Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
slickricksgirl

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by slickricksgirl » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi,
New here. My man Ans I recently suffered a miscarriage and he has been completely cold And has withheld physical affection ever since. We don't lice together but I visit him often. Today I put about 3 drops of my MB in his drunk. I think he drank it all. And then UN his new drink, I put another drip and saw him drink. I didn't really see any change in him at all rift afterward. Being as impatient as I am, today upon me leaving I pressed him for answers Aa to why he is being so cold. He told me he wants to keep or relationship Platonic from now on and doesn't feel any physical attraction right now...this was all a few hours after the two ambassador doses I put in his drinks. Should I not have pressed him on his feelings?? I also tried hugging and kissing him and he pulled back as if I was trying to molest him or something! Did I mess up by trick by pursuing affection that way?? What do I do now? Leave him alone and wait??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:28 am

Hi slickricksgirl,

Please keep in mind that magic is more of an ''edge'', less of a ''100% success in under an hour'' type of thing. MB can work quite quickly at tipping the scales in your favour if there's already a good physical and emotional bond - but if that bond is tenuous or difficult already, it's gonna take lots of continuous feeding to turn things around if that's even possible.

The main thing here is that you've both lived a really big loss. Although miscarriage is common and thought to occur un upwards of 40% of all pregnancies in the first trimester, it doesn't make it any easier to cope with. Healing, Clarity and Wisdom work might be a good plan to do for both of you. In tandem with that, you can feed him a bit of MB when you're visiting each other. While touching him and showing him support and willingness is good, over-pushing him is probably not the way to go right now. Consider asking him to assist a support group or therapy session or two to work through the miscarriage. This can be done platonically, gives him a place where you can both safely speak about your feelings and what's occurring, and you may also be able to meet others having been through the same issues to see how their couples worked through it.

I also get the feeling that there may be more than meets the eye and perhaps getting a reading on the subject by one of the talented and reliable AIRR members could help shed some light as well as provide you with a more detailed rootwork plan for getting things going your way.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

slickricksgirl

Unread post by slickricksgirl » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 am

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Well you may be right, there may be other things to deal with. Up until two weeks ago, we had a strong physical and emotional connection that had persisted through everything for around 9 years. Maybe he is taking the miscarriage harder than I thought? He has not directly mentioned the loss at all since it happened and seemed like he wanted to forget IR even happened. I doubt he will go to a therapy session with me . All he really has said is that there are tonite many emotional things going on and he doesn't feel like being intimate at all. It totally breaks my heart. I feel like I've lost two people that I love-my baby and now him...
Ice verb working a honey jar since the first week of July also. I think its made him sweet but in a Platonic way.
Should I keep feeding the MB or did I mess it all up by trying to get affection from him and failing so soon after? What does one do after feeding? Do you just leave UT alone and wait, And for how long?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:56 am

Hi slckricksgirl,

You can keep feeding him the menstrual blood, just see it as a slow and steady thing - don't press for results. How long it will take will depend on how long he needs to emotionally process what's gone on and how he moves on from that: hence the suggestions to do Healing, Clarity and Wisdom work in tandem with anything else. Address the problem, not just its symptoms. Where you are now is like doing reconciliation work: it's long-haul work, not short-term stuff.

Although I know you don't want to hear this, also do set yourself a time limit for working on this. A year, two years at most. Although now there are specific issues that can be worked on and you should invest the time in that - you also shouldn't eternally wait for an unwilling partner to come around. There comes a time when moving on is sometimes the wisest choice.
Aura Laforest

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 am

Sometimes you have to keeping feeding him before you get a good reaction. Rootwork is work after all. Some people find results rather quickly and in other cases--especially when there are underlying issues--it takes more work.

You may also want to consider other works like a honey jar to compliment your situation. Lucky Mojo sells a great mini-spell kit for the honey jars.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

slickricksgirl

Unread post by slickricksgirl » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Thank you both for your insight. I was a bit skeptical of this working after that evening I put the MB in his drinks and then had him reject intimacy a few hours later. But I pulled back for a few days and did not contact him at all. I heard from him yeaterday-and he wanted me to spend the night with him-for the first time in a couple months! And he was just open and attentive. So maybe this working just needed time to get into him and affect him?? I will keep feeding him. I also have a honey jar I have been working since July 3. But haven't been tonite consistent with buurning candles-due to privacy issues. But im going to make an effort to work it more along with the feedings
thanks again! :-)

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Karma, tying the two candles together can be done in many ways. You seem to be interested in only tying the loins together -- that is, a sexual binding. However, if you look through the AIRR web site you will also see photos of similar spellscreated by other root doctors in which the throats (speech and communication), chests (heart-love), arms (working together for shared income), feet (walking together through life) are also tied, in addition to the loins. In all cases the candles are burned down and melted.

You ask: "What is binding someone together sexually?" -- Well, it's just what it says it is -- they will henceforward seek each other out for sex.
So Ms. Cat would that make them want to have sex with each other more or would they just be attached to each other for sex?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:19 am

Hi barbaramcnair,

you may actually want to consider doing a nation sack on your man and some banishing work on the woman. The nation sack will effectively tie his nature and keep him: same house or no. For the underwear spell - I really don't know if it applies when partners aren't living together - I'll be curious to see the response from a more experienced worker.
Aura Laforest

somekindachick69

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

I have done a binding spell on the very first guy I met and lost m virginity to. It took 3 months for it to work and a reuniting spell on him as well and then he did contact me around a few months. I did a lot of spells on him to come back and even paid people. However , I fell out of love out of love with this person. Its beeln 8 years and we are still are friends but he still asks me back to date him , i say no. He tried to meet other women with no luck either. So basically he is still single and alone. I have also done a return spell on another ex and he came back after 3 months , we dated 5 years and it was an emotional roller coaster , come finally he has a rebound now and i consulted psychics who told me he will be back. I will do a binding on him but i have to think if i actually want this cause he is going no where in life and is a negative person. But yes binding spells are real.

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you for the advice. I did take the underwear and buried them in my front yard. Nothing has happened. I do need to banish this woman. She is telling him lies on me and he is a little angry with me. I don't understand why he would believe her. Now it will be awhile before I can get close enough to him to do anything.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:45 am

Until you can get close enough to lay a trick or do some contact magic, you could have appropriate candles burnt at MISC Barbaramcnair.
Aura Laforest

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

What trick can I lay? I will find away to get close. I do want to have a candle at Msic but to banish the woman. Can I do that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi, BarbaramsNair,
Did you check out this website yet? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Also this one www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
You will find a whole array of spells.
Have fun browsing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

djanno

Unread post by djanno » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 am

Greeting,
I know that in my tradition there are herbs and/or oil use for sexual intercourse so that she will never ever leave you and she will never ever have an affaires do you have such products?
Thx

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Hi djanno,

There is:

Stay With Me products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stay-with-me.html

Chuparrosa products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-chuparrosa.html

Magnolia Leaves:
http://www.herb-magic.com/magnolia-leaves.html

Coriander Seeds:
http://www.herb-magic.com/coriander-seed.html

Are a couple suggestions. Be sure to check out Hoodoo At A Glance for a quick reference to suggested oils and herbs.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Is there a bonding that occurs when having sex while on period?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:35 am

Good Morning, Owlsee,
To answer your question about the bonding: yes there is.
However, if blood is not ingested by the male, the bond is temporary.
Hope this helps.
Take Care of yourself and have a great day
HRCC Graduate #1631

Akitagirl

Unread post by Akitagirl » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi All,

This is my first post, hope I'm doing it right. Anyway, I am working on a nation sack and my beloved lives far, so I am not sure how to tie the knot while waking him. I am confident I can astral travel and give him a slight nudge and tie the knot. Will this suffice?

thanks,

Akita

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 am

Good Morning Akitagirl,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo family!
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. I looked at Lucky Mojo's Nation Sack directions (just to make sure that I wasn't missing something) and I'm not seeing what you are asking.
Are you talking about the semen?
Did you look at the instructions clearly where there are instructions for with and without semen?
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:57 am

hi, could I Substitute lodestones representing him and me, for queen elizabeth and high john? It is because of availability and just a feeling that i like the lodestones and their magnetism more...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi konstanta,

It is usually ok to use a matched lodestone pair rather than the two roots, sometimes they are both used in the context of the work. What spell are you doing exactly? Perhaps we can then give you more specific advice.
Aura Laforest

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 am

Dear aura, thank you for getting back to me. I did a somewhat modified nation sack including the following: the tied up string ( smeared with his semen, where i call him by his name and tie after he answers), then i created the nation sack on the first day of my period, including two coins (one with a date which we first started going out, one with the second time we started seeing each other again - rather than birth years) dressed in personals and follow me boy, two lodestones (male and female, again dressed). I put it all together during the candle and after the candle finished, the next day added the paper described as in http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html (i had to do it in Moon hour). instead of exact wordings in the spell, i prayed in my language, with similar intentions. What do you think of these modifications? Thank you again for your feedback!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Good Evening, Konstanta,
I'm not Aura (as I know that you are asking for her opinion) BUT I just wanted to give you mine.
I think that this is....GREAT root work!
I love it when spirit compels people to add their own creativity to magic. Then, it becomes more effective
Congratulations!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:21 am

I'm gonna defer to Miss Aida on this one Konstanta since I've never made a nation sack and am not well versed in either their creation nor in working with them. I've always gone the feeding MB way to keep my mates tight ;) Blessings and Success in your work - let us know how it turns out.
Aura Laforest

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Is it necessary to refrigerate menstrual blood after letting it dry into a powder?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 am

Dear Miss Aida and Aura, thank you very much both for your replies and feedback :) will keep you posted!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 am

Once it's dehydrated, simply keep it an air-tight container away from the light Mezan. It should be fine that way.
Aura Laforest

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you, aura. It was in my drawer. However, the ziplock baggie wasn't closed all the way. Some powder was "done" and some more of it still needed to flake off enough to do so. How would it being in a non-closed container affect it for its intended use? Can't I just add a bit of water before using it?

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am

I've kept it in zip-lock baggies, tins in drawers, shelves and closets as well over the years and it's been fine for rehydration - it doesn't affect it in any way, no need to worry. I always suggest an air-tight container away from the light for dehydrated material since that's how herbs are stored for maximum longevity - no other reason.
Aura Laforest

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:58 am

Yay :-) Thank you, aura

Thank you, St. Expedite!

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 pm

:shock: i purchashed a red penis candle just did a few studies on this i think i should have ordered the black pecker candel its a spell im trying to work to tie his nature only desire me its full moon he cheated on me alsoso it will be good if he dont work for a while can red candel be used the same as black candel are do i need to reorder the black wait till next moon think i may take one of hoddoo course bad when you think you got everything you need then something else happens..

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

if you use a black candle, he won't be able to perform for you as well. I suggest keep reading.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

You want a blue penis candle if you want to tie him down and keep him from performing from other people, but keep him able to perform with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

Akitagirl

Unread post by Akitagirl » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I apologize for not writing back sooner. I didn't realize I had received a message back. Still trying to figure out the forum. I got a reading and conjure coaching from an AIRR reader and we decided that a nation sack is too much too soon, so we are instead working on candles. I am also considering a honey jar spell. Thanks for the reply.

take care,

AG

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hi somekindachick69,

I wouldn't waste my time or energy doing a binding spell on a guy who you say is going nowhere in life and is negative.
You can obviously attract guys. Look for a new guy.
Use: http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Find someone who is worth the effort, time and energy for a binding spell, when the time comes.

Good Luck!
Miss Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:52 pm

So I have a picture of my target with his mouth slightly open, I had this urge to use a Cotten bud with my fresh menstrual blood on it and feed it into his mouth via the picture I also wrote my name on his head and smeared some of the blood over his stupid stubborn head too - just thought I'd share this lol

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm baking cucpcakes for the guy im seeing tomorrow, which i will be going over to his place friday for a sleepover
I want to add my menstrual blood to them to have this effect ;) Is it ideal to soak my tampon into the milk i'll be using for the mixture of the cupcakes? Also is it okay if i eat some to when we're together...or could it have some type of effect lol?
Thank you :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello, SugarLoveHoney,
Yes, you can soak the tampon in the milk. Just don't do what a friend of mine did years ago: she forgot to remove the tampon! LOL !!!
No, don't eat it yourself.
Hope this helps
Happy Thanksgiving and have fun tomorrow!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi, I'm truly sorry to ask but I wanted clarification on whether or not you can do any type of spell, do tarot readings for others, cleanse, etc while on menstrual cycle? The reason I ask is not to be disrespectful but I just don't understand why as a woman we are prohibited to do anything while on our menstrual cycle, which is a huge rule in Santeria and Palo. I find that so hard to swallow but it's something that as a practitioner of Santeria/Palo I follow even though I don't agree on it.

I find it very hard to tell clients sorry I can't help you this week because I have a little monthly problem. I think it's just invading some of our personal space, but I don't make the rules I just follow them. I'm truly interested in learning more about hoodoo and I am readings now the theory. Working on getting my order put together and establishing myself as a customer. Growing up in a spiritual home I never heard my family saying sorry I can't help you this week due to being in my monthly thing, so naturally it was a bit of a shocker when I was initiated into Santeria and discovering that its not permit.

So my question is that also true in hoodoo magic? Are women prohibited in doing certain ritual things due to their monthly cycle. I really hope not because I love magic so much that I hate it when I have to shop due to monthly issues.

I hope not to be crossing the line by asking.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:49 pm

tainapr, your question has been asked and answered many times, read here menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:16 pm

The menstruation spell is very effective, and it can easily be given to the men in their food. Reading this it really reminded me of my mom and grandmother saying how if you want to whip a guy into shape give him some of your menstrual blood. I really love these old time spells, it really put a smile on my face to see this one.

Although, its a very good and effective spell, I would strongly recommend that you do it to someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with because its really a hard spell to break.

My mom used to say that the best way to give it to men was by either putting it in their meat or red sauce like spaghetti sauce, enchilada sauce, etc, because its not as noticeable. Now give it to the person in moderation, because too much of anything is not good either.

If done the right way the menstruation spell is not only very effective, but also hard to take off.

Me personally, I like the honey jar spell that was posted. The honey jar is just as effective and a lot easier to break in the event you decide to walk away from the relationship.

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Thanks, I got my answer, I can do spellwork while on my period. Of course I will not come near my Orisha or Mfumbes while on my cycle, out of respect to them, but I'm loving this new enlightment. I'm liking Hoodoo even more now after reading the post!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Good ... and keep reading. You learn, you grow...remember the adage, the more you know, the more you grow.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:43 am

I personally do work and spellcasting at all times of the month and haven't noticed any ill effects. If you want to work during your menstrual cycle, there is no outright prohibition in Hoodoo.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am

In April I did a love binding full work and tying his nature done with a conjure worker.
How long does the binding and tying his nature usually last??? Forever? How do I keep the conjure work from lasting longer?
Also, my guy is a complete commitment phobe, it been devastating since I love him so much but he's been going back and forth on our
relationship. What can I do for commitment and furthering our love for one another???
Please suggest any spell kits from lucky mojo. Thank you!

Miraculous

Unread post by Miraculous » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Dear All,
i am in an extremely difficult situation and need help. about a month back i came to Mexico from Europe to join my husband ( he is on deputation here and he did my visa, tickets etc) . When i reached here i noticed he had become a little distant. in less than two days of my reaching here he suddenly said he does not love me any more and wants a divorce. Since that day he has not talked to me or touched me. He doesnt even sleep with me ( sleeps in the settee in the drawing room). He wants me to return back immediately and agree for this separation. we are married for three years and in these years i have loved him with all my heart and soul. i was a good wife, loyal and giving .i don't want a divorce.

i recently came across MB and its benefits. i added some in some of his food and drinks in the last couple of days. There was no marked difference in his behaviour after that. He just talked to me a few times in the weekend and came to our bedroom and lay me beside me a couple of times ( during the day time). Another thing, he introduced me as his 'wife' to one of his gym buddies yesterday. Rest everything is as before. he is cold, cruel and distant most of the time. He still sleeps on the settee, doesn't touch me and wants me to go back.

while i know that everything, even magic takes time to work, do you think this is working? Are these some positive sighs that things are working inside him or is it only a figment of my imagination?

practically destitute in this alien country with nothing and no one to turn to i thought of seeking help from this forum. Any response, advice or guidance will be highly appreciated. i have very less time in my hand as i don't know when my husband will throw me out of his house..

I came here, to Mexico with the hopes and dreams that this will be our best Christmas together so far and my husband turned it to my worst nightmare !!! ... :(

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Did you do it with an AIRR member?
www.readerandrootworkers.org

I have no idea who you worked with. A lot of people say they are "conjure" workers.
We can answer your questions when we know what you have been exposing yourself to.

Er, you tied his nature? How? I'd be careful with that. And to be extra careful you really should go to a trusted member of AIRR or go to a HooDoo psychic because they are ethical workers.

For "commmitment phobes" God love em',

Try : http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Those are excellent with commitment phobes.

Keep us up to date!
Also, I would invite you to get a reading from a pro:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 pm

I've been working with this worker for awhile now and seen really great results.
But my question was still not answered.. How long does the binding work last?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello, Miraculous,
I am so very sorry that this has happened to you. This is just terrible. I can't imagine how you're feeling with all the emotional hurt while suffering from culture shock by being in a different country.
Can he kick you out? Does he have the legal authority to do this? Do you have any legal rights?
Yes, the menstrual blood seems to be working and that's what it does. I used to feed somebody the same thing. No reaction at first, then he got warmer, then back to his old self. So, I learned to feed it constantly to him while I was bleeding.
After that, would use vaginal secretions, my pubic hair (cut up, of course).
Is there any way that you can get a hold of some of his semen? You might be able to do some quick magic.
Since you are not staying in Mexico very long, I don't know what to suggest for you until you get back home.
But, here are numerous love spells that you can chose from www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I do highly suggest that you contact a rootworker when you get back home. Get a reading to see what's going on with him. Then either have them give you magical coaching and/or perform magic for you http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best.
We are here for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Hello, Faithfirst80 ,
Unfortunately, that's an impossible question to answer.
I have no idea what the worker did for you.
This is a question that you need to ask the worker about.
Good luck to you and wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miraculous

Unread post by Miraculous » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:24 am

Hi Aida,
Thank so much for the kind words. He cannot throw me out of the country as i'm on a valid dependent Visa, but he asks me to go back and leave him everyday. it is sheer mental torture and the agony is inexplicable.

i cannot go for a reading or order any product from here as i don't know when i'll have to leave his house. will surely do that once i'm back in my country. In the meanwhile i wanted to perform some spells while i'm living in the same house with him. i have heard that hoodoo and rootworks work only upon contact. Is there anything that i can do while i'm here to save my marriage and make my husband fall in love with me again?

Once and if that happens i can reinforce the work with a reading and further guidance once i'm back home? I'm desperate , scared and hurt. Seeking help as i'm lost and dont know what to do..
please forgive me for my many questions..

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I am thinking to soak my targets Special colored glass rim and eating utensils in my MB/springwater overnight..tonight!! FULL MOON
He is coming to eat here tomorrow night.. I am not wanting to whole family to get fed my MB just him.

Has this method been done before?

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:26 pm

Greeneyes, I think that sounds so creative!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Hello, Miraculous,
Did you look through the webpage that I gave you?
Once you get home, we can advise you on things you can do.
For quick spells, it's best for you to browse that page to see what resources you have available to you.
Please read that page.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:07 pm

all the post i see are about women putting mb in mens food and drinks. however does this bind any person to you male or female? For instance if i put mb in my female lovers food would it bind her to me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Hello, Bella1108,
Yes, I personally know someone who did it and it worked.
Even if there was ambiguity, what do you have to lose by trying? Nothing!
So, go for it!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

starznmoon

Unread post by starznmoon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Are there any spells, rituals, candles, etc to make husbands who like to cheat on their wives stop. And not just cheat with one woman but several. So I don't have specific names. Also, whenever he meets a new woman he becomes distant and hateful towards wife, stays out 2-3 nights a week.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Good Evening, Starznmoon
I am sorry that this is happening. It's so sad when a spouse cheats. They have no idea how heartbreaking it is. You poor thing.
Yes, there are spells. And there are 11 pages here that you can peruse to see what you might like to do.
Please take the time to read through these pages and, if you have any questions, whatsoever, about any of the spells, we are here for you.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care and hang in there.
We are here for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

mrsdavis45
Newly Registered

Unread post by mrsdavis45 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:50 am

Hello everyone,

Last night I poured some of my menstrual blood mixed with urine in my boyfriend drink and he didnt notice it at all I waited till he went out the room to talk to his friend and I took out my pill bottle that I filled up with blood and he had cup filled wirg cranberry juice and vodka and I poured the blood mixs with urine in his cup and stired it up with my hand and when he came back in the room I watched him drink the whole cup and ate the ice too. I was so amazed. s

So my question is do I need to pouer more in because he will never know and I am going to do this every month, I am goung to fill up a bigger bottle next month and but I want to know how many more times do I need to do it this monthly?

Plese rwply. My cuz has been doing it for years and they is from lousianna

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:55 am

Hello, MrsDavis45,

As long as you make the drink mild enough that he does not taste it or see it, you can do this every month on your period or, really, as often as you want. One good way is to freeze little ice cube chips of it to melt into hot drinks like coffee. Just be careful and don't overdo it, cause you don't want him to see it. You can work it into spaghetti sauce or red beans too.

How many times per period? Once is enough, some do more.

How many years? Just as long as you want to, sweetheart. Many women consider it a regular part of keeping their marriage happy.

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”