Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: change a persons mind/delay travel plans/fast money

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am

Please do not start a new thread on the same topic. I put everything together in one place.

I do not do international shipping from my ebay store at this time. Lucky Mojo does ship to the UK and has been processing orders quickly.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

johnnyr860
Can these love spells be used on a long distance ex lover?

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm

I am doing my friend a favor by asking this for her. She is trying to get back together with her ex boyfriend who lived about 7 closer to 8 hours away from her. Her ex has blocked her phone number and even blocked her facebook and wants nothing to do with her.

However, she did a reading with a few different readers (3 to be exact) and she was told the situation can be fixed but it could be a difficult one to fix and that she might find herself doing spell work for a while. The following is a list of spells she was asked to purchase from the spell caster. I am not sure if she mentioned anything about this relationship being long distance to the caster but I would just naturally assume she did.

Although the reason I am asking in here is because she asked me if any of the kits she was asked to buy work for her long distance lover or not. So I am asking you. Please also keep in mind the only thing she actually has is a picture in her purse of him but she said if needed she can go to a photo center and have copies made if more copies are needed. As for things that belong to the guy she has nothing that belongs to him. Thanks for your help.

The spells she was given are-

Reconciliation spell
honey jar for love (spell caster said she would do a special mix for this situation)
return to me vigil candle
come to me vigil candle
stay with me bath
come to me bath
follow me boy bath
stay with me oil
follow me boy oil

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Can these love spells be used on a long distance ex lover?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Almost any work can be done long distance. The real issue is if she should proceed with this. Her ex has made it clear that he no longer wants any contact with her and wishes to move on. Is the "spellcaster" from AIRR or at least reputable? Many will string people along and tell them what they want to hear. I would suggest a reading from an AIRR member. It can be a yes/no reading: Should I do reconcilation work on (name)?

johnnyr860
Re: Can these love spells be used on a long distance ex lover?

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Almost any work can be done long distance. The real issue is if she should proceed with this. Her boyfriend has made it clear that he no longer wants any contact with her and wishes to move on. Is the "spellcaster" from AIRR or at least reputable? Many are only interested in money. I would suggest a reading from an AIRR member. It can be a yes/no reading: Should I do reconcilation work on (name)?
As for who the caster that gave her the reading was I cannot verify I would have to ask her as she said she went to 3 different casters for another opinion just to make sure she was not being robbed by one or that she was not being scammed. I can ask her if they were from AIRR. I am unsure at this time. As for if she should continue I explained that if he wishes to move on that is his choice and while spell work may be able to help the question is, is working on him worth the trouble and energy you put into it? She thinks it is. So I will let her decide that one on her own but will also recommend her to see a caster from here if that is a better option.

She had read a lot of these spells come with scents and things you can spray or put on yourself kind of like body spray which is why she asked because she thought for this to work the guy had to be standing next to her so he could smell the scents but I was unsure about that and also for like the reconciliation it said something about powders you can put on laundry so she assumed she had to put the powder on his clothes which she does not have. That was why she got confused and asked if they were good for long distance and since I have not used any of those kits before I could not give her a concrete answer. But if you say most kits can be used long distance then this is good I will pass on the word to her.

laluna320

Continue to think of me through long separation

Unread post by laluna320 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi,

First I have to say I love LM products. I am curious to know of ideas for keeping someone loving you and thinking of you through a long separation. It is a long and complicated problem, but my lover and I must be separated for nearly 500 days, with absolutely no contact. I had had a honey jar working prior to this separation, and things were lovely and sweet and heating up. Then suddenly we are forced into this separation. We had professed our love for one another, and I feel that he genuinely loves and cares for me, but I want him to think of me all 500 days until we can see one another again. I plan to do some reconciliation after the separation, but what are good positive things I can do in the interim to keep his feelings strong for me, where he really doesn't want anyone else and no other woman is as good as me? Anyone have any suggestions or experience here? I have personal concerns of his available for use.

Also, I plan to work my honey jar M, W, F, until we can reunite. Is this possible? Should I start a new one at some point? My candles burn either steady and strong, or very dancey mixed with strong flames, and very minimal wax drippings after a couple months already. I read these signs as positive, but have no idea if it's advised to keep a honey jar going that long.

I know it's an odd situation, but I'm hoping someone can offer me some guidance. All readings I've had on him say that he is susceptible to workings and has love for me.

Thanks for any help!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Continue to think of me through long separation

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 am

Hi laluna320,

definitely keep working the honey jar throughout the separation. You can keep the same one all the way through, many people can work a jar for years to the point where you can't even see the glass of the jar for all the wax drippings!

If you can get access to his clothing prior to the separation, sewing or placing your hair into the hat band of his cap, helmet or other head-wear will keep you on his mind. Doing the same with the zipper area of his jeans will keep him hot for you.

If you have personal concerns from him, you could also make up an oil lamp with a matched lodestone pair, your personal concerns and appropriate herbs to ''keep the flame burning'' until his return.

Semi-regular work with red skull candles can also help you affect his mind and keep his thoughts and affects in your direction.

No doubt many of the other fine workers on the site can also offer you assistance!

Success in your works,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

laluna320

Unread post by laluna320 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Thank you, Aura! I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I had thought about a skull candle, and will certainly keep my honey jar going. Is it normal for me to have very, very minimal wax drippings after 2 months of burning candles? They burn strong and high, and normally leave nothing but the dead wick left behind. They don't burn overly fast, but consistently strong. Any thoughts?

