Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Good Evening, Iprene,
I personally have not ever had a spell like this work immediately.
The last time I performed this, I had problems with a certain person and did the same spell as you did. I figured that it didn't work. He was just doing so wonderful and everything was fine. Then, I forgot about the spell and assumed it didn't work.
After a couple of months, this guy is now doing just terrible.
Magic is sometimes slow to perform and the results may be subtle.
I'd wait a couple of weeks and see what happens with both the crossing and the court work.
Or, if you need results immediately, you could contact an AIRR member who does readings and root work. http://readersandrootworkers.org.
I wish you all the luck in the world. Take care of yourself and your son.
HRCC Graduate #1631

truth

Unread post by truth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 am

my brother lives in a country that has a dictatorship government, he had an enemy that was in government and was jealous of my brother's success and caused him so many problems, like ordering blocking his money, sending him to jail without any reason, forcing his wife to divorce by threating her and causing problems for all of my brother's family members. He did all of these bad works for 10 years.
1. is there any powerful spell to revenge this guy and reverse him all of bad stuff he did against my brother?
2. i scare doing black magic, then i need to know if i do reverse or justified revenge spell, will it harm me in future or as it is justified, it just reverse back what he has done against us?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

Good afternoon, Truth,
How terrible for your brother. It must be a nightmare for him every second of the day. I am so very sorry for your brother and for you (you must worry frantically)
Hoodoo is not black magic. So, no worries there.
Here is the website for reversing. www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
I suggest these spell kits also. They contain what is needed and have full instructions. www.luckymojo.com/spell-fear-not-evil.html
www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
My prayers are with you and your brother. And he's very lucky to have you worrying about him and trying to help him.
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

truth

Unread post by truth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Thank you very much Miss. Aida.

one question: is it possible i do some spells to revenge from that guy? because i think if i mail these products to my brother, he never get it as the material inside mails will be checked in that country, is there anyway i do these spells instead of him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, Truth,
Yes. I was assuming that you were the one who would perform the spells.
You will not have any problems with the spell kits. They are perfectly spelled out for you.
And the reversing page that I gave you also has excellent instructions.
Once you receive the products, if you have any questions whatsoever, we are here for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. You are right, it has not been that long so it could take awhile. Our next court date is not until the middle of next month, but I was really hoping to get this settled quickly. But I will have patience. I have also read somewhere that sometimes with these workings, things get a lot better for the person before they come crashing down. Maybe intensifying the effect?

Is there anything I can be doing specifically about his attorney? She seems to really be a negative force here. Very greedy. Very aggressive. But then disappears for months at a time so no progress gets made on negotiating a settlement. She may just think she is doing her job but I sense a very negative energy or aura coming from her. Perhaps even evil. I now live in a different state than the divorce is occurring in. Is there a working I can do at a distance that is specifically focused on her?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Hello, Iprene,
Wow, she sound like a horrible person.
Man, o Man, you must be under a tremendous amount of stress. I feel so bad for you. I'm so sorry.
Well, go through the spell kits. Cast Off Evil and Crossing looks good to me. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
You could also do a black skull candle and influence (read entire page on this) http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You know, I would say to Banish her BUT....he might get an even meaner attorney so, just work on her.
Take a look at this webpage and see if anything else appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps. And I wish you the very best. I just can't imagine what you're going through..
HRCC Graduate #1631

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I will look through all of those links. Things have calmed down a bit between me and my husband, but the attorney has disappeared again. My feeling is that, like the last hearing, she will show up at the last minute and really mess things up. My initial feeling is that commanding or influencing may be the way to go, but I am definitely going to read the links you posted before deciding what exactly I am going to do. Thanks again!

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 pm

The mirror spell appears to have worked :D Without getting into too many details, my husband is now dealing with a situation that is making him completely rethink how he treated me and my son. That was my main goal of the spell. He is NOT a happy camper.

As far as the attorney/counter-offer situation goes, I did a small candle spell, anointed with Commanding Oil, and my husband came back with a counter-offer higher than the one I had given him. His attorney is still nowhere to be found. My only concern is that she may show up at the last minute and put a nix on things. So I think a binding may be in order. It may not be necessary though. I'll give it some more thought.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi, lprene,
Sounds like you're doing fine!!
Good job!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 am

As I'm writing this, I'm distraught. We left on vacation and left the maid in charge of the animals. We'd done this before and she was very responsible and did a great job. Well, we have 2 baby kittens that were just weaned from their mom, and could eat soft canned catfood. We bought a bunch and told the maid to feed them everyday with soft food, because they weren't able to eat hard catfood. When we came home, there was dry catfood on the floor for the baby kittens and only 2 soft cans had been used. One, mine, was literally starved to death. She'd always been the runt so she looked like a walking skeleton with fur. She was a solid black cat named Meep. The maid said she stopped giving them soft catfood because it made them use the bathroom more?!! Are you freaking kidding me!? They'd gone 4 days without eating - very detrimental for baby kittens! We've been trying to nurse her back to health - there's no reliable vet here in Indonesia. Well, she died about an hour ago. I'm enraged! I want the maid to suffer just like she made Meep suffer! If this was America, I'd have her arrested for animal cruelty, but there's no such laws against it here. None! And I want this witch to pay! There's no excuse for this. None! I'm so mad I'm crying. Yes, I have a few enemies, okay, but have NEVER done any negative work on them. I didn't want to waste my time or energy on them. But this is completely different. It's one thing to hurt me - a grown capable woman, but when you hurt my innocent baby kitten - even a grown cat, that changes everything. You deserve to suffer. And since there's no laws against it here, if I don't curse her, she'll literally walk away without any consequences! Not happening. Please help me with an appropriate curse, an effective curse! I have hotfoot powder and crossing powder from LM. How can I use these. I have her picture, and I think I can get a hair.

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 am

UPDATE: Meep isn't dead...yet. She hadn't moved for an hour, opened her eyes, I didn't see her breathing and she was cold as ice so I thought she was dead. We finally convinced the vet (if that's what you want to call him) to come to his little makeshift office. He said force feed her and use a light bulb to keep her warm. Good Lord. :( I still want to curse the woman who put Meep into this horrible situation...Should I cleanse myself before or after I hotfoot and cross the maid? I'm also thinking of giving the maid something I've cursed. She'll think it's a gift and won't suspect otherwise, because I've given her many things - not cursed, of course, because she'd never almost killed my baby kitten out of pure laziness.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 pm

1BlessedCat,
OMG !!!! I am in S H O C K. This is just horrible. HORRIBLE!
I am so very very sorry.
Cleanse yourself afterwards.
And, YES, you're talking about a sneaky trick.
I know that I am supposed to be objective but I can't help it. I am infuriated! I hope that you cross her good.
Here's a link for sneaky tricks, also: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hopefully, Meep will make it. I hope and pray that she will.
Those poor babies.
I just can't believe this..
PLEASE keep us posted
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:52 am

Meep is dead.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:22 pm

1BlessedCat,
I am so very sorry. Just so sorry.
I am actually crying here.
Please accept my condolences.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Would I need to cleanse myself if I have a Reversal Vigil Candle set for me? My intention is to have my target go through emotional pain as bad as I did when we were involved
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:46 am

Hello, Mezan,
If this were me: YES, I would definitely cleanse myself. This is what I use: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Hope this helps.
Take care and wishing you the very best with your spell work
Happy Holidays
HRCC Graduate #1631

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 pm

My mother in law is a master of deception she pretended to be my friend and have my back when I was in mexico but now that I have come to the states to treat my sons illness and my husband stayed behind in her house with two of my children she has began not allowing him to speak to me on the phone or internet, she wont allow my kids to speak to me, she is angry at me over something trivial is trying to destroy my marriage and hurt me emotionally and she is slandering me her daughter has began slandering me on facebook I am a wreck I pray that my enemies will be cut down but I feel I need something more than prayers I am in fear for my marriage any suggestions I was considering a coffin spell but I dont have anything other than thier pictures I need help!!!!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Good Evening Stillsosola,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you. What is wrong with people?? And the mother of her grandchild? Just terrible!
I have merged your post to a thread that has many spells to help you with your spells.
Please also consider Stop gossip products www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
And cast off evil: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Additionally, there are revenge spells on this subforum for you to explore.
Here is another page with lots of spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Good luck to you and wishing you the very best.
I pray that your son gets well very soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:26 pm

would you suggest maybe doing protection work on me and the kids before I do anything to my inlaws? could I do a fiery wall of protection for my kids in mexico? I am considering a DUME candle for the in laws and maybe the stop gossip kit but Id like to buy the products all at once so maybe the 7 herb bath for my protection work and a fiery wall of protection for the kids and then go ahead with eh DUME and stop gossip?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 am

Hello stillsosola

I am so sorry this is happening! Doing some protection work first is a great idea and a good way to start I think. And just for some added help you can also post a prayer request at the silence crystal league so there will be lots of people praying for your success in this. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, Stillsosola,
In addition to what Natstein advised,
If this were me, I would first do the 13 day bath for me and my children: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Then I would do the Fiery wall of protection spells: Here's a wonderful spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html
Then, do your other spells.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you and your children the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 pm

so I take the bath myself and just pray for it to extend to the children? and the fiery wall of protection kit sounds like the best bet should I order 4 more cross candles and angelica roots or could I use small white candles? also once the fiery wall is over does LM have any glass novena style fiery wall of protection candles to keep things goin?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 am

Hello stillsosola,

For the bath, yes you can pray for it to extend to your children as you bathe

For the spell you certainly can get extra candles and roots for the children. You can also make your root a bigger one and use smaller roots to represent the children. The candles for the children can be the 4" altar candles. You will then make an extra little packet for each of the children as well as yourself. Include protection images like Arch-angel Micheal medallions for every little protection packet.

Lucky Mojo definitely has fiery wall of protection vigil candles to help keep the work going! you might take the packets that you make in the protection spell and make a altar space to burn the vigil candles and keep the packets on along with other protective symbols like statues or images of the Arch-angel Micheal. You can then talk to the vigil candles and the packets to keep them working on your situation.

Here is a page where you can order all the fiery wall of protection products from: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

And this page talks about the protection spell and has the information I mentioned above about including the children in the spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Other more experienced root workers may have more insight for you.

Peace~

Nathen

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Hey Veggiekiller,
try looking here
spells-for-cursing-someone-from-a-dista ... 8668856df0

It is cursing someone from a distance.
It may help.

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:41 am

Thanks, Shantilly Lace.

I am a very kind-hearted individual, but to me, any other type of work is not an option in this case. This case may be a bit unusual, but I think if any cursing work is justified, it's this. I want her to suffer ten-fold for what she did to my friend, and for all of the pain she has caused me and everyone else who loved Marcy as I did. I have been worrying about whether or not any cursing work would be effective due to my lack of personal concerns for this individual, but I'm starting to think that I don't need them. With this much pain, rage, and hatred (not just from me, but from everyone else who loved and cared about Marcy) I don't see how it WOULDN'T work.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 am

I have read time and time again on this forum that people can follow a spell perfectly and not have much luck while another can have a pencil and piece of paper and have great luck (or similar) so I truly think if you follow the ritual and put all that emotion and intent into your workings it will work.

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:19 pm

My daughter had a friend who suddenly broke up their friendship, for reasons of insecurity by the other girl. Since then, the other girl has been trying to make my daughter's life miserable. She talks badly about her in school (and I would assume other places) and causes trouble for her by telling lies or making her look bad in general. I can honestly say that my daughter has not done anything to deserve any of this. If she had, I would not be as upset as I am. My daughter has given up things in her life because of this girl, so that she doesn't have to be around her or because she is afraid of her. Most recently, the other girl threatened physical violence. Her parents are just as bad as she is and have also been trying to cause trouble for my daughter and also myself (since I've been trying to defend her). The biggest problem is that everyone seems to think they whole family is just awesome. Some kids know that the girl is not that nice, but she has most everyone fooled, especially teachers and other authority figures. This girl actually won an award for basically being a sweetheart, all while she was being so rotten to my daughter and some others. Her mother is recently in a position of respect (I'm trying not to be too specific) in the community.

While looking around for ideas, I think I have settled on doing a vinegar jar. I've read lots of different ways of doing this, but I really want one that will work the best and the fastest. I would like for their lives to be ruined, at least enough to knock them off their pedestal and for everyone to realize they are not who they pretend to be. I would love for no one to like them anymore. For them to show their true colors so that no one likes them. Also, I am afraid of the parents. Especially the father. He has been in jail before and is kind of quick to act on anger. I'm so on edge, with every sound I hear outside making me jump.

Any advice on the best way to do a vinegar jar for them? I feel I also need to do something for protection for me, my daughter, and our entire house. Oh, by the way, I cannot do anything that requires me to get on their property. They don't live in a spot where you can drive by, and I'm pretty sure there is some sort of security system or cameras or something because he has some expensive toys out there. So going onto their property at all is out of the question. Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Green_ma, this is going to be kind of tangential to your main concern, but I hope these suggestions will be helpful.

I just wanted to bring these two threads to your attention, in case you hadn't seen them yet:
Definitely do strong protection work for yourself and your daughter. Since the father is violent and has a prison record, I would do the whole Fiery Wall of Protection spell described on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

There's something so comforting about that ring of purple candles named for protectors.

Here's the spell as it looked the last time I did it for a client:

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:18 pm

The Fiery Wall of Protection looks amazing! Exactly what I need! One question though, and I think I know the answer, but just want to be sure. Can I put a deceased person's name on one of the guardian candles? My older brother who died a few years ago was always my biggest protector. He would've killed for me, and he would've done the same for my daughters. I often ask him to watch over and protect us, and I feel that he does. This would work, right?

On the spell to cause discord, fights, enmity thread... I love the spell where the names are roasted. I did see that thread before I asked, but I didn't read far enough down to see that it can be done on a group of people. I wonder if I could do that spell and a vinegar jar at the same time? I don't want to do too much at one time if it will lessen the effectiveness of either.

Thank you so much! I know of several people who will be quite happy with the results of this, even though they won't know why it happened :)

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 pm

I'm wondering about the pepper packet spell... if I put all 3 of their names in the pan, this would cause fights between the 3 of them, but how could I cause discord between them and the rest of the school or community? Or will they just be such angry people in general that they will end up being argumentative with everyone else on their own?

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 pm

I agree with MissMichaele - especially about the protection. Also, do some work with Stop Slander to get them to SHUT UP about you and your child. Just for good measure, you and your girl should bathe with Uncrossing or Jinx Killer bath salts to wash anything bad off you. Give your home a good cleanse with Chinese Wash - then seal it with Protection products.

Also, you don't have to go on their property to hit them with a curse. Make up a flyer or send a card to them in the mail with some Crossing powder on it. The postman will bring it right to their door. :lol:

Also, folks have been known to drop a little bit of "fixed"dirt/sand outside a person's car door - where they will have to step in it to get in their car. Or ... casually touch a bit of Crossing Oil on their car door handle as you walk by. You get where I'm going here? They drive that car to school, church, shopping etc.... and nobody would suspect anything if you just happened to walk by it in a parking lot ....

Good luck.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Good ideas, MoonBreath

Green_ma, if you could send them, or drop where they will find it, some useful little trinket that they would be likely to use and keep -- say, a decent $5 ballpoint pen -- you could dress it with Crossing and Stop Gossip oils, so their luck will turn bad. And you could even pray that they won't be able to say a thing about it, or you and your daughter either.

Now, as to using your deceased brother's name on one of those candles -- YES! He sounds like the ideal protector. If you have other relatives who have passed, commune with them and ask if they are willing and able to help.

Some folks have named those purple candles for saints; some pagans have named them for their deities; and some have even named one or two of those candles for fictional characters who represent the help they need -- Perry Mason, for instance, for Court Case work.
green_ma wrote:I'm wondering about the pepper packet spell... if I put all 3 of their names in the pan, this would cause fights between the 3 of them, but how could I cause discord between them and the rest of the school or community? Or will they just be such angry people in general that they will end up being argumentative with everyone else on their own?
How about putting that pepper packet IN a vinegar jar?

And naming the school principal as one of your daughter's protectors in the Fiery Wall spell?

Regarding discord with the rest of the community, that's probably better addressed in the "Punish a Fraudster" thread.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Here is a page that everyone ought to read: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Thank you so much! I have some things to think about and then I will start this very soon. When I do the Fiery Wall of Protection, I think I'll add two more names of people that have deceased. So I will have 3 generations of very strong, very protective men! Grandfather, uncle, and my brother :)

Thanks again!

opalescent
Newly Registered

Unread post by opalescent » Sat May 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Hello. This may be a bit long, bare with me. I need help with choosing a revenge spell/curse. I need to give you a bit of background to understand where I am coming from, as i feel it is essential and a complicated story.
I recently found out my grandmother passed away.

She died a few days ago. I went to the funeral and found out many tragic and painful things. Two years ago she started becoming sick and in need of full time care. She found a caregiver. Over the course of two years this caregiver slowly but surely did the following: took advantage of my grandmas dimentia, alienated her from all family, including switching all doctors who knew her prior to this caregiver; stole her wedding ring, all of the money out of her bank account, all of her material possessions, convinced my grandma to sign herself (the caregiver) into the will as the full trustee with power of attorney. My grandma's leg was amputated while under her care, and no one knows why. She had no history of diseases or infections that would have caused this.

When my family noticed something was not right due to my grandmother's lack of contact, they called adult protective services. When the pressure of APS investigations rose too high, the caregiver quit the agency she was employed through. this gave her free reign. you have to remember at this point that any family members trying to enter the house to actually see my grandma were told to get out while the caregiver snickered at the puppet show she'd created. my grandma had been convinced that her family members cared about nothing but her money and that the caregiver was the only true and kind person to my grandma. We believe she convinced my grandma to sell my deceased father's house and pocketed the money herself, as it never once entered my grandmas bank account. This transaction happened the day before my grandmother's leg was amputated, and we suspect she may have done it to pocket extra cash after my grandmas bank account was drained furthermore from medical bills.

at the end of this horror story, my grandma became very very ill. She sat in the hospital for a week, eventually dying. The caregiver told no one she was in the hospital (obviously) & 3 days later left the country, flew to the Phillipines. Laughing all the way, I'm sure. There is an ongoing investigation here in the US. She took every solid material possession, while leaving the houses, and everything inside, to Stanford university. My family and I were not even able to access family albums. They are not ours anymore.

I am devastated. I care nothing for the money my grandma had, or her material possessions. I care how a family member i deeply loved was emotionally abused at the end of her life by someone who was supposed to care for her. I need your help. I need guidance. I have never encountered such an evil human in my life. I only wish this caregiver to own what is rightfully hers - pain, sorrow, and regret for what she has done. I have started a basic revenge spell that I found by catherine on this website. I am wondering if there is something more effective or better suited to my needs than this? This is the first spell of "black" magic that I have tried. Unfortunately I do not have the caregiver's name, or a photo, or anything to help me identify her in a spell.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, opalescent ,
I am so sorry that all of this has happened. How horrible. Just horrible.
I am going to move your post over to the revenge category and you might find something on the pages that will suit you.
I also wanted to say that if you have already started a revenge spell, it may take some time. Spells don't usually work immediately (sometimes they do but other times, they take awhile).
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Filza

Unread post by Filza » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 am

Hi
I want destroy someone who wronged me too much and is not even regretting!
I did mix of spells:
I lighted a white candle (wrote the word "BLACK" on it) and incense
then i write Psalms 59 (http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html) on a paper with the guy's picture on it and burned it in candle.
All ashes i put in a vinegar jar with lemon, red pepper and salt.

Did i do wrong?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Filza ,
Please be mindful of where you make your posts.
It is very difficult for the moderators to split, move, and merge posts to the appropriate subforum just because people randomly post anywhere.
Your topic is "freezer spells" and you placed it in the spirituality subforum. And, there is no question regarding a freezer spell.
I have moved this post to the appropriate subforum and ask that in the future, to please do the same.
Why did you write the word: "Black" on the candle? That does not change the color of the candle.
We have no idea what type of incense you had used.
Otherwise, it looks pretty good.
You might want to go back to the destruction page an perform the spells as Miss cat prescribes.
And, look at the posts on this subforum to give you spell ideas.
You might also want to look at the vinegar jar subforum to see if there's anything more you would like to add to you jars in the future.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Filza

Unread post by Filza » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am

Hello Miss Aida,
Thanks!
And Sorry so sorry!
I didnt complete my post. Actually at the end i freezed that jar (containing ashes, vinegar, lemon..) thats why i posted here.
Please now tell me if its fine.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Ok I looked through the links and didn't see something specific to what I was looking for. story...today while in bumper to bumper traffic I was trying to merge and accidentally bumped the car in front of me. We were going maybe 0 miles per hour!

She got out screaming at me (fine) and when she pulled up there was nothing i mean not a scratch dent mark etc so I got out and took photos of both cars. She tells me, "I called the cops," so we pulled into a parking area. Within like 30 seconds the cop was there, jumps out of the car and is accusing me of all these terrible things raking me over the hot coals, all the while never looked at my car or hers and then writes me two tickets and tells her he did, and she says, "I think this is all funny."

He gives me the tickets and I explain again this is a waste of time there is no damage to either car if an accident occured at all. He looks and claims a dirt mark is a scratch lol. I drive a jeep she drives a silver suv.

So my question is how to reverse and revenge on this type of behavior. Sure I accidently bumped her but no harm no foul. But to cause this much drama and to delight in it makes me sick.

I also think she knew the cop since he was so fast and never looked at the cars. I would like to put a curse on both of them for their behavior. I think its disgusting that people would misuse their powers and waste police time !!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, Filza,
Thank you for your apology. I appreciate it.
I still think that the candle spell was wrong. Writing the word: "Black" on the candle doesn't mean anything.
I would have written: "Destruction" on the candle and I would have used a black candle.
The rest of the spell looks OK
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 am

Whoa! Seems like a fiery situation, sorry you had to go through this. I would first start with a reversible candle. This could accomplish two things, sending back all the negative energy back to them so they feel their own misfortune, and knock off some of the negative impact the tickets could bring. You may also want to use the ticket as a link (set it under the candle) as this has the police officers handwriting and energy on it. If you have the ladies name or even license plate number this will all help to create a better link. If there is a police report her name should be on there as well. I would follow this up with a court case candle and products once the black part of the reversible candle burns down if the tickets are an issue. You may also want to anoint the four corners of the ticket with court case oil and smoke them in court case incense. Good luck!! Be sure to update us
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

Thanks ProphetAvery, I am waiting for the report to get her name, I have his and im looking into if they knew eachother. Otherwise yes I have a court case spell kit that I can use for the ticket part. I ordered crossing bath to wash items in to use in the work and sprinkle at her home ( if i can find it online lol). or even pour it at the police station cursing the cop. I also have goofer dust and crossing powder currently at home so if that helps with any suggestions from anyone?
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am

Yeah! Goofer dust seems a bit extreme over two tickets, don't you think? I know the situation sucks, but I really wouldn't cross someone up unless they did something extreme like threaten my children or destroy my family & even then; I'm hesitant to go there.
HRCC Student #1989

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Vinegar jars are a favorite of mine for people who mess with me. I like them because you can shake them daily while praying for your intent.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html

i would also work with psalms 71 and 74. Psalms 71 for an acquittal in the court case and pslams 74 to stop prosecution and to destroy prosecutors

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_71

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_74
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Thank you J-mo for the advice on the court case and the idea with the jar

I take the Bible vers where its addressed that those who relish in wickedness IE "I think this is funny" well 3 points on my licence and increased insurance is not funny to me. Be treated like a criminal for an accident that did or did not happen because their is 0 proof of an accident is enough for me. I understand your opinion on the matter. Of course my 3 line paragraph about an hour ordeal with a cop and a women telling me she thinks this is all funny is not going to capture the essence of my experience of what occurred and why I feel vindicated in acting on them. I did not say specifically I would use that product rather letting those who know or have ideas what items are in my possession. Police using brute force or over use of their power is not on heared on these areas. Also for a women to delight in evil , falls under some strong Bible versus which I think would entail upon her in proper manners. Thus it is written, we will know who you are and what you do by the fruits that you produce. Future responder's I dont care if you support my decision, or think its too harsh rather Im asking for some good ol hoodoo advice on what to do when wronged by police... thanks

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi j82

Yes you are right. its easy to be judgemental in this situation because we were not there and did not experience it. I know that you are extrememly pissed off, and quite rightly so. Day in and day out I come across people that piss me off in varying degrees and I do my best to get thru it by not reacting thru spiritual work. Reversing work is a good idea, so the negativity can go back to them. Maybe also some healing and clarity work for you so that you can work thru your anger at this.

I know you are angry and this is not the response that you want, but I consider us all family and I just wanted to give you my two cents for what its worth !!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Thanks I am fine with the advice I guess what people are missing is that a person who says I think this is all funny when nothing occurred and now I have two tickets and prolly higher insurance I do not see the joke here. Or anyone ever harassed by a cop for an hour and threatened in every manner and accused of every crime other then what occurred then I suppose you wont understand why I am mad and feel vindicated to share their hell on me back to them. People who delight in evil do it to all people of society, people who abuse their power do it in all cases. Then add you were attacked by a cop who knew the women who wants to sue you for an accident that never occurred yet the cop vindicated by writing a report even though he never checked the cars lol. Again my point of post is not for people to tell me why they dont agree that is Gods job, rather for people who went through similar situations with evil people rejoicing over something and trying to benefit from a situation like this matter. Thus I state this I am guilty for bumping her car, but I am not guilty of any damage to the car as clearly seen and I also am not guilty of what ever proprietary scheme she has for money. I know her actions and words are wrong and justified by God , so I ask those whom have had similar legal spats how they handled lairs and schemers of evil. current thought is putting them in a mirror box to reflect it back and washing the mirrors with crossing bath, place in a a tomb.. sprinkle the crossing on her yard for her actions and sprinkle te rest at the police station for this cop.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

how is this justified if you hit her car? I wish someone would hit me and try to dos cross work on me, my ancestors and God will make sure they end up in a world of hurt.

scratch or no scratch you hit her. whoever hits the person in the back is always at fault. always. simple as that

I suppose you can do a spell and have it back fire on you if God doesnt see how this is justified either. at the end of the day HE has the last word.

