Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Brujita Angelical

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to begin working with St Martha since she came to offer her help.

My question is how to do a petition for this. I wanted to write one and put it under her green novena candle:

Should i write my targets name and cross it with my petition Or do I cross it with St. Martha nama? Not sure on this. Or just talk to st Martha and not do a petition?
Any idEas are greatly appreciated!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Good Evening Brujita Angeilcal,
I would just write the petition paper like you had said: Your target's name with your petition across it. Try this link
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
Wishing you the best. From what I've been reading on our forum, she really comes through for people!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:00 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening Brujita Angeilcal,
I would just write the petition paper like you had said: Your target's name with your petition across it. Try this link
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
Wishing you the best. From what I've been reading on our forum, she really comes through for people!!
Take care
Thank you! I hope so too because I want to work with her so people leave me alone at work and with my love target. I just wasnt sure if the petition should be different because I am asking her to interceed.

thanks again!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank YOU for all that you do for me! Enjoy your beautiful flowers. I love you.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Everyone,

first let me apologize if this has been asked before and my post can be deleted if so (I dont want to upset anyone). I started a novena this Tuesday for St. Martha. I was not sure when i should leave the coffee if now or after so i thought after but once i lit the candle I heard water and coffee so i went to her some. My question is do I leave it there the whole time the candle burns all weeks or do I keep replacing the coffee?

Also since she asked for coffee does that mean she is willing to work with me? I had a dream about her which is why i thought to work with her, then last night she came to me again in a dream and said to start a freezer jar.

anyway my question was about what to do with the offerings in the meantime.... thanks!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:03 am

Brujita Angelical, You should be able to find an answer to your question in this thread, but I would offer that when it comes to offerings, think about what you would want if someone was leaving an offering for you. Many people leave the offering and let it sit on the altar until the cup is almost empty, while others give a fresh offering every day.

In my opinion (and this will vary from worker to worker), when I am doing active work with a specific Spirit (like St. Martha), I like to clean up her space and leave a fresh offering every day. If we are not actively doing work together I leave her altar up and let the offerings sit for a longer time, often cleaning up her space and refreshing the offerings on a weekly basis.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:37 am

I'm planning to start my novena to Saint Martha tomorrow (I already spent a few days getting to know her).

1. I'd love to use the prayer that was posted here, but that one mentions a lamp and I have a candle; should I say "candle" instead of "lamp" in the prayer?

2. Also, can I say the prayer translated to my native language or does it have to be in English?

3. Also, I have personal concerns (hair) of the target, can I somehow incorporate it to the ritual?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Good Evening, Crstal Moon,
The answer is yes to all 3 questions.
Or, maybe say: "Candle-lamp"
Accept for the Psalms, I translate my prayers into Spanish as I am not comfortable with the English. Makes me feel like it's not coming from my heart when it's not in my native tongue.
Use your gut feeling (which is actually spirit guiding you) on how to incorporate the hair.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida. The hair will be in the petition paper :) I'm so excited about working with her, and the stories here were really uplifting, thanks to everyone who posted their success!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:35 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:Brujita Angelical, You should be able to find an answer to your question in this thread, but I would offer that when it comes to offerings, think about what you would want if someone was leaving an offering for you. Many people leave the offering and let it sit on the altar until the cup is almost empty, while others give a fresh offering every day.

In my opinion (and this will vary from worker to worker), when I am doing active work with a specific Spirit (like St. Martha), I like to clean up her space and leave a fresh offering every day. If we are not actively doing work together I leave her altar up and let the offerings sit for a longer time, often cleaning up her space and refreshing the offerings on a weekly basis.

Best of luck!
Thank you Miss Phoenix. I actually gave her new coffee and i think i plan on giving her fresh one instead of leaving it there the whole time. but you are right it probably depends on the worker. I just did not want to offend her and thought I would ask people who know her better.

thanks!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

Thank YOU Mama Lubana for your continued support and blessings! You have really came through for me and I do continue to give you your praises that YOU deserve so very much.
Blessings!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/Filomena Lubana I want to first thank you for working with me and always answering my petitions. You are wonderful. I would like to extend my deepest apology for disrespecting and dishonoring you after breaking my promise I made to you after you answered my petition. I ask you from the bottom of my heart not to turn your back on me. I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I ask you to please forgive me. I need you right now in my life more than ever as you know what happened to me recently. Please I ask for your forgiveness and I will not take you for granted again. You are great and I praise you for all you have done for me and I ask you to please continue. I have faith in you and I believe in you and I ask you to please intercede in my current situation.

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Good evening to all!

I'm hoping someone can assist me on here. I have been reading (actually I think I spend most of my free time on here just to read!) about signs that a Saint is willing to work with you and what not.

Side note: I was told that Saint Martha, Anaisa Pye and San Miguel look after me and help me. I was told by 2 different ladies and I am not sure who to believe, but nonetheless, their readings have been accurate and so I take it that all Anaisa and San Miguel look after me and Saint MArtha I have built a relationship with.

So, I have always loved working with SAint Martha (even if my petitions were not always granted) She is someone I seem to always turn to for guidance/assistance. Recently, I started a red skull candle spell without using any saint specifically for help. I always pray and ask for all of their guidance and help though and for the last few nights, I have been seeing "snakes" or the word "snakes/cobras". Light, for example, last night was the first time that I actually said a Saint MArtha prayer during my red skull lighting. Today, after I snuffed it, I was to a random person's page and i saw a snake. Little things like that is always happening to me and I cant help but think that she is giving me a sign......i don't really overthink things but i just so happen to think of her whenever I see a snake

what do you think??? What would be the right way to find out if she is giving me a sign? I don't have an altar or a picture, or candles really....I really just talk to her and thank her for everything in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Good Evening, Desiree2014 ,
Sure sounds like signs to me.
But the only absolute way of telling is to either wait for movement or to get a reading.
You could ask one of our psychics at either http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best with your spell work
Take care (and keep us posted!!).
HRCC Graduate #1631

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, Desiree2014 ,
Sure sounds like signs to me.
But the only absolute way of telling is to either wait for movement or to get a reading.
You could ask one of our psychics at either http://readersandrootworkers.org or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best with your spell work
Take care (and keep us posted!!).
Hello Miss Aida!!

UPDATE:
I'm sure she is working on my behalf. Last night, I asked for a sign from her, and the flames started flickering/dancing like crazy! (and other movements from my target) Yesterday was day 7 and the flame have never gotten like that! I just said thank you, and continued to pray to her and praise her. She truly is wonderful!

Tonight, however, it was flickering/dancing again but this time black smoke was being emitted, but it stopped now (it went on for about 10 minutes) I trimmed the wick yesterday, so who knows what tonight's flame was all about but It's calm again. I'm not worried one bit as if there are any struggles...she is definitely working on them. :D :mrgreen:

Additionally, i have a honey jar i work as well, and the flame for that candle is still as a board, so there's no draft.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Wow!
Please keep usposted.
And that was very smart of you to trim the wick!!!!
Let us know!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:28 am

I've been working with Saint Martha for two weeks and I'm getting good signs. I'm wondering if it's possible to say two novenas for two different causes at the same time? 'cause there is another thing in my life that would need a saint's help, should I finish this novena first and start the next, or it's possible to do two?

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am

I can't help but think that Saint MArtha is trying to communicate with me since every time I pray to her, I encourage her to continue to give me signs that she is working on my behalf and that she is listening to me

Last night, I was watching a youtube video and the lady spoke about a book (The Healing Wisdom of Africa) but for some reason, I thought she said the 7 healing spirits so, being the avid googler that I am, I started to type in 7 hea.....and what came up shocked me, "7 headed Snake" came up instead. so of course I clicked on on it (it was a hoax but still)

I feel like I need to do something for her, but I dont know what I can do. I did light her a red candle earlier in the week thanking her in advanced (which burned cleaned on the plate). I don't have an altar, I have to be discreet (mom supports me and she does her thing too but I rather do my work unnoticed as I dont want any other potential negative energy/viibes affecting what I do)

I want to be a little bit more elaborate besides just lighting a candle for her....any ideas/thoughts?

thanks

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Thank you saint Martha for always coming to my aid, I am eternally grateful for your love and protection always! I know that you will grant me my requests.

Desiree2014

Thank You, Saint Martha

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Thank you from the heart, Saint Martha, for everything that you have done for me and will do for me in the future. It is much much appreciated and I am honored to have you in my life, alive as ever and love the signs of your presence. You are great and I admire your strength, many of us do.

I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you.

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Saint Martha, Thank you for allowing me to pray and honor you. Thank you for helping me bring my dreams closer.

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:45 am

Hello all!

I just wanted to share my experience to anyone who is looking for signs that Saint Martha is accepting to work with you and is there with/for you. For some reason, something in me told me to share it, so I am.

Today, I am getting ready to start the 9 tuesdays with her, but I do not have her oil (yet) but I still want to start it today. Just last night, i was telling myself "hm, i really want a nice glass holder so I won't have to use plates for her"Theres nothing wrong with plates, by the way. Anyway, so here I am, in a store and i see a small red glass candle holder PERFECT for the 4 inch red candles I will be burning--i instantly thought of her. It's almost as she guided me to it and told me "this is what I want".

I guess what I am trying to say is, you'll know when you know. lol

THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA, ONCE AGAIN, FOR YOUR SIGNS, YOUR GUIDANCE, AND PRESENCE. FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND WILL DO FOR ME.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Mama Lubana,
I continue to thank you for all of the wonderful movement you have provided for me with my lover. There is still work that needs to be done for my petition to be fulfilled but I know that YOU are able to help me. I deeply and sincerely appreciate all that you have done and continue to do. Again, I want to thank you, want to sing praises for you and want to tell you that I love you.
Blessings!

Crystal Moon

Unread post by Crystal Moon » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Thank you St. Martha for all the wonderful signs that show me clearly that you are working with me! Thank you for uplifting my mood when I felt so down I couldn't concentrate on my goals, you helped me so fast when I prayed to you! Thank you for helping me even though as much as I wanted to believe, I was a little skeptical at first. Thank you for everything! I love you.

Greekinc
Newly Registered

Unread post by Greekinc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:35 am

I have a question..

I have been reading on saint martha and how she has no problem taming a boyfriend/husbands sraying eyes. I also have been reading that she helps woman especially when it comes to cheating men and does not always work with men trying to control woman. My question is - me being a gay man and wanting to petition to keep my boyfriend faithful .. Is that a conflict of interest? Haha

Gay boys please share your experience!
I know Santisima Muerte lovess her gay boys

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Good Evening Greekinc,
Try this thread and see what others have said. There's a few good posts here with recommendations for you: search.php
Take care
Happy Holidays to you!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Just want to send you thanks and praises Mama Lubana. You are truly AWESOME!!!
Blessings!

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 am

Thank you St. Martha, for all you have provided and continue to assist me with. I give the thanks...Amen

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 am

Hey all! Happy New Year!

I just wanted to share something that happened to me. Last night, I was browsing old pictures on my Facebook account and found one I had posted of Saint Martha. I woke up this morning at 7 am and turned off my phone at 746am. Just now, I was browsing through my pictures and see that there are 3 new photos on my camera roll. An accidental screen shot i took at 746am (you know it happens accidental when you're turning your phone off), a screen shot picture of Saint Martha, but get this....the screen shot was taken as if the picture was my background, with the date Monday, April 1 and 1:00pm, that is SO weird!! You know when your iphone is on lock and the date shows up and the "slide to unlock" shows up? thats how the picture was taken.

Then the last picture is a screen shot picture of my phone charging (no background) with the time 8:09 date Sunday May 26.

Weird thing is that none of these are my current backgrounds......... :?:

Totally weird...and my phone was turned off from 746am until 11:30 am...so what the heck??? Weird...Not only because these picture are NOT in my phone but because it is saved in chronological order AND my phone was turned off so when the heck did this happen???

I'm trying to figure out where did this saint martha picture come from....I didn't save it last night either. :geek:

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for your Awesome guidance and assistance in this New Year of 2014. I have so very much appreciated all that you have done for me and continue to do. My altar also reflects your beauty, the flowers that you so enjoy has also brought joy to my family. My husband has even started enjoying the different displays and my Mother has asked me to start fixing her a flower bouquet for her hall table. I do think they (my family) "think" something of my cups, your beautiful statue, your candle and your flowers but nobody has dared say a word to me. I will continue to offer you your beautiful and so well deserved offerings and praises. I love you!
Blessings!

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm

St. Martha/St. Martha the Dominator/Filomena Lubana thank you for all you did for me in 2013. I ask you to continue working with me and guiding me. Thank you. You are wonderful.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for your continued support with my lover!
Blessings!

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi there!

I've been planning to do a IS spell to bring back my ex (I've had readings done and the IS was recommended). I'm currently waiting for my IS kit as well as some protection candles and oils.

In the last couple of days I've been reading a lot of good things about St Martha. From what I gather she is good to work with on a long term basis and there is no danger working with her, as there is with entities like Santisima Muerte.

I have a few questions regarding working with St Martha:

1. Can I work with Saint Martha and an Intranquil spirit at the same time? I plan to do the Intranquil Spirit spell when I get my kit, most likely end of next month. Will that interfere with whatever I'm working on with Saint Martha?

2. How effective is St Martha when it comes to bringing back a lover whom one has separated from for over 2 months and is possibly dating another?

3. I understand St Martha doesn't just work with anyone, how do I know that she is willing to work with me?

4. Can I light a regular red candle for her?

5. Does it need to be dressed in any particular oil?

6. I've mentioned this in another thread - I have a statue of Kwan Yin at home which belongs to my mum, I light incense and pray to her every day. Is it okay to worship Saint Martha and Kwan Yin in the same room? I'm thinking that whatever I offer to one needs to be offered to the other as well?

7. I don't have any pictures of Saint Martha or statues, can I print one off the internet?

Thanks.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:02 am

Hi Miss Aida. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer questions!

Sorry, "danger" was not the correct word, I meant to say that I've read Santisiman Muerte is quite demanding and if you fail to deliver what you offered her (not that I would do it on purpose but let's say there's an emergency and I can't be home to light a candle for her on a particular day) she might take away what she gave you or even turn on you. I read it on this forum.

Yes, I agree that the two energies are different. I think it's best to work with the Intranquil Spirit first to bring him back before working with Saint Martha to keep him from wandering.

I don't actually have a proper altar for Saint Martha yet. I think I will set one up in my bedroom. Is it okay if I burn the candles I offer her in the kitchen oven away from the altar? I'll move her picture and water to the oven while the candle is burning and when I'm not burning any candles I'll move her back into the bedroom? I just don't feel it's right to set up an altar for her in my oven. She deserves better :)

I have one more question -

8. There are two versions of Saint Martha. I have read that they are one and the same. I've also read elsewhere that Martha Lubana is a Voodoo Lwa and has nothing to do with hoodoo. Which that right? If they are one and the same, then which representation of her is more appropriate for romance work/dominating a lover?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands,

AS far as Santisima Muerte. that statement is true and not true.

If you tell her that you will be late to light the candle and explain why, she will understand.

I am not a fan of moving fixed altars around (although many do. It's just my belief). I do move candles to the bathroom if I have to go out. AND explain WHY I am moving the candle and also explain when I'm moving it back to the altar.

I like them both. But, I have an affinity to St Martha Lubana.

Others don't. This is a choice that you have to make. Think about it. Pray on it. And the answer WILL come to you. I guarantee it.

Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Thankyou st Martha ,Thankyou for working with me and showing me the truth. Thankyou for being such a powerful guidance in my eyes and heart. Many praises to u.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Thanks Miss Aida :)

I can't wait to receive my order so I can get started!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Queen of Wands:

1. They are different spirits and work in different ways. I would never work with the Intranquil Spirit, so i think combining a petition to the Intranquil Spirit with a Catholic petition to a saint is folly -- because the Intranquil Spirit is a doomed, damned soul. That is my opinion.

2. You would need a reader to answer that. Telling us the time alone does not give us the background, and we do not offer free readings here, so all we can say is that it is worth a try.

3. You will receive signs in dreams, by omens, by the way the candle burns. and so forth. We have a large section of this forum devoted to omens and signs -- and another devoted specifically to signs from candle burning. Read them for free and learn! :-)

4. Yes.

5. Yes, you would use a secular oil for your purpose, such as Domination, or an anointing oil for the saint, such as Saint Martha Dominator oil.

6. You were already told in that other thread that the answer is NO, and now you come here asking again. This requires no reply, obviously.

7. Yes.

8. There are 22 pages in this topic thread and it is made exceedingly clear that:

A. Saint Martha the Dominator is Martha of Bethany, a friend of Jesus from the Bible, who was a servant and who settled in France and overcame a demonic man-eating reptile named the Tarasque and who also tames men and is venerated and petitioned as such by both domestic servants and by underappreciated wives in former French colonies such as Louisiana, USA.

B. Martha Lubana is an African woman venerated in Dominican 21 Divisiones (not in Haitian Voodoo, which means she is not a lwa) for having saved a baby from a snake.

Please take time to read, to look at the pictures and to understand.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:31 am

Thanks for taking the time, Cat.

I know some of my questions can be answered by reading the rest of this thread and maybe some other threads on the board. It's not that I'm lazy (I've already read 10 pages or so of this thread and I really enjoy reading this stuff :D), it's just that I want to place my orders as soon as possible - I live on the other side of the world so it'll take 10 to 20 days for the shipping alone. I've already placed an order and I've been told that with large orders, it takes up to weeks to make everything. I want to place another order this week so that I have everything I need when I start working. Sorry for coming here and asking 550 questions.

I asked in the other thread if it was okay to perform the Intranquil spirit spell in the same room where my Guan Yin statue is. You said no because the Intranquil Spirit is "unclean" (or something along those lines). I understood that perfectly. The question I asked here is if it's okay to place Saint Martha's altar in the same room as Guan Yin's altar. I've read here that Saint Martha can be venerated on a shared altar with other Saints, so I thought it would be okay to have Guan Yin and Saint Martha at least in the same room since they are both benevolent entities.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 am

Greetings all
I have never worked with a Saint before and I want to petition St. Martha. I am very concerned about doing this correctly without offending her so I need some guidance. Forgive me if these questions have been asked before.

1. What do you do with the offerings, coffee, red wine flowers etc, do you dispose of them once the candle has burned every Tuesday ?

2. I understand she loves perfume, Do I spray my petition with it or buy her a bottle of perfume and always use it to petition her ?

Thanks in advance

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:43 am

Thank you St. Martha for over answering my petition. Thank you for coming to my aid and assisting me with kindness and compassion. Thank you sweet Saint for accepting my offerings and going over and above to move my situation into a desirable outcome.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 am

Greetings all

I have never worked with the Saints and I read the forums and found that St. Martha the Dominator will assist me in my petition. The day to start he rwork is Tuesday so last night I prayed to her to build up a rapport. My petition is to have my boyfriend return and open the channels of communication.

Well when I finally fell asleep, I dreamt that my boyfriend came to my house but he was " crazy", meaning he was saying things that did not make sense and dressed a little strange. In the dream I thought " maybe I have done too much work on him" and then I told him to come with me to the store so that I could soothe him. I cannot remeber the other details of the dream.

Is this a sign that I should not go ahead with St. Martha ? Or should I petition her to open the communication channels but in a gentle way so as not to dissarrange his thoughts ?

What do you guys think ?

I aopologise if this is not the correct thread

GoldenFlow7
Re: Thank You Saint Martha

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for all your help!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Continued thanks and praises Mama Lubana. You are so AWESOME!!!
Blessings!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Greetings all

I have offered St. Martha water and black coffee. I still have at least another 3 days for the candle to burn. Should I make her a fresh cup of coffee and chnage the water before the candle burns down or should leave the offerings until the candle has finished.

Thanks so much for your resonses.

GoldenFlow7
Re: Thank You Saint Martha!!

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Thank You Saint Martha for helping to attract
customers and plenary sales in my business today!
May you continue the good work!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

San_Miguel

Unread post by San_Miguel » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:46 am

HI ALL,

I have read lots of good results using St. Martha, and I would like to start working with her on my situation.

1) How can I use her for my enemies?

2) What kind of oils to use to put on the candle?

Thank You!

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Read the thread from the start and you will be able to draw your own conclusions from the many tips and shared experiences.

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am

I petitioned St Martha for help in finding us a house which met various requirements. 9 Tuesdays later we are moved in and settling down. St Martha has been most kind and generous ad I am extremely grateful and continuing to sing her praises. Thank you St Martha!!!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Mss wrote:I petitioned St Martha for help in finding us a house which met various requirements. 9 Tuesdays later we are moved in and settling down. St Martha has been most kind and generous ad I am extremely grateful and continuing to sing her praises. Thank you St Martha!!!!
That is So Amazing, and I am so happy for you. Enjoy your new home and continue to sing St Martha's praises. Make sure to do a house cleansing :)
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Mama Lubana,
Thank you for continuing to bless me and my LM Family!!! You are truly AMAZING :D
Blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am

Saint Martha is amazing...truly. She is one of my favorite Saints. I see movement and results each time I petition her. Thank you Saint Martha for your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Thank you Saint Martha
for your tireless work on my behalf. Thank you for devoting to my cause. Thank you for over answering my prayer.

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you Holy Virgin St Martha, for hearing my prayers and aiding me in my requests; which are pure of heart mind body and soul. I pray that you continue to assist me in my petition and I shall give Thee thanks and continual praise. As you overcame the dragon at your feet, provide me with the strength to overcome the obstacles within myself and with the one whom I desire; for what I ask for comes from the depths of my heart. The words I speak are honest and sincere. I am humble in all ways, Amen...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 am

Thank you Saint Martha.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

GoldenFlow7
Re: Thank You St Martha!

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:46 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your continuous help!
You helped to get rid of that horrible roommate, protected me and help me
to make plenty sales! Thank you!!!

Moon_Flower

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello everyone! I have purchased the red saint martha dominator vigil light candle from LM to work at home. I understand that the candle is fixed to be able to reach out to Saint Martha but am wondering if it is okay to still poke in holes at the top and add LM oils such as love me, follow me boy, reconciliation. return to me, come to me and bewtiching? Perhaps too many oils to add all those at once, I'll be choosing just a few but just want to know if for the purpose of the work, which is to have my ex boyfriend come back to me and to love me and only me, would it be okay to add a few of those oils? Or is it really not necessary since it is fixed to dominate already? I have scrolled through and haven't found this specific question, so apologies if it is in here and I have just missed it. Thank you!

Oh! And just one more question. When making your petitions they say you make 9 since that is her number, would you fold them towards you like other petitions or simply lay them flat beneath the candle? I wasn't sure since 9 is a lot of paper and I was thinking it might make the surface quite uneven fitting all of them beneath the candle if it was all at once or even a few at a time. Thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, Moon_Flower ,
I personally wouldn't add anymore oils to the candle. The Lucky Mojo root workers who dress these candles know what they are doing and dress them perfectly. So, I wouldn't mess with perfection.
And, yes, you would still fold the petition paper Hoodoo style (fold toward you, turn to the right and fold toward you again, etc)
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best of luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moon_Flower

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

It definitely does help, thank you Ms. Aida! :) I will not mess with perfection then and shall leave it be. Excited to start and thank you for the wishes of luck! I've been talking to her and hoping she will show me a sign that she is willing to work with me, so far I have just talked with her last night and I will everyday until Tuesday when I shall light the candle. I hear so many wonderful lovely things about her.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 pm

I continue to sing your praises Mama! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for me. My husband enjoys your beautiful flowers, telling me that it is so wonderful to have fresh flowers every week. We know who they are for ;)
Blessings!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”