Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Wendy Rose,

Serious depression, especially with genetic / ancestral lineage, is a medical problem as well as a spiritual one. We cannot diagnose medical conditions or prescribe medical treatments, but for those who are interested in adding spiritual work to their medical approach to depression, we do have a web page on "Blessing" which includes a "Blessing Spell for a Depressed Person." It is part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." Read it here:

BLESSING SPELLS and BLESSING SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
http://luckymojo.com/blessing.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you so much! I cannot do much about medical conditions but should be able to at least a little ease in the situation. Since it is not a very simple situation I am hesitant to just start without looking for good information and experiences.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

orion

Unread post by orion » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 am

I've got an interesting situation.
Target is suffering from depression and has shut out the world and is basically a hermit. Stays to oneself, doesn't talk to anyone etc.
The mother has been a real torment whilst growing up.

This is what I'm planning:

For the target:
A simple honey jar with some loving herbs for self. Pink candles dressed with love me(for self), healing, St. Dymphna oils.
Possibly a white doll baby to speak pleasant thoughts to

For the mother:
Doll baby or candle with alum in the mouth?
Honey jar to sweeten mother to target?
Both?

I'm kind of unclear as to what can be done with the mother. Perhaps remove any darkness around her?

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 am

Has the subject received any medical treatment for their depression?
Two-Headed Doctor

orion

Unread post by orion » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am

That would be the goal.
At present the target is "hermitized"
There needs to be some kind of momentum to encourage seeking out counseling/medication/ etc.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am

Please use the proper pronoun, ie. he, she, him, her.

I recommend Cast Off Evil, Healing, Blessing, Rose of Crucifixion.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

St. Dymphna is a good start for matters of mental health -- but when actual medical care is needed too, I like to work with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez at the same time. They work well together.
Your target needs some Solomon's Seal root, Self-Heal or Allspice in his honey jar. Maybe all three, so he can make wiser decisions in a calmer state of mind.
(If you work a series of skull candles, you can anoint the eyes and ears with Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom oils and powders! You can also build a sugar-box instead of a honey jar -- choose a large, flat box, so the skull candle can sit on top!)
About the mother: I wouldn't sweeten an abusive person to her victim -- not until they repent. Alum in a dollbaby's mouth is good, but I'd also hogtie her and put her in a bag (or box -- or mirror box!) filled with boldo.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

orion

Unread post by orion » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 pm

First things first lets clarify the target as a she, thank you Mama Micki.
I believe I have some Cast off Evil, and Healing oil. Perhaps I should order some Rose of Crucifixion.
Maybe I can massage these into a white skull.

Miss Michaele,
Beautiful!
I will petition Dr.Hernandez to encourage her to seek professional help.
I was guided to get some more herbs for the Honey jar and Solomon' Seal Root, Self-Heal and Allspice did come up. Thank you for the confirmation.
Other herbs I found in cat's book are:
Coltsfoot
Cocoa
Hops
Rosemary
Smart Weed
Thyme
Violet
along with Frankincense and Benzoin
Would the above 3 be sufficient, or all of the above?

Intuition led me to stuff the skull with a photo, name on back 9 times, shred of clothing, deer's tongue, tobacco black, and aspand to help her talk, find self or reach her, uplift.
I then carved her name on the back and "clarity" on the forehead.
I anointed it with vanvan, St.Dymphna, Healing, and St. Michael oil
It burns very gently for about 3 hours every night, speaking uplifting calming words to it, or letting the angels do their work.

I LOVE the idea of using the skull on top of a sugar jar! Should I put the petition in the sugar jar?
The Skull was just started so, it hasn't melted everywhere yet. Is it better to complete this work as is and start a new skull candle next week on a sugar jar?

Regarding the mother:
LM seems to be out of Dolls at present. I wonder if I took a black devil candle and carved the "<target's name>'s Mother" on the back (I may have a photo), hollowed out the mouth and filled it with alum would be a good idea.
Can't really hog tie a candle though.
I will call LM to see if they have any dolls at present. Would a black one stuffed with batting be ok, or the one full of herbs?

Being such a "lady-heart" I haven't done this kind of thing. So this will be a first.

Thank you for the wonderful suggestions!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

orion wrote:Other herbs I found in cat's book are:
Coltsfoot
I would mix it with Blessing incense, as described in the book.
Cocoa
Again, only one spell is listed: a bath with cocoa hulls. I don't know where you could get them.
Hops
Is she troubled with nightmares? Well, it might be good for insurance, so to speak.
Rosemary
An excellent choice, I believe, for a woman who needs to gain mental strength and take charge of her life. And since we're speaking of courage, don't forget Yarrow and Borage:
Smart Weed
...To reinforce the Solomon's Seal; not bad.
Thyme
Mostly used to keep income stable and to ease worries about money. If this is part of her trouble, yes, include it.
Violet
This, according to HHRM, is a love herb, although I see it is on the "Mental Health and Well-Being" list at the back of the book. I'm not absolutely sure you need it, with all the other great stuff you have going on.
along with Frankincense and Benzoin
Definitely burn these as incense. The use of incense resins in a honey jar or sugar box just sounds odd to me.
Would the above 3 [the herbs named by Miss Michaele] be sufficient, or all of the above?
You can do plenty with the three herbs I named.

Your work with the skull candle sounds wonderful!
I LOVE the idea of using the skull on top of a sugar jar! Should I put the petition in the sugar jar?
Put a NEW petition in the sugar jar. it can be the same as the one you put in (under?) the candle, or include things you have thought of since.
The Skull was just started so, it hasn't melted everywhere yet. Is it better to complete this work as is and start a new skull candle next week on a sugar jar?
If you see this before there are any wax drippings, put the sugar box under the skull candle that's now burning. Otherwise, start the sugar box under the next skull candle.
Regarding the mother:
LM seems to be out of Dolls at present. I wonder if I took a black devil candle and carved the "[target's name]'s Mother" on the back (I may have a photo), hollowed out the mouth and filled it with alum would be a good idea.
Yes, a great idea -- and traditional, too.
Can't really hog tie a candle though.
No, but you can still TIE IT UP. And gag it once you've put alum in the mouth. And blindfold it so she doesn't notice all your work.
I will call LM to see if they have any dolls at present. Would a black one stuffed with batting be ok, or the one full of herbs?
You can do effective work either way. As you do more rootwork, you'll develop your own style.
Being such a "lady-heart" I haven't done this kind of thing. So this will be a first.
Yeah, me too -- but I'm beginning to think "lady-heart" can include "Don't release the hounds until you hear women and children crying."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

orion

Unread post by orion » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 am

Thank you Miss Michaele,

You put a real smile on my face.

There are no drippings from the skull candle as of yet. So I will go today to find a nice jar for sugar.

One question about skull candle work.
I find that the skulls burn very slowly.
Ordinarily does one talk to the skull for 3-4 hours a night, or simply talk to it light it and pinch it out after it has been running for 3-4 hours?

The size of the candle does lend itself to be about 20+ hours, although I've never really burned one to see how long it would take.

I'll order the recommended herbs today and add them as soon as they arrive.

Side note: Isn't it interesting the Borage oil is high in Omega 3s, lack of which is a contributing factor to depression. Excellent idea!

Thanks for the in depth insight.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm

orion wrote:I find that the skulls burn very slowly.
Ordinarily does one talk to the skull for 3-4 hours a night, or simply talk to it light it and pinch it out after it has been running for 3-4 hours?
I talk to candles while I'm lighting them and then let them burn (half an hour a night for tapers, an hour or more for skull candles, and straight through for the five-day vigil lights). And sometimes I come back to say a little more if I think of something useful. And to observe signs, of course.
Side note: Isn't it interesting the Borage oil is high in Omega 3s, lack of which is a contributing factor to depression. Excellent idea!
I didn't know that! How cool! :D

Miss Michaele

orion

Unread post by orion » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Ah, I see.
Given that the skull candle will burn for about 20 hours.
When doing a 7 day spell, for instance, is the candle burned for a few hours a day then on the seventh day let to burn all the way down?

I've been gently baby-sitting the skull candle and telling it affirmations for hours.
I have a beautiful crystal mala so I count off the affirmation repetitions with the beads, then move on to the next affirmation.

orion

Unread post by orion » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:17 am

I left the candle burning overnight and it seems to have become a four day spell.
Ironically I asked St.Expidite and Jupiter for assistance.

I trust this will still work.

I did have an interesting vision coming home of a red candle on top of the sugar/skull jar tonight and to reach out and initiate some contact.

Perhaps I will reach out to Freya and Aphrodite with a red candle at midnight and let it burn till morning.

Very interesting vision. I guess this skull candle was supposed to be concluded as it did.

I will start the next skull on Monday.

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello MissMichaele,

I've been trying the PM feature to no avail. The messages seem to sit in my outbox. I'm sure it's just some sort of computer error.

Here's the message I tried to send, I hope you can help:

I'm really happy with the suggestions that you have given me and I would like to work together with you on my special case.

I was just wondering if you would like to do the same and what times are you available?

I will then plan accordingly and set up a booking.

Thank you MissMichaele,

orion

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 pm

orion wrote:Hello MissMichaele,

I've been trying the PM feature to no avail. The messages seem to sit in my outbox. I'm sure it's just some sort of computer error.
PMs sit in your outbox until the recipient has seen them. I simply haven't had time to look at them -- but I will now, ASAP.

Miss Michaele

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 pm

So a little update:
As guided I took a red candle dressed it in oils and Damiana and placed it on top of the sugar jar that the skull was on the night before.
I did up a similar candle and placed it on our honey jar.