Also I have a number of the LM 'love' oils - kiss me now, look me over, bewitching, love me, and fmb. I have simply been anointing the candles on the honey jar with love me and bewitching to keep me alluring in his memories of me. I once anointed the candle with fmb, and it was really the only one with a 'dancing' flame. I know that some interpret this as the work is having an effect on the target, but perhaps because he can't 'follow me' in a physical sense, this wasn't an appropriate choice? I have thought the same for the look me over and kiss me now. (which work very well when anointing the self ;) Just some thoughts.

I won't have access to his clothing, but I will look into the oil lamp. I'm not familiar with that one, but I do have personal concerns that I have collected.

Thanks again! I really appreciate it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 am

Hi laluna320,

the way your candles are burning sounds excellent - slow and steady with no remains. If they crackle and pop a wee bit even better! You can actually look in depth at divination on the following page and thread: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html & candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

For the oil lamp, there's a great forum thread on working with them here: oil-lamps-questions-and-answers-t6918.html
Aura Laforest

BTH

Long Distance Love Spells

Unread post by BTH » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Please help me with the most effective fast love spell. This is for a long distance relationship. I greatly appreciate the help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Most effective love spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 pm

As you know Lucky Mojo has a line of Love products designed for various levels of commitment or not.

Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.htm)
Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html)
Dixie Love (http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html)
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)
Fire of Love (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html)

...to name a few.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

beautiful
Spell For Long Distant Relationship

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 am

I have a long distant relationship with my ex who decides to now just be friends. I have a honey jar going for about almost two weeks now. I tied my hair around his hair, a whole rose of petals, and put cloves inside the jar including a stick of Calamus root. Is this okay with this calamus root? Also I want to know if it is okay to open up the jar and add more things to it or take everything out and pour into a new jar? Because I bought this really beautiful heart jar and I think it will look much better.

Although this did open some communication, it wasn't enough to have him interested in being with me again. What work do I need in order to have him come back to me again and accept me? I was married for a year(In a marriage I was force to) and I think he's not wanting to be with me because of that.

Thank you. I look forward to get some advices soon.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell For Long Distant Relationship

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 pm

beautiful wrote:I have a long distant relationship with my ex who decides to now just be friends. I have a honey jar going for about almost two weeks now. I tied my hair around his hair, a whole rose of petals, and put cloves inside the jar including a stick of Calamus root. Is this okay with this calamus root?
Yes -- although licorice root is sweeter. They are often used together.
Also I want to know if it is okay to open up the jar and add more things to it
Again, yes -- a very traditional way to work a honey jar.
or take everything out and pour into a new jar? Because I bought this really beautiful heart jar and I think it will look much better.
At this point, I would say you are remaking the jar. I don't believe You have to start with all new ingredients, since the spell is so new, but pray over it again, just as you did when you started the work.
Although this did open some communication, it wasn't enough to have him interested in being with me again. What work do I need in order to have him come back to me again and accept me?
Dress the candles you burn on the honey jar with Influence Oil. You can mix Influence Incense Powders with whatever love incense you are now using, also.

You can also drop some Deer's Tongue into that honey jar when you remake it.
I was married for a year(In a marriage I was force to) and I think he's not wanting to be with me because of that.
Then you might also want to add a small piece of Solomon's Seal root for wisdom, and add Blessing or Healing products to your work.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

beautiful
Re: Spell For Long Distant Relationship

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Thanks a bunch hun! I appreciate the time you took to answer my questions. :)
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

BTH

Re: Most effective love spell

Unread post by BTH » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I just did a black and red candle burning the black first to get rid of problems and negative energy. The way candle burned and the shape of the wax is unbelievable and I know it has strong meanings. Is there any way for me to attach the picture? I looked but do not see a way to attach the picture.

Thanks so much in advance.

laluna320

Unread post by laluna320 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi Aura,

Thanks again for your input and the link. I'm thinking of doing an oil lamp spell also. In the meantime, I have been continuing to work my honey jar. My candles still burn strong and steady, but now, since I've written the previous, each time at the end they are pooling wax and that is escaping from my brass star holder and running down the sides. Just curious if you would interpret this change as something? It is a clean burn right up until the end, and then it pools and drips down the side, usually one drip per time, also beginning to form a ring of wax at the top. I don't see patterns or anything, just don't want my insecurities and overthinking to effect the work. If you have any free time, would love to hear an opinion, if to do nothing more than set my mind at ease.

Much appreciated, and if you don't have any time - thanks for the information you've already shared!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi laluna320,

The change is without a doubt significant and the links I gave you above will help give you some insight on the meaning of the burning. Although we don't offer readings here on the forum, you could also take some pictures of the wax remains over a series of days and then have them interpreted by one of the AIRR members who offers the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Good lucky laluna320.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Conjureangel

Influencing lover with hoodoo over Skype

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Would the best way to influence a lover over Skype in order to fall in love with you be to dress yourself with lm love products?

thatgirl

Re: Influencing lover with hoodoo over Skype

Unread post by thatgirl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:22 am

I would take a love bath. Light your candles, use which ever love bath you want, and dress yourself with your oil before Skyping. (You might want to leave your candles off to the side where they can't be seen. :-) )

While contact (especially when it's direct) is beneficial, don't view the lack of it as a hindrance. Meaning, you're doing spiritual work. So you can still work on him without Skype. You can dress your computer, ahead of time, 5 spotting a place on your screen where his image will be. You can make or use a special computer wallpaper for your desktop as well.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 pm

thatgirl gave good advice. Here's a little more:

Do you have any heart-shaped jewelry, or red or pink clothing? Dress jewelry with some kind of love oil, or smoke clothing with incense, and pray over it -- selections from the Song of Solomon have long been used in love work.

