Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

frustratedmama
Newly Registered

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by frustratedmama » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi all,

Please forgive the lengthy post.

I have been involved in a distressing situation for some time now. I have been in a back and forth relationship with the father of my almost 4 year old daughter. Before we got into a relationship he waited patiently for me for over a year. He has always been a very loving and affectionate man to me. After pursuing me for over a year, he and I started a relationship. Shortly thereafter the woman he was with before me came back into his life -- but I was already pregnant with my daughter by then. That is when our problems began. We started having ups and downs and separated a little after the birth of my child. We got back together and things continued to fluctuate, due to his involvement with this woman -- and it has been that way for the past few years.

He is afraid of that woman, I mean really afraid. She refuses to go away and I have NEVER seen a man so afraid of a woman before. His friends thinks he crazy because she is extremely unattractive and with an attitude to match.

Recently, she asked him to marry her and he told her no and that if she can get someone else to do so, feel free. She stepped away for a little while, but continued to nag and aggravate him. They have a 10 year old child together and she would often let the child call him with messages and question his whereabouts.

Now she is back with a vengeance.

My daughter and I have not seen him for months. We talk on the phone and he is super nice, but whenever I ask about why we don’t see him anymore, he sounds guilty and makes promises that he wouldn’t keep.

He doesn’t support his child financially anymore and when I call and ask, I am lucky if I get. He gets paid twice monthly and the other woman is sure to be around on pay days.

We never officially broke up, yet he acts as though he is afraid to be around us, so he stays as far away as possible. It is easy to say walk away, but when my daughter asks why she doesn’t see her daddy anymore or why we don’t visit, what age-appropriate answer can I give an almost 4 year old that she could understand? I have run out of excuses.There are feelings involved too, he was loving towards me and he still speaks to me nicely.

What do I say to my daughter?

I got a reading and it said that his head isn’t screwed on straight, he is confused and that she is working on him.

It is easy to say walk away, but there are feelings and time involved. He has always been a very loving and affectionate man to me.

What should I do here? How do I fix this? Should I try to break then up and attempt to get him to reconcile with me?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm

I recently did the spell in which the one person is moving toward a new person and away from their current partner. (The red female and male candles and the black female candle).

At different points, both the red female and male candles made popping sounds. And when the redfemale made the popping sounds there was some small circles from the smoke.

Are those good signs?

The black female candle had a low flame and after the time was up, most of her head was melted.

What does that mean?

Then, when I was burning my candles tonight, just now, the black woman candle went out. When I looked for the wick I noticed it was gone. The wick only went down from the top of her head to about where her chest started.

This would be a defective candle, correct?

Would that mean I should do this spell all over again?

Or can I keep burning the red man & woman candles?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Grenade,

You may read more about candle signs here:

Candle Divination at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

"Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains" at the Lucky Mojo Forum:
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

Candle Divination in "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" by caherine yronwode:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Was the black candle a Lucky Mojo candle? Ours are all hand-made and it would highly unlikely they were defective in this way, due to the moulds we use and how we cast them. The wick is strung through the mould and comes out at both ends and is trimmed on the bottom. I see no way it would simply end in the middle of the chest of the figure.

If you bought the candle from Lucky Mojo, please send a photo of the defective candle to orders@luckymojo.com along with your request for a free replacement.

If you bought the candle from another vendor, please understand that this is the Lucky Mojo product forum and we cannot service the customers of other vendors.

In either case, it is a bad sign and you should consider it a sign that the woman is not going to be easy to drive away.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:52 pm

I bought them off eBay. When I first got the candles I looked at the bottoms if them and saw that the black candle looked different but didnt think anything of it because it still stood straight.

I wasn't sure if it was a sign or not. Because pretty much from the start when I let the black candle there were tears; a lot. None from either of the red candles. The male candle had a very high flame (like 3 inches or so), but it wasn't burning fast, if that makes sense.

I got a reading with an airr reader a while ago and she did say this woman wouldn't let go easily.

I believe this man is my soulmate.

I will definitely get the candle divination book.

JenBunnie3
Newly Registered

Unread post by JenBunnie3 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm

I have just received my "Stay with Me" Honey Jar + "Stay with Me Spell Kit" Then a Bottle Spell... "Love Me".

The problem is that since I placed this order + waited for its arrival the Love of My Life has placed himself in the arms of a dangerous female. He has been living there in her home since August 9, 2013.
(Really sad for me to witness this.)

I don't know what happened as I previously mentioned to Miss Cat per our phone conversation. We used to see each other in 2002. Ten years went by + we both had moved on with our lives. Then one day on November 8, 2012 I just thought of him + went looking for him. I found him. It was magical. He asked me to be his OFFICIAL girlfriend January 17, 2013 (which made me so happy.)

Since April he changed his behavior after his sister and mother learning from him that he lives with me now + I support him financially 100% + love him UNCONDITIONALLY. Its like they were so jealous. My Love told everyone that he wanted to marry me (which I would be his 1st wife) we discussed having his 1st child...

Then at his God daughters party in April his sister took some photos of us... By June he CHANGED drastically.

His mother kept saying just to dump him!! Kick him out of the house!! I told her that I couldn't because I love him + I don't want to give up on him like everyone else has. My love is dedicated, devoted + strong enough to be patient.

Well, I don't know what happened to me... August 9 I told him to finish his shower + leave!! I was angry with his actions. My feelings were hurt... I had found out about a SECRET cell phone he had been hiding since July 11. It just made me CRY like a baby... I was so HURT!! He has a lock on it so I can't see calls or texts but when I call him... He doesn't even have my number saved under "Honey" as he did since November 2012.

He left that early morning just after sun rise + that night I found him at a girls apartment he has been there since then. I wish to complete these spell kits due to the fact that I believe he does love me but someone forced that love to go away. I forgive him for being with this girl. I am ready to have him back like nothing ever changed. I just want My Love back I want the guy before the curse was placed on me. We were so so happy together. We were best friends + lovers... I just don't picture myself with anyone else.

Since August 9. I have not been able to eat. I have lost 32 pounds per my medical doctor. I cannot under any circumstances seek out another guy... I have given it thought to move on as well but I JUST CANNOT!! I have no desire for anyone else. My intentions are to love this guy like God loves us... UNCONDITIONALLY. I forgive him for all his wrong doings + I just want to make him happy + but BEING in a relationship MAKES ME HAPPY!!

