Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

hoodude

Re: Mutual Break-Up Create Distance Promote Easy Divorce Peaceful Separation

Unread post by hoodude » Sat May 18, 2013 5:30 pm

What should I do Moonbreath? I'll try anything.

Aura, thank you so much for all your advice and guidance.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Look on the Board Index under "How to Use.....", there is a discussion about Baths & Washes in HooDoo. Also, under "Ask Us For Help .....", like the 2nd one down is about Cleansing, Health, Healing, & Blessings .... look through these sections for more details.

Basically, I have had good results from cleansing my home with Pine-sol and Chinese Wash, running around with Uncrossing Incense, using Florida Water and Van Van oil. I have also put Chinese Wash in the laundry as well as in the bath with Epsom salts. I got my family to bathe with these too. I also spiked our shampoo with Jinx Killer Bath salts and a little Florida Water. From what I have read on here, negative "junk" can be dirtying up your house just like actual dirt. When you clean, you should spiritually clean at the same time. Then you seal and add protection to keep bad stuff from getting a foothold.

A good cleansing of your family members and your home can lift the spirits of everyone. What if your wife is in a "funk" because she is crossed? What if she picked up a nasty spirit somewhere? Do you remember if anyone close to her died around the time her personality changed?

I am not an expert, I'm just throwing ideas out there in hopes it may lead you to a solution. Like Aura said, a reading would give you a better idea of what you are up against so you can decide how to proceed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

I would also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:55 pm

After eight years of marriage, my sister and her husband decided to separate. There was no infidelity involved, my sister states she just simply fell out of love. Him being devastated, decided to quickly proceed with a divorce. My three nephews are my main concern as well as my disabled father who lives with them. I want to help them make sure they are doing the right thing and in the best possible manner. My sister is acting self righteous and he's just miserable. I have a white bride/groom candle from LM, clarity oil, KS Wisdom oil, reconciliation. Any advice would be appreciated.

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

This is what I did for my parents when they decided to go forth with a divorce. I wanted to make sure they would not regret the decision. I am glad they got the divorce and I can say they had no regrets in the end.

To help your sister and brother-in-law get some clarity take a blue seven day Peaceful Home candle and place a copy of their wedding photo on the back side of the candle as if they are watching the candle burn.

Light it and say "Love's Flame of Truth ignite the flame of in the heart of .....& ....., let the clarity of God's grace fall upon them in this hour - Amen." By the end of the burn they will have made a good decision about the divorce.

Best of Blessings,

Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Thank you flora that is very beautiful. I'm definitely going to work this

moonbaby
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonbaby » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 pm

My daughter is in a toxic relationship and will not listen to what everyone is telling her about her fiancee and i need help to break the up and bring her home before he ends up killing her.

He's a drunk and drinks and drives with her on his motorcycle and has no job and lives off welfare.That's just a small list of bad things this guy does.

I would like to break them up peacefully but quickly.

Please help me bring my baby home.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

I would hesitate to use the cat and dog hair spells, because if they fight, he might hurt her. You need to move them away from each other ... with a mutual loss of interest for both of them. Separation products might be the way to go. Also, try using a skull candle working with the Clarity and Crucible of Courage products for your Baby. She needs to see the situation clearly and have the courage to move away from this toxic relationship. After they break up, you could then work on attracting the right kind of man into her life. Just some suggestions ... good luck.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:39 am

You could also try Cast Off Evil to change the boyfriend's ways or to get your daughter to reject him as a bad habit. However, it is difficult to change someone's nature, so if the boyfriend is just a lazy drunk, work on your daughter.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Okay here is my thing. I got married too quickly to a woman which is very dominant and her dad influences her.on a daily basis it seems. We have a child on the way and I want her to fall in love with someone else or just breakup with me peacefully. I've never broke up with anyone before but I'm not in love with her any more because of her dominant personality and I just want her to either just up and leave me without negotiations in a peaceful way or fall in love with someone else. Any help would be greatly appreciate d. I'm the type that would rather someone leave me.