Now you're ready for a Skype video call.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey thatgirl and MissMichaele I love your suggestions! I will try them out and keep you both posted :)

bunny_paw

Long Distance Lover / Bring Closer

Unread post by bunny_paw » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 am

Hi guys,

I’m in a bit of a confusing situation and I would really appreciate some advice on what to do.
My ex partner and I had to separate due to my move to another state to pursue a career.

There were no arguments, never a harsh word between us. He said I was the perfect and made him happier than he had ever been, but I needed to move away and he needed to stay and finish his degree.

When I moved out, I asked him if he still wanted to be with me and he said he couldn’t do another long distance relationship. He’d been involved with someone long distance before and it broke his heart.

It has been almost a month now since I have moved and even though we talk every day, he is so hard to read about the situation. Sometimes he will call me the same old pet names and send me little gifts and we’ll talk about how we miss each other; other times he will act like we’re distant friends and won’t talk very much at all.

I don’t know whether his feelings have changed or if he is just too afraid to commit to us. He will say it’s just a beautiful tragedy that we can’t be together, which doesn't tell me anything.

I don’t want to manipulate his will to feel something that isn’t to be, but if physical distance is the main reason we have separated – which is what I believe – then I want to do whatever I can to commit to this relationship and give it a fair shot.

1) What spells would be the most appropriate?
An attraction spell?
A reconciliation spell?
A path clearing spell?
A spell to bring a person physically closer or follow their feelings?

2) I don’t want to use too many spells that end up cancelling each other or back firing because I’ve used the wrong one.

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Long Distance Lover / Bring Closer

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

1) Attraction is useless; he's already been attracted. Reconciliation is useless; you never had a fight. Road Opening is useless; no one is blocking your roads. Spells for physical closeness would be good if you can arrange visits. Spells for emotional closeness and physical faithfulness are essential.

Read the earlier posts in this thread for many ideas on how to work for the sustainment of long distance relationships. If you have further questions, just ask!

2) Spells don't cancel one another out or backfire. You may need to learn more about how hoodoo works before attempting this job of work, because from this question it sure seems like you are not familiar with African American folk magic. No problem -- we can help!

Read this post on the basics of magic, including answers to your questions about spells backfiring or overloading and cancelling one another out:

Real Magick Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Seek magical coaching with a rootworker who is experienced and will work with you by telephone or skype to teach you more and back you up throughout the work. Read this page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ual_Advice
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

abadd1
get someone far away to fall in love

Unread post by abadd1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:09 pm

i knew this guy but he moved to another state. he knows how to contact me if he anted to. i want this guy to communicate with me and for us to begin a deep friendship and for this to blossom into love. what candles and oils should i work with to make this happen?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Long Distance Relationships

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 am

The first step is getting communication to happen. There are a lot of different spell ideas and suggestions on that front in the following forum thread you can read through: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 50#p130991
Aura Laforest

calibleu

Think of Me/Remain in Contact Spell?

Unread post by calibleu » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

So I am new to this forum, and to the idea of spells in general and would like some advice about my current situation.

I met a guy 2 months ago and we became pretty good friends. However, he was only here for the first half of summer and has now gone back to the state where he attends college. There have been a few signs that he likes me back (a mutual friend also thought he had a crush on me when she saw us interact, so I can safely say that I'm not imagining this), however because he was only supposed to be in town for such a short time, I think he hesitated in making a move while we were together.

Anyhow, now that he's gone, I would love to have him keep on thinking about me and keep in continuous contact with me, so that we can remain close, and possibly give a relationship a chance. I don't want a "love" spell, or anything else that would force him to like or love me - I just want to be on his mind and I want us to remain in touch and see where things could go. While I do have his number and ways of contacting him, I don't feel comfortable pursuing him (he has a complicated equation with his on-off girlfriend of several years too, so that's another factor in why he might've hesitated with me).

In terms of what I have that is related to him, I have a piece of paper with his handwriting on it, an item related to an inside joke of ours (he made the item), and a picture of the two of us together.

I know that there are probably lots of spells for this, but it would really helpful if anyone could suggest what would be most useful or effective in my particular situation. And to clarify again, I do not want an actual love/romance spell but just something that will put me on his mind and make him want to talk to me often. And if possible, I'd like a spell to make him come for a visit and see me (or to make the circumstances such that he has to come back to visit this area soon/often). Is this possible with the items I have with me? Thanks in advance!

Whateley
Newly Registered

Spells to motivate long distance lover to visit me

Unread post by Whateley » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:29 am

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me with a few suggestions that can aid me into placing an order.

I’m currently dating a man in another country and while we’re mad in love I’d like to change a few things that will make the relationship and the long distance more pleasant for the both of us. Please note that I have to do all the work long distance as I won’t be seeing him for a few months. I do own 2 objects of his; 1 he held dearly for a long time and has been gifted to me, that I can use.

As I’m unemployed due to mental illness I’m always the one visiting him, however I’d like him to visit me for at least once. I can’t seem to get him to do that because he doesn't look into what he is allowed to do as a job seeker, and he also looks like an extreme creature of habit. I feel that taking him out of his habitat so to speak will cause him extreme discomfort and might contribute to as why he doesn't visit.

Also he not having a job / place of his own makes the relationship a lot harder. He claims he can’t find one and he won’t move out to get his own place until he does. He currently lives with his parents, meaning every time I’d like to go visit he needs to ask their permission and hope they want to put up with me. It makes me uncomfortable and if he’d get a job and move out I’d be able to go over there for longer periods of time.

So in short I’d like to get him to visit me and find a way to aid him in finding a job / moving out so I can visit more often.

The faster I can get something started, the better as not being able to go over there on a regular basis is depressing me.

Thanks in advance! :)

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to motivate long distance lover to vosit me

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:38 pm

First off, I would get a reading onto the possibilities of these things happening with a reader from AIRR.

The first product that comes to mind is Come to me Products. As you literally want the target to come to you, that seems like the ideal place to start.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

You might want to start with the Come to Me spell kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

You might want to work a honey jar along with it, as adding sweetness to a loving relationship, which will favor your requests is always a good help.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

While you're working on him to come to you, you would then want to work on getting him a job. Of course, if he is not actively looking for a job, that is a problem in itself. But a good place to start is with Steady work products
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Which also has a spell kit and honey jar kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If you want to add some more direct controlling, I would recommend Influence products to help plant the ideas in his mind, from wanting to come and visit you, to getting the job (and perhaps not feeling hopeless about his current job market) and finding his own place to live.

Whateley
Newly Registered

Re: Spells to motivate long distance lover to vosit me

Unread post by Whateley » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks for your suggestions; I love them and fit what I'm looking for.

I assume he's actively looking for work as he constantly mentions how he'd love to have a job and the walls are closing in on him, but that's just an assumption. Somewhere I'm not sure about it but assumptions is all I've got to work with. The direct control options also sound interesting. This will be very helpful in forming a plan! :) Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to motivate long distance lover to visit me

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:46 am

Hi Whateley,

I've merged your querry into the thread already existant on long distance romance. Many talented workers here have helped with situations similar to your own (albeit each is quite unique). There may nonetheless be some useful information and spell ideas for you to consider.

There is also an entire thread devoted to contact spells which you may find some ideas in: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 2d#p131805
Aura Laforest

johnnyr860
Is it possible to do a love spell on someone over internet?

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 am

Ok hello all. Allow me to explain the situation in better detail so you understand what is going on.

So I have this friend of mine from school (university) who apparently met this guy on a website. They instantly connected. Please keep in mind that me and my friend both live in New York and this guy lives in California. They have known each other online for just over a year now. They text each other, they have spoken on the phone, and they exchange pictures of each other. The guy said she was the most beautiful lady he had seen (me and my friend are both 24). Anyways after a while my friend started saying the same of this guy.

They both somehow fell in love (I call it lust) but she said it is true love. She asked him to be more then friends and he said no for some unknown reason (I suspect distance might have scared the guy into saying no but I am not sure). Long story short my friend claims she likes this guy even though she has never met him in person ever. The only thing she has from this guy is his picture, first and last name, his age, and location. She said she might consider doing a love spell to make the guy be her boyfriend. I said this might not be possible since you guys have not met and since you don't have very much info about the guy but she insisted it could work

My question is- Can a love spell be effective with limited info if you do it on someone you met online but never met in person? Could this work for her and if so what products are recommended in her situation from lucky mojo shop? I ask here because I told her I would. I know most of you might disagree (as do I but I respect her as a friend) with what she is doing but let's say she does the spell anyways despite everyone suggesting she doesn't what are the possibilities of the spell being successful? Also I understand no spells are %100 guaranteed to work. Your advice is much appreciated thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Is it possible to do a love spell on someone over internet?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 am

I don't know if it's possible to be "in love" with someone that you have never met in person. I think that they should make arrangements for a visit as soon as possible to see if this relationship exists only in your friend's mind.

Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and Road Opener are what I would recommend.

As far as if it is possible to do a love spell, sure, but the probability of its effectiveness is not high.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student
Re: Is it possible to do a love spell on someone over internet?

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:39 pm

I certainly think a love spell can work at any distance. No, your friend doesn't not have the best concerns of the target of your affection (like hairs, blood, semen) but she has enough to start working, and if things go well, she can always add more when she gets the chance.

However, in this case, you might definitely set a time limit on the work. Sit in front of white candle, calm your mind and open yourself up to spirit and ask "how much time do I give to the love work?" or something like that. Let the answer arise in your mind. It could be 1 month, it could be 5 years. But make sure to abide by that limit.

As there is a distance involved, I would recommend using "Come to Me" to start with, even if your friend makes plans to travel to California. "Love Me" is also a good option. A sweetener spell is always a good tool to use as well, like a honey jar.

johnnyr860
Re: Spells for Long Distance Romance and Love Relationships

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:40 pm

I would like to thank you all for the kind responses. I will be sure to relay this post on to my friend and let her know so she can decide what to do. I agree my friend might not have the best intentions in mind and I seem to think she is thinking more about herself then the guy at heart. But at the end of the day as a friend all I can do is advice her on my opinion and let her know what you have all suggested here on lucky mojo and let her make the choice for herself. As always be blessed :)

blip
HRCC Student

Unread post by blip » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 am

I am currently in a long distance relationship with someone who is roughly 4,000 miles away and we have vaguely laid out future plans. I do NOT want to influence his feelings or try to get him to move to me (he can't, he is military) all I want to do is to protect the relationship and prevent that lonely and longing feeling until we can be together. I was thinking about doing a honey jar but I am unsure of what herbs to use. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Good Evening Blip,
I am so sorry that you're man is so far away. But, you have to be soooo proud of him serving our country. God Bless Him and you!
You might want to take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
It's got some great spell kits that you may want to browse. And, beneath it, there are honey jars.
All of these come with complete instructions and all the necessitates so that you, as an amateur, will have no problems. Heck, I'm no an amateur and I use the because they are GREAT.
Hope this helps.
Take care and wishing that the 2 of you reunite very soon
My prayers
HRCC Graduate #1631

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Here is my situation and maybe someone can help me (i am sorry for the length)

I met this guy online and we had been talking and become good friends for close to two years. I live in New York and he lives of all places in California. Eventually the guy expressed that he had feelings for me (we are both bisexual guys). Anyways at the time I was not really looking for a relationship so I told him friends would be best. He eventually stopped contacting me but then like 2 months later he started contact with me again and the feelings between us both returned only this time it was me who asked him out and he said no without giving me a reason. I asked why and he just did not wish to discuss.

I have a friend whose mom practices pagan religion so I explained my situation and she gave me a really simple red candle spell I could try which I have been doing for a month and a half now and in this time there were no signs no movement no results no nothing about his love to me. Yesterday before I did the candle spell I realized that in my closet I have some come to me and follow me boy oils that I got on lucky mojo a long time ago so I dressed this guys red candle. Last night was the very first time I had dressed the red candle while reading psalm 23 and making a request after. When I went to sleep last night I had 2 dreams about the man while as before I dressed the candle I had gone a month and a half of no signs no movement no anything.

I just found out the guy actually has a boyfriend that he told me the other day he has been dating for 2 weeks now. When I asked who he was he refused to tell me the name of the guy as he said it would violate the trust rule he had with his boyfriend but that when his boyfriend was comfortable enough he would send me a picture of him and the guy together. Me and this him have not officially met but I have his kik username, his instagram username, his email, and his phone number. We have talked on the phone before and we have texted a lot and kik messaged each other and we have exchanged selfie pictures of each other a lot. But recently we have not talked much at all since he mentioned the boyfriend to me he has been completely ignoring me then last night was when I had the 2 dreams.

I have no address of his and I do not have a name for his boyfriend. Question is what do I do? The Airr reading I did a week ago when he told me about the boyfriend confirms I can do a spell to make him love me but only after I get rid of the boyfriend first or else if the boyfriend stays in the picture everything I do will fail until the man leaves him. My question is what do I do? What can I use from the lucky mojo store to get the results I am looking for to make this man love me and want to be my boyfriend and to make him leave his boyfriend (whom i do not know)? Help is appreciated thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello, Chris-Chris,
My advice to you is to have MISC set a candle for you to break up the other guy. I suggest that you have them do it because you are inexperienced at breaking up someone who is, "Nameless". They are much more experienced with these tough cases. Read this page first: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
And this is what I recommend www.luckymojo.com/break-up-candle-label.jpg
Then, you can start a spell kit to get this guy to come to you: take a look at the spell kits and see what you like the best: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
However, I am thinking about this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best in your endeavors
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:35 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Chris-Chris,
My advice to you is to have MISC set a candle for you to break up the other guy. I suggest that you have them do it because you are inexperienced at breaking up someone who is, "Nameless". They are much more experienced with these tough cases. Read this page first: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
And this is what I recommend http://www.luckymojo.com/break-up-candle-label.jpg
Then, you can start a spell kit to get this guy to come to you: take a look at the spell kits and see what you like the best: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
However, I am thinking about this spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best in your endeavors
take care
Thank you so much for the help and the response Miss Aida. Just a few questions to make sure I do everything correctly. About the breakup candle you have posted here how many of these do I need to buy or is 1 suffice enough for my situation to cause the 2 of them to breakup? Also when they start the breakup candle how long do I have to wait until I start using and doing the come to me spell? Or can I start the come to me at the same time that they start the candle for the breakup? One last thing is this guy is giving me the silent treatment now. He is not saying anything to me not responding to my texts or any messages and completely ignoring me. Not sure if that would affect the results I might see of the spell at work and if it does do you recommend I try something to get him to talk to me or should I just stick to the spells and not worry about him ignoring me right now? Thanks again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello, Chris-Chris203,
Well, your first question is a little tough. Because I like to have: "back-ups" on hand just in case something goes wrong (like I lose something or break something, etc.). Also, in the event that the candle behavior reacts in a way that you need to do another spell, you'll have it on hand.
I work with moon phases. Waxing moon is to bring something to me and waning moon is to make something go away. Other root workers use other methods of timing. If yu go to the upper right hand corner of this page, you'll see a dark green area with a white search box. Write spell timing. or timing of spells. Moon phases. etc. You'll get a very good idea of what others do and get a "feel" of what is right for you.
But, I wouldn't do them together. I would do the break up and then the one to bring him to you.
I would probably call him or try to contact him once spell work has started. Just to let him know that you are there for him.
I'm wishing you the very best.
Let us know if you have any questions
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyD
I want my fiancé back and here with me