I just want to add... I am 33... I believe I am mature enough to know about commitment + settling down. I just want him back to the way things were before his immediate family took it away from us. My Love was for the first time since his grandma died in his arms... He was a HAPPY man with me!! We were always smiling + goofing off... We were spoiled + able to do what ever we wanted to do + people JUST HATED to see us so HAPPY!! I can only think that was their problem... (sister + mom) 'Cause they are miserable.

I have tons of personal items with his DNA... Hair, Q-Tips, toothbrush, sock... What is your suggestions?

Thank you in advance for reading my long message... Sorry about that...
-Jenny*

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Good Morning, JenBunnie3,
It sure sounds like someone crossed you when they took those pictures.
I'm so sorry.
I like to recommend kits to people who don't have a lot of experience with Hoodoo (well, not necessarily true. I use them frequently). They are thorough and they spell things out for you. A little difficult to make a mistake. Also, buying all the things you need separately would cost a lot more.
You have a 5-step process here and it's going to take time to fix this.
1-The first thing you need to do is to uncross yourself. You can look at the uncrossing kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
You can look at a different site in general about uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
2-Then, get some protection oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall ... ction.html
3-After you are spiritually clean and protected, it would be very wise for you to do work on yourself. I am wondering why you are financially supporting him? Why you want him back after he did this to you? There are a number of reasons that you are allowing this and it's none of my business. But, just for your own sake, PLEASE perform a cut and clear spell on yourself so that you can see things as clearly as possible. You may not even want him after this spell and move on to some one else who treats you like a queen! But, maybe nt. Maybe there's spiritual ties. You'll never know until you perform this spell. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html and http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
4-If you still want him, you'll have to break up this new romance. That's a must. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
5-Last (but not least), you can now start working your love spells.
This will take time but I can't see a reason that it won't work.
I wish you all the luck in the world. Hang in there. I'll be praying or you
HRCC Graduate #1631

looker1208
Newly Registered

Unread post by looker1208 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 am

I am currently waiting for both a break up spell kit and a follow me boy spell kit to arrive.

My situation is this, my lover and I have been together for a year but he has now decided that even though he still has strong feelings for me, he needs to be with a woman to satisfy his bi-sexual side. He established a relationship with a woman about two weeks ago and has been slowly drifting away from me. They live in separate places. I have pictures of him and his hair. I only have a picture of her.

I want to break them up and have him focus his love and attention only on me.

Will the combination of these two kits work for these purposes? Where is the best place to bury the break up bottle if they don't live together or if the places they would walk over would be cemented? Will just a picture of her work?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. My heart is breaking and I feel like I'm coming apart at the seams inside. I desperately want and need this to work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Good Evening, Looker1208,
I am so sorry that you're having these problems. How terrible for what you're going through.
Yes, the kits should work. I would do the break-up kit first and then the other one (once the first spell is completed). You could, if you want, work by the moon phases (but not necessary).
For disposal, check out this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I wish you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Long Story Short....

I met this guy, dated exclusively for almost two years, and every woman in his past has shown up lately. Not a bother I thought because we are in a totally different state than these groupies.

One woman from high school, who is married, with 5 children (none by my man) is crazy over my man. She has started flying into town, she calls him day and night, and she pretends to be that friend who just needs an ear because her married life sucks, but she's really baiting my man in.

He's never hid me, he tries to ignore her, he has never traveled to her state to see her, and he's even talked to her father about talking to her.

Ever since we came back from vacay in her state (our hometown), she has been even more aggressive, and boy have me and him fought, broke up, etc.

I talked to Lou Florez several times, and reading indicated he doesn't want her but he wants me. He even wants to go overseas and live/work together. I'm hesitant to go with him, because whatever she's done makes us fight entirely too much. Even with my work, even with his desire to be with me, we cant get along for too long....its unnatural. I'm sure she's done something.

I have did a freezer spell on her, did a honey jar to make him sweet to me, put his name in my shoe, and I just ordered a Reconciliation honey jar and Stay With Me oil.

I'm wondering what I can order from LM and work on my own.

1) To get rid of her should I use Break Up?

2) The Reconciliation honey jar and Stay With Me oil to heal our little fights / emotional distance?

3) What can I do to take off whatever she's done? Should I use Fear Not to Walk Over Evil or Uncrossing or Jinx Killer???

Any ideas for lm supplies or regular around the house tricks would help. Thanks ! :)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

Hi there Hoodoo_Lady,

You've done a lot of different spells on this situation.

I'm curious about the freezer spell. That is a favorite of mine when some gal is sniffing around another woman's man.

If one of my freezer spells didn't work, I'd do it again. http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You mentioned you've spoken with Lou Florez, he is amazing. I suggest getting some magical coaching from him. Learn how to do these spells properly from an expert.
Slow down a bit. It's like you're shooting buckshot when all you need is one swift, well done spell.

I don't believe in "trying" to ignore someone who doesn't have any boundaries, just do it. They will move on to someone else who gives them attention.
Tell him it's in her best interest for him to ignore her, so she can find a man who wants to be responsible for a woman and five children.
She can't move on until he ignores her. He's actually hurting her. He may think he's being nice, but he's giving her false hope and feeding her fantasies.

Many Blessings!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Ignoring her isn't the solution. The solution is him stepping up and telling her frankly and honestly that while he sympathizes with her situation that he's currently in a serious relationship with a woman he adores and the type of friendship she is looking for is not appropriate for a taken man and that it would be best to end the relationship. Then after being clear with her, he cuts ties and walks away. But *he* needs to set the boundary. If he hasn't done that, then he is a contributing factor in this situation.

To remove anything that was placed on the relationship I suggest Uncrossing and Jinx Killer and then a freezer working like Miss Olivia has indicated.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

raeyan
Newly Registered

Unread post by raeyan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 am

Greetings everyone.

I'm pretty familiar with doing spiritual work having the appropriate mindset, intention and attention.

I also have very strong energy. Under non-hoodoo circumstances, I usually get what I want, however, as is life, I've come across a situation where I need more...ahem...influence.

This is a situation that has been in the works for 25 years - no exaggeration - and I'm finally making a decision about it. I've been trying not to use hoodoo, but hoodoo is who I be :)

The Deal: A guy I've been in an on-again/off-again relationship with for the past 25 years is still interested - as am I. (We both usually run apart because we both get scared of strong feelings -- we have past life energy going on and about 15 years ago I put some of my menstrual blood in his tune salad sandwich [at least I'm telling the truth, a liar, I am not].) He's in a relationship that he's planning to leave (now if he was any Joe, I would say he's full of it, but he does want out). He wants to be with me (he tells me daily that he loves me so this isn't an unrequited situation) and I want him with me. We've been doing this dance for too long - enough already. We're ideal for each other. And, more importantly, I'm ready to take control. Enough of this poking around, waiting and seeing.

What I Want: Him to leave this current relationship FOR GOOD and for him to follow me around, love me, dote on me and think of only me, let me care for, love and appreciate him.

What I Was Considering Purchasing:

Break Up Kit to break the two of them up, performed during a waning moon - http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Reconciliation Kit to reconcile with me, performed during a waxing moon - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH

Follow Me Boy to have him ALL THE WAY after me panting and not wanting anyone but me, performed during the same waxing moon as the Reconciliation Kit - http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html (I can definitely get the oil on him, that's NO problem)

I am INTENT on making a mashup that will be super powerful. I figure 25 years of back and forth deserves some oomph behind it.

My Questions:

1) Which is best to do first? Break up or Reconcile and Follow Me Boy? I ask about Break Up last because do I want him to come to me and then they break up as the final nail in the coffin of their relationship? Or Break up first?

2) Can I work Reconciliation AND Follow Me Boy at the same time? Is that advisable? Or is one at a time best? Again, I'm aiming for POTENCY here.

3) I know this is a rated G forum, so how can I say this? If I can procure some of his man fluids, does it matter if it's mixed with my saliva slightly? (I hope you get my meaning here.) :oops:

Thank you in advance for any and all help and insight anyone can offer on my mashup. I'll be sure to come back and update this thread with my results.

I'm on a mission :lol:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:33 am

Good Morning, Raeyan,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
If you get chance, please browse through the introduction page. And, if you like, introduce yourself!!
I moved your question to the Break-up thread because it is the main theme of your post.
My suggestion is exactly as you had said (you had given the order as a question): break-up first. Then, reconciliation and follow me boy simultaneously.
And, your saliva on this is perfectly fine. It consolidates your union.
We'll be looking forward to your updates.
Have a terrific day!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

raeyan
Newly Registered

Unread post by raeyan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome - as well, thank you for moving my conversation. I included it in that section of the forum, because it was about mixing oils and kits and I that was the best place for it.

I'm also happy to see that I'm on the right track with my plan.

In regards to the saliva, I was concerned that if I used it to identify his male candle during the Break Up work, my saliva would be mixed up with the Break Up spell and I didn't want to risk that. Unless it's advisable that I only use the body fluid mixture as part of the Reconciliation work?

Thank you again for your help and insight!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:29 pm

If you really want to work by the moon, the dispose of the remains in two shifts : one waxing for burying you and your lover, and one waning for removing the other party.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

WildChild
Newly Registered

Unread post by WildChild » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello,

I can't seem to find on any of the boards where it says this, but since I'm doing the Reconciliation and Break Up spell at the same time, would I start this spell on a Friday for love work or a Saturday for cursing? I was planning to start it in the early hours of the morning (12 am or so) on Saturday, but am not sure when would be best. I saw that one person said they wanted to start it on Tuesday.

Also, would it be better to use both a Reconciliation or Fire of Love vigil candle on my and the target's half of the alter, and a Break Up vigil candle on his and the one I'm trying to get rid of sides of the alter?

Thanks for your input!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 am

Good Afternoon, WildChild,
If I were doing these workings, I would do the break-up on a Saturday during a waning moon and the love and reconciliation on a Friday of a waxing me.
But, use your own judgment. I am just telling you what I would do.
Other root workers work differently.
Take a look at the search engine above (in top right). The dark green area has a white search box. Write: timing of spells
You'll get more ideas from other root workers.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

browneyes7770
Newly Registered

Unread post by browneyes7770 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:09 pm

My children are grown and gone and I have lost my husband to someone else. Please help. I have a break up jar and a honey jar going right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Good Evening Browneyes7770,
I'm so very sorry that you're alone now.
But, with the proper magic, that can be remedied.
However, could you be more specific as to what you want to accomplish?
Would really appreciate it
Take Care and we are here for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

It sounds like you already have work underway that can potentially remedy the situation. How long have you been working your jars?

have you visited the threads about break up spells and also the section about honey jars?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 am

Hi Browneyes7770, Miss Aida asks an important question, what exactly is your desire? There are so many avenues that you could take at this point. I would suggest a reading. A reader might be able to offer insight and a clear direction to achieve the results that you want. There are many talented readers from AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics that can help you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Simplyamazing826
Newly Registered

Unread post by Simplyamazing826 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the forum and I was very nervous about posting but here is my situation. I am a single mother of 3 and just recently graduated from college. During my last two years of school my grandmother was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of uterine cancer and I became her primary caregiver. While all of this was going I met a very good man who also happened to be a single parent and our families blended beautifully; however, we live in different states and when my grandmother’s health declined I was unable to visit or devote a lot of time to our relationship. Now that my grandmother has passed I want to re-locate to be with him but he ended the relationship because he thinks we are no longer compatible. He is 48 and I am 32. Over the past few months I haven’t been myself because I was so stressed about losing my grandmother and taking care of my children and I just wasn’t as attentive to our relationship. I have been trying to reason with him that things will get better but I am scared I am going to lose him. Part of me feels as though he may have met someone because he was so into me but now he so cold. And if he truly loved me why would he be in such a rush to end the relationship with my grandmother passing?? I don’t think he is in a full on relationship but he may have met someone.

Update: After begging him to reconsider and take things slow and keep the line of communication open, he admitted that he wants to pursue someone else that he met 4 years ago. I don't know who she is or how serious the relationship is but I feel as though somebody jinxed us because he seems very cold and that's just not like him. His daughter called me and said he is acting very different and doesn't know where this change is coming from. I would appreciate any advice you have. I am prepared to fight for our relationship. Also, I have been having dreams about him every night. What's that about? If anyone has an experienced rootworker that is willing to help please let me know. I have never did conjure on my own. Like I said I am a single mother and I cannot afford to throw money to scam artists (that's why I came here :)

Thanks!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Simplyamazing826, there are tons of things that you can do to fight for this relationship. First off, you should look at getting a reading. The members of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics all all ethical, skilled, and competent. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers and http://hoodoopsychics.com/

There is also a bunch of free information right here on the forums and on the Lucky Mojo website. I would recommend that you search (in the top right hand corner is the search box) for Honey Jar spells and reconciliation spells just to get started.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

aviatrix

Unread post by aviatrix » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could point me out in the right direction to some spell work. This is a two part category I suppose but I'm hoping I can get answers in the same posting.

So a rundown of my situation. My ex has broken up with me 5 times and keeps coming back to me. He in the past has had all exes cheat on him and he is afraid of being hurt. I have had a psychic reading done by 3 different independent readers and all are very similar in the readings. My ex is afraid I'll do that to him and I always reassure him that I wouldn't do that. I constantly tell him he is amazing and he likes to shoot it down on me saying he's nothing special. My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago but we still talk everyday and go out every other night. The thing that bothers me the most is, there is his ex in Europe that he likes to talk to via texting through apps. I know he stays up very late to talk to her sometimes after he says he's going to bed. During the time I was with him, I've expressed my dislike for her and what she did to him. In all my readings, all my readers have said she is bad news. She doesn't like me but she doesn't say too much to him to influence him about me. She is jealous of me, yet she is with someone on the other side of the world. What she did to him was really bad, she broke my man's heart, he wanted her but she didn't want him. She ended up cheating on him with another man who ended up being a murder, sold drugs etc. His ex eventually broke it up with the other guy, and the other guy was upset at my man for being friends with her still and she didn't want to stay friends with the new ex, so the guy came after my guy and punched him in the face and wanted to fight him when he didn't want to fight. I asked my man why would you want to stay friends with someone who has caused you this much grief? She herself has been to jail abroad for bringing drugs, and she has been released from jail in the last year. In my readings, there's some sort of bond they share as a child that he is attached to her. He thought he loved her, but readings show he never really loved her at all like he loves me. I just want to split them up for good. I am a natural born empath and even before I knew they had dated; my man always referenced her as my friend and I've always felt a dark energy around him after they talk, so my gut instinct was I don't like her, this was when my man and I were just friends. I just want to know how to get them to stop talking and have him open his eyes about how bad she is and she is good for nothing. Psychic Vampyre is what I was told she is.

Anyway, would hot foot work with this since she lives so far?

About us, at first during the break up he wasn't sure if he still wanted to have sex with me, I was trying to see if it was just sex he wanted and he said no he didn't know because there's emotional attachment that he has with me. He's lying to me that he doesn't love me that way like I love him and he doesn't see the kids and the dog that we have talked about having (yet, he on his own has pictured what our kids would look like since they'll be a hybrid mix) He's told me he's loved me on his own before etc. All my readings shows that's a lie and he does love me, but his emotions are all over the place right now and he can't figure himself out. 2 weeks ago, I managed to make him a huge pot of pasta and put my menstrual blood in it. I didn't eat any of it when I was over at his place, because 1. I was distraught over our break up so I didn't have much appetite. 2. I was a little uneasy with eating my own spellwork. I did also use other herbs in my own working (But I'm new to this too) After that dinner, he thanked me for dinner and said it was good. He usually doesn't thank me when I make dinner unless I remind him. At this point when we would say goodbye we still would kiss. That night I did stay over and he held me throughout the night like usual and he would wind himself like a pretzel and hold my hand. Lets just say that night I couldn't sleep because my fingers were asleep.

Fast forward to later in the week, he started to show he still wanted me sexually. Few days later we ended up having sex and since then we've had sex 3 times, so I know the menstrual blood worked. But it's not just sex he wants. We had a date at the opera the other night and we held hands throughout the show, we did not get intimate at all during the date night.

I'm not sure which spells I should do now. Do I need a honey jar? Do I get stay with me? I have no idea what to do with him being so hesitant and thinking i'll hurt him when I have nothing but the best intentions for him. I've been married before, actually just finishing up my divorce in the next few months. He is aware of it and maybe there's some sort of bond still until the paperwork is done? This is the man I know I love, I'm patient but tired of the heartbreak that comes with it and it has to stop. Any suggestions? Like my man in the past has had bad history with the types of people he had hung out with. Drugs, alcohol etc... but he's stopped it all now. He actually listens to my suggestions about health tips and he's stuck to it since we are not together. We are together but not with no titles I guess.

Also; off topic a bit. My ex husband I feel sorry for and I wish him well with controlling parents. My ex in-laws to be were nothing but racist rotten jerks to me. Is there anything I can do to send them in their merry ways as karmic payback? Just for the way they treated me and broke my husband and I up. I mean it happened for a reason and I did find a man I am deeply in love with...

Thanks guys :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:18 am

Hi aviatrix,

Although I understand that you'd like all your questions answered in one easy post, working this way makes more work for moderators who will be merging posts into like-subjected topics so that many people may benefit from the solutions that may or may not have worked for your situation. That said, I've merged your questions into the long thread on working break-up (or hot-foot in your case) and reconciliation at the same time which globally sums up your situation.

Hot foot can work if she's far away - for maximum effectivement you'll want to be mailing her a letter with the powder in it so that she actually comes in contact with stuff. You can also look into formulas like Banishing and Separation which can also send them separate ways. Threads with lots of ideas you may want to peruse are the following: spells-to-drive-ex-lover-ex-spouse-away ... 0aab2813a5 & spells-to-drive-bad-person-away-from-my ... 0aab2813a5

While you do that separating work, you can do some clarity and crucible of courage baths or oil massage in the head area or skull candles on your ex to get him to see her as she is.

For your relationship with the ex, keep feeding him menstrual blood as regularly as possible (you can eat it too, it won't give you trouble). Whatever love work you do, lace it with Tranquility and Peaceful Home (or use them as some of the anointing oils for candles) to get him to feel calm and at ease in the home setting, slowly wearing away at his lack of trust. A sugar jar would be a good choice as you can then cook with some of that sugar on a regular basis. If he takes sugar in his coffee, then you also want to fix a sugar bowl as Deacon Millett describes in his book on Sweetening Magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html. Do consider how many more times you're willing to go through this break-up and reconcilisation cycle before you start the work however, and after that limit - seriously consider moving on - because although the work may help the situation, unless your Partner addresses his issues with intimacy - the changes and gains made will have a lot of difficulty being permanent.

For the in-laws, I encourage you to post in the in the following forum subsection: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-parents,-c ... 01de4e0cc8
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aviatrix

Unread post by aviatrix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Thank you very much I'll look at the other spells to see what I can do. I don't think he will keep doing this much longer because he realizes he wants a family etc.

With the hot foot spells, I may try it with the running river or freezer spells. I'll have a more in depth look at the other link later. But I have no idea where she lives as address wise, so would it still be as effective if I can't get it in her proximity?

I suppose I could do a honey spell on my man's mother too to maybe coax him to make a smarter choice, like a bend over or commanding on her as well as him and the ex to get the to part ways?

What do you think?

aviatrix

Unread post by aviatrix » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you very much I'll look at the other spells to see what I can do. I don't think he will keep doing this much longer because he realizes he wants a family etc.

With the hot foot spells, I may try it with the running river or freezer spells. I'll have a more in depth look at the other link later. But I have no idea where she lives as address wise, so would it still be as effective if I can't get it in her proximity?

I suppose I could do a honey spell on my man's mother too to maybe coax him to make a smarter choice, like a bend over or commanding on her as well as him and the ex to get the to part ways?

What do you think?

JAC71088

Unread post by JAC71088 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 pm

I was just wondering, is it possible to break up a relationship if you don't know one of the person's names? I have an ex-girlfriend who I'm trying to get back together with, however, she's in the "early stages" of seeing someone else, though I don't know exactly who the guy is. Would I be able to work with her personal concerns in order to cause a break up? Or is it impossible to even attempt this sort of work without knowing who the other person is? Would a reading be helpful in trying to determine who he is?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi JAC1088,

It is possible to do break-up work when you don't know one of the parties, although it is often more difficult since there's no link to the person (personal concerns). For now you could work with her concerns and a name paper for the guy: ''my love rival''. Meanwhile try to find out more, get a name, a picture, a birthdate, stuff you can work with and add as necessary later on.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi aviatrix,

For the Hot Foot, it works best when the target comes in contact with the work. If you can't arrange that, then do without, but yes it will affect the effectiveness. Working a Hot Foot bottle on her can be a good way to go if you can't get the contact, you put her in the bottle (any personal concerns you have, definitely at least a picture) with the hot foot powder, some red Pepper flakes, some black Pepper powder, some alum powder (helps shut her up) and then shake for a series of days and deploy (river is good).

I'd stick to plain sweetening and Clarity and Crucible of Courage for him at this point, seeing as anything coercing (like BO or commanding) may send his trust-feelers pinging. You could add a bit of Cast Off Evil if you want, it can help make better friendship choices and keep him away from the troublesome past influences. I'd also hold off the mother for now and see what kind of results you get before doing too much at once.
Aura Laforest

aviatrix

Unread post by aviatrix » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi again,

Sorry to ask so many questions.. I just wanted to clarify what I need to get for the hot foot bottle, is that the same as the break up bottle? And can I use it in conjunction along with the other thread you posted about spells to drive bad person away from my love spouse friend, spells to drive ex lover ex spouse away from my lover spouse link.

Sorry to ask what to me is a dumb question, if I get skull candles or what other type candles to massage in the head of my ex to see how she is, what colors should they be? And the head of a male figurine candle? Do I need to do a bath and get the oils of the same kinds?

But I still can get some sort of reconcilation spell instead of a BO spell correct? We still have something going on of course, and to keep feeding him menstrual blood... can I anoint the blood on any candlework as well? Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:26 am

Hi aviatrix,

a hotfoot bottle is very similar to a breakup bottle except that you're using hotfoot products and herbs rather than break-up. You'll find more on the product line with some spell ideas here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You can do hotfoot work in conjuction with other drive-away work, but I'd just work the spell and have MISC back you up with a HotFoot candle burnt on their altar (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) and see what transpires. Combined with Clarity and Cast Off Evil work on your man, you should see some change. Based on that you can see what would be best to continue the work, if necessary.

Skull candle: white would be good. Ditto for other candles you'll be working Clarity or Cast Off Evil on. Just Clarity, Healing and Tranquility works well on blue candles.

Working with oils, powders and baths all complement each other, but what is best for your specific situation depends on what you'll be working, how you choose to usually work and what divination suggests for the case. In short, it's not a yes or no question nor a question with a cut and dry rule set. This is why many people get a reading (or do one themselves) prior to the start of work.

Yes for the reconciliation, a good choice is the spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Aura Laforest

aviatrix

Unread post by aviatrix » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 am

Hi Aura,

I really appreciate your help, but... I cannot seem to find the bottle for the hotfoot, is it just any bottle that I use to shake with some vinegar and the hotfoot spell kit? I understand to put her photo and what my intents and maybe some pins and whatever you mentioned earlier to shut her up with... How long do I have to shake it for and keep the work before I bring it to a river? I suppose it's best to start this in waning moon to get rid of her? I just want to make sure I can find all the "ingredients" for this hotfoot bottle, I quickly have skimmed the page looking for the bottle, but am unable to find it. I'm so sorry, but with working full-time and going to school part-time to full-time and going out with my man... I'm exhausted, but I understand I need to make some sacrifices in the next while to get things in order.

On a side note, you mentioned doing the hotfoot work in conjunction with the drive away work, but rather working with the spell and have MISC back me up with a hotfoot candle on their alter. Uh, What is MISC? :) Sorrrryyyy! Should I put together an altar too? I'm not sure how much and what to put up as I need to be discreet as my parents like to come over unannounced and it is frowned upon with my mother though she understands I'm very good at predicting death in my family LOL..

So hopefully you can point me in the right direction because I'd like to put my order in soon.. :)

Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok. First off: hotfoot IS drive-away work. I'm suggesting that hotfoot is strong enough on its own that you don't need a ton of other stuff to do around it. MISC is the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church that has a candle-burning service. They can burn a HotFoot vigil candle to ''back up'' your work (help it out). This is a common practice in hoodoo.

