Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Luck in Lottery Play

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Luck in Lottery Play

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am

Stop posting portions of your posts in caps. It is against Forum rules and is the internet equivalent of shouting.

There are people on this Forum at all levels of experience in magic, from those who are new to those with many years under their belts. I have been doing spiritual work for more than 30 years and have studied religion, philosophy, and magic since I could read.

The point I was trying to make is that coming here with an attitude of "I have more than a ton of knowledge" and stating that you just want to prove something to your clients will probably not encourage others on the Forum to respond to you. (Especially when you use an "evil" emoticon!)
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am

I did not com to you with an attitude. I did not come to this forum with an attitude. Yes there are others that are blessed with the knowledge of magic ,born with it or not .Why is it strange to you that people like us that ,yes, have great knowledge in this particular field to come to this forum with topics/questions . There are twelve of us gathered here now as I reply to you, that does not feel that anything that I have posted is offensive. Really we all have the same questions and some of us are feeling uneasy about working with someone close yo us. I am proud of the knowledge that I have and the rest of us are too. Everyone should be. I am quite sure that there are people that understand and they wont get offended by what I have typed already! ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 am

I'm not offended, just stating the facts as I see them.

If you don't want to work with a particular client, then don't. If someone wants you to work for free, simply state "I charge ____ per hour, ____ per job" or whatever the case may be.

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:55 pm

This is Dr.Snake .Queendee and I were just talking about this . Queen Dee was only calling things as she see's it. I will be joining and I want to call things as I see it. I see exactly what Queen Dee is saying. I thank her for letting me say this much on this, but I plan to join I have more concerns. :idea:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:09 pm

I was the "person who also took the course" who responded to your other query. You asked a VERY vague and broad question about "so many of our children being corrupted in the world today" and so I asked you follow-up questions to get a better idea of what you were referring to and the best way to help. You have still not responded. I am sorry if you feel I have insulted you in any way.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:17 pm

I have also taken the course Mrs. Yronwode offers. It was very easy because I already knew most of the the content.
Queen Dee, I think you were one of the first students to take the course! Did you eventually complete it?
Joseph Magnuson

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 pm

All moderators, whose names appear in green, have taken the Course. Dr. Snake, if you want to post here, create a profile.

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 pm

No, you have not offended me on anyway. The teenager :) that I was referring to is close to me and I come in contact with the child almost everyday.Only fifteen, very intelligent . I saw her on several occassions high from marijuana. Now I see that she is hoping in and out of cars. I also see that shee has alot of built-up anger .The people she is involved with are people that are on drugs,stealing,etc. I see great danger for her. She is very disrespectful to her mother and everyone else. I want to handle this case unknowingly to her mother. I see that she is being watched by detectives. Thank You so much for responding. No you did not offend me. I hope that I did not offend you. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

No offense at all. I just want to add that because the nature of this forum is Lucky Mojo Curio Company Product recommendation and their uses, a lot of people are weary of answering questions of a broader, magical, range.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:03 pm

queendee11 --

Nice to see you here, even though i'm not quite sure who you are.

If you are the "dee" i think you are, i have missed you and always wondered what happened to you -- and i sure hope that you someday will turn in the rest of your course homework and GRADUATE from the course, so that your name will shine brighter on the private Students List page with that completion.

But if you are ANOTHER of the "Dee " students (there are three in your area alone!) -- then either you are a course graduate and i'm super-proud of you ...or you are one who never turned in ANY homework, and i still have hopes that you will do that. LOL!

Okay, anyway, to your question. You asked about ways to speed up or maybe i should say goose up a gambling luck spell.

My first choices are

* Ginger -- it is HOT but it is spicy-hot, not burning hot like Pepper.

* Cinnamon -- it is HOT but sweet-hot and is alrady a money-attractant in its own right.

* Lightning Struck Wood -- it is HOT and EXPLOSIVE and FAST-ACTING and has ENERGY and is transformative. You only need a few shavings -- and i give away FREE Lightning Struck Wood to all of my students, so all you have to do is order something from the shop and ask for it to be included for free with your order.

* Gunpowder -- HOT and EXPLOSIVE and FAST-ACTING.It can be added to certain spells and blended with certain supplies for use in certain ways, but due to its nature, it cannot be used as widely as the above-listed items, for obvious reasons.

