• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am

Thank you, Apollo Dark at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank you, Apollo Dark at AIRR

Unread postby Temont » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Thank you Apollo Dark! I am very happy with Lucky Mojo and the AIRR workers! I am very proud of the work you all do, Thank you :D

Re: Thank you, Apollo Dark at AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 am

Hi, Temont --

Since you posted that comment, seven months ago, Apollo Dark has joined both Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR, while remaining an employee at Lucky Mojo as well, so i am moving your testimonial into the brand new thread that bears his name and re-titling it to reflect his current relationship to clients.
catherine yronwode
Site Admin

A great big thank you to APOLLO DARK

Unread postby Blueskyes » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I would like to give a great big thank you to Apollo Dark. Since the first e.mail contact with him to book a reading he has been ...... Lets just say there. He is friendly, prompt, realistic and really down to earth. He has knowledge of what he is doing and is a reall professional at it.
My first reading with Apollo Dark was not what I wanted to hear, but he was honest about it and found a way around my problem. He found a solution to my problem and we started with our candle service.
There were great, clear signs and fast movement to those candles. His candle reports are detailed and clear. And as always he is there if you have any questions about it. Movement from his work has been amazing as well..... I will not go in to 2 much detail about the work, but he is helping me getting someone back in to my life. And we went from not communicating at all to him contacting me almost daily. There is still a lot of issues around it and we still have a lot of work to do, but wil Apollos help im confident I will see the results I want. Since working with Apollo Dark my whole life has approved. Aidan thank you so much for all your hard work you are very talented and amazing in what you do. ... PB
:D :D :D

Thank-you to the Amazing Apollo Dark!

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:01 am

I wanted to take the time to thank AIRR reader and rootworker Apollo Dark.
Apollo Dark helped a family member of mine obtain a high paying job with great hours at a
well respected company in San Francisco.
This person had been told by people it would be impossible to find a good job in San Francisco because of
all the competition. My family and I believe it is because of Apollo's work that this miracle occurred.
Many thanks and blessings to you Apollo Dark!
Thank-you to the Lucky Mojo for having such a talented, tenacious, and gifted worker.

Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics