Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
greeneyes2
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:46 am

Lovebird,

I feel you very frustrated... Have you consulted with a reader about this?

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 am

Hi Greeneyes2,
No I haven't. I guess I didn't feel the need too. I have been working this honey jar for about 2 months. It is to influence him to take me into courtship and than marry but I didn't get to the second part yet (marry) but we have been seeing each other for all most 2 yrs. We had been stop having sex because we are not suppose to do that until we marry so we haven't done that for months.

I told him last night on the phone that my patience were getting short and he said that is why he just wanted to be friends because he is not able to for fill my needs which is doing anything that I ask like picking something up at the store just anything everyone and thing was always more important than me so I said I would not be able to be friends with him until I got over him. So I fill like I wasted almost 2 yrs being faithful to him and I got nothing and Im done.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:08 am

Hello, Lovebird,
I'm so sorry. You really do sound discouraged. My heart goes out to you.
Lovebird, didn't you get a reading on the radio show? Or have I mistaken you for someone else? (<--if so, I apologize).
If it was you, what were the recommendations? I ask this for 3 reasons: what were there predictions? Did they recommend other spells beside a honey jar? And I remember just recent posts were you were asking about things that needed to go into the jar.
Magic sometimes takes a while to work. And it works gradually. When things start to manifest, it isn't like in the movies where they just "Pop up" and everything is exactly what you asked for.
In my experiences with honey jar work, it starts with the target wanting to be friends. Then, it slowly progresses into the ultimate desire (depending on the persistence of the magical work and reinforcement spells).
Let us know.
Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi Miss Aida,
I was on the show last year not recently. But it was about the same man. I was to take a bath with 3 candles I think 2 white and 1 pink and pray and some hyssop and milk in the bath I can remember what else. But that was because we were having relations and we are not suppose too. I guess he is just stubborn or something he was just over here the other day and we were cuddling...no relations he wanted to play with my grand baby whom he is very fond of.

He rub my back and I rub his back and his feet and he told me he loves us but I'm just not sure I feel like he comes over when it is convenient for him becasue when I ask he doesn't come.
Lovebird

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Update...
I was led thru spirit (sounds strange for me to say it) to remove all the wax from my honey jar ,re bless it and cover with adam & eve oil and peppermint oil. I do not know why..but I went with it at 1am!! so there I was wrapping all the excess wax of tears and puddles that have been building for going on 2 years in white cheesecloth and digging a hole at my front door at this hour. Have you ever heard of anything so crazy?

When I was working my jar before ..I was always burning RED candles on it ..there was no communication at all from my husband to me, in fact it was almost nonexistent since he left us(abandoned) since Jan2012.

I am going with this ..the only thing I can say is ..time to get rid of the tears and fears..will not do any good mixing the new positive steps he is doing now with the bad behavior from 2012 and into 2013. And Do not open that jar. It has all the right concerns ..and now he is on the right path back to you.

I was led to get Pink votives. I wrote "my husbands full name..Reconcile..Return Home to my name" Dressed with Adam& Eve and shook that jar fierce to wake up and now lit the votive. Wanting this to reach him in his sleep.

At least now the candle can sit flat and is not leaning in all that wax buildup.

Anything like this ever happen to any one ??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 am

Hello, Greeneyes,
Sounds to me like spirit led you. And, yes, spirit leads thousands upon thousands of people to the right magic for personalization.
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 am

Ok Miss Aida,
So should I keep the honey jar and now add the orange peel, catnip, honeysuckle or or so something else or let it go, because he is getting on my last nerve not doing what I ask when I ask.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:29 am

Hi, Lovebird,
I have to agree with GreenEyes, you might want to have another reading done.
The root workers can also perform magical work on your behalf or give you magical coaching.
Obviously, there's some sort of obstacles here and I have no idea what they are without a reading.
I have also noticed, in my life, that sometimes your own Angels and Guides will put up obstacles because there's something better in store for you. Like I had said, can't tell without a reading.
Take at look at the AIRR website and check out the root workers and what their specialties are: http://readersandrootworkers.org
I am wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Adam & Eve Spiritual Supplies are designed to bring about an ideal love situation, read further. The Peppermint is used to undo jinxes and repel enemy work, in your case maybe from outside influences in your relationship.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

greeneyes2 wrote:Update...
I was led thru spirit (sounds strange for me to say it) to remove all the wax from my honey jar ,re bless it and cover with adam & eve oil and peppermint oil. I do not know why..but I went with it at 1am!! so there I was wrapping all the excess wax of tears and puddles that have been building for going on 2 years in white cheesecloth and digging a hole at my front door at this hour. Have you ever heard of anything so crazy?

When I was working my jar before ..I was always burning RED candles on it ..there was no communication at all from my husband to me, in fact it was almost nonexistent since he left us(abandoned) since Jan2012.

I am going with this ..the only thing I can say is ..time to get rid of the tears and fears..will not do any good mixing the new positive steps he is doing now with the bad behavior from 2012 and into 2013. And Do not open that jar. It has all the right concerns ..and now he is on the right path back to you.

I was led to get Pink votives. I wrote "my husbands full name..Reconcile..Return Home to my name" Dressed with Adam& Eve and shook that jar fierce to wake up and now lit the votive. Wanting this to reach him in his sleep.

At least now the candle can sit flat and is not leaning in all that wax buildup.

Anything like this ever happen to any one ??
UPDATE!!! O M G !!!!!! After the work I was led to do at 1 am this morning..Look what manifested.
He came home for dinner straight after work. I was wearing Adam & Eve,Peppermint and Pure Vanilla oil. He took a shower at our home and called for me to come into our master bath area.. there he was in all his glory ... let me just say we consummated for about 30 min.(unfortunately he was not able to produce for me his semen-think he was not relaxed enough)(I needed this for my next step) Ate dinner and he helped our daughter with math.
He left feeling frustrated and confused about our intimate time..I think it really is bothering him.

Now what I am doing is going to use the mixed secretions from my lady parts..will this work ok for my next step? I need his updated concerns.

I need this Wild Stallion estranged husband of mine to get back in his corral ..with me

Joe49

Unread post by Joe49 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:32 pm

I'm trying to understand this forum and with all these people here I'm sure I will learn a lot but rite now I'm trying my best to do the rite honey jar for a man I like a lot but he is very stubborn towards his feelings and an ex freind of mine which happens to be a female likes him I'm trying to get her out the pic so he can be with me help please

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Joe, this forum is a wealth of information including a HUGE thread on honey jars, into which your post has been merged.

Regarding your other question, you should also check the forum for break up or separation products that you can use in conjunction. That is not honey jar work.

There is so much to learn here about your spell work up options.

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:06 am

Hi All,

I have burning pink and red chime candles in my honey jar alternately, top is full of burned wicks and on the sides of the jar are some melted wax. My issue is that, my honey inside the jar seems to be getting smaller in amount (there is only now half of the baby food jar and it was full when I started which was approx 2 weeks ago), there is no leak/crack in the glass, I do feel the jar is sticky on the side and bottom of the jar when i touch it.
- should I continue working on this even if the honey is getting smaller?
- should I open this and add more honey?
- should I dispose this and start another honey jar?
I had the honey jar going together with Come to Me spell kit. Flame is always high and steady on this jar.

Any feedback/advice would be much appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi, Fresh Start,
Well, the amount of honey will alternate when it is heated by the candles (due to molecular re-composition).
But, you may also have a leak (based on the stickiness).
Since we don't know, my advice is to keep this jar going (based on the favorable candle behaviors) and start a back-up honey jar (just in case it is a leak and you end up without honey in the jar. That way, there's no delay in continuance of the spell).
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Honey jars are definately used to sweeten people, though I have heard of "sweetening" money towards you. I believe Starr mentions such on her website. You can find the link on her AIRR page.
Is she "Momma Starr" on there? I looked on the list and that seemed to be the best match I could think of. :)

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the guidance. I was so reluctant to start a new one since my candles burn so nicely (chime and bday candles) on this jar. I will start a back-up one in the light of the new moon. :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 am

Yes Bewitching Redhead, that would be AIRR's Momma Starr :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:20 am

Hello All,

SO this is my first posting on LuckyMojo Forums.

I want to reconcile with my fiance, we were almost married. The complexity of the situation is that it has been 4 months past the breakup. And i wasn't into magic until now so couldn't start before. So i have my honey jar kit all ready. Unfortunately i do not have any of his personal concerns, just a very clear picture. The last time we spoke was about 20 days ago, n before that he never replied or responded to my any text email or anything. He said the only way to move on is to cut off all contact. which makes me feel that he is still in love perhaps..

The sad part of our breakup is that his family manipulated him into leaving me. N that happened when i left him alone for a few days after we had a fight over something.
Everything was just perfect otherwise.
I still think he loves me, because we were going to get married n never had any differences of our own. The way i sense is that he is keeping away because his family threatened him to stay away.

If i start my honey jar now to bring about reconciliation between us so that he would be more understanding towards me n "US" rather than being under the influence of his family, and cold get past of all the negativity his family put in hi mind about me, what are the chances of success :(

We were crazily in love, but his family has made up his mind n now i am taking help from magic to bring us together..

Also, is it a good idea to put lodestone in my honey jar to quicken the results?

Thankyou.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Good Evening, Togetherforever,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo family and forum!
When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the Introduction page. We all love to see who is new to our family!
So very sorry that this happened to you. Families can be so cruel, sometimes. One can blink the wrong way and they find it a reason to dislike them!
Putting a picture in the honey jar is just fine. Lodestones will help also. And, take a look through all these pages to get more ideas.
You might also want to try reconciliation spells: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
I would also like to suggest that a reading can give you a clear picture of what EXACTLY the problem is; who you can work on in that family to get them to like you (the: "Ring-leader") and also any other information that you don't know about; root work and/or magical coaching. http://readersandrootworkers.org for a quick reading: www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope this helps.
Take care and don't hesitate to ask any questions. We're here for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:55 pm

I have read a few times here on LM that honey jars are long term spells, what does that mean in terms of the length of time they last? Do the effects last for months, years? And how long do short term spells generally last? Thanks in advance for any input.

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you for replying, Miss adia.
The reading i got was positive! but the honey jar spell itself is driving me crazy. this was my first day n it made me cry. i cried after a long time? is that due to my hair folded in his picture?

i just hope that it doesn't drive me more crazy!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:36 am

Hi kimmie,

''long term'' and ''short term'' spells usually refer to spells being worked over a long period of time rather than being worked for a short while or punctually. It does not usually refer to the length of time the effects are felt. Effects can be felt from either type of work, the length they well last varies depending on the situation, the target and the abilities of the spell-caster. So there's no simple answer to ''how long does it last''? Dépends on what kind of a case you're trying to crack.

Some honey jars are worked for months and/or years at a time, to keep the good effects going or act as preventative maintenance in a relationship. Lodestone work in either love or money is also often on-going. If you compare it to car maintenance, long-term spell work is the equivalent of your oil changes, tire replacement and general bi-annual maintenance. Short-term spell work is often used more in the - it broke, let's fix it type of context. So one is not better than the other, they are complimentary and serve different functions.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:40 am

Hi togetherforever,

I have never heard of a honey jar driving anyone crazy. It is usual to use personal concerns from both parties and they don't have this kind of effect. If you are having crying fits that are affecting your everyday life and also display other symptoms of depression or mental agitation, please see a health professional or attend a support group to help you through this difficult time.

Magic is in no way meant to replace proper medical care and social support. In addition to these services, to help calm yourself, you may want to consider taking some baths in Tranquility and Healing bath crystals.
Aura Laforest

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Thank you for responding Aura.

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 am

Hello Everyone, I made a honey jar to reconcile my marriage that has helped tremendously. Before my separation our family was very close and they all loved my wife very much. It was never one of those inlaw things that no one got along. If anything, it was the opposite and they adored my wife. But the problem is that there has been so much hurt and pain that now all hates my wife and it is making reconciling almost impossible. Will a honey jar work to easy the tension and repair the relationship? If so, can I use the same honey jar that I am using for my wife and put there concerns in it also? If I have to start a new honey jar for them, what should I put in it?
Thanks,
CaptainConjure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

Sounds like the jar you have going for you and your wife is already helping. For the family, I'd make a different one so you won't need to open your on-going one, also because the herbs you'll use will be a little different. In the one for your family, place your wife and their concerns and names folded into a name paper with a pinch of Peaceful home herb mix and some blood root. You can find links to those here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/bloodroot.html

You can oïl the candles for that honey jar with a combination of Peaceful Home and Reconciliation oils.

Blessings and may this new work also be met with success.
Aura Laforest

airofwealth

Unread post by airofwealth » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:16 am

Can you just use honey from your cabinet with a jar? And what type of herbs for someone being arraigned on false charges
Miss Bri wrote:Hi,

Honey jars can have a powerful affect. I like to think of them as the endurance runners of hoodoo. They are appropriate for long term work, long term projects, they work gradually but when done correctly I have seen them work very consistently as well.

There are a number of ways to deploy one's honey jar or to dispose of it. Check out this page from cat's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" to get some ideas about the different methods of disposal and deployment:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

This page has more on honey jars generally:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And here is where to order the honey jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

The size of your jar is not as important as you may think. The idea is to cover the petition, doll, or other item in sweetness, and since most petitions and bottle-spell dolls are small, there is no need for a large jar of sugar or honey. However, if you are working on a bunch of people, or you know that the jar you are starting may really exapnd then,or if you intend to use the sugar or honey in cooking and want to have an extra amount for that purpose, it's a good idea to start with a larger jar. Since most people do this sort of work on one or two individuals, a small jar is fine.

Good luck,
Bri

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 am

You could do that.

As for herbs you may consider Calendula, Cascara Sagrada, and Little John To Chew to name a couple court herbs and roots. Be sure to check out Hoodoo At A Glance for a quick reference.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I think I screwed up. I had to open my honey jar to add some concerns. I had so much wax on my honey jar that I decided to clean the wax and bury it in the front yard. You’d have to understand how aggressively my candles tear. And much curled wax there was for the short 4 weeks it’s been burning.

