Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Isolte
HRCC Student
Vasectomy--will the Nation Sack still work?

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Just curious if a nation sack will work on a target who has had a vasectomy? :roll:

Jfrog
HRCC Student
Re: Nation Sack Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jfrog » Tue May 07, 2013 4:05 am

So, my 12 year old son saw my nation sack. I didn't feel it killed it, just weakened it. But then, my husband touched it with his hand while it was in my bra. He grabbed it, just not a light touch. lol! Anyway, I did a pendulum reading on it and got slight movement to my questions. I didn't feel good about it. So I fed it, talked to it, "loved" on it, but the next day it was dead. It was cold, even when against my skin. Did a reading, no movement. Yes, it died. Here's a freaky problem: when I went to take out the coins and other items that can be cleansed, the 9 knotted string and high john root was gone! Not in there! What does this mean? I looked all over, cannot find them. It was in my bra the whole time too. I'm freaked out. What can I do? I want to bury them with the bag.

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Tue May 07, 2013 4:30 am

Let me add I didn't always keep it in my bra. I put it in my makeup drawer, thinking it'd be safe from being seen, but my son saw it while looking for clippers... From the time my husband touched it until I went to take the items out to cleanse them, it was in my bra except for taking a bath, and it was in the bathroom with me. I just don't understand where the string and high john went or what it means.

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 am

hello to everyone
i have one question,because i am confused.I ordered Triple Nation Sack from Lucky Mojo few months ago and I have not used it so far.Now i want to perform spells and i want to do it in right way.. in instruction that arrived with NS says :
" If you are past the Change or do not have periods for medical reason,then at the New Moon sexually stimulate yourself and use your vaginal juice"
at LM pages http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html says :
"If you are past the change or do not have periods for medical reasons, use your vaginal fluids and do this at the Full Moon"
so i am confused,when i need to do with NS if I will use vaginal juice,not menstrual blood at New Moon or at Full Moon ?
thank you in advance

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 13, 2013 3:37 am

Hi natasha76,

To be 100% certain, you can call the shop and ask - they'll be happy to help you with the specifics to make sure you get the intended effect. That said, as a general rule, you can follow the instructions that come with the Nation Sack since hundreds of other people have and have had the effects they are looking for from the completed work.

Blessings and Success in your work,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

significant

Unread post by significant » Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 pm

thank you aura... :(

EDIT: i dont want to write post after post so i editing....
i want to perform NS in next New Moon phase (at june 8th) so i have few more question about NS..i must not make mistake :)
1.) i read somewhere on forum about breath into sack when performing spells and give "life" to it... ? in instruction I have not seen that :( .. can anybody explain me this.. :(
2.) do I need glue or somehow attach root and dime together to stay together in sack (with some scotch tape or something like that) or put it in sack separately ?
3.) maybe silly question,but is OK to put NS under mattress when we will be together in bed ? Does that somehow increases the power of NS if we will have sex over it ?
4.) and can I collect "juice" until june 8th and store it in freeze,and then defrost it ,dress roots,dimes,candle or it must have been fresh juice which i will collect that night (New Moon night) when i will do a "work" ?
thank you in advance for each response :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:52 pm

natasha76:

1. You breath life into the sack, waking it up with your breath. Just breath a full breath into the sack, calling it to life.

2. Put them both in separately. I would never insult a Nation Sack or Mojo Hand, etc with glue or tape. That is how I personally work.

3. Yes, this is a sound idea.

4. Fresh is always best, but cannot always be achieved. Getting and using the personal concerns is the most important step, though. If it must be frozen and then thawed, then do that.

Best of luck on your Nation Sack.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

significant

Unread post by significant » Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 am

Joseph,thank you so much that you answered to me ...

Jfrog
HRCC Student
The Knotted String

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu May 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi, this an experience and a question,

I live in Indonesia and was FINALLY able to make a successful purchase from LM thanks to my husband’s b-day shopping spree for me, and thanks to a very kind gentleman we spoke with at Lucky Mojo. I’m anxiously awaiting my package, and in it contains the Triple Strength Nation Sack.

