Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Faith

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Faith » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm burning a red skull candle on top of my honey jar for my ex boyfriend. Everything is good between us, we communicate, hang out, he use to live with me but back at his moms since the break up going on 2 mths. It's been 2.5 wks since he spent the night. When comes over he doesn't stay long nomore than 3hrs and he won't spend the night. The last 2night he slept over he slept in the livingroom. I want him to stay, and move back in. I get mad when he doesn't stay and it causes a argument. I want him to change his mind about not giving our relationship a 2nd chance. But he's so stubborn, he said he's never being in a relationship ever again, it's wack. Love is fake, it's mind over matter, love is all mental, emotion... It doesn't need air to breathe. His whole concept of love is just wrong. He said that he loves me, and just wants to be friends. He said that he's only been in love once and that was when he was really young, and he's remembers being so hurt and and went crazy over this girl that didn't want him. So he said that he will never allow himself to ever feel like that over no woman again. But I beg to differ bc he was like that with me in the beginning lol. I just don't think he know what being in love is. I want him to feel how feel, I want him to constantly think of me, I want him to change his mind, always wonder what I'm doing who I'm with, I want him to dream about me, love me how I love him, I want him to be obsessed with me , go crazy over me like I'm going crazy over him. I'm miserable without him Lol! So my question is can I use reverse powder to reverse what I'm feeling for him to feel? I put all the oils necessary for the skull, love, come to me, compelling , dominate, do as I say, controlling, confusion, reverse, stay, etc with love and saint martha dominadora powder. I wrote on the skull his name and my desire. I have his underwear tied in a knot under the his side of the mattress, I can't bury it in the back or front yard bc it's all cement. I'm trying to exhaust all the easy spells and candles myself first bc I go to a professional to get a stronger spell. I just think he scared to fall in love and he can't provide how a boyfriend should financially so he told me he doesn't deserve me bc of that. He's not ready. But I don't want so much time to go by that out of sight out of mind and I move on or he moves on and someone else may change his mind. Help me what should I do. I know he misses what we had. He could be teaching me a lesson. Idk he seems confused at times and other times firm in his decision.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello Faith:

First, I recommend you keep on with your honey jar. At least he's sweet enough to you to come around and hang out with him. Now you want to get him to have sex with you so you can collect his personal concerns; you'll get a better hold on him that way.

I also recommend you stop the confusion elements of the spell. Keep on with the Love Me and Domination if you wish but if you're confusing him he may be feeling that and not want to stay around that energy. I'd focus on sweetening him up. Get some Return To Me and Stay With Me powders, mix them up and dust your furniture with it, so when he sits on it he gets that stuff on him. Do you cook for him? If so, make him some spaghetti and tomato sauce and add some of your menstrual blood to it; it's the oldest love spell in the world :)

I'd also get a reading to see if he's ever going to return to you. I'd set a time limit on your work. Make a promise to yourself and pick a date. If he's not back with you and moved in by that date, you'll give up on him and move on. But definitely get a reading with a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:41 pm

In addition to the great advice MaryBee recommended, you may want to add some Reconciliation to your work. It is designed to put an end to any issues that caused you to be apart.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Lots of good advice already :)

Faith, here's a little prayer that evolved as I have done skull candle work for my clients:

"John Smith, Suzy Jones is the apple of your eye, your fountain of water of life. She is your birthday, your Christmas, your Paradise home. Rejoice in this fact; remember it always -- and REMIND HER."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Faith

Unread post by Faith » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:56 am

Miss Marybee thank you so much for you advice. In fact his favorite meal is spaghetti , however he likes to make it for me, so if I don't cook it and he does, I'm pretty sure I can sneak some of my menstrual blood in it. But do I just put it in there, or pray over it, special prayer or add something to it? What exactly would that do? Make him go crazy over me, come back & stay with me? Or just get him to fall in love with me? As far as the skull, I did put his pubic hair in it and hair my head and tied in a knot. But when I lit the skull candle I knew he was sleep so I just let it burn out til it was done bc he is one to sleep all day, and wake up for 3hrs and back to sleep...he just called we spoke for a hour not about us, when he woke and went back to sleep. Not much happened. He said he would call me back but didn't, that was thanks giving afternoon 5pm I haven't heard from him since, today is Saturday. Which is unsual for us. Towards the end of the skull, the flame got very high , my petition on the parchment paper which was melted into the hole at the bottom burned a little, but I stopped the paper from burning bc I didn't want my spell to not work bc it was burned. Should I do another one? Also my honey jar , has all of his concerns in them well just pubic hair, and dried up semen I cut from the towel he wiped it on. However , I forgot to blow life into the jar and I ran out of honey, so it's not filled all the way to the top just mid, I read that u are not suppose to reopen it or the spell breaks. Is that true? I cry every night, I can't sleep, bc I'm so use to sleeping/being with him everyday , all day , connected by the hip. We were inseparible, we both use to get separation anxiety. Now it seems like I'm the only one suffering. He says that's not true, he is to but dealing with it in his own way and he's not going to stress over it and neither should I and we are good, we will be alright. I'm so depressed, and make up scenarios in my head if I don't hear from him, I to the point where I sometimes stalk him, I never did that. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm doing a 5day bath cleansing, I'm on the 4th day... Hopefully I can get rid of all this neg energy then all the good engergy will come my way. I had a reading it wasn't bad or good just wasn't fully convinced/impressed, some thing's where not true... Thx again

Faith

Unread post by Faith » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:11 am

Thx so much Miss Michaele.... I remember that if I do a skull candle again;-)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 am

Faith wrote:my petition on the parchment paper which was melted into the hole at the bottom burned a little, but I stopped the paper from burning bc I didn't want my spell to not work bc it was burned. Should I do another one?
Any time you are unsatisfied with the quality of your work, you can ease your mind by repeating it. Don't tie yourself in knots worrying about infinitesimal details, though.
Also my honey jar , has all of his concerns in them well just pubic hair, and dried up semen I cut from the towel he wiped it on. However , I forgot to blow life into the jar and I ran out of honey, so it's not filled all the way to the top just mid,
Yeah, it sounds like that needs some fixing.
I read that u are not suppose to reopen it or the spell breaks. Is that true?
Mojo bags, yes; honey jars, no -- in fact I believe that a honey jar is the only kind of container spell that can be opened and readjusted (well, honey jars and nation sacks).
I cry every night, I can't sleep, bc I'm so use to sleeping/being with him everyday , all day , connected by the hip. We were inseparible, we both use to get separation anxiety. Now it seems like I'm the only one suffering. He says that's not true, he is to but dealing with it in his own way and he's not going to stress over it and neither should I and we are good, we will be alright. I'm so depressed, and make up scenarios in my head if I don't hear from him, I to the point where I sometimes stalk him, I never did that. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm doing a 5day bath cleansing, I'm on the 4th day...
When you're done with that cleansing, follow it up with some blessing and healing work for yourself. I was just reading one of Conjureman Ali's elegant spells, this one with violet leaves and Venus and Healing powders ...

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Hello All,
I am new here and I have spent the last day or so reading through the entire thread, and knowing exactly what I can/cannot do during a red skull candle spell.

I have made a honey jar spell a few months ago, filled with a used condom, petition paper, honey, cinnamon....i think that was it and i worked it, prayed to it, and after a while, i taped it up and threw it in the river so that it never leaks...

So apparently, it worked but now he only comes to me for sex mostly....and no matter how many times I tell him to away, or that I dont want this or ignore me, he always seems to come back...

I have gotten read and both readers told me he is in my destiny and so on and so forth...

I want to do a red skull candle spell today (wanning moon is tonight) but all I have on hand is a red skull candle and come to me oil

I plan on:
1) cleanse the skull with florida water and I read somewhere you can recite a psalm to also cleanse the candle, but I forget which, is it psalm 23?, anyone knows?
2) Carve the target's name and birthdate on the bottom of the candle (got this from StarsintheSKy) and on the skull itself, left to right, carve what I want the target to think of from his point of view (I, TARGET' NAME, miss MYNAME and cannot stop thinking about her. I want to spend time with her...etc)
3) Anoint the candle with Come to me oil, going upward and focusing on my intention.
4) place a petition paper underneath the saucer
5) repeat my petition outloud and light it up
6) speak to the skull, as if the skull is my target, and sweet talk/state what I want I him to think of (Ex. TARGETSNAME, you know you miss me and you cannot stop thinking about me....etc etc)

sounds good?

I plan on doing this for 20 mins each night at 11:30pm for 7 days

I plan on also starting a honey jar with a petition paper and his picture, but I need to get the items together.....for now, i want to start this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Good Evening, Desiree2014 ,
Wow! You really did your homework! Congratulations!!
Good plan....GREAT plan.
Only one thing: the new moon to the full moon is called: The WAXING moon!
Take care.
Very nice!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah I was about to edit that LOL I meant to type in waxing moon, not wanning.

Thanks. *fingers crossed*

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:44 am

I have a question regarding a Skull Candle ritual to compel an individual to think of me, when performing this type of ritual for seven days do I use 7 skull candles separately or quietly stop the ritual and continue on the next day? I don't understand how the whole seven day process works.

Thank you and I am very pleased with Lucky Mojo's products so far!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:49 am

Hi Pink Moon,

It's usual to burn the same candle in seven section, one section being burned each day, and then pinching out (never blow!) the flame between session.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Pink Moon

Unread post by Pink Moon » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Aura,

Thank you so much!

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi.

So, I see that people burn their skull candle usually for 15-20 minutes a night for 7 days and I'm finding it impossible/quite difficult to burn the entire skull in 7 days.

I've been burning it since Monday for about 20 minutes a night and today is sunday and it's not even 1/3 done LOL. just a big ol' circle on the head and hole. My flame is never low, always tall and strong. Is this normal? I'm thinking I just keep on lighting/praying every night for however long it takes to fully burn down the candle...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello, Desiree2014,
The flame is very good.
And, whatever you see fit for the candle is great. Sometimes, it takes a little bit of experience with a figural candle.
Just keep praying over it. Sounds like it's ok with that type of good flame
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tweetiepie3
Newly Registered

Unread post by tweetiepie3 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 am

Hi

wondered if I could have some input....I've been reading about skull candle work and would like to use this is my situation but don't really know what colour I should be using or oils to combine it with and the best way to do it etc etc

my situation, someone I had a relationship with last year has basically told me that she is intensely attracted to me (and this is a very deep connection as I feel it too) but because of her family situation her fears are extremely strong about even seeing me (as I think she knows it will start up again)....and she is the most stubborn person I have ever known (and is a leo which doesn't help!). She keeps saying she'll see me.....but doesn't and I would really like to have a chat about her whole situation. It drives me absolutely nuts. Obviously yes I would like to start things up again but would respect it if we couldn't - though I would like to have an equal friendship with her if this doesn't happen - at the moment its very one sided. I have had so many readings and all say about our soul connection and her fear is the only thing stopping her coming forward again. So my ideal objectives, remove her fear, get her to see me, hopefully reconvene things.

If It makes any difference this is a same sex relationship.

Any ideas/help greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Good Evening, Tweetiepie3
I apologize for the delay in answering you. I was going to answer you 2 nights ago but something came up and couldn't get back to the forum.
I would try an influence spell (also has information about your skull candle) www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
And, NO, same sex does not have any bearing on this type of spell. The only thing I see as an added bonus is that you can use Lavender oil for love with the same sex relationships.
It's great stuff!!!!! www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
Here is the link to color symbolism www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
I hope this helps.
Keep us posted. We're here if you need us
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tweetiepie3
Newly Registered

Unread post by tweetiepie3 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:37 am

ok thanks that very helpful, I think I would need something stronger too as she is extremely stubborn.

Is there anything specifically for removing fears.....as even though I know she has these thoughts about meeting me she just bottles out.......x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Good Evening, Tweetiepie3
Yes, there sure is!!!!!
www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Keep us posted!!
Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi Aura, could you please explain what you mean by "sections?" Do you mean timing-- or are you referring to actually burning a different physical part of the candle by somehow moving the wick around? THANKS!!!

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 pm

callmeladyluck

I know this question is for Aura but burning a candle in seven sections is basically burning the candle a little each night over the course of seven days (for example, 30 minutes each day and snuffing or pinching it out while holding your intention in your mind. It puts the work on pause. Relight it the next day)

Hope this helps =]

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Yes it does, thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:16 am

Hi callmeladyluck,

Desiree2014 is right on with her explanation! If you want to read about the procedure in detail, you can check out the informational page on working with candles in the Hoodoo tradition here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#dressing (the link is to the specific section on burning in sections, but the entire text is definitely worth your time).
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 am

So on my third day of the skull candle spell the target responded to one of my text messages however it was not a sweet loving response that I have been praying for, however he responded which is an improvement in some way as he just ignored me before, do you think this is because I need to be combining the spell with my honey jar work?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 am

Hi Conjureangel,

It's certain that combining several angles simultaneously often yields better results than a single-front attack. Depending on what you're doing with the skull candle (which oils, herbs and/or incense and how you're speaking to it), sometimes it can be a bit on the coercive side (particularly if there's any Follow Me Boy, I Dominate My Man, Compelling, Influence or E of B in there) which some people will respond to less than sweetly. So short answer, for a number of reasons - yes, do combine it with your honey jar work.

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi aura

I did use lm influence, fires of love, reconciliation, return to me, I dominate my man with deers tongue, ginger, rose petals, menstrual blood and rose thorns to pierce his thoughts. Yes I will attack from a sweeter angle too! Thanks aura I love it when you reply to my threads, such a talented lady <3 also can I just say how amazing the luckymojo oils are, I appreciate how much effort, care and hard work goes into making these wonderful oils! You guys work really hard and your products are worth every penny :)

Desiree2014

Unread post by Desiree2014 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Hey all.

Skull candle has been working great (so great that Im thinking about getting another skull candle but I'll let this one manifest itself after I have completed it). So, the back of the skull fell off but i'm curious to know that even though it's no longer a full skull, is the overall "skull candle spell" still there? I hope I'm making sense. I know that candles burn down, but would the influencing on the mind still get through? This my first figural candle spell.

I only have the bottom half of the skull now, no longer a full skull and today makes 3 weeks. I burn it every night for a couple of hours.

Gracias!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:50 am

Hi Desiree2014,

I think you answered yourself when you say that the candle has been working great. This usually means that all is well (that does not however mean you will necessary get full manifestation - you are however woring in the right direction). If you want to be certain on the meaning of the ''fallen back of the skull'' then you could get a candle reading and/or magical coaching session to confirm what's going on.

Keep it up!
Aura Laforest

MJP

Unread post by MJP » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi all!

I wanted to return to the forum for some feedback and to report my skull candle results.

I did a skull candle work on a guy I have been dating to get him to commit to me back in November. The work went great: strong steady candle burn, and I felt I did everything right according to what i have learned on this forum. Within a week of completing my work I have received several positive and pretty cool (unexpected) signs. However my "target" just broke up with me last week stating he doesn't feel I'm the one he's meant to spend the rest of his life with and he just doesn't think he loves me :o ... Completely the opposite of what I was putting in his mind during my nightly candle burning talks!
What should I do next? I have done a reading with a local psychic who told me "she doesn't see the end" of us (as in she can't see anything whether good or bad) and said it was really abnormal for her. She was pretty spot on with other things in this reading. Do I sit tight and wait to see if this situation reverses? Or do I accept this as the final work result? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Good Evening, MJP,
I'm sorry to hear that your target broke up with you.
You might want to try talking to one of our readers to see what the situation is and to see if more spell work (or different spell work) is required.
http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Additionally they can give you magical coaching and/or perform a spell with you.
At this point, it would be really difficult to answer your questions without a reading. But, if this were me, I would at least try another spell (considering that you had so many positive signs). You have nothing to lose.
Spell kits are excellent and have all the step-by=step instructions along with almost everything you'll need. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 am

I have a red skull candle I want to use on my target however I have no oils to dress my candle with but I do have sachet powders. Can I still work on my target without dressing my candle in the appropriate oil or can I dress it with powders?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Bella1108, you can use the sachet powders to dress your skull candle.

Best of luck!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi everyone,

I started a red skull candle spell yesterday to make a guy I've been friends with think of me romantically.

I wrote a petition and folded it and put the skull candle over the petition, I also engraved his name and date of birth on the candle before using some oils (Come To Me, Attraction and Follow Me Boy)

I spoke to the candle and let it burn until I went to sleep and pinched it off. Only today I was reading here. I was wondering if I make a hole in the bottom of the candle tonight to place his picture inside (I also have things he touched but unfortunately, no real personal concerns of his) would that be ok? Or should I continue as I was doing yesterday?

Bella1108

Unread post by Bella1108 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:46 am

Miss Phoenix
how should i dress the candles with the powders, i havent read anything on how to do it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Hello Lalyi,
That would be just fine.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I've made a hole in the bottom of the candle and added his picture then melted the wax over it.
The candle burnt out within a few hours, really really fast burn (it was only after pinching out the candle once the night before). And the guy I love who was the one I spoke to, called me the next day and has been showing a lot more interest since then. While not everything has yet come to pass, this certainly worked for me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Lalyil,
CONGRATS!!!!!
WOW !!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:54 am

Hello,
I recently did a white skull candle spell on my brother to get him to stop using drugs using cast off evil and ect.
Problem issssss, he is still using drugs for 1. 2, When i was doing the spell i would do it every other day thinking the longer i work on it the better (i did it for more than 9 days and plus the days i worked it wont back to back. It was more like an every weds and fri) Did i mess up by doing that? :?
Thanks for your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello, Arilover,
It isn't that simple to do a spell for a week and then for the addiction to just go away.
Magic is a facilitator. And these spells will help him but allow you a window to help him.
I think you did your spells fine. But I would have done this differently:
I would have started with the COMPLETE spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
After that, I would have started the spells you're doing and continue them (daily) while approaching him to get some professional help. This is the time that the magic starts working: and this is the time for you to approach him to get professional help and keeping away the evil that is the drugs.
Your spell would be ongoing while he is getting counseling until he is rehabilitated.
I hope this made sense.
He's very lucky to have you as a Sister. Not too many Sisters would go to the extent that you have for your brother.
You're a good person
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for your reply.
My brother is so very stubborn and doesn't think its wrong using "molly" when he's feeling bad. If i approach him he will get angry with me and start yelling.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, arilover16,
What about a family and friend intervention?
What about you yourself seeing a drug counselor to help you to help him?
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:55 am

Greetings all

I worked 3 red skull candles conseectively and I also blew cigar smoke and had his picture under my right foot while issuing commands. I did not really get the results that I wanted. I commanded that he re-invite me on a trip to meet his parents, that he calls me and apologises. He did none of these things. That was approximately 3 weeks ago. I have had a positive reading since and have been given the "green" light. I was advised to not use commands with him otherwise he distances himself even more. The trip is in the past now and I am looking for a marriage proposal and long term love partner relationship commitment. So my questions are as follows:

1) should I use the red or white skull to introduce thughts to him?

2) should I use coercing oils ( commanding, do as I say, tame) for the skull or should I switch to the love oils: return to me, love, attraction, come to me, irresistible, adam and eve etc ?

3) If its suggested that I use the love oils, should I still issue commands or should I use a loving, entreating voice like " call me sweetie, come back to me honey" etc ?

4) can I use a mixture of the coersive and love oils and issue commands or entreatments ?

My target is a macho guy who likes to feel that he is in control (Hah!!) and doesn't respond well to manipulation in the physical. I always make sure I am humility personified when I am with him, I thought I could be more aggresive in my work.

I am currently working a honey and sweetening jar and the worker said I should also start a sweetening bowl.

I eagerley look forward to your suggestions
Thanks in advance

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:33 am

Hi BlakPrincessUK,

1) red
2) You've been advised not to use commands as this induces more distance, therefore stay away from the coercive oils, herbs and products as they'll likely yield the same effect. Go with the love oils.
3) work loving, tell him how much you love him and how good to him you want to be, how you want to care for him, talk to him and listen to him. how you miss him and his smile, his gestures. tell him about the good loving you want to give him. you want to be his honey, his solace and his rest after a long day - not the nagging, ordering and demanding boss at work
4) I wouldn't. You've been advised against doing it already.

Keep in mind that you tend to catch more flies with honey than vinegar (and I've done the test with fruit flies at home - it's quite true), this extends to love work as well.

Overall, rather than work coercively, ask yourself if you really want to have to be humility personified in your intimate relationship: is this something that makes you feel good and that you can live with over the long haul? Just because you have the green light to bring someone back and can, doesn't mean that they're right for you or that you should. Even if you do succeed in bringing him back he'll remain his macho self, it's worth asking yourself if that's the type of man you want in your life.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

I believe they (cat, Conjureman Ali and Dr. E, may he rest in peace) were discussing this on the radio show Sunday. It might be good to go listen to. Basically, they were discussing the use of products for love vs. using products to command love. It was very interesting. Made me tweak some of my current work!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Aura
Thank you for your advice. I just wanted to make sure going forward. And you are quite right to ask if I can handle his masculinity and his need to be in constant control. I am getting much better at it. I have noticed that he softens up when I am submissive. And sometimes its nice to let the man be the "Man". I am learning so much from this forum. I thought coercive work could be applied to anyone. I now realise that love work should be adapted to the target's weaknesses and strengths. Maybe this is why some love spells do not work if the target is not well known to the caster and their success rate is low.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Really Candiijojo?? I will definently listen in. Thanks

jawannecia33

Unread post by jawannecia33 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:18 am

when using the skull what oils do i need to use and what oils do i also need for it to react quickly

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, jawannecia33,
Based on your other post regarding changing your boyfriend's mind and keeping him with you, I would suggest this: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
There are skull candle spells there
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:14 am

jawannecia33

I would caution you on the "need for speed". It will make you desperate and discouraged when you don't see immediate results. The effectiveness and speed of the work will depend on how far you are taking the target's thoughts away from his orignal thinking. It may take repeated attempts. The target may even sense the work being done and fight it.

Good luck to you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 pm

I agree with Blak Princess UK
Speediness is sloppiness. Your spells need to be preplanned, thought out, executed in a deliberate fashion, and must be done with patience.
Just my 2 cents
Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi there!

So I've just received my red skull candle from Lucky Mojo and am planning to start a spell/ritual this coming Friday.

My target is the guy I am currently seeing, let's call him N. He's a flighty type of guy and is prone to a wandering eye, I'm having trouble to get him to be exclusive. I'm hoping that his feelings for me would grow deeper and that he would enter into a fully-committed relationship with me.

I'm starting on honey jar this Friday as well.

With the skull candle, I'm going to do the following:

Stuff the candle (it's already hollowed out) with love herbs, his hair and a picture of him and a picture of me glued face-to-face with a dab of honey. I will dab sexual fluids in a five spot pattern on the pictures (his with his semen, mine with menstrual blood).

I will carve my name onto the forehead of the skull so I'm on his mind, along with other short commands like "I miss xxx", "I love xxx", "I want xxx and nobody else", "I want xxx to be my girlfriend", etc.

I will anoint the candle with 3 of the following oils:
Love Me, Come to Me, Follow me Boy, Bewitching, Commanding, Fire of Love

I will burn the candle at midnight (he goes to bed pretty early) every night for an hour or two for 7 nights, until it burns down.

While the candle is burning, I will talk to it, telling it things like "You miss me", "You want to see me", "You love me", "You want to be my boyfriend "you want to close your online dating account so we can be exclusive".

I will also burn some love incense and smoke the skull with the incense smoke as I talk to it.

I will bury the left-over wax and photos/hair in my front yard.

I have a few questions that I'm hoping someone here might be able to answer:

1. Do I have to carve his full name somewhere on the candle? If so, where?
2. What are the best combination of oils to use here? Would the commanding oil be appropriate here?
3. On top of placing the herbs in the cavity of the candle, can I also sprinkle some on the candle? I will be using Lucky Mojo's 9-herb Love herbs mixture.
4. Can I also write a petition paper and place it underneath the candle? Does it have to be "honey jar style" (names crossed in the middle, petition around the names? Or just a list of things I want him to think.
5. Do you have any other suggestions for this ritual?

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Queen - what you're doing sounds great and your questions are pretty much a matter of personal style. I like to carve the name on the bottom of the candle just for focus. The goal is that when you see this skull-- you see him. Oil wise-- I'd go for follow me boy, love me and bewitching. But you could use commanding with the intention that "you will no longer play around" "you will no longer be interested in other women." If it was me, I'd probably do a totally different skull for that later--but start with the skull that makes him really into you. Because chances are if he's SO into you-- he won't really want to play around anyway (hopefully). You can sprinkle some herbs on the candle. I like sprinkle them around the candle as well. I sometimes like to pour honey first and place the candle on top of it. You can put the petition under the candle of all the things that you want him to think and also have that list so you can read it out loud when you talk to him/skull. Some people like to work the candle for a few days BEFORE they light it. So they charge it with intention every day-- rubbing the oil upwards, speaking to it… and then when they light the candle-- that's when all these thoughts begin to hit him. Also, you might burn the love incense to conjure up the energy, but can also blow tobacco in the skulls face after you say each command.

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 am

Thank you Ladyluck :) Those are very good advice. I'm going to go with your suggestion and focus on the love part first, so I'll be using Love Me, Follow Me Boy and Bewitching oils. I've already started working the candle, carving thoughts onto it and anointing it with oil. As for the tobacco, I'm going to smoke the brand of cigarettes he usually smokes and blow the smoke at him.
Thanks again Ladyluck, you've been most helpful :)

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi there! I wanted to give you an update, I started the skull candle 3 nights ago so last night was the third night I lit it. On the first 2 nights, I had it lit for about 2 hours each night. Last night, I moved the candle into my bedroom so I could leave it burning while I was sleeping. I noticed that a knot had started to form on the tip of the wick at the end of the second night. Last night the knot was getting bigger and the candle burned very slowly. I had it burning from 2 am to 5:30 am this morning but it hadn't got much smaller than the day before. I was wondering if it's the knot that's causing the slow burn and if it means anything? I read on the Candle divination signs page that a knot usually means a stubborn situation. What's more interesting is that when I looked at it this morning, the knot is now splitting up on the tip, there's a white thing coming out the middle, it looks almost like an open flower (I'm not kidding I took a photo of it) o_O I'm really confused now.

Apart from that, there's nothing unusual. No smoke, the flame was always steady. None of the herbs caught on fire.

Can I cut the knot?

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Sorry about the double post - it won't let me edit my post anymore.

Not sure if it means anything but when I was asleep last night I had a dream where the candle flame went out. I freaked out. I woke up later and the candle was still lit.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Queen_of_Wands

Cut it if it worries you -- but many workers who "nudge" candles by correcting the wick will tell you that you can't really trust signs the candle leaves after that. You might want to pull a few cards once the candle has finished -- or whatever means of divination you prefer.

Assuming, of course, that you haven't achieved everything you desire by that time.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks MissMichaele,

I was reading the candle divination page on the LM website this morning and Cat says that she usually tries to fix things like this before it gets worse. I'll have to trim it tonight regardless, because this morning I was wondering what the white stuff in the centre of the knot was, I touched it with my finger and the knot crumbled, if I don't clean it up before I light it again, it'll be a black sooty mess.

On average how long do these skull candles burn? I got my skull candle from Lucky Mojo and it is roughly 3.5 inches tall. I've read through all 18 or 19 pages of this thread and I believe this question has been asked before I just can't seem to remember it being answered. Some of the posters here had their candle burn down in a matter of hours but I think in most cases the herbs or petition paper caught on fire which resulted in the candle to burn out much faster than usual. I've sprinkled the candle with herbs but most of it is now immersed in the wax and became part of the candle. After about 7 hours of burning the candle, the top 1/4 of it is gone. Is this normal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands ,
Figural candles differ in burn time.
As you had already stated, herbs also affect the burn time.
If I don't use any herbs and just dress the candle with oils, it takes mine anywhere from 1-2 days.
But, you are putting it out? That will greatly affect the burn time and difficult to predict
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:48 am

Thanks Miss Aida :)

I think I'm reading too much into this. You made a very good point that snuffing it out every night which is what I am doing would make a huge difference in burning time compared to burning it in one sitting, every time the candle is put out and relit, it takes a while for the wax to heat up.

Overall I'm quite happy with the way the candle's been burning, it's looking very clean at the moment. I just want to ask another quick question - I've been accompanying my skull candle (as well as my honey jar) with 3 tealight candles every night. What do I do with the tea light candle tins afterwards? I've been putting them in the trash along with the wick remain from the 4" altar candle for the honey jar every day and I was wondering if that would have a negative effect?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, Queen_of_Wands ,
I personally save my tins from tea lights (after I clean them). You never know when you might have unused wax that can be melted down.
The wick remains should be disposed of Hoodoo style: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”