I hope this helps!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 pm

No Mrs.yronwode I am not the one . BUT I did graduate .I took the course because I never pass up a chance to learn more. I remember speaking with you twice.I will call you with my student ID#. I would not say that I did something and really did not do it. I am happy to hear from you again.

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Thank You Mrs.Yronwode for your advice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Aha! If you are the "dee" from your area who graduated, i do know who you are!

Nice to see you here!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm

So nice to have another graduate here on the forums with us. queendee11, you should use the Certified Practitioner picture to identify yourself as such! :)
Joseph Magnuson

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

Can I do this even if I have been in business long before I took the course? :?:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am

If you have graduated from the Course, you can use the Certified Practitioner avatar.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:03 pm

queendee11: Yes you can! It shows other users on here that you have, in fact, completed the course. That can be very helpful in certain situations, as far as telling where someone is with their knowledge of the items in question...especially working blindly as we do, behind a computer screen! :)
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Queendee -- the avatar just lets others know that you graduated from the course and therefore that you are not a newbie.

Getting back to our topic --

By far the most popular and best=selling of our luck products is Fast Luck Oil

OIL-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 am

Thank You, for that reply. It seems that some of the things that I post offended one or two people. I was not trying to do that. The statement that I made ( I have more than a ton of knowledge) was not meant to offend anyone. I am proud that I have all of that experience and knowledge . A family history of all kinds of magic that documented all the way back from the 14th century. I was born with all of my gifts and I still look forward to learning more each day. I feel that everyone should open themselves up to gain more knowledge. I am also happy that I took your course. I may decide to get the avatar. I enjoy helping people. Thank You again Mrs.Yronwode.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 am

Hi queendee11. No one was offended at all. The structure of the post and how it was presented raised some questions, though all is well! :)

This format of communication can be easily misunderstood--both by the writer and by the reader. We lose some important aspects of communication, such as tonality for example. Because of this, there is a new challenge to consider how what we are attempting to communicate is coming across the internet. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

adarsh
Newly Registered

Unread post by adarsh » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm

i bought lottery tickets and i want to know what to do to scoop the jackpot on 9 november 2012

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 am

Hi All
Greetings and love to you all....
I'd just like to add a positive note to your post if I may Kittynmoon...from a past experience of my own..
kittynmoon wrote:Part of the problem is you have thousands of people doing the same kind of work to win the lottery as well, so a lot of your own spells, etc are nullified from the start.
I too use to believe your comment was true... But when I was about to give up.. My Sister called me a loser,saying if it came to it would I give up so easily on life? She urged me to keep trying a little while longer... I listened to my sister, she said if you want something passionately enough, you can have it, spells etc., are used to enhance your passion, if you think negative with no energy, or passion, your result will be negative!
If your positive, enthusiastic, and energetic absolutely anything is possible, no matter how many
people, are doing it, as a truthful saying goes today for me tomorrow for you...

Love to all
Diamond13 8-)

BlessEli
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlessEli » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:05 am

Today , I will be sharing a binding spell for a Jackpot win.
I do practice wicca and Satanism or Luciferism and use talismans since 2007.
I will do a spiritual cleansing or Banishing Ritual Bath firstly with Dead sea salt with Eucalyptus, Ginger & Black pepper

Dead Sea Salts infused with aromatherapy oils
Banishing healing / completion problems with Eucalyptus,
Banishing health / financial problems Ginger
Banishing poverty / luck problems Black pepper

Secondly write out what you want from the universe

I Bind the (Place your game your playing) on the example 25th December 2012 (Date You Want To Win) with the power of Earth, So mote it be

I Bind these selected numbers e.g (1,2,3,5,6) for the (write lottery game name) till
25th December 2013 with the power of Water. so mote it

I Bind these main numbers e.g (1,2,3,5,6) for the (write lottery game name)l 25th December 2013 with the power of Air So mote it be

I Bind Lucky stars 01 02 for the (write lottery game name)till 25th December 2013 with the power of infernal Fire. so mote it be.

