Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Ochani Lele

It's nice to see you join us, here, sir.
Two-Headed Doctor

Ochani Lele

Unread post by Ochani Lele » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am

Dr. Hob:

It's wonderful to be here; and, it's great to connect with you again. I DO remember you! I've known about this website for over a decade but never explored it, and it's only because of my interactions with Dr. E. that I bought Cat's book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" about 2 1/2 months ago . . . and because of her book I fell in love with the theories and the "feel" behind conjure work. I have been studying this stuff with the same rabbinical passion I first applied to diloggún and odu back in 1989, and I'm hooked!

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.

Ócháni

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 am

Such a great testimony Ochani Lele,

I have some LM loadstones that I have yet to acquaint myself with. I guess cause I wasn't sure if I would being doing everything correctly.(typical Virgo) so thanks to your testimony im ready to get to know my loadstone. Thanks again for the testimony and happy conjuring!
TawanaNicole

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi All,

Can I order paired XL lodestones to draw money (lodestone 1) and for money to stay with me (lodestone 2)?
OR can I use one XL lodestone to draw money and for money to stay with me?
I just want to know which stuff I need to buy before I put in LM order.
Input/guidance re: the matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Good Morning, Fresh_Start,
You could do it either way.
Whatever makes you comfortable.
Just don't forget the magnetic sand when working with the lodestones: www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
Go with you gut feeling. That is usually spirit guiding you!
Take care and make LOTS of money!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

elmayimbe

Unread post by elmayimbe » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:57 am

Greetings and hello to everyone today i will present a mater which can be affecting anyone and everyone unknowingly and im just wondering if there is a solution. What can be done to protect ourselves from a lodestones pull? Lets say you have a neighbor with a big lodestone who feeds it unethically every single day what can a person do to protect himself from the lodestones pull. Is there anything that a person can do realistically besides "MOVE". I bring this topic up to see peoples opinions on the matter and just to see different points of views.. Please comment on this topic as all feedback is welcomed. Thanks and be blessed

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am

elmayimbe,

You can use Fiery Wall of Protection.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Lucky Mojo sells the kits that contain everything you need.

You can also nail down your property with railroad spikes. I think the Lucky Mojo sells them.
Go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

And check out Miss Cat's free online book. "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
Or her book : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
The name of the book is, HooDoo Herb and Root Magic by Catherine Yronwode.

Many blessings to you,
Miss Susan

Anyone else have ideas for elmayimbe?
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi all,

Quick question concerning lodestones.

I have done a moving lodestone spell twice (once in June, the other in September) on the same person (an ex.) I have been feeding them weekly and in between spells I soaked the stones in whiskey/cleaned them off.

Right now there is a LOT of grit sticking to them, to the point where there is so much it is clumping off. If I clean off the grit, does that "take away their food"?
If it is OK, how should I dispose of the grit that I brushed off? Or should I just refeed it to them? Seeing as they are living things, I don't know how good it would be to refeed them something...

Anyway, any clarification would be greatly appreciated! Also, I have yet to see movement, so what are people's thoughts on doing the spell a third time or should I just let it sit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:00 pm

purplehippie,

I think you have misunderstood the concept of "cleaning them off."

First, there is no "in between spells" period. The stones are to stay together forever. If you want to re-do the spell, you separate them, brush off all the magnetic sand or anvil dust and set it aside, then wash the Lodestones in whiskey. There is no reason to soak them.

After you wash the Lodestones, you pick any scuzz out of the magnetic sand or anvil dust and re-use it.

MIN-LOD-BSM1
Lodestone, Small Single
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Lodestones are alive, but they are not organisms of flesh and blood. Plants, which are also alive, recycle their own shed leaves to make food for themselves. Lodestones will accept the same magnetic sand or anvil dust repeatedly. That's just the way they are.

MIN-LOD-DLG1
Lodestone, Large Single
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

By the way, if you have too much magnetic sand or anvil dust, you can add some to a mojo made for the purpose of the spell, you can use a pinch of it in dressing a candle for the purpose of the spell, or put a pinch of it into a mojo hand for the same purpose as the spell -- but you do not dispose of it.

