Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
CrystalClear

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by CrystalClear » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello Ms Aida,

Thank you for the post... Should I make another vinegar bottle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi, Fresh_Start,
It wouldn't hurt at all to make another one.
Let us know your progress!
Good luck with your root work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

miketyson27

Unread post by miketyson27 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Thank You Miss Aida & Miss Phoenix

Can you suggest any baths or washes from LM. I generally feel negative energies around me even if im not working on my vinegar jar or other stuff. Also if you can suggest any baths or wash other than hyssop herb that i can easily use while bathing after working the jar.

I did go through the LM Store but got confused with which one to buy that is relevant for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:25 pm

miketyson27 the 13 herb bath would be really good for this.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Fresh_Start: If your vinegar jar broke and left not only a crack, but also A HOLE in the glass, then YES, please re-make that vinegar jar. I would also suggest getting a reading on why this happened, especially so soon after you started your work with a fresh jar.

I like to burn all of my vinegar jar candles on the metal jar lids so I can still work with my preferred container substance (glass) but not have the candle heat crack or harm the glass itself. The metal lids can take many, many, candles with almost no wear.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:09 am

I did something dumb, but then got a sign and don't know what it means. I recently reopened a vinegar jar I made for unknown love rivals to add the rival's name and picture. I also added a bit more of the herbs items I used before and my grand fathers grave dirt. I resealed it. The bottle is a small glass vinegar bottle with a plastic lid. After sealing it and shaking it while demanding that these people get angry and fight, I was exhausted and not thinking right. I put a small black birthday candle on top and lit it. It was not in tell the next day when I went to shake it that I realized that little candle burnt a hole in the cap. So today I took one of the black birthday candles and melted it over the hole to seal it. As the wax dripped a image of a skull formed over the burnt area. To completely seal the bottle I had to cover up the image. I let the wax totally cool then put a small cup shaped candle holder on top and lite another black birthday candle. The candle holder slid right off, so I flipped the candle holder upside down and placed it over the lid and lit a new candle. I burnt down with just a tiny bit of the wick left. I told the bottle it would not win. Any one know what the skull could have meant.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:55 pm

mommabear: Since you are doing a vinegar jar and you saw a skull sign appear I would say that the vinegar jar is working. I would also, STRONGLY ADVISE that you transfer all of the ingredients into a jar WITHOUT A PLASTIC LID. If you continue to burn candles on a plastic lid, even in a candle holder that will get hot and melt the lid, you will have a messy, melted vinegar jar.
Joseph Magnuson

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Thank you Joseph, I'm looking for a mason jar now. I will have to shatter the top of the Vinegar bottle to get everything out. I predict a big mess coming my way. This will be job that calls for a hammer, rubber gloves and "oh heck not just the gloves, I'm a clutz, I will also need a whole rubber body suit and mask!"

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:45 pm

mommabear: A mason jar will work just fine. Any size. Great metal cover as well.

Also, if the already on-going vinegar jar will be near impossible to open perhaps you can go ahead and bury that one and start fresh on a new and improved jar.
Joseph Magnuson

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm

I am confused :?: so last time I posted, my vinegar bottle had a hole so I had to dispose it in the crossroad. I went away for 4 days and was not able to do any candle lighting or make another vinegar bottle to replace the broken one.
When I came back,my candle on top of the honey jar was barely alive-- the flame was so small unlike before. So instead of waiting for my LM products to arrive, I made another vinegar bottle and it did not last 2 days. The bottle had a big crack and it leaks when I shake it so I disposed it again.
I am unsure how to proceed from hereon, should I make another one? For this month alone, if I make another one, that would be my 3rd vinegar bottle :(
Aside from this, I also ordered vigil candles to be lighted in Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (break-up, separation, hotfoot, adam and eve). My separation/breakup/hotfoot candle reports seems blah and 40% promising. Before I went away it seemed to be well,after I went away, I felt like it went downhilland downright confusing now
What ELSE can I do? All the candles I lit tonight were dim and almost dying :|

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Good Evevning, Fresh Start,
You're obviously getting resistance.
And I also suspect that the resistance was weakening with your presence and persistence. Once you went away, the resistance went full force again (you know the old saying: "Once the cat's away, the mice will play"). And that seems what may have happened to you.
Before going to another vinegar jar, I would try a complete break-up spell first www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html while asking MISC to continue candle work on your behalf (In addition to employing whatever they may have suggested).
And, fix a black/white double action candle to send back anything that may be trying to stop this spell www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
Then, try another vinegar jar. I bet you won't have anymore problems!
Take care of yourself and good luck with your root work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm

This super Miss Aida! Thank you...I thought it was in my head and I'm going crazy. :shock:
Alas,my break-up spell kit was ordered 9 days ago so I'm not sure when I could start this.
I will try to see if I can find this double action candle here. I do have some LM breakup,goofer,hotfoot powder. Do I dress the candle with this? Or do need something else?
I did have ordered a whole bunch of vigil candles (7 candles, I think) for MISC.I also have a reading with AIRR next week.
Thank you again ;)
Miss Aida wrote: Before going to another vinegar jar, I would try a complete break-up spell first http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html while asking MISC to continue candle work on your behalf (In addition to employing whatever they may have suggested).
And, fix a black/white double action candle to send back anything that may be trying to stop this spell http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
Then, try another vinegar jar. I bet you won't have anymore problems!
Take care of yourself and good luck with your root work!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello, Fresh Start!
On your upper right hand corner (in the dark green area), search for "Double Action".
There are at least 4 pages there for you to browse through.
You will dress the candle with 2 different oils (as you will see).
Also, check out this page for a lot more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
After you read through this, let us know if you have anymore questions. We are here to help!
Have a great evening!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:24 am

I started my first job about a month ago and I'm telling you it seems to be working.

I really need people to post support of stories about how well there's have work. because now more than ever I really need my other jobs to start working.

I just started a vinegar jar to eliminate a rival.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 am

Mauler- Read the previous pages on this thread, and you will find various stories on how a vinegar jar has worked for some of our forum members.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:45 am

hey here's a little something that I threw together today I decided that I wanted to deploy my jar, but I needed to be sneaky about dumping the vinegar jar so I made what I call a hand grenade.

Contents of my jar are as follows: poppy seeds for confusion 9 shards of broken glass from a beer bottle I smashed in anger 9 assorted size nails I was only able to retrieve 5 needles and pins. also in the concoction is regular black pepper cayenne pepper and red pepper. I let my dogs out and got a heaping fresh scoop of Dog dung, I also decided to put a whole lemon which I sliced in half and put their names inside not facing each other withdrawn portraits of either of them because I didn't have a picture. At the end of it all I decided to throw some cigarette ashes in that.

I'm shaking it frequently it so far Burnt about 12 candles on it

My question is this if I dump it at the entrance to the house where they hang out is it going to affect the rest of the family or is it going to and only affect the people I put on the parchment?...

I hope this will suffice because I'm really pissed off and I poured a hell of a lot of anger into this.

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 am

Made another with rancid meat, nails glass and various spices, hope this goes well
I read rotting meat will rot the relationship...any comments?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:54 am

mauler:

You asked,

"...if I dump it at the entrance to the house where they hang out is it going to affect the rest of the family or is it going to and only affect the people I put on the parchment?"

It will only effect the persons that your work is aimed at.
Joseph Magnuson

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 am

Thank you, and do they have to step in it? Or it's it's presence enough?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:17 am

mauler: When it gets everywhere the spell will be scattered and they will track through it, even if it is just to clean it up. It's presence on their property, in their path, is something. Them stepping through it is stronger.
Joseph Magnuson

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 am

So if i pour it out on say the lawn, and remove the parchments, it will be sort of permanent? Also how long do i wait for the spell to mature? They are a day old

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:29 am

mauler: I have worked vinegar jars for quite a while. You will not have to worry about the petition because it will be reduced to sludge and add to the jar. If the jar mess is not properly cleansed the remnants will stay on the path for a while, both residual and physical. This can, however, be properly removed and undone if the person on the receiving end knows how to properly clean it out of their life.
Joseph Magnuson

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 am

I an confident they have no idea how to properly remove
How long will it take for the petition to turn to mush? Mm

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:07 am

mauler: That depends on what the petition is made out of, the contents of the jar, and how often it is shaken. There is no exact time frame. All of mine have dissolved in the jar.
Joseph Magnuson

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 am

Construction paper been shaking this thing like an earthquake.

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:48 am

Forgot to ask as well, how long should i work the jars before emptying contents on their property?i have worked these jars constantly over the past two days, these are my first two ever

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm

mauler: There is no set time to work them. I have worked some quick jars and dispensed with them relatively close to conception. Others I worked for as long as I was in contact with the person and buried it on their property, right under the dirt walkway to their door, before breaking that contact. As you learn and grow you will instinctively and organically know when the time for you to finish the work comes.
Joseph Magnuson

mauler

Unread post by mauler » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:21 pm

I plan to empty the contents on to the lawn that way there's no way there ever going to be able to completely clean it up and that way most of it will probably sink into the soil.emptying the contents doesn't lessen the work, does it?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:38 pm

mauler:

Lessen the work!? No, not all all. Many workers will throw and *SMASH* a vinegar jar on the concrete walkway leading to the front door, or on a rock on the path to the house.

I related just one example of burying a vinegar jar on the property of my target, but that was just one, of many, examples.
Joseph Magnuson

allthatsparkles

Unread post by allthatsparkles » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:30 am

Hello All,

I hope someone can assist me with my questions. I have been working a vinegar jar to break up my ex boyfriend & a girl and today when I shook it I noticed a crack line after I was done shaken it. Nothing linked out or anything I just seen the small line crack. I was wondering would that be a good sign for the break up? Also, about 1 hour later my ex boyfriend text me a nice message. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 am

Good Afternoon, AllThatSparkles,
That's a good question!
Since he contacted you and was friendly, I would think that this is a positive sign
It could also be the fact that gases build up with vinegar jars (and caused it to crack).
Have you looked at this page at all? www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
If this were me, I would start another vinegar jar then, dispose of the one I have (according to the page I just gave you) in a manner (as a continuance of) the enemy work.
If it cracks again, then I would interpret this as a solid sign.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

faker

Unread post by faker » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

1) I'm wanting to put other people into my jar, but was wondering if I need to do a petition paper for each one to argue with the target?

2) If all I have is full name and day and month of birth, could I just add someone to it without their birth YEAR and photo?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 am

Good Morning, Faker,
Yes, you can do that. But, you're also taking a chance of them arguing with each other.
To answer your second question: If that's all you have, that's fine. I've seen numerous people do the same and the spell worked.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

faker

Unread post by faker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Morning, Faker,
Yes, you can do that. But, you're also taking a chance of them arguing with each other.
To answer your second question: If that's all you have, that's fine. I've seen numerous people do the same and the spell worked.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
Hello. Thank you. I don't care for these other people so I don't mind if they argue amongst each other. I just want my target to HATE living there, so he moves out.

So, this person whom I don't have a photo or year of birth is the MAIN one I want to argue with the target, should I do a completely new jar with them both in it? or just add this person to my already made jar? This person has a REALLY strong personality, and I know I will have to use all my energy with him, even so much as burning candles on top.

Thanks in advance. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello, Faker,
If this were me, I'd start a new jar (based on the personality).
Use your best judgment on this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

faker

Unread post by faker » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Faker,
If this were me, I'd start a new jar (based on the personality).
Use your best judgment on this.
Take care
Thank you for the help. First time I've done a "dark" spell.

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 am

My big question is, can I use red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or balsamic vinegar for a break-up vinegar jar? (If not, I do have plain white vinegar)

My other ingredients will be:

9 tacks
9 pins
9 needles
dog dung
lemon juice
Tabasco sauce
red pepper
black pepper
mustard seed
photos (separated) also used as petition paper (black for the one I want to get away, red for the one I wish to keep near)
Inflammatory Confusion oil

I will deploy it at his residence in the front yard (I do not know where she lives.)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 am

I just use the regular white vinegar if I am making such a jar to Break Up a couple.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am

Papa Newt wrote:I just use the regular white vinegar if I am making such a jar to Break Up a couple.
Thanks! I will also be including 9 nails and catnip :) (found these ingredients while shopping today.)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi poeticone,

I'd keep the catnip out of the jar. It's usually used for love work rather than souring work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:51 pm

aura wrote:Hi poeticone,

I'd keep the catnip out of the jar. It's usually used for love work rather than souring work.
OK, will leave that out then.

I do have black dog hair (from a beloved dog that passed away) and I have seen several black cats in the neighborhood; so if I can respectfully get the fur off of one of them without causing them or myself harm I will be able to add black dog and cat fur to the bottle :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 pm

That will be an excellent addition to our Break Up work. Black Cat Hair and Black Dog Hair will make them fight like cats and dogs! A requirement for break up work in my opinion. ;-)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Papa Newt wrote:That will be an excellent addition to our Break Up work. Black Cat Hair and Black Dog Hair will make them fight like cats and dogs! A requirement for break up work in my opinion. ;-)
The cat, who I have been feeding every morning and night (it is a stray kitty and I am allergic so I can't have it inside) was very sweet and let me gently clip some fur off.

So I did the bottle using the 9 pins, 9 needles, 9 nails, 9 tacks, black dog hair, black cat hair, white vinegar, each person's picture with names written on back (I added his birthdate; didn't know hers, wrote his in red and hers in black), lemon juice, Tabasco, red chili pepper, mustard seed, black pepper and probably 3/4 of the bottle of Lucky Mojo's inflammatory confusion oil.

I have to say, I feel GREAT after doing it and giving it some good cursing and shaking. Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT an evil person by any means; I never do dark works, but this one is very justified and in the end even if I don't get this man he will be better off without this woman. :) And it's a good way to get anger out; usually I repress it.

I am very confident it will work.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:43 am

Good Morning,

I'm having some trouble finding a post that specifically answers a question I have about undoing (free targets from) a vinegar jar spell. I have spent more than hour trying to comb through posts about this. I've entered keywords into the search and it pulls up posts that might help answer my question. However, when I go to click on the post or jump to post, I am directed back the very beginning of 23 pages of posts about Vinegar Jar Spells. I try to follow all forum rules, but I'm being redirected over and over again.

So can anyone tell me the best way to undo a vinegar jar. Freeing my targets from the spell? I don't have a body of water near by, but there are crossroads. I thought about emptying the contents out and praying for my targets to be spiritually disconnected from the spell, but I'm not sure if that will be enough.

Thank you for your help!

Peace and Blessings,

Guided--

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:53 am

On Page 6 of this thread you will find suggestions, giving by Conjureman Ali, on methods of undoing the work.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:11 am

Papa Newt wrote:On Page 6 of this thread you will find suggestions, giving by Conjureman Ali, on methods of undoing the work.
Thank you Papa Newt!

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello,
I need an advice about my vinegar jar spell. I prepared a very good vinegar jar in order to get rid of a very crazy co-worker who is giving a very hard time to minors and other co-workers including myself. I was planing on shaking it for 9 days and then either bury it at the grave yard or throw it in a creek. However, today when I was shaking it hard, the bottle exploded and spilled on my rug. I cleaned the rug and the wall with Chinese wash and after that I spray holy water and rubbed a bit of protection oil from the lucky Mojo. I prayed the psalm 23 after that. my room still smells a little like vinegar and peppers. What else can I do to protect myself? I also want to ask if I should start another bottle again and just be more careful with the shaking. This person is damaging many people; not only myself, but the worse part is that she is affecting minors in a very negative way, and my boss needs to see that. Those kids need to be protected and I just thought in getting rid of her.
Please share some advice about what else can I do to clean and protect my room and to get rid of her.
Thanks
Gabriela10

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 am

Hello Gabriela10
I'm so sorry that this happened with your jar. And also sorry that one person can make so many others miserable..
It was either due to spiritual resistance or the gases (and wrong type of jar). Did you look at this page before crafting your jar?
www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
I would try to wash your area with Chinese Wash. I would put some of it in either a carpet machine or scrub the area with some Chinese wash and water. Some people also put some (with water) in a spray bottle /www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
And here are a great array of protection spells www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Fiery wall of protection products are magnificent www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I would additionally look into child labor laws and see if this person is violating any of them. If so, you've got a case against them....
Also, some additional crossing spells (if you still want to try and get rid of this person) www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
You may also want to consider a Hot foot Spell. Here is a page on many spells www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank you so much for your response Miss Aida; I think I did everything to clean the spiritual mess. I did use the Chinese wash mixed with water and scrub the rug with it; after that I rubbed some of my Fiery wall protection on the area and finally I sprayed some holy water praying the psalm 23; but I might need some other strong cleaning just for the acid of the tabasco sauce because it still smells.
I am not sure if the exploding of the bottle was resistance to the work, it could be, because she still has a head position. I used the same bottle of the tabasco sauce and I was so mad that I did shake it really hard. I add to the bottle different kinds of peppers, and I also add goofer dust and dume oil praying not for her physical death, but for the death of her teaching career. That type of people should not work with minors ever. She is not doing anything that is consider illegal, but besides not doing her job, she is acting in a very inappropriate way with the students and she is lying about what she does and about what the rest of the teachers do under her "supervision". The students are very unhappy with her, and many of them are scare of saying anything to the principal. The last I heard, is that she took out one of her male students last weekend. The whole thing is getting creepier every day.
I will try the hot foot spell and I will try another bottle spell as well. If you have another suggestion, I will highly appreciate it.

Blessings,

Gabriela10

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 am

Hi, Gabriela10,
On the bottle spell page, Miss cat explains that the gases can cause explosions. This is why I had provided that page to you.
See her suggestions to prevent a mess on your carpet again.
It is APPALING that this person is being so cruel (especially to minors). I really suggest that you also take this up with the proper governmental agencies.
Good luck to you.
Keep us posted, please
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:36 pm

I will check it all, thanks again for your response

Blessings,

Ana

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:55 am

Hi everyone
I am getting ready for my break up vinegar jar. But I have some question.
1. Is it ok to use black tea lite candle, I can't find other black candles.
2. Do I have to shake the bottle very hard.
3. I don't have personal stuff, I have picture of the couple together.
4. Is it ok to do the spell in my bathroom as someone said above.
5. Last name. The couple use same last name(married) should I write married last name or can I write woman's last name before she marry.
6. The jar dispose. Is it ok to open the jar and lay the stuff on the street where the couple drive? I cannot do graveyard one.(scared). hid in the tree hole hard to find a tree. I can put it 3 way cross road, should I open and lay the stuff or leave the bottle unopened.If so, do I have to leave it middle of the road or side of the road.If trow it to the river do I have to open or no. if I trow it to the river,what is the out come.
7. Can I apply separation oil woman's work entrance door or is it ok apply this oil on her body or his body. which way is better.
8. Is it ok to apply Come To Me oil on me can stay around his work place. Please don't think I am stupid. This is the first time I felt love. But i had to stop myself until he decide what he want. He is in unhappy marriage. He wants to leave her, he went to counselling, he advice him stay with wife no matter
what because of commitment. Now we both suffering. I will write more later for now please give me some info.
Thank you everyone
Blessed be

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Good Evening, Kiyoki,
I have merged your question into the appropriate thread on vinegar jars.
There are numerous pages that you need to look at. They will answer most of your questions.
If you have any further questions after reading the thread, please don't hesitate to ask.
Take care and have a good week
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Hello, Kiyoki,

I understand that you want to use the Lucky Mojo Forum staff to get advice on how to use products that you made. but since we are not making the products you mentioned, we cannot advise you on how to use them.

This forum is for Lucky Mojo customers only, and only provides support for the use of Lucky Mojo brand products.

You are welcome to post again and seek advice at our Forum about how to use any Lucky Mojo brand supplies, of course -- and we look forward to serving you when you obtain and work with Lucky Mojo Curio Company conjure goods.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

clearfeelings
Newly Registered

Unread post by clearfeelings » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:41 am

Four ex-friends have ignored me since one of these friends has had an affair with my husband. I cannot believe they have been so unkind. I want to put them in a vinegar jar to fall out and fight. I don't want my husband back as I have now met someone else. It has made me sad because they have children that played with my daughter. She misses playing with their children. One of them admitted they have all been saying nasty things about me - they are still gossiping about me and now are all ignoring me.

I was thinking of doing the following...

1. Make four poppets, inside include dirt from their front yards, hot chilli peppers, their handwriting and stick a picture of their faces on each one. Cut a lemon into fours and include a piece of lemon in each poppet.
2. Bless each poppet as follows: this poppet I bless in my name_______________ let it be as me, and let any and all harm fall upon this poppet from both the physical and astral worlds, let this poppet gather any evil that would be sent to me and hold the evil in, then return it from whence it came. This poppet represents ____________________soul, they will argue and fight with _______________
3. Get a Saucepan with a black interior. Add the poppets. Include: Lot's of vinegar, chilli powder, 9 needles, 9 rusty nails, 9 pins, pinch of Black dog hair, pinch of Black cat hair, Restless oil, graveyard dirt, snakeskin, fresh red chilli peppers, lemon juice, pepper (not grounded), Alum powder (to stop the gossiping)
4. Boil this up everyday for 9 days. While this is boiling light a white candle with the words protection and my name, my new partners name and my son's name. Antone with Archangel Micheal Oil. Say the 51st pslam. Also, say: Saint Michael the Archangel, defend me, be my protection against the wickedness of <names of them> let me live in peace and happiness. Use the same candle for 9 days, burning a little while the pan is boiling.
5. On the 9th day put all contents into an ex- pickled jar. Write each of their names nine times in black ink on paper, cross this with the words "War and Fight with the names of the other girls". Screw the lid. Add pins to the lid so when shaken the pins hurt the poppets.
6. Keep in Wardrobe (dark) and shake up once a day for the next 4 days.
7. On the 13th day put the jar in the freezer - to seal.
9. Chuck in a river once correctly frozen.
10. Say the 51st Pslam, and take a spiritual bath with hyssop and 13 Herb Bath.

Please can anyone add anything to the above that I am doing right / wrong.

I have an item of clothing that belonged to one of the friends children and thought I would make the poppets from this? but do not want anything adverse to happen to the child? Any advice? Also is this enough protection work. e.g. lighting a white candle followed by hyssop / 13 herb bath. Do I need to do anything more?

Thanks so much. Kathy

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:17 am

I wouldn't used the clothing from the friends child. THat is more tied to the their child then to their mother.

I wouldn't put the lemon into the poppet, as you are working the poppets in other ways. Otherwise, that seems fine.

Your baptism of the poppet seems off. You aren't doing kind work with the poppet, you're cursing them, so why are you blessing them. Instead

"In the name of God I name you (name of person). You are (name of person). And I'm going to kick your bitch ass to the curb you muthafucking gossipy cunt" As you name the poppet, make a sign of the cross over the poppet.

You don't need the poppet of the target to collect harmful energy. It's not protective.

I wouldn't add the restless oil to the brew. Just leave that out. There is plenty of things in there that will make them restless and agitated and sour. Otherwise the boiling them in a pot sounds fine.

The Archangel Michael work I think should come before you do the work, perhaps each day, or after you have cleansed yourself with hyssop at the end of the working.

I don't think you need to write a petition that tells them to war and fight with each other. Just pray that over the jar when you fill it and shake it, and as you boil the liquid and dolls in the pot. Also, this sounds like it's going to be a rather large jar.

The disposal method sound fine. If the jar is glass, don't fill it with liquid to the brim, because the ice will expand and break the jar. You don't want that. You may want to fill the jar with the water you're going to use, and use that to fill the pot with the botanical items so you get the right liquid measurment. That way you don't have too much water, as you are boiling it, the level of water will drop a little bit every day, and so when you go to fill the jar, it shouldn't overfill it.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Your work sounds solid. But you'd need a big pickle jar to fit all those poppets in. You could also try writing their names on papers, or using their pictures. Facebook would be a good way to get the pics if you can.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

clearfeelings
Newly Registered

Unread post by clearfeelings » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Do you think breaking a mirror into the vinegar jar will act as a reversal of their treatment of me?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:58 am

clearfeelings: How about doing two separate works, a vinegar jar to sour and a broken mirror spell for reversal?
Joseph Magnuson

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi I have a question can I use a plastic jar for a vinegar break up spell

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”