Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

crzblu3y3z

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I bought a "come to me" 7 day candle, unaware that it is used for a "new love interest"
I thought it could be used for an old flame (pardon the pun) to return to me.
What do I do now, I have this candle that I dont really need as I dont want a new person to come to me.

Or could it be used for an old flame to return to me?

Any suggestions?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 pm

You can name it for a speciic person your already know. You could add a return to Me candle to your next order.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:19 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You can name it for a speciic person your already know. You could add a return to Me candle to your next order.
What do you mean by "naming" it for a person i already know? So it CAN be used for an ex boyfriend to come to me??

Thanks,

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

Yes, it can be used on an ex boyfriend or a known person of interest. Do read the page about Come To Me where you will find some useful information under Setting Candles As Prayer Lights.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Hello All, I am a little new to this but I have a question. So what would be the signs if you got someone binded to you for sex. Would they be more sexually towards you or would they just come back to you for sex from time to time?- Diane

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 am

Hi Diane,

It would depend on the individual and their susceptibility to the work. Some would be more sexual (although lust and passion spells would take care of that just as nicely without the binding), some would just come back from time to time, some would always have a lingering attachment to you (and keep looking for partners similar to you) throughout their lives even if they never do come back for sex (that often happens after a break-up when there was a binding that was never taken off).

No doubt other more experienced workers will also have some useful insight and expériences to help complete the picture.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

djanno

Unread post by djanno » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:03 am

Greetings,

I have names of people whom i want to bewitch for good business deals. I also want to attract new unknown business partners from specific countries. What herbs should i use and what spells should i do for fast results?

Thx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 am

Hello, djanno.

For the people whose names you have, i recommend a sugar jar. Place their business cards or names or printed photos, with your written desires, in layers of sugar. to which you hve added a little Cinnamon powder and Ginger powder, to make them sweet to you and for luck in money. Use the spiced sugar to sweeten your tea or coffee and as you do so, call upon them to be sweet to you in business.

For the unknown people in various nations, you can use the same technique with maps of the countries printed very small, on which you have written your desires.

If you have a shop, it is customary to sprinkle Irish Moss, Cinnamon powder, and Sugar at the doorway. Irish Moss is to grow your money and make sure it never runs out.

For a list of other money drawing herbs for business, see our web page "Hoodoo at a Glance", here:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Eviya88

Unread post by Eviya88 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 am

So all of my candles has opposition and resistance :( Who would be a good reader to read the candles and see the cause of the opposition/resistance and how to work around it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Good Evening, Eviya88,
There is an array of readers at AIRR. Just go to this website, see what every person's specialty is, and chose the one who is best for your present need.
http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi, I have a question. I'm doing break up work and have been hearing all sorts of stories lately about people in my circle breaking up but no news on my targets. At the same time, I'm doing contact work and have been getting all these random calls, texts and emails from all these people in my past that I haven't spoken to in ages but not a word my target. The occurrences of both scenarios have been significant enough for me to take notice.

Are these occurrences an indication of positive results of the work I'm doing or should I interpret it negative because I'm not hearing anything about my specific targets. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi, RebeccaR,
How specific were you with your statement of your intention on your petition?
Usually when this happens to me, it's because the spell worked but I didn't do it right.
For others, it's a sign that the spell worked.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 am

Hello all

Can I ask what kind of sign would a female sparrowhawk eating a pigeon be?

I opened the window to shoo it and it turned and looked at me eye to eye which was quite intimidating. It didn't flinch at all. It just looked at me like it wouldn't hesitate to take me on lol.

After a few moments where I felt it knew I was watching from behind the window it lifted it's tail, shat and flew off with its prey.

I know it seems like a simple everyday thing but something about it all is telling me pay attention, especially as I felt uneasy all morning prior to seeing this.

Thanks in advance.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:34 am

Good Morning, Princess_LoveDiva,
I apologize, but we do not do omen divinations on the forum.
But, if you feel that the sign is significant, keep an eye out for other signs. Start writing them down so that you can see a pattern of consistency.
You can buy books on the subjects at www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Or you could obtain a reading at either Hoodoo Psychics www.hoodoopsychics.com or from an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 am

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida. I like your idea of taking notes and looking for consistency!

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Firstly, just wanted to say, I'm not too fussed about timelines. I have had things happen within 30 days, 5 months, and even a year. Clearly if it's going to happen, it's going to happen - something I try to keep in mind with my current situation, given its nature, and how each tarot reading I have done has contained the same message - positive outcome, but it will take persistence and patience.

As for signs, I'm big on dreams... my target first began to affect me in a dream I had, so I believe that we have a connection in that way. I have dreamed of him and the situation after spellcasting, which is pleasant, but it has begun to happen so much more often! I keep a journal about all of this and I've even commented in there, that I have never dreamed about a person so much, it's just crazy! Sometimes I wake up and I can't remember the details of what I dreamed but there is just the sense that he was there, somewhere. The more vivid ones are the best, they feel so real, it eases the sadness of not being together if only for that time being. The last three (!) dreams have included his friends, which is so weird because I have never even met them, only seen pictures. In the first one they were all there, they were all smiling and happy to see me. In the next two my target was not present, but in each dream I was with each of his two closest friends, petitioning them to contact him for me. I don't even know if they know I exist. Do you suppose I somehow reached them on another realm? The thought is exhilarating. :o

I've also been seeing a lot of angel numbers lately - particularly 11:11 (several times), 1:11, and I've also seen 2:22 and 4:44.

I was hoping for any advice on how to enhance my dreams... I have read that tea made of mugwort is supposed to be good for this, I have some but have not tried it. Anyone have any experience or additional information?

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 pm

I was hoping for any advice on how to enhance my dreams... I have read that tea made of mugwort is supposed to be good for this, I have some but have not tried it. Anyone have any experience or additional information?
From personal experience, I would tread lightly with the Mugwort. Some folks can be highly allergic to it. If I drink too much I'll be insanely restless all night, but if I have a cup with just a pinch it does the job. I really enjoy working with Dandelion root for dream work. It makes a tasty tea.

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:58 pm

O, thanks for the word of caution, Archaichoney! I'll definitely be careful, and I would love to try dandelion root as well and compare the results. Thanks so much for that information! :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:16 am

ImABalloon, you can also make a sachet of herbs to put under your pillow in order to help enhance your dream state. Herbs like mugwort and lavender can help aid sleep and bring prophetic dreams. There are also curios and stones that can help this process. You can also add a pinch of Psychic Vision incense or sachet powder to a dream pillow to help bring on these dreams. Here is a link to help you get started: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

And I want to second what archaichoney said about mugwort. I know people who are so sensitive to it that they can't even sleep with the herb under their pillow; on the other hand, it doesn't seem to effect me at all. So test it out and be cautious.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:28 am

Hi Everybody!

Its me again!

Well I had a crazy dream last night! Recently I started praying to St Jude to heal my heart. Because he is so kind and because I hear he was best buddy with Jesus, so I magine he has loads of healing energy. However in my dream St Jude was trapping me a room the size of club's toilets, but it was just a room. I wanted to go out but he was pushing me in. Telling me No no, it was very intense, not angry but more emotional and scattered. I was saying please and trying to push him out of the way but he was forcing me in but he seemed to want to protect me at the same time but i was desperate to get put for some reason but i dont know the reason o.O

so if any of youz have any idea? I read in dreammoods (not sure how reliable of a source it is but it usually reads my dreams right) that being trapped is linked to the emotional state and how i may be feeling trapped in my life (that is true my mum has now overstayed her welcome by a month and I am working on spells on my ex...) and I am also asking St Jude. But I cant read how the two are connected...

Any thoughts?
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Good Evening Berlingreen,
My suggestion to you is to write down all of your dreams in a book and see if there's a pattern.
One dream is not very consistent.
You can also find dream books on this page www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Yu can also call a psychic if you want more details of if your dream meant anything: http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Hello

Well little by little my prayers are being answered. I slept almost well last night. And this morning I am not obsessing about my ex.

At the moment, I am praying St Jude to forget his name and heal my heart. I am also asking St Anthony to help me find my heart, sleep and soul. I am asking St Catherine, for a husband, a good one, and to St Peter to open the roads of destiny for me. I am making a job jar by St Peter and a self-love box between St Catherine and St Jude. That box is mine only for ME. What goes in it represents ME and what I want. Because it is a work in progress I have not put the list of my ideal mate in it but jut symbols and items.

I know it is asking a lot of people but I am assuming Team Work will succeed. I made an altar with levels so It is separated by areas of my life that need acting upon. One for my Love Life, one for my Healing, one for my job and prosperity.

I also made a VIP Cigar Box altar for san simon because i dont have ancestors. I only have my mum and she is very well alive! LoL so I asked San Simon to just be there.I wouldnt ask of him anything but to be here by my side. I often feel his warmth. Like two bigs hands on my back. Thats nice. Yesterday a friend passed away so I lit a candle next to him and asked him to look after her. Voila and last night I slept better. Soon I will have full nights sleep, a new man and a new job!
Bless it Be!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

Hi berlingreen, your altar sounds beautiful. It also sounds like you are on the right track for healing and finding your way towards wholeness.

Bruja_Miel

Unread post by Bruja_Miel » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 am

I've been doing work for some time for other people. It's only recently that I have tried to do it for myself due to an incredibly loving relationship that ended very abruptly and without warning. I wanted us to stay on good terms so I did a honey jar for a couple of weeks, buried the contents and then started some different candle work in hopes for romance to come back with a dressed red vigil candle and some personal effects +name paper. I'm wondering if I'm being biased or reading too much into the signs I'm getting and wanted advice or an opinion.
1- I buried the contents of the honey jar in a hole I dug with a spoon in a bare spot near an ant hill( Home owner's association in my condo would have a fit if I harmed the grass) and after it was buried I looked at my spoon and half a shamrock was stuck to it--two little green hearts. I smiled but I didn't know if I was reading too much into it. It's only been two days since I started the work with the dressed vigil candle and I think I got another sign. After much communication my ex partner said he needed time to think because he suddenly wasn't ready for a serious future yet--marriage and kids--he didn't feel it fair to me and ended it. The Night before last, mutual friends of ours had a baby. I went to visit them yesterday and they advised me that when he got to hold the baby he looked at him for a couple of moments and then cried.---Honest blubbering crying. I wasn't sure if this should be taken as a sign considering circumstances or if I'm just a little too hopeful. Any thoughts?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:41 pm

The signs sound pretty good to me.

If you're doing work for other people, then you've got experience under your belt. A shamrock can be a good sign but it can also be not so good. It is a significant sign. Significant in the sense that there could possibly be more going on that meets the eye. In other words, there could be ancestor work going on in the spirit world. Where a spirit is working either for you, him or working against you.
Shamrocks are very powerful charms. More so than people think.

I'm a little concerned as to why your ex suddenly said he wasn't ready for a serious future, then ends it. But soon after he holds a baby and cries. He sounds very confused to me.

I would get a reading on this. http://www.rootworkersandreaders.org
or go to www.HOODOOPSYCHICS.com
When you hire a worker, stick with that worker and do what they instruct you to do. If there are some problems with the work, that worker will know what he or she has done and will be able to work on it, if you hire a different worker for the same issue then the new person won't know what's going on and it can mix up the communications between the spirit world, thus, mixing up the spell.

I know you're a reader but sometimes it is hard for readers to be objective about our own lives.
It is always good to be hopeful. The best thing is to stay positive, get more magical instruction, and keep honing your skills.

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Bruja_Miel

Unread post by Bruja_Miel » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Thank you for your help. I am concerned he is confused as well but needed a fresh perspective. He's still a bit distant but invited me out to a local charity event on Halloween. Its interesting that you mention ancestors. I have cultural and ethnic ties to Santeria and Romany practices. ( I'm kind of a mutt :-) )It should make for a magically productive night if I have some spiritual allies in my corner. Again, thank you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:42 am

Hello Bruja Miel,

This is exciting news! I am very happy to hear about the invite to the charity event on Halloween!
Keep up the good work.

Keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

I would say that sounds like a good sign. What you have experienced and heard following sounds like movement, I think. His crying while holding a baby? maybe that is him rethinking his previous thoughts and recognizing the mistake he made. Best of Luck to you!

Bruja_Miel

Unread post by Bruja_Miel » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 pm

You're quite right. In my experience the 3-3-3 rule had been a nice ballpark estimation but I've had signs or an intense result when doing work for other people well within a week. I did some cut and clear work for a friend whose husband would not divorce her despite how unhappy they were, within four days he went on a rampage of self pity, accused her of having affairs because he wasn't good enough and wanted a divorce. I didn't expect results that soon and she had been begging for a split from him for well over two years. It was a mile a minute!

Cathy

Unread post by Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 am

Hello everyone

Quick question, is the candle report sent after the candle is fully burnt on the alter or midway?

Ordered last Friday and am curious and excited to find out the result.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

Hi Cathy, candle reports are sent within two to three days of the candle being finishing burning. The reports shows how the glass looks and if there are any important signs left on the glass regarding the success of the working. It sounds like you still have a few days to go before your candle will even be finished burning. If you have specific questions on your candle feel free to call the shop.

Best of luck!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 am

I don't know if this is a sign or movement or just an example of the many forms that prayer can take, but it's made me smile ever since I noticed it:

Shortly before my target broke up with me my mother started kinda-sorta seeing someone, whom she became quite giddy about. One day after my target and I had been broken up for a few weeks she called me up rhapsodizing about how nice it was to have someone who would make a point of sharing his work schedule with her, whereupon I burst into tears and explained that I was so sad because I didn't have that.

Flash forward a couple weeks and now my target has started, out of nowhere and of his own accord, telling me his work travel schedule and also his schedule related to stuff with his kids. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Bit of a random question,

But has anyone ever had smells as a sign?

The only reason I ask is my target smells a real particular way, in whatever he wears, it smells really good and I've never smelt anything like it.
Today randomly, my clothes wreak of it and I haven't had contact with this person for ages and my clothes are clean.

I take it as a sign, I'm just curious of anyone else's experiences with smells?

:)

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

And just as I typed that...

(I had an IS candle lit for me at the misc.)

Randomly a song on the radio...

"My life in the gutter, black, I guess I'm running back to you"

Haha...

Signs are funny :P

Cathy

Unread post by Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks Miss Phoenix for clarifying! That's good to know.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello, Princess Anna,
Yes, those are signs!
Congrats!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:53 am

Hi Guys

I've had some candles burning for the return of my ex. When I burnt the candle I was travelling between Holland and Switzerland moving to my new house. Two days ago, I found out at the same time I was travelling he ended up at a wedding right right right between the two cities I was loving between. Now, is this a missed connection kinda thing? he lives in the uk and is hardly to spend pennies to come out... Im a little confused and I am not sure what to do with this. I ordered some candels to be burned at the MISC whilst I wait for the LM kits to come as my candles oil and all of that was DIY. I was also apparently working with a spirit buried in Luxembourg. Not far from the Z ZONE ;)

so yeah if anyone has anything to say please do so as I feel the spirit brought him back but because I was travelling he brought him between the two places... Now my ex is out of internet connection and I am wondering if he used to trip to make his way back or whatso whatso... because if he doesnt have internet anymore he probably is not under a permanent roof... Voila... I hope you guys can help!

I keep seeing signs after signs after signs but the news of this was too much... I see his name written in places, I see his place mentioned... Things like that... they are all obvious signs, some more subtil though...

Ok guys toodaloo!
Bless it Be!

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm

I remember reading somewhere on here that signs and movement can send you crazy. I think mine are starting to drive me up the wall lol. There are two I got today that's confusing me.

This morning I saw a lady who looked just like someone who is distantly linked to the work I'm doing at the moment. Tonight I lit a candle of a specific colour that's been snapping and popping frequently. I decided to have a sneaky peak at the profile of the person I thought I saw today. She changed the profile pic she's had up for about two weeks to a pic of a candle the same colour as the one I'm burning. Too much of a coincedence!

I get a bit confused between a sign and movement. How do you define the difference between a sign or movement? I would call the candle pic a sign but thinking about it maybe its movement because something out there influenced her to choose that photo...

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 am

Princess_LoveDiva, for me, a sign is something that could also be considered a coincidence. It is a little synchronicity that you might not even notice if you weren't paying attention. While movement is something much more concrete; like if you are working a love spell and the person contacts you out of the blue. Or you are working a job spell and you get a second interview. Actual movement....

appalachian_mama

Unread post by appalachian_mama » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 am

I am selling a property in another state, so I requested a St. Joseph candle to be burned for me by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. I just got the report. It states the candle burned steadily (which I think is good), but the report says "There are rings of herbs and glitter remaining on the glass of this candle, which suggests that there are obstacles and distractions connected to this situation. There is also a dead insect remaining on the glass, which marks a potential for outside interference."

