Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Flower33
Newly Registered

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Flower33 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm

I want to work a honey jar on to different lovers,what will be the right way of doing the job :?:

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi to all,
I have some questions,
1. When I'm praying my desires in front of my honey jar, I feel chills every time I'm praying them, whats that means??
2. How often can I trim all the wax on my honey jar, the plate where the honey jar is on, its full of wax at the bottom, all arround tha jar, its ok to take away all that wax and leave the jar and plate clear of wax??
3. Do I have to bury the burnt black wicks together with the wax remains?
4. I don't have a back yard, I live in an apt. My small patio is all made of concrete, where should I bury my spell remains? Can I bury them in a plant? Do I have to keep that plant with me or if I don't want that plant, can I get rid of it no matter that my spell remains are bury in it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 am

Hi stardust123,

1. It means you take your work to heart and it ellicits a profound response physical as well as emotional.
2. Although you could remove the wax, it will be far harder to read signs or see a break-through (all the wax being burned through by a new candle burn) when it occurs. If you prefer cleaner burns or less wax residue, consider burning tea lights rather than tapers on the jar: the only residue to deal with are the little tins which can be recycled.
3. Yes.
4. A plant would be perfect. The front lawn of the apartment building would be another choice. For the plant, I wouldn't get rid of it if it has spell remains in it, you're getting rid of the remains that way as well.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi aura! Thank you so much for your response!
So, in your answer to my number 1 question, does that means that my honey jar is doing its job? The man I love will love me back too and we will be together soon?
Answer 2, all my candles burn clean, only once in a while the candles drip wax, but just a few drops, almost always all my candles burn clean, the red candles are the ones that drips more often than the rest of the colors, (what all this means?) so the wax I want to remove is from candles that I have burnt for many days, so if I trime it and remove it, will that affect my spell or not?
Answer 4, so I have to keep the plant I choose to bury my remains forever? What happens if the plant gets dry and dies? (I ask you this because I'm not too good to take care of plants) and if I deside to bury my remains in the front lawn of my apt bldng, but then if I move the remains will stay there, will that be a proplem??
Thank you aura!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi stardust123,

1. It simply means that it ellicits a profound response physical as well as emotional. This has nothing to do with the success of your honey jar.
2. Clean burns are a good sign. To find out what your candle burns mean, you can look at the following links and read them through - they should be able to help you gain a bit more insight: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html & candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... ec9252452c . Personally I don't remove wax remains from my jars, but that's a personal call, if you feel ok doing it then that's fine. Don't over-think things too much.
4. If the plant dies, it says a lot about how you care about the remains. Some plants like sanseveria or spider fern are almost impossible to kill even for a novice: try one of those! If you move and you've buried the remains in the front lawn of the apartment it shouldn't be an issue. Keep in mind you may not even be working this same jar at that point ;)

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I have searched the forums and can't quite find the answer I am looking for.

I have been working on a honey jar for reconciliation for almost two months, and I just received a reading and all seems to be going well. However, I started with big candles, so there is a LOT of wax build up on it, so much that I cannot really continue putting candles on it/read any wax divination.

So, my question is this: should I start a new jar with the same intention, as in pour the old honey into a new jar and add some fresh herbs as recommended to me? Or should I continue this crazy leaning tower of wax on this honey jar? I also feel like some of the herbs in my current HJ are not appropriate (I put valerian root in there for forced love, and I was told this is NOT the way to go), so part of me feels like I should make a new HJ anyway. Would this totally null in void all the work I have been doing, however?

stardust123

Unread post by stardust123 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks for your quick responces aura!! You are awesome!! :)

bnk16

Unread post by bnk16 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Hey guys, just a quick question since i havent been able to find any info on what this could mean.So i was working my honey jar with one red and one pink candle.The pink one burned slightly faster than the red one, and when the pink candle melted down, the wick stayed standing up and lit by itself, and when the red candle melted down that wick too stayed up and lit by itself but instead of staying separate,its flame joined the other wicks flame and the two burned into one strong flame for awhile,when it finally went out i noticed all the wax including the previous wax buildup was gone from the top of the jar, except for a little part on one side on the actual jar right under the top where a little red and pink wax mixed together into a small blob but other than that all the wax was gone. I havent heard of two wicks burning alone into one flame without any wax. What should i think of this? Thanks :)

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Bnk16, it sounds like your honey jar is working very nicely!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

n0namanis

Unread post by n0namanis » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am

Hi dear people,

I have started a honeyjar spell in december 2012. My target started sending me some text messages, but not alot. At the ending of march I figured my spell wasn't working because of the 3 month guideline. So I placed the jar in a closet. Right after I deceided to stop working with the jar, my target texted me again, that he wanted to talk to me. But nothing happened. In may I decided to bury my jar in my garden, because I had the feeling it would take alot of time before reconciliation. Or it might never happen at all. But a few weeks ago, my target texted me, that he missed me, he wanted to talk to me, and want to do.. other stuff together. So he came over, after a more than a year being apart. He kissed me and held me immediatly, and he stayed over for the night. Then he left the next day. It felt like we were boyfriend and girlfriend again, but it appears that he got scared of his emotions, it was so nice together, so he cut of our contact again. I feel this isn't the last time we will meet, but I always feel I have to be patient.

I see a pattern, because everytime I let go of the spell / him, he contacts me. Also, the candles I have been burning on the honeyjar burn very very slow, but with huge flames, more than two inches high. Very stable flames. Since I have burried the jar, I only do the candle ritual, but the results of the flame are the same, even with different brands and colors (white, red, pink, turqoise because it feels so good for us)

My question is, is this honeyjar spell really working, though it takes sooo long, even for a honeyjar? Sometimes I just want to let go, but everytime I let go, I hear from him, so that's frustrating.
I really want to do something to enhance the spell but my intuition or feeling, tells me to be patient and focus on other stuff in life. I think it's the best thing to do.

Can someone please give me advice on this situation?

Thanks alot in advance,

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:54 am

Hi n0namanis,

In reconciliation work there is often the push-pull phenomena you are describing. You finally let go, he comes back in, he draws away, you're hooked once more. This is a vicious circle: an addiction if you will.

This is also why most workers will suggest that you set a firm time limit on your work after which you will cut and clear - and move on to find something better. Not because what came before wasn't good or couldn't have worked given other circumstances - but because you shouldn't put your life and opportunities for love on hold, eternally waiting for someone to return.

I think your intuition is right: focus on other stuff in life. Work a Cut and Clear, enjoy your life and draw in someone who isn't afraid of their emotions and doesn't play you along like a fish on a line.

Blessings and Success in Life and Love.
Aura Laforest

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:41 pm

I hope I have this question in the right forum; on reviewing it I’m now not certain whether it belongs under using LM oils, or romantic spell help. I need information pertaining to honey jars. I’ve been working a jar for several months with some success. My target has cooled a bit lately; however we’re still communicating and spending some time together, just not as passionately as before. I recently ordered Return to Me Oil to dress the jar, and also Reconciliation products as my long term goal is for us to return to the type of relationship we previously shared.

A few days ago I read in this forum a moderator recommended adding cinnamon or ginger candies to a jar to increase the sexual attraction. My target is extremely fond of ginger; so much so that I sometimes gift him with ginger jam (when I find it, which is infrequently). I have this ginger jam in my home now, unopened, and as he enjoys ginger so much I’m considering using it to create another jar for him, instead of adding candied ginger to the existing honey jar. My questions are:

1) Might ginger jam be used effectively instead of honey? Or would it be too much heat for sweetening work? Sugar is listed as the first ingredient, and the product is sweet, but it definitely packs a strong ginger punch.

2) Considering my interest is to see more lust from him, if I use the jam, might I also print a photo of his penis, using it as a name packet?

3) And if I’m using the ginger and penis pic, could I use the Follow Me Boy oil I have to dress candles for the jar? Or stick with the Return to Me, as originally planned? I’m concerned the FMB may be too dominating for the intent behind this work, but I truly want to light a fire under this man…in a pleasant way, of course.

4) Lastly if I make a new jar, do I keep and continue to work the old one?

Thanks in advance for any input you may have.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Hello there:

One simple way to combine all your ideas is to get a jar of ginger jam, pray over it for your intention and give it to him as a gift, or eat some toast together with the jam.

You can also put Ginger in a name packet made from a picture of his penis, push that packet down into a jar of honey, work with it with candles for a week or two, and then use the honey from the jar to cook him something. Then he's taking your magick into him :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks Mary Bee!

Actually, last week I gave him a jar of the jam (I’d purchased two at the same time when they were available), thinking I’d save the second for another occasion. I dusted the outside of the first ginger jar with Return to Me and Reconciliation sachets; this done before I’d read of adding ginger to a honey jar. We didn’t eat any at the time, but I did manage to get a bit of my magick in him that evening…likely a topic for another thread, but briefly here goes.

I wanted to slip a small container spell in his car if I got a chance. I’d read on the forums of bathing with appropriate herbs, and then using the water as a sort of invisible ink to write the petition since there was a chance the trick would be found. While combining the ingredients to make the tea for the bath I realized they were all entirely safe for consuming. So instead of using my bath water as ink, I saved it to mix with a fruit juice, adding a bit of my own juices. I used this to prepare a cocktail for him, the juice and alcohol nicely covering the spicy taste of the bathwater. He even commented how much he liked the juice I used, asked what it was and where I bought it. I’ll still go back and construct the little “gentle persuasion” trick I planned, but I wanted him to freely ingest something of me right away. Although now that I'm thinking of it, I hope the alcohol didn't negate the effectiveness of the drink. Can that happen?

Anyway, for now I plan to take your advice about adding the naughty photo and ginger to my existing honey jar…maybe a little licorice root too while the lid is off. I’m trusting that the new hot and spicy honey jar, in conjunction with the dollbaby I’m about to make, will move things right along in my favor.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Brilliant, Little Stevie!!
Why didn't I ever think of that??? hmmmm
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Don't hold me to the brilliant part; this work only occurred within the past week so I can't yet speak to its efficacy ;)

I know I'm new to conjure, but what I find attractive about it is the (relative) lack of restrictions I've seen compared to some other magical traditions; also the aha! moments I'm starting to have when I've looked at a common object or substance and ask "Could I could use that to ________?". I still want to check if my thinking is on the right track, but I'm enjoying the work more and more.

Thanks to everyone here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, you're the best!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 am

Hi demensia,

You may want to begin by changing your username, as right now the intention you're projecting is that these girls are goint to drive you mad before the end of semester. Change it to something positive and up-beat, it will help with your self-perception as well as with the energy you project to others.

On a lighter note, welcome to the Forum and yes, sweetening work can be very helpful in your situation. In answer to your questions:

1) It shouldn't make a difference what there nationality is
2) Write each over their names one above the other. You can write them in kanji or using the English alphabet, whichever you choose. You would then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and cover and cross the five names with your own full name written 5x. You would then write an unbroken circle around the names with your order or petition written. A picture of this type of paper can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... t_Rootwork
3) The Influence honey jar spell kit would be a good choice. If they're gossiping about you then the Stop Gossip honey jar spell kit is another alternative.
4) You would have to call the shop and ask if that's possible. They'll be happy to help you.

