• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Spells Worked Against Siblings Who Will Remain in the Family

Spells Worked Against Siblings Who Will Remain in the Family

Unread postby mcmirabella » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello Friends,

I have a sibling that has pure hatred in her heart for me. She seems to have some kind of spell working against me whereby most people I meet/know start to dislike me. All of my family members don't like me anymore. My neighbors don't like me and acquaintnances i meet don't like me. I am saddened by it. I was not invited to the holiday festivities so I was alone over the holidays. I need to stop her from doing what she is doing. Help!
mcmirabella

Re: Troublesome Sibling With Pure Hatred In Her Heart

Unread postby whistler » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Get a reading, first and foremost, so you can find out what it is that she is doing.

I'd suggest some cleansing with the 13 herb bath

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

or some other uncrossing work and then a add a healthy dose of stop gossip

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

As for clearing up the mess, try working some peaceful home and/or reconcilliation on your family, or at least the most influential members. The others will fall back into line once you have gotten them back to you. Also, protect yourself.
whistler

Unread postby preppieroots » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

On top of the good advice you've been given, it sounds like you may need some kind of Fiery Wall of Protection products for your home and for yourself, like wear some on your body.

Love Me products could also be added to help get your family members back into a loving groove with you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Start with some cleansing, first, and then protect yourself. After that, you should be able to do some good with Attraction products. And reconciliation, too, since you're trying to re-attract people you've known for a long time.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help regarding sibling energy work, please

Unread postby Spiritworker » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but a long time reader. I've run into a strange incident and need advice and/or professional opinion from the board.

I came across the Narcissism mirror spell on another thread and knew it was exactly what I needed in a current problem I'm having with my sister who exhibits this kind of behavior, much to the detriment of everyone around her, especially all close relationships. She uses and manipulates me and my aging parents and abuses her lovers. She is my only sibling and we used to be best friends until I couldn't close my eyes to her worsening treatment towards me. We are not on good terms right now, and I wanted her to see her behavior for herself, as I think it will help her. She is the kind of person who will and does engage in self-examination, but is in serious denial about many things right now. She's very insecure. I figured the narcissism spell, followed later by healing work, could help.

I started the first candle session yesterday, but used a white woman candle instead of a white skull, anointed with Clarity Oil, inserting pins into the candle's head. Well, late last night I had terrible insomnia (something I rarely experience) and I found myself going through all sorts of negative feelings I normally don't experience: disgust with my life, feeling alone and disliked, crying, misery, etc. Then it ended abruptly and I feel asleep.

Today I woke up feeling tired, obviously, and then experienced the worst and longest migraine headache which I couldn't get rid off. These are not new to me, but they are not something a short nap can't fix for me, but not this time! The whole day was lost to this headache. At first I assumed I was just over-tired, but now I wonder if this was more than a coincidence.

Nothing like this has ever happened before, but I've never done energy work on a blood relative before, and my sister and I do share a close connection, of sorts. Could this energy have reverberated back to unto me, or perhaps I was picking up on her feeling the effects of the work?

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? I've only done one session and have a long way to go. I don't want to feel that sick, for last long again. :(

Many thanks,
Spiritworker
Spiritworker

Re: Help regarding sibling energy work, please

Unread postby aura » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Spiritworker,

The feelings you experienced would go a long ways (if they're your sister's) to explaining why she's so self-destructive toward others. Have you considered putting up some protection work for yourself while you do the work on your sister? Give it a try and see if it helps. Regular cleansing baths throughout may also give you a hand.

I'd also surround the work with bay leaves as it may leave her somewhat more unawares of what you're doing.

At worst, if you find that the symptoms continue despite all of the above, get her personal concerns and then consider having the work done by a Professional Rootworker instead of undertaking it yourself.

Blessings and Success to You.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Help regarding sibling energy work, please

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:06 am

Spiritworker,

What you did was not "energy work." It does not "reverberate." It was an old-fashioned African American hoodoo folk-magic spell.

Energy work is done with no physical accoutrements -- no candles, pins, mirrors, roots, herbs, oils, floor washes, or spiritual supplies of any kind.

Hoodoo, on the other hand, is magical spell-casting performed with fetishes, curios, and spiritual supplies. The anthropological name for it is folk magic, but we call we do by a number of colloquial names -- spiritual work, a job of work, tricking, throwing for, root-working, root doctoring, laying roots, laying tricks, helping, hoodooing, jinxing, crossing, uncrossing, blessing, et cetera.

So, what you did was to hoodoo your sister with a well-known and old-school trick that forces a person to see his or her faults and take them to heart. As such, this is a form of anger-based but justified attack on the person's world-view. It is not a curse, exactly, but definitely an assault.

Now, it so happens that we also have a couple of colloquial terms for what happens when a spiritual assault on another's person is not only defended against but also sent back to the sender -- we call that reversing or turning the trick. The fact that we have names for this phenomenon indicates that we are familiar with it. That is, it happens often enough that we have developed terminology to describe it.

So, now that you know a little more about hoodoo, i can answer your questions and you will understand my language.

1: "Could this energy have reverberated back to unto me, or perhaps I was picking up on her feeling the effects of the work? "

It looks to me like your sister turned the trick back on you. If you were not praying this as a justified case, you ought to have been.

2: "Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again?"

You should work shielded. Set up some protection for yourself in the four corners of the room, such as salt or Bay leaves or some nails pointed outward. (See the sub-forum on cursing for suggestions on working against a protected person.) Bathe and cleanse afterward. (See the sub-forum on cursing for suggestions on cleansing and protection after doing dark work.)

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells Worked Against Siblings Who Will Remain in the Family

Unread postby Spiritworker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Thank you, Aura, those are great suggestions which I will give serious thought.

Miss Cat, thank you also for your suggestions, I will definitely be protecting myself in future. If we are speaking along the lines of correct hoodoo reference, however, isn't it true that in order for someone to reverse work on the sender, you have to actually DO something? My sister would not have done rootwork of any kind, I can promise you. And even if she did, she would not have had the time to acquire materials or even research what might be happening because this all happened in under 24 hours of starting the work. So I do not think this is a case of reversal, unless there are other, subconscious, indirect ways of doing so, in which case I would like to know for knowledge sake.
Spiritworker

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:42 pm

Spiritworker,

Folk-magic is not a set of game-systems or rules whereby people only play bridge against bridge players or tennis against tennis players. You may be throwing a conjure spell against someone and they may reverse it back by virtue of Taoist folk magic or pleading the Blood of Jesus. The thing is, if she is sensitive and felt attacked, all she needed to do was to call upon the Most High to shield her and turn the trick.

For the sake of knowledge, here is one such way to reverse a curse (or slander), the recital of Psalms 101 (there are others as well):

Psalms 101

[1] I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
[2] I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
[3] I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
[4] A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
[5] Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
[6] Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
[7] He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
[8] I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Spiritworker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 pm

That is good to know, and very useful. Many thanks!

Spiritworker
Spiritworker

Unread postby lprene » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Everyone,
I am having a lot of problems with my sister. She is trying to create a rift between my parents and me and my son. She has a VERY mean and cruel streak, and in addition to spewing vitriol about me and my son to my parents, she is also blackmailing me. She is self-righteous and has a superiority complex. I honestly just want her out of my life and to extricate her from mine and my son's relationship with my parents. Unfortunately, she lives about a mile from our parents in Florida, while I live up in Chicago. So she can literally go over to their house every day, and I see them maybe once every three years or so. She is being very destructive and there is not a lot I can do to counteract it given my distance from where they all live. I emailed my dad and asked him not to talk to her anymore about me or my son, but I don't know if my parents will respect my wishes. I am afraid that I will soon lose my family if something is not done about her.

I know I need to do some cleansing and protection work, but this situation has become one in which I need to take some action against her now. I've thought maybe a mirror spell, or stop-gossip, or something. I think the situation calls for something with strong and swift action. She has no interest in anything spiritual, so I know that she is not using any kind of tricks against me. The situation is escalating and could really blow up if I don't take care of it asap. I would also like to know which saints or lwas are helpful in these types of situations.

Please help! Thanks, Rene
lprene

Unread postby natstein » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

Hello Iprene,

I can not speak to which saints to appeal to and lwa's are not really a part of hoodoo so there may not be a lot of info available on them at this forum.

But I think the stopping gossip work is an excellent idea along with the cleansing and protection work. You might also put your parents, your son and yourself in a sugar or honey jar to keep them sweet to you as well. Do a sort of two pronged approach by sweetening your parents and stopping up your sister. You might also consider working with a professional on this one.

Stop gossip info can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Honey Jar work can be read about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To find a proffesional check out the AIRR site: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I hope this is helpful and I am sorry you have to deal with a sister who is bad mouthing you.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lprene » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

I wanted to post an update to my situation. It is evolving quickly. My dad responded by saying he was not going to get involved and we need to stop fighting. So I am ok with that. But he also said that because of my sister, my son and I are not welcome to come to Florida to visit. I think it is terribly unfair. So I emailed him back and asked him to reconsider. I also asked that maybe he and my mom could come up to Chicago to visit us instead. They take SEVERAL trips a year all over the world, so it is not an issue of money. I don't know how he is going to respond, but I suspect it will be with another excuse. And I still need to do something about my sister. Since she lives so far away I was thinking maybe a mirror spell to send her negativity and bad influence back to her. My parents are elderly and I do not know how much time they have left. My son REALLY wants to spend some time with them and is very hurt by this situation. I'm also still interested in knowing which saints or lwa would be good to work with in this matter. Thanks.
lprene

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello, Iprene,
I am so sorry that this is happening. How terrible is this? And your poor son.
I think the advice that Natstein gave you is very good.
Also, the mirror box is a good idea.
I would also try some freezer spells: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html <--they work very nicely.
And, my very favorite: www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html <--this spell kit has everything you need with all the instructions. It would help a lot.
Good luck to you . PLEASE keep us posted.
Take care.
Hope your New Year is better
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends