He asked me over and over to be his and only his. Mama Lubana thank you from my heart. I love you!!!
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for he txt me today and we talked

I am truly thankful for your continued help, blessings and for you choosing to continue to work with me.

Thank you, thank you, I have faith in you and I trust you Saint Martha Lubana

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/St. Martha Lubana I would like to thank you again for hearing and answering my prayers. It's been 7 almost 8 long months that my ex and I have been separated and I have had continued faith in you that it wasn't permanent. Finally we will be talking to fix and things and get back together. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are amazing and will praise you always. Thank you again. Happy days are waiting.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Mama Lubana,
YOU continue to be so wonderfully powerful for me. Thank you for your continued blessings and for granting my petitions. I continue to praise and love you. You are REMARKABLE!!!
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm

so I have been petitioning and working with Saint Martha since the beginning of June, and at first she blessed me so swiftly and answered my petitions quickly and I really felt her but

ever since I apologized to her about mistaking her for the white Saint Martha, she has been very quite, I tried by buying her red and white flowers, I tried to offer her green candles, different coffee on monday and tuesday but she has been very quite lately, he txt me last Saturday and we txt Sunday but tht was it, i have been keeping a vigil candle for Saint Martha and I must admit I have missed relighting a new one about three times since allowing the flame to go out and not restarting a new one before that, but it wasnt on purpose, at least I dont think it was, but ever since then i felt like i have offended her, so I have gone back to how I originally petitoned her in the beginning, starting this past Monday

Im really worried that she is upset and I offended her, I woud like for her to continue to bless me and work with me but I don't know what else to do, I have faith in her and I trust she can help me but what can I do

any suggestions would be appreciated and thank you in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi, Pink Butterfly,
When I think that I have done something wrong (and I still stand by my original post that Saints forgive honest mistakes), I give it a rest for about a week.
Then, I spend time honoring the Saint, giving whatever that particular Saint likes, and continue this for awhile (and ask for NOTHING. Just honor the Saint. Spoil the Saint with gifts). When I feel that the Saint and I have reconnected, then, I start a new petition,
I am wondering, also, if you and she were used to a certain ritual together. And, maybe when you didn't light candles, maybe the "chain" was broken?
Or, did she fulfill your request? What did you ask initially? If she has fulfilled her request, maybe you need to start something new with more detail. Nevertheless, I would still spend time honoring her, etc (as previously mentioned)
What also comes to mind is the communication between you and your target. What may have transpired between you and he that may have cooled him down?
Last, but not least, if you're very worried about this, it wouldn't hurt to get a reading on the matter. 1-800-4-HOODOO
I hope this helps. Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:17 pm

thank you again Miss Aida

I was going to go back to how it originally was, my petition she did grant in the beginning, more than one petition too, but the target has cut things off again since then and I am petitioning her to reunite with him again, I wanted to make sure i was foing the right thing by going back to how it was originally between us and I did have to write new petitions

I just really hope that she is not upset thats all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:57 am

Good Morning, Pink Butterfly,
I've been thinking about your situation.
Without a reading, I am wondering, also, if your DOUBT has weakened your communication with her? Doubt will do that. And that's why we always encourage everybody to always try to do everything with confidence.
Remember when I suggested that you take a break for awhile? I still stand by this. But I also understand that you do not want to do anything to weaken your spiritual work on him.
May I suggest, in the meantime, that you use one of our spell kits to work on him? While you're doing this, it would be a good time to honor St Martha just for being her and all the help she's given you. I also think that the results will give you back your confidence in both yourself and St Martha. Here are the spell kits: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
This is the only other thing I can think of.
Good luck to you. And we're all rooting for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

leyley1236

Unread post by leyley1236 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello,

I just barely found out about saint martha a little of two months ago. the first time i prayed a prayer to her on a tuesday and i did feel some connection. i have several questions:

1) I coudnt seem to find a candle for her at all.

