Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:16 am

queenie123, I would highly recommend that you get a reading for the situation as a whole, as well as the effectiveness of the working that you have done. There could be several reasons (both magical and mundane) for why the candles burned the way that they did. If you want to get him to come back around you might consider a honey jar http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html or even a doll baby http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

queenie123

Unread post by queenie123 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Ok I started a honey jar 2days ago. I wrote my petition,dropped in cinnamon,red pepper flakes and a piece of cloth he touched. I burned a magenta colored candle on it last night and do a pink one tonight simce ot will be a full moon. Now for the reading. I don't know who to use that's honest and real....any suggestions?
I will stay positive in the meantime. :D

queenie123

Unread post by queenie123 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh and i added appropriate conjure oils and dressed the,candles with the oils.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:42 am

Hi queenie123,

I don't know what you're honey jar was intended to do, but the herbs you added basically encourage a fight to occur quickly. Cinnamon heats things up and is used to bring speedy results while red Pepper flakes are inflammatory and cause fighting. They can occasionally used in love work, but usually by those who have a long family history of working and/or who know exactly what to expect from it. I've occasionally used it in my own marriage when there's been a festering issue that won't come to a head; to ''make the fight/abcess break'' if you will: but it's tricky business, the results are explosive and you have to be ready to do a fair bit of healing and soothing to make things right after. Keep in mind, red pepper flakes or Cayenne are also used in Hot Foot work to set someone's heels on fire! Given the thread you posted in - perhaps you may want to consider remaking the jar.

Since it sounds like you're a beginner, consider getting a tried and true, ready-made honey jar kit from Lucky Mojo like the ''Reconciliation & Return, HEAL EMOTIONAL DISTANCE Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit'' you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. It comes with all the proper herbs for the jar and oils for the candles.

For a reading, the AIRR readers and rootworkers are all reputable and ethical. You can find one that does love work to read for you here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation. If you want an immediate reading, for a premium price you can also consult with any of the gifted workers from Hoodoo Psychics here: http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

queenie123

Unread post by queenie123 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:12 am

Oh my goodnes... well I will start the jar over. I will order one of yours. Like I said I am definitely a beginner at all of this . Thanks for telling me, I only lit the candle for two days so I will just trash it and start over. Its been a week so hopefully it will not have been too long of a time to start "working the magick".I will try and get a reading to know exactly what I should do. Considering he's so stubborn and wont take my calls I may need to have an additional spell with the honey jar... a combo punch. LOL Stubborn taurus but hey this virgo loves him.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:23 am

Dear LuckyMe,

You must invite the spirit to work on water. Sorry, I didn't mention that in the post above.
Good luck! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 am

Miss Susan, if the target is on the boat and LuckyMe is on land doing spell work ... what do you mean by "invite the spirit to work on water"? Invite sounds like "join me" as if LuckyMe were trying to work out on the boat. Do you just mean "ask" the spirit to go out over the water to work? I guess I don't understand the issue with spirits and water. I have been told spirits are attracted to water and hang out at streams and waterfalls etc. I've also heard spirits can't follow you if you cross over water. Does water sap their strength from them, or does it just fascinate them? Could you share any info you have about the relationship between spirits and water? :?:

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:30 am

Dear Susan,
Susan Barnes wrote:Dear LuckyMe,

You must invite the spirit to work on water. Sorry, I didn't mention that in the post above.
Good luck! :)
Although I know that graveyard spirits can't follow you home if you cross water, I wasn't aware of any other restrictions. I would love to know more of the historical roots and origins of this tradition.

Thanks,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jessie6508

Unread post by jessie6508 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I have followed this website for over a year now. I love this website. It is amazing the advice everyone gives to help the other person out.
I am looking for some advice/help on a current situation I am facing. Last year I began dating a guy I work with. We had an amazing relationship and clicked on so many levels. We did not really have any problems in the relationship,except I guess I was more into the relationship than he was. The relationship ended, but we of course stayed working together. A few months after we broke up I found out by our newspaper that he had gotten married. He never said a word to anyone that he had gotten married. Before I found this out I scheduled a reading with Miss Cat (who was wonderful!). While waiting for my reading, I found out he had gotten married. The reading basically told me there was no chance for him and I at that time. I took her reading to the heart and left everything alone and tried to move on.
Fast forward months later...he found out his wife cheated on him. As soon as his wife left, he called me asking me to come over. I went over to try and be his friend and comfort him. We actually ended up having sex. I did not think anything more of it. I knew he was hurt. Shortly after, his wife moved back in. Since then he and I have had a strange relationship. He tells me he does not want to be with his wife because she is nothing but a cheater. He tells me his marriage is not very good. In all honesty, he and I have had sex a couple of times since she has moved back in. He is the one that always instigates it. However, for a few days after we have sex, he acts like a jerk toward me.
I am just at a loss. I am not sure what I need to do. He still has my heart. I miss the relationship he and I had. I also miss the way he was before he got married. I just dont know what to do and hope someone can help me. Thanks for reading!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 am

Hi jessie6508,

I'm so sorry you are going through this.
If Miss Cat told you it wasn't going to work, I would heed her words. She is the best and has been doing this a long time.
If you are still wondering, I would encourage you to get another reading from her on the topic.

It sounds like he likes you sexually, you are probably better in bed than the wife. But after he has sex with you, you said he acts like a jerk. He also goes back to her. She's a cheater and so is he.

Personally, I think you deserve way better than this guy. You sound like a really sweet and loving person.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

joetofalo1

Unread post by joetofalo1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi everyone.
I need your help badly. I am a gay man whose boyfriend JUST broke off our 11 year relationship. He says he doesn't love me anymore after we had a bad argument last Wednesday.
Please help me with the strongest spell to get him back to me. He has been wonderful for all these years and he has been stressed out with work recently. Thanks!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Does he live with you? Has he moved out? Get some Reconciliation products and mix them with Stay With Me and Return To Me. You can also have those product candles set for you at the Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Get some of his hairs, pubic if you can, or an unwashed sock of his to use in a sugar jar. Add some Lavender, Rose Petals and sugar to a jar, then add the hair and some of your hair or a piece of his dirty sock to the sugar jar. Pray over it that he return to you and you two forgive each other, then close the jar. Shake it up while repeating your petition. Then burn pink candles on top.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

joetofalo1

Unread post by joetofalo1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi Mary Bee! Yes, he lives with me. This time of year, he gets very stressed out with work and he takes things out on me. This was the first time that he said that he didn't love me anymore. Prior to today, we haven't spoken for almost a week. Of course it's strange that for someone who isn't attracted to me, he has made overtures(and we did) to have sex with me twice last week. Ugh! Men!

How much sugar should I use? Thank you for your help!
Joe

jessie6508

Unread post by jessie6508 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Thank you Susan for your reply and kind words. I had the reading with Miss Cat before his wife cheated on him. I am just unsure of if his wife cheating changed anything. I know it changed him. When he first got married, he barely spoke with me because of our history. He is obviously completely different now. You are right, he is a cheater. However, to be honest, there are times he comes to me for sex, but I turn him down. But yet he still comes back. And there is time that we talk about everything. Also Miss Cat did say in my reading that he and I have a tie together and there is a reason he is in my life. I would just love to know what that reason is.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am

Hi jessie6508,

My heart is breaking for you right now. You are hurting and he is too. If he keeps coming back even though you have turned him down for sex then the relationship with you is more than sex to him. He obviously is seeking emotional comfort from you as well as sexual. Even if it isn't sexual he still comes to you for comfort and affirmation.
It is very hard for a man to get over a woman cheating on him. I feel like she's not going to change but for some reason he is addicted to something about her.
Yet the tie with you is strong if you say he comes to you not just for sex.
I can understand why he feels the way he does, you have a very sweet and loving spirit. And you are steadfast in your loyalty to people you care about.

What bothers me, is how you had a relationship with him and he suddenly up and gets married without you knowing or him even telling you. I question the character of someone who isn't forthright with their lover. But people make mistakes. He obviously made a huge one by marrying her.

Do you guys still work together or are in proximity of one another?
The problem that can come with work relationships is you are in proximity with one another and sometimes a "spark" occurs which results in a sexual attraction. Of course a lot of happy relationships have happened at a work environment but this is quite common for there to be an attraction to someone you work with because you are in proximity. A connection gets established on many levels. It's best to keep a boundary up or have a steadfast rule to not get involved with an unavailable co-worker but in your case, a relationship was already established before he got married.

You could work a honey jar on him. Do you have any of his personal concerns? Next time you see him, get some.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, use some attraction products to enchant him even more.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can also do separation work on them. From the sounds of it, it might not take much to break them apart.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I would encourage you to get another reading. To see if this one is right for you.
There may be another man better for you in your future who hasn't shown up yet.
Get on the hoodoo psychics like page on facebook. It will say who is on and when.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or for AIRR members:
www.readersandrootworker.org
I know Miss Cat is also on Hoodoo psychics.

Prayers for reconciliation are psalms 45 and 46.

I'm praying for you too.
Others may have some advice for you as well.
Keep your chin up sweetheart!
Big hugs

lovingu

Unread post by lovingu » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 am

I need help in getting my ex to come back to me. He was stationed out here with the military and just recently got out of the military. He went back home to visit family for the holidays which happens to be across the country 2,700 miles away. He was suppose to come back my way to start his life, college, etc. with me. Now that he is home around his controlling and manipulating mother, he is being pressured into staying there and starting his life there instead. Just recently he broke up with me saying that he does not love me anymore and that he is not coming back and he cannot do the long distance relationship because it is too hard. His change of heart all happened within a matter of 4 days of being back home around family. I think he is just overwhelmed, bombarded by family and change, and confused right now and I need help to get him back on track to coming back to me to start our lives together.

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm

my husband got a job offer in another city to be close to his child, since tghen, our relationship started being messy, he cheated, lost his love about me. is there any powerful spell that I do and he come back here where i live? maybe finding a better job, he still wants to stay another year in that city, I need a powerful spell that he forget about that city and have eager to come back to the city I live

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Good Evening needjinxbreak,
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. How devastating.
Let's see what we can recommend to get him to come home, stay with you, and get that girl OUT of the picture.
The first thing that would help is a return to me spell www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Then, to get him to fall in-love with you again, a: reconciliation spell. These spells kits are awesome!! www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Then, a STAY WITH ME spell kit to insure that he doesn't try to find another job out of state: www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Last, if he's still seeing his little chic-a-dee, you can perform a break up spell for them www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
By the way, there's an array of spells no this page also. More options for you to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
If you need direction or a reading to get to the root of the problem (or magical coaching), you can always contact a Hoodoo Psychic or AIRR worker
www.hoodoopsychic.com http://readersandrootworkers.com
I'm wishing you the very best and hoping he comes to his senses and comes home to you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:11 pm

Hello, Lovingu,
I am so very sorry that I didn't see your post.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
Wow, this is a very sad situation. And you must be in SHOCK.
Do you think that he has found another woman?
Have you tried a reconciliation spell? www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
And here's a page with an array of spells to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I truly think that you ought to get a reading on this situation and see the entire picture. It sure sounds to me like there's more than what meets the eye.
And, maybe have the reader assist you with any magical spells and/or coaching that you may need to perform.
www.hoodoopsychic.com http://readersandrootworkers.com
Take care of yourself.
Again, I am so very sorry.

lovingu wrote:I need help in getting my ex to come back to me. He was stationed out here with the military and just recently got out of the military. He went back home to visit family for the holidays which happens to be across the country 2,700 miles away. He was suppose to come back my way to start his life, college, etc. with me. Now that he is home around his controlling and manipulating mother, he is being pressured into staying there and starting his life there instead. Just recently he broke up with me saying that he does not love me anymore and that he is not coming back and he cannot do the long distance relationship because it is too hard. His change of heart all happened within a matter of 4 days of being back home around family. I think he is just overwhelmed, bombarded by family and change, and confused right now and I need help to get him back on track to coming back to me to start our lives together.
HRCC Graduate #1631

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey all,

I have been working on getting my ex back for quite some time. Long story short (for those not following): he broke up with me, entered AA, said he could not talk to me because we used together (see: drank socially) and one day he would have to talk to me as part of his program.

I have been working a honey jar for MONTHS and have been doing healing spells and a moving lodestone spell. On Sunday, I got a text from him asking if we could meet up and talk. I am 99.9% positive this is part of his program and we are going to have a very honest, open talk, which I am looking forward to.

What should I do during our meeting to help him remember those feelings we once had for each other? I am burning a return to me candle with desire me oil, reconciliation oil, and chupparosa oil. I was also going to dust myself with reconciliation powder and use "Desire Me" as a perfume. Any other suggestions?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi purplehippie,

Try:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Sounds like you're right on track. You working it!

If he has been in a program that says he can't be around people who drink, I hope you
aren't drinking. Not even socially. You'll have a way better chance reconnecting with him if
you don't imbibe. I don't know if you are or not, I gather it isn't a problem for you. But it is for him.

If you truly love him, you'll just stop drinking all together.

I haven't heard of the perfume you mentioned.
But Love Me is good, as is Dixie Love Oil.

I wish you the best!

swapnil2709

Unread post by swapnil2709 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 am

Hello All,
I want to reconcile with my old friend whom I lost her before 2 years. I want her to come back in my life once again. Actually we had verbal fight & we brokeup. I tried to patch with her but he is still angry with me. she has blocked my mobile number, Also I sent her friend request on FACEBOOk but there also she blocked me.
Now I dont have her contact number also. I am missing her badly since last 2 years. I want her back in my life at any cost.
Now You people guide me what steps should i take. I know its long time of 2 years but i have heard that there is solution to every problem.
I am confused what should I try. For Example:

Come to Me spells, Return to Me Spells, Compelling her, Reconnecting or honey jar.

I have her full name, her photograph with me.

Please i beg of you. Please help me out from this situation.

we were best friends. We broke up just because her elder brother did not like our friendship.

i want her in my life thats it. Please suggest me the way.

Thank You all.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Good Evening Swapnil2709,
I'm sorry that this happened.
2 years is a very long time.
Not sure what the entire story is but I would highly suggest that you obtain a reading in regard to this situation. In 2 years, there can be a lot of information that you've missed, more obstacles that you might have to confront, etc. Not knowing anything about what has been going on is not good when performing spell work.
For instance, we know that the brother is an obstacle. So, you might want to consider doing a honey jar spell on him to sweeten his attitude to you. BUT, what if more obstacles came along? How do you knock them down without knowing what they are? Perhaps she's in a new relationship? Perhaps she heard something untrue about you? And the list goes on.
A reader will be able to help you along these lines and can possibly tell you if any spell work is plausible.
So, that would be my suggestion
Find them at: http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, try a honey jar. One her and one on her brother.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

swapnil2709

Unread post by swapnil2709 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:36 am

Thank You Miss Aida.

Well, yesterday I got some information about her from a friend who knows her.
She is still single.

I like your suggestion to try honey jar on her,
I will start it very soon because i already have experienced Sugar jar results.
I know the entire process of Sugar jar spell.

But the question is How she will contact me? Say Sugar jar spell will take at least 3 months from now to show some results.
Till that time what else Can I do? I mean apart from sugar jar. can i try forgiveness spell parallel to sugar jar spell.

Please suggest.

Thank You once again Miss Aida.

daisy12rex12

Unread post by daisy12rex12 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:36 am

I am thinking of doing a honey jar until I order my breakup kit from LM. However, I have a few questions regarding how to do it. I don't have any hair or bodily fluids but I do have a bow that was on a gift he gave me, plus I also have dried roses from some roses he sent me awhile back? Can I used the dead rose pedals and pieces of the bow in my honey jar? or will the dead rose pedals signify something negative since they are dead? Also, do I need to do anything like shake, pray, burn pink candle on it daily or do I just make it, say my intent and concentrate on it once only?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 am

Hi daisy12rex12,

If you can get a photo of your ex and know his date of birth, you already have a couple of personal concerns you can work with.

For the details on how to make and work a honey jar, please read through the following informational page and threads (I know it's long, but it's worth it) which should answer most if not all your questions on the subject:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... b49bd6e315
reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... b49bd6e315

Once you've read the information available, if you still have questions, post them in the appropriate thread on honey jars and we'll be happy to help.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

faithfirst80

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:34 pm

I did a breakup, reconciliation, and commitment rootwork done with a conjure worker and it worked beautifully for awhile. He stopped dating the other girl and we got back together. Although, we never defined the relationship we spent almost all weekends together and basically spent alot of time together. I was so hopeful I made the mistake of giving him an ultimatum and being a text book commitment phobe he started to back off and question the relationship. He's so wishy washy and cant figure out what he wants, he can't commit to even breaking up! Obviously the commitment rootwork didnt work.. =/ My problem now is that he's brought up "we need to talk about our relationship" a few times in the past 2 weeks. Being a CP everything seemed fine till Saturday, he's been so distant!!! He draws back everytime we get too close, it's been a repetitive cycle for the past 2 years. I'm very much in love w/ him and I know he loves me too. No other women are in the picture just his indecisiveness to commit to this relationship. He started to become wishy washy after I met his family for Thanksgiving, I thought he would be thrilled because they liked me but instead it stressed him out and became more anxious. I've been pushing off the talk because I'm not emotionally prepared to hear the dreaded let's break up and hoped I can do some spells and such to sweeten him up or change his mind before "the talk". We're not broken up yet and I would like to keep it that way. I'm on a really tight budget so I can't afford to hire a rootworker this time around.

Any suggestions??? Also, is love binding work the same as reconciliation work? Is there a LM kit for the love binding and commitment??

I'm heart broken and the anxiety of losing him is overpowering me, I would greatly appreciate all your suggestions!! Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:07 am

Hi faithfirst80,

Commitment is a long-term development, not an instant ''do-it-and-it's done''. Rootwork also won't change someone's basic/fundamental nature and so if this man is long to commit and wishy-washy - he'll stay that way. The work was headed in the right direction and would be considered successful by most until you sabotaged it with an ultimatum (which is an affront to his basic nature).

It also sounds like since the initial work, you haven't been pro-actively doing preventative maintenance (with rootwork) in your relationship. Most workers or practitionners who are in long-term, successful relationships will pretty much ALWAYS have some type of work going on their partner. These vary from a honey jar worked weekly, to feeding menstrual blood monthly, to tricking the laundry, to special love baths, to tricking the food with specific herbs. Keep in mind that if you do bring this man in, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

For your situation, a honey jar on the man can help sweeten him up. To bind him, you can get a nation sack which is a toby specifically meant to tie a man's nature; you'll find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html and you can read more about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html. You can also feed him your menstrual blood and/or sexual fluids on a regular basis as you'll find out about in the following thread: menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t ... 768d52bc22

Finally, make sure that you're doing some kind of Tranquility/Clarity work on yourself to avoid sabotaging your own efforts with irritation, ultimatums or an emotional blow-out/up. The formulas will also help you soothe the anxiety.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:44 am

Hello,
My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago but we messed around till 2 Fridays ago.
He is recently dating someone else but I want to get him back. He sent me a pic of the girl he is dating and I want to do break up work as well.

We broke up because he doesn't trust me and I messed up with my past baggage. I want him to give me another chance. We are in love. I was thinking that I could do an intranquility spell and if and when he comes back a honey jar spell for reconciliation. I already ordered the products and awaiting now for them.

I have pictures of him and some semen I put in a Ziploc bag from 2 weeks ago when we last had sex. Will this work in the honey jar?

I paid someone to do some sweetening work but he was still mean at the time. I paid for him to come back and I spent a lot of money so I would like to do my own work so at least I know it is being done and I'm putting in effort. What do you think? There are a lot of scammers out there and this way I can pay a reasonable amount to do it myself. I need advice.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reformatted for clarity

pepmintpatty
Newly Registered

Unread post by pepmintpatty » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:55 pm

hello everyone I really need help with reconciling with an ex lover we've been separated for about 8 months however I would really love for us to be back together he is really a loving person and we just were on two different paths at the time, I did recently find out that he is with someone else however he periodically text me he's called me a few times and I'm just really confused I've done a reconciliation candle however the results wasn't quite what I expected what can I do at this point?

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi all, I need help and advice on what my next step should be.

I have been working on a honey jar for some time now and that was working beautifully and giving me the results I wanted with the man I was dating.

I ordered a Nation Sack and Follow Me Boy, Come To Me, Love Me and Fires of Love oils and had planned on laying tricks this weekend.

I month ago we had planned a weekend getaway (which was this weekend) and he never showed up. Never answered any of my phone calls or returned my text messages. Just completely blew me off out of the blue.

I had everything planned to lay tricks and tie his Nature but he never showed up.

Do I get a reading and find out if there is another woman involved? Do I do a Reconciliation spell or can I have one done for me.

Please can someone advice on what my next steps should be.

I don't have any of his personal concerns but would a parking fine that he touched work?

Thanks in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 am

Hi cancermum,

A reading is definitely a good plan to find out what the big picture is. An AIRR reader will also provide rootwork recommendations if you ask them about it.

The first step is no doubt to re-establish contact. Any of the contact me spells in this thread can be considered: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 0c7665e34d

Since you haven't actually had a fight, Reconciliation isn't the most useful choice. Until your reading, have a Return to Me candle set on the MISC altar which would be specific for this situation as you've described it: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... to-me.html
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 am

Hi pepmintpatty,

One way to work would be to keep burning Reconciliation candles until you get the results you want. You can up the ante and also burn Break Up candles on your ex lover and his new interest. You could also move even further and do a break up spell and/or reconciliation spell.

That said, you say yourself that you're confused and thus getting a reading is probably a good idea. It can clarify what's going on and an AIRR reader can also give you clear rootwork recommendations specific to your situation insolong as you ask for that at the start of the reading.
Aura Laforest

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Aura, thank you for your reply.

I have been trying to regain contact but at this point in time he hasn't replied to any of my messages etc.

I have paid for a reading with an AIRR reader, just a awaiting a response from the reader.

I will now request to have a Return to Me candle set.

lovingu

Unread post by lovingu » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:53 am

I need help in getting my ex to come back to me. He was stationed out here with the military and just recently got out of the military. He went back home to visit family for the holidays which happens to be across the country 2,700 miles away. He was suppose to come back my way to start his life, college, etc. with me. Now that he is home around his controlling and manipulating mother, he is being pressured into staying there and starting his life there instead. Just recently he broke up with me saying that he does not love me anymore and that he is not coming back and he cannot do the long distance relationship because it is too hard. His change of heart all happened within a matter of 4 days of being back home around family. I think he is just overwhelmed, bombarded by family and change, and confused right now and I need help to get him back on track to coming back to me to start our lives together.

It has been 4 weeks now. We keep in touch a bit, but all on my end. We have not communicated for about a week and a half now. I do not believe there is another woman at all, just pressure from his family to stay. He told me about 2 and a half weeks ago that he is going to do one semester of college out there and then transfer back to where I am. He says there is too much drama with his family out there and the college will mostly likely not be good out there. If he does come back that would be 6 months from now, and a lot can happen in 6 months. I am planning on doing the Intranquility spell to get him to come back to me, and the honey later to sweeten him to me. I was not planning on doing the Reconciliation because it is too hard with the letter not knowing if he would even receive it with his controlling mother there.

1. Are there any other suggestions or comments on how to deal with this situation?

2. My Intranquility spell kit should be arriving soon, but I think I have to wait until the full moon in Jan, around Wed 1/15 to do the spell. I also purchased the Hyssop to cleanse with. Is there anything else I need to cleanse with or protect myself besides the Hyssop?

3. I was also planning on doing some Influence honey jar/sweeten honey jars/candle to separate people work/Bend Over spell for 2 more different situations with different people, my family and then my boss. Is it okay to do multiple works at the same time, both the Intranquility and other spells/works?

Thank you in advance.

somekindachick1775
Newly Registered

Unread post by somekindachick1775 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:39 pm

I want to buy a LM spell kit but I dont know which is the right one to get. I want the ex bf to come back to me. I paid someone to separate him from this broad he hooked up with and they separated on dec 2 and now that he is single we have been talking through Email only. However on the 19th od Dec i fought with him in emails being frustrated at everything. I emailed him 3 days ago apologizing but he wont talk to me and just ignores me. I want to bring him back to me , make him desire me until we get back together. We have been together for 5 years and this year was so depressing when he finally left.

Which kit is right for my situation?

the intraquility kit?
or the reconcililation kit?

i am confused and do not want to purchase the wrong kit. He use to talk to me after i would say nasty things in emails but now recently he just wont talk to me at all. I know its my fault but he did a lot of hurt ful things to me and i cant stop missing this person. I want to buy a kit and start soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Hello, Somekindachick1775,
I like the reconciliation kit for your situation: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
BUT you really need to stop staying nasty things to him. Magic spells are facilitators.
And, If you bring him back with magic and then act this way, the magic spells will either not work or will stop working.
My suggestion to you is to apologize (even though you're right. Just tough it out and say it anyway) in order to enhance communication and make your magic work better.
You might also want to try some healing work on yourself so that his past behaviors don't upset you as much www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best for the upcoming New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 pm

This summer, I prayed to goddess to bring me someone special and she did. It was long distance, but I was happiest with him, more than anyone I've been with. We spoke everyday for 3 hours, for nearly 2 months. He even came to visit me, cross the sea from the Netherlands to see me. I was sure we would get married some day. Even when we spent time together when he came to see me, we saw two weddings take place. Good omen right?

But he broke up with me as if his feelings just disappeared out of nowhere. Then I found out he cheated, which tore me apart. Meanwhile, he told me he loved me and I was the best woman he ever had, or will ever have.

About me, I've always been unlucky when it came to love, money, and opportunities. I felt that bad luck reached it's zenith when he decided to leave me for no good reason, rather no reason at all (he just said it didn't work out).

I've never wanted any man so much, or loved any man as much as him.

I burned a pink candle, a dedicated candle, and did an uncrossing (for the bad luck I've had, I suppose). However, I haven't heard a word from him.

I dream that we'll be together. One day, I had 3 coincidences of him: his birthday on a penny I received from the store, his country name appearing on a cable channel, and my cousin randomly bringing a bottle of vodka over from the Netherlands, his country. I feel like the universe is telling me not to give up, but I've heard no word from him.

What can I do to bring us together again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,
I am so sorry that this happened to you. I feel bad for you because I can feel that your heart and soul is tormented.
The best I can do for recommending what to do is this:
Get a reading to see what your obstacles are and what prompted him to do what he did.
You said that you have received signs, but no movement.
You might want to try a reconciliation kit along with asking MISC to set a back-up candle (that way, there are 2 people working on this spell)
Reconciliation kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
MISC setting lights for you (also called: Altar Services) : www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Additionally, a root worker can either give you magical coaching after your reading for spells and/or perform a spell for you or with you. Here are 2 ways of getting a hold of a reader and root worker
http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
I'm wishing you the very best and pray that all turns out well for you
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

nothernlight
Newly Registered

Unread post by nothernlight » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:13 am

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum, and I`m asking all of you for help.
I was divorced june 2012. Me and my ex have 2 lovley kids togheter. 4 yo and 7 yo, The last 18 monhts I have been struggeling and I want my ex wife back. Even if she now has a "boyfriend", I can see she is not happy. The situation is hard for both of us and for the kids.

We had a very difficult break-up, and she did some terrible things when she just took the kids and moved away to her " hometown" without telling me...

I`ll try everything to get my Family back, and I hope some of you can help me. I have tried to do different love spell and reunite spell without sucsess.

So please help me. What is my next step?

Nothernlight :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:06 am

I would recommend working with Reconciliation products and Return To Me products.

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I would also recommend hiring a rootworker to work for you. Deacon Millet specializes in reconciliation work.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Hello,

I have been doing breakup work and I think it is taking effect. I talked to my ex today and he told me that he was considering breaking up with the girl he is dating. He also said we can start things back slowly. I have a question. Once he comes back and we start things slowly, what kind of work can I do to keep him around and bind him pretty much? It will be easier since I will have access to him and his things. I just need some spells or work I can keep constantly working.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Que25,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good for you!!
First you will want to make sure that he falls for you. So, try some of these many love spells (there's an array for you to chose from): www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Once y ugot him, then you would want to keep him with you. So, I highly recommend the Stay with me spells:
www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best. You're doing a GREAT job!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:06 am

Hi MoGhazal and Welcome to the Forum.

Since it's been 8 months since you last had contact, the priority is on getting back in contact. There are a number of contact spells you can read about and choose from in the following thread: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... f45d850374. The longer time passes between a break-up and reconciliation, the slimmer the chances of actually reconciling thus you may seriously want to consider a reading to see if it's even possible to mend the bridges at this point. Any of the ethical and talented readers at AIRR or on HoodooPsychics can help you in that respect as well as also suggest spell-work should it be advised:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
http://hoodoopsychics.com

Main thing if you do decide to work magic to get him back - set yourself a fixed time limit past which you will Cut and Clear (a type of spell to end things) and move on. Since you're new to magic, starting with a Reconciliation Spell Kit can be a good plan since it comes with all the supplies you need and detailed instructions of what to do. You'll find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html. Also consider having that work backed up (having them burn candles on your behalf) by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Good choices would include Healing (since you have hurt him quite badly) and Reconciliation:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... racle.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ation.html
Aura Laforest

MoGhazal

Unread post by MoGhazal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 am

Hi all.
im New to this. and i have never done any spells.
but i do believe in spells and Magic.

so my question is.
is ther any spells to get back you're ex ? and if ther is how do you do it ? and what to use ? :roll:
i dont know if that's important but i'm a gay guy and so is my ex. :)

Thnx

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

Hi MoGhazal,

My response to your question in in the post right before it since I mistakenly disapproved your first post by error this morning (my apologies). No doubt other workers will also have some excellent advice for you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

MoGhazal

Unread post by MoGhazal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:50 pm

thats ok heheh.
i realy did not get what wrong i did but thats fine <3
aura wrote:Hi MoGhazal,

My response to your question in in the post right before it since I mistakenly disapproved your first post by error this morning (my apologies). No doubt other workers will also have some excellent advice for you.

Blessings.

MoGhazal

Unread post by MoGhazal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 pm

i dont know but Yeah its been almost 8 month now... but somehow something inside me tells me he misses me...

but i dont wanna try to talk to him and get pushed away and hurt again.

so i just need a simple spell wher he can contact me or Call me...and i can do the rest without spells.

all i need is something to make him Call me or e mail me or text me anything.

onley that he makes the first move..

MoGhazal

Unread post by MoGhazal » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi guys :D

me and my boyfreind we broke up 8 months ago.. and i was the reason why.. i cheated on him twice. and i do realy love him. i tried to fix Things up by talking to him. he kinda ignored me so i delited him. and tried to forget him. but like i said its been 8 month now and i cant forget him. we havent talked since 8 month :cry:
and 1 more thing. im gay guy and so is he.
but i never forgot him it kills me each day. :(
i just want him to contact me thats all. so i can try to fix Things up so we can be together again.

so im New to this Place and i have never done any spells.
so my question is..
is ther any ( simple ) spells that i can do to make him contact me. Call me text me e mail me anything.
if so how do i do it ? and what do i need ?

Thnx guys

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, MoGhazal ,
As Aura has pointed out, the longer you're apart, the harder it is for reconciliation. She knows what she's talking about.
I don't know of a "simple" spell to remedy this. But you cold try a yellow candle with Mercury oil. Find it on thispage: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html. And prayer always help. ALWAYS. Howeverm prayer isn't easy and simple either. You have to pray and pray.
That is the only "simple" spell that might help. But, again, that is: "iffy".
The more that one puts into a spell, the likelier it is to manifest. That is another reason that Aura made the suggestions that she did
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoGhazal

Unread post by MoGhazal » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 am

i did do the Reading. Aura told me aboute.
the woman told me he made some kinda suffer spell on me..
so i never forget him. and i feel the pain i gave him when i cheated on him twice..
and thats why i couldt forget him and its 8 month gone now.
i told the Reader that i love him.
and she said yes you do. but he put a spell on you so you never forget him.
at first i was like thats not right my x was never into spells.
but come to think off it. he did tell me once that hes mother used to have a black spell book. i did not take it seriously tho.
but now that i think off it. i ask my self. why would he do that to me ? i mean i do love him but why put a spell on me like that just to make me suffer more. ?
if so how do i remove any spells thats been put on me ? and what do i need ?
Miss Aida wrote:Hello, MoGhazal ,
As Aura has pointed out, the longer you're apart, the harder it is for reconciliation. She knows what she's talking about.
I don't know of a "simple" spell to remedy this. But you cold try a yellow candle with Mercury oil. Find it on thispage: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html. And prayer always help. ALWAYS. Howeverm prayer isn't easy and simple either. You have to pray and pray.
That is the only "simple" spell that might help. But, again, that is: "iffy".
The more that one puts into a spell, the likelier it is to manifest. That is another reason that Aura made the suggestions that she did
Hope this helps
Take care

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 am

Hi MoGhazal,

You'll have to start by deciding wether you want to work to get him back, or to clear him out. You're dithering between two opposite courses of action and that won't be helping any. If you do want contact, you may also have to swallow your pride and be the first one to reach out. Many people want to insist the other party make the first move but a relationship is a two-way dance, not a one-way street - and your behaviour needs to reflect that.

So:

1 - If you want to get him back: go to the contact spell thread as suggested below or work the candle spell as so wisely suggested by Miss Aida. You'll also want to contact him and hopefully meet to get personal concerns to work with. Also be clear wether or not you can and will be faithful or not. If you won't be, tell him you want an open relationship. If you can be but are worried about your ability to do so, then once you're back together you can bind your own nature to keep your trouser-snake in your pants. This is what broke you up in the first place and if that doesn't change you'll only end up breaking up again.

2 - If you want to remove what he put on you and move on: Uncross yourself with a course of 13-herb bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) or with one of the other methods used to uncross nature and love jinxes as suggested in these forum threads: spells-for-untying-tied-nature,-breakin ... 61e7cae0cf & break-a-love-jinx,-change-love-luck,-do ... 61e7cae0cf. Once you're uncrossed, perform a Cut and Clear spell and move on. You can find the full spell kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Ultimately however, start by deciding what you really want and then start working, not the other way around.
Aura Laforest

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 am

On 1/4/14, my boyfriend broke up with me. He stated that he was not ready for a relationship and his feelings had shut down. Before that, things were amazing. I had expressed my love to him, which he knew and got me to admit and told me he was very close, just needed time.

He had a very long term relationship that had ended due to cheating and seemed our pasts were a lot a like in the pain we had suffered. I had 3 major losses last year including my father. He came about and he was my list guy from when I had done a cut and clear spell prior and everything my dad told me he wanted me to do and have, he brought to my life.

After so much devastation he came and we both said is was the most amazing unexpected surprise and happiness. He hated the phone but he had to go away for work and we'd talk for hours and text. He said he wanted to cause he needed to hear from me and loved seeing pics of us.

During Christmas and New Years, something happened. Everyone would say how happy he looked and was, but weekend in between we went away with friends and he was distant. We came home and he said he needed to step back. Moving to quick. I understood and agreed cause he was pretty much living with me.

Before he came the night he ended it, I put reconciliation powder in his shoes, love me oils in his hair gel. Baked brownies with menstral blood.

I had two candles burned prior to this all happening. One was marriage that was clean and clear and the other was love which arrived while he was ending it. Said he did but there were issues from past that were obstacles.

I have since had other candles done for me and revived back both clarity and cast off. Clarity said there are distractions but a star rising saying a spirit is helping and cast off that is working just obstacles.

I have road openers being burned to help remove the obstacles but also open way to our communication again. He closed off to me and I know he has deep emotions for me but seems that someone caused fear and doubts. They brought up his past and made him wonder if he'd suffer again. So seems rather than allow our relationship to develop and grow he ran away.

I contacted an AIRR reader last week and still awaiting response. I am trying to keep positive but also would like to know what's going on and if rootworker can assist. I'm hoping to hear soon cause not sure what could be taking so long.

I am getting materials for a honey jar and I petitioned at. Martha to help him contact me. This morning while reading the forum, I saw his name as a username. It's not common cause it's usually a nickname but its actually his real name. Then I saw comments on snakes so I am remaining hopeful those were two good signs.

I have had several candles lit at MISC so I am hopeful that he feels the clarity, and love he has for me and will seek me out.

If you have any other advice, please let me know. I am trying to remain patient especially for the reading. I really want to know what should take place or is and without too much more time passing.

Thank you all for being so good.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:18 am

Wanted to mention that I have pics to make a picture box where I will have a pic of his face placed back to back and tie it to a string while placing pictures of me all over the box. I actually have a shoe box of shoes I bought him I will be using. I plan to do this after creation of honey jar to help him continue to think of me and dream of me.

I also plan to create a freezer spell to keep out anyone who talks about us or gives him doubts or interferes.

I am still hopeful to hear from reader soon so I know how all this is affecting him and how it's progressing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, Moonbabe,

I'm sorry that you have gone through all of this.

There is a section of this Forum for discussion of MISC candles, and if you have questions about those, please post there.

This thread is about spells for contact that you can do yourself; if you read all the pages from the beginning, you may find some good advice.

I cannot advise you to hire a rootworker in this case, but i do suggest you get a reading. My only recommendation is to wait for your root worker to give you that reading. If the AIRR worker you contacted did not get back to you after three attempts on your part, you should contact the AIRR Ombudsman.Just so very hard to tell what is going on at this point.

Also, I think it is a little bit too soon for everything to start working. It takes time. But, it sure sounds like you're starting to get signs.

Wishing you the very best with this situation
Take care of yourself and hang in there!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dew
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dew » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:50 am

I had a root worker on here set lights twice, both were custom. Nothing too hardcore but return to me and reconciliation with romance. First candle report showed love but obstacles, waiting on the second one. No surprise at all on love-we were a couple for near a decade and each others first before contact broke off bar some sweet emails about missing each other and our memories. But we had come to a standstill hence why I needed some root work as it had now been 5 months of this same position.

Anyway some crazy progress and quick. All communication back on, we spent weeks together and not a single argument and helped each other loads. Before this there were some great signs. We talked about past stuff and how to overcome it. Randomly we forgave each other-it meant loads to her she goes this is the first time you have said it, I am being perfect and so on.

My query is simple, can this work make her feel guilty? I just don't understand where it came from and she was vague. Yes there were minor childish games played by her in the past but she really did seem to be generally reflecting on everything, a relatively serious mistake and non serious stuff.

She is still going through a difficult period in her life so even though everything is back on now between us, actual re commitment will be after this period according to her. I don't know will this work keep on manifesting and helping me? I am doing everything my end. Also I believe faith and being relaxed is so key.

Vanessa89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vanessa89 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 am

Hello there! I need some help and insight on working some spells to bring my husband who left me about 7 months ago. Long story short he left me pregnant with our 3rd child, and ran off with his female co worker. He ended up MIA for 4 months. Then briefly came around, disappeared for a few months and now he's back. He said he wants to be that "father" to the kids and he's living with this other woman now.

I couldn't figure out what happened to him. How he completely changed and silenced me out. He was never liked this. We had a good marriage. He always always communicated with me. After getting a reading done a few weeks ago I was told this other woman put a binding spell on me.

The reader said she seen her hiring someone to do this work on me. She saw in my cards she saw them making a doll of me, binding me up and possibly burring me somewhere which lead to a 6 months of silence.

I was shocked because this binding spell made sense to how he's been acting towards me. At one point before we separated she sent home this skeleton thing as a "gift" and it hung in my home for weeks with 3 skeletons hanging from it. It's clear this woman is evil and wanted my husband and broke apart our family. There's so much more but I want to try and keep this short.

So far I've done the reverse curse vigil candle as well as a reconciliation one. Both candles burned really well and within 5 days. The reconciliation one was clear and burned all the was with no residue. The reverse one was clean as well but had a tiny tiny bit of wax at the end.

I just purchased a break up candle a return to me one and a few more. I want to do a break up spell but all I know if this woman is her first name.

Sorry if this post became to long there's just so much going on. I could really use your help and any guidance on my next steps or what you suggest would be great. I'm fairly new to this but very intrigued.

Thank you so so much.

Tulip14

Unread post by Tulip14 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just sign up today and honestly I'm very skeptical about these Love Spells but I want to try and hope it works for me. I remember i tried it before 7 yrs ago with someone i used to date. I contacted a Spell Caster to make him come back to me but it didn't work. Every time I met someone that I like and it didn't work out I always wish i have a magic spell to make him love me.

A year ago I dated someone on and off. I want to have a serious relationship with this guy but I felt that he wasn't serious about me. One of my friend told me that she have a friend who knows what to do to make him love me. She gave me 2 white candles a man and a woman. She told me to engrave my name and the guy's name in each candles. Light the candles on top of our pictures. Before the candles melt burn our pictures. Once the candles are melt, wrap the wax and the ashes in a red cloth and put it in a safe place. I did it but nothing happened. The guy is still cold and uncaring to me. He's only nice if he want to sleep with me. So maybe i did something wrong why it didn't work. So I decided to move on with my life and forget about the guy.

Last December, I met someone and I really like him. And he told me that he really like me and want to get to know me. That was Dec 15, I was very happy that we like each other very much. The following day we texted back and forth then talk on the phone later that day, making plans, etc. Then on Dec. 22 we met again, we went to a party and we had fun. I felt that he's really into me. After the party he took me home. He gave me a gift bag and a box of cake. We texted back and forth until Christmas Day. After Christmas he didn't text me. So I texted him and he answered but he sound different. He used to text me first but after christmas he doesn't text me anymore. When he text me back he gave me an alibi why he hasn't text. His last text was on jan 5 that he told me he really like me and want to see me. But after that I never heard from him for 5 days. I don't know what happened. Why a sudden change of heart? I don't know what to think. Maybe he met someone on christmas day?? Or maybe someone did something to him like a love spell if it really works then it's possible. This guy stopped talking to me. I know his full name, his birth month and year, don't remember the date. I know his full address. I kept his gift bag that he gave me which i know he touched it. And he sent me a christmas card and i kept that too. Maybe it will help for the casting.

So I really like this guy so I want him back. What's the best love spell for me to make this guy come back to me? And please tell me if i did something wrong in casting a spell. I appreciate any advise and help. Thank you so much!

Tulip14

CharmedGal09
Newly Registered

Unread post by CharmedGal09 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi! My situation is quite complicated.

I broke up with my ex a couple of months ago. It was a complete turn around from his end. One day he was very sweet, loving and was talking about how happy he has been with me and how awesome life has been with me, he would like to see us have kids, spend the rest of our lives together, etc, and the next day, he forgot all about me, he wanted his freedom, he said a lot of hurtful things, etc. His actions were completely questionable. He has always been so sweet, caring, thoughtful and gentle with me. Yes, the relationship ended badly. I moved out of the house.

As of right now, I am not sure if there is another woman in his life. I have not seen or heard it. I have noticed however that each time we have had an argument whilst I was still living in the same house with him, his eyes would turn completely black esp. on Sundays and he acted so weirdly. I never believed in dark forces/magick or evil spirits up to that point. I have had readings done and oddly enough 3 out of 4 readers said the same thing, and the commonality of their reading was "black magic" is involved.

Apparently his mother casted spells on us and esp. on him to manipulate, control him, and mostly to ruin our relationship. It dawned on me that she never really liked me after all these years. I should have known better. She was jealous of me as my ex treated me so nicely and he treated her exactly the opposite. She wanted him to be her poppet, do what she wants him to do, etc. She got her wishes. Now he is under her control. He can't live a day without talking to her, that is so not him. He couldn't stand her at all. I have known him for 10 years and he always hated her. He didn't want to speak to her. Sigh.

Up to this point, it is hard to believe all this. I just had a reading a couple of days ago and I was informed that my ex has been cleansed. I don't know how true that is but that is what I was told.

I also have a legal case linked to my ex that I would like to get dismissed before the court hearing happens. I got charged with something that could have easily been discharged that very same day but the cop was pushing it to the magistrate. I didn't hurt anyone, in fact I was the one who called the cops. I suppose it was just my luck that everything turned around and I was the one who was in jail for something that could have been resolved.

What I want to happen is for us to be back together, but before that I would like to see if there is something that can be done to negate the bad experiences, bad emotions we've had together. As in, I would like for us to have a fresh start, no negativity and just love, trust and respect for each other. I want his mom to leave me, leave him, leave us alone altogether. I don't want her to be part of his life forever, if possible as she is nothing but an evil, bad influence.

I am here to ask for any suggestions, recommendations as to what I should do. What are the best steps to take from here on?

Tulip14

Unread post by Tulip14 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just sign up today and i need help.

I have met someone last Dec.15 and i really, really like him. I thought we're going to have a good relationship, we texted everyday and he told me he liked me a lot. We texted each other when we are not together and talked on the phone.

Then after christmas he just stopped talking to me. I don't know what happened, i don't know what to think. Maybe he met someone who is closer to where he lives or maybe someone did something to him like a love spell. I was very disappointed because i really like him. It's a sudden change. So I want him back.

The last time he texted me was jan. 5. He told me he really likes me and wanted to see me, but after that i didn't hear from him.

I have a gift bag from him that he touched and a christmas card from him.

So can anybody tell me what's the love spell that i can do to make him call me or text me again?

I appreciate all the advise and help! Thank you,

Tulip14

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”