Light one White for spirit guides
Light one Red Candles for fast action,Mars tuesday game
Light one Black candles for super strength Saturn, Saturday Game
Light Green candles for wealth ,mercury Wednesday game
Light one Blue candles for justice. Saturn - Venus - Jupiter Saturday, Friday and Thursday game
Light one Purple for success.Jupiter Thursday game
Light one Yellow for increase Mercury ,Wednesday game

Visualize in pictures everything you have written down,till the candles burn out.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:26 am

Thank you for sharing. I did want to remind you that this forum is for traditional hoodoo and, more specifically, discussion of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company's Services and Products.
Joseph Magnuson

BlessEli
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlessEli » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:43 am

Thank you Joseph
I am aware that we are all practices of magic , dead sea salts are available via private labeling from Israel. If Nagasiva would line to increase his line of products he may do so, he reads all my messages because he is the administrator. Love and Light Mystic Eli

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 am

This is a forum to discuss Lucky Mojo products in their use in conjure. Other product lines are not discussed here. Lucky Mojo does carry Blessed Salt to purchase:

http://www.herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:41 am

BlessEli: As this was your first post, and you started with "I do practice wicca and Satanism or Luciferism and use talismans since 2007. " I thought I may just run the rules by you rather quickly. The salt was not my issue at all.
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Here are some products noted above and Mary Bee and Joseph are two of the most active, respected, and liked (especially by me) members on the Forum are right, but here are some links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/eucalyptus.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/auntsallys.html
I could be totally wrong with a cap "W", but I think this person was just tring to contribute. The products are are available at Lucky Mojo. Joseph and Mary Bee You are both right. I want this poster to have the benefit of the doubt; I normally don't speak out on things like this.

Anyway here is how all the posts can pertain to Lucky Mojo, but please keep advised to the rules of The Lucky Mojo Forum.

Sincere Thanks and welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 am

BlessEli wrote:Thank you Joseph
I am aware that we are all practices of magic ,
Did you mean to type that we all practice different types of magic? I agree, just didn't want you getting in hot water for leaning more towards the wiccan and Satanic practices here as this is not a general magic discussion board and it has happened quite a bit in the past. I was trying to look out for a new member as this was your first post and I did not know how familiar you were with the board as a whole.
BlessEli wrote:dead sea salts are available via private labeling from Israel. If Nagasiva would line to increase his line of products he may do so,
The salt was never a concern of mine! Just clearing that up. :) It was noted above that Lucky Mojo already carries various salt for magical use.
BlessEli wrote:he reads all my messages because he is the administrator. Love and Light Mystic Eli
Please keep in mind that while nagasiva is in fact an administrator, he may not always be logged on to catch every post that gets submitted. Hope I caused no ill will in regards to my previous posts. I meant absolutely no harm.
Joseph Magnuson

joe_lamby

Unread post by joe_lamby » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:17 am

A rootworker gave me some numbers, and surprisingly i played the lottery and won big.

What percentage of the money i can pay back to the root doctor?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am

First, most spiritual helpers give out lucky numbers for free at the end of a consultation. If you require a full numerological work-up, there may be a charge, but folks like me always give lucky numbers out for free, basing them on the numerology of the client's birthdate, age, name, and other factors.

A ten percent tip is the usual gratuity if a conjure worker gives you a lucky number that hits.

If the amount won is small, but you think the rootworker can continue to help you, you may use the old traditional practice of offering to split the winnings 50-50, and to ask for another number as part of the deal, and each time a number hits, split 50-50.

For more information on the use of numerology in lottery play, see this page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

Numerology and Lucky Numbers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Numerology

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

johnny_gg

Unread post by johnny_gg » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 am

I was always under the impression it was unlucky to pray for money or to use magic for financial gain .... i can be rather superstitious at time. Or would it be more of a case that using magic out of greed rather than need is a bad omen ..... or am I way off base. I pray to the angels for particular thing but when it comes to Cassiel I just ask to guide me I would never pray for money in the direct sense. im waiting for the delivery of my 1st batch of LM products so i can start experimenting .. i might add some Lucky item to my next order if my understand is not the case

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Before I go out to gamble I always put cinnamon, cardamon and a little sugar in my coffee. Cinnamon for heating up luck, sugar for sweetening and cardamon for favor. I also use Money drawing oil, attraction oil and Black Cat oil. I rub the mixture in the palms of my hands. I usually put attraction sachet in my hair to attract money and because it smells good and I most always have a John the Conqueror root in my pocket and a mercury silver dime around my ankle for protection. Sometimes I dress my casino card lightly with Money Drawing sachet.
As far as intention, I think one up before heading out to the casino.
Walk into a casino knowing you're going to win.
If a table is hot I stay, if it goes cold I split. Never fall in love with a table or a machine. Now, I do have favorites. If a favorite is being stingy, I punish it by either cashing out or betting low as a sign of disrespect then I go to a different area, maybe coming back to see if the original machine has straightened up or is still holding out on me.
Friends tease me because I treat slot machines and tables as if they have a spirit inside them. All I know is, I pretty much win and if I just win a little bit I still look at it as a win but I always win enough to buy dinner for my family. I pay back the good luck spirit by giving some money to a stranger who looks like they need a good meal.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.com
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://luckymojo.com/sachets.html