Personally I believe you should just work on court work and be done with that. anyway good luck

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 pm

My father has been in law enforcement for more than 4 decades and things like this upset him greatly because it makes the job of good officers due to their wayward colleagues harder.

The other day, some maniac decided to put everyone on the freeway around us in danger by driving like a crazy person over some slight he IMAGINED I did to him. Several times he cut me off (almost hitting the person who was in front of me) and then slammed his brakes on, trying to get me to hit him, all the while swinging wildly from one lane across others to chase me when I tried to calmly get away from him. So to the person who said if you hit someone from behind it's your fault, that is not always true. In fact, there are people who pull insurance scams who work together in 2-3 cars to set someone up to get them to hit them from behind. Yes, I called 911 when I pulled over when I could and he came after me in a residential area), but I didn't say who I was (later my Dad told me I should have, but I only do if it's really necessary).

The officer can be written up and have this put on his record if it is found that he altered the report in anyway, let alone to favor his friend/family member, etc. Believe me, they don't want that because if they go for a promotion, it will keep them from getting it. You may want to send a letter to their Watch Commander with Boss Fix or Clarity on it about the officer so that they see things your way.

We would love to think that all officers who take an oath to protect and serve will do just that, but unfortunately, some are on the job for the wrong reasons. They have relaxed their hiring a LOT to the point that they even take people who have broken the law themselves where before they never would. People who barely pass the psych exam. People who are on the job because they were picked on as children and want to use the badge to mete out their special brand of justice. I myself have been the target of wayward officers, more than I'd like to admit because my father is in law enforcement and another family member of mine was an officer killed in the line of duty. Some give their life for their job, it's sad how others use it as their own personal playground. I won't say what was done exactly or what agencies they are with, but it's behavior that no one with a badge should ever even think about. And as I've said, its been more than a few times.

One of the situations is like the OP, in which my license and insurance was affected due to the ticket he gave me - for doing something he knows I did not do - because I wouldn't give him my phone number. I simply paid it and since it was a moving violation, it went on my record and raised my insurance rate for YEARS. That's not what their job is. In fact, he stopped me to hit on me. God only knows what was going on while he was trying to get my number that truly needed his assistance. Same with the OP.

Officers who abuse their position don't do it once and stop. They continue until caught. I kept what was done to me quiet for fear of what my Dad might do (one of them was handled because he was stupid enough to harass me at work and was caught doing it on camera), but if someone did something to me now? I'd do exactly what OP is.

Some people have been blessed enough to never have come into contact with truly wicked and evil people, so they have no clue what humans are capable of. I have seen the worst in people and it's enough to make you never want to leave your house. But when it's someone you're supposed to trust and go to in the time of help and they turn on you? That feeling is something I'd never wish on anyone.

OP, there is a thread I will go back to find for you on how someone was able to do some work to lessen the fines they were supposed to pay. I think it ended up being about 10% of what they were to originally pay. Unless I am mistaken, they were using Money Stay with Me. But I will find the link to the thread and post it to be sure. That might be of assistance if you go to fight the ticket. I think given the circumstances that Law Keep Away work would be good for you.

Something I was reminded of today is to maintain your cleansing and protection. Not saying that you are not, but this might be an opportunity to step it up a bit.

I'm very sorry that these people invaded your life By the way, OP, the officer's car has cameras and they have to account for where they are at all times. In fact, their car should have GPS. Just a little more information that hopefully will help you decide what to do.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 pm

UnBound

well the OP did admit that it was his/her fault so it's not the same thing

sorry but I dont think its that serious to get goofer dust and thing like this in the mix..but like i alreadcy said at the end of the day God has the final say.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

I was responding to when you made the comment that whenever someone hits another from the back that it's always the person in the back's fault. It's nothing personal, I just took the opportunity to let everyone know that wasn't the case.

