Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Black Arts Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Maestro55555

Black Arts Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Maestro55555 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:44 pm

I am very confused and I am seeking clarification.

I recently purchased about 30 items from Luck Mojo including a triple strength dark arts mojo hand. I read on the forum that one should not re-open the mojo bag ponce it has ben prepared and prayed over by a professional rootworker I.E. Lucky mojo. I also read on the forum that if you did wish for additional items to be placed into your mojo bag it is best to send the items so they may be placed in the bag while the mojo is being created.

I decided to call the shop to inquire about the best way to inform whomever is creating my triple strength dark arts mojo hand which additional items to place in the mojo hand. I actually wanted to tell them to place in the bag whatever additional items that I purchased that they felt would make the mojo hand that much more powerful.

However when I called the store the lady who answered informed me that they do not add additional items to the mojo bags.

Furthermore she also told me that not only can you re-open your mojo bag once it is sent to you but: you must in order to place a personal "concern" and a petition inside. As you can see I am somewhat confused. I just do not want to kill or otherwise render my mojo ineffective as soon as I receive it. Please any advise on how I should proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone and continued blessings on you all
You can either DIE for something or LIVE for nothing!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Black Arts Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Adding your personal concern and petition to the mojo bag from Lucky Mojo makes the bag "yours". It will not kill the mojo to open it and add your stuff. There should have been an instruction sheet sent with the bag listing its' ingredients and a little bottle of dressing oil. The sheet also tells you how to add your petition or personal concerns and how to dress the bag with oil on a regular basis.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Maestro55555

Unread post by Maestro55555 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you very much for clearing that up for me...Blessings!!
You can either DIE for something or LIVE for nothing!!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:02 am

This past Sunday I was doing some crossroads work, with a very strong sense of the Man there.

Since then, I've had a recurring dream about being at a crossroads in the deep woods, in late Autumn (cold wind with trees shedding leaves). There is a figure there, who is very indistinct. He hands me a black mojo bag with a skull and crossbones stitched on it. In that strange knowing that often happens in dreams, I know that a dead man's bones are inside. Before I can decide to accept it or not, I wake up.

Now, here's why I'm sharing: I was on the Lucky Mojo page, doing some general reading up on mojo bags. Even though I've ordered from the LM via the web several times over the last two years I've never looked seriously at the custom made mojo bags. Imagine my shock to see the Black Arts mojo, with a black bag and a skull and crossbones charm!

Could someone give me some clarity on what the intention of a Black Arts mojo is? It might help me make sense of this dream, and determine whether or not, and if so why, I'm being directed perhaps to order one. I use LM Black Arts oil and incense quite a bit (its one of my favorite formulas so far), mostly to call in and commune with the dead and other spirits. I am unclear, though, on what the mojo would be for. This is too big a "coincidence" for me to ignore, so I welcome any advice or insight you all have.

Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:23 am

Hi, Maestro55555 --

Whoever at the shop said we do not add things to a custom mojo was wrong -- we can do that. BUT, the thing is, you do have to pay full price for the item that it added -- and we cannot always be fair to a client economically when we do that.

For instance, if you want a pinch of Catnip added, we can do it, but there is no set price for "a pinch" and so we will have to charge you the price of a full packet. Therefore, it is more economical for you to purchase the full packet, add what you want to your bag, and keep the rest for use in another job.

On the other hand, if you want us to add an Indian head Cent, we can do that, and since there is only one Indian head Cent per packet, you will have no wastage and nothing left over. Be sure to ask for your empty packet to be included -- there are valuable spell tips on the package.

-----

Hi, Jibrael,

The Black Arts Mojo hand was custom-designed by nagasiva yronwode, who is a practitioner of the dark arts. He maintains several web sites on the subject and has a youtube channel as well. On his youtube channel, his most popular video is one on the topic of pact-making with demons and with the Devil. He also co-wrote with me the only page of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" which has a co-writer, that being the page on The Devil. Along with our friends Clifford Low (a regular presenter on dark arts subjects at PantheaCon) and ConjureMan Ali (who works with Arabic djinns and with Saint Cyprian, who is popularly associated with the dark arts), nagasiva takes the idea of pact-making with dark beings -- especially in the European folk-magical and grimoire traditions -- quite seriously and seeks to foster understanding of such abstruse religions as Theistic Satanism and Demonolatry.

That having been said, the Lucky Mojo Black Arts mojo, along with the formula for Lucky Mojo Black Arts Oil, the compounding of every batch of Black Arts stock oil at the dark of the moon, and even the development of the graphic art label for all of our Lucky Mojo Black Arts products (from a sketchy 1930s original) has been nagasiva's work. The mojo hand is designed for the use of those who wish to contact and make pacts with necromantic, infernal, underworld, demonic, dark, or "outsider" spirits, for mutual benefit. It also can be used by those who wish to work with such spirits in the practice of aggressive magic against an enemy.

We also do sell human bones, by the way, and you may order one separately to add to your Black Arts mojo, should you wish. If you desire to order a triple-strength Black Arts mojo, you may ask nagasiva to personally consecrate it for you and add the human bone into the bag at the dark of the moon before sending it to you, at no extra charge.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you very much for this response; I've been reflecting on it all day.
I've decided to order the mojo, and I'm attachin a note about adding the human bone as you suggested. I am very grateful to you and to Nagasiva.
Thanks again!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Euoi

Unread post by Euoi » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello!

So I've read that black arts mojo bags (as well as well other BA products) can be used to summon infernal spirits, the dead, and even to meet the Black Man.

How exactly is the mojo bag employed to summon such spirits, and what is its effect on the operation, the spirit, and the worker?

Also, why use the mojo bag and stuff to meet the Black Man? I thought he could only help in becoming good at physical "labors"and there's already a ritual for that. Or is The Black Man much more versatile? If this is so, how would you go about summoning him for other works?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:57 am

Hello, Euoi,
Sometimes, when performing magic, one needs to be a little more versatile in their petitions.
One thing that is prevalent is that he opens the roads.
So, for just an example:
If I wanted the love of someone specifically or someone in general, I would ask to open the roads to get to that person or love in general. If I wanted money, I'd ask to open the roads for that. In my opinion, the roads can be opened for almost anything.
So, it's much more versatile. Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
I'm not quite sure that I understand the first part of your question. But, I think that you're asking is how the Hands work? How any hand works? It's all about: what ingredients that you put into the hands in the beginning; your intent; It's about what you say; what you ask (or tell) it to do; your "bond" with it, etc.
If you make a Hand at the crossroad to work with him, there's more intent in it and more of an understanding.
Sure hope this helps as I wasn't really sure what you are asking.
I will tell you that I know many people who have worked at the crossroads and get so very excited and happy when they meet him!
Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”