Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Nikki1004

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Nikki1004 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:37 am

Thank you aura for the reply I didn't think of taking a picture but now know for future references, the wick is now one the candle is burning clear no residue or wax is left behind the flame is pretty big too fingers crossed everything is going well. We do have a baby he's only 3 mos old so it's been difficult but like I said we are trying to work things out. I do know his ex had work done on him it came out on my tarot reading the lady said she exposed it and it was broken I don't know if it's my husbands ex still trying to interfere. Im wondering if i should burn a protection candle or a reversing candle. Any suggestions?? Thanks again

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 am

Hi purplehippie,
Generally you would keep working it on the days you do (M,W&F) - the point is not to obsess over the work. Set it and let it. Live your life and don't look everywhere for any sign of your jar doing it's thing: know it's doing it's thing and let it do that! Just give it your regular candle-burning TLC and a silent thanks!

Hi littlefudge,
If it's a small candle, some people will sit and meditate while it burns, others will set it and then go about their other activites. Neither is better nor more right: both can work just fine, it's a matter of time and personal choice as well as how you were taught.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 am

Hi Nikki1004,

A protection candle over the family group (you, your man & the babe) would be a good idea. Depending on what the final burn shows, you can then choose to do reversing as necessary.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 am

I burnt a LM 9" jumbo yellow candle dressed in LMs road opener oil. The candle left a lot of residue with many different shapes. Part of the residue was that of a waterfall spilling over onesidemofmthe holder on the other side there appears to be like the base of a tree with roots (a very old trees with all the grocers at the base and lots of roots) and then little circles stacked in piles with some also looking like fish or snakes. I'm not sure what this means. I took them as good signs but was looking for feedback from the very experienced conjurers here. Any and all opinions would be appreciated.
TawanaNicole

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am

Hi Satinice1,

You have a lot going on there and given the complexity of the images, it would probably be best to get a reading from someone who reads candles. Many of the AIRR readers offer the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:23 pm

aura wrote:Hi Satinice1,

You have a lot going on there and given the complexity of the images, it would probably be best to get a reading from someone who reads candles. Many of the AIRR readers offer the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Blessings.
Thanks Aura. The candle was suggested by Dr E from a reading on the LM Radio Show. I'll have to wait to get a reading as that's not an option right now.
TawanaNicole

cajuntmby
Newly Registered

Unread post by cajuntmby » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:40 am

I have a question. I'm burning a white candle for reconsilation and the flame is bouncing side to side, it is a glass candle, and inside the glass there's wax build up on the glass, anyone know what all this means?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 am

Hi cajuntmby,

the signs you are talking about can be found in the on-line page about candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

For the bouncing flame see the section ''The candle flame flares, dips, bends, or gutters repeatedly'', first bulleted point.

For the wax build-up see the section ''A vigil candle burns down but leaves up to 1/2" of unburned wax at the bottom''.
Aura Laforest

ANSUZEIHWAZ
HRCC Student

Unread post by ANSUZEIHWAZ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi everyone I want to share with you this pictures of something very, very fantastic :o , this is the first time in several years that I burn candles that the wax form this symbols in the glass

I fix past days this Black Cat Candle for my mother to reverse bad luck and bring gambling luck

Can you help me with the interpretation please

There are clovers, a spider web and some letters

How can I post the pics?

Thanks

Julio

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Julio,

I'm afraid that we don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

If it can help, in many cases divining images left in wax is often done in much the same manner as those images seen in tasseomancy (tea leaf reading).
Aura Laforest

ANSUZEIHWAZ
HRCC Student

Unread post by ANSUZEIHWAZ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Thanks Aura more than interpretation I want to show all you the pics, because the symbols looks like they be draw by an artist, the spider web is perfect and the clovers too
I usually check with my runes about the result of my candle spells, but I will pay for a candle reading too, an expert opinion is always welcome ;)

Julio

Nikki1004

Unread post by Nikki1004 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm hoping someone can help, after burning the Chuparosa Hummingbird candle for me and my husband there was white/gray residue on the top half of the candle and a snake can be clearly seen its up like if its ready to strike there is also a figure of a woman I can't seem to find any information on what this means. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 am

Hi Nikki104,

I'm afraid that we don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

For the white/gray residue, the meaning is available in the informational page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html. It's in the section ''SIGNS LEFT IN OR ON THE CANDLE HOLDER, STAND, PLATE, SAUCER, GLASS, OR LABEL'' at the bottom of the page.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Deelight8
Newly Registered

Unread post by Deelight8 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 pm

I need some help with dancing flame interpretation please. What I read about it really depends I guess on the actual work you are doing. I'm burning a Release and Restore candle to attempt a new communication with a man I was dating a few months prior (that ended abruptly), not to restore the relationship but to simply have a new communication for a better closure, to bring new energy, or just an outlet for communication. I had some previous work done with the root worker, had some positive signs, and this candle was recommended.
On day 3 the candle started dancing like crazy, there was no wind as I had another simple candle going , just to test the draft, and that flame was steady. The flame wasn't weak or going in and out just bending and dancing a lot, even though it was inside the glass holder.
Not sure it would mean a positive or negative sign for this specific work. Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:00 am

Hi Deelight8,

Release and Restore is not a candle sold by Lucky Mojo and thus we can't give you any guarantees on the type of wax, the quality of the wick or other technical issues which may affect the burn.

We don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Alternatively, you can address yourself to the rootworker who recommended the candle.

Good Luck!
Aura Laforest

Deelight8
Newly Registered

Unread post by Deelight8 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Thank you, the candle itself was actually purchased by the root worker at your store, it was then dressed by her and the intentions is release and restore. I just thought I can gain some insight why it dances so much on a general level.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 am

Hi Deelight8,

I'm not a Lucky Mojo employee, simply a Forum Moderator. If you did purchase the candle at Lucky Mojo and it was dressed by one of the staff, then you can call the shop and they'll be happy to give you a hand :)

On a general level, why a candle dances is dealt with the page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html in the section entitled ''The candle flame flares, dips, bends, or gutters repeatedly'', first bulleted point.
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 am

Hi,
I made a simple red candle altar spell for my sister, to draw love to her, that she will be loved and appreciated. It was a calm burn and a clean burn, no wax puddle. Is this a good sign? I also saw two flames at the end.
The other spell for me, a white altar candle to make my lover stay faithful to me however, the burn was not that calm, it flared a bit up and down, flickered and gave out a bit smoke too. I also saw two flames at the end. There's a wax puddle which is round/oval as a result. What does it mean? Please help me interpret. Thanks!
P.S. How can I upload a picture?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:12 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

We don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

If you haven't already, you can also read the instructional page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Aura Laforest

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 am

I've read the page Aura. I'll look into the rootworkera page too. I assume that wax residue means obstacles on my spell...Hope the red candle I'm burning now will have better results. I'm sitting and staring at the flame and chanting the sentences that I engraved on the candle. As I do this, I see that the flames gets taller and taller (still burning calmly though), what does this mean? If I don't do anything, it's burning calmly and nicely.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 am

That happens to me as well when I spend time praying over the candle as it burns. I personally call it feeding gas to the fire with prayers. :-P
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 am

Papa,
It was burning calmly until just now. It suddenly burned to half (revealing the wick/string) in the middle! Then it fell down on one side, making it tip over a bit and a "tearline" fell over. The was is now all melted and I see two separate flames, one in the middle and one on the side, smaller than the other. I was afraid that the candle holder would crack so I moved the little flame a little and it drowned in the wax. Now after a while, the larger flame has drowned in the wax too! This is a bad sign right...? :((((

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Without conducting any sort of reading on your situation, MoonSunStar, my intuition says you probably ought to do more work to ensure a better outcome. You said you burned 2 candles, one for you & one for your sister--was this third red candle for the same purpose?
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi ZolaKathryn,
This third red candle is for me. I engraved his name and a wish for him to be faithful and loving...The signs seem to be bad...Since the candle melted, I redid it with another red candle. It's still burning, I'm sitting up all night to let it burn in on go. Hopefully there won't be any bad signs on this one :(

Lovinsweet

Love Spell & Honey Jar :)

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm one happy girl thanks to LM!!! I done my first Spell (Love Spell) back in April and I was soooo amazed at the results! Dramatic results! My guy have always loved me BUT he didn't love me as I did him or he wasn't on the level or page I was on. Well thanks to LM Love Spell everything changed and shifted. I noticed change after 3 days, during the 90 days and a full transformation after completion! I'm so Thankful and Amazed!!!
I recently added a Honey Jar two weeks ago and the Flirting & Love have been non stop! I Love my Honey jar and I love my Mojo bag BUT with the honey jar I Dnt have to worry about it being seen or touched! I just Love LM!!! ;))
I'm now anxiously waiting on the arrival of my Nation Sack!!!