I bought a Nation Sack from a different place, because I wasn’t able to purchase it from LM at the time, even though I wanted to – no fault of their own, though. :) This “other” nation sack didn’t have any instructions and didn’t even have a string to tie my man’s nature. :roll: The string came from me. I got my husband’s semen and tied it the right way from Cat’s, and all the other experienced root workers’, advice on here. The semen-soaked, knotted string worked! Only because of MY intent and desire! Because, I hadn’t even performed the required spell on the “other” nation sack. BUT, here’s the thing: it only worked for a little while, because, ultimately, a semen-soaked, 9-knotted string needs a real home and a real spell for it to last – hence the Nation Sack and real spell performed from LM - this is my gut feeling, anyway. The “other” nation sack was seen and touched too soon in my book, if you ask me. A sign to me, it was. I had it a month, people, and I was careful, very careful. I buried it respectively. (btw, when I buried it, I felt a relief when I should’ve felt a loss).

I started over trying to buy LM’s Nation Sack again, the only one I feel that will work if you're a newbie root worker – it’s just a feeling; if you have it, you have it, if you don’t, you don’t. The purchase of the triple strength nation sack, along with a lot of other stuff from LM, went through! I went ahead and began the semen-soaked string last night, because I have faith and I know it will be placed in LM’s Triple Strength Nation Sack. :D After I carried out the instructions given by “real” root workers on here, I called to my husband and when he answered, I pulled the knot tight and prayed, “I tie your nature to me. You will not get hard by another woman’s image, feel, smell, or touch! You will only get hard with me, your wife. In the name of Jesus!” (I used our names, of course) I did this 3 times. Pretty easy for me, because whenever I call his name when he's asleep, he always responds. Then I did a tarot reading (Rider-Waite) to see if it had worked and the card that answered was the World Card! Omg! I’m so happy! Here’s my question: Should I keep the knotted string with the World Card until my Triple Strength Nation sack from LM arrives, or put it in a pair of panties as suggested by others on this forum?

Sorry if I put anyone to sleep with my experience and question. :oops:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

1BlessedCat,

I am glad you were finally able to order from us, and i hope your package arrives safely.

Yes, keeping your knotted string with the World card until your Nation Sack arrives seems like a powerful affirmation. I like that.

-----

Isolte,

Yes, it will work for a man who has had a vasectomy. You want his sexual fluids; you are not trying to have his baby. (At least not in the nation sack).
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks so much, Cat!

Miriam17

Unread post by Miriam17 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:06 pm

My nation sack fell into the toilet (I can't imagine it to be a very auspicious sign) The making of it however was, with everything falling into place nicely. My period fell on a Friday, with the new moon and eclipse all happening that day too. Would it be advisable to keep the harder items and start a new one, or is disposable of the bag and all it's contents more appropriate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Miriam17 --
See this thread:

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open
mojo-seen,-touched,-dropped,-washed,-un ... 7315750da8
catherine yronwode

Lovinsweet

Timing for Nation Sack

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Do you have to wait till a full moon to start?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Lovinsweet,

No, in fact that is not the time i was told to do this at all, nor is it the time i teach my students or customers to do the work.

I have no idea where you got the idea -- not from a Lucky Mojo band Nation Sack, for sure -- ours come with full instructions and the "full moon" is not in those instructions.

We make and sell some of the best spiritual supplies available in American, or anywhere. It costs us a lot of time and money to maintain this forum for our customers and that is why this forum is for customer use only. Please, folks, don't come here asking me how to make your own stuff according to some internet instructions you read. You know that's not right, and you know i will say so.

If you had purchased your nation sack from Lucky Mojo, it would have come with instructions that told you how to work it ... and when.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Thanks so much Mrs. Cat. I should've just waited till my order arrived but I was reading thru the forum and someone had mentioned smthing about a Full moon. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Q & A

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 pm

I called LM today and my order is still being processed and probably won't ship till Wednesday. The New Moon comes in Tuesday at 12:53 am. Will it be oka if I start my kit Wednesday the following day? I already have frozen menses and semen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Nation Sack Q & A

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:39 pm

You could also start on a Friday (ruled by Venus, goddess of love).
catherine yronwode

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Thanks Mrs. Cat!!! ;)))

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 am

here is writing " and do it at a Full moon " http://prntscr.com/1jxe8c / http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
and in instruction which came with nation sack write "New moon"..http://prntscr.com/1jxejl
:)..because of that i was asking same thing here at forum :)..then i was "doing a job" at New moon ( it associated me to start something new )

MoonSunStar

Difference between the Nation Sack and the Nation Sack Tripl

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi,
Can someone tell me the difference between a Nation Sack and a Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand? Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi MoonSunStar,

the triple strength mojos usually have a greater number of herbs and curios. The difference is stated in the catalogue description here:
''Any COMBINATION HAND or CUSTOM MOJO can be made triple-strength, with many additional curios and a great deal more power. In addition to the usual roots, herbs, and minerals, my triple-strength Lucky Mojo Bags contain many rare and unusual zoological items, including teeth, feet, and bones.''
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Dust or Dawn

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am

I'm starting my Nation Sack tomo Friday (Venus Goddess Day) is okay if I start it at 1 am during Venus planetary hour or should I wait till dawn? Just curious

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am

Hello, Lovinsweet,
I know it's late (it's Sunday) for this post. But, as long as you're aware of the basic "Do's and Don't's", timing is all about what is comfortable for the practitioner.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am

I truly hope someone can help me. I ordered LM's triple strength nation sack, followed the directions, but I feel it isn't working anymore, because of my own carelessness. I'm not 100 percent positive, but I got drunk one night and I think my husband saw it. I asked him if he saw my mojo, and he said no - he knows I have a mojo but he doesn't know its purpose. I made him a money one which is working excellent, by the way. So, not knowing if he saw it or not, I added a whole folded up magnolia leaf. Now, It really doesn't feel right. Like I added it because I didn't trust it, and I feel like I insulted it. Does this sound crazy? My questions are: should I just buy a new one, or remake it myself? I have everything in it, still. All I'd need to get from LM is 2 particular herbs and a new mojo bag. I can't get a root workers reading to see if it's still working because they all take paypal. Besides, my gut tells me it's dead. :cry: If I buy a new one, let's just say a regular strength one, can I add the "extra" stuff from the triple strength one I have now? Like the extra "curios?" I just don't know what to do. Plus, my maid threw away the instructions from the triple strength one on accident. *sigh* I want to place my last order to LM to qualify for the course like right at this moment. It's a pretty large order because I'm getting extra stuff as well. My carts full...except for the nation sack or remake items. Please help. I'm sorry. I just feel like s*** because of this and I feel like crying because of my own stupidity. I ought to have known better than to wear while drinking. Jeez... :oops:

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:18 am

Dear BlessedCat - sorry to hear about your trouble.... Unfortunately, you don't open a toby and add extra herbs or curios to it. (In the case of Nation Sack, you do add intimate concerns of your man)

If it was my Nation Sack, I'd get a new one.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 am

I agree with Colette!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 am

Okay, thank you both. I'll just get a new one. Thanks!

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Q&A

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:53 am

1. Re-wetting the string. Just to make sure I'm doing everything correctly... I say a prayer after re-wetting and before tying each knot?
2. If I should run out of room for knots is it okay to have more than I string?
3. I carry my NS Mojo everyday on me in my bra. Is it oka if I make a special sack to carry my mojo inside?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Good Morning, Lovingsweet,
To answer your questions-
1-It never hurts to pray pray pray. The more, the better
2-Yes
3-What Mojo are you talking about? Are you talking about a different mojo? Or are you talking about the Nations Sack (which already has the bag)?
Let us know, please
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovinsweet

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Thanks for responding back.
I was thinking more of a ordinary sack to carry my mojo in. Over time it may become sweaty or etc. just a random thought. And do I have to carry the NS Mojo on me everyday?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello, Lovingsweet,
I prefer using the traditional mojo bags. They are the right material and the right color. But if you want to put that mojo hand in a sack, it may or may not weaken it. It's up to you. See how it feels. Communicate with your NS. If this were me, I would carry that on me all the time. I personally would carry it in my bra. That way, there's a lot of energy mingling and your nation sack could work faster. But that's just me...
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello,
I'm curious to know, What is the difference between the Nation Sack and a Stay With Me Mojo? How do they compare?
I Also always wondered does the man you use a nation sack on need to be in a committed relationship with you before you use it on him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Good Evening SugarLoveHoney (<---LOVE your forum name)!
Good question!!!
A Nation Sack keeps your man faithful and true. See this webpage: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Whereas, a Stay with me Mojo does things a little differently. Keeps him from wandering, committing adultery, and even keeps him at home.
See this webpage: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
So, the way I see it with the Nation Sack is if you got the man, it just stirs up (or, for a better choice of words: reinforces that feeling of love). He has no intention of leaving but, you want to make sure that he remains/ stays loyal to you s possible.
The way I see it with Stay With Me is that he has an "Itch" to meet other women. So, you use this Mojo. The literature that I have linked you to also talks about going out on the road alone.
I hope that I have explained this clearly. If I didn't please let me know via PM
Have a wonderful night and HAPPY HALOWEEN!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovinsweet

Nation Sack Q&A

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:57 am

I absolutely love my NS but is it normal that occasionally your partner may have a slight problem getting an erection even for you? This have happen maybe twice. This may sound ark ward what I'm trying to say but I had to place my hand on him and silently say a prayer to let his inner self know it was me. (Okay this sounds crazy). This morning I lit a red love candle and then things were normal again BUT this have happened maybe 2 or possibly 3 times but other than this slight delay everything is absolutely Great, Lovely!!! I Love my NS!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello, Lovingsweet,
No, this sounds like either a psychological or medical problem.
If this continues, he may want to see a Physician.
But, since the red candle is working, you might also want to try a red penis candle to help him along.
Here is the page (with some spells) www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
Hope this helps!
Have fun!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:47 am

Hello. I have been reading up on Nation Sacks and I am really interested in making one. I originally was working on a honey jar, which has worked brilliantly, the only problem is he has no intentions on being monogamous with me, so this would be perfect to bind his nature to me.

From everything I've read, it seems that you need dimes from the birth year of each person, but does it have to be dimes or can it be a different coin depending on where you live? I'm from the UK, you see, so it's difficult to find dimes over here, let alone ones from my and his birth years. Since a dime is $0.10, could I use a 10 pence coin, instead?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Good Evening Aedah,
We had a similar question not long ago. And everybody agreed that it ought to be American.
It would probably be easier just to buy the entire set from Lucky Mojo. They are just beautiful and perfect (with complete instructions) www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that your man becomes ONLY YOUR ma!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MelodyMaker

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:48 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I'll be sure to get a set when my pay comes through. Do the dimes come with it or would I have to find them, seperately? :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Hello, Aedah,
With the birthdates...you will need to acquire those separately.
Have a good evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just placed my order for a Nation Sack and am eagerly awaiting delivery.

My question is:

my target person works out of town and will be home in a few weeks for Christmas break, but only for a few days. I'm worried I won't have my Nation Sack by then.

Is it possible to collect his personal concerns on a string myself and call out his name and tie the knot, then keep it til my Nation Sack arrives???

Will it still work that way? He works away for weeks at a time and we only ever see each other once every 3-4weeks. :)

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi All,

While waiting for my Nation sack order, I thought I could collect the semen because target is going away next week.
My concerns:
1. Can I collect the semen and set it aside? (and do the whole thing when the LM stuff arrives?)
2. Do I need to get the semen on the string that same time? Is this a cotton string or would a yarn do? How long should it be? color?
3. They mentioned 9 knots, is there an order of which each one should go first?
4. IF I really need to have the semen on the string that same time I collect it, can I set it (string with semen) aside until my LM nation sack comes and continue?

I'm mostly concern about the harvesting of the semen part since he will be gone for a while.

Thanks!

cancermum

Putting Nation Sack together

Unread post by cancermum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 am

Hi again everyone....

I have read the posts in this forum about Nation Sacks and just have a couple of questions. I know the Nation Sack will come with instructions but I just need to know:

1. Can I freeze my menstrual blood and use it when my Nation Sack arrives?

2. If I don't have his personal concerns when I start my Nation Sack can I add them after? Because I read in article about Nation Sacks on here that I need to have personal concerns when I put the sack together.

3. If I were to put my Nation Sack together after my target has left, will it still work?

The reason I ask is I only have a short window of time when my target will be home to collect his personal concerns and my monthly cycle will start when he's gone. So I wanted to start it before he arrives with saved menstrual blood, then add his concerns when he gets here.

Thank you all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello Marcs2213,
If you really want to harvest it, here's what you do:
Go the drugstore and buy NORMAL SALINE. This mimics the PH of body fluids.
Keep it moist and in a warm enclosed case. It'll keep the sperm alive for awhile Then, when your nation sack arrives, you'll have al lof your instructions and it will still be fresh
HoTake care!pe this helps!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Putting Nation Sack together

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Hello, Cancermum,
1-Yes, you can freeze it but it won't be as affective. So, also use vaginal secretions
2-Don't start the Nation Sack until you get his personal concerns
3-Yes, it will still work after he leaves.
When you have a short window, sometimes, improvisation is necessary!!
Wishing you the very best with this.
Don't hesitate to call on us for help!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancermum

Re: Putting Nation Sack together

Unread post by cancermum » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Thank you Miss Aida..

I'm just just really anxious and excited to begin!
I have also on order Follow Me Boy oil and Fire of Love oil, can I put these oils on me when Target comes home?

Is there a a special prayer I need to say when when applying the oil on me. I also plan on laying tricks with the oils on his belongings when he gets home.

I also have a Honey Jar and I am doing to dress my my candle with these oils when they arrive.

Wish I had discovered Luckymojo.com long ago!!!

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks! So to clarify, i get the condom with the fluids in it and pour the fluids IN a container with the normal saline? When my nation sack comes, do i use the normal saline with the target's fluids?

Thanks.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi
I have a question. What will I do, If I cannot find birth year dimes. I read a article that we can use dimes from man. I mean dimes from his hand to give her. Is this work??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Hello, Kiyoki,
You can e-mail Lucky Mojo and ask if they have dimes for the birth years. order@luckymojo.com
I just noticed that they have an array of dimes with different years. So, try that first.
Take care
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jfrog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jfrog » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:47 am

Hi all, the heart charm on my Nation Sack fell off when I was pulling it out of my bra. Can I sew it back on? Also, the semen soaked string is pretty thick and unraveling at the ends so it's hard to tie any more knots on the "even" side. So far I've got four. Any opinions what I should do about the string? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Good Evening BlessedCat1,
Yes, you can sew the heart charm back on. Just use the same colored thread (preferably cotton thread).
If you just cant tie anymore knots then, work with what you've got. Keep it. But, try to get more with a longer string.
Hope this helps.
Happy Thanksgiving
HRCC Graduate #1631

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:19 am

Hi All,

I am so happy I got my nation sack from LM yesterday (before new moon!). I do have some questions though, if someone can guide me, I would be so thankful:
1. can I use pink candle instead of red? ( i ran out of red ones,but have lots of pink. IF I do find a red scented candle, would this do?)
2. When do I use the marriage bath crystals?
3. the following items came in seperate plastic: Spikenard, elecampane and queen queen elizabeth root powder--- do I put all contents in the sack? the spikenard is really big and I dont think it will fit, can I cut this?
4. re: tying up his nature-- do I have to call out his name and tighten the string IMMEDIATELY AFTER sex? (just because he does not always doze off after the act). Also, he is away but i was able to collect his juice before he left (followed Ms Aida's instructions), can I soak the string in there and when we talk over the phone, can I tighten it when I speak his name over the phone and he responds?

thank you!

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:12 am

marcs2213

Hello,

I am sorry for the confusion, I ordered these items (mentioned in # 3) separately from the LM nation sack. Please disregard item # 3.

Thank you! :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:44 am

marcs2213, reading this entire thread may result in an answer to your questions.
1. red candles are for love, affection, passion etc and pink candles are for attraction and romance. While you can use pink candles, I would follow the instructions for red.
2. Marriage bath crystals are not part of the Nation Sack ritual, therefore, you can use them when you feel by timing, by day, its your call.
4. If he does not go to sleep, go into another room and call his name, when he answers, tie the knot.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kayura1
Newly Registered

Unread post by kayura1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi everyone
I have a question that I need to ask...although its not my first day of my period can I still use the blood I read on here you can use stored blood which is better in this case as I just got the nation sack today and need to start this friday as my bf is going on holiday soon and I'd like to do it before he goes.
Thanks

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi all...

I started my Nation Sack last night and did everything step by step.

The question I have is:

Has anyone experienced having very vivid dreams about their Target after starting their Nation Sack?

I had so many dreams about him last night which is very rare, I thought they were real when I woke up.
I also experienced the same when I first started my Honey Jar.

Is it a sign?

indigochild
Newly Registered

Unread post by indigochild » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Perhaps I am utterly unimaginative, but how on earth do you get the correct string length covertly? Which ever way I look at it, me brandishing a length of string anywhere near the old boy is going to arouse some pretty heavy suspicion!!! Any pointers?? Thanks.

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:03 am

Hi Indigochild

I have read in various threads to use your hand as a form of measurement, it's less suspicious and you can use it to measure the length of the string later.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi, Cancermum,

It could be. But, hard to say.

Start making a dream diary and see what happens.

Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

nation sack question

Unread post by Bella1108 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:06 pm

I have a question I have been reading some of the forums and it says when tying someones nature you are supposed to wait until they fall asleep and call their name wait for them to answer then tie the knot. I didnt wait for her to fall asleep I called her name after we were finished having sex. do i need to do another one?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”