Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Good Evening, Thankful!
You know, that's a good question I personally would not do that.
You see, vinegar makes gases and you have to be careful with that.
Please read this site where Miss cat talks about Vinegar jars, gases, leaks, and how to cover them. It will give you more insight: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
I hope this helps.
Have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Hello,
I started my honey jar. I burned a red candle fully and flame was straight and steady was 1 an half inch tall. First 2 min its hiss like a few times but its stop and dance little bit, but all the time until it burn out was straight no moving. no black smoke at all. Heard this is a god sign. My concern is wax residue. It is like An apple. But top stem side is widely open. bottom side is exactly like an apple. What is this mean.
Thank you
Blessed be

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 am

Good Afternoon, Kiyoki,
I am sorry but we do not interpret symbols for folks on the forum.
If you go to this page and scroll down to Tea Leaf interpretations, there are a couple of GREAT books that will help you to make the interpretations. Some of us (like me) use the tea leaf interpretations exactly as candle wax interpretations. I've always been successful with the help of these books: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Take care.
Wishing you the VERY best!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 am

I have a question, i made a vinegar jar with successful outcome about 3 months ago, they are separated but i want to continue burning the black candle Tuesday and Saturday. well yesterday the flame was very slow and petite, no hight like before. Is this good or bad signal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Good Evening, Theusurper2,
I would personally let the candle finish its course and then immediately start a new candle and see what it does. There could have been mundane influences so, better to double check that. Then, let us know what happened.
Please read this page for a better understanding (and read about mundane influences)
Let us know with the second candle
Take care
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi Miss Aida, well the first candle was very slow but do not leave traces of wax, the second candle leave a lot of wax and the flame was normal. Thank you for your response.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Hello, Userper,
Have you read this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
You'll get some answers there.
Have a terrific evening
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

simply_sweet

Unread post by simply_sweet » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Thoughts and Feedback are welcomed

I decided to a Vinegar Jar Spell on a few women that have caused trouble for me and are coming in between me and my ex lover. I don't want to get into the details about the ingredients that were used because i heard ita not good to discuss the work in depth.

so after my petition and names were in the jar. i added the ingredients. i spoke out loud into the jar what each ingredient was supposed to do. I said this in a rhyme style. afterwards I sealed the jar and shook it 9 times. I lit a black birthday candle on top of the lid.

Now here's the part I need feedback on....

On the lid, I wrote Break Up in a circle. In the middle of the circle I drew a sad face :-(. I placed a black birthday candle in the middle of the sad face. I lit the candle at 10:50am. The candle burned all the way out on its own. On the final burn the flame got really big. I paid attention to the time it burned out, which was 11:11am (I took this as a good sign i guess)

Here's something interesting I noticed. The wax from the candle formed a black heart in the middle of the sad face i drew.

My question? - Is this a good sign or a bad sign. My interpretation was that since the heart is black and lumpy looking this would represent future heartache for all parties involved. Not to mention that the heart was perfectly positioned in the middle of the sad face that i drew. But this is my interpretation and I'm very new to hoodoo, so i would appreciate your feedback : )

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Hello, Simply_Sweet,
I have merged your post to the appropriate form and thread.
And, per your PM message that you had sent me, I have already responded to your query.
Good luck and wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

simply_sweet

Unread post by simply_sweet » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:58 am

Thank you Miss Aida :-) my computer started gliching and i didn't know if it went through.

simply_sweet

Unread post by simply_sweet » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm working a Vinegar Jar and a Honey Jar at the same time.

I was wondering about writing a few psalms on parchment paper to insert into my honey jar

Psalms 7, 23 and 91 - which pretty much have to.do with protection from enemies.

I've never heard of this being done. It was something that just creatively came to mind.

My question is - Is this a good idea and if so, should I insert the psalm scriptures inside the Honey Jar or the Vinegar Jar? Which would make more sense?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:57 am

Hi simply_sweet,

If you desire protection, then the work should be separate from either the honey or vinegar jars as their purposes aren't to protect but to sweeten and sour respectively.

