Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

plex wendy

Re: Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 am

My brother is spreading lies about me, making every one in the family hating me; they all believe his lies! He is pretending that he has hacked my mail account and is showing them false mail where I am saying very bad things about them. They were not talking to me for months, and I didn't know why, then my mom told me what was going on. She's been defending me all this time, but they don't want to trust her. I have four brothers, all married with big kids, and we used to be very close. I just want them to know the truth and see how bad he is. Any suggestion? I know he is not using any magic, so I am not sure a mirror box would work on him, and I have only a picture of him.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Punctuation, spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

I would recommend Stop Gossip to shut your brother up and Clarity for your relatives to see the truth in the matter. The easiest thing to do would be to get a vigil candle for each. Lucky Mojo vigil candles are dressed with herbs, oils, and prayer.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

thank you,I am going to order the candles, it is easier for me because there are already dressed... thanks a lot...

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 pm

You also might want to give the Stop Gossip Spell Kit a try!

SPL-KIT-STOP
Stop Gossip Spell Kit
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

mcmirabella

Unread post by mcmirabella » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello Friends,

I have a sibling that has pure hatred in her heart for me. She seems to have some kind of spell working against me whereby most people I meet/know start to dislike me. All of my family members don't like me anymore. My neighbors don't like me and acquaintnances i meet don't like me. I am saddened by it. I was not invited to the holiday festivities so I was alone over the holidays. I need to stop her from doing what she is doing. Help!

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Get a reading, first and foremost, so you can find out what it is that she is doing.

I'd suggest some cleansing with the 13 herb bath

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

or some other uncrossing work and then a add a healthy dose of stop gossip

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

As for clearing up the mess, try working some peaceful home and/or reconcilliation on your family, or at least the most influential members. The others will fall back into line once you have gotten them back to you. Also, protect yourself.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

On top of the good advice you've been given, it sounds like you may need some kind of Fiery Wall of Protection products for your home and for yourself, like wear some on your body.

Love Me products could also be added to help get your family members back into a loving groove with you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Start with some cleansing, first, and then protect yourself. After that, you should be able to do some good with Attraction products. And reconciliation, too, since you're trying to re-attract people you've known for a long time.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

The Stop Gossip Conjure sounds just like what I need. My place of work is toxic!!!! So are a lot of my co-workers who work there who gossip, lie, and spread rumors. I would like to know for this Stop Gossip conjure if its more than one persons name ,, Would i need to do tons of Different Stop Conjure spells? or can I carve into the Candle Everyone gossipping about me at work. Please Kindly get back and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.. Ty! :D Lisa

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 am

Hi lisagirl1,

When working with a Stop Gossip honey jar to put an end to deception, lies, and false stories that are causing friends or family members to turn against one you, you can carve all of the targets into candle or write their name onto a petition paper. You could also write a more blanket statement such as ''Those who speak ill against me''. If you can, try and get hairs or handwriting samples and picture of the people in question to use as personal concerns. If any one particular person is specifically problematic, then you may want to address a specific working just for them.

If you get good results from this, then you are done, but if someone is still causing trouble, you may want to set a Separation candle on that person, to cause him or her to leave the workplace or the family without a fight.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

lme121384

Unread post by lme121384 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi I just want to know what to do. I live with my cousin, her husband, her five kids, two other cousins, their child, and my daughter. I know too many people lol. Anyway I recently had some charges on my bank statement and when I called the bank they said they would fix it and to go to the bank to get a replacement card. Well she needed another card also, but like I told her they would place a freeze on her old card so she wouldnt be able to use her card and I know she still had to use her card. Anyway when I went to the bank I received the replacement card that I could only use at the atm only. And because I'm at a new address I had to show id to get a address change & she ordered me a card. Well I noticed my cousin seemed pissed off when I told her yesterday although I know I mentioned it before and when the card came today she threw it to me on my bed and asked how she could order it online, then said smartly that she would go to a branch herself.

I am so tired of the flip flop attitudes and just need some advice. She asked me to move with her three years ago and the only reason Im still here is because I was in an auto accident, have not settled it yet, have no money and car needs to be fixed. Also I try not to ask her to keep my baby except the two times a week I donate plasma so I can buy for my baby. It seems as long as I have money its all good when I don't its problems and attitudes. I just need help and advice. Any will be appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

You need to work on attracting money and a job so you and your daughter can get your own place. You don't need someone messing with your bank account.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm

I am a confused. I would like to stop the gossip; my daughter had a best friend who betrayed her, now all she likes to do is talk bad about my daughter. Her boyfriend has joined in, and he is harassing my baby girl. Now what I want to do is simply shut her mouth; I want my daughter and her never to be friends again.

I understand the part about the candle. I know their names and birthdays, and I also know how to dress the candle. I want them to leave my daughter alone, never ever to exchange words with her including texting. I trying not to call the girls mother because I do not want to cause more problem for my daughter but drew the line when they called my dead husband a drug addict, which he was not. Please guide me I enjoy working my honey jar but this is something that I really need help in.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

You don't need a honey jar for this work. You need to dress a black candle with Stop Gossip Oil, Reversing Oil, and Separation Oil or light three vigil candles, one each for Stop Gossip, Reversing, and Separation.

Tell your daughter to block this girl's emails, texts, and calls too.

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks, she did yesterday, but the girl went to far today. When my daughter called me I walked to the girl house and spoke to her mother who was clueless and didn't understand why my daughter stop going over there. She only speaks Spanish and the daughter didn't want her mother to know what was going on so she only spoke English, me I spoke Spanish. Honestly we resolve nothing and I know things will get worst so I told my daughter to be alert at all times, and that I would fix it.

I will buy the candles tomorrow and start the work,is there a pslams that I recite after prayer. I usually use 23.

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 pm

forgot to asked when burning my candle when is the best time.

thanks

Spiritworker

Unread post by Spiritworker » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but a long time reader. I've run into a strange incident and need advice and/or professional opinion from the board.

I came across the Narcissism mirror spell on another thread and knew it was exactly what I needed in a current problem I'm having with my sister who exhibits this kind of behavior, much to the detriment of everyone around her, especially all close relationships. She uses and manipulates me and my aging parents and abuses her lovers. She is my only sibling and we used to be best friends until I couldn't close my eyes to her worsening treatment towards me. We are not on good terms right now, and I wanted her to see her behavior for herself, as I think it will help her. She is the kind of person who will and does engage in self-examination, but is in serious denial about many things right now. She's very insecure. I figured the narcissism spell, followed later by healing work, could help.

I started the first candle session yesterday, but used a white woman candle instead of a white skull, anointed with Clarity Oil, inserting pins into the candle's head. Well, late last night I had terrible insomnia (something I rarely experience) and I found myself going through all sorts of negative feelings I normally don't experience: disgust with my life, feeling alone and disliked, crying, misery, etc. Then it ended abruptly and I feel asleep.

Today I woke up feeling tired, obviously, and then experienced the worst and longest migraine headache which I couldn't get rid off. These are not new to me, but they are not something a short nap can't fix for me, but not this time! The whole day was lost to this headache. At first I assumed I was just over-tired, but now I wonder if this was more than a coincidence.

Nothing like this has ever happened before, but I've never done energy work on a blood relative before, and my sister and I do share a close connection, of sorts. Could this energy have reverberated back to unto me, or perhaps I was picking up on her feeling the effects of the work?

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? I've only done one session and have a long way to go. I don't want to feel that sick, for last long again. :(

Many thanks,
Spiritworker

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Spiritworker,

The feelings you experienced would go a long ways (if they're your sister's) to explaining why she's so self-destructive toward others. Have you considered putting up some protection work for yourself while you do the work on your sister? Give it a try and see if it helps. Regular cleansing baths throughout may also give you a hand.

I'd also surround the work with bay leaves as it may leave her somewhat more unawares of what you're doing.

At worst, if you find that the symptoms continue despite all of the above, get her personal concerns and then consider having the work done by a Professional Rootworker instead of undertaking it yourself.

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:06 am

Spiritworker,

What you did was not "energy work." It does not "reverberate." It was an old-fashioned African American hoodoo folk-magic spell.

Energy work is done with no physical accoutrements -- no candles, pins, mirrors, roots, herbs, oils, floor washes, or spiritual supplies of any kind.