Blessings and Success in your coming school year.
Aura Laforest

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 am

Good Morning, Demensia,
I am so sorry that these people are treating this way. Any possibility that they might be afraid of you because you are not of the same culture? Just a thought.
About the honey jar. It doesn't matter what nationality a person is, you can work magic on them.
You could make out 5 different petition papers (one for each person). BUT this is what I would do in this situation: I would work on the leader of the group. It is easier to work on one person at a time and the work will be more effective. So, I would use one honey jar per person. But, I would start out with just 1 or 2 people.
I am not Japanese but am familiar with how their names are written. They do have 2 different ways of writing their names. So, I would just politely say to the leader of the group that I am having problems pronouncing names (in an apologetic way). Ask her to please help you to pronounce it. Have her write it out and pronounce it with you. And Viola! You have her name AND her signature (for future use).
When you order the honey jar, have Lucky Mojo send it to the other address. Call Lucky Mojo and ask them when they can get it to you. 1-707-887-1521
I would use the: "Influence" jar. Here is the information: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... uence.html
Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello everyone, I am in desperate need of very fast help. I have a few things in my shopping cart right now that I need in order to make this work. My question is, what can I do until my supplies arrive. My husband has a court hearing on the 26th of this month. We were not given much time to prepare for this at all. This is my plan. I will be doing a honey jar for the Judge, and I am ordering sumac berries to add to it when they arrive. Can I start the honey jar now, and add the berries, or is it not a good idea to open the honey jar? I will be putting my petition in there for the Judge to find my husband Not Guilty. I only have until the 26th to make this work. So I figured without the berries maybe there is something else I can add to it for now until my berries arrive. I also ordered a Court case candle, and I will be burning that with Crown of success, which I also have in my order. I also want to do a vinegar jar, I have the names of the arresting officer, the DA, everyone on the other side that is trying to prosecute him. I will put their names in the vinegar jar with my petition that they will be confused, and add Alum, Red Pepper Flakes and Poppy seeds to the jar. I have everything I need for the vinegar jar, the only thing I need is the hyssop bath which I just ordered. So I am pretty much stuck not being able to start anything yet. I would like to at least be able to start the vinegar jar. Is there anything else I can use to cleanse myself while working with the vinegar jar? I also ordered Firey Wall of Protection to dress myself after cleansing. So as you can see I need fast help. If I can at least confuse everyone on the other side, and sweeten the judge a little before the 26th, that's what I need to do. Please, any help is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi, Babygirl,

Yes, you can start the honey jar now and add.

As far as cleansing after the vinegar jar, there's no way of advising you about what to do because we don't have any idea of what you have on hand. Do you have Florida water to spray yourself? Or do you have kosher salt or sea salt and spray yourself with salt water? Or do you have Holy Water?

You can always pray and tell whomever you pray to that you ask for forgiveness and explain why you are doing what you're doing.

Here's a terrific site for Psalms that just about covers everything:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Discussions of Psalmic magic can be found in this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:

bible-verses-psalms-prayer-scripture-qu ... t4879.html

Much more detailed information on the use of Psalms in hoodoo can be found in this book:

BOO-GRI-HBIM
Hoodoo Bible Magic; Miss Michaele, Prof. Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Good luck. It seems like you're well-prepared to do your work!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello, I purchased LM honey jar kit, and I would like to know as far as the herbs that comes with the kit am I to use the whole packet of herbs with my petition? If all the herbs are not use will it weaken the spell?

Any feedback I will appreciate.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi, Beth,
I highly recommend that you use all of them.
Additionally, if you separate them, you might unintentionally take out an entire herb that is needed for the work.
Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1631

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I do have sea salt, would I just mix with water and spray my /entire body from head to toe. Should I do this in the shower, and is it ok to let the water go down my drain? Thank you so much for your help, I feel much better now. Do you think it would be ok to add some bend over oil to my honey jar. I had the best experience with that amazing oil today. I just thought it might help the honey jar to work a little faster since I am on a very short time frame to make this work. I am posting about that in the oils section. Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 am

Hi, Baby girl,
I read your post about the money that was owed to you and the "Bend Over" oil! That's terrific! Congrats!
Yes, the answer to all your questions is: "YES.
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:57 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Baby girl,
I read your post about the money that was owed to you and the "Bend Over" oil! That's terrific! Congrats!
Yes, the answer to all your questions is: "YES.
Congrats!
Miss Aida,

Thank you so much! Yes, my bend over oil is just amazing! I am now addicted to it and try to make it work for everything. Some things need a little more work. That was just fast and not much work put into it, but I guess I wanted it bad enough that I really put everything I had into telling him to answer that phone, and it worked!! Thanks again Miss. Aida!

Oops, I forgot, the FWP oil, since I don't have that for after cleansing, will bend over do the trick? If I tell everything negative to stay away from my family. Something like that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi, Babygirl,
No. That's not what it's for.
But, you can say all that in the shower with your salt water. By the way, don't mix too much salt in the water. Just a little will do.
When your Fiery Wall of Protection Oil arrives, you'll love it! It is GOOD STUFF! Take my word for it!
You're getting to be quite the root-worker! Good for you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Thanks so much Miss. Aida!

Aurora1211
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aurora1211 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 am

Hello,
i need some help with sugar jar spell that i'm doin.
I make a sugar jar like five days a go,to get my ex love back.
It was great,and i heard from him the first night i did the spell,he was all swet and god to me.
But,few nigts a go i opened a jar,to put something inside,his ligther i took,i was thinking he touched that,it can only help.
But after that we got argue and now hes all like swet to another girl.
What was mistake?
I read somewhere that it was wrong opening the jar,is that truth?
And is it wrong to put inside some his personal items,like lighter,or something that belonged to him or he toched?
Do i proced with this jar,or i need to do a new one now?
Please help me?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Aurora1211 wrote:Hello,
i need some help with sugar jar spell that i'm doin.
I make a sugar jar like five days a go,to get my ex love back.
It was great,and i heard from him the first night i did the spell,he was all swet and god to me.
But,few nigts a go i opened a jar,to put something inside,his ligther i took,i was thinking he touched that,it can only help.
But after that we got argue and now hes all like swet to another girl.
What was mistake?
I read somewhere that it was wrong opening the jar,is that truth?
You can open sweet jars to add to them -- but not mojo bags.
And is it wrong to put inside some his personal items,like lighter,or something that belonged to him or he toched?
Putting in a personal item is the right thing to do -- but I don't thing a LIGHTER was a good choice. A lighter SETS THINGS ON FIRE.

And there are other possibilities -- people break up for a reason, and when they try to get back together, the underlying problems may not have been solved forst.
Do i proced with this jar,or i need to do a new one now?
You probably should do some divination or get a reading first. It might not be just the lighter -- it might just be HIM.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 pm

If the lighter isn't too gunked up, take it and scrape out each of the little ridges on the flintwheel with a toothpick or needle. It will probably be a tiny amount and a little bit gross, but epithelial skin cells (thank you, CSI ;) ) from his fingers will be stuck in the grooves from him striking the wheel to use it, and you can collect whatever you get to wrap in the name paper.
Not the most effective or traditional link, probably, but better than nothing.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 pm

As Miss Aida pointed out, a lighter sets things on fire. I would think that symbolism would extend to the jar. I would remove the lighter, and see if you can't get something more personal but less, umm, flammable to put in instead. Perhaps hair, or his signature, or a piece of fabric from his worn underwear etc...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 am

ThedaBara: This is a GREAT idea that still utilizes the object that is on hand. Very smart thinking.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aurorua

Unread post by aurorua » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi..
quick question..
on a honey jar spell..once you dress..light..speak to the jar to sweeten/cast spell and meditate over/talk with it for around 30 mins or so..is it ok to leave he candle to finish burning down on its own

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 pm

I really like the idea of scraping the skin cells out of the lighter. I never would of thought of that one..

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 am

aurorua- You could, however, always keep fire safety in mind. Never leave a candle burning unattended. A lot of the Honey Jar Spell Kits come with a 4" Altar Candle which if you decide to burn the whole candle has approximately a 2 to 2½ hour burn time. If you are burning a larger candle -- such as a 6" Offertory Candle -- you may want to divide it into thirds so you burn each section every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and snuff out the candle once the section is finished burning. Burn time will vary.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am

I have already started a honey Jar and have been working it for about a month now. It is for a Marriage proposal what I put in the jar was what I had at 1st his picture and licorice, calamus and deers tongue, spiknard rose pedals and I have been anointing my candles with marriage oil and they have been mostly pink but I have been adding some red now and then. Later I received some personal concerns which I had on a q tip and a washcloth what I than did was cut the tip of the q tip off into the jar and cut some of the wash cloth and put into the jar along with my hair.