Psalm 23 can be used in love work if you really want to (''My cup runneth over'' through to the end of the psalm in particular) although the Song of Songs is usually more specific and better-suited. That said, you can recite a passage as you light your candle since if the honey jar is already put together, it wouldn't be advised to open the jar just to add the scripture.

For the vinegar jar, appropriate choices are usually those that involve the downfall of enemies rather than protection. You could look into psalms 48, 59 and 79. Once again however, the psalm would most likely have been written as part of the petition or covering and crossing the name of the target right at the start of work: if your work is already in progress, don't re-open the jar just to add the psalm unless you're already doing so to add a personal concern.

Both these spells are ''container'' spells, thus the less you re-open them the better since the idea is to keep the work contained and concentrated.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

simply_sweet

Unread post by simply_sweet » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Ok thanks so much Aura. This was very informative :-) I have been reciting PsalmS 23 before lighting the candle for my Honey Jar. I will keep doing my prayers instead of inserting the scriptures. Its good that I asked instead of letting my creative mind take over lol

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:13 am

In addition to the nails,tacks and such

What about making a few spike balls out of the ornament hangers and splinters of toothpicks to add to a vinegar-war jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm

GreenEyes2,
Sounds good to me!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:17 pm

LOL... For everyone working a war -vinegar jar.. do not forget to add 9 little metal screws.. for me it represents so much of the intent and essence of why I am doing it in the 1st place...I am calling it my official "Screw You" jar.

Especially in extreme circumstances of Injustice,Betrayals and Intentional Hurts.

There is power and energy of emotions behind why we choose to work these jars/bottles.

All of our reasons are not exactly the same but the desired outcome is.... a result.

I do not advocate a war/vinegar jar for everyday type of life struggles or disappointments ..but there are occasions when it is the right and just thing to do.
just my .02.

WannaBeCaster

Unread post by WannaBeCaster » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 am

Hello everyone.

I have been reading this forum and I made it to page 20. I still have more to go. If this question was asked before, please accept my apologies.

Quick question:

In disposing the vinegar jar at a graveyard, I prefer not to dig at the graveyard, but I was wondering if I can buy a plotted plant, take all the contents of the vinegar jar and put it in the plotted plant and then put it next to someone's grave- at least the plant is on a graveyard.

would that do?

I would consider disposing the contents in a running water at the ocean, but the pictures of them (targets) are still intact and I don't want it washing it into shore and people will recognize them.

How come the pictures are still intact?

What should I do?

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 am

Why do you prefer not to dig in the earth of the graveyard? The graveyard burial completes the work. In my view, leaving a cursing jar in a potted plant in the graveyard is just wrong. Leaving items atop grave sites are offerings to the dead, and we do this to show our respect and reverence to those resting spirits. I don't find anything respectful about leaving them a vinegar jar hidden in a potted plant.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:45 am

WannaBeCaster: I agree with Mama Rue and I would add that there is a higher chance of someone discovering your spell work if left in a potted plant on a grave than if thrown in the ocean. Understanding your concerns on digging at the graveyard could help to provide more information.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

WannaBeCaster

Unread post by WannaBeCaster » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you Mama Rue and Ms. Phoenix,

I guess I can dig on the graveyard. Is there any particular time of the day I can do it. Although its not ideal at night since a lot of crackhead tend to congregate there.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:23 pm

WannaBeCaster, it depends on the work that you are doing, but I've gone to my local graveyard in the middle of the afternoon to bury some of my spell work plenty of times. This makes me more visible, but it also means I'm not trespassing or having to worry about running into people that are potentially dangerous. Of course, if your spell works requires burial at night this changes things and you will need to be more careful.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:06 pm

my brother helped a jobless guy and hired him, he worked for my brother several years, then now he stole his idea and stablished a new institute and od what exactly my brother was doing and became his rival, also he do gossip against my brother products and him. my brother is in another country? is there any powerful spell that this rival business will fail?

precious

Unread post by precious » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 am

Hi am new to the site I did a four thieves vinegar jar 1 week ago, I draw a house put an X across the house and wrote the person name 9 times outside the house on parchment paper and throw it in running water. Will this work to drive someone out of a house

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Hello, Precious,
It could work but it's a weak spell. There's nothing like being able to lay tricks around an actual house.
Have you looked at this link at all? www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I think I might have tried something like that along with many other spells. But, to just that, well, not strong.
Take a look on this thread and look at other ways that people have performed vinegar jar spells and see what they do. Lots of helpful information here.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

precious

Unread post by precious » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 am

Thanks ms Aida I read the link but I can't go to the house in question, is there anything that I can do to strengthen this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello, Pecious,
We need specific information, please. This is too vague.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wvHillMagic

Unread post by wvHillMagic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 am

Made a jar, lots of powerful personal effects. Added poppy for confusion and red pepper to inflame them. Then I filled it with my urine to control the person.

1) Today I see that my urine in a jar with red pepper will cause urinary tract issues with me?

2) Is it the intent?

3) Should I pour the urine out into a fire, smash the bottle, and bless with Van Van and hyssop?

4) How do I get rid of the remains if I do destroy it?

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:51 pm

I recently performed a vinegar jar spell on a guy I like who is still hung up on his ex. I now know I need to move on (2 readings say he's got issues plus 2 candle spells with divination showing there are obstacles).

Anyway, I opened the cupboard to find it had fallen over and leaked horrendous smelling brown liquid, which is the final answer to my question: it's not going to work between us! I think that's a pretty massive sign that he's not ready to move on.

The contents were disgusting - I disposed of them in running water. But whilst doing so, my nails and cuticles have become stained with something black. I've scrubbed and scrubbed but it's still there. What is it? And more importantly: is it negatively magically charged? I have a gut feeling that it is and I therefore want it off my hands, but in struggling to remove it.

I put dirt, vinegar, a (now rotten) lemon, cat and dog hair, red pepper, screws and pins (all placed in the right order but I'm not going into that now) in the jar and I'm unsure which of these could be staining me. The screws were originally silver but turned black - could it be rust?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but for the time being I'll keep scrubbing!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:57 pm

wvhoodoo,

I get from your name that you are from West Virginia and that you are practiticing hoodoo, that is, African American folk magic. That's great -- and i am going to go real easy and gentle on you, because you may be a young child or teen, or you may have read on the internet that "hoodoo is for everyone" and "it's easy." You may even have heard that it is a kind of West Virginia or Appalachian form of magic, for all i know. Stuff like that has been all over the internet this year.

However, all that aside, hoodoo is the folk magic of African American culture. In other words, if you were not raised in African American culture or around it, and if you think that hoodoo spells can just be performed by following written instructions, like cooking... well, you will be as good (or as bad) at it as the average household cook, but you will probably never be a master or mistress of the art, a chef. Worse, lets compare hoodoo to African American music styles. Without being in and around African American musical culture, you may be a good copyist, but you will probably stay at the level of playing extremely tight instrumenta copies to which you cannot sing the vocals and uploading them on you tube, playing air guitar in your bedroom, or singing karaoke at some cheesy bar on karaoke night.

So let's look at your questions:

1) "Today I see that my urine in a jar with red pepper will cause urinary tract issues with me?"

Really? Do you have an enemy who put your urine in a bottle with red pepper and cursed your urinary tract? Did you do it to yourself, like, i dunno, somehow blanking out and cursing yourself in your sleep or while on drugs? I mean, sure, putting your urine in a jar with red pepper would be a way to curse you, well known, quite old and authentic, but that was NOT the spell you did. Or at least it's not the spell you described doing.

Don't be messing around with spells you are not even doing. You are wasting your time (and mine, too, i might add) -- because there are about 100 more urine spells and red pepper spells you weren't doing either.

You weren't wearing red pepper in your shoes for protection. You weren't sprinkling your urine in your lover's foot track for love. You weren't cooking a few drops of your urine in corn bread and feeding it to your dog to make him stay close to home. You weren't dressing an enemy's candle with DUME Oil and rolling it in red pepper powder and burning it upside down on a toilet tank and extinguishing it by peeing on the stub and flushing it to get him or her out of your life.

In fact, i would say you had only looked at one red pepper and urine spell and then, later, when you saw that there are many, many more of them, you freaked, because this tradition is not familiar to you. Well, freak no more.

2) "Is it the intent?"

Is WHAT the intent? I don't get the question.

Are you asking, "Is it the intent of a spell that causes it to work?"

The answer to that is, "Well, intent is a PART of it -- but there are also spirits, and plant and mineral allies, and scriptural or extemporaneous prayers, and magical links to the targets, and enactment." Magic is a deep and complex subject. Study it; you just mght learn something.

3) "Should I pour the urine out into a fire, smash the bottle, and bless with Van Van and hyssop?"

Probably -- given that you have no idea what you were doing, why you did it, how you expect it to work, or what outcome you desire -- you should. I don't know about you, but based on what you wrote here, i have no belief that this spell was well thought out, performed with confidence and in a traditional manner, or held in mind as a righteous and justified act of vengeance. In any case, your bizarre moment of self-dount concerning getting a urinary tract infection tells me that you lost that round. Instead of remaining in a strong, determined, aggressive, tenacious frame of mind, you collapsed into blubbering fear. So that one bit the dust. In other words, the trick got turned back on you. Try again.

4) "How do I get rid of the remains if I do destroy it?"

See my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Laying tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains here:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Good Evening, Catlady88,
Wow, that sounds like a mess! Yuk!
And it sounds like rust that got under your nails. The vinegar, the dirt, and the nails can have a chemical reaction
For now, wash your hands with salt water (preferably Kosher salt. If you don't have that, then sea salt).
If you don't have Chinese wash, I'd get some soon and wash the entire area. Personally, I always have it on hand. So, it wouldn't hurt to order a couple of bottles www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
If you're still feeling "different", then go for the 13 day spiritual cleansing just to make sure that noting has affected you www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
In the future, remember what Miss cat says about vinegar and gases and how to prevent these type of accidents. www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Also, so very sorry to hear that he is still hung-up on his ex. He deserves better; he deserves you. But, sometimes these things happen for a reason. I usually find that when there's no breaking people apart, something better is in store for you down the road.
Wishing you the best
catlady88 wrote:I recently performed a vinegar jar spell on a guy I like who is still hung up on his ex. I now know I need to move on (2 readings say he's got issues plus 2 candle spells with divination showing there are obstacles).

Anyway, I opened the cupboard to find it had fallen over and leaked horrendous smelling brown liquid, which is the final answer to my question: it's not going to work between us! I think that's a pretty massive sign that he's not ready to move on.

The contents were disgusting - I disposed of them in running water. But whilst doing so, my nails and cuticles have become stained with something black. I've scrubbed and scrubbed but it's still there. What is it? And more importantly: is it negatively magically charged? I have a gut feeling that it is and I therefore want it off my hands, but in struggling to remove it.

I put dirt, vinegar, a (now rotten) lemon, cat and dog hair, red pepper, screws and pins (all placed in the right order but I'm not going into that now) in the jar and I'm unsure which of these could be staining me. The screws were originally silver but turned black - could it be rust?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, but for the time being I'll keep scrubbing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

wvHillMagic

Unread post by wvHillMagic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:04 pm

catherineyronwode

Also I think my moment of doubt crept in partially because of the supplies. I allowed my self to look at two different expressions of magic as two different systems, when they're all really the same.

I know you like different forms of folk magic, I read the curriculum for your course, so I'll give you an old coalfield hillbilly curse.

Take a photo of a person, in the old days you would cut out a figure from paper (newspaper, butcher, wax and write their name on it). Put it on the ground and urinate on it while cursing them. Stomp it and rub it underfoot. Then, using a knife you didn't care to lose, stab it to a locust tree where no one will find it and leave, never tell anyone of it. Sometimes hiking you still run across these, if you know the person you spit on it and remove the knife let both knife and photo fall to the ground and leave them, if you don't know them, or don't like them you do not touch.

Willow

Unread post by Willow » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi, I had a vinegar jar a while back that added a lot of discord to a relationship, as evidenced by one of the targets reporting multiple problems that he and she were having. However, it brought me a lot of negativity. I was convinced that somehow my own personal concerns were in the bottle. So, I disposed of it before the break up actually occurred. As time passed, the couple has continued to have problems and I felt compelled to start another one. So, I constructed it a few days ago, on Wednesday which was the first day of the waning moon. I can feel the energy in the new jar and I am meticulous about cleansing with hyssop and reciting the appropriate psalm.

