You anoint it with the oils.
Hope this helps!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:19 pm

When you go on job interviews for your new career, carry a little Gravel Root in your pocket so the boss will favor you.

Mary
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:55 am

I need some suggestions on how to help my 14 year old son. He is always been a good kid with good grades until last year in the 8th grade. He barely made it to the 9th grade. 1st six weeks he failed two classes. 2nd six weeks failed four classes. He has everything a kid could ask for and probably to much. He has all my time and love most importantly. I support him and encourage him on a daily basis. I have made myself sick behind him. He doesn't help out around the house unless he wants to go somewhere or he wants me to buy something for him. His smart mouth and back talking is too much for me. I have oiled his shoes in crown of success but has about 10 different pairs of shoes he changes into. He lies to me all the time. I've raised my son to be a good respectful young man by myself and now it hurts me because he acts like I haven't raised him at all. This little fast so called girlfriend is not helping matters either. At this rate he'll be back in the 9th grade. Please help. :cry:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, SpoonMama,
Oh, My. Sounds like your 14 year old has discovered the teenaged years.
You might want to find a support group in your area. They are everywhere, and they are very familiar (as well as helpful) to your predicament. The school will provide you with all kinds of information and resources.
In the meantime, you might want to try King Solomon products. This will assist him n making wiser decisions based on the solid foundation that you have provided him his entire life.
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that he performs better in school
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:40 pm

SpoonMama, Miss Aida beat me to the punch in recommending King Solomon Wisdom.

You've oiled one pair of his shoes with Crown of Success -- why not oil them all?

Use Influence, too: thy will be done!

And I dare say you have his picture up in your house somewhere. Write a "letter to God" stating how you want him to study hard and be helpful and respectful, and fold a pinch of Influence powder up in it with a few mustard seeds and a pinch of boldo (to run off anyone who might be bad news). Slip the packet between the photograph and its frame, and light a candle beside it.

If the picture is out where he can see it, do the work while he is out of the house.
You can pinch out the candle, wrap it up in a paper bag, and put it away when he is around.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

SpoonMama

Unread post by SpoonMama » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Miss Aida and Miss Michaele thank you so much for your help. I'm going to try it all. I have faith these things will help my child. God Bless you both!!!

Mary_Crystal

Unread post by Mary_Crystal » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Hello!

I am relatively new to Hoodoo but have been a spiritual/shamanic worker for a long time. However, I have simply been feeling stuck for the last two years and none of my work has helped during that time.

For the last six months it has gotten worse -- I have had no clients and have been shut out of my spiritual support/angels/guidance and my marriage has felt really stagnant too.

I know that I am crossed (confirmed by two others besides for internally knowing that I am), and have ordered the Uncrossing spell kit.

My question is what to do next, or after that?

I would like to get back in good relationship with my helping spirits, get them to send me clients again/business prosperity, and get my marriage back on track -- basically connecting again.

I also have the issue of being highly sensitive/psychic so am looking for suggestions on how to not have spirits latch on to me like they tend to do in my work.

Van van? Road Opening? Prosperity? Money Drawing? I also have Archangel Raphael incense (he was one of my guides).

Thanks!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Marycrystal1,

I'd start with a reading, go from there.
If you know you've been crossed, get some help from a pro to get uncrossed.
Or at least to figure out who did the crossing to you.

www.readersandrootworker.org

or,

www.hoodoopsychics.com

There are some pretty kick ass uncrossers on both of those links.

Susan
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

aidtonurse

Unread post by aidtonurse » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 am

Hi,
I'm working on a better me. I'm working on losing weight and managing my money better. I'm also in school and would like to do well in school. I would like to know about what products and spell work that I can do to increase my success in these areas. Thanks, Be blessed.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello:

I would recommend working with Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success and Powerproducts. Combine them to give you the personal strength and ability to meet your goals.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aidtonurse

Unread post by aidtonurse » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 am

Sounds awesome. I really like your choices. Thanks for the suggestions.

sweetsister
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweetsister » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi I'm new to the board so not sure if this is the right forum but have used Lucky Mojo products and visited the store. Loved it!

My challenge is that over the last several years I've felt like a hamster in a wheel in my life in general but particularly in my career. I keep recreating the same jobs, same experience, even the same co-workers!

I am ready to attract the job that serves my highest and best purpose and that provides me with a lucrative income. And I need to be moving forward in my career and my life and I need it fast! My current job is likely to end within the next two months.

I'm thinking a road opener spell is in order but should I combine this with one aimed at receiving clear guidance or luck or something else?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

Some ask Archangel Michael for guidance regarding life purpose. You can get a reading and take an aptitude test.

You can use a combination of Road Opener and Steady Work to get a job. It may not the ideal job, but it will keep you going for now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 am

Hello everyone!

I really need help to start new beginnings for this year and for the many years to come. I will briefly explain my situation!

I am 22 YO, married and have been unable to have sex due to a mental bloackage that I have, I have never been molested or raped.

I often feel anxious, STUCK, and a constant fear of living my life. It has manifested and turned physical in which I urinate more than normal, I guess this is a defense mechanism to run away from my problems. My stomach is always upset due to my anxiety.

I have blockages in my throat chakra in which I find it hard to speak up and I don't know whats holding me back.

I just don't know what to do with my life, I am working because my mother got me the job through connections, otherwise I tried and tried and went on to interviews with no luck. I have a negative way of thinking that I am trying to change with affirmations.

Things have changed for me, and have gotten better but they are not 100%.

I FEEL SO STUCK like where do I go? With what do I start working on? What should be my priority?

Also, at my job I am one of the most hard working people and sometimes the managers and a certain supervisor can treat me like crap or talk to me as if I am a child. They have favoritism and let certain people get away with murder even though they know I am one of the hardest working people in there. I want to start my own business a day care as I LOVE KIDS but don't know how and where to start.

I also have issues with money in which I feel sad whenever I spend it. I like accumulating large sums of money, and get anxious and worry a lot when I need to spend it on something.

I have been meditating, yoga, opening up my chakras etc because I KNOW all of my issues come from blockages that I don't know how to open them.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, but where and how do I START? Please help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

NewBeginnings2014, in situations like this, I like the series of spiritual baths.

Start with the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html), it is designed to remove Jinxes and end Crossed Conditions (all the bad stuff); Follow this with Nine herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html), it is designed to open the way to Wisdom, Strength, and Personal Mastery. Consider the Seven Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html), it is designed to draw luck in many areas of your life. You should also incorporate some protective work, which can be baths, oils, candles; or a combination. Here is a list of Lucky Mojo protective supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 am

@jwmcclin

Thank you so much.

Question though: I am a little confused do I really have to submerge my head in the bath? I don't want to get my hair all wet. What can I do about this?

Also the part where it says recite psalm so and so will the psalm come in a piece of paper with the items or would I have to search it online for the full scripture?

I just checked and I like the fact that they are so affordable!

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:02 am

Also do I have to do them 13 days straights or can I do them as I can?

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 am

I ordered the baths, can't wait to get them. Also can I take this and pour it over my body as I take a shower or do I need to do it as a bath ONLY? Please clarify and sorry for all the questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, New Beginnings,
You don't have to submerged your head but at least make sure that it's up to your neck.
Find all the Psalms here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Take care
NewBeginnings2014 wrote:@jwmcclin

Thank you so much.

Question though: I am a little confused do I really have to submerge my head in the bath? I don't want to get my hair all wet. What can I do about this?

Also the part where it says recite psalm so and so will the psalm come in a piece of paper with the items or would I have to search it online for the full scripture?

I just checked and I like the fact that they are so affordable!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 pm

NewBeginnings2014,
13 CONSECUTIVE days.
NewBeginnings2014 wrote:Also do I have to do them 13 days straights or can I do them as I can?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

NewBeginnings2014

If you don't have a bathtub (which is the preferred way), then you can just pour it on you.
On this page, most of your questions are answered: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
NewBeginnings2014 wrote:I ordered the baths, can't wait to get them. Also can I take this and pour it over my body as I take a shower or do I need to do it as a bath ONLY? Please clarify and sorry for all the questions.
HRCC Graduate #1631

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

You'll also find lots of information on the 13 herb baths and how to use them in this forum thread: 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t925 ... a5a9f98486

In addition to jwmcclin's excellent advice - you might also consider a VanVan spell kit - it's great at opening roads and bringing in what you desire, as well as for turning bad luck to good. You'll find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ana

Unread post by Ana » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Recently I've been doing some thinking and I've come to realize that there are some things in my life I would like to change. There are people and habits and ideas that have held me back from who I want to be and the life I want to lead. I am a student in a very competitive field as well as a singer, harp player, writer, poet, thespian, artist, and professional card reader. I feel like I have potential to succeed in all of these areas but I have trouble focusing on them enough to improve at each. I'm not sure what kind of mojos or workings would help me focus and develop my talents. Also, I would like to meet new young, creative, Intellectually inclined people in my new area and be accepted into social groups more smoothly. Might a honey jar or love me products work? I can also be a little shy and awkward and jumpy, what types of herbs can I put in a mojo for being more social or friendly? Maybe something to keep me calm around people? Would a road opener spell kit help me in all these situations? To bring new opportunities in general?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Ana,

Your problem with focus seems to be affecting your ability to choose the best spells for your situation as well. To be certain on the best way of working, you could begin by getting a reading with rootwork recommendations. Based on the post you've made alone, here's one way of approaching the situation.

1 - Begin with a spiritual bath in 13-herb bath. A single bath in your case would be just fine. You work the bath to remove your doubt, your lack of focus, your fears of success (which usually factor in when we aren't succeeding as we'd like). If you want, you can even add a pinch of Cast off Evil bath crystals or a few drops of the oil to your bath. The bathing will help you start any work from a clean slate. You'll find the bath herbs here: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

2 - Continue with a VanVan spiritual bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html. This opens your roads and turns bad luck to good. In tandem with this, have MISC burn a Road Opener Candle on your behalf: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

3 - Once the above steps are completed, to develop your talent and help you focus: Work a Crown of Success Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html. When you do the bathing or burn the incense or use the powders, combine the Crown of Success in equal proportion with Clarity products which you can order separately - these can specifically help with the focus part of the equation: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

4 - Once steps 1 & 2 are completed, during the same time frame as you work step 3, you can definitely work a honey jar with Love Me products. To help with your shyness, consider adding a bit of sampson snake root, a bit of master root and some deer's tongue. To help find good friends, cloves and sweet pea are excellent.

And whatever you choose to do to help your situation, do keep us updated on how things work out!
Blessings and success.
Aura Laforest

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

Aura,
Thank you for reminding me about the candle lighting service. I'm having health problems and upcoming surgery so I just purchased one. :-)

Ruth

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:49 am

Glad it could help Ruth: they do amazing work on behalf of their clients. I use them on a regular basis as well!
Aura Laforest

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 am

Thank you Aura.

I just called the shop and spoke to a very nice lady. My baths should be getting here soon as she said it should be getting shipped out today or tomorrow. Yay.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm

NewBeginnings2014
Also consider a "Cast of Evil" spell to get rid of negative habits and attitudes. Some people have made doll babies of themselves to help reinforce positive behaviours.

Best of luck

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm

I saw this awesome some spell , I haven't tried it but I will order the supplies for it

Postby aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Mezan,

The type of behaviour you're describing, as you mention, often comes from long-standing issues often stemming in childhood. Many people have successfully moved through and beyond this and you can as well. Generally speaking, seeing a psychologist or taking part in a support group for the purpose can help to back up your intentions in the magical world. There are also a number of excellent self-help books on the subject (you can PM me if you're interested in titles) which can give you some great strategies. But it's important to address the mundane while you work the magic.

In the vigil candle world, a run of three candles (burn each type until you get good clean burns) can work nicely:
1 - Cast Off Evil on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
2 - John the Conqueror on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
(1 & 2 can be burnt simultaneously. Once you get a clean burn on them, then go to #3)
3 - Power to increase your self-confidence and personal strength

A good candle spell you might want to try is the following (it's a variation on a few other spells including the Cut and Clear). You'll need:

- 7x 4'' black altar candles
- a 9'' jumbo purple candle, a purple taper or white female figural candle
- a small Queen Elizabeth root (or root chips)
- a small John the Conqueror root
- a small Master root (or root chips)
- a small lodestone & a packet of magnetic sand
- a purple or red flannel bag
- Cut and Clear oil
- Cut and Clear incense
- Cut and Clear bath crystals
- Power oil
- Power incense
- 9-herb bath

Begin at least seven days before the new moon, on a Saturday if timing permits. After the sun has set, take a bath in the Cut and Clear bath crystals washing downward from head to toe, shoulder to fingertip. Let yourself air-dry when you are done and keep a small amount of the bath water which you will throw into a crossroads, throwing it toward the west. Return home without looking back.

Light some Cut and Clear incense. Take a piece of paper and make a long vertical line down the center of the paper. Now write a list of all the traits you wish to get rid of in your relationships on the left. On the right, write down the trait you wish to have instead of the one you are getting rid of. Draw over the line down the center of the page, separating the two lists, with Cut and Clear oil. Cut the paper apart carefully along the center line so that you now have a ''good list'' and ''bad list''. Put away the good list in a safe place for now (under your pillow or in a bedside table works well).

Take the bad list and fold it away from you, in two. Turn it counterclockwise and fold again. Repeat until you have a small packet that you will place under the candles as they burn. Every time you fold the paper, say ''I Cut these behaviours from my life, they are no longer necessary.''

Carve ''I banish these traits from my life'' into each of the black candles. Anoint one with cut and clear oil and burn it over the folded petition paper with a sincere prayer to be freed from the behaviours which serve you no longer. Repeat the candle and incense burning every night for seven days, once the sun has set until all the candles are used up and the moon is finishing its waning cycle. On the last day, as the candle approaches the end of its burn, take the list of bad traits and burn it to ash in the candle flame. Take all the spell remains, wax, ash & incense and dispose of them in a crossroads, returning home without looking back.

Now the first day of the waxing moon, take out the list of good traits you are bringing in and rise before sun-up and brew up the package of 9-herb bath while reading out loud each of the new behaviours that you are inviting into your life. Again take the spiritual bath, this time washing upward from foot to head and fingertip to shoulder. Air-dry and keep some of the used bath water to water your house-plants with, or to throw in your front yard. Once that's done, you're ready to begin.

Light some Power incense. Carve your full name into the purple pillar candle and the list of traits that you have on the petition paper. Anoint the candle with power oil. Mark it with 9 pins into sections. Place it at the center of the altar or work space.

Now roll the list into a small cylinder, toward you, after having once more read the list of qualities you are going to bring into your life. Tie the cylinder closed with a piece of red or purple string, securing it with 9 knots. Smoke the petition in power incense.

Anoint each of the roots with Power oil. Behind the candle place the Master Root. To the right of the candle place the John the Conqueror root. To the left of the candle place the Queen Elizabeth root. Place the rolled list of qualities under a small saucer, in front of the candle, and place the lodestone over the saucer. Tell the lodestone that it's job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Feed it with some magnetic sand.

Light the candle and burn one section. Repeat the incense and candle burning every day, for 9 days, until the candle is completely consumed. Every day, once the candle is lit, feed the lodestone with magnetic sand and tell it that its job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Always work in the morning with the clock hands rising, or light the candle right before sun-up.

On the last day of burning the candle, as the burn approaches its end, heat the flannel bag gently - inside and out - over the candle flame. Place each of the roots around the candle in the bag. Place the lodestone, covered in magnetic sand in the bag along with the petition paper and a lock of your hair. Pray into the bag, speaking your prayers to manifest the qualities you've descriped in the rolled list. Close and tie the bag, anointing it with Power oil.

Bury the left-over candle wax and incense ashes from the spell in your front yard or in a potted plant. Wear the mojo on you everyday, anointing it with Power oil once a week.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi BlakPrincessUK!

Thank you so much for the suggestion, once I am done with the baths, I will definitely try this. The spell you just copied and paste sounds like something I need to get rid of some negative habits. :)

Wandryss

Unread post by Wandryss » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

I’m changing careers late in life and need to meet new people to work with. As it could slip into illegality, if not done carefully, I need partners I can trust – both their honor and their judgment. As this will be a new area for me, I don’t already have contacts. I need a working to bring me in contact with the right people (3 or 4). I was thinking Road Opener and Attraction or Crown of Success. Which would be best? Or is there a better alternative?

Thank you for your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 am

Hello Wandryss,

To be honest it sounds like yo might want to use a combination of all three of those kinds of products. You could get a crown of success spell kit and as well as some road opener and attraction oil and mix the oils to anoint your candles with. You could also have Lucky Mojo set a let on your behalf to back up. You could also work both an Crown of Success spell kit and an Attraction spell kit at the same time while having Lucky Mojo set road opener candles for you.

There are lots of ways to approach the situation and use the products. Here are links to information on these three kinds of products.

Road Opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Crown of Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Ana

Unread post by Ana » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! Even though it took me a while I compleated the workings. I've managed to put more focus on what is inportant and I've made some good, new friends.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Congratulations Ana and keep it up. Generally with issues like focus, things improve for a while but it takes continued effort to maintain the work.
Aura Laforest

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

aura wrote:Glad it could help Ruth: they do amazing work on behalf of their clients. I use them on a regular basis as well!
Not only did my surgery go well, but I am recovering remarkably quickly. Thank you MISC!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Ruth!
Congrats! That's WONDERFUL news!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:16 pm

This was a very informative post. Question regarding some of the instructions: It was stated to continue w/VanVan baths after the initial13-herb bath...how long would a person do this?

