Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

sr41489
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by sr41489 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I decided I really want to be with her again. I feel as though I'm mentally capable of handling this relationship now, whatever happens. I just need her to open up communication with me, since she kind of ended everything on her terms. I want to be her best friend again, I just really miss her a lot. I'm not sure what to do at this point, also since I'm saving up for school I can't afford to buy all these products right away, maybe one at a time. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Good Evening sr41489,
I have just read through all the posts and you've been given some wonderful advice. And I do agree that you ought to set your sights higher. I get the feeling that you'r a very good person.
Just for argument sake, I would suggest that you perform a CUT & CLEAR spell on yourself to get over her.
HOWEVER, I do know what love feels like. And I can also identify, wholeheartedly, with wanting to be with the one you truly love. And I also know how painful it can be to be apart from that person. My heart goes out to you.
So, since you can't afford the recommendations and you REALLY want her back, this is what I suggest: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

eazy89

Unread post by eazy89 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:14 am

Hi I'm a lesbian and I'm purchasing look me over, follow me girl, and fire of love oils to enhance my sex life. Are these good oils to use?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Good afternoon, Eazy89,
Yes, they are FANTASTIC oils!
And here's another for you might be interested in purchasing: www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I have a good friend named Aida, I feel like this is a sign! I will try the reconciliation spell, as I really do want her back and do not want to cause any harm. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

SR

eazy89

Unread post by eazy89 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi,
I am new to this and I need an advice..
I'm gay and currently in love with my straight best friend .. What should I use to make him love me back and for only hugging not sex .. I dont want to make him have sex with me because I think it's wrong since he is straight .. But I really want him to be close to me and hugg me a lot .

Please get back to me with what product to buy .

Thank you
s.H

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Good Evening, Super Hamza,
It looks like: Follow Me Boy might be the right products for you. You can read about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Also, for more TERRIFIC ideas, there's about 13 pages on the subject here:
spells-for-gay-lesbian-bisexual-transge ... 19654.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WannaBeCaster

Unread post by WannaBeCaster » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 am

Quick question.

I am currently working with a spell caster from AIRR. I have yet to see her reading.

However, I am trying to break my wife's current relationship (she left our 3 yr marriage to be with someone she met online) and cast a reconciliation spell and honey jar spell.

I am also waiting for my order from LM, I ordered the attraction oil, follow me girl so I can put it on as a perfume and women will be attracted to me. I just want to have fun while waiting for my spell on my wife to manifest.

Now my question:

Can I use cut and clear for me so I can get over the pain and loneliness while waiting for my spells to work on her?

Or that would made me fall out of love from her.

Btw, I am a female and in a same sex marriage.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:05 am

Super hamza,

Well, I don't know of any spell that can change a person's sexual orientation -- so your stated desire is probably about the best you can hope for.

I would work with cloves, Balm of Gilead, and, yes, Follow Me Boy.

But I have a feeling that you might eventually be frustrated with a "bromance." I hope, before that day arrives, you will be able to pray, "Lord, send me the gay version of my straight best friend; send me the version who wants to see me naked."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:05 am

Good After, WannaBeeCaster,
It would seem more appropriate to use healing products http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Although I recommend Cut and Clear for anybody who has been hurt, I think that if you use it, you would get over the hurt that she caused you and find somebody new and better suited for you.
So, just sayin...
You sound like a very nice person and I am wishing you the very best in your life. And also wishing that whatever decision you make, that you find complete happiness.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi miss Aida

Thank you so much for your reply
Can the order be posted to Australia ?
I live in Sydney Australia

Thank you

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Thank you miss michaele

I will try them and see what happens

:)

quote="MissMichaele"]Super hamza,

Well, I don't know of any spell that can change a person's sexual orientation -- so your stated desire is probably about the best you can hope for.

I would work with cloves, Balm of Gilead, and, yes, Follow Me Boy.

But I have a feeling that you might eventually be frustrated with a "bromance." I hope, before that day arrives, you will be able to pray, "Lord, send me the gay version of my straight best friend; send me the version who wants to see me naked."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele[/quote]

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi
How do I stop a spell ?
If I done a spell on someone to love me can I stop it later ??

Plz let me know

Thanx

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi,
I am a gay man and was considering doing a honey jar to get back the guy I used to date. Does anyone know what kind of oil should be used to dress the candle and what color candle should be used? We were dating for a couple of months and weren't boyfriends yet and I just want to start dating him again because I feel like it could be something amazing. The reason we broke up was because I was going way too fast and he wasn't ready to be boyfriends. At this point, I just want to date him again. And I want him to love me naturally so I don't want to use a love oil.
Thanks,
James

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:13 am

Thank you so much for your reply
Can the order be posted to Australia ?
I live in Sydney Australia

Yes, Lucky Mojo does ship to Australia.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:46 am

Hi James,
if there was no fighting, a combination of Come To Me and Return to Me would be appropriate until you are dating again. If there were spats, a bit of Reconciliation can help ease that over. After that, once you are dating, then you can add a some Love Me in there as well to nudge him more toward the boyfriends part of the equation.

Hi Super hamza,
To stop a spell, you usually take it apart and dispose of the remains. A honey jar would be washed out and its contents composted or disposed of in a river or buried ynder a tree. For a doll, you would call the spirit of the person out of the doll, remove the personal concerns and then bury or burn it. If you'd fed someone your fluids, then you'd feed them nettle tea (or another internally safe uncrossing herb). So yes, you can stop it later - but the method will usually differ depending on the spell you used.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

Nyceguy21180 wrote:Hi,
I am a gay man and was considering doing a honey jar to get back the guy I used to date. Does anyone know what kind of oil should be used to dress the candle and what color candle should be used?
Aura's advice (above) is good and classical.
We were dating for a couple of months and weren't boyfriends yet ... The reason we broke up was because I was going way too fast and he wasn't ready to be boyfriends.
To prevent the same thing happening again, do Tranquility work on yourself -- baths, mojo bag, incense in your house, candles on your altar.
At this point, I just want to date him again. And I want him to love me naturally so I don't want to use a love oil.
There's nothing unnatural about a love oil, especially Lucky Mojo's :)

I tell my clients that a man has three possible reactions when fixed for love:
  1. resist under his own power
  2. get help to break the spell
  3. relax and enjoy himself!
If your man picks option 3, you have nothing to worry about and your conscience is clear. Many happy marriages and relationships are sustained by magical work. Why, Miss cat herself, and her beloved nagasiva, work a honey jar on each other -- together! -- every Friday morning.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Aura and Miss Michaele, thank you both for your advice! There were no spats of any kind with him so I will try the Come to Me and Return to Me with the honey jar. Should a red or pink candle be used? I'll also try the tranquility work on myself. I am brand new to this; could you give me some instructions on what to do for a bath or mojo bag? Will it work for someone who has absolutely no experience with this?
Thanks again!
James

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Nyceguy21180

If you have absolutely no experience, you can jump-start your work with a Lavender Love Spell Kit. Now, this a lodestone spell, not a honey jar kit, so you could reinforce this fabulous lodestone work with a Lavender Love Mojo Hand.

There are bath crystals in the Lavender Love Spell Kit, but you can also use them with Come to Me and/or Return to Me. Mix them all together or use them separately by turns. Bathe according to the traditional method, as appropriate. Certainly whenever you expect to see your should-be-boyfriend. You can bathe before doing either of these spells, too, or just every Friday as a general principle.

If you are really dazzled by the idea of a honey jar (and why not?), you can get the Love Me Mini Honey Jar Kit and drop a little Lavender Love Oil (and incense, and bath crystals) into it, just to make extra sure it harmonizes with your mojo bag and lodestone spell.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Super hamza

Unread post by Super hamza » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:26 am

Super hamza wrote:Hi
How do I stop a spell ?
If I done a spell on someone to love me can I stop it later ??