Unread post by AlyD » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi everybody!.. First I want to say thank you very much for your help in advance.
My situation it's a little confusing, I already tried contacting someone for a reading to understand more and get direction. I'm waiting for a response.
Here is what's going on. I had a relationship with this guy for over a year. He lives in another country. He said he loved me so and he wanted to be with me forever. Until about a month ago he told me he was dreaming of the day he would put a ring on my finger so I could be his forever. For some reason I couldn't understand in a matter of days he got very upset and was snapping at everything, one day we were chatting and out of the blue he asked who else I was talking to.. I told him no one and i asked where did that come from?. He told me nothing he had a dream that I was talking to somebody else and he woke up feeling crappy!.. That was 6 weeks ago! And from then on everything changed!. He didn't want to talk to me. He used to call everyday all the time and then he stopped. I went to see him 8 weeks ago n he wanted to get married because he couldn't wait until I was his forever. Due to immigration paperwork I told him it was better if we waited until his fiancé visa was approved, so he would be here faster. After I came back he was just not the same loving guy and I couldn't understand what happened. His sister talked to me after all that and told me that his ex (the mom of his 2 kids) have been making comments to the kids that he would not move and he was not getting married that she wouldn't let that happen. And she also told me that when they separated she have gone to their house to get something for the kids when nobody was at the house n she have found black candles and powders and some kind of spell against him, that said that if he wasn't with her he would rather die, that was about 5 yrs ago and his sister says he is acting the exact same way. And she believes the same thing is happening to him. When I talked to him he said that it's not that he doesn't love me or doesn't want to be with me. He said that he feels like he can't. He was worried about work. In my job I work with a lot of people in charge of business and I already have a job lined up, our new place, my dress, our rings!.. Almost everything we need!.
I'm waiting for my reading to find out what are my best options.
I do have his underwear, his signature in several papers, one of them an intent to marry (for immigration purposes) also I have his ID he made a duplicate and gave it to me!.. I hope that can help me get my love back!.. I want to order some things from LM but I'm waiting for suggestions on what would be best!.. I do have the stuff for a Honey Jar, his intent to marry with his signature, I have a gazillion pictures of us together, a red candle... What else should I use!. I don't want to waste time!. While I wait to get my reading I want to do something... What do you guys recommend I do?...Thank you again for the help!..
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your help

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:38 am

Hello all I have returned and am an need of some help here. My original post in this thread was for me to do a love spell on a guy that I like who lives long distance. You see I live in New York and the guy I like lives all the way in California. The problem I originally had was I did not know the name of the guy this man was dating. So it was suggested to me that I go to lucky mojo and order a breakup altar candle and have them do it at the lucky mojo altar as they are more experienced with this kind of situaiton. So I took the suggestion and ordered my candle and had them light it up for me. I explained the situation. This man will not give me any details of his boyfriend so I had no clue who the guy was (until recently). Just yesterday night I have found out who the name of the guy he is dating.

The issue however is a week has gone by and my candle is done burning at the altar but it has failed. I heard from someone on the 2nd day that they lit my candle that the guy I love felt "unloved" like his boyfriend does not love him and wanted to know what to do. A few people suggested he breakup with the guy. But somehow here I am all excited that he may breakup with his boyfriend finally and here we are at the end of the week and the 2 of them have not broken up in fact they love each other more then ever! When asked how come he never broke up with the guy he had mentioned that "out of the blue" his boyfriend had this big rush of love that came over him and his boyfriend treats him a million times better and gives him so much love he does not know what to do with it all.

What are your suggestions at this time of what I should do next? The come to me spell kits and clarity oil I ordered have not arrived from lucky mojo yet as they are backed up on orders. Also why did the spell fail on me? It was going great and I was sure he would have broken up with the guy after saying he was unloved but somehow the candle reversed itself and made the 2 love each other more then any human could ever know was possible. Thanks for your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello Chris-Chris203,
I am trying to understand what happened here. PLEASE forgive me that I don't quite understand.
What did the candle report say? That would be imperative for us to know.
I do know for a fact that the rootworkers who write out the candle reports will tell you if there were problems with the burn, what the problems were, and what other candles are needed to improve the outcome.
As far as the candle "Reversing itself". Well, that doesn't happen. Something else happened: you were either given bad information from your friend; the candle didn't burn clean; etc.
If this were me, I would acquire a reading on this. I would want to know what other factors are proposing obstacles to your goal. And, at that time, the reader can make suggestions to you regarding what to do. They can give you magical coaching and/or perform the spells for you
http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, I swear by Lucky Mojo's break-up kits. They are GREAT !!!! www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
I hope this helps.
Good luck to you and I pray that he comes back to you SOON
HRCC Graduate #1631

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello Chris-Chris203,
I am trying to understand what happened here. PLEASE forgive me that I don't quite understand.
What did the candle report say?...

If this were me, I would acquire a reading on this. I would want to know what other factors are proposing obstacles to your goal. ...
I swear by Lucky Mojo's break-up kits. They are GREAT !!!! http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
I hope this helps.
Good luck to you and I pray that he comes back to you SOON
Miss Aida,

Thank you for the prompt response this is greate and I thank you for the prayers. Here is what I can tell you as an update. He declined my instagram request and blocked me on facebook. When I ordered the altar candle I talked to a friend of mine and said go follow him on instagram he does not know you so he will be more likely to add you and thus I will be able to view all his photos which are set to private. So my friend did that. The same night (this was day 3 of the candle burning) I went to bed and had a dream that this man was on instagram looking for a someone named Ben on his profile. He went to this ben guys profile and liked all his pictures. When I got up in the morning my friend texts me that this guy had accepted his follow request so I said come over so I can have a look at his profile.