what I want to know is can I add some other herbs and oils or should I start another honey jar? These are what I am wanting to add

honeysuckle
catnip
vanilla
orange peel

thanks,
Mzcee
Lovebird

aurorua

Unread post by aurorua » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 am

Ok..thank you..yes.it'd completely safe of course..just wsnted to make sure the jar/spell eould still work..that i wasn't canceling out the spellcast/burn by allowing it to continue to burn on its own..ty so much for your advice and sugg.s..ill look into getting some smaller candles today.

rosecatowl

Unread post by rosecatowl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 am

Hello,

I have learnt a lot from the threads in this forum and I am very grateful for that.

Something happened/occurred to my honey jar today and I would like to have your opinions. What would you say, is this a sign?

I have been burning dressed candles on my a honey jar for several weeks. This honey jar is intended to sweeten more my lover's feelings for me and to make him want to live with me. The jar is a mason jar with a screw lid. Up to today, the lid was covered with melted wax from previous candles, some wax was dripping all around the jar itself down to the (fireproof) surface underneath : every candle burnt the same way down to the lid and went off, leaving like a crown of melted wax all around with only a small cup naked in the middle of the lid, when I would put the next candle.

Today, and this was a first time, I put a photo of my man under the jar to strengthen its effects if possible, and I left another 7" candle burn on the honey jar. Its flame was straight and high. It was close to its end when I last checked it, with only about 1 inch left. Everything looked fine, with a beautiful flame. Then I left it unattended for maybe 3/4 minutes. All of sudden, there was a candle smell all over the house and I hurried to ckeck it again. The candle was finished, the flame was extinct and all the wax previously accumulated on the lid and down to the support surface had disappeared. The lid is now naked, and only a small amount of wax remains around the jar on the plate where it stands. I couldn't see any particular shape, but a lace-like pattern.

Would you say that this is a sign, a positive/negative sign. And should I go on burning candles on this particular honey jar or bury it in my backyard or elsewhere and start another fresh one?

I am a little lost, and your help will be much appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you St Anthony and St Jude Thadeus

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 pm

Good Afternoon, Rosecatowl,
When I perform magic, I also take into consideration the scientific physics. And it sounds to me like you could have weighted it down with a 7 inch candle.
However, from the mystical side, this all looks like a good sign to me. A Lace wax pattern, especially (in my experiences), is a very lucky sign!
I would go with either tea lights or four inch candles for awhile and see what happens with the outcome. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

rosecatowl

Unread post by rosecatowl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida,

All the candle I have burnt since the beginning were this size. But you are right, I could burn tea lights instead.
So you don't think I should bury this current honey jar and recreate a new one?

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you St Anthony and St Jude Thadeus

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Rosecatowl,
I personally think you ought to keep it going.
You know, you could always do other spells in conjunction with that honey jar?
What about a spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html.
Just a thought.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Rosecatowl,

When all the wax burns off it is a sign of clearing away old energies. As Miss Aida said, though, it is aso a sign of the physics involved.

I never burn tea lights on a sugar bowl or honey jar -- no wax to read!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am

I recently posted asking about honey and vinegar jar's. After thinking about doing this vinegar jar, I am wondering if that is the best route to take. There is an officer that has had it out for my husband since they were kids. He has charges on him that can easily be thrown out, but I am worried about this officer trying to do anything he can to prevent the charges from being dropped, or him being found not guilty. He absolutely refused to drop them at the last hearing, and told the attorney he will make sure he does as much time as he can possibly get him. He even told the attorney that they had problems since they were young. I am now worried he may try to do something to the witness. So in this case, what would be a better option, doing a vinegar jar on him, or doing a honey jar on him? After all these years of the two of them at each others throats every time they see each other, I don't know if a vinegar jar would do any good. He would be confused yes, and our attorney is amazing, she does a great job of trying to convince him that she will make him look like a fool if he does not drop the charges. I know she will. I just don't know what jar to do. I have a little over a month to work either jar. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

babygirl, I think that a honey jar is a better option, but there is also a whole set of products for keeping the law away. Check out these links for more information to see if these might also be a good choice for your needs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