2) My other question is i had dream a dream of a snake bitting me but it didnt hurt. after finding this forum i had no idea whatsoever that martha had a snake or is relation with them in addition i have a plastic snake and without thinking i placed a candle near it are these all signs that martha is giving me the dream the snake?

3) would it help to put a picture of my target and a paper in written form of what i want?

4) When offering martha something like coffee or etc do i drink the coffee or leave it there?

5) is it black or with cream?

6) how long do i keep there?

7) where do i dispose it ?

8) what other offerings can i offer martha besides coffee and if so

9) my main concern is where i am currently leaving i cant really have an altar for the belifs of other people so i can only light her candle for little i dont want martha to think iam embrassed or ashamed of her but will she?

10) I feel like for some reason such a deep connection with martha that i wonder would it be ok to pray to her every day besides tuesdays?

i do apperciate ur answered if my questions are answered ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello, leyley1236, and welcome to the forum.

Here are some answers to your questions, bt please, go back and read this entire thread FRPOM THE BEGINNING because there is much information that has already been shared and you will learn a lot. I know it is 20 pages long -- but every page has good information on it.

1) We sell a number of Saint Martha Dominator and Filomena Lubana Saint Martha goods, including the candle you have had trouble finding. Here is a PARTIAL list:

STA-CAS-MA12
12" St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

STA-CAS-MD13
13" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$36.00

=====

CAN-GLC-SMAD
St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

=====

ISA-ASA-SMD0
Saint Martha the Dominator (Filomena Lubana), 20 Agarbatii Joss sticks
$1.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button

=====

HOL-CAT-ITM2
St. Martha Dominator Holy Card
$1.00

=====

STA-CAS-MD09
St. Martha Dominator Lubana 9" Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$26.00

=====

2) Those who work with Saint Martha Lubana afen report a closeness to snakes. As you have seen by looking at the pictures in the past 20 pages, Saint Martha of Bethany is associated with dragons, lizards, alligators, and crocodiles. In other words, BOTH of them are symbolized by reptiles.

3) Yes, and there is a whole thread in this forum about writing out petition papers.

4) Leave it out. THINK: If you offered someone a cup of coffee wouldn;t it be rude if you drank it yourself. Same with an offering to a spirit. It must be OFFERED, not take from in front.

5) Black.

6) Not long enough to get ugly or mouldy!

7) In nature, in your yard, in a crossroads, watering a plant -- there is an entire page at my web site on disposal of ritual objects:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Read that and you will understand a lot more.

8) Holy Water and Holy Oil for Saint Martha of Bethany, also bread (she was known to have been a baker). For Saint Martha Lubana, lamps.

9) Explain the situation. Matha the Dominator was a servant in life and understands these things. Saint Martha Lubana seems kindly as well.

10) Sure.
catherine yronwode

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:55 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I think I now realize what happened, Saint Martha has been answering my petitions, but I think it was the way I worded my petition. I asked for things to go back to how it was back in April 2013, and it did and he broke things off, just like he did the last time.

I have a sense of feeling relieved for some reason when I realized this, and I feel like that could have been the reason why, i have this sense of a light feeling, and I cant really describe it but it has given me a good feeling

Im going to continue to thank, honor and petition Saint Martha Lubana, i reworded my petition when he first broke things off with me two weeks ago and I will keep it that way

Thank you again so much Miss Aida

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings, and for working with me.

I wanted to apologize for having doubts, loosing faith, and almost giving up. Please accept my apology for ever doubting you for it was the way I wrote my petition and you were just answering it by the way I worded it. Please forgive me Saint Martha Lubana

leyley1236

Unread post by leyley1236 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 pm

i apperciate the response i was wondering if lucky mojo has a oil for st martha that i can purchase and how long will it take to recieve it

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for your quick and swift response =)

You are truly amazing and I am truly grateful !!

I am grateful that you have chosen to continue to bless me and work with me. Please hear my prayers and grant my petition.