I was able to bury a St. Joseph statue at the property before I left, I blessed the rooms, and I put a picture of St. Joseph where buyers will see him, and hid a picture of him in my house paperwork (title, etc) following the ritual Cat outlines on the information page about St. Joseph. I was just not able to leave a candle burning there, which is why I chose to have it done for me by MISC.

My question now is, what can I do next to expedite the sale and try to overcome the apparent obstacles. I am going to be in another state for two months and don't have access to the property, so I need to do things from a distance.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:31 am

appalachian_mama,

You could petition St. Expedite. He speeds things up. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
You could also get a pic of the house. I'm assuming your realtor has one.
Take the picture, use St. Joseph oil and dab in the corners of the pic plus in the center.
Get a St. Joseph candle from the Lucky mojo. Make your petition, place it under the candle and continue to
do the work. Pray and focus on that house getting sold.

Here's another hopefully helpful link: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
You can also use money drawing and attraction products to put on the picture of the house.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I normally don't put the St. Joseph statue where potential buyers can see him. I hide him in a bush so he can "see" the buyer. Or "attract" the buyer. But everybody is different. One of my realtor friends keeps a St. Joseph statue out in plain view.

You could also get a reading on the situation and have the reader/rootworker coach you on what to do for your situation.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck to you!
Miss Susan

appalachian_mama

Unread post by appalachian_mama » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks, Miss Susan, for the insightful response. I had thought of St. Expedite, but the other ideas are great as well.

Yes, I have lots of pictures of the house/property, so that will be easy.

Cheers!

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello All.

Hope your all doing well, and gaining great success!

I kind of need a little help here, I had a Black Cat Candle lit for me by the church. The candle and the divination came back that stating my desire points to a potential for outside interference. Now i had so muck luck playing games of chance, I go now and again.

But i need to know what candle i can burn next to rid of this outside interference, who has eyes on my gambling.

Hope this makes sense, but need some help here/ Would it be cast off evil?

Your sugesstions would be a great help.

Blessings to all.
Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 am

Cast Off Evil would only be appropriate if gambling is a problem for you.

Uncrossing and/or a 13 herb bath would be a better choice if you think someone is trying to cross you with bad luck.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Hello, Appalachian_Mama,
Aside from all the wonderful advice from Susan Barnes, just wanted to add one thing:
You can get a quick reading and magical coaching ALSO from Hoodoo Psychics. www.Hoodoopsychics.com
Good luck to you and wishing you the best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 am

If you're looking to burn candles, I'd suggest doing an Uncrossing or 13 herb bath first, then have a couple gambling luck candles set for you. Good ones are 3 Jacks and a King and Lady Luck.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 am

Greetings babybaby, I agree with the recommendation above of doing the Uncrossing or 13 Herb bath first. That is an important first step. If you want us at MISC to light another candle for you after that I would read through the many candles we offer for gambling/money luck and see which one feels most in alignment with you desires. And if you have any questions give us a call!

Best of luck!

Seeker

Unread post by Seeker » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:41 pm

HI I bought a break up spell kit, the one that comes with a black candle of the married couple. In between the groom and bride there is a candle which I lit for expected 7 days. Today is the 5 day and the groom's head fell off the and the bride collapsed forward (opposite side of the broom). The candle (in between them) is almost done. Maybe another 15-30 min and it'll finish and the melted wax of the candle in between surrounding them all around sort of....what can this mean? thank you..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Sounds like you are getting good signs from the candle -- but you should now watch and observe if there are signs of a break-up in real life.
catherine yronwode

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 am

Thank You guys so much, i thought i may have to do some cleansing but was not a 100%

I will take you up on setting the lights again as my private space at home is no longer there.

Love you all

babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Seeker

Unread post by Seeker » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 am

I've also had nightmares and got sick and haven't been feeling well or myself....a bit depressed and had fight with him although we are now okay buy I feel a black I cloud type over me feeling. Hope something is not going wrong....what do you think???

Seeker

Unread post by Seeker » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 am

Lastly i feel something in my chest as uncomfortable feeling....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Hello, Seeker,
I highly suggest that you see a physician as soon as possible.
Chest pains are always a medical emergency.
If you check out just fine, then we can make magical suggestions.
Please get some professional attention
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:30 am

Hi Guys

4 days ago I was working on my altar, cleaning it and all that jazz... spending with my spirits all in all... I decided to work on my career jar with St Peter (I know people tend to use st joseph but i feel st peter will open more doors for me because i want to follow different career paths), I added sugar, job herbs things like that and of course a precise petition! That day I also sent an email for a job (not on offer, a direct application if you may) and 12 hours I got an email from the man saying he has 1 position available so I sent him my website today (its for a photography job, so i wanted to show my work)... i saw no signs, but is this a movement?

Thanx for input

Marine
Bless it Be!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:29 pm

That would look a lot like movement. Keep in mind that you don't always get signs, or movement - but may end up with completion. Or you may get signs and movement, and no conclusion. Or all, or none. This really isn't a ''rule set'', and the very first post in this thread by Miss Cat is a must-read on the subject :)

That said: may you get the position!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:59 am

Hi Aura

Thanx! I am still praying to St Peter, and of course applying other places :) But this is the exact job I asked for in my Career Jar... I took my jars with me at xrds last night :)
Bless it Be!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 am

Hi Guys!

Hahahaha! Dont I have a Halloween special for u!!!!

So i'm fine, enjoying the day ish, my costume situation is a major disaster at this point, but anywhoI am going as Lollipop Chainsaw a character from a video game i like... ive not told anyone coz i like to keep costumes secret until the last moment...

and then today my mum sends me the link of a picture of my ex at a halloween party last night with some fat chick (grrr i hate for doing that it messed me up for a sec) and they are both dressed as zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How hilarious is that???!!!

now guys it gets better!!! I have set an IS on him... and well reports came back mixed, probably because of that fat blonde biatch... but i think if i work more on it it will work... anywho... today my friend is coming to see me... and the train is delayed... i call him and ask why? and he says an old bomb from the war... the spirit is receive to help me died in the second world war... hmmm... i think those are pretty strong signs wouldnt you?

i was also burning a homemade spell with a purple candle and 9 orange pins in it because i really want him to contact me... and at the fourth pin there was a clear pair of scissors made out of two pins and the othe two pins were together. as the image u see for break up spells so i think it either tells me to a break up spells or that it has already happened... comments?
Bless it Be!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 am

sorry guys forgot to mention lollipop chainsaw is a Zombie killer... thats why its hilarious!

btw he looks so tired and lost on his picture i think the IS is defo affecting him... *smiles alla round*

understand the dude left me pregnant abroad and with huge debts of his, people coming to our house asking for money and so forth... so i felt compelled to use the IS.

however, i find that great that i go as a zombie killer and him as a zombie i think its a strong just here! :)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello, Berlingreen,
Yes, sounds like it!!
But am questioning the last paragraph in your second post. He left you pregnant?
I sure hope he's paying you child support. If not, maybe consider legal action and some spell work for this....
PLEASE Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:06 am

Hi Miss A

Well yeah I hope those are positive signs though...

I was pregnant, and went for an adoption option program but due to stress and medical conditions I lost the baby. When I told him he told me to F off and cut all ties. Thats why I want to grab his mind with the IS and make him suffer. He never worked for 3 years and I paid for everything, cigarettes, nights out, restaurants, rent, electricity, bed, condoms... Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he started to get very jealous and it ended in a fight and he ended up in jail for a couple of months... And when he got out he was violent and stressed and caused drama every minute of the day and in the end we broke up and he went home... leaving me pregnant and with no home and no friend in a new city we came to for him in the first place... So yes I want his mind to be taken over by the IS but I know he wont be back... I've asked LM to light some IS candles for me so I dont get too invloved with it... My love candle's always seems to lean left which I understand means Im getting too involved in the spells and might self sabotage it... so at the MISC, they do it and I get a report... and i worry less about it because its not in front of my face... so there... Please comment back as I feel so alone in this...
Bless it Be!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”