As far as what someone chooses to do, what the OP wrote about happened TODAY, most likely right after the incident happened. She's upset and rightfully so. I am sure she will calm down and take some time to think over what she ultimately decides to do. And she wasn't saying she is GOING to use the goofer dust, she simply mentioned it as something she has on hand so someone who chooses to give advice knows this and might assist her with using it for her situation.

I'm not an expert by any means, but from what I have read, using goofer dust doesn't have to mean death. It can be used to make someone lose their job, have bad luck, impotence, etc.

I think turning what they are doing to not only you but others back to them is great, OP. When you're as bad as these people sound, getting back what they are putting out will keep them VERY busy.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 am

thank you unbound for reading and answering the question that i asked. As for the person who said it will rebound onto me if not justified not the case in hoodoo it either happens or it falls to the ground ( does not work). How am I justified? I said I bumped the car, I didnt cause havoc on this persons life over an accident, a person who likely causes havoc in many other peoples lives. Accidents happen thats why we have insurance. Being a dick about it and causing all these other uncessaries is not part of that process. Golden rule treat others as you want to be treated..she picked how she wants to be treated I am just returning the favor. As for the products I was simply stating what I have on hand as unbound noted. Keep in mind that some love spells ( move me or die) use graveyard dirt so it is not unheared of to use a product in a different manner then death, simply stated your intention matters.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:14 am

The "person who said" is Sarafina.

anyway Im AA and have TRUE family ties with hoodoo please dont tell me what is or isnt possible. as much as new-age people try to take the Christianity out of hoodoo, justification in God's eyes is a big part of it and once again if God doesnt think so, it will fail. simple as that.

accidents do cause havoc. sometimes people die. if it doesnt get to that point..havoc includes the victim getting late to where they are going ecause they have to wait for the cops, get things documented, deal with the insurance company, have the insurance company come and check out the car, etc etc. in other words an unnecessary annoyance in the person's life :roll:

and for all you know this person could be very much protected and maybe even wore an oil that got the cop immediately on her side..maybe even reading this thread right now and setting herself up for protection or reversal.

but hey again good luck with that. suggestion still remains..focus on court spells :idea:

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

j82

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as judgmental. My post was more of a knee jerk reaction. I have been in a similar situation to your's, believe it or not. It was 10 years ago, but the difference was that I didn't end up stopping because I hadn't even realized that I'd bumped into the guy! It totally sucked, I ended up with a hit & run...BUT since I had a good driving record & was able to produce proof that I was not only insured through the period of the "accident," but for two years prior to that, the judge completely dismissed any financial claims the guy tried to make against me for "money he lost when he traded the car in."
Trust me, I understand the need for vengeance, my story is all over the boards, so I'm not going to repeat it here. I just think it would work out better if you went with Reversing & Court Case items, until after the court appearance, & THEN seek vengeance if justice doesn't prevail. This way you will have had time to thoroughly plot your course of action, & keep your hands clean while you deal with the justice system, hon.
HRCC Student #1989

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Thanks for the advice. I agree that I need to Cut and Clear from the present situation. However I want him to pay for all the misery he caused to all involved, and also for trying to destroy my life intentionally while I have shown him just kindness and love. I am ready to work to avenge myself without obsessing about, and I believe that there is no bigger punishment than to make someone obsessed to extreme with someone else, to want, long and suffer mentally and physically for not being with the person of their obsession. I am not afraid of stalkers, so please advise how to proceed if feasible...Many thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, Dragonfly,

I'm so sorry that this was done to you.

Have you looked at the Revenge spells? www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

I will also move this post to the Revenge subforum to give you more ideas.

And, YES, a cut and clear is a perfect start before your other spells.

Take care of yourself. You are what's the most important
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Thank you infinitely! However, can you tell me where the ritual is described? I need a tormented and obsessed person. I believe the mirror box is the best choice...can you tell me what herbs to use and what else to include? I am planning to burn a black skull candle on top, waning moon. Right? Also, while laying crossing powder, is it the same as the rest of them, i.e. impair number of steps backwards with intention? Can you also apply StopGossip oil on gossiping persons to stop rumors? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72

Revenge rituals: www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

Mirror Box rituals: (just scroll down ad you will see it on the right hand side of the page) www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Herbs: www.luckymojohoodooataglance.html

Black candle-Yes, waning moon

And yes you can also use stop gossip

Wishing you GREAT success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”