Thank you ! Thank you Saint Martha Lubana

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:40 pm

leyley1236 wrote:i apperciate the response i was wondering if lucky mojo has a oil for st martha that i can purchase and how long will it take to recieve it
Good Evening, Leyley1236

Yes, Lucky Mojo has all kinds of spiritual supplies dedicated to St. Martha. Take a look at this web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

Once you get your list together of the supplies that you want, just order online.

If you have serious questions about shipping times. call the shop and ask them. Usually I get everything within a week. Sometimes it take longer because they are out of something and they have to make it (by hand) pray over it, etc. Remember, all of Lucky Mojo's products are THE REAL DEAL (and that takes time...which is more than worth the wait).

The number is: 1-707-887-1521

Hope this helps. Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:48 pm

leyley, here are some more Saint Martha products we make (and Miss Aida is correct -- she's been to our shop and she knows that there is no factory -- we are making the oils right here, by hand, one bottle at a time):

OIL-CAT-MART
Saint Martha the Dominator Oil
$7.00

BCR-CAT-MART
Saint Martha Dominator Bath Crystals
$5.00

IPD-CAT-MART
Saint Martha Dominator Incense Powders
$5.00

SPD-CAT-MART
Saint Martha Dominator Sachet Powders
$5.00

catherine yronwode

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 am

Thank You St Martha, Filomena Lubana <3
You at truly great
Love & Blessing

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Mama Lubana,
I'm sitting here watching your beautiful flame burn brighter and brighter and I have to thank you for making my relationship brighter and brighter - it is so beautiful. You continue to be my Diamond!!! I love you.
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Saint Martha Lubuna, I honor you this day, Tuesday, for today is your day.

Please hear my prayers and grant my petition.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:09 am

Thank you, Thank you Saint Martha Lubana, you are amazing and wonderful.

Thank you so much Saint Martha Lubana!
You are Amazing!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for being so wonderful to me, I love you!!!
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Mama Lubana,
You and my pendulum are right on point!!! You made my lover come to me again tonight and not want to leave me. I had already seen him for a lunch date which was AWESOME. We had a wonderful picnic lunch, made love ;) and then he gave me a gift :D Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:58 pm

please accept my apology Saint Martha Lubana for I had to turn off your vigil candle and hide your altar because he came over.

it was very unexpected and I had to put you away, but I promise that I will only do that if he comes over or other people come over.

please accept my sincere apology and please forgive me.

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all the blessings, and all the hard work that you have helped me with, please continue to help me and bless me.
You are Amazing!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
You Always Show Yourself

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Mama Lubana,
I was talking to you about my lover and lit your candle. I then went downstairs to the laundry room and there was one of your lil snake babies laying right in front of my washer. Thank goodness my daughter was around - she put your baby outside (nope, she's definitely not afraid of snakes). When I need reassurance or ask for a sign you always make yourself known to me - I may hear your name, see a picture, have a dream or see one of your snakes. So powerful you are! Thank you Mama for letting me know that we WILL succeed. I love you!!!
Blessings!

nicewoman
Newly Registered

Re: thank you Saint Martha

Unread post by nicewoman » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:04 am

Thank You Saint Martha for agreeing to help me and sending me signs. Please continue to help me and find solutions for my situation.

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Thank you! Thank you Saint Martha Lubana! you are truly amazing and wonderful.

Thank you for giving me a sign so swiftly and letting me know that things are good. Once again you have come thru for me, and I am ever so grateful.

Thank You Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings and and for continuing to work with me.
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:48 pm

I honor you today Saint Martha Lubana for today is your day, Tuesday.

Thank for all your blessings and for everything that you have given and done for me.

Please continue to help, bless and work with me.
You are Amazing!

Princesslisa42
Newly Registered

Unread post by Princesslisa42 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:38 am

OMG I want to give My Love and Thank you to Saint Martha the dominator and Saint Martha/Lubana for all your help and granting m petition to the fullest You are truly powerful I want to tell everyone that she helped me in my marriage like no other!! I am so glad you are in my Life forever my mother! I give you all the honor Thank you so very much!!!!!

ginad
Newly Registered

Unread post by ginad » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you St. Martha for granting my petition.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for giving me another wonderful week with my life and my lover! As always I have to tell it that you are Amazing, Exotic, Powerful, Wonderful and Remarkable!!! You have put the sparkle back into my life and I am forever grateful. I love you.
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Thank You Saint Martha Lubana !!! I know that things would not be happening without your blessings and your help.

Thank you sooo very very much for continuing to help me, bless me and work with me

You are Amazing, and I love you!!
You are Amazing!

Caulbearer

Unread post by Caulbearer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you St Martha, Filomena Lubana.
You are truly amazing. Thank you for communicating so clearly with me ;)
Love & Blessing

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I live in California and its been pretty hot here lately, and last night I went out and didn't come home until now, I have my Saint Martha vigil candle burning the whole time.

When I came home today, I found the glass completely broken in two, the wax leaked out and it went to my Saint Martha statue, some of it covered the base of her statue but most of the wax went on the photo I have of him under her statue and it stopped right by his mouth and it covered just his shoulders and his chest.The wax was still soft that I was able to clean it off his picture with ease and off of the base of the statue, the rest went on the sheet that I used to cover her alter.

How should I take it, is this a good sign ? Ive had two vigil candles break before and they were both good, also I forgot to mention I put in herbs and used oils to dress my candle, this was the first time it happened with a vigil candle that I placed herbs in, the other two, I just dressed it with LM oils

Any input would be appreciate :D
You are Amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Hello, PinkButterfly,
Have you already looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Also, were there ay images in the wax that you saw?
You might want to consider talking to a psychic about your situation (1-888-4-HOODOO) to give you more insight and to make further recommendations (after reading and learning the entire scenario).
Also, were there any images in the wax that you saw?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you Ms Aida for the quick reply, you are always soooo helpful.

I actually got my answer from Saint Martha Lubana yesterday, she is swift and amazing.
You are Amazing!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Thank you, Thank you Saint Martha Lubana, once again you have answered my question and given me a sign soo quickly.

You are truly truly amazing, wondering and very powerful. Thank you soooo very much for all your blessings, and hard work that you are doing with me.

Today, I honor you once again for the amazing,and wonderful blessings that you have given me. I am truly grateful to you Saint Martha Lubana, I honor you and cherish you, you are wonderful to me and I thank you.
You are Amazing!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Thank you Mama Lubana for your continued support. Last week was wonderful, this week has been good - a little slow but still good. I continue to praise you, give you your gifts and love you. You are so AWESOME to me that it's actually hard to describe in words. Not only do you continue to bless me but you continue to bless so many of the LM family. I know because I read their wonderful posts and contributions to you. Thank you so much for helping us. We REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate YOU!!!
Blessings!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Please Saint Martha Lubana, I need you more than ever now.

Please hear my prayers and grant my petition. I have faith and trust in you that you can help me.

Please please hear my prayers and grant my petition.
You are Amazing!

Bellabrazil
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bellabrazil » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 pm

I love santa Martha ; I had a dream last night of the end of the world I guess I saw her statue the one I have on her ulter and the snake she had in her hand was gone I woke up and walked into a house I've never seen before but was mine the snake was white & silver in the dream I found out the snake had something to do with a message ; I would love to know what's going on with that ? the snake was like none I ever saw before it was a white/off white with silver In it and was big like a boa I saw it and got scared it just looked at me didn't try to bite me or anything but the tounge was out . Now my husband cheated on me and I been preying for her to make him feel all the pain he did to me . And asked her to go to me in my dream and let me know what I'm suppose to do ; and then a day later after I had her service on Tuesday I had that dream

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 pm

It was like you spoke to me Saint Martha Lubana thru Archangel Zadkiel today.

You are truly amazing, and wonderful, thankful for that swift and quick response, I love you and I thank you Saint Martha Lubana.

You are amaizing!!!

Please please give me the other sign I am asking for and pleas help me and hear my prayers.
You are Amazing!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”