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi dominico11,

Try some Separation products, or you can try the separation spell found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Hope this helps
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

moonbaby
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonbaby » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 am

Thanks moonbreath for your advice. Any suggestons on what I should include?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi, Mooonbaby,
I am so very sorry that this is happening. How tragic. My heart goes out to you and you must feel awful.
Mama Micki suggested "Cast off Evil" in her post to you. Don't know if you missed the post. Try using some of these spells and products. http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Hope this helps. Good luck to you, My prayers and thoughts are with you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

One more thing: In addition to your magick work, please go down to the courthouse and file a restraining order against this douchebag. Then leave. Just take what you need to live and leave. Go to a women's shelter or a friend's house. If you have kids, there are women's shelters that accept kids.

http://www.thehotline.org/ - will help you get resources

or call 1800 799 SAFE.

Good luck and I'll pray for you.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 pm

...and post a prayer request on the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) as you work on your daughter's situation. This situation calls for additional support.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

KS Whitten
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KS Whitten » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:43 pm

I have a male that is seeking advice from me with regard to his in-process divorce. The to-be-ex if giving him grief left and right. They have a teen-age daughter that the mother is attempting to use as a pawn. She recently walked out of mediation in very diva-esque and dramatic fashion. She's not doing herself any favors should this end up in divorce court. I have suggested he first a petition paper and sugar and/or honey jar to sweeten her to being more amicable in the relation to the parenting plan (he is seeking joint custody and she wants full custody and the house). There has been some really good advice on this help thread to add to the ideas that I am researching and putting together. Thanks for the help, everyone. I had not gotten to come onto the forum in a little while, so thanks, nagasiva for the reminder. I was reminded yet again of what an invaluable resource this forum truly is.

Blessings of healing and abundance to all.

KS Whitten

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Good Evening, KS Whitten,
I would go a different route.
Going to a mediator is very similar to going to a judge. These attorneys try to settle matters and prevent a long court case (and court costs). So, I would treat the mediator just like a judge.
So, whatever he says (although not the final word, as husband/wife still can opt for court) will influence her. If he seeds her with ideas that she better cooperate or it'll get worse for her, that will bring her down a few notches from her high horse.
So, why not get a court case kit first and work on the mediator? www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
THEN, sweeten her up?
In other words, lets apply some psychology here to get her guard down a little bit and then soften her stance?
Just my thoughts. Hope this helps.
I wish the very best for your friend/client. Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Is the broom straws mentioned like actual broom straws from old fashion brooms or is it an herb? I don't have control of my money so going out and buying something or asking for money is.kind of out of the question. My money cones in and my wife and her dad decides where it goes so if I ask for money they are going to either say there isn't enough left over or ask a.million questions as to why I need it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello, Dominico,
They're actual broom straws.
Good luck to you. So very sorry that this is happening to you (especially with a baby on the way). This has got to be very rough for you.
My thoughts are with you
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 am

The best way to answer many of your questions would be for you to purchase a copy of Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and read through it to see what herbs would correspond to your intention: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Alternatively, you can look through the following lists:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Do please respect and keep in mind that this Forum is paid for and maintained by the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, and thus it isn't a Forum to establish how to substitute Lucky Mojo products which have all the herbs you need in them already with household items and grocery store herbs of questionable age and quality.

If you want a Separation spray, I suggest you purchase a packet of the bath crystals for 5$ and dilute a pinch or two into a spray bottle of spring or river water.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 am

I would suggest wearing some Power oil to increase your power, will, and self-esteem. Start taking some money out of whatever they give you and put it in a bank account. (Don't talk about it.) Get a job if you can so you don't have to beg for money.

When the child is born, you will still be obligated to pay child support, even if she is with someone else.

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Yeah I'm totally okay with paying the child support. They go to school. Its just that since I'm the only one with a steady income and I work at a local grocery store, all the a majority.of the bills come out of my money and they decide what happens with each paycheck. Its very extremely frustrating. They say they feel bad about it but when ever something comes up its always my money that gets used.

Im scared to ask for whatever is left over because I'm going to get questioned or they will say well if there is any money left over we will get it for you, rather than to give the money to me and let me do with it what I see fit.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I would recommend some Money Stay With Me work for you.

See this web page:

Money Stay With Me Spiritual Supplies
http://uckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:35 am

I have a few more questions. When ordering, can I request that the item be unlabeled or "mislabeled"? And is there any item that would cause her to seek out male friends and to encourage her to look elsewhere for happiness in a positive way, without arguments with me or anything like that? I know it may seem confusing but I can clarify if need be. Thank you all for your help. I am extremely appreciative.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:30 am

Hello, Domenico11,

Lucky Mojo can remove a label before shipping.

Can I suggest that you, instead, have the items shipped elsewhere? If you decide to do this, you will have to call the shop and alert them that shipping will be elsewhere. The phone number is: (707) 887-1521. This would be a lot easier for you.

As many Moderators have already answered you about the separation, yes, you can do this peacefully. Please review the other posts addressed to you.

It sounds like you want her to leave you for another. If I were to perform this type of spell, I would need a target for her to go after (that's just me).

Also, there are support groups out there for men too (you're not the only man in this situation). I suggest that you go to a church, any church, and ask to talk to somebody (preferably a Pastor) who can lead you in the right direction. You need to get out of there and stop living in fear.
I wish you the best and pray that you take the advice of all the Monitors who have made suggestions.
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:47 am

dominico11: You may want to do what a lot of us have had to do from time to time: Buy two oils, one that you plan on using and one that appears as an oil your target would want to you. After getting the order you can simply switch the contents of the oils and continue on with your sneaky trick.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank you very much all for your help. It is very much appreciated. One more thing, would her wearing the oil(the one that is the separation oil) would that work better than using it on a candle, if I labeled it ad good luck oil or something like that? And would adding hotfoot oil make a mess of the situation or would that be okay? Or should I do the separation oil first then after everything is said and done, then do hotfoot to make sure she stays gone? Cuz its me, my wife, her dad, his girlfriend and her two kids and his daughter comes over too. Should I do separation oil and like brush it on stuff to make sure they all leave? Or is there a better idea? I just want them gone without negotiations. Just when I'm at work one day just up and leave,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Good Evening, Domenico,
Ok, now you're starting to sound like a root worker!! Good for you!
I would use the separation oil on the candle.
If I wanted also to have her use it as a "Good Luck" oil, I would pray into the bottle and state my intention into the bottle. If this were me, and I wanted John Doe to leave me, I would pray into the bottle: "John Doe, whenever you use this oil, you will make plans to leave me, Miss Aida" then, I would put a little bit of my saliva into it and I'm all set with that.
Then, after all of this is completed, as you had stated, "FOLLOW UP" with hot foot.
Lucky Mojo provides the necessary instruments for a spell. Your ingenuity adds a "Special touch" to the spell.
Stay positive in your work.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best with this situation. My heart goes out to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 am

Thank you very much miss Aida and everyone else who has contributed to my situation. I really appreciate it. Would it be a good idea, after they are gone, to do some good luck work for them? They are good people they just aren't good for me. Thank you all for your help. If I have further questions I will ask. Until then I will stay on the forum and keep learning.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

Good Afternoon, Domenico11,
Wow! You're such a good person. I am so surprised that you worry about their well-being. You have a GOOD heart!
Yes, of course, you can perform good luck spells for them.
We will be here to help you with that when the time comes.
Take care of yourself and all of us wish you the very very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 am

Does using the separation products mean that I can continue to do things as I normally would to avoid arousing suspicion?

