• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Spells to Foster Possessive Jealousy to Lead to a Break-Up

Spells to Foster Possessive Jealousy to Lead to a Break-Up

Unread postby littlestevie » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello to the knowledgeable, insightful, creative forum moderators!

Can anyone recommend herbs or products that promotes jealousy, to include with break up work? The kind of overwhelming, smothering, possessive tries to control every moment of your life jealousy that would prompt a sane person considering an exclusive relationship to cut ties with the nutter ASAP? Suggestions for using the item(s)?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
littlestevie

Re: Foster jealousy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 am

Good Morning, Little Stevie,
I would use a skull candle and an influence spell.
www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, take a look at this page and see if anything else appeals to you: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Hope this helps.
Have a great day!
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlestevie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I'm including a skull candle with my next order, to use with my Break Up products on the way, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can add to an existing spell?

I recently prepared a break up bottle and have found the cap doesn't screw on tightly enough to be confident with vigorous shaking. A bit of wax from burning a candle in the bottle's mouth is caught in the threads, just enough so the lid doesn't completely seal. Yesterday I learned one of the spell's targets is extremely jealous of the other's friends. I know the second target very well and this person does not well tolerate any limitations placed by a partner. I'd love to exploit the pair's known weaknesses by ramping up the jealousy factor. so I'll add to the bottle if I can, clean the threads and reset the cap.

I hoped if I have to go back to the trick I could add a little more punch to it, like adding herbs as appropriate to a honey jar, if that's possible.
Thank you again for your kind consideration.
littlestevie

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

littlestevie wrote:I recently prepared a break up bottle and have found the cap doesn't screw on tightly enough to be confident with vigorous shaking. A bit of wax from burning a candle in the bottle's mouth is caught in the threads, just enough so the lid doesn't completely seal.

This might be a sign of your work -- they're finding some kind of escape hatch.

Yesterday I learned one of the spell's targets is extremely jealous of the other's friends. I know the second target very well and this person does not well tolerate any limitations placed by a partner. I'd love to exploit the pair's known weaknesses by ramping up the jealousy factor.

You might want to remake the bottle, because this suggests a striking change in direction. You're doing all you can to sour them to each other, but now you have specific issues which you could emphasize.

Write new petition papers for each of them, and write these personality traits on them, crossed by their names.

Then wrap each one around a pinch of Essence of Bend Over bath crystals.

so I'll add to the bottle if I can, clean the threads and reset the cap.

Cleaning and resetting the cap just might close that "escape hatch."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlestevie » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Thanks Miss Michaele, that sounds great! I especially like your mention of an escape hatch; one of the targets is an expert in what I call "creating loopholes to slip through", so your insight is spot on! Earlier this evening I was thinking I will need to work the egg spell to overcome resistance in order to see the outcome I desire. I can pull the egg spell together pretty quickly and so soften them up first, then return to the bottle to "seal the deal"!
littlestevie

Unread postby littlestevie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks so much for the help! Since I last posted here a week ago, I did the resistance cracking work over the weekend, individually as I will need a cordial relationship with one of my targets after the work is finished. I then received my LMCC order Monday, which included the Break Up products I'd been waiting for. Tuesday I started burning a Break Up vigil, and then did the work suggested by MissMichaele, utilizing the Break Up oil and powder. I burned another black candle upside down on the bottle, cleared and reset the lid; now the bottle now seals tightly and can be shaken half to death. Since the rework Tuesday, the person I need to keep in good standing has called me Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening, and also at work two days. Very friendly conversations after several weeks of sporadic strained interaction, so it feels like movement. I highly recommend the products and advice I receive here!
littlestevie

Unread postby prayerandwill » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:50 am

I'm sorry to barge in on this thread, but I was looking to do something similar, but a little more benign. I want the man I'm with (more or less) to start being jealous of other men around me. I want him to be possessive of me-- a little jealousy is always a good thing, though of course I don't want him to go overboard with any of it. How would I go about making him experience... I guess it could be called 'healthy jealousy'? I've got a fair number of oils and some skull candles I've been saving, as well as some other things working that I feel weird mentioning. Thank you!
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Re: Spells to Foster Possessive Jealousy to Lead to a Break-Up

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 am

prayer and will,

This thread is in the BREAK-UP portion of the forum. I think you want the LOVE section. There is a thread there on making people obsessed. This is NOT that thread! :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Foster Possessive Jealousy to Lead to a Break-Up

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:29 am

This book contains traditional spells to make people's marriages and love affairs unpleasant --

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce