Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Casting for Civil Contract Small Claims Tort Law Cases

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I'm being accused of witchcraft by my Catholic college

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:54 am

Hey, if he sees yoga and pilates and meditation as cults, it's no wonder he sees Lucky Mojo as a cult.

His confusion of African American folk magic of the Southern United States with a Haitian religious cosmology is a bit more problematic, though. He could use a history lesson and a geography lesson. You know, the old, "Just because two words rhyme, that doesn't mean they are the same thing" lecture, the one that concludes, "I mean, your head is not bread ... right?"

:-)

This would be very funny except that you are living through it and it is having a drastic impact upon your freedom of expression.
Again, if i can be of any service, don't hesitate to ask.
catherine yronwode

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Many rootworkers have had to practice in secret. It just takes some planning and ingenuity.

Whatever I do has to mostly be done either on the back seat of my truck (tinted windows) or inside when no one is home. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Glaciers

Re: Need to dress small claims court application

Unread post by Glaciers » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 am

Aura,

thank you so much for your help. I do have Pay Me on hand as well. Brilliant idea.

I will keep you posted.

Blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 am

I would order the two items noted -- Court Case Sachet Powder and Pay Me Sachet Powder.

Dust the paperwork and pray over it for success. Use Psalms #35.

Place the paperwork in something (like a folder) to protect them.

Light your anointed brown candle on top of the protected paperwork.

Remove the paperwork, fick excess powders off, and submit them.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-COUR
Court Case Sachet Powder
$4.00

SPD-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Sachet Powder
$4.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Obskultus, you are in many of our thoughts and prayers.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

mysticjason05

Unread post by mysticjason05 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:05 am

Wow this is crazy! I went to a Catholic College myself but it was liberal. Still this shocks me.

"Jobless and without money, I can't reasonably find work on campus anymore and my tuition may be difficult to pay. But I plan to begin a novena to St. Joseph and St. Peter, per your instructions, after the bath tomorrow. "

Those are good suggestions. You sound a little (understandably) hopeless though. If that is the case St. Jude is good for impossible situations. My grandmother swears by him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Obskultus, have you posted a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League? I'd love to get that on my altar.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Brother Elijah Mose

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi guys;

I added a new request over at the Crystal Silence League per the suggestions of some folks here; I definitely appreciate this community's support, prayers, and advice.

My belongings were returned and I'm trying to reorganize things -- next Wednesday I have my interview with miss Cat to discuss beginning the Correspondence Course.

I'm hoping to do my egg cleansing soon, but haven't had the opportunity. St. Michael has def. been big in my work lately.

bedatcheeky80

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am

Oh I am completely outraged by this! I understand what you are going through because I have been persecuted just the same but by my own family member. My eldest sister will not listen to any genre of music accept for Catholic music. She complained about my husband's piercings (she believes that's a bad example for her daughter), she consider my marriage to my husband which was done through the registry as under God's eyes "not consecrated" because it wasn't done in church. She wouldn't let her children near me and she disapprove of pilates and yoga as well and not just the practice, the music as well. I you this post finds you well. :)

Luckydiamond

Help with civil rights and discrimination....

Unread post by Luckydiamond » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

I was in nursing school and my teacher tampered with my test, caused me to fail, and got me kicked out of nursing school. I have been a licensed clinical nurse aid since 1997, so I thought i would further my education so that I may better help people for the rest of my life...but my teacher shattered my dreams due to her discriminatory ways and due to my age. I would please like suggestions and possible product usage thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with civil rights and discrimination....

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

Are you actively challenging this? Do you have proof that your test was tampered with, and have you considered handling a lawyer?

Also, have you considered attending another school?

For this situation, I would actually get the help of a professional rootworker
www.readersandrootworkers.com

compelling-a-liar-to-confess-t14623.html
how-to-get-someone-to-fess-up--t11030.html

In this case, I would work with essence of bend over rather than compelling. I think that is just low down with what this person did.

Next, I would work with court case products to help you fight this case. ALong with road opener products, and crown of success.

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with civil rights and discrimination....

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:00 am

Stars gave excellent advice, here are my additions: Who is your teacher's supervisor? I would write him/her a letter dressed with Crown of Success and Do as I say sachet powders. If there is a board involved or if this is a board decision write all of them letters and document, document, document. Follow up phone calls are good-make it personal and show them you will not take this lying down. Put any and all decision makers into a honey jar with a petition that they favor and cooperate with you. Working with a member of AIRR for this is definitely a good idea.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MamaRosaNegra

Unread post by MamaRosaNegra » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Wow, my heart goes out to your and your friends, I too was a conjure woman attending a Catholic university. However, I was a very outspoken Pagan and practitioner, to the point of going around and giving speeches about the truth behind the negative propaganda aimed at my kind and what we do. It went over rather well (save for a few ignoramus', but you always get a few, right?). I had altars and herb cabinets and whatnot in my dorm room, and nothing ever came of it (except for lots of students coming to me for all kinds of things at all hours, lol).

What's happening in your school is illegal, it's religious discrimination, it's causing you emotional distress (something that people sue for millions of $$$ over), and you've been vandalized based on accusations (as in, no probable cause).

I agree with Cat, document EVERYTHING, and threaten (but mean it) to go to the press and social action groups with your story. Even better, threaten a lawsuit for the vandalism, discrimination, and emotional distress (and cite the Civil Rights Act). Nobody wants to catch a case or shell out for a legal team, so if you show you're serious, they might just back off.

Once again, I'm so sorry for what they did to you, that was flat out discrimination :(

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 am

I'm certainly not here to give legal advice, but religious institutions are held to a different standard as far as discrimination is concerned. For example if a particular church has a prohibition against drinking alcohol, and a student at its college violates that rule, he or she could be expelled. There was a case recently of a private religious school that fired an unmarried pregnant teacher, although she had planned to marry the baby's father.

Of course, going public may be the answer, although it may backfire, as many people will take the college's side. A lot of people are against the practice of magic, both for religious reasons and because it is regarded by many as "superstitious nonsense."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:46 am

thank you so much miss cat. i got the products and followed your instructions. I have a date set for june, which i will be doing more work on this 9 days prior to the date.
blessings,
glaciers

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Interesting thread and I am sorry to hear about your troubles and the sad way in which they treated you.

Besides the many good advices already given in this thread I would consider what happened prior to this hell breaking loose. Did you fail to fullfil some promise you made to a spirit? Did you ask Santissima for something in particular that can have offended her (considering the way the statue was turned upside down)? Did you curse someone? This whole thing smells like the work of an unhappy spirit.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 am

Obskultus -- any news?

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:Besides the many good advices already given in this thread I would consider what happened prior to this hell breaking loose. Did you fail to fulfill some promise you made to a spirit? Did you ask Santissima for something in particular that can have offended her (considering the way the statue was turned upside down)? Did you curse someone? This whole thing smells like the work of an unhappy spirit.

Thank you Johannes for responding with those questions. It is always good to look at any situation from as many situations and angles as possible. I wonder the very same things in this case.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Kuhrohk

Unread post by Kuhrohk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I'd be curious for an update on this...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Obskultus has recently become a student in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. He also appeared as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on November 25, 2012 and we discussed his current academic situation. Miss Michaele, ConjureMan Ali, and i did readings and prescribed rootwork advice for him on the air. His segment begins just after the 66:00 minute mark

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format
catherine yronwode

SassyKali
Spell Casting for Civil Law Contract Law Tort Law Cases

Unread post by SassyKali » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:07 pm

I have a situation that is slightly complex and I would love any suggestions on where to start with spell work. My new husband and I recently purchased a manufactured home. My husband began the process back in February 2013. Since he began working with this mobile home company there have been constant delays, redoing of paperwork and excuses as to why our home was not ready.

Anyway, after a lot of battling we finally had our home delivered to our lot in the beginning of November. My husband completed all of the paperwork, which included the mortgage payments and interest rate, got the keys to the home and we moved in.

The weekend before Thanksgiving the sales man that my husband had been working with called his father (claiming he was afraid to call my husband? who is a pretty calm guy for the most part) saying that the paperwork for the home needed to be resigned because he did not realize the lot was rented and not private. I found that hard to believe since the mobile home company had previously been in contact with the property mangers we rent from.

My father-in-law told him he needed to call my husband and not him. He also asked him directly about the interest rate in which the sales man told him he wasn't sure but thought it might be lower.

Either way, my husband agreed to meet with him to resign the paperwork. We met him to redo the paperwork on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. He told my husband that all he had to do was sign the pages and we would be all set. I asked him about the interest rate (which he never brought up) and found out that our rate was going up almost 3% making our mortgage payments $100 more a month.

I confronted him about the raise in interest and he insisted that it was the bank and not him. He also told me he had told my husband's father that it would go up, which he did!

The sales man seemed nervous, like he wanted to be gone and I felt that something was very wrong. I told him that we wanted time to discuss and look into the changes before signing the paperwork. His response was that if we didn't sign the new paperwork we would be forced out of our home, where we had already moved in and been living in for 3 weeks. He continued to go on and on with sales intimidation tactics along with underhanded comments about how much work they went through to get us the home.

We signed reluctantly for fear of being forced out.

If it had been a regular, non-holiday, workday I would have drove gone to the court house down the road for legal advice.

Since then I have felt like this seems very wrong somehow (aside from the financial part), very shady and feel we were taken advantage of.

My husband and I will be consulting a lawyer this week to see if what happened was legal. What I want to know is what if anything could/should I do magickally to have things fixed and place in our favor?

I may also need court case spell work but until we speak with a lawyer I'm not sure of what can be done. It's hard to say. I just know that something is very wrong with all of this.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on where I should at least begin spell working to fix this ongoing problem? Sorry for the very long posting.

Thank you and Blessings,
SassyKali!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell work needed for possible breach of contract

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 am

Hi SassyKali,

I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this.

Because of the complicated nature of this issue I would encourage you to seek out a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

or go to:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

A reader/rootworker can get to the root of the problem. You can also be coached on what to do.

Court case products are good to have on hand.
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Seek out an attorney, have him look at the contract. I'm not an attorney but it sounds like you signed it under duress.
That may be enough to break the contract but only an attorney can advise you legally.

I wish you the best and a positive outcome!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

SassyKali
Re: Spell work needed for possible breach of contract

Unread post by SassyKali » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Thank you Susan for responding to my post. We have scheduled an appointment with a lawyer later in the week and we will see what can be done legally. I will be sure to check out the link for readers and court spells work.

Blessings,
Sassy Kali

SoFlaDiva

suing our condo board of directors

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello LM Forum Readers,
I would like to get your help. I am one of several people who is suing our condo board of directors for fraud and filing false liens against our property, among other things. The lawsuit has been dragging for two years now, but the other side is starting to show a few signs that they may be about to crack.

The court ordered the condo association to do an audit of the books more than 6 months ago, and they keep stalling and not doing the audit, most likely because they dont want their fraudulent actions to come to light. The lawyer for the board of directors has been cocky until recently, but now he appears to be getting desperate and starting to cave under the pressure because they are running out of lies and excuses for not obeying court orders.

What I want to do is cause the defendants' case to crumble and cause them to cave to the point they will agree to settle with us. If the lawyer for the board of directors continues to stall and screw up, their case goes down the drain!

I was wondering if I should use LM's Confusion candle (so that the lawyer is more confused and incompetent than he already is), the Essence of Bendover candle, or maybe use both? Me and the other plaintiffs want to bring this case to an end for once and for all, and I want to do what I can to push the board's lawyer over the edge and screw up big time!

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: suing our condo board of directors

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Interesting choice, SoFlaDiva. I think a Confusion candle on the lawyer, a Bend Over candle on the condo board of directors itself, and Court Case work: don't stop with a few candles!

1. Court Case honey jar on whoever will be making the decisions
  2. Vinegar bottle on board of directors and lawyer
  3. And, while you're at it, make that an INFLAMMATORY Confusion candle -- or several. Make 'em fuss and fight.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

SoFlaDiva

Re: Spell Casting for Civil Law Contract Law Tort Law Cases

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 am

Thanks so much Miss Michaele!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”