The first time, I didn't have all of the appropriate items. This time, I made the jar with all authentic LM products:

9 pins, needles and coffin nails
Hair of a black cat and dog
Destruction oil
Break up oil
Inflammatory confusion oil
4 thieves vinegar
A torn picture of both targets with a very detailed petition written on the back

I do feel some negativity from the jar during and after shaking it and making declarations, despite cleansing. I have had a few readings by a reputable rootworker over the last few months and I have been told that the jar will work and that the break up will happen.

I was just wondering if any of you would be willing to post your testimonies of success with working a vinegar jar, as it helps to boost ones faith when reading the success stories of others. I don't doubt my work, but I would love to hear about the stories of others and their success. :)

catlady88

Unread post by catlady88 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:44 am

Thank you for the reply Miss Aida!

I have gotten most of it off, but will definitely do the sea salt cleanse.
It is a shame, but I'm moving on! Hope you're right about the "better" for me down the road ;)

wvHillMagic

Unread post by wvHillMagic » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:15 am

catherineyronwode

I want to thank you for the general dressing down. It made me rethink the spell, do a reading to see what needed to be done, and forced me to think about hoodoo in general. I have picked it up as a complement to the hill magic I already practiced. I respect the tradition of it, and it is similar, so I look to use it to blend and augment what I already do and know.

I did a salt and hyssop bath, and blessed myself with hyssop and van van oil. Then I refocused on the bottle, read psalms over it, and burned a black candle with commanding oil to command the bottle to perform my intention. I saw 2 signs the next day, and have already seen movement in the matter.

In short I named and placed a petition on the back of a photo. Then I baptized the photo and 5 spotted it with commanding oil. I placed an herb mix of my own making on it, along with some specific powders, alum on the mouth to shut them up, alum on the crotch to shut their sex, the subjects hair, a small strip of menstrual soiled panty, and witch grass to bind them. Then I folded the photo clockwise, and placed in a bottle with poppy for control and confusion, red pepper for irritability and anger, and 9 needles and 9 black headed pins dipped in commanding oil to pierce them. After filling with my urine to control them and all situations with them I stoppered it and placed 7 black headed pins through the cork to pierce their conscious.

Again, I made this up on the fly with what I had on hand, my tradition is very much like that, you use whatever you have, and let Spirit tell you what to do. I already see it working, after you put me in my place and made me refocus.

Thank you.

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm

i read how to dispose of the vinegar jar at the link that is in the previous posts. Now, Given that its winter, the ground is frozen, so i cant bury it but I can through it in the river- with has an ebb and flow tide...
This is a vinegar jar to send someone away (break up a couple)... i cant really poke a hole into the lid b/c its a metal lid... can I loosen the lid for the water to seep through... or do you suggest just throwing it in the river? Also, to send someone away or "out" I wouldn't throw it in at exactly low tide- correct? I would toss it in at high tide hoping to carry it away as it goes to low tide... right?
I'm quoting this from the luckymojo page "If you live near a river or an estuary, you may a prepare a bottle like this and throw it into running water or into the ebbing tide, with an additional prayer that the person will be carried out of your life and that as the bottle eventually sinks, far from where you threw it in, so will the person against whom you are working be driven first away from you and then down to the depths. "
When it says "additional prayer" Does that mean to white out the prayer and stick it in the jar before tossing it in the water- or just say the prayer before you throw it in?
I cant really take it to where they live b/c I dont know the location- just the vicinity and I live in a city so it would be hard to dispose of it by tossing it in an intersection or burying it near them...
I do live near rail road tracks... I can break it on them... or close to them...
What are your thoughts on the best way to dispose of the jar to get rid on this unwanted person... (I say "break up" b/c I still want the man back so I just put her picture in the jar)
Sorry for a lot of questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello, Crzblu3y3z,
Wow! Yu did your research! Good job! CONGRATS!!
You're correct about everything about the river. The only things are: do not loosen the lid. You can burrow a hole into the lid with a screwdriver. Or, just take it to a hardware store and ask them to drill a small hole on the lid.
As far as additional prayer, you just verbally state your prayer. Don't open that lid.
OK? OK!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Thank you all for those who have taken the time to help me understand a few things with vinegar jars. I have read this thread numerous times. I am a bit confused on this one issue with regards to how many you can place in the vinegar jar. I want to make a vinegar jar on three coworkers who have it coming to them. I am not going to post my reasons why, let's just say it is long over do.