At first the candle wouldn't light as the wick was wet. Both candles lit nicely and I went about my business.
About an hour later both candles burned with nice tall bright flames and at the same length. I checked another hour and the candle on the sugar jar was almost done! WOW!

These are 6" candles and should burn for about 4 hours. I'm not sure what happened, maybe part of the candle fell off as there was a glob of wax at the base of the holder. Regardless when the candle finally finished it "sucked up" the wax leaving very little residue!

I'm taking this as a very good sign!

orion

Unread post by orion » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:41 am

Update:
I finally got the nerve to send an email.
Lo-and-behold, she emailed me back and said she's glad to hear from me.
This is the first communication received in 3 months!
I'm still trying to breathe at this point!!

I will continue to work the skull candle and pray to all the Gods, Deities, Saints and Ancestors that I've been working with.

A special thank you to Miss Michaele and Deacon Millet for supporting me.

Now I'm just wondering how long to wait before sending the next email.

jane

Unread post by jane » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

I've always had a problem with depression and anxiety, feeling overwelmed with circumstances to the point of feeling paralized and unable to function.My 25 year old daughter has been going through this herself, and I was trying to console her, but her screaming has left me shaking, maybe I should compose myself before posting, but I'm feeling a sense of desperation. She's upset about lack of money, we've always been poor, I hate to say it here here,poor, because I've been trying to remain positive. I''ve actually been feeling better the past few weeks, been focusing and trying to get organized and apply myself towards making money. I've noticed things are starting to improve but I've been in such a deep hole, that the improvements don't mean much to her right now. She is home from attending university overseas, my parents were able to help her the first year, but, knowing she didn't have the money for the 2nd year weighed down heavily on her, she spent last year feeling so anxious about this 2nd year that she had a hard time focusing and did poorly with her studies. We've got her an apartment (in that country) with first months rent, and ticket bought for her flight, but we don't yet have money for everything else, it's dribbling in with each sale I make. she doesn't believe that I can come up with the rent and tuition she needs this year, because I've never made that much money before so she's right to doubt me. She is considering quiting and letting go of the unrefundable money we've spent
so far, because she's afraid she will be go through what she went through last year with the paralizing fear of running out of money. She didn't look for a summer job, she said she felt she couldn't get through a job interview without crying. She's having severe social anxiety, she's inherited my shyness and problems relating to people, and I'm very upset right now. I have some sea salt and a sage smudge stick and have been planning to take a cleansing bath of sorts, and hoping to persuade her to do the same, but right now she is screaming and raging. I had planned on working tonight and making progress, but now I'm shaking and having the same difficulty focusing that she has been having. I appreciate any advice. Is there something I can do right now, and cheaply to get us through this night? I pray regulary to my ancestors,I believe they are there for me. I can take a cleansing bath for myself, but what can I do tonight for my daughter? Something special and powerful?

Thank you,
Jane

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Good Evening, Jane,
I am so sorry about all these problems. Depression can be so paralyzing (as you've said). Just a terrible, helpless feeling...
My very first advice to you is to seek professional counseling and/or a physician. There are so many medical achievements in this arena. It might even be a simple prescription. Whatever the solution, medical attention is of the utmost importance.
Also, just as important, is prayer. This is always helpful in an emergency (as well as for everyday). I am an AVID follower of the Psalms and I am extremely grateful to AIRR for making this page available to all of us in a clear and concise manner. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Please go to that page and browse through those that apply to your needs.
Lucky Mojo has Clarity oil and I suggest that you browse this page to see if other oils might also help (such as King Solomon and Money oil, steady work, etc.): www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
And, there are COMPLETE spell kits such as: Money Drawing Kits and Steady Work kits on this page www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I hope this helps. I wish you and your daughter the very best. My thoughts are with the both of you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Romani52

Unread post by Romani52 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 pm

I agree she certainly needs medical help for her depression. Also maybe some sort of counseling to help her to realize that at 25 he needs to be supporting herself not screaming and shouting at her mother to pay for everything. If she lived overseas by herself for a year she can't be too debilitated, I think blaming everything on you is a form of emotional blackmail. My daughter behaves in the same way but she is only 17, I certainly will not still be enabling her behavior when she is 25. I use Peaceful Home, Van Van or Clarity oils on candles when I feel a tantrum is brewing up. Don't allow her to blame you for everything in her life, you sound as if you have done a great job. She just needs to accept responsibility for her own problems.

