Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Pinkredblue25

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:34 am

I'm not sure if this is in the right category I'm sorry if its not.

Well I need help on what's going on with the candles.

I've been doing a 3 moving candle spell. Two pink for me and him and a black for female rivals. I am doing it on a guy who I've been having sex with. I wanted to be more than sex buddies so I began this spell. Anyway, they were all burning ok but the black one was burning a lot faster and it made this huge puddle, it's all over. I'm on day six and it was down by the feet already, also the pink male candle was burning faster than mine, but they weren't that apart but today I left it alone for like 10 minutes and I still have one more day and the male candle burned all the way down but mine is almost at the same spot. That was just so weird. Mine is burning ok. Not to fast or slow. But what can that mean?? Thank you to who ever reads and responds.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:04 am

Hi Pinkredblue25,

in future, consider taking pictures everyday throughout a candle burn. That way you can have a thorough divination done by someone well versed in ceromancy at the conclusion of the work and they'll have all the information and visuals they need to do that. A number of AIRR workers offer the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

With regards to the information you've given, I suggest you read through the following page on candle divination, specifically the section here about candles burning up overly fast: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA7

The puddles of wax the candles will have left and how they move to and from one another (the puddles) is also significant but would have to be assessed by a reader if you are not able to do so yourself.

Blessings and Success in your Works
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:29 am

:| Thank you Aura
I had been working my honey jar for awhile now and this is the 1st time that the red candle spilled out over the candle holder and went to the bottom on the candle holder made a circle and form back up the holder without touching it, it looks like a fish with fins jumping out of the water. What type of sign do you think this means?
Lovebird

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:51 am

Hi mzcee,

We don't offer candle divination on the forum. That said there are many of the AIRR workers that can offer candle readings. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

You can also look into the symbolism of fish with relation to love on the internet.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 pm

mzcee: One way to get familiar with signs and their meanings is to get a base knowledge of tea leaf reading interpretations and apply them to other aspects of your work.

Books on the subject can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html#books
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 am

I have read that some like to "work" the candle to make it more likely to succeed, others don't. But I had a thought. What about using votive candle holders that are in the shape of a heart so that the wax has no choice but to form into the shape of a heart?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:34 am

N1reht: This would be one more aspect/one more step to adding something to your work. They may not always form that complete shape, though. After years of burning candles I can say that some have lots of left over wax, some burn it all of completely, and some form small shapes in the leftover puddle.
Joseph Magnuson

Princess85

Unread post by Princess85 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 am

Hi :)

I purchased a red penis candle from Lucky mojo and have burnt it down in a few sittings.
I'm trying to read the wax. There Seems to be the letter 'P' and 'A' which have nothing to do with the Target or myself.
Most interestingly there seems to be 2 or 3 faces in the melted wax.
There's also lots of streams in the wax.. kind of like rivers flowing off a mountain. I must add i had my air con on today and when i checked the candle most of these seemed to have formed from the air con.. oops!

I've searched and i can't seem to find what faces in the wax means.. i can post a picture of the burnt candle if that would help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Good Evening, Princess 85,

When I was a novice at reading candle wax, I would Google "tea leaf interpretation" Or "tea leaf symbols" There's many websites that offer this.

Unfortunately, we don't do readings on the forum. But, you can get a very good idea of the interpretations on this site as well:

http://luckymojo.com/candleagicdivination.html

Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess85

Unread post by Princess85 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:47 pm

That's good advice. Thank you

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 am

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can give me their opinions on how my candle is burning.
I bought a fixed vigil candle (for Love, for a specific person) from LM and I decided to let it burn all the way through, I started it early hours last night, it started on low flame, this morning when I went to check on it, it was a nice and high flame and flickering a lot (which from reading up on it from The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic, I assumed it was working well), however this afternoon when I went to check on it again, the flame was still pretty nice and high but it had smoke coming off it, not a lot just wisps of smoke, now there is something attached to the wick and I'm not sure whether it's the glitter and stuff that's causing it to form smoke or if the candle is trying to tell me something. Any opinions would be nice =)

Thanks
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:54 am

Good Afternoon, Pixistix,
Well, that's a hard one to tell you. That smoke could be a sign but it could also be from that glitter attached to the wick (<--which is my educated guess).
However, at this point, since we don't know if it was a sign or a physics reaction from that glitter, all I can suggest is to remove the glitter and pay attention to more anymore signs.
Now, if something else gets caught in that wick, then I would interpret that to be spiritual insistence and then view it as a sign.
So, watch closely. And DON'T worry. Your attitude can affect the magic.
Hope this helps.
Take care and have a terrific day.
HRCC Graduate #1631

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 am

Thank you for the reply Miss Aida,

After a couple of hours there was no smoke, so I left it alone. This morning I woke to find that the top of the glass was black, and for some reason my gut feeling was telling me to snuff it out and trim the wick as I read this in the book by Miss Cat, I prayed over it more and spoke to it and tried to nurture it, just wondering if I was doing the right thing, I also moved it to a different location thinking it may have not been the best place, it was on my alter but I feel like it should be next to me more often so I moved it to my living room. I read that you can save a candle and was wondering if I was doing it correctly and if there are any other tips.

Many Thanks
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:03 am

Good Morning, Pixistx,
You did the right thing.
But I also think that you might want to think about doing another candle spell (same thing).
Let this candle burn completely out and then start another one as soon as possible.
Use it as a reinforcer to the spell.
That's what I would do because there's been too many mechanical problems and it's not being a smooth burn.
Take Care and have a good weekend
HRCC Graduate #1631

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:09 am

Good morning/afternoon (here in UK)

Thank you for the speedy reply again =D I'm very grateful. What candle would you suggest that I would pick, this was dressed for Love so should I pick another one for love? I'm considering getting LM to burn the next one for me at the church instead.
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 am

Pixistix,
Yes, that's a very good idea to have MISC do it for you!
Yes, Love.
Also, if there are any spiritual obstacles, the root workers there will know EXACTLY what you should do.
Great idea!
Wish I were in the U.K. on holiday. BEAUTIFUL side of the world! Beautiful people!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:23 am

Thank you again Miss Aida =D

It's actually a nice day today here =P it's normally raining lol.

Hope you have a good day ^_^
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:52 am

Pixistix, you might also consider burning another candle and having MISC burn one for you at the same time. This is often referred to as "backing up the work". We have many clients were we hold their candles until they receive their order, so we can burn simultaneously. This is highly effective.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

That's a great idea, I will do that, thank you Miss Phoenix! Do I add those details in the comments box when I order? Or is it better if I call the shop?

EDIT: Should I order both for love or one for love and one for something else...
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Pixistix, both for love would be good, most people who use this service have the same candles lit as you are burning at home. Just add a note in the comments box and we will hold our candles until we hear from you that you have received yours.

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Thank you for the reply, I will get ordering this week ^_^
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Sorry to post again, but the edit button for my last post was missing :?:

My vigil candle has burnt all the way down now, just black soot on the top quarter of the glass the rest is clear and left no wax, apart from the herbs at the bottom that are also burnt. I was wondering what do I do with the remains? Do I dispose them at crossroads or bury them? And can I reuse the glass or am I suppose to dispose of that too?

Many Thanks
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:11 pm

If you are requesting a divination, read cat's webpage here Candle Magic Divination that has a sentence or two describing your particular outcome. Dispose the remains at crossroads and the glass can be recycled.

Disposal is also discussed here at Laying Tricks.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 pm

I am burning a Love Me vigil candle and I've noticed the candle burns differently when I am in close proximity to it i.e. in my house. When I've been at home with my candle burning, the flame has been low and weak almost drowning in the wax about to go out. When I've left my house to go to work, I come home to a healthy flame and a good burn. What gives?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello, be_777,
Are you crating any type of obstruction in the air flow or change of air flow when you are nearby?
Are you standing near it? Is the door opened/closed (as opposed to when you're not around)?
Just wondering.
HRCC Graduate #1631

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 am

No the setting is the same when I am at home and when I'm not at home. The candle burns in the shower stall in the bathroom with the bathroom door closed. There is no air draft. This past weekend when I have been at home, I observed the candle having a low flame, sometimes almost going out but it never extinguished itself. Wax and herbs started to stick to the glass. On the weekdays, I came home from work to see a healthy candle flame, clear glass (with the exception of some very light black soot at the top), and no wax remains. There is some glitter stuck on the glass though. I haven't been standing next to the candle the whole time, just inside my house. I'm starting to think that there is something about my presence that is hindering my candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:54 am

Good Afternoon, be_777,
You could be right but, you could be wrong.
A bathroom is usually a small place and any type of activity will cause a change in the airflow.
So, what I recommend is having another candle lit just to see if it's a change of airflow. Just light a regular white candle to see what's going on.
If the white candle acts the same way, then you know for sure that it's an alteration in the air flow. If that candle acts normally, then I would suggest that you set another Hoodoo candle for your purposes (after a cleansing bath that you might want to consider giving yourself for 13 days to rid yourself of any negativity that may be on you): www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Let us know what happens.
Wishing you the best
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:37 pm

I was wondering about using the glass vigil candles as test candles to see if the intended work will go well or not before engaging in full-on rootwork. I do know that the vigil candles are spell candles in and of themselves, but can I use vigil candles just as a preliminary gauge of success or failure? Is that proper or improper use of the glass vigil candles?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello, be_777,
That's fine if they have not been prayed over.
But, if you want to check the candle that you're presently working with, use a similar type of candle.
In other words, if the candle that you're having a problem with is a free-standing candle, use the same as a test (and visa-versa).
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 am

be_777 you might also consider a reading in order to determine if full on rootwork is needed/necessary or will help you to be successful with the situation. This is effective and it is also quicker than waiting for the vigil candle to burn. You could do the reading yourself, check with a member of AIRR, or go to Hoodoo Psychics! Lots and lots of choices.

Best of luck!

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm

This is the first time that this has happened to me when using a candle.

I felt a lot of general unease and felt like I was to bring out a purple candle and a large white candle to offer tribute to my Ancestors today.

I lit the 6" purple one and then lit the large white one with the flame from the purple one.

- I am wondering what a 'sputtering/sizzling sound that happens AFTER the candle being lit for a few minutes with the flame 'being put out' 2 times with no draft/fan/any means physical.

The third time I was resolute in maintaining my connection and the candle remained lit until I used the candle snuffer. (after an hour of both candles being lit - my feeling of unease was no longer there)

Has anyone else had this happen? Or know any reasons why?

Thank you.
Psalm 1:3 and Galatians 6:9

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 am

Hi Deee,

The signs you are talking about are covered in the informational page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You're looking for the sections entitled ''The candle flame hisses, sizzles, pops, or makes other noises'' (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2) & ''The candle burns unusually slowly or "won't go out" (this section is improperly titled, it actually contains the information about candle flames extinguishing themselves)

If you want to be really certain what those signs mean with regards to your specific situation, in the event that the information above is not sufficient, you can also contact an AIRR member who offers candle divination for a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 am

aura wrote:Hi Deee,

The signs you are talking about are covered in the informational page on candle divination here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You're looking for the sections entitled ''The candle flame hisses, sizzles, pops, or makes other noises'' (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA2) & ''The candle burns unusually slowly or "won't go out" (this section is improperly titled, it actually contains the information about candle flames extinguishing themselves)

If you want to be really certain what those signs mean with regards to your specific situation, in the event that the information above is not sufficient, you can also contact an AIRR member who offers candle divination for a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Thank you Aura - sometimes with so much information, it is kind of overwhelming to find the 'right' spot. :D I will look at the link you posted.
Psalm 1:3 and Galatians 6:9

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Sincere Success in Day 1:

I am sure that many have experienced similar signs and or communications

My work that I am doing ..My vigil named"for my husband" is responding to me talking to him and interestingly to our music..
I will keep this going on thru the entire Vigil.. :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 am

greeneyes2: Thank you for the updates and good luck on your continued success.
Joseph Magnuson

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Since my post was deleted (with an explanation that didn't make any sense or even match my post), I am going to try again.

Are these "knots" on wicks that are talked about carbon deposits also called "sooty blobs" and "mushrooms"? I like to trim the wick just a bit or knock them off when I see them now.

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Maybe this was pointed out before but the advice given to the problem "The candle burns unusually slowly or 'won't go out'" on the candle divination page actually goes to "The candle goes out before completely burning" and vice versa.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 am

N1reht wrote:Since my post was deleted (with an explanation that didn't make any sense or even match my post), I am going to try again.

Are these "knots" on wicks that are talked about carbon deposits also called "sooty blobs" and "mushrooms"? I like to trim the wick just a bit or knock them off when I see them now.
God Morning, N1reht,
Yes, this is correct.
And you are also correct about trimming the wick. It's better to "Doctor" this and assist In a favorable outcome.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wildgonzalez86
Newly Registered

Unread post by wildgonzalez86 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

Hello everyone,
I have a question and concern. My boyfriend and I have La Santisima Muerte as our patron saint. To show respect we've put together an altar with candles, incenses, fresh food offerings, fresh water. We always have a white and just recently I started burning a black one for protection. They both have high flames and dancing around making no noise. But 2 days ago I noticed on the black candle I could see multiple flame reflecting on the glass. I've seen candles reflect their flames on the glass before but its usually one. Its only the black candle too and each one is moving differently. This morning I also noticed the wick had formed a knot. I'm concerned about what this could mean.

lleighwalker
Newly Registered

Unread post by lleighwalker » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 pm

At the end of a love burn the candle engulfed in a vibrant flame, then a red orb appeared on the side, then it just burned black, what does this mean???Is it good or bad?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:28 pm

This could mean that the relationship will have a passionate side like fire and then encounter difficulty. Burning black usually means a block of some kind. Here is a page on how to read signs from candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

To be absolutely sure of the meaning, I'd suggest getting a reading from a qualified rootworker.

Good luck,
Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Good Evening Wildgonzalez86,
Have you looked at this site yet? www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
It may answer all of your questions.
As far as the knot is concerned, I would: "Doctor it" (as Miss cat suggests on the page that I gave you) in an attempt to make the rest of the magic goes smoothly.
Please read this page and, if you have further questions, please let us know
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

branden

Unread post by branden » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

I don't think this question has been answered if it has forgive me. If a candle is being burned to attract a true love someone not known to me. What does it mean if his candle burning faster than me. I mean day 4 and he's almost gone but not close enough to me yet. I'm at chest level and he's at the ankle. Do I cut it short and walk him up to me ?!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Is it ok to put out a vigil candle and say its a wrap before starting a new one?

I got one that was burning fantastically bright and energetically then suddenly today the flame just shrunk. It's no coincidence or fate- it happened exactly at the same time something else I set up happened. Also the same candle LM burned for me on their alter did exactly the same thing. I added a drop of the condition oil to another candle I hand burning and that bright flame suddenly shrunk too.

I get the message lol. Is it ok to just put the vigil candle out or do I have to let it completely burn so I don't risk my progress? If I leave it to burn it'll probably take two weeks the way it's looking lol.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello, Again, Princess_LoveDiva,
I would personally let it burn all the way out.
There are many reasons but I also want to see what the wax symbols say.
Although LM/MISC had one burning for you that did the same thing, I am also wondering if you flooded the candle with the oil? I dress my candles with oils before I light the wick.
Did MISC have any advice for you on this matter that occurred with their candle? I'm sure they did. I would follow their advice to a letter.
Good luck to you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Miss Aida

I always dress the candles before lighting but I added a further drop a couple of days later for a "boost" which it accepted but it was literally at the same time as another event that it shrunk and didn't come back.

So far the glass is still clear and lovely. The report said it indicates a delay in the result which I can believe.

Even now it just looks low and miserable. I split the wick and it did the same. I definitely get the message.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:36 am

Princess_LoveDiva, I agree with Miss Aida, let the candle keep burning. It might be burning low now, but this can still shift and if you put it out you could hinder that progress. If things don't shift by the end of the candle you can always light another one.

Best of luck!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello All,

I just had a one question cause I could not find it here or on the thread about candle divination

I lit my second st expedite candle today, my first one, the flame started out great and towards the end it went low and it burned really slow.

My second one just started and there is still a lot of wax, the flame started out low and now the flame is high that it passes the top of the glass, the wax is about 2 to three inches away from the top of the glass, any information on what does it mean if my flame goes above the and out the glass? is it good or bad?

any input is greatly appreciated, thank you
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 am

Update and a lil confession:

I decided to call it quits with the vigil candle. I gave it chances I even tried splitting wicks but it just wasn't working although I took comfort in the fact that the tiny flame was just as determined and stubborn as me lol. Anyway while the remaining wax was still sort of warm I pulled it out and thought that it smells like lipstick. Something told me to look at the glass and low and behold the bottom was slick with oil, and I could smell the specific oil that I used. I must have used too much which put me into problems with the flame. Lesson most definitely learned. Funnily enough I had a dream about drowning two nights before, maybe it was telling me that I was drowning my candle!

lightthefire
Newly Registered

Unread post by lightthefire » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:53 am

Hi All! Long time listener, first time caller ~
My question is a quickie: glass encased Uncrossing candle almost done (few hours left), burning clean, good flame, no complaints.
Come to me glass encased candle has a decent flame, all good until this morning, cracked a bit ago just at the top.
Any thoughts? Both for same person. Thanks!

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:48 pm

I was wondering, I buried some remains in a pot on my balcony,and this was a while back, there were plants there but now its just dirt in a pot.

I wanted to know if I could transfer those buried remains in a bigger pot because I have more candle wax and love spell remains to bury,I should mention that its all love spells and its all for the same person. Is it ok to dig out the old remains and bury it in one? Also, the candle wax I have to bury, there is so much and its a bit difficulty to bury each time since I live in an apartment, I have a whole big bag full of candle wax remain, any suggestions on what I can do?

any suggestions would be great, I want the spells to continue its work, and for this person to stay with me,and thats why I wanted to bury the remains.

Thank you in advance
You are Amazing!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

I just got them yesterday, so I can't tell you how they affected the work yet (though I rubbed a little of the Van Van on my hands and got some unexpected money immediately after :D ), but I want to say that they're the cleanest burning, longest burning candles I've ever burned. Great quality.

This is a honey jar I've been working for a long time. The wax on the sides is from those stubby candles you get at the supermarket - I had to babysit them constantly to keep them from drowning, or burning down one side in no time flat. The drips were such a normal occurrence that I didn't even consider them tears. Nobody (hopefully) cries that much. And that's all that's available here, except those tall tapers that are actually white candles dipped in colored wax.

The Lucky Mojo candle burned clean for hours, no drips at all (if any of THESE drip, I'll KNOW it means something). Here it is almost done. You can see that none of the wax is from this candle.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1541/h9bs.jpg

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 pm

lightthefire wrote:Hi All! Long time listener, first time caller ~
My question is a quickie: glass encased Uncrossing candle almost done (few hours left), burning clean, good flame, no complaints.
Come to me glass encased candle has a decent flame, all good until this morning, cracked a bit ago just at the top.
Any thoughts? Both for same person. Thanks!
Good Morning. Lightthefire,
Here is a page that will answer your questions: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Hope this helps!
Take care and have a good week!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:31 pm

PinkButterfly13 wrote:I was wondering, I buried some remains in a pot on my balcony,and this was a while back, there were plants there but now its just dirt in a pot.

I wanted to know if I could transfer those buried remains in a bigger pot because I have more candle wax and love spell remains to bury,I should mention that its all love spells and its all for the same person. Is it ok to dig out the old remains and bury it in one? Also, the candle wax I have to bury, there is so much and its a bit difficulty to bury each time since I live in an apartment, I have a whole big bag full of candle wax remain, any suggestions on what I can do?

any suggestions would be great, I want the spells to continue its work, and for this person to stay with me,and thats why I wanted to bury the remains.

Thank you in advance
Good Morning Pink Butterfly,
What abut burying by a tree so that the love grow with it? Don't forget payment to the tree also.
And yes, you can place in a bigger pot although I personally don't like to do that.
Try this page for disposal: www.luckymojo.com/laying tricks.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PinkButterfly13

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Burying it next to a tree is a great idea,but I dont have a front yard, i would have to find a tree in my apartment complex, and I have sooo much wax remains. I was wondering, can I melt all the wax first then bury it? or can I crush the remaining wax into small pieces, and then bury it?
what kind of offering would I give the tree? and also I just want to clarify, I can dig out the remains i buried in my first pot, and place them all together in a bigger pot? it wont affect the spells ive done?

thank you soo much in advance for your help and any replies would be greatly appreciated
You are Amazing!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:06 am

Hi PinkButterfly13,

If you're a candle-maker, you can melt the wax and use it to make a new candle with the same or a similar purpose. If not then you can crush the wax into small pieces and then bury it.

For payment, you can use a bit of money.

And although you can re-pot the remains with the existing ones, this will disturb the existing remains. You could get a new plant (a fern is a great choice) and use that if you choose to leave the old remains undisturbed.
Aura Laforest

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if someone can give me an insight on my vigil candle. I lit it last night, around the same time as MISC lit one for me. I checked on it earlier and the wick is standing straight but not in the center, it's now on the side closer to the glass. I read through the book The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic and maybe haven't read it properly but I haven't come across anything about the wick being off center standing. I don't know how to move it back since it looks like the wick is straight through, plus being lit..any ideas?

pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

abbywonderland
Newly Registered

Unread post by abbywonderland » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm

I need help with candle wax reading or candle drip while burning a pink bride and groom candl. I'm new to this and bought a reconciliation kit... just have a question about the candle.

The third day while burning the candle the groom's side burned quickly and dripped wax on his back till it made a pile behind his feet. Can someone tell me what this means?

The bride burns slowly and clean with no drip. I don't know what that means either.

Thank you for response.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Good Morning, Abbeywonderland,
I'm so sorry, we don't do readings on the forum. BUT...
PLEASE check out this webpage for answers. www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Also, for candle wax symbols, we read the symbols just like tea leaf readings. You can find the books here (just scroll down): www.lukcymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Additionally, there are plenty of pages on this thread that can help you with your question. Take time to read them
Enjoy and good luck
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 am

Here is a snippet of the post I had made to see if my candle spell was missing anything:

Long-story-short....my husband is overcoming a medical condition that has decreased his frontal lobe (brain) melatonin production to the point of crippling insomnia. The doctors say that it will hopefully kick back in anywhere from 3 months to a couple years from now. I would like to hurry it along with a skull candle.

My plan is to use a white skull candle. Loading it with his personal concerns and my petition in the bottom, carving "peaceful sleep" in the wax (over the frontal lobe), dressing it with healing oil, hops flowers, and althea leaves. Pray, pray, pray, on it for 7 days. Finally, crossroads disposal.

The candle is done burning and I would appreciate seeing if you folks would interpret the results the same way I am. The right side of the candle burned way faster than the left side. The wax ran like tears out of the right eye for days while the left stayed pretty unchanged. Then, after about 4 days, the candle suddenly evened out when I wasn't looking. It was so weird. The right and left was burnt down about the same. The candle then burnt down the middle evenly all the way to the bottom, leaving the under-eye structure in tact.

The flame had been unusually tall the entire burn (like 1-1/2" to 2") and it was like a strobe light. It danced and danced. (no smoke at all though) I was suspicious of a draft so I lit a couple candles around it to see and they both burnt completely peacefully. The wick also formed into a knot after the first day of burning.

My interpretation is: This is a stubborn situation (the wick knot) and the flame is indicating that my husband is being affected by the work. I'm guessing that the right side of his brain is what needed healing and that's why it burned down first. Once that was done it all evened out. Everything was left in tact at the bottom because the top part of the skull was where the healing needed to be done. The burn being non smokey makes me think that his way is clear for healing, but it will take some time as indicated by the wick knot. The wax tears indicate this is going to be a hard journey for him.

I am new to candle divination so any further insight into what I should be looking at would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”