I have already ordered all the necessary LM products which are listed below. Would it be ok to place three pictures of those whom I am working the jar with? My intention and prayer is to cause chaos between them so they can be the cause of there own demise while they play on their own frustrations with each other. My intention is not to break them up that would be too easy. I want them to fight and have chaos at work that will carry over to their own lives. I want to let all this work take its supernatural course. Breaking and splitting these people up would be a blessing to them. I am ok watching the theatrics for the time being.

I am going to follow up with LM vigils BLACK ARTS, INFLAMMATORY CONFUSING, JINX, DESTRUCTION, (FWOP, UNCROSSING for myself) while laying tricks in their cubicles and the areas where they touch things and walk through in their place of work. It is fairly easy to lay all the tricks where we work that they are going to be impacted by these tricks. Below is what I am planning on using in the vinegar and burn black candles on it for 9 days. Does it make sense to lay tricks before during and after the jar is worked or is laying the tricks ONCE in the areas I have access too enough? I know the things I order should be more than enough to do all this and to follow up with spells using black candles after the initial phases of my strategic work. Unless someone can weigh in on another product or idea.

My approach is to do all this gradually like boiling frogs turn up the heat little by little. The vinegar jar is going to be the one part of the work that will carry the majority of the items listed below. The powders and oils will be deployed in their work spaces and the areas they have access (touch frequently). I've been paying attention to their work patterns and noted all the placed they walk through, touch, and of course where they sit most of the time. I know that when doing work like this it can be taxing on the energy and one must take measures with baths and paying attention to how you sense the energy working. My attitude is set it and forget it once I do a specific part of this campaign. Since we all work together I know I will be in the middle of this "combat zone" for a lack of better terms. Please don't mind the military terms I was in the military for 8yrs and have been dormant for over 10 yrs now. However, a few recent events took place which "unfortunately for them", woke up the Sun Tzu within me. Thank you again for your feedback on this matter. I am open to learning from whomever takes the time to reply to this post.

Revenge Sachet Powders
Jinx Sachet Powders
Inflammatory Confusion Sachet Powders
Crossing Sachet Powders
Black Dog Hair Curio
Black Cat Hair Curio
black pepper
red pepper flakes
cayenne powder
chilly pods
War Water, 4 oz.
Asafoetida Powder (Devil's Dung)
Sulphur Powder
Graveyard Dirt
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil restless, jinx, inflammatory confusion, and crossing oil
Vinegar
Mustard Seed, Black (Brown)
Poppy Seeds
9 pins
9 needs
9 nails
Dog poop (from my dogs)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, MAGUS2311,
Yes, you can do that with the pictures.
May I also add that your jar sounds like a masterpiece? I absolutely LOVE it!!
Congratulations and thank you so very much for sharing this!!
PLEASE let us know the outcome!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MAGUS2311

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,
I failed to mention that I have personal concerns (hair) from all three who will be cast into the vinegar jar. I will post updates as they come along.

Warmly,
Magus2311

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 am

Long story short, one of my coworkers has become our boss's best friend. Now she gets away with anything and everything at work and then goes drinking with him afterwards. I want to end/sour their friendship so everyone's on even footing again.

I thought a vinegar jar would be the best way to do this, but I'm not entirely sure what to use in it. I don't know for sure if separation/break-up things would be appropriate, given that it's a platonic 'bromance', but I feel like black cat and dog hair might still be worth including, because 'fighting like cats and dogs' would be just fine by me. Any advice on what I should include for this situation?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:35 am

Hi Prayerandwill,

Dog and cat hair is good, I would also include some sharp things like pins and needles or nails. I think I have even heard of people putting broken glass in one. You could also us some Inflammatory Confusion products and break up products. I believe break up products can be just as effective on a friendship as they are on more romantic relationships.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, Prayerand Will,
If you look abut 5 posts above yours, there is one from Magus2311 that tells what is in the vinegar jar that is being made.
Also, look at the other posts on this sub-forum. Lots of ideas here
Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moon_Flower

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello everyone! I found out my ex whom I have been working on to return to me has slept with someone else and I was able to grab the condom they used when I was at his place. I didn't really want to touch it so I used a bag like a glove and closed it then used another bag to put that bag into since... well, I don't know where the other person has been. I don't know who the person is but he doesn't have sex casually necessarily so I'd like to make a vinegar jar to sour the relationship but am wondering if putting the condom in would be okay? I just want to make them fight like cats and dogs and separate. Would this be enough of a personal concern for her since her juices may be on the outside? And since I don't know her name or who she is... what would be the best way to phrase her in my petition? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, Moon_Flower,
Yes, that would be fine.
You could address her as: "The other woman" "The Lover" , etc. These are just ideas.
Good luck with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

Boys Clothes
Newly Registered

Unread post by Boys Clothes » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:20 am

Try to remove the same with the help of the lemon if not removes try to get to your dry cleaner may be he can help you with the same.

Moon_Flower

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Perfect, thank you Ms. Aida! I appreciate the help.

RosaCanceriana

Unread post by RosaCanceriana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Going through the many pages of this thread I didn't see answers to my following questions (I apoligize in advance if I overlooked them):
1. Silly question first, for the photographs is a general printed picture ok or must it be an actual photograph?
2. When clensing, do I just clense myself, or do I also clense the space it was performed in or the whole home?
3. Is best to keep and perform a vinegar jar in a different room/area from a honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello, RosaRose,
These are the things that I personally prefer to do:
1-I prefer photo quality pictures.
2-I like to cleanse myself and my entire house But, you can just cleanse the working environment (if you are just doing negative work in one room).
3-I do my crossings separate from my other work (actually downstairs for crossings and upstairs for other work). But, if space is of essence, just make sure you use different area
Now, these are the things that I do. Other root workers have different philosophies on this.
Wishing you the best
Good luck with your root work!
HRCC Graduate #1631

fortuna15
Newly Registered

Unread post by fortuna15 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 am

I will be starting a vinegar jar today and I understant that "completion" could be either after 9 days or until the desired results have manifested and I properly dispose of the jar. So I was wondering, do I have to clense myself (and space) for as along as I'm working the vinegar jar or after it has been "completed"? Thank you for your responses and blessing to all.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello, fortuna15,
I usually do cleansings after the first day of this type of spell and the last day (after completion and disposal).
BUT....if you feel that you need further cleansings, they can't hurt at all (and can only help).
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 am

Hi everyone,

I need help on this one! My daughter hasn't had a relationship with her father for 7 years: he totally degraded her, chosen things over her & even to the point he told her to loose his number. She was completely rejected by him- all until July; he wanted her & her brother to spend the night with him so I allowed it!
Little did I know a plan was in place! He worked in Afghanistan for 3 years as a civilian contractor & owes me 3 years of back pay in child support & alimony; I guess he figured the easiest way out of that was to call Child Protective Services (CPS) on me with lies!
My daughter who was rejected for so long is now accepted by him- so she went right along with it all!
I was moving & had the vinegar jar I made for the relationship between them was out in the open.
It worked very well- every time I would shake it as hard as I could & burn a black candle on it- they would get into huge disagreements!
But, while it was laying out- she picked it up & asked what it was. I lied & said a jar of chow chow (southern pickled cabbage) & she believed it because of the paper shreds in it!
But because she touched it, do I need to throw it away & begin a new one or does her touch add to it since it's surely sometng personal of her?