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Hello Jane,
I sympathize with your troubles, and I hope you are having a better day today.
I have had a bit of luck with Success Oil and also Power Oil, which you may find will give you both the strength to carry on. I might also suggest Cast Off Evil Oil. You might find some comfort in making a simple daily ritual of burning a candle with the oil (I often use a tea light) and just say your prayer/petition along with a suitable psalm as you light it. Keep it simple, keep doing it, and you will soon find that it makes you feel good when you do your ritual.
There are also ways to "lay tricks" to treat your daughter with these oils, if you are not in the open about hoodoo with her. I would suggest making her some special bath salts by mixing a few drops of the selected oil with epsom salts; put the oil into her shampoo and into the hand soap at the sink; use the appropriate bath salts in her laundry.
There are lots of ideas, so search this forum . . .
Lastly, I would suggest that you submit a prayer to the Crystal Silence League, and they will pray for you.
All the best,
catherine
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Dear Jane,
cat ninja heroe wrote: put the oil into her shampoo
Not unless it's one of those pearly or milky-looking shampoos. If it's transparent, even a little oil will make it cloudy, and she's sure to notice. Use a spoonful or two of dissolved bath crystals instead.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

jane

Unread post by jane » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Thank you all! When after I posted and saw it needed moderation approval, I thought well, that's going to take awhile, maybe a day, I was surprised to
find later that it went through and replied to so quickly! I should of known that my post was being seen, because I must of gotten some prayers sent
my way last night! An hour or so after I made the post, my daughter was calmed down, and today she said that she wanted to stick with her plans. I don't know if she is going to waver again and say the opposite tomorrow, she knows what she wants, but the lack of money makes it scary. Right now she is calmer and talking about going. Right, now I'm grateful for where we are in this. About counseling, its hard to find for the right price, and its harder to get her there. When she was a teen she would lock herself into her room whenever I had any kind of Doctor's appointment for her, or she would lock herself into the car, when reaching the Doctor's office. Last year while at university I could not convince her to get counseling even though they provide 6 free sessions for students. It seems that "laying tricks" as described would be helpful, if all goes to plan and she gets on the plane I still have almost 3 weeks to try some things. After she calmed down, I was able to relax and focus on work, and also take that cleansing bath I had planned to do with the sea salt and the sage. We are living with my parents, and we are not allowed to light candles or incense, (I admit I do at times) anyways the sage fragrance wafted out of the bathroom, and afterwards my daughter and I could smell it all around, but neither of my parents noticed it which was weird, I was expecting my mother to notice and to have to come up with some explanation but didn't have to. Yesterday, my daughter refused the bath idea, today she is open to it, and hopefully she'll do it tonight. Miss Aida, thanks for the links to the oils, I didn't realize they had so many.

Thanks everyone!
Jane

cat ninja heroe

Unread post by cat ninja heroe » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:39 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
Not unless it's one of those pearly or milky-looking shampoos. If it's transparent, even a little oil will make it cloudy, and she's sure to notice. Use a spoonful or two of dissolved bath crystals instead.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Thank you Miss Michaele, that is a good detail for me to know.
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:17 pm

jane wrote:We are living with my parents, and we are not allowed to light candles or incense, (I admit I do at times)
You don't always need candles and incense -- you can do many effective things with powders and oils.
Yesterday, my daughter refused the bath idea, today she is open to it,
Which is why you spike her grooming and laundry supplies; she doesn't even need to know.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jane

Unread post by jane » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks!!!

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 am

I agree with the above recommendations, including that it is long past time for a) her to step up, and b) you to make her. You are the parent, not she. She is low man on the totem pole in your household. She is getting a huge advantage in being able to study out of the country. She needs to take advantage of the free counseling there, and study hard to get return on the value of your investment in her. She is 25 and should have more of her stuff together by now, at least a general direction. She has been allowed to get away from uncomfortable situations by removing herself to her room, to within a car and now, to another country! She has responsibilities that she can't keep locking herself away from. Keep working with her, and NOT letting her squirm out, and you both will be successful. Good luck!

Mary T
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

I would suggest that she attend a local college, instead of going overseas; if money is tight, she needs to start saving. Money Stay With Me might be a possibility. For her psychological issues, Healing and Tranquility could help. You could use Influence to get her to do what you want in a gentle, subtle way.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Children (well in this case, grown by definition) are something else when they want 'their way.' ...and will use any mechanism to get it. I agree with Naught1usMax1mus...she is the low person in 'your household.' Sometimes we as parents allow little things to slip by and it only leads to bigger slips.

I recommend that you calm yourself first, you are no good unless you are calm, yes take care of yourself first. I like the baths that LM sells, they are very relaxing and with the addition of prayers (if you like), really go a long way. Consider the baths for removing negativity and putting an end to crossed conditions (13 Herb Spiritual Bath]), opening the way to wisdom, strength, and personal mastery (9 Herb Spiritual Bath), drawing good luck (7 Herb Spiritual Bath) and ...I like to top this off with Van Van Spiritual Supplies which has a protective element. If finances are a concern, the herbal baths come in a one bath size also. We can all use protection. This can all be done within reason, think about it...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Your daughter may also benefit from Crown of Success for school and career success.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 am

I think enhancing what you use with Crucible of Courage might be very good as well, and would benefit both of you. You could use the courage to set and maintain boundaries for an adult daughter and stick with your definition of unacceptable behavior (yelling and screaming), and it would be good for her to continue to have the strength to return to school and attend counseling on her own.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

polarbearcub

Unread post by polarbearcub » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi, I am having a lot of depression because I have very bad luck and a bad Karma.

I quit school when I was 16 yo. The reason I quit school is that I had a very bad intuition about that school, and this year I found out that my intuition was actually telling the truth, and the thing was that one teacher is actually a bad man who harms people outside the school.

Now I have to finish half of 8th grade and the whole 9th grade, and I can finish the half of 8th grade and the whole 9th grade in a school for adults. But 2 schools didn't accept me as a student and I am only at home in the Internet and I just go outside to grocery shopping with my mom.

And then a cosmetic health center didn't accept me to a certain fat burning therapy only because I have medication for my angriness and anxiety and concentration.

People hate and despise me even if they don't know me or never talked with me, and many people in the Internet forums and chats despise, discriminate, and hate me only because of my questions I ask and things I talk about and the thing that I ask a lot of questions and say a lot of things, and people in the Internet and outside my home also hate, discriminate, and despise me just because I am quite weird and the way I dress is unique.

And I know that I have those 3 problems because I have very bad luck and a bad Karma.

I always researched about this and those 3 problems are not my fault at all. I am not causing them. I know that I have some bad luck and a bad Karma. So what can I do? How can I get rid of the bad luck and bad Karma? The bad luck and bad Karma makes me so depressed it hurts, because I am innocent and I never did anything wrong, so I don't deserve to experience such 3 problems...

By the way, I had a very bad past life and I heard that some people have bad Karma because they had a bad past life.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Stop worrying about past lives and start concentrating on this one. Do a 13-herb bath to remove crossed conditions, whether they originate from within yourself or from outside sources.

Stay out of chat rooms if you are getting a negative response from people. No matter how "weird" you think you are, there are people with similar interests.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 pm

polarbearcub, once you have taken the 13-Herb Bath, go on to King Solomon Wisdom (or Clarity) and Crucible of Courage. These will help you see your situation clearly and face it bravely.

After that -- but not too long after -- start using Attraction products. If you are still sensitive to rudeness and unpleasant comments from others, use Stop Gossip, too.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

polarbearcub

Unread post by polarbearcub » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:56 am

Miss Michaele,

Will the Stop Gossip spells and supplies also make me get rid of the problem that people keep calling me a troll, attention seeker, Schizophrenic, or delusional?

Because people keep calling me a troll, attention seeker, Schizophrenic, or delusional just because I talk about my beliefs and I ask normal stuff about magick.

By the way, my beliefs in magick are the same normal ones what many witches believe, I believe in demon / bad spirit / bad entity attacks / bad deity attacks (many demons attacked me and Loki the Norse deity also tricked me many times and Loki caused a lot of anxiety and Loki also numbed my feelings many times I think), Tulpae / Servitors / Egregores / thoughtforms, all deities, angels, other spirits/entities, Astral and other plane things, real magick (not the fake levitating / teleportation / shapeshifting / etc. spells), past lives, reincarnation, and the places where people go after death.

And I am so tired that people bully me just because I ask questions or I say things, and btw, I talk about those beliefs only in the chatrooms about magick and religion / spirituality.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:17 am

Good Afternoon, Polarbearcub,
All the things that Miss Michaele suggested for you are EXCELLENT and OUTSTANDING suggestions.
The "Stop Gossip" will help.
But, can I make a suggestion?
When you're in chat groups or forums, there are rules and there are "themes" of the chats. I would stick only to the subjects that the others are talking about.
Otherwise, it is viewed as abnormal.
For instance, this forum is about Hoodoo. Therefore, we don't discuss other spiritual topics (some of which you had mentioned). So, this is a clear example.
Just find the forums that are appropriate to your topics of discussion and stick to them.
That's my friendly and "Motherly" advice.
Take care of yourself
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am

polarbearcub wrote:Miss Michaele,

Will the Stop Gossip spells and supplies also make me get rid of the problem that people keep calling me a troll, attention seeker, Schizophrenic, or delusional?

Because people keep calling me a troll, attention seeker, Schizophrenic, or delusional just because I talk about my beliefs and I ask normal stuff about magick.
If your interaction in magic-themed chat rooms and groups is like your interaction has been here, then I should think Stop Gossip will help.

But I suggested King Solomon Wisdom because you might not have a clear understanding of how you come across to others.

One non-magical thing you can do is keep an eye out for people who get love and respect in forums and comment sections when they make statements similar to the ones you make. Then read their past contributions to that site and see how they acquired their good reputation.

