Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 am

Hi Jules6186, it could also be that the candle took some time at first because it needed the energy to build up. After a couple of days of your working with it the energy was built up to a point where it took off running. Pretty similar to what Miss Aida suggested. If you see signs that the working was effective you might not need to do any more work, but it wouldn't hurt to start another skull.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:05 am

Thank you Miss Aida! That does make some sense as this is the first time working with a skull candle. I find it fascinating though. Any other advice on focusing the skull candles work would be appreciated!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you both Miss Phoenix And Miss Aida! I plan to start another one probably and be more careful about monitoring it's burn. I'm curious as to what you visualize while you work it? I am intrigued by the image Miss Aida presented of seeing the target as if they were hypnotized. I always pictures my suggestions coming to fruition in their actions but I also found that visualization a bit disjointed and all over the place. I'm wondering now if it would help it to be clearer If I just pictured the target laying on the proverbial "therapists couch" hypnotized or perhaps sitting in a chair in front of me facing away so I focus on the back of their head but they can't "see" me working? Thoughts?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Jules6186, I do something similar to Miss Aida, I see my target sleeping and my words infiltrating their subconscious. This is basically the same idea as hypnotizing them. I whisper right into the ear of the skull candle, as if it was the actual head of my target. This is what has been the most effective for me, but your milage may vary.

Best of luck!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 am

Yeah looked on the search bar still couldnt find the answers I was looking for been looking for awhile..lol If you or any of the people can help with the questions that would be helpful, because I wanted to start soon as possible..

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi mysticguy,

1) Both ways of doing it can be used, it comes down to a matter of preference.
2) Example B is the most common way of doing it.
3) Deploy/dispose of the remains as for any other spell. The instructions on laying tricks can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Keep in mind that working your candle (and any other rootwork) is more like playing jazz than a classical concerto. The timing can be played with and improvisation on the theme is ok when you play jazz. Once you understand the principles of working with candle magic, you can adapt the work to your needs. Don't rely on a rigid ''protocol'' in your practice, you'll likely find it more limiting than anything else.

Blessings and success to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks so much for your help so far everyone! I plan to do a second skull candle just to be safe. Just one quick question on how to properly write the petition paper. I found this on Conjureman Ali's blog:

"If you want a petition paper where you command someone to do something, or influence them to act a certain way then use the following:
1. Write out the name of the target a number of times (3, 7, 9)
2. Turn the paper 90 degrees either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on whether you wish to draw something or decrease its influence. I.e. if you want to have someone gain courage then clockwise to draw the courage, if you want to send this person away then counterclockwise.
3. Now cross and cover their name with your command written the same number of times as their name."

So if I get this right, if I wanted to have a person think a certain way, I would cross it with the command? Or my name in caps to have domination? For example only, say I wanted to influence someone to transfer schools or change jobs, would you write their name and cross it with "leave XXXX school" or "leave XXXX job" or would I cross it with my name and circle it with the command? If I cross with the command, what do I circle it with? "Do as I say" or "think and I say" or something like that? Or nothing? Thanks! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello Jules,
Cross it with your command. The circle can most definitively say ;Do as I say:
Here's a couple of links for you to see what products you might want to use when you dress this petition paper. www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:51 am

Thanks for clarifying, Miss Aida! I definitely have LM's commanding oil in my stock! :)

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 am

Would a skull candle be a good option if I want my target to be more bound to me? What I mean is that I already think of him a lot, and I would like for him to think about me constantly, while keeping myself out of that for a while. I feel like doing a honey jar right now would have us both bound to each other, and I would like for him to be a bit obsessed/want me more than I want him.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:14 am

Good Morning, Mezan,
Yes, definitely!
I love the skull candles because I am able to treat them as if I have the person under hypnosis. And, can therefore give the target "hypnotic suggestions".
GREAT idea!
Also, no problem in doing both a honey jar along with a skull candle spell.
Please keep us posted and have a wonderful day
HRCC Graduate #1631

ladyfocuz23
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladyfocuz23 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I have a honey jar just finished a penis candle should I wait few days and oil my sku.l.l n tk to it while oiling it don't wana do to much

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:22 am

You can do a divination and see if you should wait or work right away ladyfocuz23.

You could also load the skull candle with personal concerns and herbs and oïl it for a few days while talking to it and stroking it as you would a doll baby. Then a week after the penis candle will have been complete, start burning the candle you've been talking to meanwhile. That way you keep the work going, but also don't put too much heat on the situation at once.
Aura Laforest

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Oh this seems like a ridiculous question but I have to ask it! Working my skull candle and things are going well. Slow burn but clean and strong flame. What I expected. While working it, I was blowing smoke at it and accidentally blew too hard and put it out! Wasn't intentionally to snuff candle, pure accident. Did I screw up?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Good Evening Jules6186,
You could have ruined the spell. You NEVER blow out a candle.
However, this was a mistake.
You could try relighting it and praying and asking for forgiveness (while explaining that this was a mistake).
It may work, it may not. You'll have to wait and see what the candle signs show.
If you have problems, you'll have to get another and start again.
Sorry.....
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:35 am

Hi everyone!

I've been visualizing a psychic vision skull candle working, it sort of just came to me the other day. I saw myself dressing the candle with Clarity and Psychic Vision (love that combination! Maybe some Master Key too.), so that I have the clarity of mind to perceive spirit and to enhance my abilities. Then, filling the eyes with herbs to enhance psychic vision, as well as the ears, so that I may hear too. The bottom would be loaded with personal concerns and a name paper. I also thought of putting in a laurel leaf with a written petition for clarity and putting that in somewhere at the top of the skull, or maybe it would be best folded in with name paper? Burning it every morning at dawn for 7 days feels like the right way to go too.

Does this sound ideal for someone working on their clarity of mind and psychic vision? I'd love to hear some thoughts!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Good Evening, Archaichoney,
This sounds like wonderful work!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
However, am wondering WHY you would use bay Laurel/Bay leaf?
Read about it here: www.herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html
Have you looked at the other herbs? www.luckymojo.com/mojocateherbs.html
Have a wonderful evening!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 am

archaichoney: I think that sounds great and am not as concerned about the laurel leaf as Miss Aida is. Bay leaves ward off the bad as well as keep secret and protect, and I think if in your vision you are using a bay laurel leaf for the petition that would not be a ruinous ingredient. I have used bay leaves, Solomon seal roots, etc for writing petitions directly on. Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

archaichoney

Unread post by archaichoney » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Miss Aida - I want to say I heard a recent LM Radio Show talk about using Bay Leaf for clarity and success work. In HHRM Bay Leaf is also mentioned in being used for clarity of the mind and to aid in seeing the future. I'll have to delve deeper into it's use or sure!

Sashee78

Unread post by Sashee78 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi everyone, I hope someone can answer my question. I've been working a red skull candle to influence my ex boyfriend thoughts. I've so far have burned two candles in a period of 5 days and I would only light them for 2-3 hours and I'm suppose to work spell for 7 days, so I'm hopping it's a good sign. The first skull candle remains I disposed of a cross road, was this the correct way? Since its not a come to I didn't feel the need to bury it in my yard.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello, Sashee,
Sounds like you're on the right track!
If you have any questions about disposal, read this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best with your spell!!
Take care and have a good week!
HRCC Graduate #1631

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Hello everyone ! :D
I was wondering how would i go about making one of my friends fall in love with me. Im totally friend-zoned! I want to use a skull candle to get inside her head and make her have loving thoughts of me so on and so forth. How would i go about using a skull candle because i am very unclear with it :? . Do i NEED her hair because i have no way to get it(will it still work if i dont have hairs?) , I have pictures, and her hand-writing. Also may someone provide me info about what oils i should get?? Do i have to call her spirit into the skull and make it her , like a poppet(How will i do that if i need to?) I need steps D: i need help with this to the fullest ! Please help me someone!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 am

Hi dunkingstar1,

It sounds to me like you need a magical coaching session on how to work with skull candles, that way you get the detailed step-by-step instructions that you're looking for. Much of the information that you've asked for is already available in this thread if you take the time to read through all 17 pages of it.

The answer to your question on personal concerns (will it work without the hair) is answered in the following page on the subject here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html in the section entitled ''SUBSTITUTES FOR BODY FLUIDS: THE MAGICAL LINK''.

For other spell ideas on getting things out of the friend-zone which also include the different oils and herbs to use, you can read through the following forum thread on the subject: spells-to-gently-turn-friend-or-co-work ... fb5908a63d

Success in your Conjure.
Aura Laforest

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Thank you aura ! :D

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:13 am

So im going to do a skull candle and influencing honey jar on my friend who had a bi-sexual thing (almost) but is scared to fully and i want them fall in love with me (they aren't even attracted to me !) I also want them to tell me that they fell in love with me after i cast the spell. I know i can use lavender love BUT i don't want my mom to see that i have it (my mom does hoodoo and knows what lucky mojo sells by heart :x ) I don't want my mom to be like "oh so you're gay?" when she see's it. There is no possible way for me to get lavender love. So is there a substitute for it that i could use? I have influencing , controlling, commanding, attraction, fire of love, look me over,and essence of bend over. I now have 1 string of hair that i cut into little pieces so they are multiple , a picture , their handwriting , and birthdate. Someone please help me :)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 pm

hi dunkingstar1,

Bewitching is excellent. A lot of my gay and straight friends use it to much success.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

I'm cheering for you!

Miss Susan

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Thank you very much miss Susan :D

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

How will fire of love effect her?
Can i combine fire of love with bewitching

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:58 pm

dunkingstar1: Fire Of Love products will ignite a fire under her to love you and want you. You may definitely combine Fire of Love and Bewitching. A powerful combo full of mystique and come-hither magic.
Joseph Magnuson

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:36 pm

That sound excellent ! :D Cant wait to get working.
Thank you !

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:43 pm

dunkingstar1: You're very welcome and good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

N1reht

Unread post by N1reht » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:49 am

I made a divot in the bottom of my skull candle in which I added herbs and the petition and then burned it every Mon-Wed-Fri for nine days starting on a Friday when the moon was waxing and the target was asleep. When the flame reached the packet and herbs they caught fire. It let out smoke, after a few hours I had to open the windows. The skull by then had completely melted into a puddle. I decided I'd had enough of the smoke (there was too much, the nine days were up, and it was about time that my target would be awake) so I took the wick and the folded petition out of the wax to let them go out on their own.

Is there any problem with this? I'm sure it would have burned longer, there was a lot more wax left (albeit not standing but rather in a puddle).

Things I've learned from this: move the petition away from the flame and/or place the divot further away from where the end of the wick would approximately be.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Good Evening N1reht,
In my opinion, everything happens for a reason.
Last month, a petition paper burned when my candle was done and it caused a very heavy (and THICK) candle holder to break in half. Due to the other signs, it meant that a break through the obstacles. Even though it was because the paper caught on fire and put pressure on the glass, the results were exactly that!!!
If this were me, I'd start the spell again. And follow your own advice about the petition paper.
Here is the page on candle divination to give you some ideas of interpretations. www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
If it happens again, you might want to get some advice as to what's going on from a reader.
Take care.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:20 am

Greetings N1reht, I agree with Miss Aida on this one. Of course, you don't want to worry about a fire hazard while doing your working, but letting the wax finish would have been a good idea. I get the feeling that you already know that. I'd start again, but, as Miss Aida already said, getting a reading could help you to determine how effective your working might have been.

Best of luck!

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello everyone :) , I am working a skull candle on once of my friends to fall in love with new, I think this is my 3rd day. We usually text back and forth every day but now ever since I started this candle she has been distant. What could this mean? Could it be that she feels weird about loving me or what? I'm so confused but I still feel as if my work is working.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello, Dunkinstar,
Just finish out the candle and see what happens. It's just too early to tell.
I am assuming that you did everything according to Lucky Mojo's instructions?
Just to be safe, what did you do?
HRCC Graduate #1631

dunkingstar1

Unread post by dunkingstar1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 am

Yes i followed lucky mojos instructions very carefully.
I loaded the candle with proper herbs and her handwriting in the bottom and also poked holes in the top of the candle and put her hair in the top along with herbs and sealed it all up. Then i inscribed her name and birthdate at the bottom of the candle then on the skull i inscribed what i wanted her to think "I am deeply in love with Jessie" things like that. I put a picture of me and her face to face and anointed it then i put it under the honey jar and light the candle atop it(honey jar has my and her hair together in the packet) I talk to the candle as if i were speaking to her (in a loving way) while she is sleeping.
oh i anointed the candle with bewitching, fire of love, controlling, and influencing.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Good Evening Dunkingstar1 (and Happy Halloween!),
That sounds just perfect.
Congratulations. Sounds like perfect root work.
PLEASE keep us posted when candle burns out.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lib
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lib » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi all,
I'm very interested in trying a skull candle spell. I'd like to know what color skull candle and herbs, oil etc. i should use to get someone to tell the truth and confess.

Also would like to know if I wanted to use a skull candle to make someone be faithful, not lie etc. what color candle and herbs oil etc. would one use.

What color skull candle would you use, herbs oils etc. to make someone feel really guilty about what they did.

Thanks in advance for all info.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Good Evening, Lib,
The first thing that I suggest is to read this webpage: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html (the candle is white)

Then, go back and read all the posts on this thread (there's about 17 pages).

Your answers are all around!! AND, you might even get more ideas (or even better ones) from the webpage and the posts.

Take care and good luck with your spells. I personally LOVE skull candle spells. You've made a wise decision!!

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1631

cruedangel

Unread post by cruedangel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

If I were to doba skull breakup spell, would I need to write both names on the candle, and include both of their pictures? Or could I just include his name and picture if I am am trying to influence him to break up with her? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Good Evening, Crudeangel,
I would work one skull candle per person. The idea is to influence that person (as if you are hypnotizing them).
So, I would either just work on him or buy another skull candle to work on her.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 am

Hello !
I am currently doing a skull candle on my brother to stop using drugs, but there is one thing i am scared of. Have i negated my work by lighting the skull candle with a match?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:37 pm

No you haven't arilover16. You might also want to read through the following thread if you haven't already, it has a lot of excellent magical and mundane advice: spell-casting-to-help-drug-addicted-rel ... 6e#p131555
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:18 am

arilover16

Matches are tipped with phosphorus, sulfur and potassium chlorate. Sulfur is the only one of these minerals that has a magical use, as far as I know. It's a jinx-breaker -- and you are not jinxing your brother, but trying to heal him.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 pm

I've seen this asked a few times, but there was never really a direct answer-- how should one address the skull as it burns? For love, for example, would you say, "You love me" or "you love her"?

I feel like the second would be more effective in a lot of cases-- a third party, sort of a... a conscience, influencing their thoughts. Is this true, or am I completely off?

Also, on a related topic, I bought some LM herbs to stuff a doll baby and I was thinking maybe I would tear some strips of paper-- much like a petition paper--, dress them with oils, and write thoughts I would like the target to have/beliefs I would like to instill in them. Like, for a boss 'prayerandwill is such a good employee' would go on a piece of paper, be soaked in Influence oil, and then be rolled up and sewn into the doll baby's head. Would this work? Or doing the same to the skull candle-- writing the thoughts they should have and putting them in the base of the skull with their personal effects?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:50 am

Hi prayerandwill,

There has never been a direct answer because there are many. Each person works a little differently and there is nothing more personal than the way in which we pray and speak our intentions. Each does it in the manner that works best for them. I would try it both ways and see what works better for you - and more importantly: what gets you results.

Your little mini-petitions in the doll or loaded into the candle are a great way to work for both. For the candle, just make sure you don't over-load the papers in oil as it's flammable and can create a fire hazard when the wick gets there - simply anoint the paper in a 5-spot pattern.

Blessings and keep up the work!
Aura Laforest

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you! I think that's all I need to start working. :D
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 pm

I started doing a skull candle 5 days ago on a guy who I've had a complicated relationship with. I had a reading with a reputable reader from Lucky Mojo and she told me that there's so much potential there and a lot of love but I need a lot of patience.

The problem is that he wouldn't make the effort to make our relationship work so I would always reject him and tell him it's over and after I would cool down I would come back to him. I know it's not cool and that anyone would get sick of those games. We were not talking when I began the skull candle. We began talking again 3 days into it. He seemed to want to be around me and we set up to see each other. But today out of nowhere he just told me that what I put him through isn't worth it and he doesn't want to see me.

I know I have to look for the signs and, of course, him dumping me is a bad one. I am not sure if that means that the skull candle will just not work and should stop burning it?

Thank you.

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:32 am

Hi Aura!

Thank you for your support during my very first red skull spell!
I wanted to ask two more questions if I may. I'm day (night actually I guess) 3 with the red skull. The "target" got properly dressed, stuffed and I am overall feeling confident. I am using LM red skull candle and was planning on doing the work for 7 days as that felt the most comfortable after reading up on all of the skull related threads on this forum. I was planning on burning the candle for 15 minutes every night... However tonight I noticed that I'm barely 1/4 through the candle and only have 4 more nights to go. I am not sure if this is typical for the skull candle... I'm experiencing normal non-struggling steady flame and just not a very fast burn. Then again maybe this is how fast this candle is supposed to burn?!
My question is, do I continue with my plan of 15 minute burn time each night then let the candle take as long as it needs to burn out on day 7, OR do I increase the burn time each night? What is most appropriate/advisable for this type of work?
My second question is really for all those on this forum who have been doing this for a while. I went into the red skull spell feeling very positive in my ability to make my petition manifest. I'm staying positive, but occasionally will catch myself getting a nagging negative thought about this during the day (I'm an impatient overanalyzer by nature). I'm assuming it happens to everyone occasionally and the key is to get those negative thoughts away ASAP. What do most of you recommend for staying positive and on track when a negative thought abput a spell pops up unexpectedly? Maybe a particular psalm would be helpful? I'd be eager to get any suggestions.

Thank you so much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 am

Hi Pinkredblue25,

The first sign you got is that the two of you were talking again. Then he got cold feet. I'd continue working the skull but add some Healing to the mix of incense and oils you're using. Althaea is another good herb to work with as it both heals and soothes. Perhaps consider meeting up as friends to begin with - taking the time it needs to rebuild the trust that the mind-games have shattered.

Also set yourself a firm time limit on how long you'll keep working on him. For that time, doubt or no doubt, keep working. Patiently, consistently, just keep the work up. Once the limit has expired, then see where you're at and if there is no significant progress move on. But meanwhile, part of patience is working to get him to come around and trust again.

Hope that makes sense! Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 am

Hi MJP,

I've moved your post into the thread on working with skull candles since most of your questions pertain directly to that.

With regards to the speed of the burn: Slow but steady is good. It may take a bit longer to manifest (or not) but the results are longer lasting that way. Skull candles are also a thick pillar of wax are a little on the slow side in burning to begin with. Another way to do things is that rather than assign a set time to burn, assign a set height of burn (the way most people will mark out a multiple-day burn on a taper with pins). You burn to a given level every night - however long that takes. You can compare how long it took one night vs. another as well, it gives you more information to interpret and work with. At this point, you can either split what's left of the candle equally between four days or work 15 minutes at a time over an indefinite number of days. Either way is fine - neither is ''better''. I'd stick with the same method you started with - so continue as planned even if it takes longer.

With regards to the nagging voice in your head: Yup, we all have one that we manage to quiet to a greater or lesser extent ;) Spiritual baths with Tranquility and Clarity crystals are great, as is a soothing cup of Althaea tea. Psalm 23 is excellent as it also draws blessing and protection into your life while quieting the mind. There are also a few forum threads on the subject that may be able to give you some ideas on how to manage your own self-doubt here:
over-thinking,-ocd,-negative-thoughts-w ... 41bb0cbd8c
how-to-increase-focus-and-intention-whi ... 41bb0cbd8c

That said, it sounds like your work is moving along well and thus I wish you Success and Bright Blessings in its completion.
Aura Laforest

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:41 am

Thank you Aura!

If I split the remaining candle into 4 burning sessions and lets say that makes each session an hour or more, do I continuously talk to the target the entire hour (or more) or is it ok to have periods of silence and just let it quietly burn while sitting with it? With my 15 minute sessions I was talking the entire time and found I had plenty to say ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:16 am

Hi MJP,

Yet again there is more than one way to work - you can either speak to the candle for part of the hour only or if you do have a lot to say: feel free to keep at it for the full hour. You may also wish to supplement the work with incense - Follow Me Boy incense mixed with some tobacco specifically, which will bring the communicate the work and your words to his mind.
Aura Laforest

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am

I am returning to the forum to follow up/update on my work. I am on the last day of the 7 day red skull spell. This is my first time, so it's hard to know what to expect, but I don't believe my nightly work is affecting the target at all so far (as in he's not getting the messages) I have the advantage of being able to wait for the target to fall asleep, then sneak out to do my work, then come back to the sleeping target and wake up next to him, so I know I am "hitting" him at the right time. I have gently worked it into our morning conversations to see if he is having any unusual dreams or experiences during the night... And nothing. Absolutely nothing... I'm certain he's being honest. I am curious if I have a wrong idea of how this spell should work. I was under the impression the target would be receiving subtle messages during his sleep that he then would be able to remember (and hopefully reflect on ;) during the day. I thought the messages are going to him as I'm performing the work in real time (talking to the candle) Could it be that he will start receiving the messages (having thoughts) after I am completely finished with my work? Does the 3 days for a sign, 3 weeks for movement motto apply to the skull candle work? I am trying my best to stay positive, but have to be honest and acknowledge that I actually see a negative change in him in the last few days: less affection, etc. I am still seeing slow but good/steady/strong burn with the candle nightly, so will keep up the faith and hope for the best outcome.
If anyone would like to share their experience with timeline for signs and movement and most importantly how they saw work was affecting their target, I would be super appreciative!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello, MJP,
I have personally rarely seen any signs, movement, etc., until after the candle has completely burned out.
And then, it takes awhile after that.
Those time frames are just guidelines and not written in stone. So, don't worry about that unless you've seen nothing in 3 months.
Also, when you start doubting your spells, it's a recipe for failure. You have to have confidence in what you're doing and know that it will work.
So, relax! And have faith in yourself and in spirit!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 am

Hello MJP,
I worked a red skull candle last night and within hours I had a text message from my love interest (I've been wanting him to text me more).
I used Madame Pamita's method from a video she posted on her YouTube channel, but I added Lucky Mojo love herbs and used Bewitching, Follow Me Boy and Come to Me oils with Bewitching incense. The flame was a good 4" high. I was about to post in the testimonial section but I saw your post here and thought it might help.
I'm not sure if you can do this in your situation, but I was listening to the Ode of Solomon (I have a meditation album that has this recorded to some amazing music) and it really got me in the zone!
Best of luck to you!

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 am

I am interested in doing a red skull candle on a love interest. I have a few questions though. I have the herbs, I can get a picture and wri te a pet ition when I hollow out the skull do I hollow the bottom or the top?

Also is the skull candle to control their thoughts or to keep you on your lovers mind or both?

If I want someone to fall in love with me then do I say it in the words that he would think, ie his voice/words? Or like "I want you to love me"

What length of time should the spell be in 3 day or 7? What's most effective?

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:49 am

Isolte, that's some impressive and excellent results! Great job! Check back in if you can, I'd love to know what the end result of this work will be for you and your love interest.

Miss Aida, I understand the importance of staying positive and believing in the work-thank you for reminding me. I might be seeing teeny tiny progress :) , but will keep up the faith. I just ordered some influence oil and plan on "hitting" the target by using that all over the home:) This forum is an excellent source, again can't be thankful enough for all the useful info on here.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 am

Good Afternoon, Lucky7Clover,
If you browse through this link, there's an array of information regarding the red skull candle. One post also has another link. So, take a "Look-see"
search.php
The answers are there.
If this were me, I would treat it like I had a person under hypnosis. Example: "You are in-love with Miss Aida" <---or something like that. Use your best judgment.
Have a WONDERFUL day and good luck with your root work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”