Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
greeneyes2
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Wow!! so happy that your work is moving along!!
Keep It UP!!!

The Cubeb Berry I read is really good!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Go with whatever man you have the most feeling for, whether it's the honey jar man or the other guy. No need to rush into a relationship with either.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm in a similar situation. The honey jar and other work has brought not one, not two, but THREE additional men who say they want me. One hadn't been in touch for two years, another hadn't been in touch for over five. One is someone I recently met. However, all three are decent guys but with issues - and I still want my "honey jar" man. AIRR readers that I've consulted (especially Lou Florez and Miss Phoenix) have told me the man I really want is walking toward me, so I am determined to wait but will be re-evaluating the situation with my AIRR readers at the end of the year depending on what's going on..as there is another woman in his life that he can't quite shake :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello, Ambrose1,
Use what you have. Yes, you will still see results.
Don't worry so much about the hair.
If you ever do get hair, then just add it to the jar. You'll do just fine!
Good luck!
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

render123

Unread post by render123 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Wow! Poeticone thats great sounds like your jar is working well for u..iam currently trying to win the heart of a special guy in my life can u private message me and share ideas on how u made ur jar...thanks

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:44 am

Hi MaryBee,
Of course I am going to go with my honey jar man but shall I move on with one of the spells I mentioned or wait and talk to a reader.
Lovebird

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:00 am

Hello Everyone,

I cleaned off my honey jar last night by taking all the tears and melting it into one piece. As it was melting, I felt a strong urge to treat it as though it was another part of the work. While the wax was liquefied I placed rose peddles, Bloodroot, Angelica, Passionflower, Balm of Gilead, Coriander seeds, Damina, a bit of Licorice root, I also put Reconciliation, Come to me & Love me oils, and I sprinkled a bit of Love me and Reconciliation sachet on it with a couple of strands of my wife’s hair.

I poured it all into a heart shaped mold and allowed it to solidify. Just before it completely hardened, I wrote her name 3xs and turned it c/w and wrote my name over hers 3xs. Then around the perimeter of the heart I wrote “love me, dream of me, come to me, love me” without lifting the toothpick. I did this work while reciting Psalms 23, 45, 46 and Corinthians 13 and between verses calling my wife by name to come back. I was surprised, after it took it out of the mold, with all the herbs deep inside the wax and the fragrance of the oils, it actually looked and smelled really nice!

Tonight I will give this heart to the Earth by burying it in the front yard. I been wondering if anyone has done anything like this with the honey jar wax? Anyone think this will actually help? I figure, it can’t hurt.

Blessings to all,
CaptainConjure

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 am

Not really a question but,
I started my very first honey jar yesterday.
I also started a mojo bag to coincide with it.
I'll let y'all know how it went :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 pm

That's great to hear, PrincessAnna! Many blessings to you on all your work. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 am

Do honey jars die? I've had one going for someone I'm seeing-- he's prickly by nature, and I want him to, well, be sweet to me. But lately he's been... a dick. For a while, it was really running. Homemade steak dinners. Long hugs. That sort of thing. But lately... nothing. I've been burning candles on it, not regularly, but as often as I can in addition to some other rootwork I've been focusing more of my attention on. I did open it to adjust the lodestones and heat it a bit-- metal's not good in microwaves and all of that.

Do I need to work it back up to a full burn somehow, or is it dead? What can I do?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:33 am

prayerandwill, opening the jar to adjust the lodestones may be what cause the problem. Sometimes opening up a honey jar and shift the energy that you have been building. If it feels like it isn't working then you might consider starting over and creating a fresh one. Trust your instincts.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 am

I think I may do that. Thank you! Can anything be salvaged from the previous jar?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:34 pm

prayerandwill wrote:I think I may do that. Thank you! Can anything be salvaged from the previous jar?
Probably hard materials like cinnamon stick, roots, or lodestones. But do "listen" to each one -- these are living things on the spiritual level, remember -- and see if they are still alive and awake. If so, you can transfer them to the new jar.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:05 am

I will be starting a honey jar to sweeten someone to me as soon as I can gather everything I need. A few questions for clarification so I get it right.

1) When referring to using an odd number of ingredients, do we count items such as picture, name paper, hair as part of it or is it just for the herbs?

2) If I plan on using a photo and name paper, do I fold up the pic or the paper? Is it okay to cut the photo so it will fit into the jar?

3) I've read about using the jar on Mon/Wed/Fri. I don't get home from work until close to midnight and prefer to do my spells between midnight and 3am. Do I adjust my days accordingly? If I did on Monday night, being that it would be so late, would it not be technically considered Tuesday? Or should I do it on Sunday night after midnight?

4) I've read on here that some people shake their honey jars. How is this accomplished if it's full of dried wax?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Good Evening Nikki!
I will answer your questions in bold after the question.
Hope this help[s
Have a great evening
nikki wrote:I will be starting a honey jar to sweeten someone to me as soon as I can gather everything I need. A few questions for clarification so I get it right.

1) When referring to using an odd number of ingredients, do we count items such as picture, name paper, hair as part of it or is it just for the herbs?-It's for everything. You can count the herbs as one or you can count each herb as an individual number

2) If I plan on using a photo and name paper, do I fold up the pic or the paper? Is it okay to cut the photo so it will fit into the jar? _Fold up the name paper. Yes, you can cut the photo (I like it when the eyes are definitely showing n the photo)

3) I've read about using the jar on Mon/Wed/Fri. I don't get home from work until close to midnight and prefer to do my spells between midnight and 3am. Do I adjust my days accordingly? If I did on Monday night, being that it would be so late, would it not be technically considered Tuesday? Or should I do it on Sunday night after midnight? -Good question! I personally count the midnight as the same day. Others don't

4) I've read on here that some people shake their honey jars. How is this accomplished if it's full of dried wax?
- It will still shake (slowly). You just turn it over, wait for it to slowly rise, turn it again, etc.
HRCC Graduate #1631

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!!

broken_brks
Newly Registered

Unread post by broken_brks » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello Forum Friends,

I am very new to lucky mojo and just received my first shipment (one of three). I started my first honey jar spell and was so excited that I forgot to put my hair in and i didnt have any of his. I used a small picture covered in my "love" (if you get my drift) and his signature off a handwritten note :) I think I did everthing acording to the instructions, but I noticed that the pink candle is burning very, very slow without any drippings on either side of it? is that normal, or is that a bad sign? just an anxious newbie her.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 am

Hi broken_brks and welcome to the Forum :)

To better understand your candle burns, there is a Forum thread you can read through here: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... 2bd61fffcd as well as an informational page on candle divination with lots of great advice here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you intend to do a lot of candle work, you may also want to look into getting Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Candle Magic as well as some of the classic texts/booklets on the subject which influenced the Hoodoo community: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 am

So not much has happened with my previous honey jar and mojo bag,
However,
I did start another one today for someone else and something very interesting happened.
The candle burnt crazy high flames, for no special reason.
Then lots of weird occurrences happened afterwards...
One being lights flickering while thinking of the target.
Has anyone had any experiences like this?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

Sounds like your target was being affected by the work PrincessAnna! Watch for some movement in the mundane world over the coming week to confirm and keep burning candles on the jar meanwhile.
Aura Laforest

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:52 am

Hi,
I just received my honey jar kit and I'm excited to use it! :) I have a quick question. Once the honey jar starts working and everything is going well, do I have to continue burning candles on it for the target to be sweet to me? If so, then is there a way to make the target not revert back to their old feelings so that I don't have to continuously work on the honey jar?
Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 am

Hi Nyceguy21180,

I'm afraid that it's called rootwork because it does involve an ongoing commitment on the part of the practitionner. Although once the work is established you don't need to work it as often, you do nonetheless need to keep it active. Most people will burn a candle on the jar once a week or once a month on a significant day at that point. When it comes to money, cleansing, court cases and love, work can go on for years. It eventually just becomes a part of your regular routine.

When it comes to ''permanence'' of work, it will depend on the type of work and skill of the caster. Usually feeding someone body fluids or tying their nature will be of a more ''permanent'' nature - but again - you can't just take it for granted and ignore working on the relationship both magically and in the mundane world.

Falling in love all over again every day is the best way to keep things new, beautiful and positive in either a new relationship or a long-dated marriage - the secret is not forgetting it as time and life get in the way. On-going conjure is a great way to remember the ''magic'' and ''spark'' that brought you together (sometimes quite literally!) and can include:
- using a pinch of bath crystals or a whole dixie john root in the laundry of your bedsheets (particularly if you both sleep in the same bed)
- preparing fixed baths for your lover and yourself
- making a custom massage oïl with appropriate condition oils
- burning a candle on your honey jar weekly
Aura Laforest

swapnil2709

Unread post by swapnil2709 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:33 am

Thank You to Everyone.
My Sugar jar spell which i have casted on me & on my mother has worked very very well. I am satisfied with the positive results. Our relationship has on the track once again.

I am so proud to be a member of LuckyMojo Forum.

Thank You once again to everyone from the bottom of my heart.

God Bless You All.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi Lovebird,

I second MaryBee's advice of seeking out a reading to determine what the best course of action would be before proceeding with anymore spellwork. You can find a list of reputable readers on the AIRR webpage: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Nyceguy21180

Unread post by Nyceguy21180 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 am

I’ve just started my love honey jar on Friday. I read somewhere in these forums about the 3 days/3 weeks/3 months rule. Can someone explain this to me? What should I be looking out for during the 3 days/3 weeks/3 months? I think the first 3 days were to look for signs. Are signs something that I see in everyday life or does it have to come from the target person (ie: a text message)? And how would I know if it's a sign instead of something that is coincidental, like the person's name that's common)?
Thanks!
James

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi James,

The subject is thoroughly covered in the following thread which I encourage you to read from start to finish (particularly the first post): signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 465df5b204

After that, if you have any questions, you can post them in that thread and we'll be happy to help.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:03 pm

I used a small Mason jar to make my honey jar, and this morning at the end of the candle's burn it apparently got hot enough to seal itself - as in, the little "button" in the lid is no longer clickable. Has this ever happened to any of you? And would you say it's a sign, or just physics? (I feel like the "sign or physics" question could be an entire thread unto itself :) )
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 am

Hi, how can I sweet my boyfriend mother, she is nice person but because I'm more older than him, she in not very happy with the relationship. She live in another country and I planning to go to see her in May and I want to work on her before I get there. I know I can do the Honey jar but what herbs I can put in the jar. I have her picture, name and BOD. thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Good Evening, cassiopaeia ,
That has happened to me!
Considering it was a small jar and more susceptible to heat, I say it's physics all the way!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello, The userper2,
I have merged your post into the honey jar sub forum.
Here you will have pages upon pages of ideas as to how to work your honey jar.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

precious

Unread post by precious » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 am

Hi I did a follow me boy spell a few days ago and would like to do a sweet jar to sweeten him, I was planning on doing a
sweet red apple will this work. All advice is welcome

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello, Precious,
There are over 65 pages on this subforum.
Please take the time to read the pages.
Then, you can also do a search on: "Apple". In the upper right hand corner of tis page, there's a dark green area with a white search box. Type in apple.
But, read these pages first.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Strella_25
Newly Registered

Unread post by Strella_25 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:33 am

Hello forum,
I need some advice on these three spells (love me honey jar, stay with me and nation sack) because I am new at this stuff. This is my situation, I have a boyfriend who said he loves me very much but yet he won't commit because he wants to be in an open relationship since the only woman he had been intimate is me. I agreed to the open relationship but I am afraid he will leave me for another woman. He is dating this girl from work right now and they really get along pretty well. He says he only wants sex with other women but deep inside I know he is a caring person and might end up falling for this or other woman. He assures me that I am his priority but I just want to make sure he won't leave me. Which of these three spells would be better for my case.

Santi
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Santi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 am

I'm not sure if this is the category to place this question, but has anyone done a honey jar on themselves, for self-love or for happiness? if so I was wondering some insights. I was thinking about doing one on myself (I did a love spell on myself and it worked wonders).

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Strella_25, this is a complicated relationship since you have agreed to open you relationship. Having one relationship to maintain is hard and when you add other partners it adds a whole extra level of work, issues, and complications. It is no easy feat! I would suggest that you start with some Stay at Home products to help you keep him home. You might also look at feeding him menstrual blood and a few other sneaky tricks to keep him attached to you. Here are a few links to help you get started:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Best of luck!

penguaro
HRCC Student

Unread post by penguaro » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:55 pm

I have friend who is so full of self-hatred that they are pushing others away in their life and they lament about the lack of care from others. They have low self-esteem and self angst. They are asking for help from others and the universe but are so caught up in their own self-loathing, they are basically kicking all the help in the shins.

I had a theory about making a honey jar spell with a white candle and blessing oil maybe success oil. I have some of their personal concerns and am thinking to write their name on paper three times with a prayer for them to find love and joy within themselves. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about this. Would it be good to cross their name with their own name? Use a different candle/oils. Or try some other type of magic work altogether?

Many thanks for your thoughts and advice!

Kevin Seymour,
Chicago, IL

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Good Evening, Penguaro,
I think a honey jar is an excellent idea.
In fact, all of your choices are excellent.
I would personally write out 2 petition papers. One with one person's name and the command over it to love the other (and visa-versa). I would write it out 7 times (I like 7 for love).
And maybe have a peaceful home candle set on Lucky Mojo's altar would help greatly. You can fid it on this page: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
There are many spells that you can do, but you're certainly on the right track
Try this page also for other ideas: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Your friends are very lucky to have someone like you who cares for them. They are blessed.
Happy Holidays.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Strella_25
Newly Registered

Unread post by Strella_25 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:53 am

Dear Miss Phoenix,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely check out those links.

Best regards,
Strella_25

Sharon Athena

Unread post by Sharon Athena » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi some questions:

I'm looking to re-do my personal relationship Sugar Jar as it began feeling a bit run-down and tired lately. Now, that may sound odd, but I'm looking forward to re-doing it and *refining* it to be more spot-on to my purposes, so I'm seeking advice, guidance and suggestions to not only make it more efficient but also more streamlined.

So, I'll describe what my jar is looking to achieve, and hopefully y'all can tell me what herbs/roots/curios and condition oils I may need to get the effect I want.

~Us to get married
~him trusting me more
~peace/harmony between us

Obviously, I'd like us nicer to each other :) I'm thinking La Chuparrosa because of its association with "a sincere and lasting love."

I grew up in South Omaha, Nebraska and have lived in the South Omaha Historical District by choice for 3+ years, so I tend to be very influenced by Mexican folk traditions, so please forgive the following if it strikes you as a lil bit odd, but...I'd really like to set this Sugar Jar up with herbs/roots/curios that are not simply romantic relationship-supportive, but they'll happily work in a La Chuparrosa and La Santisima Muerte combined kinda way.

I'm a La Santisima Muerte devotee (we get along well).

Also, please recommend any/all condition oils y'all feel are appropriate.

As always, thanks in advance for any and all answers :D
Sharon Athena, Druidess (1973)
Mikhail Nikolaievich Simonov, Major, Russian Imperial Army (1884-'43)

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody has had a honey jar work opposite of what was intended. My story: 2 year relationship with married man, 6 months ago he ended the intimate relationship stating I deserved someone who could be there for me always. He has been trying to separate from wife for years but because there is money involved he hasn't been able to. over the last 6 months we have not had sexual relationship only friendship. He takes me out to dinner weekly and texts me weekly, still claims to love me but feels I deserve someone who's more available than he is at the moment. Fast forward to this past week. On Monday I decided to do a honey love/come back to me jar to see if he could perhaps come back to me to the way things were for the last 2 years.
So I ordered some stuff from LM
I did honey jar containing: petition paper with our names 3 times. first his 3 times in a row then turned clockwise then mine 3 times over his. Added some love herbs, our pictures facing each other and our hairs one crossed over the other (not tied, his is short) and the words love me all in one circle all around our names. I folded petition paper towards me while concentration on my petition. Placed petition paper in honey and sealed it with melted wax from candle. For the last 5 days I have burned candles dressed in No. #20 oil, return to me & kiss me oil rolled in love herbs with our names carved into them. I have alternated the pink and red candles. yesterday the red candle left one big blob at the end. I was not watching it while it burned so don't exactly know what happened. I pray and say my wish for a few minutes while I first begin burning them just go about my day. Flame burns 1 inch straight up with no movement, very calm, no dancing or flickering.
*My problem*, for the first time in years he did NOT call or text or see me this whole week. He has always texted me Merry Christmas, happy birthday or have a good weekend on Fridays, but Nope not this week. Is it coincidence that the week I start honey jar he doesn't call me?
I went to see my card reader last Friday and she states he is having a lot of problems at home that his wife is going to kick him out and that he still loves me and thinks of me everyday.
Another thing: I also have a lady who has placed a protection over me with candles to protect me from his wife.
I also started a Road Opener candle on Monday along side my honey jar.
Could any of these other things be causing my honey jar to work opposite of what I want?

penguaro
HRCC Student

Unread post by penguaro » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Miss Aida wrote: I would personally write out 2 petition papers. One with one person's name and the command over it to love the other (and visa-versa). I would write it out 7 times (I like 7 for love).
Miss Aida, thank you for the kind words and well wishes. I'm not sure I understand your advice regarding the petition papers. So I would write their name seven times and cross it with "Love The Other" and create an identical second paper so the papers are commanding to love each other, in this case, herself?

And thanks for the peaceful home candle suggestion. I will definitely look into that.

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello,
Can someone please provide me a little insight with my previous post. I'm really concerned over this.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 am

daisy12rex12, you have a lot of work going through several different channels, so overall I would recommend that you trust the information that you have been given by your reader. But ultimately, the answer is no, if you were clear in your petition and have been following the guidelines for your honey jar then you won't see the opposite effects. If things are out of sorts there is another explanation for this. It is likely what your reader has already explained, but it could also be that your protection work is keeping your spells from being as effective, or it could be that you are just not gifted for this kind of working. It is impossible to say without a reading.

Perhaps another check in with your reader is in order?

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 am

daisy12rex12, I'm new to this, but it sounds as if your honey jar is working. If your petition is only for him to love you, then that's all you might get, although I've learned that honey jars do take time. Maybe if you had written Love Me Come to Me (for example), you might get more. I'm in the same type of situation as you only with a much longer history, so I have added 3 things to my petition. Just something to think about.

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Thank you nikki,
I re-opened my jar tonight to transfer to another jar because I just didn't like the one I had originally used (it was an old cheese dip jar) and today I bought a cute mason jar which I feel so much better about. I transferred the petition paper with our personal comments in it and most of the honey & I burned a pink candle dressed with return to me and kiss me oil rolled in love herbs. The honey that was left over I buried in the back yard while I prayed the ants carry our love all over this earth. Now I would like to re-open it to re-write the petition to be more specific and to add a piece of chewed gum of his. Would it be ok to re-open yet again and what about the gum? For some reason I just feel so much better about it since its in the new jar which I really like. I was wondering if I could also burn some tealight candles that he had given me that were left over from a night that he had rented a room for us and had them placed all over the floor. (He used the small tealight candles cuz he worried the smoke detector would go off if he used bigger ones). LOL

threeofcups
Newly Registered

Unread post by threeofcups » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am

Hello everyone! This is my first reply on the forum. I have a few questions pertaining to a honey jar I made to increase my partner's desire for me.

The short version of the story is: I hoped to increase my girlfriend's desire for me so I made a jar and put rose buds, cinnamon chips, rosemary, and one hair from each of our heads tied together in the packet. I felt good about it at the time but as I worked it I found that something felt 'wrong' and over time the wrong feelings only increased. Things did improve in the desire department but I'm reluctant to chalk that up to the jar when every time I worked it I felt so weird. Then recently I realized that I used my girlfriend's legal (male) name on the paper (she is transgender). She has since chosen a new name. I think my use of her old name could have been the source of the wrongness - that name does not represent who she really is. So I'd like to try again with a new name paper. My questions are:

1. Is there any reason why it would be considered magically unsound to use a non-legal name on a name paper? Few people know her by this name at this point but it fits so much better than her old one. Should I include something like her birthday as well, to more firmly connect it to her?

2. Can I fish out the packet and reuse the honey and jar? If so, what would be the best way to dispose of the packet? Or should I start completely from scratch?

3. We are actually two members of an equal triad relationship... our other partner was not included in the first jar because I was less concerned about her level of desire toward me, but I think this time around I'd like to put us all in the jar, in the hopes of increasing/maintaining all desire amongst the three of us. But they already have a really great sexual connection that doesn't really need a boost. I was afraid that if I made us all equal in the jar this would make their already stellar chemistry skyrocket and leave me playing catch-up yet again, which was basically my problem in the first place. Is this a silly fear? Could it actually have the effect of putting me/all of us on more of the same page? And if I do decide to use all three names this time, does that mean I really should start from scratch as far as reusing the honey/jar?

I would be very appreciative of any opinions/perspectives. Thanks so much for reading!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:01 am

Hello daisy12rex12,

I like the idea of using the tea lights. I would not burn them on top of the Honey jar though. I heard some one (I think it was conjure man Ali) mention using tea lights to "heat up" a honey jar by placing three of them around the honey jar so the metal bit of the tea light is touching the jar. (you definitely do not want to remove the tea light from its little holder, it is a fire hazard). That is how I would use the tea lights, especially since he used them once already to romance you. It is just carrying on the same kind of energy.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, ThreeofCups,
First, I'd like to say that I like your instincts! You know something was wrong and found out what it was! Good for you!!
And, since your instincts are telling you not to do a 3-way jar, then don't do it. Trust yourself. It is usually spirit talking to you. Trust spirit.
Me, personally? I'd start a new jar.
Here's the link for disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
If this were me, I would find out this person's birth name. That way, there's NO MORE confusion about the name!!!
Hope this helps!
Happy New Year!

threeofcups wrote:Hello everyone! This is my first reply on the forum. I have a few questions pertaining to a honey jar I made to increase my partner's desire for me.

The short version of the story is: I hoped to increase my girlfriend's desire for me so I made a jar and put rose buds, cinnamon chips, rosemary, and one hair from each of our heads tied together in the packet. I felt good about it at the time but as I worked it I found that something felt 'wrong' and over time the wrong feelings only increased. Things did improve in the desire department but I'm reluctant to chalk that up to the jar when every time I worked it I felt so weird. Then recently I realized that I used my girlfriend's legal (male) name on the paper (she is transgender). She has since chosen a new name. I think my use of her old name could have been the source of the wrongness - that name does not represent who she really is. So I'd like to try again with a new name paper. My questions are:

1. Is there any reason why it would be considered magically unsound to use a non-legal name on a name paper? Few people know her by this name at this point but it fits so much better than her old one. Should I include something like her birthday as well, to more firmly connect it to her?

2. Can I fish out the packet and reuse the honey and jar? If so, what would be the best way to dispose of the packet? Or should I start completely from scratch?

3. We are actually two members of an equal triad relationship... our other partner was not included in the first jar because I was less concerned about her level of desire toward me, but I think this time around I'd like to put us all in the jar, in the hopes of increasing/maintaining all desire amongst the three of us. But they already have a really great sexual connection that doesn't really need a boost. I was afraid that if I made us all equal in the jar this would make their already stellar chemistry skyrocket and leave me playing catch-up yet again, which was basically my problem in the first place. Is this a silly fear? Could it actually have the effect of putting me/all of us on more of the same page? And if I do decide to use all three names this time, does that mean I really should start from scratch as far as reusing the honey/jar?

I would be very appreciative of any opinions/perspectives. Thanks so much for reading!
HRCC Graduate #1631

threeofcups
Newly Registered

Unread post by threeofcups » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

The name I used is her birth name, but my gut is definitely telling me that her chosen name would be more appropriate. I will trust my instincts. Thanks again for your advice, and happy new year!

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 pm

I am thinking of making a honey jar to bring my 18 year old daughter back home to live with me. 1.5 months ago she moved out because she felt I was being to controlling by giving her a curfew so she moved in with her dad who allows her to go and come as she pleases, stay out all night and sets no rules for her. He's theory is your 18 you can do what you want and don't need to ask anyone for permission. Here at home my rules were not ridiculous, I just asked her to please not go out every single night and when she did go out to be home at a reasonable time such as 1:00 a.m. or 2:00 a.m. but she didn't like my rules. She is my only daughter and we have always been very very very close until the separation on her dad and I a little over a year ago. Her dad and I were married for 21 years so she was close to her dad too. However, because he was always at work I did ALL the discipline and he never went against it but since the separation he is trying to be their friend and doesn't discipline them at all. Anyways, what would I need for my honey jar? I want her to come back and meet me half way in respecting my rules but without resentment. I obviously have access to all of her personal comments (hair, pic., B-day, clothing) everything. So what can I put on the petition paper to make my prayers clear and to the point? Do I need any oils, herbs and what color candles will I need?

nikki

Unread post by nikki » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:32 pm

daisy12rex12, I would not re-open the petition paper, but start a new one and write exactly what you're asking for. Sorry it took so long to respond...very busy last month.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Nikki
HRCC Graduate #1631

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:06 am

Hi all ,
Please help me with advices.
I am planning to do 2 honey jars as following:

* Honey jar#1:

Could be gravel root used in a honey jar for:

1. to have publish an academic paper
2. to obtain a grant?
what I should use in this jar except gravel? I'm thinking about licorice,calamus and five fingers.Are these ok?

* Honey jar#2:
I want to make one honey jar for professional success. Can I use gravel root in here too? What other herbs should I use for it?

Thank you for your help.

mojo_daly
Newly Registered

Unread post by mojo_daly » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi everyone.

I've been trying to resolve a problem with a former friend who is a bitter, jealous, power hungry gossip. Her ego and behaviour has caused rifts with many groups and individuals, including myself and my small group. I've tried a variety of methods to stop the actions effecting me and mine, but in a recent fit of rage, the individual has announced that she is using magic to stop people from seeing her true self, to conquer individuals and groups, and in some cases cause the demised of peoples health, finances and more. As I said earlier, this just seems to be down to an inflated ego and the desire for more and more power.

I've tried a number of methods and wondered if a honey jar might help to sweeten her disposition, however I fear her hatred and negativity might be too deep rooted within her. I've not tried a honey jar for anything before, so would like some advice on how to set one up, if indeed you all think it would be worthwhile.

Thanks in advance,

Mojo Daly

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Thank you Nikki and Miss Aid,
I unfortunately had to re-open the honey jar because I needed the his hair from the previous jar. I re-wrote the petition paper and added new pictures with our birthdays this time since I had forgotten to add them last time. I also added his chewed up gum to hold our pictures facing each other inside the petition paper. oh and I also put a bow he had given me on a gift inside the honey jar, it actually looks pretty in there. I burned two candles on it after I sealed and prayed over it. I feel good about this jar. Wish me luck.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:25 am

Hi there!

I am planning to cast a honey jar spell on my ex and I have a few questions:

- I believe I need some of the target's hair which, I don't have access to right now. What I do have is one hair (this might sound gross but I believe it's from his back or chest as I picked it out from his shirt). Can I use that? Will it be less effective? Also, can I reuse that hair in different spells?

- I work from Monday to Friday and I'm concerned about leaving a candle burning when I'm not home, especially with two cats running around. Can I leave it in the oven (with the oven door ajar)? Will it diminish the power the of the spell?

- Once the candle is burnt down, can I continue with another candle or must I bury everything? I'm assuming if I keep burning candle after candle on the same honey jar, the power of the spell increases. Am I wrong?

- I'm not talking to him right now. We broke up about 2 months ago, there was no fight, no argument. We just stopped contacting each other, will the honey jar spell alone bring him back, or is it best worked in conjunction with another spell?

Thanks in advance :)

H

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, Mojo_Daly,
I am merging your post to the honey jar thread with dozens and dozens of pages of ideas for you.
Please read through them s all your questions will be answered. I promise!
Take care and wishing you the best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:18 am

I put a honey jar on my in laws a while back but I dont think its workeds as they still seem hostile towards me did I mess it up I put a name packet under the jar but I wasnt sure what herbs to add, I do use LM love me oils on the pink candles is this set up wrong what is a better oil or herb suggestion?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 am

Hi Queen_of_Wands,
1. The hair from his chest or back is just fine and it won't be any less effective. Hair is hair. Pubic hair is actually some of the best hair to use in love work (where you want to affect the netherregions).
2.You can also reuse hair for different spells, but if it's in a honey jar that'll be difficult unless you dispose of the jar. You could for example write up the petition for the honey jar and fold his hair into it, burn a Vigil over the petition, and then put together your honey jar. You'll find more on reusing and working with personal concerns in this thread: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... 24c9bca4ba
3. Yes you can leave it in the oven. Some ovens don't even need to be left ajar and the candle will burn far - check with yours. It won't change the spell outcome in anyway. You'll find more on ways to burn candles safely when you're absent here: fire-safety-issues-with-candle-magic-t1 ... 24c9bca4ba
4. You continue with another candle. Burial is usually reserved for the deployment of a the remains in a spell of fixed duration. Since honey jars are on-going, you just keep working. (It doesn't ''increase'' the power, it's just an on-going endeavour. That said, if a candle burn one day burns all the way through an important accumulation of wax - this is a strong divinatory symbol as is the way the wax accumulates to begin with).
5. A reading can help determine that with more certainty because at this point, without divination it's a best guess. That said, working several angles is usually best in any type of Reconciliation or Return to Me work. In your case, Return To Me lights would be a good choice as would some Contact and reconnection spells. You'll have to get back on speaking and preferably meeting terms to move this to the next level. That'll also get you more personal concerns to work with.

Hi stillsosola,
Generally the name packet goes in the jar rather than underneath. For in-laws, herb-wise, Peaceful Home combination is excellent. Candle colour wise, blue or white is a standard choice for Peaceful Home type work. That said, it sounds like you're not super familiar with working a honey jar and thus you may want to start with one of the mini-spell kits that has exactly everything you need and detailed instructions on how to work. The one you want is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar ''Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit''
Aura Laforest

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Thankyou!!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”