My front yard has almost no dirt and is almost all concrete. I could only dig a small hole. There was no way all this wax would come close to fitting in the hole. So I had the bright idea that it would fit if I melted it. So I did and poured it in the hole and buried it.

Now for the first time my new candle does not tear up and my wife is back to being a bit cold again. Did I screw it up??

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:01 am

Hi,
I do not know for sure, but it is almost what I did. Try putting peppermint oil on the jar to take away any negative feelings then re bless work work space sage and dragonsblood is great. Try Road Opener and then your Reconciliation and Adam & Eve.on your honey jar and candles. I saw signs with in 24 hrs

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need help! From the first day I started my honey jar, it burned the candle with a lot of power and super heavy tearing with heavy outward curling. I was afraid that there was something wrong with it, so I took a picture of the wax. From that day forward I saw a wonderful change in my wife. When I looked at the picture of the honey jar, I was surprised that I could see a clear face of a lady smiling that formed in the wax. After CMA saw it, he told me it was a spirit that was working the jar. So I just kept it up, and it seemed that the more aggressive the candle burned and teared, the sweeter my wife became. As if her guilt and aggression was being absorbed in the tearing.

I cleaned the wax off the honey jar, melted it and poured it into a hole in the front yard. Then I opened the jar and put ginger and cinnamon and closed it again. From that moment the candle does not tear at all and it burns clam with normal. It's like this with each candle. The candles burns as though it was detached from the work.

Today my relationship with my wife has take 100 steps back from out of no where. Worst then when we first separated.

Was there a spirit in the jar that was working it and I set it loss?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 am

Good Morning Imnewathis,
Oh, Geez. Sounds like you broke the spell when you opened the jar. And it was working so well...
If this were me, I'd start another one and do exactly what you did the last time. This time, don't open the jar.
Take Care and have a good day.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 am

Greetings Imnewatthis,

I agree with Miss Aida, it sounds like the spell was broken. I am curious what compelled you to remove the wax and open the jar?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:47 am

Thank You Miss Aida and Miss Phoenix,

I knew I screwed up. A big lesson for Every1, if it is working, don't mess with it... I was trying to correct it and make it better by putting some of the right herbs like Ginger. This is a completely homemade Honey jar had the wrong herbs in it. It had Basil, red chilly (in my mind, I put it to spice her up) and other herbs that I was told by the forum were wrong. But from the 1st day it worked so well that it was like the "WOW" factor. When I made it I was in a great state of mind, completely focused on it the whole time. It took hours to make it, because I was praying Psalms and talking to it, like if I was romancing it the whole time. I started it on Friday 9/13 around 12:30 am and finished and lite it around 3:00 am. I put all my energy into it and It lite like if It some gas put on it. I thought this can't be right, I thought it should burn claim like it is now. I realize now it is the opposite it should burn aggressively.

Should I wait for my to claim down bit first before I start it? I feel there's so much negative energy right now and my state of mind is not 100% at the moment it might not come out right or strong.

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

Hello, Again, Imnewatthis,
I still say: "Don't fix it if it wasn't broken".
If the spell was working perfectly, I wouldn't change a thing.
The Chilly pepper is controversial, however...
Can't see your picture because some of us do not have Google accounts to sign in (including me). Sorry.
As far as when to start it again, use your own instincts.
If you feel a lot of negativity, I'd do some spiritual cleansing (which will make you feel so very much better) on myself: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And, if you can light some incense in the house, try this incense (I SWEAR by it, use it all the time) www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Then, once you feel good, start again
Hope this helps.
We are wishing you the very best. Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:02 pm

It does sound like you changed the spell and altered how it was working. I'm just curious, why did you feel the need to change it?

It sounds like that by changing the jar and clearing away all the wax build up, you have set yourself back at beginning. The jar might continue to work, but it might need more time to do it. You might keep that jar around and continue trying to work it and see if things can come back around. You might try taking a bath with Love Me and Reconciliation bath salts and burning some Love Me and Reconciliation incense. You might also want to use some Peaceful Home products as well

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

I don’t think the spell broke because of cleaning, I have cleaned the wax off several times before and bagged it. This was the first time I buried it. This jar builds up so much tearing wax so fast (I’m a shamed to say that my wife did some horrible things in the past that she confessed to me. She has repented but she has a lot of guilt). At first, I was not removing it and one time I noticed that some of it caught on fire. After that, I clean it because of the fire hazard. It gets to a point that there’s no place to put the candle.
The reason I added things, is because although my wife became very sweet and came closer she would not come back together. I was told that it was because the honey jar was not right, so it could not finish bringing her back.
The herbs I added was just put in the honey jar and shaken, but the square packet with all my concerns has not been touched. I am thinking of taking the 1” square packet that has all the concerns and focused so much energy and prayers on and putting it in a virgin honey jar with clean honey. If it restores it, I should know almost at once.
Just in case I am going to make a new packet of concerns and place it in the new jar and pray to it.
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:24 am

Good Morning Imnewatthis,

Sounds like a good plan! Just don't open it again.