And here is a link to information from AIRR about court and legal matters:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ff_the_Law

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Miss Phoenix,

I should have used the products to keep the law away years ago, then maybe we wouldn't be in this position now. It's just time to grow up, and leave the past in the past. This man refuses to do that. So I guess I should get some for the future so we don't have these issues with him again. I do have court case oil on my list. Do you think putting the judge and the officer in the same honey jar would be ok, or should I do separate jars for them. I don't want them to get to sweet with each other and there we are wondering what is going on. I have several people I would like to put in the honey jar, the judge, the officer, the DA, and anyone else that has to do with trying to charge my husband in this case. Will they all be ok in the same jar? I would like to stay away from the vinegar jar completely.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:46 pm

babygirl: Especially due to the fact that this would be for the exact same situation, I would put each of those people into one single honey jar yes. There is no need for any vinegar jars at this time. If your intent is anything different then them all getting "sweet on each other" than that will not happen.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Thank you Joseph. I want them to be sweet to my husband and drop these charges. I will need to put my husband in there too won't I? Since this is for him. Also, I have 2 businesses, I did a petition for one of them today, and I have a huge opportunity with the other one, and I want to do a petition for that one as well. With doing one petition today, starting a Honey jar for my husband, and needing to do another petition for my other business, is that too much going on at once? I figure since it's a Honey jar, and petitions for my businesses it may be ok. I hope so. Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi babygirl, I totally agree with Joseph. And no, I don't think that is doing too much. Professional rootworkers can often have many more workings than that all going at the same time. The question is, what do you have time for and what do you have the bandwidth to put your energy towards. Assuming that you can take care of all of it and stay on top of the workings it should be fine.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Sounds good to me! Thank you Miss Phoenix!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:47 pm

I was wondering, I made a honey jar last October and Ive had it since then, and have been lighting as often and as much as I can except for a few days consecutive, and a few times that I didnt. This jar and I have been thru lots of ups and downs together with the same person that I made the jar with.

Is it possible that my jar has stopped working? or if I wanted to dispose of it, can I simply bury it in a big big pot along with all the candle remains and other remians from other love spells ive done? Im sorry im going off topic, but I wanted to bury all the remains of all the spells ive done in one big pot and plant a money tree over it, and keeping it on my balcony that faces east, is that ok to combine all my remains? they are all for love and all for one person, I wanted to take a break from all of this but without losing what we have or the person? I will dispose of the remians properly by doing the proper ritual with each remain but I was wondering will disposing them all in one pot be ok? I want the spells to continue working but keep them in the pot?

Also if I decided to redo the same spells again, will it be ok to start a new one? for example a new honey jar?
Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I wasnt sure where to ask it

Thank you in advance and any suggestions or comments is appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Good Evening, PinkButterfly13,
I don't know if it stopped working. But, I would keep it for awhile longer.
You said that you want to take a break from all this. So, if it were me, I would keep it. Take the break, Start a new honey jar and wait for results. (<--that's just me)
Then, if you still want to dispose of it, there's a thread on the forum that talks about disposal and methods and also gives links to Lucky Mojo webpages with instructions.
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
You might also want to consider a Mojo hand while you are taking a break. It's not as much work and there's always something present to reinforce your desired target. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Hope this helps.
Take Care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:11 pm

I have already started a honey Jar and have been working it for about a month now. It is for a Marriage proposal what I put in the jar was what I had at 1st his picture and licorice, calamus and deers tongue, spiknard rose pedals and I have been anointing my candles with marriage oil and they have been mostly pink but I have been adding some red now and then. Later I received some personal concerns which I had on a q tip and a washcloth what I than did was cut the tip of the q tip off into the jar and cut some of the wash cloth and put into the jar along with my hair.