Then, as far as you can, do likewise -- but you've got to mean it, and you've got to be ready for character growth and change. It might be hard work. When you approach the magical side of this project, rely on Psalms such as 23, 135, 140 and 146 as your Words of Power.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct typo

polarbearcub

Unread post by polarbearcub » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:53 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the great suggestion, Miss Aida. It would be a good idea to talk about the topics others are talking, and I can ask my questions in those chats when the chat is silent and no one is talking. And yes, I do ask and talk about the stuff that forums talk about, in the magick forums I ask and talk about the things the forums allow. So I don't ask or talk about the things that are not allowed here.

And also, I ask and talk politely and maturely, like this, but they still bully and insult me. So I will try those spells and the 13 Herb Bath. :3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi, polarbearcub --

This forum is for the discussion of African American folk magic, and for the help of customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company who purchase our hand-made spiritual supplies for use in conjure and rootwork practices.

I would like to second what Aida and Michaele said: We welcome on-topic discussion, here, and we do not allow harassment or insults in this forum, but we also do not encourage -- and at times actively DIScourage -- discussions of wide-ranging and off-topic themes such as "Loki the Norse deity ... Tulpae / Servitors / Egregores / thoughtforms" and other subjects that do nor arise from or contribute to the history, study, or practice of hoodoo.

Have you read this page? Maybe it will help get you on-track here, and will show you the actual focus and scope of this forums topics:

Hoodoo History
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
catherine yronwode

polarbearcub

Unread post by polarbearcub » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 am

catherineyronwode,

Yes, I mean that I only talk about Hoodoo in this forum. :3

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:35 am

is there any spell to make you happy? im so sad, because many bad things exist in my life, lack of love and job, and fail in every thing i put so much effort

needjinxbreak

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:23 am

is it possible you always be sad because of your birth chart? means your destiny is that? i remember i never was happy since childhood and never liked life. is any solution or spell? i dont believe in medicine, i tried them for a short time and did not help, just caused more problem.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Need Jinx Break,

For the question about your birth chart I am not qualified to answer. You might consider contacting a professional astrologer from AIRR to look at your chart for you. GO to this site http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Astrology and scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the names of the AIRR people who do astrology.

For rootwork solutions I would suggest you begin by doing some baths such as 13 herb bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html) to remove any negative conditions and then follow that up with some blessing work (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html). I would also suggest that you seek out a professional therapist such as a social worker or psychologist. They can help you develop coping methods for dealing with life stresses and can help to ground your magical work and give it a path to work through. There are also more experienced workers on here who may have more suggestions for you.

You can also leave a prayer request on the crystal silence league web page and you will have all it's members sending you positive prayer. Do that by going here http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html and clicking on the "enter your prayer request" button.

I hope all this helps

Peace~

Nathen

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:00 am

needjinxbreak,

In addition to natstein's excellent rootwork advice, please also keep in mind that magic does not work in a void and if you are not getting the help you need in the mundane world - then the effort is weak at best.

You tried medicine a short time and it did not help, but the issues you are dealing with are long-standing: often the medical efforts need to be as well to see improvement. Medicine aside there are many types of therapy, support groups and social forums for mental health and these are places to start and help yourself improve in the mundane world. Exercise is also really important in ensuring mental stability, clarity and improving levels of overall well-being and happiness. These should be combined with your magical efforts in conjunction with the help of a health professional.

But do look at all the facets of your situation, not just the sadness, the failure and the pain: but the why that these happen and your perception of actual events be they positive or not.

Blessings and healing to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 am

I've been on this forum for a while now, learning so that I could do various different kinds of work for some friends and some focused love work for myself. I've never handled anything that felt really serious before this, and I don't know how to begin.

The person I've been working on for myself, the man I've been seeing for three years, has always struggled somewhat with depression. Years before I met him, he had attempted suicide and been hospitalized. He's a strong and good man, and I love him very much for very good reasons. His family is very close-knit, and they all love him very much as well. His friends and colleagues love and admire him. He's there for the people who need him, he's independent and innovative, he works hard and cares about the people around him. But for years now, on and off, he's been unable to take pleasure in or satisfaction from anything that he enjoys. More and more, recently, everything feels pointless to him and he feels like he's unable to be happy.

He refuses to go see a professional, no matter how often anyone tries to convince him. I feel helpless to affect anything, and I feel like all of the work I've done so far has been petty and unimportant. I want to do something to help.

I have Blessing Oil, Healing Oil, Cast Off Evil Oil, Clarity, Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success, Mastery, and some others. I also have Blessing and protection bath salts, innumerable white candles, and some white skull candles. I have a cloth doll baby and honey jar for him. I recently was able to hot foot someone very negative out of his life. I've cleansed and blessed and re-blessed my home, and I intend to do the same to his. I listen to him whenever he's willing to talk and I try to be there whenever I can, because I know he's unwilling to discuss this with most of his other friends and family. I'm scared to let him out of my sight for very long. I'm scared, period. I love him, we all love him very much, but other people's opinions have never been very influential on him.

I try as hard as I can to convince him to go see someone, to be there for him when he can use help, and to stay aware of what's going on, but that's the limit of my influence. All I can think to do is work magically and pray for him, but I don't even know how to go about that. I intend to petition St. Jude, who has always been my faithful patron and who works miracles when asked. What else can I do? Please. Thank you for listening/reading, and for your kind intentions.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello prayerandwill ,
I saw your post last night but got sleepy so, couldn't answer. But, you have been on my mind.
I am so very sorry over this tragic story and my heart goes out to both you and him.
As you have already stated, it is IMPERATIVE that he seek psychotherapy. If not, maybe all of you can seek psychotherapy and perhaps get coached on how to conduct and intervention for him.
That said, I am thinking that a white skull influence candle spell would be beneficial in convincing him to seek counseling. http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, I would have the Crystal Silence League say prayers for him. It's free and they perform wonderful deeds. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Aside from this, it seems that you are performing the right spells but, as you know, when people have severe emotional issues, magic is very slow to facilitate action. He really needs that counseling.
Wishing you the very best and my thoughts are with you and with him
HRCC Graduate #1631

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Is that an option-- therapy for myself on how I can help him? I didn't know that sort of thing existed. I can name four people right off the bat who would drop everything for that.

I'll start a white skull candle to convince him as soon as I can. As far as other candles, which of the oils is best? Is there a bath we can take that might help, in the meantime?

I'll also request a prayer from the Crystal Silence League-- thank you so much for your kindness and your help. I really appreciate it.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Yes, prayerandwill,
Many psychiatrists offer these services. PLEASE look them up and get an appointment. You and the family need some immediate direction. If the Doctor doesn't specialize in this, nt to worry: they have tons of resources. You can even call social services for resources.
I would basically stick with influence products (including th bath crystals ) with him. Just state your intention when you are drawing that bath.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

thespianism

Unread post by thespianism » Fri May 16, 2014 8:50 pm

I'm not sure what it is, but lately I've just felt like something is off. I can't seem to handle everything I need to do, and feel sad and kinda blah a lot of the time...

I know this may be depression, and I will have a professional help me with it. In the meantime, however, is there anything that I can do to stop feeling this way?

Thank you very much. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 19, 2014 9:09 am

Hello, thespianism,

what you describe may be depression in the medical sense, but if it is lighter than that, just a bit of "off" feeling, as you described, i would recommend that you undertake a spiritual bath with Van Van Bath Crystals. If this produces a good result, consider cleaning your house with Chinese Wash as a floor wash and in the laundry. These two products are incredible mood-lifters and mood-changers, and thousands have testified to their uplifting and optimiistism-enhancing results.

For full instructions on spiritual bathing, order the brand new book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by our esteemed forum moderator Aura Laforest.

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:43 pm

My brother is bipolar and he get depressed all the time. What can I do to help him? Is there a bath or candles he can do to fight this? And protect him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Hello, financialsuccess2013,
I am moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum (which is a lot of work)
Please be mindful of where you post. All you have to do is go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in the work that you are looking for.
Please look at the posts on the subforum that I am moving you to.
You will get many spell ideas.
Most importantly, I urge him to get Medical attention
I pray that things work out for him. Depression is just such a nasty disease.
Wishing him the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Bipolar is a disorder that needs to be treated with medicine. Yes hoodoo, spiritual work can help but it is not a substitute for real medical help. Best method would be to attack it from both sides, take the meds then help support him with spiritual work. Healing comes to mind, van van to clear things and open paths. Some cultures view mental disorders as a spirit or something and in some cases yes it is true but if he is clinically diagnosed with it then I would get medical help.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm sure most of you have seen that I ask a lot of questions on here by now. I'm eager to learn and I love hoodoo and LM products. I am currently working several things after being advised by a wonderful AIRR reader.

Sorry if this post is a little long winded, but I feel that if I give you as much detail as possible, then I can get the best help from you as everyone on here has always been so wonderful to me!

Recently I have been experiencing a lot of personal and professional problems and they have left me feeling quite low at times. I have good days and bad days and I know that I say and do some very silly things that upset my parents and my grandmother. They are all I have in this world and I am so horrified each and every time I say something that I know I shouldn't. I really don't want these issues to undo any of the good work that I have been doing with my candle magic and my honey jar so I want to sort them out as soon as possible.

Firstly, my personal life is in tatters right now. Long story short, my long term boyfriend and I parted ways in November and to be honest it was a good thing for both of us. Due to his health condition he hit me and I now require surgery to correct damage that was caused. I had to move back home with my parents. They are quite happy with me at home, but I feel like I'm a 30 year old living the life of a teenager and that gets me down. I started seeing a wonderful man and unfortunately that has come to an end, hence the honey jar, mojo bag and doll baby which I feel so positive after working these spells and I love the feeling.

Due to the end of this relationship my relationship with my brother has become very strained to say the least, he will barely speak to me and when he does, he won't even look me in the eye. (my ex is a friend of his). I still babysit for him and his wife, but other than that I hardly see him.

Secondly, I started a new job last August, the first time in 8 years since graduating university that I have managed to secure a permanent contract. I love my job. I was called to the manager's office and she told me that complaints had been filed against me due to my attitude. This happened twice. I did some digging and found out that on the days that I was reported I was not even working. My boss has since decided that I was being targeted by a jealous member of staff, who is now being moved from my department, but has many friends still in my department, so I am still a little concerned for when I return to work in two weeks time after my annual leave.

My doctor prescribed me some anti-anxiety/depression medication which I have been taking daily since mid-May and I am told that I need to continue to take it for at least 6 months. At the moment I'm feeling quite low and I really don't believe that it is having any effect on me at all and I am considering going to see him again early next week. I have told my boss about this and she has been fairly supportive. My parents also know.

I am quite a lonely person. I have very little confidence and I don't really have many friends. I have one very good friend. She is disabled and I go to visit her once a week and try to help her out whenever I can with hospital appointments and such. I get up at 6am every day, I travel an hour to work, an hour home, I eat, do some paperwork to prepare for the next day in work and then I go to bed.

The final thing that is causing me upset is my weight. Over the last few years I have lost 140lbs. I have done this on my own with will power alone. I have gone from a UK size 24 to a UK size 8. My diet and exercise was the only thing that I felt I ever had any control over. Unfortunately since April this year I have lost that control and I no longer exercise and I feel like I am starting to comfort eat again and I am terrified of going back to what I was.

I was hoping for some advice on what I could do using hoodoo to help my situations. I have candles of all colors and I have LM Cast of evil oil, Clarity oil, Blessing oil, Cut and clear sachet powder, Dr Hernandez sachet powder, Crucible of courage bath crystals and Tranquillity bath crystals that I could use. I am also thinking of putting in another LM order for other things that may be recommended following any advice that I get from this post.

Sorry I went on a bit. Thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Oh, maria84,
I am so very sorry that all of this is happening to you.
You're such a good person and you just don't deserve all of these things that are happening to you.
I am thinking that you ought to contact the Crystal Silence League (it's free) and have them pray for you. You can have more than one request.
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org
And I highly suggest that you do a cleansing on yourself first: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I also suggest the 7-11 Holy Miracle Spell Kit. There is no link for this but you can find it here (just scroll down) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
And haven't you been using healing products? http://www.luckyojo.com/healing.html
After that, I suggest that you work on one issue at a time. But I feel that what I have mentioned needs to be a priority.
I feel so bad that all of this is going on in your life. PLEASE take care of yourself. PLEASE take care of your health
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for your kind words and advice once again. I am going to order the 13 herb bath and the spell kit. I haven't been using healing products, so I may order some of them too. I have been bathing in hyssop and using cast off evil, blessing and clarity oils up until now. I will place the order for each item separately as I was told at my local post office that if the contents of the package are valued at more than $17 then the UK government add a tax and I have to collect the package and pay extra. Last time it was $19 to get my package (I was quite stunned, but the UK unfortunately taxes EVERYTHING), but I love LM products so I will find a way around it by keeping the orders small and having several of them.

Thanks again x

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:10 am

Hi

After what has been suggested I placed an order with LM last night. I couldn't afford the spell kit, so I have ordered some healing sachet powder (to combine with some of the LM oils I already have), 13 herb bath and some 7-11 Holy Type oil.

I couldn't sleep last night so I was thinking about a way to work with what I have until my new LM order arrives and I just wanted a little advice about it please.

I was thinking of creating either a doll baby or a honey jar for myself, then placing it in the center of three pale blue or white candles spaced out in a triangle, one dressed in cast off evil oil, one dressed in blessing oil and one dressed in clarity oil. I would then read appropriate psalms for my situations. I also have some Dr Hernandez sachet powder which I may incorporate. Does this sound like it would be alright?

Thanks xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, maria84,
I love your ideas!!
Additionally, I think you ought to do both the honey jar and the doll baby.
Also, have you considered working closely with one Saint?
Maybe look at the page on Saints and see who appeals to you. Make a little altar and establish a relationship. Then,, later, get assistance.
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
You might also want to consider an Ancestor alter and work with those who love you
I pray that everything works out for you. I want to see you succeed.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

I will definitely be taking your much appreciated advice! I am just going to look at the link for the saints that you recommended. I have everything I need to make my doll baby and my honey jar, I just need to research how to write a petition and name paper as I know how to do them for love/reconciliation honey jars, but not for work that only involves one person. For today until everything else is ready, I'm just going to place a photo of me and some of my hair in the center of my candles.

Thanks again Miss Aida you are always so kind and helpful! I really do appreciate it! x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, maria84,
Let us know how that works out (although I usually always see excellent results with this)
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”