Thanks Lucky Mojo! You guys made me one Lucky Girl!!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Spell & Honey Jar :)

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

That's great news! Keep up the good work :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 pm

A bit of background:

I met a guy about a week ago and we hit it off (lots of passionate kissing, great conversation etc.) I gave him my number and he messaged me two days later saying we should get together 'next time he's down, or for me to let him know when i'm up' (he lives about an hour away).

So I decided to do a honey jar spell to sweeten things up. I have dressed it with Follow Me Boy and Come to Me oils and given it a red candle that I am slowly burning and extinguishing with my fingers - not blowing it out. I put the jar together at dawn on a Friday (today is monday) with a waxing moon (wanted to give it all the oomph I could!)

We haven't really spoken since those messages, aside from him commenting on a Facebook status (he said something unnecessary, which makes me think he just wanted to be in my awareness - also this was the day after I did the jar so I think it's working) and I've been told that he's a bit shy/awkward with women.

Now my question:

On one occasion, the flame went out on its own. I have read the candle magic pages and the information about candle divination and this doesn't seem like a good sign! Then today, my cat extinguished the flame with her tail (she's okay! just a little bit singed poor thing!) and it made me wonder if I should continue on. On a positive note, the candle is melting into a very definite heart shape.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

On a similar note, I have been working a separate honey jar for a different guy for about a month now, and I have noticed that when I go to snuff out the candle with my fingers, it takes a few goes to extinguish, like it doesn't want to be snuffed. The wax, however, is melting to one side only, unlike the new jar that is melting in two prongs like a heart. Does any of this mean anything, or am I reading into it too much?

Thank you for taking the time to read and offer suggestions :)

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 am

It's probably different for many other workers. My personal experience is that the way a candle burns is often more indicative than the signs in the wax after the candle is finished. The candle flame going out on its own, or getting extinguished by something else (a gust of wind, your cat, or you knocking it over/dropping it by accident), or difficulty in getting it alight are often signs of interferences and obstacles, big or small. Sometimes you overcome them and the work goes smooth after a while. It's only been a week, so I'd give it some more time and see. But you should probably get a reading if it's worth pursuing, and/or if there're some obstacles you'd have to tackle.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 am

Hi, Catlady,
My first impression on the first question is that you might be using the wrong candle color. Perhaps he isn't ready for the passion (red) in a relationship. If this were me, I'd work on the relationship first. I would use the color pink and see if that candle stays lit.
On the second jar, I've noticed that when a flame doesn't want to go out, it is because spirit doesn't want you to put it out. Maybe try using the smaller candles (that burn for about 1 1/2 hours..also called: "Chime Candles") or tea light candles.
Just my two cents.
Colette is on to something to. Any chance that you have a draft coming in? Do you have just a regular foundation candle to check for drafts?
Anyway, good luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:48 am

Thanks Collette and Miss Aida for your replies.

After initiating a conversation with him tonight via text, I think that it isn't worth pursuing. A little bit disheartening all in all, but probably or the best in the big scheme of things :)

As for the second jar and the candle that doesn't like being extinguished, perhaps you are right about a spirit, but I don't know (anything) much about that, so I'll have to do a bit of research!

I don't have a draft. I had 4 candles (including 3 honey jars) all lit in the same area and his was the only one to go out!

I think it's time to focus on the jar that is attracting my soulmate ;)

Thanks again!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 am

Hello! Did a forum search for this answer and only one post came up. Went to go look it up and couldn't find it by date so forgive me if I missed it!

I'm currently burning three vigil candles, one for a break up of a couple, one run devil run for the offending party, and one come to me for the party I'd like to keep around. The come to be is burning just fine, clean and decent flame, not huge or fast, just steady. No worries there! However, both the break up and the run devil run are burning very weakly. They are burning CLEANLY, but the flame is very low/weak and look like they're almost going out...but they don't. What does this mean? The candles are all from the same maker.

Also, I'd love some suggestions to give it more umph. Do more work towards the same goal? Recharge the candles? How can I help it give a stronger burn? Thanks so much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Jules6186,

Sounds like the work is doing its thing but is slow to fuel (start). Doing additional spell-work like a vinegar jar on the offending party can work well to help things move a bit more. Some intense prayer over the candles can also help with the burn. Another way to help the Vigils is to light some ''helper lights'' for them. A triangle or cross arrangement of black tea lights or small tapers around each of the vigils that is burning weakly may help get them moving a bit more.
Aura Laforest

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Thank you, Aura! Those are some great suggestions and I definitely plan to use them! Much appreciated!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:11 am

I recharged and prayed hard one night and the break-up candle is burning stronger already. However, the run devil run was still frighteningly weak. I then added the helper candles and some intense focus and prayer that candle too is burning stronger as well! Wonderful, helpful suggestions. I will continue to apply them in the future. Thank you soooo much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Glad it could help :) I often work with helper lights and have found it invaluable for more difficult burns.
Aura Laforest

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:05 am

I bought a pink female figure candle (not from LM) for beauty and weight loss. I anointed it with Lucky Mojo's Look Me Over and Crown of Success. I also loaded at feet with Lucky Mojo's oils above and catnip, angelica and rosemary. The candle wick only burned down to the neck and there was no more wick! Argh! It's a huge candle too. Since I anointed and loaded with LM oils and herbs, I don't want to waste it. Can I melt it down and make votives out of it for the same purpose?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 am

Good Morning, 1BlessedCat,
This is not a Lucky Mojo candle and we don't give advice on other company's products.
I don't know (and don't want to know) where you purchased the candle and what kind of quality the wax is. There's a possibility that you might still run into other problems.
This is the best answer that I can give you.
Sorry that this mishap happened to you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 am

You can melt it down and make votives without a problem :) You can even add a few drops of appropriate condition oils to the wax as well as your prayers as you make the candles.
Aura Laforest

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:17 am

I apologize. Just realized the question I asked, though dealing with candle remains, probably does not belong in this section and so I have deleted the question. :roll:

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:31 am

aura wrote:You can melt it down and make votives without a problem :) You can even add a few drops of appropriate condition oils to the wax as well as your prayers as you make the candles.

Thanks, aura. I had bought this candle long before I found Lucky Mojo (where I buy all my stuff now) but just loaded it with LM oils and burned it tonight - it's 10:30 at night here. I don't want to waste LM products at all. lol!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 am

One last question, do you dress your helper lights the same way or at least similar to how the vigil candle is dressed? I did bc it felt right but is that normal? Or am I just wasting supplies? Haha! Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll usually anoint them with an appropriate condition oïl after having carved a name, petition or Bible verse into the top if it's a tea light or along the side if it's a taper. Won't usually add herbs though (unless there's a lot of opposition). Short answer: you did just fine :)
Aura Laforest

MAGUS2311

Honey Jar Help?

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Just curious about a specific method. I have two honey jars going. I used one honey jar and poured half of the honey into a smaller jar for my first honey jar. Now I have half of the honey that I used for my second jar. My question is can I pour more honey into my second honey jar since it is half full. Furthermore, am I able to transfer my the contents of my first honey jar to a bigger jar if I don't change the intent or purpose of the jar? I noticed that some folks open the jars and add more herbs and curios as needed.

Thank you all for your guidance.

Warmest Regards,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi, Magus2311,
Please forgive me, I don't understand the question.
Do these honey jars just have honey or are they already fixed?
If these are jars are just honey and nothing has been started, then you can do that.
If you've already started work on those jars then, NO. Leave them be.
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for the reply.Yes they already have herbs and concerns in them. I did notice that some here on the forum have advised that it is ok to open them and add additional herbs and so forth. Can you elaborate on that? I wanted to make sure I am able to add more additional herbs if need be. Thank you again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 am

Hi MAGUS2311,

A honey jar is a container spell. You would thus want to keep the work contained and refrain from opening it as much as possible. That said, jars are sometimes re-opened to add personal concerns or a critical herb for the purpose of the work. It should not be done if you can avoid it, but can be done if absolutely necessary. See the difference?

If you have a love jar with love herbs in it and you open it to add more love herbs - not great. If you have a peaceful home honey jar with herbs, but you just received blood root and that energy is really required to get all of the effects desired from the work - ok to open and add the root.

So you have to be logical about it. Don't overdo it, but do it if required by the situation.
Aura Laforest

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

I have read through all the thousands of posts about candle wax, and even went to Cat's book to see what I could find. I have wrote out a petition for my business to grow and for my buyers to purchase large quantities of my products. I had to go with a 12 inch candle because 4 inches are nowhere to be found, not even 6 inch. So I got the 12 inch, and lit it about 10:30 this morning. there is maybe a little more than 3 inches left. I feel this is a pretty good burn time for a 12 inch candle. Now, from what I have seen this is a good thing here, but I haven't read it about business. This has been for love and other things. There has not been one single drop of wax that has come off of this candle. It is a nice clean burn, no dripping wax, no smoke at all, the flame is steady. I'm thinking this is working out just the way I need it to. Does anyone feel differently about this?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:48 pm

babygirl, the way a candle burns can connect to any working or situation; love, money, etc. A good burn is a good burn. Sounds like this is going your way!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 pm

You are everywhere Miss Phoenix! Thank you! I figured it was good, just wanted to be sure. Thanks again!!

sugarbeelips

Unread post by sugarbeelips » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi,
I performed a spell remove evil out of my life. I used a candle enclosed in glass case. However, it stop burning about half-way through and it will not light back up. What should I do? Should I redo the spell? I should I get rid of the old wax?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Good Evening Sugarbeelips,
Is the wick buried in the wax? Is there smoke on the glass?
If you've been crossed and the candle went out, you're getting resistance.
I would recommend that you hold onto the candle. Do an uncrossing bath for 13 days while using uncrossing oil on yourself everyday. Or, even better yet, use an entire uncrossing kit.
Then, I would work with the candle by manipulating the wick and give it enough length to re-light. If there's wax around it, scrape some of it. The gist is to show that you're stronger and are not taking: "No" for an answer. Then, once you have worked with that candle, relight it.
Here are the links:
Uncrossing kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
13 Day uncrossing bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And uncrossing oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
here's wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

sugarbeelips

Unread post by sugarbeelips » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi, the wick is stuck in the wax. There is no smoke or nothing like that its just the wick keeps falling back in the wax. I do not if it is my spell or the candle

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi, Sugarbeelips,
Just work the candle wax and wick like I had told you. Sounds like the wick is drowning in the wax so you will have to work it to make it longer (by scraping or pouring wax out of the way). Save the extra wax for the disposal.
I still recommend the products previously mentioned in the event it's a spiritual sign.
Good luck to you. I have a feeing that you'll get pass this!
Don't give up on this spell.
HRCC Graduate #1631

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Is there ways to help strengthen or speed up the effects of a honey jar?

I've been working on it for about 2 months, now, and so far I've barely seen results. Yes, he has acted a little sweeter, but he's still acting selfishly, always putting himself first, and refuses to commit, which I put my intent into changing that, for him to love only me, commit to me and be selfless with me.

I also can't heat it up as well as I used to, because I live in the UK, so it's not very sunny now that it's no longer summer, so heating it by leaving it on a sunny window sill isn't an option. Are there other ways to heat up a honey jar? That may possibly be a reason why it's working so slow.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:44 am

You can heat a honey jar with small candles around it.

You can FEED him food cooked with the honey. Or put it in tea or coffee. (Honey is better in tea, sugar in coffee, in my opinion.

SPL-HON-LOVE
Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You can heat a honey jar with small candles around it.

You can FEED him food cooked with the honey. Or put it in tea or coffee. (Honey is better in tea, sugar in coffee, in my opinion.
So for feeding him honey, would cooking it into cakes be alright? He's not a big fan of honey, so it'd be easier to sneak it into food he likes and won't really notice the taste.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 am

Cooking it into cake would be fine.. Miss Cat has a great honey cake recipe in the 2011 HOODOO FOOD! Conjure Cook-Off booklet.
Aura Laforest

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:02 am

And one more question, sorry. When I am heating up the jar, it seems the wax on the jar is getting warm and even melting off. Is that ok for it to be doing that?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 am

It's normal for the wax on the jar to do that. Just be careful and make sure that your jar is glass with a metal top so that it doesn't melt while you work and that you don't boil the honey - that would be a bit too much heat ;) Warm - good; burning - bad.
Aura Laforest

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 am

aura wrote:It's normal for the wax on the jar to do that. Just be careful and make sure that your jar is glass with a metal top so that it doesn't melt while you work and that you don't boil the honey - that would be a bit too much heat ;) Warm - good; burning - bad.
Yes, it's glass with a metal lid. Thank you all very much for the help :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”