Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
CaptainConjure
HRCC Student
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 am

Hello Susan,

Thank you for the advice. I was going to do one for my friend, but I found that he does not want the relationship anymore because she cheated on him and he is now with someone else.

This honey jar I am making is for myself and my wife. We been separated for about a year now. I had made a honey jar back in Sept. with what I was told was many of the wrong things, yet from the 1st day it started working miracles. Then trying to correct what was in it, by putting in other herbs. I somehow broke the spell and unfortunately our relationship has taken a horrible turn. It is now worst then it has ever been.

I've tried to revived my old honey jar with no luck and even made a new one. But Looking back at my original jar, for some reason I can't explain, one could feel an energy that is hard to put into words. It was like if it was alive from the fist day.

The new honey jar that I made does not have that energy. But due to the horrible turn in our relationship, I was not in a 100% state of mind and spiritually drained when I made it. The energy was not there.

I have taken time to cleanse myself and get in a far better state of mind. I been taking John the Conquer baths and tried to stay at peace and relaxation.

I'm just trying to repeat my original work.

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Imnewatthis,

It sounds like your first jar was done well. But you're questioning the work and uncertainty about your work may be what is messing things up. I've read back over your posts and I feel you have a natural ability for this work.

You can do this. I know you can. If Miss Aida complimented you, that tells me a lot. She knows what she's doing.

I'm glad to see you are getting yourself into a good state of mind. Get back to the state where you were when you did the other spell but
this time know that you were experimenting with the last one and it actually worked for awhile. With that said, keep doing this knowing you are getting better and better at it every time you do it.

When I reread your last post, it popped into my head that a song might be helpful to you while doing this spell.
Was there a particular song you and she liked and listened together during happy times? If so, listen to that song while doing the spell.
If there are words to the song that are good, intense, loving words, say or sing them aloud while performing the spell.

You said the other spell you did had an energy to it, breathe new energy into this new spell, give it life.

You're good, you can do this.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Dear Susan,

Thank you do much for cheering me on! The honey jar I did last night is burning with a long steady flame and has no tears, just like the one I did the other day. Now I am working 3 honey jars for myself and my wife and they are all burning identically to one another. They are probably burning fine but my lack of knowledge is the only thing that makes me wonder?

Once Again Thank You,
CaptainConjure

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm

I was thinking about Honey jars and sweetening work..and It hit me...

Bear with me ..I am a Spiritual Free Thinker and come up with off the wall ideas and questions

What about HoneyCombs?? This is the hive..the Home and Stability of Producing Honey right?... Is it not where it all begins?

Can I not put a Honey Comb in my Honey Jar to Produce my desires? :D :D :D

forgot to add .. I found this too :
He I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. FriendsEat, friends, and drink; drink your fill of love.
Song of Solomon 5:1-3

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 pm

There is an excellent way to work with honey comb AND that Bible verse that I learned from Momma Starr from AIRR. Get your piece of honey comb, smosh it out until it's flat, tear that verse out of the Bible and write your petition on it, fold it up in the honey comb and push it down into a honey jar. LIght candles on top.

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

MaryBee wrote:There is an excellent way to work with honey comb AND that Bible verse that I learned from Momma Starr from AIRR. Get your piece of honey comb, smosh it out until it's flat, tear that verse out of the Bible and write your petition on it, fold it up in the honey comb and push it down into a honey jar. LIght candles on top.

Mary
Can this be used for Love Drawing,Marriage or Reconciliation?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Honeycombs in honey jars are not new to you, greeneyes2, although you are to be congratulated for thinking of this all on your own, of course. The idea is, of course, natural and ancient, which is to say that you are on the right track.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Honeycombs in honey jars are not new to you, greeneyes2, although you are to be congratulated for thinking of this all on your own, of course. The idea is, of course, natural and ancient, which is to say that you are on the right track.
Thanks Cat :D .. The amount of energy that the honey bees put into their hive says it all!! There is energy in Honeycombs.. It is fascinating actually the more I read up on the exact precision of the honeybee's..Did you know the comb actually starts as a circle but is formed into a perfect hexagon by the mandibles of the bee strengthening the hive with the sweet nectar and adding their wax substance..

I actually can not take all the credit for this ..It was St Rita ... I have been researching St Rita since last night.. I am led by spirit on this one Miss Cat

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi Every1,

When I made my honey jars I had the same thought and left part of the honey comb in them. I was thinking of the energy and devotion of the bees that made it. I felt that if I was wrong, it couldn't hurt.

What I have been wondering, is there a difference with what the bees made the honey with? I have a friend that works commercial hives. Depending on the orchards where they put the bees the taste of the honey differs greatly.

Blessing to all,
CaptainConjure

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi,

So i was working on my honey jar for 3 weeks and my ex gave me a booty call on full moon. I refused, i felt an insult, i wanted love instead. He hasn't contacted back. I warm my jar regularly with candle burning n warm water bath. Any thing else i can do with the jar to speed up the working?
And i read honey jar once it starts working it's results are powerful and consistent! I am just hoping he would be back again n soon!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:26 pm

togetherforever,

Very few relationships thrive without sexuality or some form of intimate contact. You cannot expect a honey jar to turn a man romantic but celibate. In my experience refusing a booty call from an ex goes against the work of the sweetening jar. You felt insulted, but now he feels hurt. You have set your work back to square one, i fear.

Imagine instead that you had accepted the sexual encounter, shown himself (and yourself) a really good time, gotten into some after-sex cuddles, gotten some of his personal stuff and yours, worked some sex magic with that, and kept him all lovey? Then the honey jar could have done its REAL job, to sweeten him to you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:59 am

What an absolutely clever way to work the notorious booty call, Miss Cat!
Wise advice as always, I love it!

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you for replying Cat!
If my jar could bring him back once, it would again as well. i am hopeful!

I was thinking to carry a mojo bag with me at all times which would contain his pic, coriander seeds, cardimum, rose mary, Star anis, cinnamon barks. will sew a bag with a red fabric myself. Anything else i should add to the bag to speed up the process?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 am

Hi togetherforever, I'd swap the star anise out and place two matched lodestones and a pair of balm of gilead buds in there. Make sure you dress it with Reconciliation and Return to Me oils.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:51 pm

I've been reading Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and have to say it's a great resource!

I noticed cactus listed in the table for Conditions: Jinxing, and thought yes cactus would be great to use in break up work or hotfooting.

Then I realized I have a sweet jar made with agave that I've been working for months with mixed results. I've been especially disappointed by it lately and I'd thought of starting a new one.

My question is, as agave nectar comes from cacti could it be counterproductive to use in a sweet jar? Sweet but thorny?

My target's behavior runs to extremes; sometimes warming to me, and other times rather prickly or even evasive. Lately it's been all the latter, so I definitely want to start a new jar, but should I avoid the agave?

Thanks for all your help!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:44 pm

littlestevie,

Agave is not a cactus. Whoever told you that was way wrong.

Agave is a monocot plant, like a Lily, Onion, Garlic, Iris, or Daffodil.

Cactus is a dicot plant like its relatives Carnation, Swiss Chard, Beet, and Ice Plant.

Please, please learn a little more about botany if you want to work hoodoo herb magic. There is no substitute for basic knowledge about the plant kingdom and its major families. It will help you in oh so many ways.

That being said, you are right that Agave is prickly -- and as such, it sure would not be my first choice for a sweet jar. There is a reason those jars are traditionally made with sugar, honey, or syrup. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.
catherine yronwode

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:24 am

Hi,

If my actions betrayed my intentions, how long will the jar take to manifest my intentions again? Also i got my pair of loadstones today, can i open my jar n put them inside it? Or i just put them in my mojo bag that i am gona prepare. Also where should i pinup my mojo bag on my body? Would it be fine it i put it in my hand bag which stays with me all the time?

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 am

You mean you did something like... cause an argument? Stalk your target? How long the results will manifest depend on a combination of factors, so I'd try not to inject any doubt into the work by sweating over one particular (negative) action that I did.

Didn't you say you've meant to use those lodestones for your mojo bag? You don't have to pin your mojo to a clothing item. Put it inside your bra when you go out. Or put it in your handbag. I usually have my mojo next to my skin for the first week then carry it on my person - or even put it on my altar (depending on what type of mojo it is) afterwards.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:17 am

My ex asked me for a casual sex and i refused! Now i realize i did my spell some damage maybe, coz i haven't heard from him since then, been a week.

Would you please help me with the ingredients and a proper method to prepare my love/reconciliation mojo bag.

so far i got myself
1. cinnamon,
2. cardamom
3. cloves
4. star anise (swapped out)
5. coriander seeds
6. cumin seeds
7. lots of rosemarry
8. lodestone pair

I don't know how exactly to annotate it with oil? should i feed the four corners/hebs/his picture what? and can i use red velvet as the fabric ( do i need to wash dry the fabric before i sew it into a mojo bag?) any special dimensions that i need to follow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Dear togetherforever,

You might find the following info on mojo bags.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Are you asking about honey jar spells or mojo bags?

Go to the thread on Mojo bags.

If you didn't have sex with him, it more than likely wasn't the spell that didn't work, he just got frustrated.
You missed an opportunity to get his personal bodily items. Plus you had the opportunity to establish physical intimacy with him again. When he comes back, have sex with the man. Blow his socks off, so he'll keep coming back.

No, velvet is not used in a mojo bag or a mojo hand.
Flannel is used. Some people use leather.

When you read up on how to properly make a mojo, then do what Colette said and wear it in your bra or in your purse.
Hop on over to the Mojo hand thread. Read "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by Catherine Yronwode. Go to the mojo section. I believe I put in the link above for you.

Or, hire a reader/rootworker to give you some magical coaching. AIRR
If you want a faster response go to : http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Thank you for replying dear!

Can u plz suggest me some text from Psalm while i pray to my mojo bag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello, Togetherforever,
Here is the page on Psalms. Take a look at the index and see what appeals to you. Something will stand out: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Also, the Song of Solomon is frequently used for love magic
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best of luck with your root work
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Thank you dear!

But that link isnt working.. i tried several times. nth opens up. Can u give me a good verse for reconciliation work please?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:59 am

Hello, TogetherForever,
I am so SORRY! I put an extra "o" I the word: "Book" and that's why you couldn't link to it. My bad...
It's fixed now. Check it myself.
PLEASE go through these first and if you still haven't decided, then let us know.
It's always better when you yourself make a decision about what prayers to use as spirit is leading you. HOWEVER, if you can't decide after reviewing these, I'll be more than happy to make suggestions.
Different root workers have specific ones that they prefer. So, you might get a few ideas.
Again, please accept my sincere apology for my error in posting that thread incorrectly.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the help!

Psalms 85
[1] LORD, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
[2] Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
[3] Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
[4] Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
[5] Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
[6] Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
[7] Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
[8] I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
[9] Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
[10] Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
[11] Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
[12] Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
[13] Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.

i really liked this prayer. i will hold my honey jar in my hand while i recite this today! i hope it's beneficial towards the reconciliation..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

TogetherForever,
GOOD FOR YOU!
That's a beautiful prayer.
Congrats!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

I had two questions about my honey jar I have one sweetening my ex girlfriend towards me and I was wondering does my jar have to be on an altar because I dont have one and the wax on my jar is getting pretty high on top of my jar do I remove it or keep it their? thanks in advance.

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Also i was wondering if i could cast a circle of small candles n burn them around my honey jar while a separate candle burns on my jar, they could push my intent more fiercely. Any instructions for that? what colour and positions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello, TogetherForever,
Yes you could do that.
You could make a circle. a heart, etc. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Miss cat just recently wrote a book on Candle Magic. It is totally awesome and I HIGHLY recommend it: www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
And here's another book that I like: The Master Book of Candle Burning. Find it on this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
You will be an expert after reading all this material!!
Hope this helps.
Good Luck
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shocky54

Unread post by Shocky54 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:49 pm

I am still wondering about my sweetening jar questions if someone could help me please my question is posted a few post above this one.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Dearest Shocky54
I am so so sorry! I didn't see your post.
Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention.
Now, to answer your questions:
No, your jar doesn't have to be on a formal altar. You can make anything your altar. Even your bathtub or your shower stall. I personally don't like to move my work around once a designated place is established, though.
Although I have many altars, if I feel so inclined, I will use my bathroom, or my dresser, etc., for other work (when I'm moved to do so). Therefore, it's not a problem.
As far as the candle wax is concerned, it's not advisable to scrape it off unless it is interfering with successive candles and the ability to read the wax symbols (or if it becomes a fire hazard). Then, you can do so. Dispose of the wax in the fashion recommended on the site: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I hope this helps.
Again, PLEASE accept my sincere apologies.
Take care

Shocky54 wrote:I had two questions about my honey jar I have one sweetening my ex girlfriend towards me and I was wondering does my jar have to be on an altar because I dont have one and the wax on my jar is getting pretty high on top of my jar do I remove it or keep it their? thanks in advance.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi,
I am planning to make a love honey jar to bring back someone I used to date. I've read a few different honey jar instructions and some say to pray to the candle until it burns out. But others do not say that. Which way is correct or more effective? And if I do have to pray to it until it burns out, can I use a birthday candle so that I won't have to pray for 2 hours until the candle burns out? I'm not sure if using a birthday candle will have the same effects as a chime candle.

Faith

Unread post by Faith » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

I made a honey for my ex boyfriend to come back home to me and stay and for us to be together again. Also he's short tempered with me bc of our breakup, so I want to sweeten him. We are on talking terms, we see each other often, he spends the night, we make love. Every is great but he doesn't stay after 2-3days. We use to live together, when he broke up with me he moved back to his mom. I want him to move back in with me. He doesn't call me everyday like he use to, when he wakes up or before bed or throughout the day. One min he seems confused about coming back then he's like "friends" . But he still acts like we are together. He's not mean, to me but , if he snaps he catches himself and apologizes. I just want him to be more nice, consistent , to kiss my butt, to put me first, to give our relationship another chance and move back home with me and have a baby. I notice everyone does their honey jar different. I hope I did mine right, correct me if I'm wrong. I made it already. I have a small glass jar , as instructed, I added the man and woman little red dolls, first, then cut his and my face out a pic and place on the face of the dolls, added another pic of us together kissing , along with my petition on parchment paper in pen, in that I placed his hair, semen cut from towel, and my hair tied in a knot and another parchment paper with his name 5x and mine 3x tic tac toe fashion, all folded separately , & towards me, place in between (middle) of the dolls bind together with black rope and 2 magnets, like they are kissing, I added very little of mixed oils come to me, stay, love me, etc then added sugar and honey but the honey filled half way. Can I open it and fill to the top? Does it matter , and should I add herbs and power? I thought if opened once closed the spell will not work, is that true. I was told odd numbs (3,5,7) I have 5 red candles , I wrote on what I want. His name , DOB, & sign. Read psalms 5 I was told? Should light 5 days in the row or MWF and I was instructed to out under my bed on his side.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 am

Hi Nyceguy21180,

Neither way is ''more correct'' nor ''more effective'' - the methods simply vary from worker to worker and both work fine. There are lots of ways to play the same tune in jazz - think of rootwork the same way. The song is always the same, but different people interpret it differently. If you do decide to pray all the way through, using a birthday-sized candle is fine.

Yet another method to consider is to inscribe and anoint your candle with your prayer prior to setting it on the jar and lighting it: it's kind of half-way between both methods you described.

Blessings and Success in your work.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:38 am

Hi Faith,

I'm going to suggest you get a reading on the best manner in which to work your situation because you want that single little honey jar to do a lot of different things and you may also benefit in some magical coaching on how to do the work. A few little flags also go up reading your post which bring up certain questions you may want to pose yourself:

''I want him...to kiss my but, to put me first'' - Question: do you want a partner or a slave? If your partner feels free to be himself and have his space, he's more likely to be truly on equal and giving terms with you. A relationship is based on creating an environment for mutual growth, not on confining someone to a given set of behaviours.
''I want him to move back in and have a baby'' - Babies rarely make a rocky relationship better. It is usually wise to begin by bringing the couple back together, making the bond strong and committed and THEN moving to the baby-making part of the equation.

His being short-tempered because of the break-up is pretty normal, in addition to the sweeting work, some Healing and Tranquility can help a lot to restore some of the equilibrium that was lost. Clarity can also help him stop sending mixed messages which are no doubt quite frustrating for you. A combination of the bath crystals used in body products and laundry is excellent; you could also work the oils on a skull candle.

For the honey jar, please begin by reading this entire thread which can help steer you in the right direction. As a general rule, dolls are not usually included in honey jars. They are separate works in their own right, you can read more about them here: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... da7c917c31. Usually only one sweetener is used as well, either sugar or honey but not both. With regards to re-opening the jar, you'll see lots on that in this thread as you read. Finally, I don't know where you go the information on psalm 5 but in hoodoo it is usually used for business matters and dealing with authority figures: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_5. Consider instead psalms 45 & 46 or passages from the Song of Songs.

Blessings and Success in your Works.
Aura Laforest

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi there!

I have a question about my honey jar. My honey is crystallized. Does this mean I have to get a new honey jar and take out the petition paper from this old jar
and start over again? I started the honey jar in January, but haven't worked with it the past few months, (family issues I was dealing with).
If the honey crystallizes does this kill the work? I know honey itself is the only food that doesn't spoil even if it crystallizes. I haven't been able to heat
the honey up, even putting it in hot water.
Also I have been lighting votives, since it's what I can get. I have been blowing out the candle if I can't burn it all in one night. Should I be pinching it out instead if I can't burn it
all? Thanks for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello, Summerflower,
Take a look at this page and do not fret: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-ans ... 36s260.htm
Alsop lease PLEASE don't ever blow out your candles. Either snuff or pinch them out. Blowing them out is not an acceptable practice.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 am

If I accidentally put chilli flakes in my honey jar, could I fish them all out and add more honey to counteract the effect?

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:00 pm

i will be meeting my ex soon. what oils should i use on myself or what should i do to make him fall in love with me n follow me like crazy n love me?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi togetherforever

A mix of follow me boy, fires of love and bewitching may work, also if you can add some menses to his food or drink this may help, perhaps suggest going for a coffee and sneaking it in?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi Conjureangel,

If the chili flakes ''accidentally'' went into your honey jar - I would take this as a bad sign and start the work over. Next time make sure that you keep any inflammatory herbs out of the way when you assemble the jar.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Shocky54 wrote:I had two questions about my honey jar I have one sweetening my ex girlfriend towards me and I was wondering does my jar have to be on an altar because I dont have one
Throughout the centuries, many people have had to do rootwork in secret or in cramped quarters. The bare minimum requirement is a flat surface where the work will not be disturbed. When you're not actually burning a candle on your honey jar, you can wrap it in a paper bag and put it out of sight, out of harm's way.
and the wax on my jar is getting pretty high on top of my jar do I remove it or keep it their? thanks in advance.
Most people will let it stay, only breaking off the wax on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. If it's getting awkward to set a candle on it, you can carve a little hole for the candle to sit in.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

Hey aura

No I accidentally added them as I was confused about the purpose, I managed to fish them all out or shall I start again?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 am

My answer remains the same - I'd start over. But that's only me and opinion is worth what it's worth.

Cayenne is very very occasionally used in love work, but usually by those who have a long family history of working and/or who know exactly what to expect from it. I've occasionally used it in my own marriage when there's been a festering issue that won't come to a head; to ''make the fight/abcess break'' if you will: but it's tricky business, the results are explosive and you have to be ready to do a fair bit of healing and soothing to make things right after (the make-up sex is usually pretty hot though ;) ).

If you just want to add some ''heat'' to the relationship - use Ginger: far safer.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks aura, I value your opinion so I will start over, its just that I am running low on personal concerns as I have no contact with my target currently. Would it be ok to cut the hair strands that I have into segments? Or is this out of the question as I have heard that cutting ruins the magic?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Conjureangel,

You can cut a hair into pièces without a problem - it won't affect the outcome. You're cutting the concern - not the spell or petition paper.

You can also wash off the hair from the honey jar you will be taking apart and re-use it in the new one - that's also a great way to save on concerns and keep the connection strong.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi aura

That's exactly what I did! I washed the hair from the old jar :D, thanks for clarifying aura I'm so glad I can cut the hair.

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey everyone,

Long time, no see!! I have been trying not to obsess on my work, hence I have not been here for a while. Feels good to be back.
I have a question concerning multiple honey jars. I started a HJ back in April before I had the proper knowledge of how to work a honey jar. Yes, I had the appropriate herbs, name paper, etc, but after reading and learning more, I decided (since I was not seeing any movement) that my best bet would to be to start a new jar completely. So far I have not seen any movement (started it in Sept) but I am feeling good based on my reading with ConjureMan Ali.

So my question is this: what should I do with the old honey jar? I have not thrown it out or emptied it, because I did see some signs while I was working on it and I don't want to abandon/undo any of its works. It has been sitting under my bed as I work my new honey jar on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Helllo, Purple Hippie,
How are you? Was wondering what happened to you as I see you on the radio shop chat!!
If you're now seeing signs on it then keep it. It's still working.
That's my advice
Otherwise, if you don't want it anymore, find disposals here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Take care and keep in touch!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
Yeah lesson learned not to blow out the candles ever.

summerflower

Unread post by summerflower » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi there!
One more thing- I looked on the information page about honey jars and noticed for
love it said to write the names on the petition paper 3 times. I did the honey jar
before I found this site/store and wrote the names 9 times. Will it not work because
I wrote it too many times or could it still work? Thanks for any help.

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:25 am

I need advice and HELP!

I did honey jar for my ex. so now he is talking and he says, the friendship stays we we have sex otherwise it does not. v clearly! n since we are separated by geographical distance, he wants phone sex which would be of no advantage to me for getting personal concerns etc.

I dont want to lose him. but he is making me compromise on my dignity!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello, TogetherForever,
I haven't looked back at your posts. But, have you had a reading on this?
Sounds like your honey jar worked but not exactly as you had planned. And we really don't want you to compromise your ethics.
Sometimes, unexpected things like this happen for a reason. It may even be some type of obstacle that your own spirits are putting up as a warning. So, you really ought to find out the entire picture here.
You could get a reading from either Hoodoo Psychics www.hoodoopsychics.com
or from an AIRR worker http://readersandrootworkers.org
We're wishing you the very best.
And praying that your ultimate desires are fulfilled.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

togetherforever

Unread post by togetherforever » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes it may be true that the spirits might be guiding me. i got a reading 2 months back n it was hopeful with greater chances of reconciliation.

He demands only sex with nth else no care of my emotions or concerns what so ever. so i refused! i guess i dont want a guy like that in my life.

But one thing keeps bothering me, when i had nth related to sex written in my petition, why does it all boil down to that? i mean how could it be like that? why would spirits take that as my prayer n influence him into giving that to me only?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Good Evening Togetherforever,
I can honestly say that I don't know. I would have to read you to know the answer.
But, my suspicion is that he relates sex with love.
Not all people think alike, you know. My idea of love begins with: flowers: wining & dining me; giving me expensive jewelry; complimenting me every 1/2 hour, etc. In other words, my idea is story book love. Someone else's idea of love is sexual closeness and compatibility. Yours may be something else.
But, this is only my educated guess.
You would have to speak to your reader about this.
If this were me, I would have the sex and collect as many personal concerns as I possibly could in order to bind him to me. But, that's just me.
Wishing you the best and praying that everything works out with him.
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:07 pm

I was thinking about sweet jars.

I am really learning about the herbs,spices and curios.. I am drawn to look at the Raspberry Leaves for some reason right now.. I was at the store last night and saw raspberry jam.. I would think this with fresh raspberries,sugar,honey,karo syrup,raspberry leaves and other love herbs,spices and curios would be excellent for woman petitioning faithful true,strong type of passion and love.. I am thinking outside the "jar" so to speak.

What other types of herbs,spices or curios would be good for this? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Hello, Greeneyes2,
This fantastic book has it all!!
We like to call it: "The Green Bible". It's the best book EVER on herbs. www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Have a great evening.
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ambrose1

Unread post by ambrose1 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:14 am

So far everything I have seen says the personal concern to use regarding another is their hair, unfortunately I do not have nor am I able to gather their hair(I wish I could) but I do have other personal concerns of theirs. Would I be able to use those in place of the hair and still see results? I have Cat's black folder and hoodoo herb and root books where it lists what constitutes the personal concerns and some of those I do have just not the hair, will it make a huge difference to use what I have instead?

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have been back and forth on this forum asking all types of questions. You might remember me asking questions about my honey jar. I first started with calamus, spiknard,licorice root,Deer's tongue and the oils were marriage oil influence oil, do as I say oil with pink candle MWF than I mixed it up and added red for 7 days and pink for 7 days later down the line I added catnip,honeysuckle, orange peel with marriage oil, love me oil, chuparrosa oil. This is where it got tricky I guess. I ran out of candles so I would shake the jar every so often all I got from him was a commitment of friendship we were already friends and were dating so I was a bit pissed off.....so I the jar alone for awhile.

Im the meantime I had a uncrossing vigil candle lit on your alter and I had a uncrossing bath with the crystals and mop the floor with the leftovers. I had a road opening candle. The uncrossing candle was to uncross anything that had to do with love and money basically anything that was preventing from moving forward. The road opening was to clear the way for love and money with no names specified.

Here is where it gets tricky. An old friend surfaced and we went out he said he was glad I am back in his life and he wasn't letting me go. Than he said we should get married. I was happy to hear all those things but than.....The man that I had the honey jar for, he started calling again and came over today. He said he missed us and said he had been on his exodus. I don't know what he was praying about but I had not spoke to him since I said some things basically putting my foot down and that was a month or 2 ago because he and I have been seeing each other for almost 2 yrs now and still not getting what I really want.

I love my honey jar man and I am in love with him and I want a marriage proposal. He and I cant seem to say away from each other for any long period of time. The question is should I do the resistant lover spell with the cubed berries or the skull spell to get in his head or a marriage spell with the marriage candle or the Adam & Eve candle Help PLEASE :roll:

Thanks
Lovebird

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:29 pm

The honey jar man responded to your magic very well. If you still want him, focus on him and forget the other guy. Don't jump into a totally new relationship just because this other guy says he'll marry you. Why would you want to marry someone who hasn't been in your life in awhile? Keep working on the honey jar man, that's my advice. I also suggest you get a reading to determine your next best course of action.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”