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 am

Also and this is related to the situation. I want her to let me smoke cigarettes again and she says with the baby coming and all, she wants me to be alive when be gets older.I told her I'd step outside to smoke but after her mom died of cancer she said she wanted me to quit. I'm honestly nt sure if I agreed or not. I want her to let me smoke again. I told her the only reason I quit was because she asked me too and she got upset, then it was we don't have the money. What would be the best product to use to have her let me smoke again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 am

Good Morning, Domenico,
TO answer your first question, yes, with the separation products, you can still go about your normal activities without arousing suspicion.
To answer your second question, I would suggest influence products. www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
But, honestly, I've told you this before, Please get some support. There are resources for abused men. There really are. All you have to do is got to any Church, Synagogue, Religious orders and ask for some help to find these resources.
There is no reason, whatsoever, for any person to live the way you are living...
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 am

You can order unlabeled vigil candles on the candle page. Lucky Mojo will fix them any way you like.You could also order freestanding candles, which you can dress with oil.

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 am

I think I've figured out what I'm going to do. I called the store and found out about the candle burning services at MISC. So I was thinking, an influence candle, since my wife and her dad said they can't pay the bills without my paycheck. Then a separation candle to separate me from them and their family. Then a hotfoot candle to keep them away, then a good luck and money candle for me and them so they can afford to pay the bills without me and find a place to live. How does that sound?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello, Domenico11,
That sounds very good.
And having MISC do it for you takes away your concerns about them seeing anything. Additionally, you'll have professional root workers handling this!
Good Choice!
Take Care and we are wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:21 am

Is there an order form that I can fill out for the 1 hour candle burning for my immediate needs or do I have to call and set that up? And is there a candle I can get them to burn that brings money just to me that will allow me to have the money to order the 18 dollars candle service? Because I'm trying to figure out if I should ask them to burn me a separation candle for my immediate needs or a money candle to have the money to afford the bigger candle service.

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:00 am

I want to do a money candle burning service for them so that when I'm gone they have the money to afford all the stuff for the child and I want to do one for me too to be able to afford .child support.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:41 am

Hello, Domenico11,
Here's the page to look at what they have and to see how it works
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi
I kinda have the same problem with my daughter as Clarabella does with her brother. This guy she has been seeing is no good and he cheats on her and he is just a bad influence. My daughter does good when he is not around but as soon as he come a calling she falls right back into the negative. She leave all night and her children wake up wondering where their mom is. She doesn't take the children to any doctors appointments and she spends her money on expensive clothes and shoes for the children and partying and she lives with me and doesn't help with anything. Should I use Cast off Evil, Banishing, Separation the Vinegar jar or what? and if I us a vinegar jar does it matter what kind of vinegar?

Thanks,
Lovebird
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Good Evening, Lovebird,
It's always so terrible when a loving Mother, such as yourself, watches all these injustices and feels helpless. You must feel awful and my heart goes out to you.
Lovebird, there are many spell kits that you can use to get rid of this guy: Hot foot; break-up, etc. (and I'll give you the link after I tell you what else you can use).
On your Daughter, to get rid of her bad thoughts, a Cast off Evil spell kit is good. Here is the page for the spell kits: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
You could also perform an influence spell on your daughter. Read about this spell here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Most importantly (and this will be difficult for you to read), someone really needs to call Social Services to help the children. Not receiving immunizations (or whatever else is needed) borders on child neglect. These beautiful children should not be treated this way.
Living in the house with your daughter and witnessing this (without seeking help) may make you an accessory to this neglect (if someone from school, etc., were to report these activities).
So, PLEASE notify the appropriate resources. Most likely, they will help to get the children the proper care that is needed.
Additionally, it will relieve you of most of the tasks that are both emotionally and physically taxing for you.
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best for both you and your Blessed grandchildren.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 am

Good Afternoon Miss Aida,
I will look into the cast off evil and the influence and the hot foot and break up spells. I am working on getting the children their shots I just had the baby at the doctor yesterday and I have to take him back next week he is doing well. I am getting help with the children from the other grand mother so we are working together to get things right with the children.
The hot foot and the break-up would I get the same result if I just had a vigil candle set on the luckymojo altar I am so tired with the children I don't think I have the strength to do a full blown spell at this time.

Thanks
Lovebird

karudi
Newly Registered

Unread post by karudi » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am

Hi,

I need a break up spell for my own marriage. I am quite unhappy and my freedom from this legal bond will atleast help me find myself. However my husband does not even want to consider it. Is there a spell I can cast so that my husband leaves me or lets me go on peaceful terms without any fights or bitterness. I want only the best for him and I want him to find love and happiness elsewhere. I have no negative energy just my own unhappiness. Will a water closet spell work for this break up?

Thanks
K

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 am

Jibrael,

jwmclin is correct and, yes, the Broom Straw separation spell has been a traditional form of work for hundreds of years. I would recommend separation spiritual supplies.They are not hot or angry. A black divorce candle would be indicated as as well.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Hello karudi,
Well the break-up spell does cause discord. So, you might want to try a banishing spell.
For he products, look here: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
For more ideas about other spells (in detail) look here: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Also check out the Peaceful Home spells on that page
I hope that you break-up is indeed a peaceful transition
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi Lovebird,

Here is the link for the candle services: http://missionary-independent.org/candle-services.html

They are wonderful people at the church.

I agree with Miss Aida to check out the spell kits. There is a description of what they do and which ones are best for your situation. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I've used the real estate one and the hot foot spell, both worked!

Also, here is the link for a reading from one of the excellent readers. http://readersandrootworkers.org
If you want to speak to someone quicker: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com or call: 1-888-HOODOO

For info on the Vinegar jar spells look up: vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

I know children can be physically and emotionally draining at times.
Many Blessings to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi,

I said on my post yesterday that the guy I have been having sex with told me a few weeks ago to move on because he's actively looking for a girlfriend. Someone suggested me to cross his penis. But I didnt expect him to text me this morning to come to him and we had a talk and we had intimacy again. My heart got softened again that I dont want to hurt his penis anymore. He told me that he's not talking to anyone else besides me right now.

However, all the girls who he met in the past but didnt work out with him were all introduced to him from his friends. So, I want to cut him off from all of his friends. What products would you recommend me to use ?

Thanks a lot !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Good Evening, Sun369,
I personally would not break him up with all of his friends. I would, instead, do spells to make his friends like you. That would make him a lot happier (and you) then to keep him away from his friends. It sure would also cause a lot of tension in your relationship if he doesn't have friends. And it might even force him to move away to a place where he will have friends. These are just my thoughts on this situation.
But, if you really want to do this, my suggestion is to break him up with one or two people at a time: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:53 pm

oh my gosh, I dont even know exactly how many friends he has. I can't just break him up with a couple friends at times. It would take forever.

The problem that I dont like is that his friends will keep introducing girls to him that I dont like. This is why I want him to lose all of his friendships.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Sun369,
Then, try doing them all with the link I have suggested..
Additionally, also try a vinegar jar (go to the search engine on the upper right hand side. In the dark green area there's a white box. Type Vinegar jar). Go to that thread and look for ideas.
Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

jindahleh

Unread post by jindahleh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 am

Cutting him off from his friends seems a bit harsh, especially since most people are social by nature. If you're looking to keep away unwanted female competition why not look at a freezer jar spell? Miss Cat posted a lovely freezer petition that I've used for my long distance boyfriend and it works for me!

dominico11

Unread post by dominico11 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 am

Hi, its me again. I have a weird question. Would asking MISC to light a hotfoot candle and put peaceful home oil on it work the same way as a peaceful separation or does hotfoot cause arguments? Or would a hotfoot candle cause the other person to just up and leave without warning. And then do a cut and clear candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 am

Hello, Domenico11,
Hope all is well with you.
This is a question that you will discuss when ordering your candles. However, I would personally not use Peaceful Home on a Hotfoot candle.
Here is a description of what Hot Foot Does www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
What you will do is tell them EXACTLY what you wish your outcome to be and they will make suggestions (rather than telling them how to dress your candles).
So, I would say something like: "I want them to leave me peacefully, then I want to be free and clear of them emotionally" <--obviously, this is not your request, just giving you an example...
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Misteri

Unread post by Misteri » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:30 am

I need help in selecting the proper and most efficient spell for my needs. I am in a relationship I want out of. Peacefully. Without any bitterness or anger. I would actually like to keep a friendship but cut all romantic/passionate/love ties. She has come a long way spiritually and has been doing very well staying away from harmful things in her life since we have been together. I want her to very much find another love that will reciprocate. We also live together. Scented candles are always burning in our apartment however I don't want anything labeled for this spell. What do I need to do to cause a breakup, separation, have her move out and still maintain a platonic friendship with her? Please help

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 am

Hi Misteri,

You are being very compassionate toward this woman. You are being very admirable. An awesome trait.

You can go to http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html to find a good spell for this.
The cut and clear products are also excellent.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I would suggest doing a moving candle spell on her to bring another person into her life but you guys live together so that would be
difficult to pull off.

Have you tried to talk to her about your feelings? Most break ups are hard but they're a part of life.
Tell her you'll help her find a place to stay. You want to continue to be friends so now move into the friend stage.
No more sex. That will keep binding you to each other energetically.
You can also use tranquility products to help her to stay calm. http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Honest is the best policy. It might smart a bit but it's best for the other person so they can move on.
Someone else might have more ideas for you too.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm

You could order a Separation or Cut and Clear Vigil Candle and ask that they leave off the label and glitter ( she would only see colored vigil candles that way ). You can also buy these candles and have Lucky Mojo burn them at the shop for you. They would send a report about how they burned. Your could buy an appropriate oil and put some on the candles you have at home and she wouldn't know. You could spike her shampoo with an appropriate bath crystal, and she wouldn't know. You could hire a rootworker to bring another man into her life after you two "drift apart". Just some ideas. Hoodoo is full of sneaky tricks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Dress two blue candles with Tranquility or Blessing oils, bay leaf, basil, and white mustard. (You can use free-standing candles and load the candlesticks with the herbs.) Name one for each of you and write petition papers to this effect:

"As my life path moves me away from NAME, may our relationship fade away like the stars before the sun. May our friendship continue as we go our separate ways."

On the first day, have the two candles touching, and gradually separate them over a period of seven days. As soon as there is room to do so, sprinkle a line of Cut and Clear powder between the candles.

Since you want your partner to move out, Dissolve some Cedar Wood Essential Bath Crystals (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#essential) and spike her grooming products with them.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Misteri

Unread post by Misteri » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 pm

I have talked to her. Unfortunately that's when her depression and emotional roller coaster sets in. Literally every emotion in thirty minutes. It's difficult. Susan what is the moving candle?
Moon breath, which bath crystals should I use in her shampoo? The separation or cut and clear? Unfortunately the root worker wouldn't be helpful if he brought a male into her life.
Miss Michaele, that is something I can do, however what do I do with the petitions? Also I was looking into the cedar wood crystals and noticed it said used in male energy. Just to clarify. We are both females and she holds zero interest in the opposite sex.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 am

Misteri,

You've been given some good solid advice here from Moonbreath and Miss Michaele.
Stop being wishy washy with this woman. She's using her emotions to control you.
Of course people get emotional when they're getting broken up with. They can become extremely manipulative.
Get up the courage and just do it.
Try: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Also go to http://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojocatspells.html to read up on spells.

I would suggest you hire a reader/rootworker to give you a reading and magical coaching on the situation. Magical coaching is perfect for you because you are inquisitive and you sound like you have a knack for the work.

Miss Michaele is excellent and she's already helped you. If it were me, I'd hire her. She can coach you on what to do.
Her information is right under her post.

Now shore up, make a decision. the longer this goes on the worse it is for both of you.

You can do this Misteri. I believe in you!

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Misteri

Unread post by Misteri » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 am

Thank you very much everyone for all your help, I'm going to look into all the spells and make my order for the necessary items this week and get started right away. Thank you for the referral Susan, I have to look into the details and compare it to my finances (unfortunately) at the moment... I look forward to the continued support and suggestions... maybe after this is all said and done I can work on a spiritual cleansing on myself and adding some strength for future relationships and wisdom and clarity to recognize the signs sooner than later...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”