Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
everoptimystic
HRCC Student

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by everoptimystic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 am

I looked in as many of the Saint Expedite posts as I could to see if this has been asked before, and couldn't determine that...

I successfully asked for assistance from Saint Expedite a couple of week's ago. And thanked him properly and am extremely grateful for his help!

My question is: how often can his assistance be requested without being disrespectful? My current situation is that I could ask for a different emergency need almost everyday ;) . Any suggestions?

I do consistent money drawing prayers and techniques as well - I own a business that requires on going financial flow...

Thanks before hand for the answer to this question!

With all respect and gratitude!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:12 pm

everoptimystic: I have merged your topic post into the ongoing discussion we are currently having regarding Saint Expedite.

Have you considering petitioning Saint Expedite in one single sitting for all of things you require of him? That way you can work on continued prayer and veneration. If you wish you can set up a permanent altar to Saint Expedite and do a continual veneration/offering with him for ongoing work.

As long as what you need is truly what you need, especially if it is, as you stated, an emergency need, then there is no disrespect.

BTS-CAT-EXPE
St. Expedite Bottle, painted, no contents, you fill
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

everoptimystic
HRCC Student

Unread post by everoptimystic » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Thank you Joseph Magnuson for your response. Great idea to have an ongoing altar!

riggie
Newly Registered

Unread post by riggie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:13 am

hi I burned a st.expedite candle and I asked him to help open my roads up for money to get my dental work completed ,I asked him this before and he helped me I all ways pay him .but when I burned him this time all hell broke lose so I put out the candle things kind of smooth out what did I do wrong and yes I give him pound cake.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:24 am

riggie,

You will have to explain what you meant by "all hell broke loose."

Did the candle go up in flames or the glass break?

Did the dentist go nuts or your teeth start hurting worse?

In other words, we would like to know why you put the candle out and then paid Saint Expedite anyway -- because the vow we were pretty much all taught to use with this saint involves paying only if we achieve our wish or desire.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hope4ever

Unread post by hope4ever » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Thank you so much st expedite, you came thru for me so quickly! I wasnt expecting it to happen so much but you answered my prayer. Tomorrow i will have a slice of pound cake in your altar.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Thank you..... St Expeditefor answering my prayer right away,
now as I promise you I will light your red candle tomorrow Friday &will get you your red roses &pound cake....

I have been praying to St Expedite for the past 2years and he sure has help me and my family in very difficult financial situations ,I can say that for the past 1yr 1/2 things have been resolve financialy in our home thx to St Expedite for answering our prayers

Yummymummy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Yummymummy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Thank you St Expedite for the help and assistance that you are giving me in the sale of my home, and that we have had an offer today and I continue to pray that we will not have delays and everything will go through without any problems.

I am amazed by the speed in which you work and I cannot praise you enough.

Thank you again St Expedite for all that you have done for me and all that you continue to do it is very much appreciated by me and the whole family.

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite for bringing me the money to help me pay my bill on time..That was fast.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

DivineLea
Newly Registered

Unread post by DivineLea » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 am

Thank St. Expedite!

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello all, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but to be honest, I'm too sick to research this whole thread. My question is: Can I use Saint Expedite in asking for a speedy recovery and how would I do this? I have a candle I pasted his image on from a catholic church in Cebu Philippines - it's all I've got. I'm quite sick in my stomach. Been to the doctor twice with no help. I'm scared and need quick help. And any other suggestions will be appreciated. I already went and put my prayer in at TCSL before coming here. I am a Lucky Mojo customer, by the way. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 am

Good Morning, 1BlessedCat,
I am so sorry that you're ill.
Have you considered going to a DIFFERENT Physician and getting a second opinion? Sometimes, this is very necessary as staying ill is NOT the right remedy.
I strongly advise this.
Yes, you can pray to St. Expedite for a speedy recovery. However, there are Saints who will also help you. Some are especially sensitive to people who are ill.
Please check out this page and see the different Saints: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Also, you may want to look at healing products> www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
We are praying for your speedy recovery.
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 am

Hi everyone,

I'm in trouble :( I've been working with St. Expedite for years and he usually helped me. This August I committed a grave error. I asked for a specific amount of money, and I had job opportunities that gave me the money but I thought I'll pay St. Expedite when the money arrives, not as soon as the contracts were signed. Also, I believed he gave me less than that specific amount, but now I see I miscalculated and he actually did give me that amount. So, long story short, I neglected to pay him, and then misfortunes happened to me, I lost my job, and I don't know what to do. I gave him roses and pound cakes now, more than I promised him, and prayed to him, begging for forgiveness but I'm very scared he is still angry at me. What else should I do now? Are there any others who offended him but managed to earn his forgiveness?
Thanks for any ideas. I'm very sad about this, it's like losing a dear friend, and it's all my fault...

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:53 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. I've been to 2 different hospitals and our regular family physician - all of which - hasn't helped. My stomach is so swollen like I'm pregnant, but I'm not, of course. Here in Indonesia, they aren't too keen on pain management and this is one of the things that is bringing me down fast. I need help fast. The only other thing I know to do is order a healing vigil candle from LM to place on their alter. I don't have time to order their products and have them shipped in this particular matter. That'll take a while since I'm in Indonesia. I don't have a while. I appreciate your time and consideration on answering me. Just today I received my last package from LM to qualify for Cat's correspondence course. In this package I have Althea root. I also have Angelica root. Could I use these with Saint Expedite? How would I do this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Good Evening, 1BlessedCat,
Check out these pages for ideas.
www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
Also, go to the search engine in the upper right hand corner. In the dark green are, there's a white box. Type angelica and look at what people have written. Type Althaea and do the same. As well as St. Expedite.
I do think that if you're working with St Expedite, you should burn them up as incense rather than dressing the candles. But, did you check out the page that I had given you about the other Saints?
I'm so sorry that you're not getting the medical attention that you need. Can't you get to a gastroenterologist to get to the bottom of the swelling and pain?
Will look forward to seeing in in the course!
Take care of yourself.

IPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Incense Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you again St Expedite you rock!!! You have come through for me again and as promised I have given you your flowers rum and I will be baking you pound cake in the next couple of days. We love you....glory be St expedite you are most powerful an you truly ROCK!! Than you, thank you, thank you again!

BlackConjureEmpress

Unread post by BlackConjureEmpress » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:03 pm

I got the exact amount Of money I petitioned for ...Thank you Saint Expedite..for your help.
I Didnt Find Hoodoo,Hoodoo Found Me....Thank You Ancestors

Akitagirl

Unread post by Akitagirl » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi,

I am curious, after Saint Expedite has granted a petition, you place the flowers and pound cake on the altar with him, then what do you do? Surely it can stay on the alter forever, I imagine you leave it there for a period of time, what is the appropriate time to leave it and way to dispose of it?

Also, what about putting his name out on facebook, instead of a newspaper? My thought is that that way more people would see it and it would spread his name faster, and we all know he likes fast! :) I could also make some artwork of him with a thank you on it and maybe people could then share it.

thanks,

AG

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Akitagirl,

Pound cake I usually will leave it out for a day. As for flowers they will stay on the altar until they start to wilt. As for disposal I have heard of people taking pound cake and/or flowers and leaving them on the steps to a church. Though I usually will take my offerings out to nature to dispose of them. Pound cake I will bury -- don't want any animals getting sick -- and if I have flowers that need to go I'll lay them on top of the buried pound cake.

Social media is a great tool to spread St. Expedite name, and the great things he has done for you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, 1BlessedCat,
Check out these pages for ideas.
http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
Also, go to the search engine in the upper right hand corner. In the dark green are, there's a white box. Type angelica and look at what people have written. Type Althaea and do the same. As well as St. Expedite.
I do think that if you're working with St Expedite, you should burn them up as incense rather than dressing the candles. But, did you check out the page that I had given you about the other Saints?
I'm so sorry that you're not getting the medical attention that you need. Can't you get to a gastroenterologist to get to the bottom of the swelling and pain?
Will look forward to seeing in in the course!
Take care of yourself.

Well, it seems all the prayers have worked concerning my stomach. Thanks so much Miss Aida.

Akitagirl

Unread post by Akitagirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Awesome Papa Newt! Thank you for sharing and a quick response. I am building my altar tonight :D

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you st expedite! You have granted 2more of our petitions and I have given you pound cakes money rum and flowers as promise you rock and we love you glory be st expedite thank you again

lavendel

Unread post by lavendel » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me and granting my petition! I am truly grateful for all your help. Thank you! I am happy that I can make you home made pound cake and give you red and yellow roses. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:08 am

I discovered this site recently & l joined yesterday,l''m a Catholic & l have always being fascinated by Saints,l equally say my Rosary daily.Please l have some questions concerning St. Expedite.l work freelance in a Newspaper company & my income is usually on commissions from the Adverts l bring to the Newspaper,l usually write proposals to about 20-30 companies asking for Advert placement.

Please how can l petition St Expedite for help since my letters goes to so many companies at once?

Secondly,can l thank St Expedite with Sponge cake,since l have never seen Pound Cake in Nigeria where l reside?

Thank you so much for this beautiful site.

lavendel

Unread post by lavendel » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for granting my petition, again! You are amazing and I feel very grateful for all your help. Glory to you, Saint Expedite!

msnanda

Unread post by msnanda » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 am

I just have to laugh. That was a 13th hour granting if there every was one. Last night I was all "why has your candle gone out and...nothing?" This morning the money was there.

Thank you St. Expedite for making this happen. Much love, respect and gratitude.

*smile*

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 pm

naija4life+ wrote:Please how can l petition St. Expedite for help since my letters goes to so many companies at once?
I don't think all the companies have to be named, you can just say "all the companies I'm in contact with, and any new ones", but I'm not sure about this.
naija4life+ wrote:Secondly, can l thank St. Expedite with Sponge cake,since l have never seen Pound Cake in Nigeria where l reside?
In my experience any kind of cake is okay as long as you specify it when you pray to him. I always told him "I will give you a rose and this kind of cake", saying the name of that cake, and it worked for me for years. (Be sure to pay him immediately when you receive what you wanted! This cannot be stressed enough. I messed up once and I lost my job and he doesn't help me since then :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Hello, naija4life+,
Cyrstal Moon gave you some good advice.
And most root workers will agree with her. But, I like to make out the names separately (that's just me).
Also, you can make a Sarah Lee pound cake. There are many recipes on the internet and they re easy to make.
Wising you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:36 am

Thank you Crystal Moon & Miss Aida.Remain Blessed.

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:03 am

Thank you again St Expedite! You gave come through for me again with our financing for new company truck and significant clips withour credit lines. Looks like a sum of unexpected money too! Thank you again you ROCK! As always and we love you. You have your roses pound cake rum and money as promised.

mariar
Newly Registered

Unread post by mariar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Thank you St. Expediate, for listening to my request. I did not have the proper materials to make you an altar on anything special but those red rose were my offering to you.

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you St. Expedite for working so swiftly on my daughter's behalf!
Psalm 1:3 and Galatians 6:9

lavendel

Unread post by lavendel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Thank you for granting my petition Saint Expedite! You are amazing! Glory to you Saint Expedite!

Isimud

Unread post by Isimud » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm a little confused with the description of how to set up for Saint Expedite.

The directions at http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-expedite.html say...

Candles burned for Saint Expedite are usually red. They may be dressed with Red Fast Luck Oil or Saint Expedite Oil. If you are working with a statue or holy card of the saint and a plain offertory candle, it is customary to place a glass of water next to the image of the saint, forming a triangle with the glass at the front left of the triangle, the candle at the middle rear, and the statue at the front right. If a glass-encased votive candle with the saint's image on it is used instead of a free-standing candle and a statue, the water glass is placed to the left of the candle and the two objects are simply side-by-side.

The picture of the setup at the shop has green candles. http://www.luckymojo.com/shop.money.altar.sm.jpg

Why is the configuration with the free standing statue not congruent with the directions given?

Shouldn't there be
a glass of water next to the image of the saint, forming a triangle with the glass at the front left of the triangle, the candle at the middle rear, and the statue at the front right.
?

Maybe im overlooking something.

,Isimud

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Good Evening, Isimud,
As a beginner, go with the instructions.
After time has passed and you interact with the Saint frequently, he will prompt you to change things around on the altar. It happens to all of us.
And, you might even change candle colors.
So, not to worry.
It just takes time for familiarity and communication.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:51 am

Isimud, there isn't only one perfect and correct way to do things, especially when it comes to altars.

The outline and description that is given on the website is one style that has been proven to be effective and is traditional.

As Miss Aida said as you develop a relationship you will find your own way of working with this Spirit and your altar may shift and change as you are guided. But when starting a new relationship it helps to use a form that has already been proven to work.

Best of luck!

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Isimud

Unread post by Isimud » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 am

Thank you both for your reply's . I figured I was over thinking it. I have a few items on order and when I receive them ill experiment a little and go from there.

,Isimud

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Isimud,

I think your confusion arose naturally because the picture on the web page is NOT of a Saint Expedite altar. It is a photo of the multicultural and general money-drawing altar at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. The green candles were not lit to the Catholic Saint Expedite specifically; they come from the Protestant Christian hoodoo tradition. The altar also contains Chinese coin offerings, a Japanese Beckoning Cat, a German Chimney Sweep, a Lodestone with Magnetic San,and many, many other money-drawing curios, figurines, amulets, and talismans. It is for the use of our shop staff in explaining various traditions to our walk-in customers.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Isimud

Unread post by Isimud » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Cat,

Thanks for clearing that up. Now it makes more sense. I saw Saint Expedite standing there and assumed it was an example of how to configure an altar dedicated to him. The coins threw me a bit also.