Information on candle wax interpretation can be found at this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Discussions of candle wax interpretation can be found in this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:

candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... 7s150.html

These is also a detailed chapter on candle wax interpretation in this book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 am

Hi,

I was too tired to make a whole new packet of concerns lastnight, so I just took the old packet out and washed it real good and wrapped more rose peddles around it so it looked like new again as I was praying to it like before. I added a set of matched Lodgestones to it. I finished around 2:00 am. This morning I noticed that it made no difference. Tonight I am going to have everything ready to make a new one and start by taking a reconciliation bath.

When taking the bath, what do you do with the water and waste? What is the best prayer for reconciliation?

I was told Psalms, but which verse?

I been think if there are any chance's the lady spirit that was working the jar was in the wax and I boiled her and buried her in the front yard?

I'm thinking of digging up that wax and check to see if it makes a difference..

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:20 am

Imnewatthis wrote:When taking the bath, what do you do with the water and waste?
You'll find your answer here:
What is the best prayer for reconciliation?

I was told Psalms, but which verse?
Many people like Psalms 45 and 46 for reconciliation.

Every Psalm has its purpose; you can pick the one you like best here:
Also, since you're now dealing with a stubborn setback, pray 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, too. You know, "Charity [that is, LOVE] suffereth long and is kind..."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Thank you Miss Michael,

I realize the ladies face was in the wax. I know I might sound nuts, but like my name says "I'm new at this". Is she in the wax that I boiled to a liquid and buried? Can a reading to ask? Can someone PLEASE do an emgerany reading for me? Something is upset with me, cause my relationship is worst by the day without contacting her and staying away so that she cools off. My stepson called and told me his mom is going nuts with anger and he doesn't know why. What do I do about it?

If anyone would like to see the image, please send me a private message with your email address and I will send it to you.

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello, Imnewatthis,
I did get your PM and wasn't ignoring you. Just have been very busy. I apologize.
But, it really would be better to show this image to your reader.
Faces do show up in candle wax a lot. Nothing to get worried about.
You can get an IMMEDIATE reading at Hoodoo Psychics. www.hoodoopsychics.com
Just go to that website now for an emergency reading.
You can also ask your reader if you can send the image to them.
Hope this helps.
Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I wasn't worried about the face in the wax, I 'm worried that I might have accidentally trapped the spirit and buried her. I don't know enough about this to know if that a possibility..

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 am

Good Morning, Imnewatthis,
No. You didn't do that at all.
It was just a message (as I had said, I get them very frequently). It wasn't an actual spirit in the wax.
We just do symbol divination on the forum.
So, not to worry at all.
There are books on tea leaf readings that you can buy to look up the meaning of candle wax symbols (tea leaf and candle wax symbols are interpreted the same).
Scroll down from this page to find the books. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Have a wonderful day and take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Thank You Miss Aida,

Both you and ConjureMan Ali told me the samething. I like to share what ConjureMan Ali wrote me so that it might help others.

"You are very much over thinking this. In no way did opening up a honey jar hurt you, in no way did burying (or melting) the wax hurt you or the relationship. What hurt is your own feelings and thoughts. When you start to panic, doubt, and hesitate that is the energy you put into the honey jar. Reconciliation work is considered hard not because there is anything unique about it, but because of the level of emotional investment and fluctuation with clients. In order to be successful in your honey jar you need to approach with with loving and patient confidence. You need to KNOW that it is working. If you start thinking you hurt it, damaged it, or undid it, you are undoing yourself unintentionally with the thoughts.

For example, normally a candle not tearing is an excellent thing. It indicates a clearing of past hurts. However you're reinterpreted that to be a bad thing. One day your wife was cold towards you and you started to doubt and it turned into more and more until you did what you did. That was your mistake. Naturally there will be days she will be colder and harsher and other days warmer and sweeter. The point is that YOU remain steady while she fluctuates. The end result is that you get her on the same page as you.

Now, you've already done some damage to this honey jar with your thinking. You can redo your honey jar starting from fresh with what I've said in mind"

It all made perfect sense when I read it. Like I said before, when I made my honey jar, I was in a good state of mind. I romanced it and loved it. I had an incredible amount of faith in it. I put all my energy into it. It showed by how well it was working.