Plz let me know

Thanx

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 am

Hi Super hamza,

I responded to your post below:
Hi Super hamza,
To stop a spell, you usually take it apart and dispose of the remains. A honey jar would be washed out and its contents composted or disposed of in a river or buried ynder a tree. For a doll, you would call the spirit of the person out of the doll, remove the personal concerns and then bury or burn it. If you'd fed someone your fluids, then you'd feed them nettle tea (or another internally safe uncrossing herb). So yes, you can stop it later - but the method will usually differ depending on the spell you used.
Aura Laforest

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 am

I know that the Lavender spell says to do the spell on a Friday, but is it okay to do it on another day? I am very busy on Fridays and would like to do the spell today if possible. Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am

Fridays are suggested since they are Venus' day and thus very well suited for all love-oriented endeavours. The spell kits come with the instructions for how to best do the spell - in a manner that has worked successfully for many people thus if you can, try and stick to the suggested timing. It shows a remarkable commitment to do the spell as prescribed despite personal schedule - it means it's important enough for you to make the effort.

That said, no one is there to act as the timing-police and stop you from doing it today. If you do choose to do it on another day, take into account the principles of spell-timing (whichever you ascribe to).
Aura Laforest

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

Hello all. My situation is this and hopefully someone can help me. I love someone who is also a man. We met a few years ago and became really good friends. Eventually I ended up coming out to the guy and expressing my feelings to him. About 1 year ago he told me he was bisexual and he told me he liked me. We had been texting one day randomly and he said for a while he just knew he liked me and we really connected. When I asked him if he thought we could be more then friends he said no. He persisted to say that I was making a move too fast when all this time he had been leading me on and telling me he liked me and one day he said he was in love with me and that I was the most handsome guy he had met.

We cut contact for almost the most of this year. Flash forward to now. Here we are about a year later and one and a half months ago we restored contact because he sent me a text and said he found my number in his contacts and forgot all about me. Now I am back to having feelings for this man. He really is an amazing guy overall. He even expressed that he had feelings for me as well when we started talking again about a month and a half ago. Long story short is he got a boyfriend just like that through a mutual friend from one of his friends and told me it just felt right. He said that him and "this boyfriend" of his have been friends for a long time but he never expressed his feelings for this man so now they have been dating for about 2 weeks now even though a month and a half ago he expressed feelings for me. He won't tell me who the boyfriend is and I have no way of knowing because I don't know any of his friends since we have none that are mutual between us.

My thing is I am ready to stop fighting these feelings and I want him to stop fighting them as well and just accept that he loves me and wants to be with me. But my question is- How do I get rid of the boyfriend if I have no clue who he is dating? I can't get pics or nothing of the guy so would a breakup spell even be possible without pics of the person or a name or anything? Would a honey jar be enough to make this man love me and leave his boyfriend for me? I am hopeless in love.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:10 am

Hi johnnyr860,

You've got a pretty complicated situation on your hands and it's the type of situation that would most benefit from a reading to ascertain the chances of success and best course of action (and spellwork) required to attain your goal. There are simply too many factors at play to make a recommendation without divination. Any of the talented AIRR members that does love work can help you with that: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Love is depressing. You cannot be depressed or have negative thinking when you are doing love spells. I am pretty sure there must be a rule somewhere in love spell casting that says this but I could be wrong. You do a love spell and if you think negative things or get slightly depressed your spell can backfire or may backfire on you or may just not work at all. This is not my first time doing a love spell. I have done love spells on 3 different people and this guy is my 4th.

Every single time that I do a love spell I go into this with high hopes and motivation and such great energy and enthusiasm that if I do the work although it wont be guaranteed I have faith and confidence that I will see the results I want. Yet for some reason whenever I do a reading the answer is no just no. You cannot have this person or you should consider moving on because you will have a hard time getting them to love you and so on and so on is what the readings say. I did my reading today and am awaiting the results from the reader (thanks for the link).

But I will never understand. The spirits of this universe must hate me. How many more "no you can't have him" type of responses must I get from readings on different people I try love spells on before the universe is nice to me and says "yes John you can have this man and I will help you get him?" Let me explain what happened. I sent the guy an instagram request and he declined it. Yes I know this is just instagram but my pictures are on there so he would know it was my profile cause my name is at the top. Yet he declined my request.

I get so sad because in life I work so hard and try so hard in love spells and I start out extremely motivated and give this my full 110% dedication just so that I can see very little or no results at all. In the past I have even had spell casters from here on lucky mojo do the work for me to ensure I don't mess it up but the results I saw lasted less then a week for the people I did them on. What is the next chapter of my life I am not sure. Do I think this man is worth chasing using spells? Yes I do but I just wish I could get a yes answer instead of getting the reading to come back saying I need to move on. I really want this man to love me but with my curious case of bad luck on all the other spells I have tried I don't know how to make it so that the spell is successful for sure this time. What would you suggest?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello, Johnnyr860,
I am so sorry. That's just got to be so frustrating and leaving you with feelings of loneliness and inadequacies. My heart breaks for you.
Have you ever tried just asking for the right man to come to you? Without targeting anybody specifically?
Maybe this a spell that someone needs to perform for you.
But, just to be sure, if this were me, I would perform a 13 day cleansing bath while praying Psalms. Just to make sure that you are spiritually cleansed. Then, try a different spell.
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I know that no words can make you feel better right now. But, maybe these suggestions can get you on the right path.
Take care, Dear One
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 am

Hello Miss Aida I want to thank you for the response. I understand you are just suggesting what you think is best in my situation and while it is hard for me to just up and move on I understand where you are coming from. I do however have a few more questions I would like to ask.

My question is mainly how come we cannot guarantee love spells? What I mean is like if a person does a love spell on an ex or say on a person they know and love and the feelings between the two of them are mutual what would be a reason as to why the universe says to a person "no you cannot have this person no matter what spell you do on them?" I ask because I see spells that can be used to cause harm to a person (ex- love me or die spell) and other spells that cause bad things to happen to the person. I don't understand why the universe might allow someone to cause harm to another human being through the use of a spell (like love me or die) but when it comes to a love spell that causes no harm and is being used for positive good intentions of love the answer is no.

Why (aside from someone not doing the work correctly) would be a reason the universe would say no to someones request if in fact the feelings in both people are mutual and no harm is being done to either person? Let's say this guy didn't have a boyfriend and the answer was still a no why can't the universe guarantee that as long as I do the work correctly from start to finish with the right motivation and mindset that my spell can work so long as no harm is being done to the other person? I am just curious on why that is. Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm

johnnyr860 wrote:My question is mainly how come we cannot guarantee love spells?
Short answer: we can't really guarantee anything, not even our next breath.
What I mean is like if a person does a love spell on an ex or say on a person they know and love and the feelings between the two of them are mutual what would be a reason as to why the universe says to a person "no you cannot have this person no matter what spell you do on them?"
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If the two parties are already mutually attracted to each other, why do you need to do a love spell at all? Unless there is an underlying issue of anxiety or lack of courage – that would need to be addressed separately and treated a little differently.
I ask because I see spells that can be used to cause harm to a person (ex- love me or die spell) and other spells that cause bad things to happen to the person. I don't understand why the universe might allow someone to cause harm to another human being through the use of a spell (like love me or die) but when it comes to a love spell that causes no harm and is being used for positive good intentions of love the answer is no.
Harmful spells don't always work either. As I said above, life offers no guarantees. There are just too many variables.

That sounds rather harsh, but the fact is, life is not fair; that's why it's people's job to be as fair as they can.

Beyond that, I can think of a couple of factors that might explain why your love work always fails:
  • You just might not be gifted for love work, just as I am not gifted for accounting. That's no reflection on you, your character or morals, or even your gift for magical work (you might be gifted for something else). If this is the case, the solution is to hire someone else to do your love work.
  • You might have something standing in your way that you have not recognized and therefore have not addressed either with magic or with "real-world" work.a reading might help you figure out what that is, and what to do about it.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 am

johnnyr860, The questions that you are asking are soul searching, life long, type questions. It's like asking, "what is the meaning of life". I think that you will get a different answer from virtually every magic worker out there because there is a religious/spiritual component to it. In my opinion we have work to do while we are here in these human bodies and we might not always know or understand why things happen the way that they do. There is more to relationships working out than love alone; timing, location, outside influences, etc. all have an impact. Plus, you can't know what God's (or the Goddess, or the Divine, or the great flying spaghetti monster's) plan for you might be. This is one of the biggest reasons that most rootworkers ask their clients to pick an end date for their working. Try as hard as you can for as long as you can, but if things don't manifest the way that you want by that end date than it is clear that you need to move on, because there is a different plan for you and it is your job to figure that out.

It's hard and sometimes it really sucks, but that's part of life. Like Miss Michaele said life is not fair.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

sr41489

Unread post by sr41489 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:01 am

So I decided to NOT attract my love back, and hopefully stay out of her life forever, as it will be really hard for me not to cry if I do see her. I know I should probably do a cut and clear spell, but I literally cannot afford it. Is there anything else I can do? I have an unused Lavender spell kit, I have no idea what to do with it now. Please let me know! I'm really hoping I do not run into her ever again. Please help.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Taking a Black Walnut bath will do just as well to help you Cut and Clear the ties to the past relationship. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 am

sr41489

Miss Phoenix gave you some good inexpensive advice.

And if a full Cut and Clear spell kit would require you to dip into the rent money, you could do good work with a white candle, a black candle, and a bottle of Cut and Clear Oil.

Then do some prosperity work with cinnamon, sugar and so forth, so you can afford the spiritual supplies you need.

But don't throw away or resell that Lavender Love kit. Someday life will smile on you and you'll be ready to use it.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

carcarcar

Unread post by carcarcar » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello,
I am gay,
What would happen if I use Follow Me Boy on a men (don't know if he is gay or straight)?
He is my colleague, I don't love him, but I need him to be nice and gentle to me.
I Have Follow Me Boy and Crown of Success, can I use them?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 am

Hi carcarcar,

Follow Me Boy has more of a dominating bend to it than some of the other formulas you could use for this such as Love Me or Attraction, which you could blend with a little Tranquility, Stop Gossip or Boss Fix depending on your situation. Crown of Success is good for career matters, and you can use it to be successful in your workplace both generally as well as with this person specifically.

That said, what you are asking about isn't really relevant to GLBT love spells and thus I encourage you to read and post on this subject in the following threads you'll find some excellent advice and ideas in:
spells-to-bring-peace-in-the-office-and ... 64ec83e47b
protection-on-the-job-from-difficult-co ... 64ec83e47b
spells-to-fix-problems-with-boss,-manag ... 64ec83e47b
Aura Laforest

chris-chris203

Unread post by chris-chris203 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 am

Hi everyone I am in need of some advice and some help. I will explain my situation. About 1 month after Summertime I met this guy (im also a guy) and well we really connected but got really busy and had not spoken for a while. Eventually we got back in contact and I found out he was gay like me so I asked him out. But what happened was one day I had plans to make the relationship official but because I had not asked him fast enough he ended up dumping me for some other guy who came along and now just like that they are boyfriends.

I was sad because I am not the kind of guy who likes to rush into things which is why I took my time. But I did a reading from AIRR and was told the situation looks positive and that if I break the guy up and his boyfriend (although there will be an uphill battle to do so) my hard work and determination will be rewarded with positive results and I should see everything I ever wanted and this man will love me like he has never loved anyone more then anything in the world.