Hoodoo, on the other hand, is magical spell-casting performed with fetishes, curios, and spiritual supplies. The anthropological name for it is folk magic, but we call we do by a number of colloquial names -- spiritual work, a job of work, tricking, throwing for, root-working, root doctoring, laying roots, laying tricks, helping, hoodooing, jinxing, crossing, uncrossing, blessing, et cetera.

So, what you did was to hoodoo your sister with a well-known and old-school trick that forces a person to see his or her faults and take them to heart. As such, this is a form of anger-based but justified attack on the person's world-view. It is not a curse, exactly, but definitely an assault.

Now, it so happens that we also have a couple of colloquial terms for what happens when a spiritual assault on another's person is not only defended against but also sent back to the sender -- we call that reversing or turning the trick. The fact that we have names for this phenomenon indicates that we are familiar with it. That is, it happens often enough that we have developed terminology to describe it.

So, now that you know a little more about hoodoo, i can answer your questions and you will understand my language.

1: "Could this energy have reverberated back to unto me, or perhaps I was picking up on her feeling the effects of the work? "

It looks to me like your sister turned the trick back on you. If you were not praying this as a justified case, you ought to have been.

2: "Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again?"

You should work shielded. Set up some protection for yourself in the four corners of the room, such as salt or Bay leaves or some nails pointed outward. (See the sub-forum on cursing for suggestions on working against a protected person.) Bathe and cleanse afterward. (See the sub-forum on cursing for suggestions on cleansing and protection after doing dark work.)

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am

sexyboriqua70,

Go to the part of the forum that deals with Spirituality, Magic, and Divination and look for the several threads on TIMING. There are several ways to time your spell and you should learn about them all, not just ask for a "rule" for this one spell.

We have traditional options to time our work by the moon sign, moon phase, day of week, time of day, season of year, astrological aspects, time of clock hands, by "need," et cetera. You will learn a lot if you read those threads and the links that are given in them to web pages about timing.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Spiritworker

Unread post by Spiritworker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Thank you, Aura, those are great suggestions which I will give serious thought.

Miss Cat, thank you also for your suggestions, I will definitely be protecting myself in future. If we are speaking along the lines of correct hoodoo reference, however, isn't it true that in order for someone to reverse work on the sender, you have to actually DO something? My sister would not have done rootwork of any kind, I can promise you. And even if she did, she would not have had the time to acquire materials or even research what might be happening because this all happened in under 24 hours of starting the work. So I do not think this is a case of reversal, unless there are other, subconscious, indirect ways of doing so, in which case I would like to know for knowledge sake.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Spiritworker,

Folk-magic is not a set of game-systems or rules whereby people only play bridge against bridge players or tennis against tennis players. You may be throwing a conjure spell against someone and they may reverse it back by virtue of Taoist folk magic or pleading the Blood of Jesus. The thing is, if she is sensitive and felt attacked, all she needed to do was to call upon the Most High to shield her and turn the trick.

For the sake of knowledge, here is one such way to reverse a curse (or slander), the recital of Psalms 101 (there are others as well):

Psalms 101

[1] I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
[2] I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
[3] I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
[4] A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
[5] Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
[6] Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
[7] He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
[8] I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
catherine yronwode

Spiritworker

Unread post by Spiritworker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 pm

That is good to know, and very useful. Many thanks!

Spiritworker

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm

G'day from Australia.

My 11.5 year old daughter is experiencing some difficulties in her class.

My daughter doesn't have siblings & we don't see a whole lot of her cousin, who's about her age, because my sister is always busy. She’s had “E” as a friend for 2 years now, & although they don't have every single interest in common, they were friends.

This year, I had her over & made a mistake when I took her out to dinner with my husband & daughter. The restaurant where I made the booking didn't seem to have recorded our booking & I found the service staff to be rude & unhelpful. I became a little angry & said a few expletives (in front of my daughter & her friend “E”) & we went elsewhere.

The next day, “E’s” mother came to pick her up & I explained the situation, with regret. Her mother, who is a nice lady, seemed okay. I then showed her an email that my daughter had received from one of her classmates, regarding a project my daughter was working on, & stated that I felt it almost appeared a little vindictive towards my daughter. “E’s” mother then stated that this other classmate was actually quite nice. My daughter did say that she felt a little embarrassed & held a conversation the next day during lunch with “E” about 'how weird my mum is'.

I then went on & did a name paper 'freezer' spell on the girl in the class whom I felt was acting a little bossy towards my daughter, mindful of the fact that I emphatically DO NOT want to harm this child, just to allow her to modify her behaviour towards my daughter.

My daughter has since stated that it worked, because she’s since worked on another project with this girl.

A new girl (“A”) arrived at the school late last year, & “E”, my daughter & her bonded, although “E” & my daughter are in the same class & “A” is in another class. “A” seems very nice, as does her mother & her mum explained that she left her last school because of “cliquey-ness” with friends.

Now it seems as if “A” & “E” have really bonded & my daughter is the 'third wheel'. She says that she feels "dumped" & I've spoken to both of the mothers about this. “A” apparently feels that she’s done something wrong by my daughter, as she’s not speaking to her & “E” isn't speaking to my daughter in class either.

The teacher sat down & tried to get them to talk, & my daughter did say that she feels left out. We have booked for our daughter to go to a good private school in 2 years time, the same as “A” & “E”, but my daughter now feels that she doesn't want to attend that school. My question is:

(1) Would sweetening jar work be okay to do - one for my daughter &”E”, and a separate one for my daughter and “A”. I don’t have hair, nail clippings or hand-writing of these other two girls, only pictures. I just want them to be all happy and sweet to each other again – what colour candles and which oils/herbs shall I purchase?

(2) Would sweetening work also be a good idea to try and get my daughter closer to her cousin so that she at least has some family in her life apart from her grandparents?

(3) I realise and know that my daughter probably needs some counselling to assist her with this, as she does take things to heart. What can I do to improve her relationships with friends, help her not to be affected as much – eg would a skull spell help? If so, which herbs, oils, etc shall I purchase?

4) What kind of herbs, oils, powders, sachets, etc can I do to assist my daughter with the idea of opening herself up to different types of friendships, etc and becoming more popular, also what kind of oils, herbs, etc would allow her to focus more on schoolwork, sports, etc and less on the girlfriend thing?

Thanks for listening.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

You can use Attraction for new friends and Crown of Success to help her succeed in school. She needs to expand her circle of friends, not just focus on E.

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks Mama Micki - would a sweetening jar spell, with candles on top rubbed with "Attraction Oil" be the best way to do this?

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks Mama Micki - would a sweetening jar spell, with candles on top rubbed with "Attraction Oil" be the best way to do this?

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

My child just started a new school and doesn't know a soul. She is literally starting from scratch. There is a thread on here about "school supplies" and I remembered reading about putting a touch of cinnamon sugar on her heart to make people be sweet to her. I have also put a tiny bit of Attraction Oil on her feet before she puts on her socks with prayers that she will attract good friends and good luck wherever she goes. Also, I dabbed a touch of Bewitching Oil on her praying that even if they couldn't figure out WHY they liked her, the new kids at school would be fond of her and kind. Thus far, things are getting better every day. :)

You know, sometimes people drift apart ... it is normal. Plus, pre-teens are beginning to have hormones flowing and are feeIing weird in general. It is a normal time for friendships to shift and change. I agree with the other folks who think you should help your girl expand her circle of friends. Reach out to new people. Try the Attraction Oil at least and be specific in your prayers as to what you want to attract to her. Get her to try the "honey on your face" thing talked about on this forum as it will cause people to be sweet to your daughter ( and give her skin a nice glow). Tell her to smile, because she will have new people looking at her and talking to her. Sometimes when one thing ends, it is to make room for something even better in your life. ;) Good luck!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Aphrodite_Moon,
You could have the Attraction Candle set. That's an excellent idea. So is the sweetening jar.
Moon Breath has excellent advice also (both practical and magical).
And, of course, the Crown of Success that Mama Miki suggested.
So, you have an array of choices that will help your child.
I wish her all the best. It's just sometimes so hard for children to fit...
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks everybody, I will place my order immediately for some more lovely products!!

brthrchristopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Aphrodite_Moon wrote: (3) I realise and know that my daughter probably needs some counselling to assist her with this, as she does take things to heart. What can I do to improve her relationships with friends, help her not to be affected as much – eg would a skull spell help? If so, which herbs, oils, etc shall I purchase?
For this particular area you would want to focus on King Solomon Wisdom products, and also Clarity oil. Both help the mind to be wise and make clear decisions. I would lean towards King Solomon Wisdom more right now as it could work two things at once a) help her to understand friendships better and maybe help her navigate the social world at school b) it would also help her school work, studies and performance.