For the bottle spell, you won't find a ready-made one on the site. You would put it together yourself from the ingrédients in the HotFoot spell kit, or herbs and powders purchased separately. Using a bottle is one way to work the spell if you don't have access to the person. If all of this all seems a bit complicated - then you would probably benefit from a magical coaching session to clarify the steps of the spells you intend to do. Trying to explain it all in a single post would be somewhat long and probably more confusing than anything else. A half hour or one hour coaching session with a rootworker, like one of the members at AIRR here should do the trick: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ual_Advice

An altar space is not necessary to do the work. You can set up a temporary space as required by putting down a hankerchief or doily where you'll be working. When the work is done for the day, put it away. If you've done dark work (that would be hot foot), then make sure to cleanse the space as well as yourself.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Hoodoo_Lady

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 am

I've started my reconciliation work, but I have questions about my future break up work.

Freezer Spell -I started a lemon, but did'nt have all teh ingredients needed, so I used a petiton/name paper and venegar only. Now that I have this woman picture and my needed ingredients, can I take the lemon out and re-do my lemon ?

I can't get onto her property it is gated, so I was wondering if I could plant it around the entrance to her property or would it be best to bury it in the graveyard not to far from her home.

Vinegar Jar- There's a small group of women (ex's), plus the woman mentioned above who cause interference. The ex's live in another state, and will never have him again, but their pretty happy destroying his marriage and now my relationship with him. I would like to put this other woman and the ex's in a venegar jar and bury it in the local cemetary to kill their relationships with him.

Can I order a pre-made venegar jar from lm, and add their pics/names/petitions all in one jar :?: . I know his picture goes in facing backwards to the other woman. How do I construct the jar when there is multiple pics. Do I turn his pic backwards to these women pics , with names and petitions behind each womans pic or simply write their name behind each pic, but add a petition paper in between his pic and theirs :?: . My petition will be something like "Kill all communication, Kill all Intimacy, and Kill the relationship(s) between my man (john doe) and targets (jane does) now.

If I can simplify this, please let me know.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello, Hoodoo_Lady,
No, don't take the lemon out and re-do. Get a new lemon and start afresh (leave the other one in the freezer).
If she walks on the area, yes, you can do that.
Have you seen this site: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html this might help.
Otherwise, you can call the store and ask them if they can make you one. I do know that they make special orders. But not sure if this is one of them. You'll have to ask. (707) 887-1524
Good luck with your root work!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

allia62

Unread post by allia62 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 am

I am going to be doing a break up spell and reconciliation spell. I was wondering if I should do them at the same time or do one and then the other. Which is best?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Good Evening, Allia62,
If this were me, I would do the break up spell first.
Then, when that was completed, I would start the reconciliation spell.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

allia62

Unread post by allia62 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:47 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I got my kits in the mail yesterday and I am going to start the break up spell but I have so many questions. Questions that I am sure have already been answered :(
I do apologize as I am very new to this and I do not want to make any mistakes while doing the work.

1) Mix the couple's personal items with the powders you have chosen. I am planning on using all 3 of the powders but how do I mix them if I am using photos (that is all that I have of them). Is it as easy as mixing the powders together and sprinkling it on the photos and name papers?

2) Put the mix in the bottle does that include the name papers and the photos? The bottle is small so I am not sure how much of the powders to mix.

3) I am going to drive to the nearest graveyard and bury it there but when do I do this right away or after the 7 days? And if it is after the 7 days what do I do with the bottle shake it and mix it up every time I light the candle and incense? Is there a prayer that I should be saying or just state my intentions to drive the couple apart?

4)When you do cleanup do you also bury the powder that you did not use? So everything from the kit gets buried no matter what is left over.

5) Are you supposed to bath in the Hyssop everyday that you do the spell? for the complete 7 days or just after completion of the spell? When do I lay the devils shoestring and put the devil pos out?

6) would praying to Saint Martha help me in this matter or is there another Saint and prayer in Psalms maybe that I should be using?

7) when performing the spell should you pray and sit and concentrate for as long as the candle and incense are burning?

I am very sorry I know these are probably the simpliest of questions but I am new and I surely want to get this right and I want to start today since it is Tuesday and this appears to be the best day to do this type of work. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks Everyone!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Good Evening, allia62 ,
I will answer each question after the individual question
1-Is it as easy as mixing the powders together and sprinkling it on the photos and name papers?- YES
2-Put the mix in the bottle does that include the name papers and the photos? YES
3-I am going to drive to the nearest graveyard and bury it there but when do I do this right away or after the 7 days? -AFTER THE 7 DAYS And if it is after the 7 days what do I do with the bottle shake it and mix it up every time I light the candle and incense? YES Is there a prayer that I should be saying or just state my intentions to drive the couple apart? STATE YOUR INTENTION (some people pray. I state my intentions with break up work).
4)When you do cleanup do you also bury the powder that you did not use? So everything from the kit gets buried no matter what is left over. YES
5-Are you supposed to bath in the Hyssop everyday that you do the spell? for the complete 7 days or just after completion of the spell? Whichever you prefer
-6) would praying to Saint Martha help me in this matter or is there another Saint and prayer in Psalms maybe that I should be using? St. Martha is good.
7) when performing the spell should you pray and sit and concentrate for as long as the candle and incense are burning? -I don't do that. But, if you're comfortable doing that, do what's in your heart
Happy Thanksgiving
HRCC Graduate #1631

allia62

Unread post by allia62 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I appreciate all of your help.

1) Should I start the work on a Tuesday for the break up spell? I read that it the best day for this type of work.

2) Also with Saint Martha I have a red candle that I light for her a framed picture of her and I have offered her red wine a cup of coffee as well as a bit of perfume. I promised to make a donation to the Saint Martha Charity Hall if she helps me. Should that be enough? I know she likes her offerings.

3) How long should I wait for a sign from her? The candle that I lit burned clean and no no wax or anything leaked over I was shocked it burned high flame also.

4) I also have a encased white candle that I taped a picture of her on the outside of and every day I light it for a little bit and say a prayer to her. That candle is white and although it isnt the best candle, has been burning and dancing high and then low. What are your thoughts?