MIN-MAG-SAND
Magnetic Sand
$4.00

Good luck1
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 pm

elmayimbe,

I guess I don't understand. Is this person trying to get you to move from your home with a lodestone?

All the suggestions that Susan made are good ones.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks, Miss Cat!

I understand what you are saying. I did the spell once and kept them together (with their scotty dogs riding them), fed them once a week, and then was recommended to do the spell again, so i cleansed them and did a seven day moving spell using them. They are still together and I feed them weekly.

I like the idea of dressing candles with the extra grit! Thanks again :)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:38 pm

elmayimbe,

Do you mean the neighbor's lodestone is pulling something away from you? As in stealing something from you? If so, WHAT would the lodestone be taking from you? Luck? money? I don't understand either ... :?

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 pm

It sounds like the neighbor is drawing eimayimbe towards them, perhaps in an attraction sense. And eimayimbe just isn't feeling them like that?

Either way, I'm intrigued.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Now Mary Bee, MoonBreath and Mama Rue all have me intrigued! :)

Good point Mama Rue. Elmayimbe, is the neighbor someone who has made any kind of advances to you?

I once put a large lodestone in the bushes in front of a house I was wanting to sell.

Elmayimbe, have you thought of getting a reading on what they're up to?
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

And on Hoodoo Psychics I'm sure you could get someone tonight.

Keep us posted! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 pm

eimayimbe,

here's the number to HooDoo psychics.
1-888-4-HOODOO

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Hello everyone....

I just have a question and hope to get a simple answer.

I have been working on my Honey Jar for a few months now quite successfully. At the time of putting my jar together I didn't have a pair of Lodestones.

I now have a pair and was wondering if I could dress the stones with the appropriate oils and have them on or near my jar whilst candle is burning or not burning....or on a photo of target and I?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance x

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 pm

cancermum, why not a nice little arrangement of honey jar, photo and lodestones, all snuggled close together like a pile of happy kittens?

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Why sure, as MissMichaele mentioned and there are many others, off the top of my head, lodestones can be a permanent addition to a honey jar spell, inside or outside, all about how you work your magic. Guess what, I found where I asked this same question in 2009, (introducing-a-lodestone-t1417.html). See how we learn as we go?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele and Jwmcclin they are fantastic ideas!
I read the link to your post Jwmcclin....and am very interested on knowing how things worked out for you.

Can't wait now to get my lodestones working.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Just as I expected...wonderful. But there's a caveat, every situation is different with different players.

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi all...

I know that lodestones are meant to be magnetised to each other to some degree, but what happens if they aren't?

Is there are way to magnetise them?
If I anoint them with oil will the sand I feed them with still be able to still be able to attach itself to the lodestones?

I'm using the stones in conjunction with my honey jar.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 am

If you purchased a pair of Lodestones from Lucky Mojo and they are not magnetized to one another, we will replace them. Contact the shop.

If you bought two single Lodestones from Lucky Mojo and they do not mate, we will not replace them, as each one was chosen to be single and not part of a pair.

MIN-LOD-CMD2
Lodestone, Medium Matched Pair
$8.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 am

Hi Miss Cat

Thank you for replying.

I'm in Australia and bought the pair of Lodestones awhile back. The other question is, my 6yr old found the stones on my alter and picked them up. I noticed this because I found the stones apart. Will they still do their job?

I do however have a Nation Sack, Follow me Boy hand and oils on order from Lucky mojo which are currently in transit here....anxiously waiting!!!

Is it ok to have more than 1 pair of Lodestones?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:45 am

Hello, Cancermum,
Hope all is well with you.
It's OK to have more than one pair of lodestones.
But, if you ordered a pair and did not get these, please follow Miss cat's instructions.
Also, if you are treating the lodestones as a pair on your altar (and they are not a pair), again, follow Miss cat's instructions.
Have a wonderful day
Wishing you the best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 pm

hello i have a pair of lodestones that i am about to start working with i am going to anoint them with the proper oil pray for them and tie a piece of my hair and my lovers hair together. my question is i know with some spells if the lover see the items or touches them then the spell loses its power. is this the same with lodestones? they are very small and i would like to put them in a glass charm seal it and wear it around my neck or on my charm bracelet is this okay.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi, Bella1108,
I am not a big fan of this idea.
That's just me. I have a private, personal relationship with them and I don't ever let anyone see my spells.
It would be better if you hid them in a mojo bag and keep it on your person (to keep them around you. As it looks like you want to have a very personal, close relationship with them).
Find the bags here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html
Here's more info: mojo-seen,-touched,-dropped,-washed,-un ... d602f918d7
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi,
I'm very new to Hoodoo practices, although I've been practicing magic for the past 11 years. I had never heard of lodestones until recently and have never personally worked with them, although I have read pretty much everything I can find on this site (and others) about their use. I am interested in using them in my work, and one of the first things I am interested in doing is using them to create a money-drawing oil, I cannot find an answer to a couple of questions/issues I have.
1) I have read that very small lodestones can be added to the oil along with the herbs. My first question is: Should they must be baptized and trained before being placed in the oil? My common sense tells me the answer is "yes," although I'm not sure if there is some kind of different process used when using them for this purpose.
2) I have read that lodestones are seen and treated as living things, and that you should not leave them to soak when baptizing them. If this is the case, why is it okay to submerge them in oil for a long period of time?
3) Should the lodestone be removed from the oil before using it, and if so, can it be re-used for money-drawing, or should I dispose of it in some way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's not an extremely pressing issue, as I neither have lodestones nor much of anything else that I want to use at this point, but I would like to be as familiar as possible with these things before I begin. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, veggiekiller420 ,
I usually clean my lodestones and bless them and ask their spirit to help me in whatever it is that I am using them for. I also tell them what I am going to do with them and ask for their assistance.
A baptismal should not take that long.
When you are submerging them, they have already been instructed on what you had asked them for.
I don't re-use my lodestones for other purposes.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I appreciate the clarification, although I'm still a little confused. I understand that when baptizing them, you basically just rinse them off with either whiskey or some type of alcohol-based cologne. But if I were to use one to create an oil, do I just dip it, or leave it in? It is my understanding that when you create an herbal oil, you soak the herbs in it for up to a month, and I assumed that, if using a lodestone as part of an oil, you would leave it in with the herbs until you are ready to strain them out. Is this correct, or did I not fully understand you?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, Veggiekillers,
Not sure what you are making.
But, when I make Lodestone oil, I keep the lodestone in the mineral oil.
I don't re-use my lodestones for other purposes.
I hope this makes more sense.
If not, PM me
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Greetings all
Can I use a new pair of gold lodestones to attract money to me ? Baptise one stone as me and the other money or abundance /
thanks for the responses.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
Yes, you can. Green is also great.
Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 am

Thank you Miss Aida

I know that whiskey or hoyt's cologne can be used to baptise the lodestones , I also read somewhere that the Lodestone can be prepared with urine. What role does the urine play and when can it be used ?

Thanks for the responses

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
I have not heard of cleansing lodestones with urine.
I know that it could "count" as a secretion for certain spells. But, cleansing? never heard of it.
Have you looked at this page? It covers almost everything about Lodestones. www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.
The oil I am planning on making is for money-drawing. I've thought about it, and I have begun to think that maybe it would be more appropriate to use some of the magnetic sand used to feed a lodestone for this purpose when making the oil, as it still seems strange to me to keep a lodestone submerged in anything when it is regarded as a living thing. As I said, I am extremely new to hoodoo practices, and I am basically just going off of what I have read on this site, as well as Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:59 am

Hi Veggiekiller420,

You do not have to worry about keeping a lodestone submerged. In fact Lucky Mojo makes an oil called lodestone oil that has lodestones in it (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html). I would suggest to you though that saying you are new to a tradition in the same line that you tell a person you do not think what they are saying is correct kinda of points to a lack of listening on your side. I am not saying that to be mean or reproachful but to encourage you let go of your preconceived ideas about things or to "empty your cup" as it were. Miss Aida has been practicing this for a while and she does know what she is talking about.

If you are looking for more information on what goes into oils I would suggest getting Cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. It is an excellent resource! For Money Drawing oil have you thought about using pyrite?
I hope you find this helpful and may you have lots of success in your work.