Thanks for taking the time to read this & all answers are greatly appreciated!
Sincerely
Tracy

cruedangel

Unread post by cruedangel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Are these ingrediants good for a vinegar jar? Should I remove anything?
Goofer dust
Inflammatory confusion powder
Break up powder
Cheyenne pepper
Love breaker oil
4 thieves vinegar
War water
Rusty nails
Black cat and dog hair
Black arts oil
Graveyard dirt
Photos, and personal concernsct
Petion and name paper

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:25 am

Hi Tracy,

One of the recommended ways to keep a sour jar working and affecting the targets (especially a break up type jar) is to bury it beneath the steps of the home where the people live so that they will have to walk over it. I have also seen recommendations for the jar to be placed beneath the tire of a target's vehicle so that when it gets smashed, it will track the contents of the jar all over the property so that the targets will come into contact with it. As such, I think that your daughter touching the jar probably increased it's influence on her; and I don't think that you need to throw your jar away and begin a new one.

If you still have doubts, you can contact one of the members of AIRR that do $10 readings and ask if your jar is working.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
clarity

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 am

Hello Cruedangel,

I would say that is a good set of ingredients for a vinegar jar. Looks like you are about to put the hurt on someone! KEpp us posted so we know if it works out or not.

Peace~

Nathen

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Tracy,

I am with clarity on this one: Folks sometimes think of honey, sugar, vinegar, and hot foot jars as being like mojo bags -- not to be touched. But this is ot always the case. The jars are linked to OTHER people, and they may draw or attract those people to themselves. Folks FEED people with sugar or honey right out of their hsugar or honey jars, after all. So i would not worry about it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Thank you both for the information! I am new to all of this so I have plenty of questions as I am trying new things.
I haven't worked the jar since she touched it & tonight I just have the total urge to shake the jar as hard as I can then burn my black candle on the top.
Again, thanks for the clarity- it has helped me so much. My emotions are in a rage tonight due to the entire situation & I am expecting my emotions to play a role in the energy of shaking the jar & the burning of the candle!

Thanks so much for all of your help- it is appreciated beyond normal expectation!
Sincerely,

Tracy

Sunshine2004
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunshine2004 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:24 am

I'm trying the vinger jar and lemon break up spell.... well two nails fell out a upon me putting in the jar, so I put two more nails back in the lemon...is that going to ruin the spell. Also the lemon coming apart....I need help I'm trying to keep my lover and bring him back close I'm in a love triangle. I been dealing with him for 10 year this other person is in the way I won't her completely out the way. I don't want to harm her place I need help and I'm new to this

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello, tray2129,
It's always GREAT to take out your negative emotions on your crossing work!
Good job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Hello, Sunshine2004,
Welcome to the forum! Have you introduced yourself on the introduction thread yet? People would be happy to meet you!
Sounds like you're getting resistance. OR....you did it to fast and were nervous.
I would get a new lemon and start all over again. Also, try to be a little calmer when you perform the spell.
If it happens again, you might want to consider a reading to see what kind of obstacles you are getting.
I am moving this post to the appropriate subforum (and you can get more ideas there).
Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

tray2129

Unread post by tray2129 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks so much for all of your information! I was experiencing extremely negative emotions due to the entire situation- I did shake that jar with all of my might & then proceeded to burn my black candle on top of it.
My daughter hadn't spoke to me or my oldest son who is now 19 since around Feb 4th or so- the very next day or maybe that same day since what I was doing occurred after 12am & we learn that she was in a fight at school & has been suspended for two days!
She also texted her brother that same day.

I now have gained more support that you really are "a product of your environment" & the fact that her father is a felon, had domestic violence charges & convictions against me & recently as a felon had a semi-automatic weapon in his possession is molding & shaping her into his footsteps!

I stumbled across a ton of her progress reports, awards, & achievements during the course of living with me as sole provider! I do plan to gather empirical studies with evidence based practice how the home environment does influence bullying at school!

Although that was not my purpose of the shaking of the jar & burning the candle that particular night- regardless, it has helped & I haven't gained any info on the situation since the last time I worked the jar!

I do not have access to placing the jar under his steps or anytng else in which is located on his property- now: I am beyond estatic that she did touch the jar!

Some of the other spells that are used to break up relationships- since it doesn't specify romantic/intimate relationships- can basically any be used to break up any form of a relationship like what I am using this jar for?

So thanks again for all the info,
Tracy

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”