I said great this is wonderful I am so happy to hear this. But as I lie in bed a few nights ago I couldn't help but notice this man I like has left me for someone else. I'm just a 2nd choice to him now (more like scraps for when there is no one else). So I got sad because as much as I want to do the spell work and break those 2 up so I can have this man love me I don't know that I want to be someones boyfriend if I am just a "2nd choice" he had the choice to be with me and picked someone else.

Like I am conflicted and what I am asking for is what do I do? Is there a spell that can help me decide if this man is right for me or not? The reader confirmed if I do the work very positive results will come but I just don't want a man who sees me as a 2nd choice. Does love spells make the person truly love you or is this some sort of mind control where he loves me because the spells made him love me? I'm just confused and don't know what I really want and need to know the right kits I can buy to help me make this decision is all thanks.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 am

chris-chris203, right off the bat I would say that it sounds like you have already made a decision here. You don't want to feel like second choice and if you were to win this man over, you would likely always carry that feeling in the relationship. This is not a positive or healthy way to move into a committed relationship. However, it is also important that you are sure. I would suggest starting with some Clarty work for yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html. You also mentioned in your reading you were told that breaking them up would be possible, but difficult. So perhaps this isn't the person for you. Maybe it's time to get another reading and see if you are better off letting this one go and making yourself available to someone who picks you first?

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

latina_chica72
Newly Registered

Unread post by latina_chica72 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:44 pm

maybe you can tell me what candle will work best for this? I want to make sure I get it right from the start. This is for a lesbian relationship 1st of all, we love each other this I know for sure, but she keeps shutting down, she says she is not good at relationships. I know its because she's never been with the right person. what would help in this situation she puts up walls because she's been hurt so many times. Please let me know, i want to order it for you to do the candle or me.
thank you
latina chica

spsr

Unread post by spsr » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I've ready every page in this thread and my situation is very similar to a few posters here. I began a relationship with a female friend but she ended our relationship because there are lots of things she needs to sort out in her life including her sexuality. I have gotten readings from three different psychics and they all came to the same conclusion that she is afraid to accept her sexuality and is afraid of what the public/family/friends might think but does still care for me. We are on friendly terms, just not as close as we were before and I have chosen not to communicate with her as often as I would like because I am afraid that I will add more confusion to her already complex life. Yes, I do still care for her and want to be with her. She needs alone time to resolve her issues and I want to help her (from far away lol) with accepting her sexuality but not control her or affect her free will. There were some suggestions in this thread about King Solomon, Clarity, Crucible of Courage that could help her. Are there any others that you can suggest? I'm a little tight on budget and there are various King Solomon, Clarity, and Crucible products that are available but what specific items do you recommend or would I need to purchase an entire kit? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, spsr ,
If I were performing this spell, I would perform the Clarity work and the Crucible of courage work simultaneously.
You might want to consider performing this with a skull candle. Here is a thread for ideas on what to do with the skull candle:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
Wishing you and your friend the very best and I hope that the outcomes are happy for everyone involved
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

spsr

Unread post by spsr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! I will try your suggestions and give an update on the results.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Set a time limit, otherwise days become weeks, weeks become months, months become years. There are plenty of people out there who are comfortable with their sexuality and would be happy to be with you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 am

Hello,
I'm pretty new to Rootwork and I've been unable to find an answer about this in the forum-- or any other place for that matter.

The spells for love and sexuality especially seem to be very specific and straight forward- Hetero/gay/bi... But I cant find anything for Trans practitioners.

In essence, my question pretty much boils down to something like "In conjure, is it anatomy or personage?"
I've always believed that it's "the soul" that's matters in this issue but I'm starting to feel like that's not always the case. I'm an anatomically male girl- and for now, for my own personal reasons, I've elected to NOT undergo reassignment. So if I were to use, say, a candle spell for love-- should I use a male and female or a two male candle?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Brightest Blessings
<3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 am

Dear Twindnature,

I have merged your question into the LBGTI love thread in the forum so that you can see that this is a topic often discussed. Read through from the beginning to get some orientation (all 13 pages!) -- but remember too that in these modern times there are many LBGTI folks who think that the very idea of having an LGBTI thread on love spells is "old-fashioned" and that they would rather see this thread rolled into the more general threads on love, just as federal and state laws are rolling LGBTI marriage into one law for all marriages, regardless of gender identification.

I myself sometimes wonder if this thread -- which was started years ago -- is an "artifact" that should be eliminated by absorption ... but then along come questions like yours and i realize it is still a valid separate topic.

Behind your question, if i may digress for a second, there are is the embedded issue of history. What it comes down to is the imposition of modern identity politics on a folk magical way of working. This leads us to wonder how far do we, from our contemporary perspective, wish to read meaning into hoodoo root doctors of the past whose social circumstances, due to slavery and Jim Crow laws, did not even provide for full equality for heterosexual interracial marriage?

In other words, you are asking hoodoo to carry a load it already has carried and is carrying -- the load of dealing with issues of social justice -- but you are looking at a different area of the big picture than most people do.

I am inclined to think that the only reason we are more likely to see spells that assist interracial dating and marriage than we are to see spells that assist LGBTI dating and marriage is that there are simply more heterosexual people in the world than LGBTI people.

Yes, there were openly gay, bi, trans, and lesbian African American conjure doctors in the past -- and medically intersex ones as well -- and they were generally accorded the same respect in their community that every other black root doctor got in white society. At a time when discrimination based on skin colour was so overwhelmingly punitive, you would be surprised to know how many African American hoodoo practitioners declared themselves to be "gay and proud." I knew quite a few, before the AIDs epidemic, and their numbers are rebuilding nicely now, we are happy to see.

So, to answer your candle question in the simplest terms: Use the candle that represents YOU to represent you.

In your case you stated that you are an "anatomically male girl." Okay, lets parse that out: You have a penis. You identify as a young women. You may ave breasts (implants or hormonally-induced) or wear breast-pads under your clothing or maybe you don't have breasts, you just dress girly.

Anyone who has both breasts and a penis can get a female candle and carve or form a wax penis on it or get a male candle and add breasts to it. It's wax, so such modifications are easy to do. The true teaching here is that the doll or waxen candle should represent YOU, how you feel about and see yourself. And only you know that -- i cannot choose for you.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:06 am

Dear Twindnature,

I heartily agree with all that Miss Cat said, especially this:
catherineyronwode wrote:Anyone who has both breasts and a penis can get a female candle and carve or form a wax penis on it or get a male candle and add breasts to it. It's wax, so such modifications are easy to do. The true teaching here is that the doll or waxen candle should represent YOU, how you feel about and see yourself. And only you know that -- i cannot choose for you.
I can only add: Include Blessing and Clarity supplies in any love work you do. You want a lover who sees you AS YOU ARE -- and APPROVES wholeheartedly.

God's Blessing and Good Luck,

Miss Michaele

P.S.: If, as Miss Cat said,
catherineyronwode wrote:maybe you don't have breasts, you just dress girly
you can carve the Venus/Female/circle-and-cross symbol into your candle's forehead and chest. Rub Blessing and Clarity powders into the symbols.

Twindnature

Unread post by Twindnature » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Thank you both very much!
I really want to thank you both for being so open and kind.

numero uno

Unread post by numero uno » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:28 pm

hi, I am not sure if this question should be here in this thread.
I am sorry in advance if this is the wrong place :cry:
I currently have a honey jar going for a lover that has distanced himself.
I wrote out the names criss cross like I am suppose to, also added catnip,rose petals 2
2 cloves, cinnamon and I was wondering if I could add magnolia leaves?
or is that just for straight honey jars? I have a friend that is going to add that to her honey jar but shes married to a man.
so any advice on this would be a great help :D
thank you,
numero uno

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:24 pm

I was just going over the latest posts in this thread and just have to give a shout out to everyone (especially Miss Cat and Miss Michaele). These last few post have been informative and incredibly affirming. You all are amazing!
HRCC Student #1791G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello, Numero Uno,
I don't think it would hurt
Sorry for the delay in responding
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

numero uno

Magnolia leaves are for faithfulness in marriage -- and the day of MARRIAGE EQUALITY is dawning.

Furthermore, hoodoo has very few love spells that can't be adapted to same-sex relationships, as you can see by reading the rest of this long, long thread :) Even a spell that calls for (female) Queen Elizabeth Root and (male) John the Conqueror Root could be done with a pair of either root -- or if you like to live with the old-fashioned butch/femme dynamic, name the John the Conqueror Root for the butch and the Queen Elizabeth Root for the femme.

And, just to make your work even more interesting, Lucky Mojo sets aside unusual Queen Elizabeth and John the Conqueror roots for just this kind of work. These are Queen Elizabeth Roots with a phallic look, or John the Conqueror roots shaped like pussies or womanly figures. Just call the shop and ask.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Lex009

Unread post by Lex009 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:07 am

Im looking to totally dominate and control a transsexual with some lust added, any ideas and LM products I can use and how to use it? Im not new to magic,I work with crystals and constructs, but wanted to experiment with something new a bit.. :geek:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, Lex009,
Have you looked at all the pages on this thread? There's about 13 pages of ideas for you. Please take a look through them
For domination: /www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
For control: http://www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
And you can mix these with your love oils. You'll find these on the pages here.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lex009

Unread post by Lex009 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello Miss Aida and thankyou, ive done quite a bit of reading on this site and heard alot about LM products, so im a bit excited to start this operation. Im thinking domination oil, controlling oil, and do as i say oil, and maybe bend over oil/ follow me girl/boy, or is this over kill? The person I want is feminine but still has male parts, so im unsure of what to get. A feminine trans would be considered a female in a male body no? So im wondering if to go with the follow me girl oil as well and maybe a purple candle. :)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 am

I think Follow Me Girl oil and a purple candle are a beautiful start, Lex! You can always ramp up the controlling stuff if you need to...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Lex009

Unread post by Lex009 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks Deacon, will definately start with FMG oil and the candle first, and see how that works out...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:27 am

Depending on how the individual identifies, I use the oil to correspond. For example if they identify as female then I use Follow Me Girl, if they identify as male I use Follow Me Boy.And in one specific case, the target rejected the binary and so I mixed the oils for my client.

So I second the recommendation of the Follow Me line of products. It has plenty of love and lust, with just enough of an edge. Personally I find that in most cases outright domination or coercion for love is not only unnecessary, but result in a harsh response from the target. There is a time and place for domination and coercion and it is rarely in romantic situations. I say this as a person who does work coercive love magic; there is a time and place for it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lex009

Unread post by Lex009 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Depending on how the individual identifies, I use the oil to correspond. For example if they identify as female then I use Follow Me Girl, if they identify as male I use Follow Me Boy.And in one specific case, the target rejected the binary and so I mixed the oils for my client.

So I second the recommendation of the Follow Me line of products. It has plenty of love and lust, with just enough of an edge. Personally I find that in most cases outright domination or coercion for love is not only unnecessary, but result in a harsh response from the target. There is a time and place for domination and coercion and it is rarely in romantic situations. I say this as a person who does work coercive love magic; there is a time and place for it.
Can you elaborate a bit when you said the target reject the binary? what im looking for is a master/ slave relationship with this person, doesnt necessarily need love there but, a little wont hurt i suppose...

frankwhite123

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 am

I linked back up with an old friend who I want to come onto me first. He's a gay male. I don't want him in love with me to the point that he's expressing and outsiders start to notice he's into me. For now I basically want a closer friendship and occasional sex.

So what candle(s) would be best to have set and what petition(s) would be appropriate?

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 am

Lex009, in this case "rejecting the binary" would be rejecting the Male-Female dichotomy. Mixing Follow Me Boy and Follow Me Girl is a great way to work on someone who is non gender-identified.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”