Peace~

Nathen

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Well, I never really said that I didn't think she was correct or that she didn't know what she was talking about, simply that I don't understand why a thing that is regarded as alive would be kept in an oil. I very much value others' expertise in this area as I still have much to learn, but at the same time, I have an inquisitive mind and tend to ask a lot of questions about why things are done the way they are. I meant no disrespect. I do have Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and it is an excellent resource. As for the pyrite, that was actually another of the ingredients I was considering using.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Fish are submerged and they seem to do fine. 8-)

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Any thoughts on using a cinnamon whiskey, like Fireball for bathing a pair of lodestones for a love spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello, DVFunk,
I wouldn't do that.
Read about cinnamon here: www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html
Hope this helps
Good luck with you r love spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Miss Aida

Oops. I started the spell on Friday, and used the Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. since I seemed to have recalled reading somewhere that cinnamon can be used to "heat up" a love spell. We'll see what happens. If not, I can apologize, start over, and feed them Jack Daniels instead.

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 am

I have an LM Lodestone pair, and I was wondering if I could use it as a way to put energy towards bringing my little sister back to my mom and I? It's a custody thing and I was thinking since a nice little magnetic lodestone looks discreet (Simply like a science project or something) her dad and evil stepmother wont think she's worshiping the devil or something. I can send one half to her and keep one half. We both feed our stones with the intent on reuniting them/eachother. Can I use them for this or are they strictly for love and money?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 am

Cortana

Family reunion is love, isn't it? :)

First -- since you are reuniting three women, yourself, your mother and your sister -- are these all female lodestones? If not, you'll want to get an all female lodestone pair, or better yet, a trio. Yes, Lucky Mojo will match them for you; just call the shop.

Secondly, you can direct those lodestones by adapting the standard moving candle spell: but instead of nude red male and female candles, use three clothed female candles -- white, pink or blue. Put a lodestone beside each candle and move them toward each other along with the candles.

Your setup will look something like the red candles in the second picture on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can then give your mother and sister the lodestones named for them.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello all!

I know I've posted in this thread before regarding using lodestone grit for making oil, but when I asked, it was for making a money-drawing oil, and I ended up using a single tiny lodestone. My question now is about making plain lodestone oil. I am planning on making a 1 ounce bottle of it myself, and was wondering how many pieces of lodestone I should put in the oil, or if it really matters. Obviously, I'm not planning on using a whole packet, but I was thinking about maybe using a pinch of them, along with some magnetic sand.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 am

Hi veggiekiller420, I suggest you purchase Lodestone oil directly from Lucky Mojo. They make a great one: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

I agree and since you are interested in making your own oil, I also recommend that you take cats class when you can.

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am

Thanks, guys. I've made a few of my own oils already with great results. I'm pretty broke at the moment, which is why I was interested in making it myself. I can see why it would be better to buy LM's first. I am actually very interested in taking Miss Cat's class, although it will be a while before I can buy all the required items. Hopefully it will be possible by the end of this year, though.

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 am

Miss Aida

Follow up:

The Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey does not seem to have any adverse side effects on the lodestones or the spell.
I started getting signs on my work while the spell was going. There was a couple of times where I was moving the lodestones closer and saying my prayers, and she would sign on Facebook and send me a message as I was doing it.

I finished the spell 3 weeks ago today, and tonight, we are going out for cocktails, so there's the movement!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, DVFunk ,
Wonderful news!! CONGRATS!
HRCC Graduate #1631

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question, I have a medium lodestone I purchased in dec of 2013 but didn't start using it until March of 2014 for steady work spell. I have not been tending to this lodestone like rules would probably suggest u should. I initially soaked it in whiskey, and let it dry and named it. I wanted to use it as a money lodestone but I felt like it wasn't big enough so deemed as a steady work lodestone. Thing is, I haven't been feeding daily and rinsing in whiskey every so often like I've read, and I've noticed I feel and have felt the most drainest of energy I have felt ever. I don't know it could be due to lack of water drinking, depress about money flow and all the bills I have. But the point is what should I do with the lodestone at this point since my work with it has not been to the fullest on my part

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:07 am

Hi miraclesnlove,
Dust off the lodestone, wash it in whisky or hoyt's cologne and start your work with it over again. Keep in mind that after the initial spell is done, most people only feed their lodestone once a week. Or when they put something underneath it (like money or a business card). One way you can remember to work it in future is to place a new image that speaks to you (makes you happy, represents a good steady job to you) once a week and feed it then.
Aura Laforest

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:56 am

Thanks so much, Aura, will do

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:16 am

Hello, I have a lodestone pair and I noticed that the sand has been only attracted to the sides , would this be considered a lodestone that no longer attracts or do you think it's still alive. My single lodestone has been feeding very good and the sand stick everywhere .i never had this type of situation before so I'm curious to know.. Thanks for the help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, Kaa3,
It sounds like they're still alive.
Just keep an eye on them. It might be because of the magnetism between the both of them that may causing them not to be so hungry.
Like I had said, keep an eye on them
Hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kaa3

Unread post by Kaa3 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks Miss Aida .

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Im a working girl and I want to purchase a male x-large lodestones the single ones, to attract wealthy generous men and do some money drawing but I don't know if this kind of work I want to do is possible with lodestones or if you have to use a pair which is male and female or you can use a single lodestone. Is it better to chose a single male lodestone since I am trying to attract men clients and baptize it 3 times in the father, son and holy ghost with whiskey or the waters it says you can apply on the lodestones Note:(I have fireball cinnamon whiskey by the way is this appropriate to use on the lodestone?)and I read you give it a name anoint it with lodestone oil and add the oils you are going to work with, I want to dress it with Jezebel oil and cleo may oil to attract wealthy generous clients and get them to spend on me on a weekly basis and i want to add money drawing oil to keep drawing money to me and essence of bend me over so they can give me the money I demand for my services then sprinkle some magnetic sand on the lodestone and tell it what I want with my petition on the bottom. Can I also work a 7 day candle as backup for my lodestones and if so which color candle can I use? Any help I would appreciate very much

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:48 pm

What is the biggest male lodestone LM has at the shop? I have read it is $2.00 extra per oz. How much would the biggest lodestone you got cost? I read the bigger the lodestone is the much better especially in money drawing work. I want to do some continual money drawing and planning on keeping my lodestone for a very long time. I wrote a comment and has not got responded back to which is fine now. I don't need the respond because I figured everything else after reading the forums on lodestones. I just want to know if I can use fireball cinnamon whiskey to baptize and clean my lodestone after it worked for me? I know this is topic that gets annoying at times so im trying to keep it as simple as possible ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 am

Hi dream90, LM has specimen-sized lodestones that vary in size from approximately golf-ball size up to about a soft-ball size. As you probably kboe from your communication with the shop, they are sold by weight.

For the cleaning, you can use the whisky. Hoytt's cologne is also an excellent choice. That said, you don't cleanse it every time it ''works for you''. Generally it's done pretty seldom. For some that's once a year, for some that's every packet or two of magnetic sand, others when the stone needs a bit of ''sprucing up'' or is given a new drawing ''assignment'' if you will (but see the info on limits in ''re-purposing'' lodestones here:http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html).
Aura Laforest

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:12 pm

I've recently ordered and started using wealthy way products. This post is going to seem like a ramble, so please bear with me.

I also have some nail polish with magnet stuff in it. You paint the nail, and then hold a magnet to it so it makes cool abstract patterns. Naturally, the wheels in my headed started turning. What about combining money work and self care? So then I thought what about putting magnetic sand into regular nail polish?

And I also thought about using wealthy way bath crystals in my foot soak....and using the oil mixed in a cuticle oil....ordering more magnetic sand...... <gleefully rubs hands together> ....
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:06 am

Okay, adding magnetic sand to nail polish just made a mess. :-( I think the storebought magnetic polish uses much finer shavings, which is why the designs you get when you put a magnet to it are so cool looking.

Well, onward and upward! I use cornstarch for body powder because I read that talc is bad for you. So when my container was empty, I refilled it and added some wealthy way powder, along with....wait for it...3 big pinches of magnetic sand. So, now I get to be a money magnet! :-D
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”