For Step 4)the Crown of Success/Clarity Combo, again concerned with length of time, I would assume a person would simply follow the kit instructions only adding the Clarity...correct?

Regarding the finding good friends, in what manner would the cloves and sweet pea be used (as bath herbs, dressing candles,...)?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Becky,
Use the Van Van for as long as you need it
Yes, just follow the Crown of Success spell kit instructions
Add the cloves and sweet peas to your honey jar
I hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:53 am

Thank you once again Miss Aida. <3

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 am

I am trying to get in school, get a job, ad get an apartment.. is there anything I can use to help me in this area.. I have some stuff on my record that is hindering me from everything... can I dust the application for the apartment with something to have it work in my favor?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, neka83,

Yes, there are some products and spells that you can use to hide your records.

Here is the page that deals with this (and it has a lot of good information):
spells-to-hide-a-secret-from-friends,-f ... 17258.html

For your other questions:

You might want to start out with a blockbuster spell to blow the obstacles down:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, I'd follow that up with road opener products: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopner.html
(and don't forget to ask for St Peter's assistance with this) http://www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

And then follow up with a steady work spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

Wishing you the best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Is it best to order the oil or the powders? And is there something I can put on the applications to dust it with?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi neka83,

How you intend to use the product will help you determine if you are better with oil or powder. Often, both are bought together and used in tandem. For more on how each is used, you can read the informational pages here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

For dusting applications - powders are definitely the way to go as the oils will stain.
Aura Laforest

sotxangel

Unread post by sotxangel » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi, this is a first for myself. I have a partner with home I share my life for the past 8 yrs and my question is that back when we met we would argue allot and in one of those rage that I got mad and literally spoke out loud by my self cursing the day I met him. we have learned to Love and respect each other but, the thing is that he has lost his job 1 1/2 yrs ago and since he has not been able to find a job. I feel that because, of what I said at the beginning of our relationship I have put some kind of hex because, he has not much of luck with jobs. What can I do to break this curse or hex? Furthermore, I have a brother that is lives in the same house with us and he is Drama with his ex-wife and he is around there is no peace. How can I bring peace back to our house? Lastly, I have a job in where my supervisor is to bossy and the owner of the company has not given me any raise ever since I was hired 2 1/2 yrs ago. How can get help to get a decent pay raise? I respect and would appreciate your help. Tks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, sotxangel

Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family! If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Ok, for the crossing, I'd use an uncrossing spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, work with the Peaceful Home products www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Wash your floors and then follow up with Peace Water www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Last, but not least, You might want to try Boss Fix products for a raise: www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html
And here is the subforum on boss fix ideas: boss-fix-oil-questions-and-answers-t4288.html

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

doc
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by doc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 pm

I am new to this board, I hope to find some answers. For maybe the last 18 years I had help (hand) with a lot of things in my life . I`ve always taken care of my family and things have been well not great but well. A few years ago the man who helped me died and his son took over but things havent been right since. In 06 i was completely broke, I had to go to someone that i was introduced to and things changed in a matter of months,two years later she died i ended up back in the same boat with this guy things going down hill. It seems as if everything i touch turns bad, everybody that can be a benefit in my life we end up on bad terms. I have since been divorced to top it off my ex wifes husband is from southern AL and on my way back from Miami i stopped on the side of the road and had a reading low and behold the reading was that this man too is using something on my ex-wife and me supposedly. He doesnt want her talking to me i dont hear from my kids. Every thing has turned really bad. I just recently sold my car and my motorcycle just to pay bills. MY daughter and my son just had their 16th birthday i couldnt get them anything. My trucking business is going to crap everytime a truck goes out i lose more money than the load pays. The mans son owes me money wont pay or give up the title to vehicle i`ve got. What kind of mess am i in? I took the black jacks or whatever they are called and thru them in the river. I had them from small to big. 125.00 I have rubs bottles around the house house dressing no of it is working. Where do i go now. Its hard to find someone who is not for entertainment that really good at this work.

sotxangel

Unread post by sotxangel » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:59 pm

HI, thank you for your response . I will take your advice. Thank you
Sotxangel

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Hello, doc,

I am so sorry that all this is happening to you.

Have you tried an uncrossing kit? This might help TREMENDOUSLY
www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After that is completed, make sure that you keep yourself protected. I like Fiery Wall of Protection and will give you that link BUT I will also give you a link on other protection spells that Miss cat wrote
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, after those are completed, try a blockbuster spell open all of the doors that have been slammed in your face
www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 am

Ok, with my next order I need some help. My daughter just went to off to college last week and has called me sounding so depressed. I know I can't afford to bring her home every weekend, plus she needs to adjust to college life. Is there anything I can do to help her either meet people or become more outgoing, but still keep her head on straight when it comes to studies and boys. She is a good girl, I just don't want her to become too outgoing maybe a group of good friends with a mindset like hers.
On the other hand, I have a 23 year old son who is very outgoing, but I need him to become mature, save money, get his credit straight...basically, grow up!
Two completely different scenerios!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

doc wrote:I took the black jacks or whatever they are called and thru them in the river. I had them from small to big. 125.00

I'm curious about these"black jacks." Were they magical objects given to you by someone you trusted? Or by someone you now know to be your enemy? What were they like? It might be useful to us to know if you threw away protection or got rid of something that held a curse.
Its hard to find someone who is not for entertainment that really good at this work.

This is why AIRR was founded. If you're having to sell your vehicles just to pay the bills, you might qualify for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, which donates a reading, spiritual supplies, and sometimes altar work to those in financial need.

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Hour also offers free readings and coaches by a panel of three AIRR members.

Now, how do you get in on all this? See this thread:
May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele

doc
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by doc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Sorry for just replying you questions. They were suppose to be for protection and good luck but things were going so bad and when i got them from this guy I trusted him but He lied and cheated me out of money. To this day he owes me. I thru them away because its seemed like every time i called him about my money things were getting worse. I started out going to his father he was good and word was his grandfather was even stronger. I cant keep my hands on a dime.

doc
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by doc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Im sorry they looked like a red and tan package sewn together in three sections this was the largest one i had one that was green it was smaller and i had one that was smaller than that it was in the same type of material but no sections. They all sounds like they had something like small beads inside over time they would get lighter.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, mlove ,

In the future (just to help us out) please write 2 different scenarios on 2 different posts n the subforum that matches. We would greatly appreciate it.

Sounds like your daughter could use some Crucible of Courage : www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You could buy a white skull candle and then use the oil on that and give her confidence.

As for your son, you might want to consider Money Stay With Me www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Growing up? Yikes. That's a tough one. But, you might want to look at this subforum about maturity post120064.html?hilit=maturity#p120064

Wishing you the best with this. You sounds like a wonderful parent
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, doc,

There's no way that we can tell what was in them. Sorry.

You have been given some good advice by both myself and Miss Michaele.

If you don't have the money, please try the pro bono fund.

Also, please ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you (it's free) http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi guys I wanted know what can I do to get rid of bad credit all things on my credit have a story behind it that isn't good:( messed up for me?? Or get a car and house despite it all? I want to have these things of my own and a place for my family we can call our own you know.? :?

Reason: Same question on 3 different threads. Issued a warning

edoras85

Unread post by edoras85 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm dissatisfied with my job but don't exactly know what I want to do. I really like the location of where I work (its literally a block from my daughter's preschool) and have half days on Fridays which is awesome so I don't want to leave just yet. I want to wait until my daughter graduates from her day care in a couple of years but I might have to leave much sooner than I anticipated. I want to be passionate about my job and be proud of what I do.

I don't know what direction to take in terms of hoodoo but I know I don't want to use a spell kit. I was thinking some I can hide away or stay hidden like a mojo bag maybe. I don't want my husband finding out. He doesn't believe in this stuff and I don't want any negativity from him.

TIA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:36 pm

edora85, I think you should go out on a limb -- just an inch or so -- and get the Crown of Success spell kit. It contains a mojo bag as well as the rest of the Crown of Success line of spiritual supplies, so you can take baths, burn incense, and dress your resume with the sachet powder. There are a few candles included to help prepare your mojo bag for its work, but smoking it with incense will do that too.

Since you aren't sure what you want to do, I'd also buy some Clarity products to use along with the Crown of Success supplies.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

edoras85

Unread post by edoras85 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

Would the Crown of Success and Clarity products help unblock any mental blockages and enhance creativity?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

Hello, edoras85,

Absolutely, yes!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”