Thank you again for all of your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 am

Hello, allia62,
I have answered your questions in bold after your questions
PLEASE take the time to read the forum threads and the Lucky Mojo links before asking questions.
We are here to help anyway we can but, e also ask that you do your part and read the helpful links and then ask questions (that have still not been answered.
Have a great day
Take care
allia62 wrote:Thank you Miss Aida! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I appreciate all of your help.

1) Should I start the work on a Tuesday for the break up spell? I read that it the best day for this type of work. -That's fine

2) Also with Saint Martha I have a red candle that I light for her a framed picture of her and I have offered her red wine a cup of coffee as well as a bit of perfume. I promised to make a donation to the Saint Martha Charity Hall if she helps me. Should that be enough? I know she likes her offerings. That's fine. Here is the link to St Martha: saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... 5df1071d56

3) How long should I wait for a sign from her? The candle that I lit burned clean and no no wax or anything leaked over I was shocked it burned high flame also. -I believe that I had already answered this first question when you had sent me a PM. We don't give interpretations on the forum. See this link: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

4) I also have a encased white candle that I taped a picture of her on the outside of and every day I light it for a little bit and say a prayer to her. That candle is white and although it isnt the best candle, has been burning and dancing high and then low. What are your thoughts? We don't give interpretations on the forum. See this link www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thank you again for all of your help.
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello, everyone, I am totally new to this although I have tried to seek help in the past, all the person did basically was take my money and I got no results. However, I still have some things that the other person gave me in my home so I need to know how to discard that in a proper fashion and start fresh! I am trying to break up someone and their current girlfriend. The guy and I have a friendship that goes back to when we where children, more than 20 yrs ago, we have very storng feelings for one another, but I want to have him all to myself. I recently had a baby for him and I want him to break up with the girlfriend, and for her to move far away, never to return. I don't want the 2 of them to contact one another for any reason or give one another a second thought. I would love for the 2 of us to eventually get married, be totallly in love and become a happy family. I speak to him every now and then, we text more than we talk and he hasn't spent the night or we havent been intimate in 3 months now. I have no idea where they live ( they live together ), but I do know where they work, and I have nothing but pics of the both of them. I saw that I could do a honey jar, break up and reconciliaton spell! Please forgive me if I sound crazy, as all of this is new to me and I don't want to mess anything up. Someone also told me that I may need to cleanse myself and home being that I still have stuff from a previous person that I was suppose to be getting help from. If I need to do a cleansing, please tell me what I need to that and how! Please help me asap, I am ready to get started as I have waited too long for happiness! Thanks!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Good Evening, Mags 76,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear about these experiences. How sad.
We'll try to help you here.

First of all, disposal of the stuff you have: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Then, Spiritual cleansings:
a-13 day bath for you www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
b-washing your house with Chinese wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
c-Followed by Incense to get rid of any lingering negativity www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
d-Followed by fiery wall of protection www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Now, you're ready to perform the spells. You've got a great grasp on what to do. Good for you!

Wishing you the best and if you have any questions at all, we are here for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:20 pm

One of the classic Break Up spells is also a reconciliation spell -- it brings him home to you while breaking him apart from the other woman.
[/list]

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for letting me know how to properly dispose of the items that I have. However, I have something in a sachet. I assume its herbs and power of some some sort. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to burn it. Also I have something in a bottle, I think! I don't know really because it was wrapped and I was told to put it in the back corner of my closet, I didn't ask, I just followed her instructions, that was about 2 mo ago. I was thinking about throwing that in a river. Plus I have some in-scent powder that she gave me, what do you recommend I do with that? Any more advice that you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 am

Miss Michaele,

Thank you so much for helping me in trying to decide how to get it all together! I do however have one question, how can I do "A Stay With Me Spell" and he hasn't been staying with me at all or even been to my home! So how would that work and I have none of his belongings, just a photo?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello, Mag76
Since I don't know what all this stuff is and it's not one of our very own practitioners, I'm a little bit concerned about what to do with them.
Don't burn the sachet powder.
If you think all of this magic is working, then dispose of them the way the instructions say.
If you think it's garbage, then throw it in the garbage.
If you feel that you must take to a river, then do so.
Like I had said: tough call.
Also, to answer your last question, you can try www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html or www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Wishing you the very best with your spell work.
Take care
mags76 wrote:Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for letting me know how to properly dispose of the items that I have. However, I have something in a sachet. I assume its herbs and power of some some sort. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to burn it. Also I have something in a bottle, I think! I don't know really because it was wrapped and I was told to put it in the back corner of my closet, I didn't ask, I just followed her instructions, that was about 2 mo ago. I was thinking about throwing that in a river. Plus I have some in-scent powder that she gave me, what do you recommend I do with that? Any more advice that you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you once again for your response! I think that I am just going to throw it away, because to me, it's trash! I just basically want it out of my house for good! Then I can work on cleansing my home and myself. My spells can soon be followed by that! I am just ready to be happy and move on with my life!

I appreciate all of your advice!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 am

This past Saturday, my baby's father told me that he and his girlfriend were no longer in a relationship! I had previously done a break up fixed candle but now I need to get him to be in love with me and me only! The next day, he ended up coming by. I was able to get his semen fluid from my body and freeze it, sorry, just being honest! I was also able to get some of his hairs from when he shaved! So I want to do something where I can add both of our body fluids and his hair! I have one of his shirts that our baby spit up on ( do I need to wash it, he had just washed it before he took it off, but I was wondering if I need to get the spit up out!) What I want to do now, that he is no longer with the girl, is to make him fall madly in love with me, follow me around, pamper me, spoil me, support me in every way, satisfy me, worship and adore me, and become my husband in the future! I also want to have control over the things he does! He is a big flirt and I want him to let everyone know that we are together and in a serious relationship! I don't ever want him to have a sexual relationship with another woman ever again! He needs to feel in his heart that what I am doing for him sexually and mentally is all that he needs and feel that our sex is the best sex in the world that will soon turn in to lovemaking!!!) I want us to always spend a lot of quality time together in private as well as in public! I want to be his trophy wife so to speak (the one he brags about to others and can't get enough of! I want the world to know that we are happy and madly in love!) What I wanted to do was a honey jar spell or can I just simply do a come to me fixed candle or do I need to do both? Do I need to do a spell kit as well? If so, what kind do I need to do? I'm trying to get this man to be my husband so which spell kit works best for that? Also can you please tell me how I can add our body fluids as well as his hair? Can I add it to a honey jar, or fixed candle as well as a spell kit? I really want to add it in everything I do, I can also add my hair as well (I may be able to tie a string of my hair around his!) I really want to add our body fluids and hairs to everything I do from here on out to make everything stronger and work better! I would like to know what you suggest? His family and I get along as well, but I want all of them to support us as a couple, be happy for us and to consider me the best woman (thing) that could ever happen to him. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Mags76

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Well, CONGRATULATIONS, Mags76!!!
That is TERRIFIC news and I am so happy for you!!!
Here's an array of Love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
There are many spells here that include using the secretions that you had mentioned.
But I like the Come to Me spell Kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
And I like the Follow Me Boy spell kit to get him to do what you want. www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
First off, I would do a honey jar and sugar spell. But, don't put all of the personal items in one place. I would do the jar spells right away while awaiting a spell kit or other products.
Once he's with you I highly suggest the Nation Sac to keep him faithful and true. www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
And, as I always tell everybody (sometimes I sound like a broken tape recorder.....LOL), always persistently perform Stay With Me Spells to prevent losing him again.
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
These are just a few suggestions. One thing at a time. Later, you can perform other spells to influence him or command him to do al the things that you want. But, you need to work on one thing at a time.
Hope this helps. We're here to help you along the way
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

shirls13
Newly Registered

Unread post by shirls13 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi, I want to do a break-up and separation spell for the guy I'm currently seeing, he has a gf but he says he is bored with her but for some reason he still doesn't break up with her, he says he loves me but doesn't leave her to be with me. I want them to break up and not ever see each other again or talk ever again but I don't want there to be any bad blood between them. I also want him to make me his gf and eventually lead to marriage, we have known each other for over 10 years now and I feel that this is the man of my life. I need him to be faithful and loyal only to me and to finally break up with her and make me his official gf. Can I please get help in doing this type of work, can you please tell me all of the things I have to buy and the steps I have to do in order to make this happen. I have been reading a lot of the forums but I can't really find one that states all the supplies I need and step by step what I have to do. I want something strong that will work along with something strong for him to come to me and stay with me and love only me I also want him to only want to have sex with me. Can anyone please help me. I am in need of this information, I am tired of this situation and I really need someones help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Hello, Shirls13,
My suggestions to you are to just buy the complete kits that have all the instructions. You can't go wrong with them
The break-up kit is fantastic www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Here's a kit to encourage marriage and fidelity www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
And, you can browse this page for all the over fantastic kits to see what they can do for you! You might want to try commanding, compelling, etc. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Also, I moved your post to another subforum so that you can check out what others have doe and are doing.
I hope this helps.
Happy Holidays
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakira
Newly Registered

Unread post by shakira » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Am doing a work on my baby father. I use red candle for him, I use white for myself. Then I light 2 white candles for him and the girl hes cheating on me with. I have used Separation oil to anoint those candles. Then I use Fire of Love for me and him. Is that ok?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Yes, shakira, that sounds fine.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

shewolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by shewolf » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Hello,

My question is pertaining to my ex.

We lived together for 5 years and were partners and we also discussed marriage/family and had a great dynamic. After about 4 years of us being together he makes some new friends that I believed caused our demise.

This male friend was looking for financial benefit and in the process to isolate him from me. He introduced him a new girl right after he instigated our break up, a year after they became friends. We broke up, the friend became involved with his business just like he wanted and he chose to be with this new girl.

We remained in contact but I also moved on and dated out of my pain. Things didn't work out with the man I was involved with and I have been single by choice. Although I love him dearly to get over the pain I cut contact with him and put in my head to move on. That has been almost 2 years ago.

Come a few months back until now he has been contacting me and little by little this has become more frequent. I also found out he is no longer close with the "friend." He mentioned some things that he saw from his personality that weren't right (yay!!) Now the more time passes the more emotionally open he is getting and reminisces of the past all the time with me. We are both always there for each other.

He is also been very thoughtful these past couple months and I know this is not a case where he is just looking to have a fling outside his current relationship b/c we have not been sexually together since a little after our breakup.

This renewed contact has made me see that I still love him and I love him just like I did years ago.

The big problem is he is still involved with this girl. It's going on two years now. I know this man like the palm of my hand and I can go on a limb and say its b/c he is knee deep with this girl. He is the type that doesn't break things or leave until things hit the fan and it gets ugly. He also is the type that worries about hurting others too much. She also has a very manipulative mother that I feel she is working on him bc we have mutual known people who she has given spell work for personal improvement advice, so that tells me she could prob do binding if she wished. The mother is also known to manipulate men and live off them (I don't know if my ex is aware of this).

I'm not sure if I want to do a full blown break up spell initially bc I feel he just needs a little push to distance himself from the current g/f and her mother.

I also need to protect myself from anything the mother might want to do to me if their relationship sours.

Any advice on what work would be appropriated in this situation so he may come back for good?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, shewolf ,
If this were my situation, I would get a reading on this entire matter. See exactly what your obstacles are and if there's any chance of reconciliation. Also, to see if this gal's family has done any crossings.
You can get readings through AIRR or through Hoodoo Psychics:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Otherwise, I would do a break-up spell www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
And a reconciliation spell www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
And a protection spell www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
You can also buy full kits for these spells www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
There are no guarantees on how the universe and spirit carries out your spells. So, to say that you just want a little nudge may not be the way to handle this. It's too vague and doesn't sound like it would be effective (due to all of the issues here).
Wishing you the very best and I pray that you get him back
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shewolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by shewolf » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:53 pm

I made an appt with a reader from AIRR that has done a reading for me in the past, but not about this. It will be the first time I am deciding to get down to the root of this because its been going on too long.

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello,
After doing a break up candle, am I suppose to do a cleansing on myself? If so, what should I do. I also have a follow me boy spell that I am getting ready to do on the next new moon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, Mags76,
Yes, you can perform a cleansing bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And your game plan is correct to now perform the follow me boy spell.
Good luck and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”