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Thanks everyone - you've been a great help and I can't wait to purchase some more delightful, beautiful, "magical" bottles from Lucky Mojo!! Now can I ask one more favour please? I've been searching for the "love to learn" spell and cannot seem to locate it - can anyone here please inform me as to where it might be? Also I've searched for the "honey face" spell, but cannot seem to find it. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am

Hi, Aphrodite_Moon,
Maybe another moderator knows where they are.
In the meantime, here is an array of spells and you might be able to find them here. www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I'm so sorry that I was unable to find them for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 pm

I found it! And what a flattering request -- you'll see why when you click on this link :)

spell-casting-to-help-a-child-to-succee ... ml#p120491

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 pm

I finally found the thread with the "honey bath" or as I remembered "honey on your face" spell. I have used it on my face before meeting certain people with good results.

sugar-scrub-and-honey-bath-questions-an ... f31c3a886b

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Miss Michaele and Moon Breath,
The 2 of you are Wonder-Wizards!!! And wonderful people!!
I can't believe that you both spent all this time looking for those links!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou all so much. I wish to express my tears of grattidue to you all for helping me through this situation.

God bless,

xxx

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 pm

..And I wish to say thankyou for making such delightful products, with the amazing, colourful artwork and packaging. My daughter is an art buff and we adore the labels!

Venu
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Venu » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 am

I have a situation a woman approached me with: her adult daughter has become angry with her after she, the mother, had to set limits with her and wasn't able to help her as much as in the past. In retaliation, the adult daughter is now refusing to let her mother see her grandchildren, and has even gone to the point of telling her children "your grandmother doesn't want to see you anymore." My first impulse was to recommend a "stop gossip" honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ossip.html) with candles dressed with Stop Gossip and Reconciliation Oils, but now am wondering if a reconciliation or peaceful home honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html) would be more appropriate. Suggestions?
Venu Carney #1787GA

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 am

Good Morning, Venu,
I think your second choices are much more sound.
And have you done a reading on this lady to see what the problem really is? Always 2 sides to each story.....just sayin'...
Take care and have a great weekend
HRCC Graduate #1631

humblebee7
Newly Registered

Unread post by humblebee7 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem with a friend and i really hope someone can help me. I have a friend which is a bit complicated. She is nice in her own way. But what's bothering me is, since i once offer her my help in her cleaning job(cause she was always moaning that she has pain) it became an obligation. That means when i'm sick and can't come she doesn't go or she uses someone else to help her do the job. The owner of the office knew that i was helping her but i'm not his employer. She's always taking advantage of me. I always get depressed abou this and tried to tell it to her. She got mad and we didn't have contact for 3-5 monthy until she sent me a message that she needs my help for her cleaning job and it will be 1-2 a month(before it was every week). So i said okay. But it didn't took amonth and she started moaning and complaining that she have pain and can't do it all alone. So what i did is helped her. The problem iy she's doing this since 3 years now. I have enough and i'm always getting depressed and stressed about this. I'm doin most of the job for less money and she earns more than she actually should(she writes 4-5 hours work that's been done in 2 hours).

Honestly i just want her to do her job alone and stop taking advantage of me. I'm so desparare. Is there any thing i can do to make her stop?

Thank you very much for your help

Humblebee7

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi humblebee7,

This may sound harsh, but for starters you may well need to evaluate if you really need this person in your life and if not, learn to say no and cut them away for good. Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Crucible of Courage and Separation products are good choices to help you perform that assessment and then take action based on your conclusions.

The following links will bring you to informational pages on those products with lots of useful spell ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Blessing.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Before I read aura's response, I thought, "just say no"... so I read on...actually there is nothing wrong with your friend, and at this point, she is who she is....actually, I would not consider her 'a friend' at all. humblebee7, you deserve A FRIEND not a person who is taking your kindness for weakness. Follow aura's advice...great advice and stick to your guns.

On a personal note, I have there before, and glad I let them go...but I have a helping type of attitude as you do. Chin up...and "just say no" ...and follow the advice given.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Venu
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Venu » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I did do a reading and, of course, there were issues on both sides. :) So considering that, the latter two do make much more sense! Much appreciated!
Venu Carney #1787GA

hyacinth99

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite sure how to go about this and I suppose I'm seeking advise. I have an annoying family member who is stressing me out because they are constantly competing with me. I accomplish something, they go out and do the same thing, but better. Then they like to show off to me and the family and I'm quite stressed about it. They don't deserve all of the financial success they have gotten because they are a crummy person and I've worked my butt off to get where I am. I am stressed about it and I feel like they are always trying to one me up and show off to the family that they are better than me. Any suggestions? To I get rid of their negativity? How?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Good Evening, Hyacinth99,
I am so sorry that this is happening. I went through this for decades with my family. It's such a shame that people are like this. And it's so upsetting that people have this horrible trait.
I'm thinking about Cast off Evil. That's a pretty good start www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
And you might also want to try other spells to help you. This thread provides some posts that talk about jealousy.
search.php
I had browsed this page myself and also like the anti-evil eye for people such as your family member. It could be the source of your stress: www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 am

My advice is to ignore this person and work on your own success and prosperity. Use Wealthy Way, Prosperity, and Crown of Success. If he or she just won't shut up, you can try Stop Gossip.

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Everyone,
I am having a lot of problems with my sister. She is trying to create a rift between my parents and me and my son. She has a VERY mean and cruel streak, and in addition to spewing vitriol about me and my son to my parents, she is also blackmailing me. She is self-righteous and has a superiority complex. I honestly just want her out of my life and to extricate her from mine and my son's relationship with my parents. Unfortunately, she lives about a mile from our parents in Florida, while I live up in Chicago. So she can literally go over to their house every day, and I see them maybe once every three years or so. She is being very destructive and there is not a lot I can do to counteract it given my distance from where they all live. I emailed my dad and asked him not to talk to her anymore about me or my son, but I don't know if my parents will respect my wishes. I am afraid that I will soon lose my family if something is not done about her.

I know I need to do some cleansing and protection work, but this situation has become one in which I need to take some action against her now. I've thought maybe a mirror spell, or stop-gossip, or something. I think the situation calls for something with strong and swift action. She has no interest in anything spiritual, so I know that she is not using any kind of tricks against me. The situation is escalating and could really blow up if I don't take care of it asap. I would also like to know which saints or lwas are helpful in these types of situations.

Please help! Thanks, Rene

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

Hello Iprene,

I can not speak to which saints to appeal to and lwa's are not really a part of hoodoo so there may not be a lot of info available on them at this forum.

But I think the stopping gossip work is an excellent idea along with the cleansing and protection work. You might also put your parents, your son and yourself in a sugar or honey jar to keep them sweet to you as well. Do a sort of two pronged approach by sweetening your parents and stopping up your sister. You might also consider working with a professional on this one.

Stop gossip info can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Honey Jar work can be read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To find a proffesional check out the AIRR site: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I hope this is helpful and I am sorry you have to deal with a sister who is bad mouthing you.

Peace~

Nathen

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

I wanted to post an update to my situation. It is evolving quickly. My dad responded by saying he was not going to get involved and we need to stop fighting. So I am ok with that. But he also said that because of my sister, my son and I are not welcome to come to Florida to visit. I think it is terribly unfair. So I emailed him back and asked him to reconsider. I also asked that maybe he and my mom could come up to Chicago to visit us instead. They take SEVERAL trips a year all over the world, so it is not an issue of money. I don't know how he is going to respond, but I suspect it will be with another excuse. And I still need to do something about my sister. Since she lives so far away I was thinking maybe a mirror spell to send her negativity and bad influence back to her. My parents are elderly and I do not know how much time they have left. My son REALLY wants to spend some time with them and is very hurt by this situation. I'm also still interested in knowing which saints or lwa would be good to work with in this matter. Thanks.

hyacinth99

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks! This has all been helpful! I'm going to work on myself :) Crown of Success sounds perfect!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello, Iprene,
I am so sorry that this is happening. How terrible is this? And your poor son.
I think the advice that Natstein gave you is very good.
Also, the mirror box is a good idea.
I would also try some freezer spells: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html <--they work very nicely.
And, my very favorite: www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html <--this spell kit has everything you need with all the instructions. It would help a lot.
Good luck to you . PLEASE keep us posted.
Take care.
Hope your New Year is better
HRCC Graduate #1631

hyacinth99

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi

Just to add about my family members being flashy, I had a reading about them and the reader said that their wealth is very important to them, it's their ego boost and that it all comes from a very sad place, and most importantly that they are not going to change. I really want them to stop. I don't want my children seeing that greed and jerkiness. It's really ugly. What can I do to make them stop being so flashy with money? Is there anything to do to stop all of their financial luck, which they don't even deserve? They are just so negative it's making me ill.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Hyacinth99,
It would be prudent to follow Mama Micki's EXCELLENT advice.
OR you may want to talk to a root worker and have them perform a reading and see what the problem is. Then, they can assess whatever spells are needed.
Find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

San_Miguel

Unread post by San_Miguel » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi, I was wondering if there's a spell I can do to stop my boyfriend from telling his mother & sister everything we do. We have a baby together & my bf spends the weekends with me at my house & every time he goes back home his mother & sister always ask him question about me & my family, & ask about what we do or talk about. I don't like his mother & sister because they are always doing black magic to me & my family, & is doing stuff to break me & my bf up. We are trying to move in together & every time they know about our plans, his mother do stuff so it won't happen. & other question, what can I do to break him from his mother & sister since they have him under a spell & like to control him a lot. My boyfriend always has to tell his mother everything like if he can't think for him self. Thank You!

P.S please write everything in detail since I'm new at this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, San Miguel,
I have merged your post to a subforum which deals with most of the problems. Please take a look at what others have suggested.
In addition to the spells on this page, I think I would also perform a spell to stop gossip just to get your boyfriend to stop talking.
Here's a page for you to look at: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

San_Miguel

Unread post by San_Miguel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida, :D I just saw this so I'm going to read it & do my homework

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 am

Hello all my name is Brownsugar and im in need of help with my evil sister. My mother passed January 2013. My mother.and sister ain't spoke in 10 years.She didn't like mommy, but she want mommy house,and land.
. Now she come around trying to kick my nephew my mother raised from a baby,my daughter, and I out my mother's house. My sister own 3 houses she dont need mommy's house but she's miserable. , and bitter, and she want me to suffer for having what she was to mean to keep a mother i loved dearly I work pay all the bills,and took good care of our mother. Today instead of getting my car fix i got to pay a lawyer to keep the house., I want her to leave us alone, and completely out our life never to return. PLEASE!!!I Any help a.s.a.p will be GREATLY AAPPRECIATED. I want her greed to bring her down on her down on her knees...
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

brthrchristopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:17 pm

HI Brownsugar,
I would start with confusion products. Work on her and her mind so that she doesn't know which end is up, and messes up her every action to try and take the home and land. If she also has a lawyer, work on the lawyer as well, at least as far as any legal proceedings for you occur. You might also put her and her side in a vinegar jar.

For yourself, I would work to support your lawyer and yourselves so that any legal proceedings go in your favor. Court Case products are a good. A sugar jar to work on any judge that oversees that case, as well as any other legal personnel (court clerks, legal assistants, paralegals etc...) so that everything goes smoothly in your favor. Perhaps using some influence oil on people that could be related to the case as well, to win them over to your side.

After you confuse your sister up good, you could go a step further. Jinx oil, or Double Cross, or Crossing oil so stymie her efforts and perhaps bring her down a notch or two. Actually, I think a good one while working the court case would be "I can, You can't" Knock her down and bring yourself up.

You might also do some protecting and securing work on the property. Drive railroad spikes into the four corners of the property. You might add some further protection to keep her, or anyone sent by her, off the property or away from it. If she comes to visit you, when she leaves, put some salt, black pepper and red pepper in her foot prints (tracks) as she leaves, to discourage her from every returning again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Brownsugar brthrchristopher describes a complete program for your troubles. I just want to add:
brthrchristopher wrote:You might also do some protecting and securing work on the property. Drive railroad spikes into the four corners of the property. You might add some further protection to keep her, or anyone sent by her, off the property or away from it.
You could sprinkle a line of brick dust over every pathway leading to your property, right at the property line.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”