The first thing I did was search for a guy named ben. Sure enough the same exact guy who this man was searching through his profile in my dream was the same exact ben (same pictures and everything) that had shown up on this guys profile. The spell must have done something good to tell me who the guy was he was dating. My friend asked him shortly after for confirmation and the guy told him "yup that's my sweet and amazing boyfriend Ben and I love him so much <3"

Here is the candle report- According to traditional methods of divination, the resultant wax and smoke marks left in the candle glass were interpreted by Phoenix on 12/16/2013, with the following result:
There is a small scattering of herbs on the front of the glass of this candle, which suggests that there are some obstacles connected to this situation. These are likely to be issues that you are well aware of. There is a ring of wax remaining in the bottom of the glass and this also points to unresolved past issues. Another of these candles may be needed to shift this working.

As for obstacles I see that they love each other very much so much in fact that the energy and love they have for each other is too strong to breakup just like that. Ben loves Angel. Angel loves Ben. Simple they love each other so much that one person influences the other therefore causing a blockage in the spell because their love for each other is too strong to breakup.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

chris-chris203, so right off the bat it is important to keep in mind that the candle DID work. They were on the verge of breaking up, things were bad in their relationship. What great news! Yes, something shifted and they came back together, but this "verge of break-up" business is a sign that there are some serious cracks in their relationship. Miss Aida suggested a reading and I would second that motion. More work on this situation is likely needed, there are obstacles that need to be overcome and a reading may be able to show you exactly what those obstacles are. There are many talented readers on Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:22 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:chris-chris203, so right off the bat it is important to keep in mind that the candle DID work. They were on the verge of breaking up, things were bad in their relationship. What great news! Yes, something shifted and they came back together, but this "verge of break-up" business is a sign that there are some serious cracks in their relationship. Miss Aida suggested a reading and I would second that motion. More work on this situation is likely needed, there are obstacles that need to be overcome and a reading may be able to show you exactly what those obstacles are. There are many talented readers on Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR.

Best of luck!
Hi Miss Phoenix. I just wanted to update the situation as I have more updates available. So ok this morning I was on YouTube watching a music video. I came accross this guys youTube comment and I noticed his YouTube username was "lemus1989" Lemus is the last name of the boyfriend for the guy I like. 1989 is the year the guy was born in. I though whoa this is too interesting. About 5 minutes later my friend texts me that he was talking to "my crush" on kik messenger and that my crush asked him for relationship advice. What did my crush say to my friend? He said "should I break up with my boyfriend?" My friend asks why.

He said because we have like NOTHING in common. My boyfriend likes heavy metal music where people scream in your ear but I like rap and pop. My boyfriend loves scary movies but I love comedy instead. He said I love the man to death he is my everything but we have absolutely nothing in common and when we go on a date it's like we hardly connect. So my friend responded and said that you need to do what is best for you and what is in your heart. If you love the man maybe give it more time but if you feel you have nothing in common then go for the breakup.

So basically I am going to have a reading done to confirm what is going on here but I need to know what I should do for now? Do I do another altar candle to finish the breakup? Do I order a breakup kit like Miss Aida originally suggested? What would be the best course of action to take next considering this crush of mine is having doubts of his relationship? I appreciate the help.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:53 am

chris-chris203, Miss Aida gave you excellent advice! It sounds like all this relationship needs is a little push and it will crumble. A break up kit would be excellent for this. You might also have MISC light a break-up candle to back up the work. Looks like things are moving in the direction you want!

Best of luck!

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:25 am

Thank you Miss Phoneix I will be sure to do this right away. I do however have one small problem that was a mistake on my part. Today I printed a picture of my crush and another picture of his boyfriend. The problem is that the machine was acting up so I accidentally selected wallet size. Now I have a 2 sheets of pictures. One of the sheets has my crushes picture on it and the other has his boyfriends picture.

However they are all wallet sized so each sheet contains 6 of the same exact pictures (meaning I would have to cut all the pictures out in order to get just one of each guy I can use). But I read somewhere that we are not supposed to cut pictures as that indicates you are cutting the person out of your life. So how do I use these pictures? Each sheet contains 5 pictures too many as I only need 1 of each guy. Is it safe to cut the pictures with some scissors just to get one picture of each guy I can use for my spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Hello, Chris-Chris,
Are the pictures of the two of them together? If so, cut them!!
If the picture is only of your target and they are in a sheet, then just cut at the borders and make verbal affirmations that you are piecing him into your life.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PalerThanPahn
Spells for Bringing a faraway lover back into your arms

Unread post by PalerThanPahn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Can someone point me to the right spell? I'm very worried about my lover, who's traveling the world right now. No messages, no calls, no emails have reached me. A powerful location spell would help, or perhaps a spell to draw him towards me once more would do the trick. I've attempted Astral Projection, but to no avail (loud noises, busy household, lack of practice). I haven't got his DNA, but I do have his name.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:45 am

PalerThanPahn, using a pendulum might be able to help. If you have an idea of where he is traveling you can get a map and use a pendulum to ask if he is in these specific locations. This can help narrow down your search. Making a pendulum out of something that belonged to him is a great way to tap into his energy and focus on locating him.

You could also do some Come to Me work to help open up communication and get him to reach out, drawing him to you in a way. I would also recommend that you get a reading. This will help you get some info on what is going on what might be keeping him from communicating with you.

Best of luck!

pixiemagic

Re:Help with job transfer for long distance lover/loved one

Unread post by pixiemagic » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 am

Hello,
First, I wanted to say how really fortunate I feel to have found this site. I love all the products I have received from LM. I just wish I had found it sooner.

I would like to know of a spell/LM products to help in the matter of a job transfer for my lover who had to move 8 hrs away from me and their home for a job. It is a government job so there are plenty of regions that are close to me and our hometown. They had to relocate for a year and then they are eligible to transfer back at some point. However,even though they are eligible, it can take some time for this to happen and the distance between us has made our relationship rocky at best. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, Pixiemagic,
Yes, there's a few spells.
Please visit this link (which has many threads) and see what suits you: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money,-bus ... 1823a29373
If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pixiemagic

Unread post by pixiemagic » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I sure will :-)

cutietail

Unread post by cutietail » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 pm

hi all,

I fell in love with someone who lives in another state. We dated and fell hard for one another. In that time, I visited him twice, and he came to stay with me once. But the distance, as well as his extremely bad anxiety and my crankiness made things hard, and he broke up with me. The thing is, we are still in love, still talk all the time. And I'm still planning, as I was from the start, to move there (it was never just for him, just a very lucky coincidence that he should live in the place I'd wanted to move to). The relationship was just overwhelming for him.

I feel no anger or bitterness or anything but love for him. I understand why he chose this. I don't want him to feel bad or guilty. I just want him to be happy and healthy, and for us to have another chance. There is a lot of good between us, we just need to bring that out so we can be together for real.

I'm not sure what will work. I think open road spell to ensure I get there, communication spell so that we can work our problems out together. Given that we still talk and are on a friend level with each other, I don't think a reconciliation spell is necessary. Or is it?

I have started a honey jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, Cutietail,
I'm so sorry that this happened.
But, what if you move there and he doesn't want you? What will you do then?
These are things that concern me.
If this were me, I would do the reconciliation spell first and see what happens from there. www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
See if there's any improvement in how he feels (The "overwhelming" verbiage concerns me also).
You might also want to consider a reading from an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic to see if anymore information (and spell work) can be provided to you
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cutietail

Unread post by cutietail » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:15 am

Miss Aida wrote:But, what if you move there and he doesn't want you? What will you do then?
It was a very lucky and great coincidence that he lives in the city where he lives. It was always where I've wanted to live, but got distracted along the way and moved somewhere else first. But trust me, the reason I'd be there is not him. He's just become a very special perk, in a way. If he doesn't want me when I move, that's okay. I'll have a nice, welcoming city to explore and get to know. I just know it would be even better with him holding my hand. Thank you for the concern though, I definitely recognize how this looks.

I have had a reading with another psychic (one I've gone to for years) who was very encouraging about the outcome, and I have a quick one with Mary Bee this week. I feel very positive about this, and also about how my honey jar is currently working. Started it on Thursday, there are not just signs unexpectedly (his middle name, EVERYWHERE when it's not particularly common), but his communications with me have changed positively already.

Thank you for the suggestion! I will wait to see what Mary Bee tells me and go from there.

cutietail

Unread post by cutietail » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am

cutietail wrote: and I have a quick one with Mary Bee this week. I feel very positive about this, and also about how my honey jar is currently working.
I just wanted to update on this! I had my reading with Mary Bee, and it was even more positive-looking than I'd thought. You know how you have a feeling about something, but you just kind of want confirmation that it's not just wishful thinking? She said she believes we would get back together, it'll just take time. I have plenty of that! The cards she pulled were extremely positive on the whole situation and actually hit a note that the other psychic hadn't, but that I'd felt strongly about. That our relationship hasn't really started, this was just the beginning of something a lot bigger, so to speak. So though I was already very positive about this, I'm even moreso now.

I was encouraged to try Return to Me work rather than Reconciliation, and to also try petitioning Dr. Hernandez to encourage my target to seek counseling and help for his anxiety. While working on the honey jar, I've also put in some quality time with St. Martha (who threw signs at me from night one, those dreams are completely unforgettable and would be hard for even a skeptic to look away from). Along with that, I've ordered some sachet powders, a bath. I've also ordered a red skull candle, but I'm saving that for down the line. I am going to order a Reconciliation candle be lit at MISC, because while there was no huge blow-out fight, I believe it will help.

I'm limited on personal concerns from him (I have two of his t-shirts, pulled some hair, but not much). I hope in just a few months I'll have a success to share. :)

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:05 am

My boyfriend is leaving to go back to his home country soon and I'm not sure when he'll ever come back if at all. He was pretty serious about the relationship up until recently and I'm guessing he's behaving this way because he has to leave and is trying distance himself. Anyway, how do I get him to make a commitment to the relationship and how do I get him to return here (which he wants to, but due to family/visa reasons, it's really difficult for him. A part of him has accepted going back home and just dealing with it. But I know our relationship will be doomed if he leaves and never returns.

I've already got a reading done, which TBH wasn't very helpful. I've also done some rootwork (is that what you call it?)myself but have yet to see any results. I don't know what to do and feel despondent about this whole issue. People have told me to just forget him and move on but I don't want to I know I want to marry him and I don't see why him moving away should be the only reason for our "break up" There isn't anything I won't do or give to have him back and not leave.

I've accepted that he is leaving (in 2 days actually) so now, I'm hoping that this leave is for a brief period and he'll be back asap) Please help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello Kaboodle,

Can you move to where he is going?

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”