what I want to know is can I add some other herbs and oils or should I start another honey jar? These are what I am wanting to add

honeysuckle
catnip
vanilla
orange peel

thanks,
Mzcee
Lovebird

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi mzcee,

Re-opening the jar to add personal concerns is OK, if you're doing that then you can add the extra herbs. In general - one should re-open a honey jar as little as possible however so I wouldn't re-open a third time if you can avoid it. The herb choices you want to add are excellent however, so if you want to use them without opening the jar you could also make them into a circle around the jar or use them crubled into a powder and on the candles as a double-dressing.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jessbaum75
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessbaum75 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I have a honey jar spell that has been successful for me. I used our photo, star anise, rose petals and other herbs in the jar. This honey jar was for someone who i am extremely interested in to have a romantic relaionship/ boyfiend. I was able to get some of his hairs. I had seen some spells where string is tied to a candle so I decided to tie our hairs together and burn them on the candle that was on top of the honey jar. I thought that would tie us together. After they burned I put the hairs or what remained of them in the honey jar with some dried menstrual fluid. Now that I have been reading more of the forum I'm wondering if I made a huge mistake and what should I do?

Should I take our burnt hairs out of the jar?
Should I dispose of the honey jar and make a new one?

I just bought many oils and supplies to work more on this situation. We have communication but it is only about once a week. We like each other and have no arguments or issues. I would like to date him more and get to know him more and for him to love me more/show more interest and more communication. What would you recommend?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Good Afternoon, Jessbaum75
Please read the entries on this thread. honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t55336.html
There's plenty of wonderful information for you there. If your questions were not answered on the thread, please let us know.
Have a wonderful Labor Day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I moved your question to the section on honey jars.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I did a sugar jar to sweeten someone to me and burning chime candles with Come to Me oil on it. Instead of placing the herbs in the petition, I dropped them in the sugar. Should I open the jar and place some of the herbs in the petition and fold it back up? Or is it fine as is?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello, N1reht,
If both the herbs and the petition paper are already in the jar, I'd leave it alone.
The intention is still there.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 am

I've been working on my honey jar for almost 2 months, and so far I have barely noticed any results. He has sweeten up to me a bit, but none of the things I listed in my petition have changed, which was for him to love me, commit to me, be selfless with me.

So yesterday I was working on my jar. I did my usual carving my intent into my taper candle and annointing it with come to me oil. I had a lot of energy building up of love and yearning from still not seeing much results, not frustration, as I cleared any frustration from my mind while meditating, so it wouldn't effect my jar. Then while working on it, I noticed that the flame was burning a lot bigger than normal, and when praying over my jar and visualising, I could almost physically feel the energy leaving my hand into the jar. And as the wax fell down the side of the candle, it started to build up on the side on the candle, then soon melted away as the flame got as low as where the wax had gathered.

Are these good signs? This is my first jar, so I'm not completely sure on which are good or bad signs.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:47 am

Hi MelodyMaker,

It's not uncommon for flames to burn high and strong when you're meditating and praying, particularly if you're bringing a lot to the work. It does mean that you're putting a lot of energy into the work, it isn't good or bad per se. A clean burn is a good sign. The was that fell on the side of the candle and down it is known as ''tears'' and usually means that someone will cry before the spell is seen to conclusion.

With regards to results, there can be a few reasons that you're not seeing very much including:
1 - You're not working anything but a honey jar. In love work it is common to work from a number of different angles such as working a honey jar, working a doll baby, performing contact magic, feeding him menstrual blood and wearing appropriate oils or taking appropriate spiritual baths.
2 - If you aren't already having on-going intimate relations with the person, it's harder to do the work. The more you have a sexual bond and the stronger the personal concerns you have (read semen here) the easier it is to perform the work. The more casual the bond, the more work it's going to take to reel him in.
3 - If you're a beginner, you may need some more practice or may benefit from magical coaching.
4 - Did you do a divination (or have one done) prior to the start of work to see if this person could be brought around and did have a future with you? Working on a lost cause is a common reason love work doesn't hit its mark and it unfortunately happens too often.

Hopefully this can give you some food for thought! Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”