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Tessa42

Unread post by Tessa42 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 am

I'm a Virgin to hoodoo but have spent about 250.00 on things I believe I'll need for my soon to arrive honey jar kit. I have that kit coming, lodestones, magnetic sand, palm of Gilead , tonka beans catnip and I have rosemary at home. I just need some advise as I am very Leary to try this due to the fact it's been 10 months since he&I have had any contact. We dated for 2 years and for last 6 months of our relationship, we tried to " leave each other alone" , or break up but one of us usually gave in and we'd start the affair again. He lives Bout an hour & a half away now. Our last conversation we promised to not try to contact each other as to not make things more difficult than needed. I have respected his wishes and have not written, called , texted, shown up at his place in 10 months. Except for 1 time when I wished him a happy birthday ( in June) , of course he didn't respond , I was hurt but understood as we both can be the most stubborn people on the planet. Of course you've read these stories a million times, and I guess I'm just asking for some guidance .
I've had friends to powerful spells and " force" the person back . It worked , but the man was pissed, angry, obsessive, and just down right miserable. I will say I have very mixed emotions. I love him yes but DO NOT want to force him to leave his kids or family. I've never asked that of him, he did leave and lived with me for about 10-11 months , and ended up going back to his children , which I understood.

I guess I miss what we both felt was a soulmate tie . I miss my best friend. I miss my lover. I miss his laugh and jokes. His smile. His intelligence. I can't help but feel connected to him in some sense. Like he's picked up the phone to call me but just can't because he's said before he doesn't want to continue to hurt me. I purchased books by cat to help me really try to understand hoodoo and get me started with just a small simple hope of sweetening him to possibly calling or contacting me again. I have set a time limit of six months ( as its been 10 already) and after that I'll move onto cutting & clearing products.
I have his handwriting , his hair, and an old car key he gave to me.
I've got pictures.

I've heard tieing the hair and pictures together with pink string is great !? Is this true? I've also purchased oils and a few sachet powders to help. Is there anything I can do to make this a powerful but peaceful jar? I don't want to force ( although I've considered that out of pure heartache).
Any suggestions would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Tessa42,

I know you are hurting, I can hear it in the tone of your post. I am very sorry you are experiencing this situation.

You know, we all know, getting involved with a married person or a person who is "unavailable" is risky. That said, be sure to remember this when
you meet someone new. Make sure they are available for you fully. You deserve someone who loves you totally.

But I also believe in trying one more time. You said you have a honey jar coming. The LM honey jar will already have all the products included.
I'm presuming you have some of his personal concerns? Hair, dried semen, unwashed underwear or anything with his scent on it? Anything he's written on?

If so, more of that the better.

To be clear on this, you mentioned he said to you "He doesn't want to hurt you anymore?" That might be man talk for, "I don't want to do this anymore."
Men will tell women what they want or don't want from a relationship. Women have a tendency to not listen or to fantasize that the man really doesn't mean it and he'll change. Sometimes that can be true but in my experience with men, they pretty much are who they are. Be smarter about the signs a man gives off when you meet him.
If this man hasn't made any attempt to contact you in ten months, he's letting you know he doesn't want to keep having this affair.

I don't mean to bash your hopes but masculine energy is way different from feminine energy. A man is the ship that is focused on going to a destination, a woman is the ocean. The feminine can be all over the place emotionally. This man has made it clear in words and in his actions he isn't interested. Maybe he suddenly felt it would be unfair to his children, who knows, all that matters is he has said those things. And he hasn't contacted you. He may still love you but he may also realize what he would lose if he pursued you. There's the financial aspect, he's probably worked hard for what he's got and doesn't want to split it up. There's the children. He probably still has feelings for his wife. Either way, he may have had some kind of insight as to what he would lose if he were to get divorced and he just may not be ready to chuck it all. That's a lot for anyone to go through.

You mentioned you are very stubborn. Since this is the case and I can feel it in your post, do the honey jar spell. It just might work. And stick with a time limit. But I'd shorten the time limit to 30 days. To open yourself up to someone new.

When you're ready to move on do the cut and clear and also the following:

When you think of him, I get the feeling you're imagining him when you were together very vividly in your mind and in color? What if you imagined him and you in black and white, like a black and white movie. Imagine him shrinking, see him getting smaller and smaller like a little dot and hear him squeaking like a little mouse. Stop replaying any sexual experiences with him in your mind. When you do, turn the picture in your mind from color to black and white. Begin to imagine him reeking of something gross in the trash.

Just a thought in case you do break up work with him.

But go ahead and do the honey jar. For the pics, you can stick them together with honey, maybe lick your finger then smear it lightly on the pics and press them together while saying aloud what you want. You can use the pink thread if you like but I'd stick the pics together with honey.
He may come to his senses and come back. If he doesn't. Do the cut and clear.

And do a spell to bring in a new wonderful smelling funny intelligent hot real soulmate man.
If it were me, I'd get a reading: www.readersandrootworkers.org
or call 1-888-4-HOODOO for a quicker reading.

I wish you the best!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Tessa42

Unread post by Tessa42 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:25 pm

I have been reading this forum front , back , sideways. I've been praying for 2 days. When he initially left, it freaked me out. I never asked him to or even remotely suggested this. After about two weeks living with me, I could see he was in turmoil. He loved me dearly , I could see and feel that so clearly.
But I could see his pain and guilt as well, and that just broke my heart. I truly want the absolute best for him and his family. I'm in pain, heartbroken, scared , not eating really well due to the pain in my gut/ soul telling me how much I love him & want him back.
Yes, I'm stubborn as a redheaded Scottish woman ( which I am) but I'm by no means stupid. I know how aweful I'd feel if his children or even his wife suffered. I have seriously reconsidered doing this honey jar.
I just have this nagging feeling in my gut. Is that a sign to move on? Maybe.
Is it a sign that we are meant to be and both hurting? I have no idea!
I do have all the personal concerns needed to make a pretty powerful start, I just haven't saved semen. I'm awaiting my reading , and if my jar kit comes before my reading, I'll wait to start it to see if there's even a chance.
I realize he has made his intentions very obvious . I too have been firm in the no contact.
Soooo torn up !!! Ugggh!!!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm wondering if the honey jar I made for my wife is working on me also? I put a photo of the 2 of us standing side by side holding each other from a happy and loving event. I wrote both of our names on the photo. I put her hair and mine together. Is this jar affecting me too?
CaptainConjure

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:25 am

Hi Tessa42, Susan has given you some great, smart, and honest information. I totally agree with what she has said. I also completely empathize with you. As a redhead (partial) Scot myself (in the sign of Taurus) I am stubborn too. I've also been involved with someone who was married with children and I know the heartache and complications that this brings with it. I totally understand feeling torn and confused. You might consider doing some Clarity work on yourself. A Clarity bath or some prayer/meditation with Clarity incense might help you to see what it is that you really want. I also 100% agree with Susan about a time frame. If you do decide to move forward with the love work, make a shorter time frame and if it works, great, but if not, cut and clear, black walnut bath, and move on to someone available.

To Imnewatthis, yes the honey jar can also impact you. If it feels like this is too much to bear you might do a cleansing of yourself.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Tessa42

Unread post by Tessa42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you mrs Phoenix for your kind words. Yes I'm extremely torn. I've made real progress in not contacting him in 10 months. For me, that's darn near a miracle in itself. It just shows me that if I put my mind to something, I'll do what needs to done .
I realized during our relationship that we did love each other very strongly but he had obligations and things he needed to sort out on his own.
I'm not the type to force anyone's will. It's just not my style . I've considered it however due to really feeling it might be necessary in order to force him into a decision. However, this is his choice to be apart. His choice to remain where he is. And yes, it sucks and hurts my soul but I just won't force spells on him. I originally ordered honey jar in the mind frame of just opening a possible line of communication again between he and I.
I just didn't want to never speak or be a part of his life ever again. It was. A decision to Part on night we had a fight , and I just hate that it ended in such a manner . I mean break ups are never a great experience but I just feel very much connected to him mentally. We had this connection from day 1.
I felt honey jar would be better than intranquility spell to for e the issue , or love or die, I mean I don't want that mind game thing at all. Honey jar would just be to sweeten him to the " idea" or hope of calling or contacting me. At this point I'm not trying to plan some huge reunion due to his circumstances.
Bare in mind, he told me he was separated when we met. He lived with me for 10-11 months. I had no reason my to believe he was being honest,
He might be with another woman other than his wife now. He might be working on his marriage. But my gut is telling me something else.

I've given both of us the space and respect of letting him figure what he really wanted out.
In that process, I've kinda sorta let go of this fantasy of everything working out , or him magical showing up again.
I'm going to get the reading first before proceeding with honey jar.if Its bad, I'll just have a bunch of great LM products to start my collection.
Thank you for your ear, and advice.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Tessa42,

I just read your post in the "Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If so, what can I do?" thread.

I have read and responded to your posts in this thread. And Miss Phoenix has also read and responded to you with excellent advice.

When I read your post in the "Am I crossed" thread I saw where you said you dated a Dominican Man and ..."he got into a physical fight with your 12 year old daughter. You went on to say, ..."he ended up cheating, I ended up finding out, and it ended up with both of you in a "horrendous" physical fight.

But in this honey jar thread you say you have been involved with a married man and are hurt because he left and didn't want to continue the relationship. A basic summary.
And on Oct 12, you said, "I know how awful I'd feel if his children or even his wife suffered."

Think about that.

Someone cheated on you, how did it make you feel?

Your children have suffered because you allowed a man to get physical with your children. You also say you and he got physical with each other.

Think about your children. And yes, think about the children of the recent ex and his wife. How do you think all of these people feel because of these actions?
You know his wife would suffer, you know she would be extremely angry, you know his children would probably hate you, you know all this because you have been with a man who cheated on you.

As many practitioners have stated the only way to find out if you have been crossed is to get a reading. You mentioned you are going to do that. Good.
A reading will help you get back on track.

The best way to begin to work on your issues is by living a decent life. Stop dating married men. If someone says they are separated, wait until they are divorced. Or do some detective work. Every cheating man story I've ever heard involves the man telling the other person he's separated.
Be a mother to your children and focus on getting a good job, cleaning up any harmful habits and attract a good man into your life. A man who will not get physical with your children. Good men can be found at church,volunteer events, the Y, social events, and festivals. You've got to work on yourself, then you will bring in a good partner. Water seeks its own level. You will attract who you are. If you're depressed or always having problems, you'll attract a man who has similar issues.

Miss Phoenix said to do some clarity work. I agree with her. You need clarity work and healing work would be good too.
Miss Phoenix also sets candles for people. I have used her services before and she was able to help me connect with my deceased brother. She is wonderful.
You can find her at www.readersandrootworkers.org and also on the information under her forum name in her post to you.
You have had a rough time of it in your life. The healing must start now.
I know what its like to lose family members to suicide but you have to get over it. The only way to do that is by working on yourself every single day.
Get that reading and do what your reader/rootworker tells you to do. He or she will also help you work with the products you have bought.

Best of luck to you,
Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Tessa42

Unread post by Tessa42 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Thank you Susan.
The two men are totally separate. Only the later one was separated. And I will not date anyone else that's not single or divorced . I've also decided that although my choices don't Define who I am, I still need to make better ones.
The incident with my daughter was a one time occurrence and never happened again. Shortly there after was the end anyhow. I'm a good mother. My eldest is in college for nursing now and other is finishing high school, both bright beautiful girls. Couldn't have been more blessed when it came to them.
I won't do the jar , as I believe I should just leave well enough alone.
I do know what it feels like to be cheated on, and that one of huge reasons the relationship just wasn't going to work.
I will continue with my reading to see what in fact I can do to help myself heal and move on to someone who will love me for who I am.
Thank you again for your ear

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi Every1,

Psalms 45 is a great prayer for reconciliation. "All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia". Since it says it in the prayer, has anyone placed Myrrh, Aloes and Cassia in a reconciliation honey jar?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Good Morning Imnewatthis,

Cassia is Cinnamon. Find (and read about) it here: www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html or powdered: www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html
Here is the page for Aloes: www.herb-magic.com/aloes.html
And here is the page on Myrrh www.herb-magic.com/myrrh.html
Why don't you read abut them thoroughly and then decide if you want to use them
Let us know.
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I am going to...
CaptainConjure

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 am

Imnewatthis
By the way, you have a good eye!
I never would have caught that!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I feel flattered that you feel that way. I am completely new at this and started with my first honey jar on 9/8/13. I been reading the forum and trying to understand as much as I can from gifted people such as yourself.

I researched aloes and found that for the most part it turns very bitter when it drys. I did find a sweet Aloe, so I'm going to order it to make a honey jar with Myrrh, Cinnamon and sweet aloe. I am not going to make it for my wife and I, because repairing my broken marriage is too important for me to experiment with. I have a friend that has broken up with his girlfriend, so I going to make it for them.
CaptainConjure

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been focused on getting ready for this Friday. I just took a John the Conqueror cleansing bath to raise my spiritual energy and I also cleansed my home. Tomorrow is a Friday with a full moon, so I a not going to get a better day to make a new reconciliation honey jar to replace my original one that quit working. I been hoping that my LM honey jar would arrive on time for this event. Unfortunately they are still a few day away before they shipping. I hope I could replicate the performance that my original honey jar had. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what I should place in it?

Thanks,

Imnreatthis
CaptainConjure

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

I want to make sure I'm clear on this. Do you want to make the honey jar for your friend who broke up with his girlfriend or for you and your ex? I read about the original honey jar in one of your earlier posts.

Deacon Millett has written an excellent book all about Honey jars, you can find it at:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

If this is for your friend, how about some Balm of Gilead Buds, Cloves, Rose petals, Damiana? Any of those herbs and the other ones mentioned in your previous posts and replies to your posts. Maybe some Deer's tongue for easy dialogue between them especially since it is so close to Mercury Retrograde when communication tends to go haywire.

My personal preference is to steer away from Myrrh as it has a powerful aspect to it. But many people use it.

It is so kind of you to think of your friend. And to help him during a difficult time. You are a good friend! :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”