I have lucky items I wear at the casino too. A lucky golden coin bracelet bought at a flea market ( dressed) a green dress or a green top with jeans, sometimes I wear orange because it's a lucky color for me. Usually some kind of gold ring, and some sort of sparkly necklace.
The other thing, I learned my lesson about talking to strangers at the casino, they can have bad juju on them and it can get on you. That's my experience, I'm sure there are a lot of people in this forum who know better luck conjure.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

queendee11

Unread post by queendee11 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

There is another secret to getting gambling luck! Really there are several everyone is on the right track. But there are other things that you can add to strengthen and speed up your work. ;)

LuckyScorpio

Unread post by LuckyScorpio » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 pm

I want to help someone who likes to try his hand at playing all the games in the Texas lottery plus scratch-offs but he mostly plays the pick 3 in hopes of winning big money so he can buy two new cars and fix up his home. He has had luck in the past due to a number chart system he created, but it seems that his luck has been a little slow lately. I want to discreetly use some sachet powder on him or his number chart to give him a boost of luck but I’m not sure which one I should use. Should I use lady luck, lucky hand, lucky mojo, money drawing or wealthy way sachet powder? Which two would work best mixed together?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm partial to Black Cat and Wealthy Way. However, I suggest you read the description of each product and decide which one fits your particular situation.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Money Drawing and Wealthy Way are more generalized prosperity formulas, to bring in money from all directions and all possible sources. Lady Luck, Black Cat, and, of course, Gambler's Gold, are aimed specifically at gambling luck. It certainly wouldn't hurt to pair a "general" formula with a "specific" one, like Mama Micki suggests.

Gambler's Gold is only sold as an all-herbal bath-type formula to wash your hands in. If you have access to his house, you could dip his bar of hand soap in it, or spike his liquid hand soap with a small quantity.

The other formulas are sold as complete Lucky Mojo product lines: oil, sachet powder, bath crystals, incense powders.

Having said all that, one of our most respected AIRR workers, Miss Robin, swears by Pay Me for gambling luck.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 09, 2013 8:22 am

johnny_gg wrote:I was always under the impression it was unlucky to pray for money or to use magic for financial gain .... i can be rather superstitious at time. Or would it be more of a case that using magic out of greed rather than need is a bad omen ..... or am I way off base. I pray to the angels for particular thing but when it comes to Cassiel I just ask to guide me I would never pray for money in the direct sense. im waiting for the delivery of my 1st batch of LM products so i can start experimenting .. i might add some Lucky item to my next order if my understand is not the case
Doing magic for money is perfectly fine. Money is a tool that can be used to get out of debt, pay for things you and your family need, give to worthy causes, and invest. It is not "greedy" to want to get ahead in life.

frankwhite123

Unread post by frankwhite123 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 am

I purchased three $2 scratch-off tickets with a $10 bill. One out of four of the dollars I received back had writing on it in red ink, saying "good luck", "June, 19, 2009", and "B.M. & Sons".

Any meaning behind this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 am

Some people like to write on their money, and by wishing the next person good luck, hope that luck will return to them. Did you win?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm

some people write their name next to it to ride on the work of another.. so go ahead and enjoy the benefit
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:29 pm

I love to prepare these -- and i love to receive them!
catherine yronwode

hoodooer

Unread post by hoodooer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

Hi guys,

Is the Lucky Red Clover Bag good for gambling? From your experience, what is the best oil or bath crystal for gambling? I have had a good look around the forum and there seems to be a few options!

Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

My personal favorite for gambling is Black Cat. The Red Clover bag is for general good luck.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 am

My boyfriend plays the lotto and I'd like to increase his(our) luck. Unfortunately I am hesitant at buying any gambling hoodoo products from Lucky Mojo due to the fact I am deathly allergic to a prime gambling herb nutmeg. Which product can be confirmed to have no nutmeg, or which things can I buy to use in it's place?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 am

Good Morning, Cortana,
Here is a site that will give you MANY ideas as to what you can use.
I am not saying that all products have (or don't have) Nutmeg, I'm just giving you alternate ideas.
Hope he wins a zillion dollars!!! www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 am

Addition to what Miss Aida said, you could also get some "Irish moss" and put it in a green flannel bag, or he could carry it in his pocket to attract money and good luck for gambling.

http://www.herb-magic.com/irish-moss.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:38 am

My favorite gambling oil is Black Cat. I don't think it contains any nutmeg; it does have patchouli and cat hair. Lucky Mojo does not give out their formulas, but they may tell you if an ingredient is not in a particular oil.

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am

I do have Black Cat sitting here, I remember getting it but not knowing why I did. Haven't used it for gambling as I'm not a big gambler. He gets lotto tickets a lot, should I anoint the cash he uses to buy them with black cat? Maybe throw some in his shoes? The more he wins, the more he spends on me.
I was also thinking of getting him a "coon dong" but I read they're typically passed from a man to a woman, but that's more for love, right?
Raccoons have become a cute little animal totem of ours so I'm wondering if that would bring us more luck?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:34 pm

If he is buying tickets from a store clerk, he can put a drop on the money. If he is buying them from a machine, he can just rub some oil on his hands.

A coon dong wrapped in a $20 bill dressed with Hoyt's cologne is a traditional gambling luck charm.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:33 am

I won at the Mega Millions! Well, not the mega-millions... ;) But today's draw was the very first time I have tried a LM spell for lottery winnings, and I won $5 including hitting the bonus number, both of which I have never done before. So, a small success.

What I did: I am a graduate of the HRCC course. First and foremost, I cannot strongly enough encourage anyone who is interested, to invest the time and the very-reasonable amount of money and commitment in taking this course. I had much confidence in my own abilities and a good understanding of the history.

I live in LA but I am working in Sacramento this past month. I have taken the golden opportunity and been to Lucky Mojo twice in the last four weekends, where I worked on building up my supplies while I'm up here. Again, if you get to NorCal and can get to the store, it is a lovely little place filled with mysterious goodies!

I concentrated on sachet powders, not only for the tickets but for myself. I purchased and used a combination of: pay me, Lucky 13, lucky number, fast luck,aunt sally's, st expedite. I also put a little pinch of I can you can't in there, to hold back other winners.

Then, from Sunday through Monday night, I worked with Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book and Madame Fu-Fu's Dream Book, both available at LMCC. I had never used a dream book before, and they were interesting reading. All day on Monday (I didn't buy the tickets until Monday night), I reminded myself to really look at the world and watch for signs and 'hits.' I normally do watch for things like this, but Monday I really concentrated.

Little things, like a crow that kept hopping toward me while I was in line at the drive-thru, etc. Little things that you wouldn't notice. I made note of the things and numbers and words throughout the day. I did the numerologies on my names. When all said and done, I had a listing of about 25 numbers to use in combination. I wrote these on a petition paper which I dressed with some of the above oils. The numbers that had come up more than once, I circled on the paper and hit those especially with Lucky Number.

Then, Gambler's Gold. You need this. Before I went out to purchase the tickets, I took a shower, then poured GG on me. My first deviation was I did not save some to throw outside, nor did I air-dry myself. I would do these next time. But what I *did* do was, before I filled out my slips to drive to the service station, I washed my hands and arms with GG and did the "surgeon" movement, holding up my hands and letting the GG run down my arms. I prayed on money to come to me. Then I held the arms down, let the GG flow back, and prayed on good numbers to flow from me.

Here's also where I came to a mental stop -- I didn't have a real plan of what to ask for. I had been self debating all day what to do. should I ask for a lot? the big win? no. Any win? No, I didn't want to win $1, I wanted more than that. So in the end I asked for "at least my investment back." I spent $10 and won $5, which I chalk up to my deviations and my lack of precise focus. This was a trial run for a first-timer. The fact that I hit a $5 including the bonus number was pretty amazing for me. the two regular numbers I got were both numbers that came up from my study of Aunt Sallys Policy Players book.

I placed the tickets under two candles (red and green) and added more powders, as well as St Martha's oil on the green candle (it being Tuesday) and more lucky number and lucky 13 on the red candle. I dressed and prayed over them, but since I am currently in a hotel, I was unable to light them and the presentation was not as good and complete as I normally would like it.

I wore some of the combination-sachet powder all day today. I sprinkled some in the sheets last night -- the combination smelled so good!!!

So, I won something from Mega Millions at all, which I have certainly never done before. I know that I am gifted for this work, and when I can work things right, good things happen. Thank you to Miss Cat and everyone on this forum. Don't be afraid folks, YOU CAN DO THIS. Do it right and listen to the experience that is offered to you FREE on this forum and also at HITAP.

Next time? Focus more. Do the work better. Have a clear plan in my head from the outset before I start.

Mary Thomson
Graduate #1398
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 am

Mary, this is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and your process. Here's to your continued luck and growing winnings!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:02 pm

I also wanted to say that the two regular numbers I hit on, were ones I'd circled more than once on my petition paper, meaning that each of them had come up more than once in using the Aunt Sallys and Madame Fu-Fus dream books.
Mary
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

candygirl1975
Newly Registered

Unread post by candygirl1975 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 am

Hello All,

I'm new at the Lucky Mojo forum, but I am very familiar with using spiritual oils, powders, candles, incenses, baths, etc. for drawing luck and money.

I would like to set-up an altar for on-going money and gambling winnings.

Can someone give me some good pointers? This is the first time I have built an altar.

Thanks in advance!! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:42 am

Spaces set up work working gambling luck and magic can be quite individualistic. Here is a picture that i love, showing Ms. Robin's gambling altar at her Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) web page:

The caption reads: "My Lucky Money altar, where Hotei the Laughing Buddha and trunk-up elephants preside, and I set lights for clients who play at the casinos."

On the altar are casino chips, bingo cards, playing cards, lottery tickets, money, Pyrite, dice, candles, and a variety of gambling-luck and generally lucky magery from several cultures, including a Chinese form of Buddha, trunk-up elephants, a Mexican money-drawing pyramid, and Mardi Gras dice beads from New Orleans. Ms. Robin is an African American hoodoo practitioner whose family is from Texas, but like many who were raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, she has incorporated the Chinese Hotei ("Lucky Buddha") figure into her work; this is not so common in all parts of the USA, but it is a hallmark of Bay Area conjure practices, for sure.

You can read more about Ms. Robin here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... =Ms._Robin
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 pm

How interesting -- I'm not a gambler, nor are most of my prosperity clients, but the Hotei Buddha is on my prosperity altar, too.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Hotei Buddha is a permanent resident of my prosperity altar. I also keep a dressed and blessed $2.00 bill, as well as some money drawing herbal curios like a nice size High John Root, a whole Nutmeg and Cinnamon Sticks. And although not traditionally Hoodoo, I also include a statue of the Hindu deity Lakshmi, who is believed to lovingly deliver prosperity and abundance to her devotees. The "fixed" $2.00 bill sits underneath Lakshmi.
Last year I added a glittery Christmas ornament depicting the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I think that glittery and shiny things are great for a gambling altar!

Good Luck to you!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

candygirl1975
Newly Registered

Unread post by candygirl1975 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Thanks for the info!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Miss Cat, would you know if they're using Pi Yao in Bay Area conjure practice as well? Gambling luck is one of Pi Yao's specific functions, it just seems like a great fit.

Cemon

Unread post by Cemon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:13 am

Hello all,

I have used the uncrossing spell kit, backed with a fast luck and money drawing spell kits respectively. I have lucky numbers and won a small jackpot before my money drawing spell was complete. I have a few questions.

1. I have not received my prize yet and would like to do spell work to continue my lucky streak with the jackpots. Is there a conjure bag I can leave on the premises when I go to collect my prize that would keep attracting me back to the winners circle. I sat in the chairs million dollar jackpot winners sat on and even took some stuffing from those chairs. I took some sugar packets from the winners circle refreshment bar. I am thinking of a personalized bag that I can stuff into the winners circle chairs and dusting the room with powder. There are several cameras there so I would have to be inconspicuous. This is a wonderful opportunity, and I would like to take full advantage of the situation. Any suggestions?

2. The wish for my money drawing was for a large contract in the exact amount of the money I won. Does this mean my mojo did its job even though the money came from lottery? The mojo and lodestone has been very good to me in the short time I've owned them. I am torn as to what to do with them. May I do another spell as they are or do I have to remake them?

Thank you Cat and all the staff at Lucky Mojo for your time, dedication and excellent products

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”