This is all very fresh to me, but ill get it in time.

Very lovely site and shop you have btw. I'm very excited to give the correspondence class a go after I experiment a little more and read all the material.

,Isimud

msnanda

Unread post by msnanda » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for helping soften the heart of the judge in my boyfriend's child custody case. As always, with love and gratitude for the blessings you shower on us...

luckykat

Unread post by luckykat » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 am

So, I petitioned St. Expedite after doing a reading and deciding to work with him (money work...though I should have read through more of this board beforehand) and the one thing I did not do was give him a specific deadline. Now, it has been two weeks and I don't feel like I've seen any signs or movement on this (though I do know some work, things are happening and we just don't see it right away). At what point should I assume that I should either repetition him or do some other work on this? Typically, I like that three days, three weeks and then three months for completion to kind remind myself to be patient, but given that Expedite is *Expedite* :lol: I was curious how long others typically wait and consider it "done" if he hasn't come through.

Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Hello, Lucykat,
I have seen St Expedite work immediately in 8 days. I have seen him work "immediately" in 2 months.
It just depends on him and how sincere you are with him when you interact (pray).
My recommendation to you is that you continue petitioning him and lighting candles and offerings.
If there's nothing in 3 months, then your petition was probably not answered.
Good luck to you
I hope that your prayers are answered soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 am

Thank you St. Expedite for hearing my cry! I have work at the last minute and it's because of you!

Glory, posies, and poundcake to you, St. Expedite!!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Thank you, St Expedite for helping me.
Thank you so very much
Love you,
Aida
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Thanyou st expedito for all of your help, many praises to ur name. Thankyou

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 am

Thank you Expedite for swooping down in the nick of time as always and helping me in my situation.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Blessings to your spirit!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Thank you for answering my prayers quickly as usual Saint Expedite!!!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

AdherentOfVenus

Unread post by AdherentOfVenus » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Help needed!

I was working with St. Expedite previously and had phenomenal success nearly every time I called upon him. However, at some point I ended up forgetting about him and packing my materials away (I believe we moved, but living in a small apartment there wasn't much room for an altar of any kind and his offering space was confined to the top of a shelf before). I haven't worked with him in months, maybe even a year or more, and I pulled out a candle the other day and tried to petition him. I've lost my St. Expedite medal that I wore on a necklace, and his picture that I had was I think lost or thrown out. The only thing I had left was part of a burned red candle I had last used to call him.

I lit it and petitioned him the other day, and have seen very little success. Slight movement, but almost to the point that it might have just happened on its own without any real interference. I tried to petition him again today with my request and when I lit the candle, the flame was burning very low. While I was finishing asking for my request and before I was explaining how I'd pay him, the candle went out. Like, instantaneously, just out. It felt like a very clear message to me that he was displeased, and would in fact not help me. I quickly relit the candle and apologized for my negligence, asking his forgiveness and what I need do to make this right, and the answer reverberating through my head as I sat there waiting was 'prove yourself'.

The flame, when relit, has now been constantly burning 2-2.5 inches tall--which is shocking since it would scarcely light before--and the candle has almost burnt completely out. I've literally never seen it eat away so fast! I was hoping someone here might be able to provide me some insight on how to appease an unhappy saint. I currently do not have an altar set up, or a permanent place for him. The candle is just kind of kept to the side on my fiance's desk. It poses a problem because we have little space, and a new rooommate who I doubt would be pleased to see me practicing or praying out in the open. I need solutions, so I turn to you. :)

This is a doubly useful post, in that I am also formally apologizing to this marvelous saint. I don't know how I could have been so inconsiderate as to ignore him after all the work he's done for me. Saint Expedite truly is great and powerful, he has helped me in many times of turmoil, and often done so with great speed and accuracy--providing exactly what I'd asked for. It was never my intent to anger or ignore him, and I humbly seek to repent for my actions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, AdherentOfVenus,
If this were me, I would light another vigil candle for him and give him offerings (water, Sarah Lee Pound cake, etc.).
I would not ask him for anything whatsoever.
Instead, I would tell him that this is just to honor him thank him for all he has done for you in the past. And nothing more. Then, tell him that you are so sorry for all that you did to offend him (on the first day). After that, just pray to him for the rest of the candle burn, everyday. And tell him that you are just honoring and thanking him.
I would put out fresh water everyday and a fresh slice of pound cake everyday.
Also, you may want to consider giving him his own altar. Telling him that if he forgives you, you will erect an altar for him.
Never forget your promises to Saints.
Then, after that candle burns down completely, then start another petition to him.
Try that. If you are truly sorry, the Saints do forgive you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AdherentOfVenus

Unread post by AdherentOfVenus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Thank you for your insights, Miss Aida.
I actually found a tiny curio cabinet on sale the other day and, after discussing with my fiance, purchased it to keep in our bedroom as a makeshift altar. It's technically meant to be hung on the wall, but the base should allow it to sit on the floor quite well, and it has glass doors and shelves so I could have something set up permanently without worrying about the cats getting into an offering glass or eating the cake or wax from the candle or, heaven forbid, chewing on the saint's new picture! I have naughty felines, lol. I've felt increasingly more at ease since finding it and it was actually delivered just today, but is unfortunately locked up in our apt. office until the manager returns (whenever she decides to do that :roll: ). I'll follow your advice and hopefully with time, devotion, and vigilance, can rebuild a relationship of trust.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:28 am

AdherentOfVenus, Miss Aida nailed this one. You got a clear message that you need to prove yourself and so that is exactly what you need to do. Setting up a new altar and making a space just for him sounds like a really smart idea.

I look forward to hearing about your relationship improving.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

DarkMysticFool

Unread post by DarkMysticFool » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:37 am

Glory and Praise to Saint Expedite!

He has YET AGAIN answered my petitions in a flash!

Thank you O Holy Martyr!
Thank you Saint Expedite! You truly answer prayers!!!

Praise be to Saint Cyprian of Antioch!!!

lavendel

Unread post by lavendel » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for granting my petition! I am very grateful for all your help. Glory to you Saint Expedite!

lovejade

Unread post by lovejade » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 am

Today is Wednesday, and I'd like to petition St. Expedite. Since this saint is a bit more particular, I wanted to ask a few questions:

- How do I write my petition to him underneath my glass candle?
- In between the burning of my candle, do I leave the water in the glass? I ask because I don't really have a permanent alter just yet, so I usually stow my materials away in a twisted brown paper bag. If it's really important, I can leave it out in a particular place.
- Can I dispose of my poundcake in 6 hours? If my wish is granted, I'm fearful of leaving the cake out for more time as I used to have a bug problem. Can I print out a picture of him and then place the remains in nature?

Thanks so much!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Hello

i want to work with st expedite regarding a college matter

with the snow storms and such i am unable to get red candles. i do have white ones. is it possible to petition him with white candles. i also have crown of success, can i dress the candle with that?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you

MrAmore
Newly Registered

Unread post by MrAmore » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Praise to St. Expedite! I prayed to him recently to help with a new position at my job for myself as well as a friend. He came through on both counts, and is currently enjoying double the payments. (One for each of us). He truly is wonderful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, Lovejade,
For a petition paper, just go to the top right of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Just type in: petition papers. You will get about 16 pages of ideas.
I put out a clean glass of water everyday when I honor any Saint (but that's just me).
If my wish is granted, I leave out the pound cake for 24 hours.
Everybody does it differently. But my personal feeling is that I personally would not want to drink stale water or eat stale cake.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best

lovejade wrote:Today is Wednesday, and I'd like to petition St. Expedite. Since this saint is a bit more particular, I wanted to ask a few questions:

- How do I write my petition to him underneath my glass candle?
- In between the burning of my candle, do I leave the water in the glass? I ask because I don't really have a permanent alter just yet, so I usually stow my materials away in a twisted brown paper bag. If it's really important, I can leave it out in a particular place.
- Can I dispose of my poundcake in 6 hours? If my wish is granted, I'm fearful of leaving the cake out for more time as I used to have a bug problem. Can I print out a picture of him and then place the remains in nature?

Thanks so much!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
You could try the white candle and the Crown of Success. It can't hurt anything.
But, I personally prefer the standard way of Red candle with St Expedite oil. You might want to familiarize yourself with him. Maybe get a better feel of what to do.
Have you looked at this page? www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
Let us know if the white candle and the Crown of Success oil works with him. It'll be interesting (and educational) to know the outcome.
Wishing you the best
Take care
Sarafina wrote:Hello

i want to work with st expedite regarding a college matter

with the snow storms and such i am unable to get red candles. i do have white ones. is it possible to petition him with white candles. i also have crown of success, can i dress the candle with that?

any suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Thank you against expedite for bring money for bills and expenses. As always you rock and we love you!

rvdavis

Unread post by rvdavis » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 pm

I would like to than Sanit Expedite for help me obtain some finances this week. I am still praying to him to help me find a job real fast since I have been unemployment for awhile. I did often him a red rose and a piece of Sarah Lee pound cake for this week. I will continue to make another make another often when I get the job. I will light another red candle on Wednesday.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”