Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
greeneyes2
Re: Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Is it regular White Sugar,Brown Sugar or Powdered Sugar .. I was thinking a combo of the 3 would be ok ..just to cover all my bases.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Hello, Kimmygirl,
I wouldn't use tea lights for this. At least get the 4 inch candles www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
Here is also a link about disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
A business request: Job; promotion at job; different job; better job; anything to do with a business, etc.
Hope this helps!
Keep us posted.
I'm thinking of doing this myself. It always seems to have excellent results.
Take care
kimmygirl wrote:Hello
I would like to perform this , but I have a few questions, can I use tealights?and because they only burnout in 4hours , when they go out, how do I properly dispose of them in an aprtment complex? And what would constitute a business request? Forgive the silly questions, I just want to make sure I perform this to the letter. If Im forgetting anything else in order to perform correctly plewse all let me know.Thanks for your replies in advance.
Ps.I absolutely love Lucky Mojo
You guys are terrific..keep it up and thank you for what you all do.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi, Greeneyes,
I'm thinking regular sugar because it doesn't specify other type.
What do you think?
greeneyes2 wrote:Is it regular White Sugar,Brown Sugar or Powdered Sugar .. I was thinking a combo of the 3 would be ok ..just to cover all my bases.
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes kimmygirl,

If you have those 4 inch white emergency household candles on hand that would be better suited for this than tea lights.
the highest safe place in your house.. top book shelves.. top of kitchen cabinets(in my case) may be the top of a refrigerator for some. Just make sure it is not directly under a AC/Heat vent or fan.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:25 am

I would think the proper disposal for this is to bury the sugar and left over wax by your front door to keep it drawing to you.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,
inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light
the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels
ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one
impossible wish.

Thank You For listening to my prayers MICHEAL,GABRIEL AND RAFAEL.
I have promised to publish on the 3rd day..
I am grateful for the wonders of your work and am blessed to have you in my life.

luckykat

Unread post by luckykat » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:47 am

Thank you, St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for hearing my petition and coming to my aid so quickly!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:40 pm

St Michael, St Rafael, St Gabriel, i have lit your candles for 3 days , tomorrow is the 4-th day. Thank you in advance for your intercession

SweetGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by SweetGirl » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:56 pm

As this is my third day. I would like to Thank St.Michael, St. Gabriel and St.Raphael, for hearing my prayers and ask for guidance always and their love for me and my family.

Get 3 white candles place them on a white plate and put sugar all around it and light. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for love, one for the impossible. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen. (mention your request here)

Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger.

Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.

Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.

Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen
Say for 3 days and see what happens on 4th day.

Again I thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for hearing my prayers and for protection and your love.
I been having a lot of dreams.

poppies62
Newly Registered

Unread post by poppies62 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm

used the 3 day wishing spell and need to say thank you to St Michael, St Gabriel, and St Raphael

mommabear

Unread post by mommabear » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am

I would like to give my thanks to St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael for hearing,my prayers. I place my faith and trust in you and I am publishing as promised. Place 3 candles on a plate with sugar all around the candles, put the plate at the highest point in your home. Ask the there Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael to grant your petitions. Make one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this on the third day after you began the spell.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:29 pm

St.Michael, St. Gabriel & St.Raphael: thank you for hearing my wishes and listening to my prayers. I know you are always working on my behalf!

Get 3 white candles place them on a white plate and put sugar all around it and light. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for love, one for the impossible. Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen. (mention your request here)

Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.

Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger.

Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth.

Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.

Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen

Again I thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for hearing my prayers and for protection and your love.

Supermedic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Supermedic » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Hello all,

I am currently utilizing the 3 wishes spell. My candles are burning at an amazing rate and I am going to have to replace them soon (today).
Is this a sign of favor? The St. Gabriel candle is burning the quickest with St. Raphael and St. Michael to follow.

Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

Supermedic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Supermedic » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 am

As this is my 3rd day, I will post this as promised. I have seen subtle hints of my wishes and have all the faith they will all be answered, as I am favored.

Prayer:

Blessings to all on the forum and within the world.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm

thank you blessed Archangels for hearing our prayers
may we continue to feel your presence in our daily lives and hear your guiding words.
may others be open to your wisdom and grace as well.
amen

Light 3 candles and put sugar all around it, ask
archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one for
impossible and one for love. Promise to publish.

Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
during our pilgrimage on earth. Saint Michael is our
protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my
loved ones, and protect us from danger. Saint Gabriel is a
messenger for the Good News, I ask him to help me clearly
hear your voice and to teach me the truth. Saint Raphael
is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of
recovery. Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
of the archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy
Angels pray for us. Amen

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 pm

God-Willing, I am willing to accept anything that happens. Thank you, as this is my third day of lighting candles and wishing.

Angels pray for us. Amen

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm

St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, this is the third day, as I promised I will publish.

Put 3 candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate or saucer with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles, ask for 3 wishes to the angels, St. Michael, St. Raphael, and St. Gabriel.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Do this petition for 3 days. Publish this prayer on the 3rd day after you requested your petition (by emailing to another person, posting it to usenet or announcing your thanks to the saints) and see what happen on the 4th day.

Prayer:

St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayer with your divine, grace intervention and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen.

(Mention your requests here)

Heavenly Father, you have given us Archangels to assists us during pilgrimage on earth. St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. St. Gabriel is a messenger for the good news. I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. St. Raphael is the healing angle, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 am

Thank you St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for giving me a sign today that you're coming through me. Please continue to guide me and my loved ones, I trust you and I have faith in you. Please favor my devotions and help me to love and serve you and theough you to love and serve the Lord

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, this is the third day, as I promised I will publish.

Put 3 candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate or saucer with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles, ask for 3 wishes to the angels, St. Michael, St. Raphael, and St. Gabriel.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Do this petition for 3 days. Publish this prayer on the 3rd day after you requested your petition (by emailing to another person, posting it to usenet or announcing your thanks to the saints) and see what happen on the 4th day.

Prayer:

St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayer with your divine, grace intervention and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly. Amen.

(Mention your requests here)

Heavenly Father, you have given us Archangels to assists us during pilgrimage on earth. St. Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger. St. Gabriel is a messenger for the good news. I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth. St. Raphael is the healing angle, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to realize more fully the reality of the Archangels and their desire to serve us. Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.
TawanaNicole

Jinxy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jinxy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Dear Archangels,

Today is my third day and I would to thank St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. Thank you helping me during this time of struggle. Please give me your blessing to get through this rough stage in my life. Thank you so much for this!

Jinxy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jinxy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Today is day three of my journey. I would like to thank St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael for helping me through this struggling point in my life. Thank you for your support in knowing when we need help we can call you. My faith is clear no more worries. Thank you so much!

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Update I just would like to tell you if you don't do anything else try this spell. I did and I am still amazed at all the signs I was given starting from the first day. I did receive answers to one of my request and the others are sure to be answered. I am so thankful for this site and all who contribute to it.
TawanaNicole

jsb595

Unread post by jsb595 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Dear Archangels, Thank you for bestowing your blessings and intercessions on our behalf by hearing our prayer request for our three wishes. I am forever grateful for you listening to our prayers and rest with faith in the power and glory of God.
jsb595

dave peterson
HRCC Student

Unread post by dave peterson » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Dear Archangels Raphael, Michael, and Gabriel, thank you for your blessings! I have done this prayer and feel the sweet energy you have brought.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 pm

impossible wish.

Thank You For listening to my prayers MICHEAL,GABRIEL AND RAFAEL.
I have promised to publish on the 3rd day..
I am grateful to the angels and GOD for listening to my prayers. Amen.

Prodi-G
Newly Registered

Unread post by Prodi-G » Thu May 01, 2014 5:35 pm

I have finished my 3 days of prayer to the Archangels Raphael, Michael, and Gabriel. Thank you, Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels
God-willing, I am able to accept what happens.
Light 3 Candles and put sugar all around it, ask Archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one impossible and one for love. Promise to publish.
Once again I am thankin the Archangels for the wishes I have asked and I am willing to accept what happens. I thank you

Prodi-G
Newly Registered

Unread post by Prodi-G » Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 pm

hank you, Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels
God-willing, I am able to accept what happens.
Light 3 Candles and put sugar all around it, ask Archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one impossible and one for love. Promise to publish. Once again I am thankful for the wishes granted by the archangels and I thank the archangels for listening to me and granting my wishes I hope they are granted. I thank you lord and I thank the archangels. I love you

hopeful7
Newly Registered

Unread post by hopeful7 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Today is my 3rd day, however I have not light it the 3rd day candle since I do it at night and our internet home is down. I had promise to post it so here I am.... I will post once my wish is granted!
Thank you St Michael, St Gabriel and St Raphael I am hoping you will grant my wishes. Thank you

In a saucer, Light 3 candles and put sugar all around it, ask archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one for impossible and one for love. Promise to publish.

Angels pray for us. Amen

deb80
Newly Registered

Unread post by deb80 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:04 am

Thank you St Michael, St Gabriel and St Raphael I am hoping you will grant my wishes. Thank you

3jsmom
Newly Registered

Unread post by 3jsmom » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:53 am

I want to thank St. Michael, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel, today is my third day and I can't wait to receive my wishes. Thank you Thank you Thank you

kermitsluvchild

Unread post by kermitsluvchild » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 am

Many thanks to you Michael, Gabriel and Raphael! Today is the fourth day and I give many thanks. I pray others who use this wish have all their desires and needs fulfilled! Love and light to you all :-)

Minniebea
Newly Registered

Unread post by Minniebea » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to share this spell with everyone~~~

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to the angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day.

Today is my 3rd day and I would like to greatly thank St.Rafael, St.Michael, and St.Gabriel for granting my wish. This wish of mine means a lot to me and I'll let you guys know what happens :D

katiaconjure

Unread post by katiaconjure » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, on a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels ST. RAPHAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes and see what happens on the fourth day...

Angels pray for us. Amen

Today is the fourth day and I offer my sincere thanks to you Michael, Gabriel and Raphael! I pray others who use this have their wishes fulfilled and their desires met. Peace and love to all of you.

faith5111

Unread post by faith5111 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Put three candles in a plate with sugar all around the candles. Put the plate at the highest place you have at home. Ask for three wishes to archangels St. Michael, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel as you light the candles. One wish for business, one for love and one impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day of lighting the candles(by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day.. :)

I would like to thank St. Michael, St. Raphael and St. Gabriel in advance for helping me and granting my wishes. Thank you for always guiding me and showing me the light when it was the darkest. My immense faith in the lord and the angels has brought me where i am right now. I am eternally grateful for everything you have done for me, everything you're doing for me and everything you'll do for me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so very much :)

Audrey
Newly Registered

Unread post by Audrey » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 am

Light 3 candles on a plate and put sugar all around it .Place a glass of water next to it . Ask Archangels for 3 wishes : One for business One for impossible.One for love .Do this petition for 3days on third day publish petition . Prayer St Michael St Gabriel St Raphael . Please be with me today.Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace ,intervention ,and kindness,I love you all , please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly Amen. ( mention request ) Heavenly Father , you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.Saint Michael is our protecter ,I ask him to come to my aid fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger.Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news ,I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth . Saint Raphael is the healing angel .I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know. lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery . Help us o lord to realise more fully the reality of the angels and their desire to serve us .Holy Angels pray for us Amen. Say for 3 days see what happens 4th day . Thanking the Archangels in advance for favours hoping to recieve Amen AMH

Bait
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bait » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Light 3 candles on a plate and put sugar all around it .Place a glass of water next to it . Ask Archangels for 3 wishes : One for business One for impossible.One for love .Do this petition for 3days on third day publish petition . Prayer St Michael St Gabriel St Raphael . Please be with me today.Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace ,intervention ,and kindness,I love you all , please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly Amen. ( mention request ) Heavenly Father , you have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth.Saint Michael is our protecter ,I ask him to come to my aid fight for all my loved ones and protect us from danger.Saint Gabriel is a messenger for the good news ,I ask him to help me clearly hear your voice and to teach me the truth . Saint Raphael is the healing angel .I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know. lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery . Help us o lord to realise more fully the reality of the angels and their desire to serve us .Holy Angels pray for us Amen. Say for 3 days see what happens 4th day . I thank the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael for coming to my aid and granting me my desires .thank you thank you thank you.

MrsRock
Newly Registered

Unread post by MrsRock » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Angels pray for us. Amen

Thank You for your blessings upon me! Thank You!

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Im going to try this spell!

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm

As promised, thank you for hearing my prayer.
The 3 Day Wishing Spell

impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested
the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it
to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the
saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens
on the fourth day...

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 am

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had some success with this? I see a lot of people reposting the prayer, but no follow-ups.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

If you read the posts from the beginning, you'll see that people have had successes with this.

I, for one, have also had success.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

anwa1
Newly Registered

Unread post by anwa1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:09 am

I just finished my 3 days of prayer to 3 Archangels Gabriel, Raphael and Michael!

Thank you very much, Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael for being here for us.
I truly enjoy praying & working with all 3 of you!

archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one for love
and one for the impossible. Promise to publish.

Angels pray for us. Amen

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:18 pm

This is the 3rd day of the spell I performed and I'm here to keep my word as promised. I want to say thank you to Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, and Archangel Gabriel for listening to my petition regarding business, love, and something impossible. Many, many thanks in advance for even a moment of your time.

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:01 am

Update:
1 of my wishes has come true. It was a few days afterwards, but it happened. Thank you my sweet angels!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:41 am

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

I think the question really comes down to how well you did the spell how well you prayed and asked and if the answer is yes. Remember God ultimately decides , we can light candles till the cows come home but if the answer is no, then thats it. Also working with Angels it helps to have a relationship and petition for things that would be good for you. just my personal experience. there are many spells in hoodoo that one can use for wishes ..look up the 7 job tears spell on the LM forum.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Just repeated this spell after a week. This is the third day and I want to thank Archangel Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel for listening to my 3 petitions. Thank you for your continued positive energy and I pray that I can return to this forum sharing my experience with you all and your divine intervention and greatness.

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:43 pm

this is day one i used the 4" candles one red one yellow one blue and a back up 7 day st.Micheal novena i used L&M oils for each wish on each colored candle and put it on the highest safest place with orange blossom and rose water in a small wine glass and my fav plate surrounded the candles with sugar in the center i put appropriate herbs and a prayer and petition i will publish on the 3rd day and later with results .thank you for this angel spell :)

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:17 am

this is day 3 as promised to publish i'm thankful for any blessings you give thank you in advance for my 3 wishes .

"Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes [by mailing it to another person, publishing it online, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens on the fourth day."

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
[mention your request here]
Angels pray for us. Amen

thank you saint micheal ,thank you saint rafael,thank you saint gabriel and thank you our father our lord for you're blessings even the little blessing we tend not to notice thank you for my wonderful little earth angels my grand babies and my children,and my wonderful pets and my husbend and i'm most thank you for giving me choice to go with you in heaven or stay with my children in the year 2000 -2001 .i know how beautifull heaven is.and i tell every one and show them all you're message you gave me" love is they key to the kingdome of heaven"
you have blessed me with many new friends at lucky mojo i ask for many blessings for them and gide and protect them i ask that you comfort them when they need a warm hug or just a loving hand i ask this in jeasus name.
amen.

origonal spell:

Hi I want to share this spell with the people:

impossible wish.

on the fourth day...

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 am

I finished my 3 days of prayer to 3 Archangels Gabriel, Raphael and Michael.
Thank you, Saint Michael, Gabriel and Raphael, Archangels.
God-Willing, I am willing to accept anything that happens.
Items used:
9 tea lights (3 used each day)
Sugar
Pyrex Baking Dish (you can use a baking dish or anything that will not break or catch fire)
Saint Michael and All Saints Oil's (not needed but I added them as an "offering")
Light 3 candles and put sugar all around it, place it in the highest
area in your house.
Ask the archangels for 3 wishes, one for business, one for the
impossible and one for love. Promise to publish in a public forum or usernet group on the 3rd day.
Watch what happens on the 4th.
"Heavenly Father, you have given us archangels to assist us
Angels pray for us. Amen"
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:14 am

Today our Catholic Church celebrates you on your feast day, beloved St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Rafael!

I have completed my 3 days and will publish this as promised, thank you in advance for all your blessings.

impossible wish.

on the fourth day...

(poster wished anonymity.)
Angels pray for us. Amen

Lorebona81

Unread post by Lorebona81 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi there I would like to thank you ST MICHAEL, ST GABRIEL AND ST RAPHAEL for taking the time to hear me. As well as for helping me with my requests. Remember I love you so much, your sister Lorena

Lorebona81

Unread post by Lorebona81 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Thank you, once again dear brothers. You have continued to help me during my request. Thank you once more, I love you so much. Thank you. Your sister Lorena

Lorebona81

Unread post by Lorebona81 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Financial Blessings Prayer to St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. 
Do this petition for three days. On the third day publish this prayer.

Prayer: 
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today. Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all, please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
mention your request here

Angels pray for us.
Amen 

Thank you for answering my prayers

Thank you darlings, for your help everytime I ask you are there. Thank you for my family.
I post this prayer for it to help someone else.

Lorebona81

Unread post by Lorebona81 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Light 3 white candles on a white plate and put sugar all around it. Place a glass of Water next to it. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love. 

Prayer: 

Angels pray for us.
Amen 

Thank you for answering my prayers.

I would like to thank the archangels for there help. You are always there thank you for my family. Til the next time. Lore

Maxine93

Unread post by Maxine93 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:41 am

Prayer:

Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger.
Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your
throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.
Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality of the archangels and their desire to serve us.
Holy Angels pray for us.
Amen

Thank you for answering my prayers.

Searoyalty3

Unread post by Searoyalty3 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Thank you YHWH for your angels Archangel Michael, Raphael and Gabriel for their protect, determination and devotion. I give all the glory to you!

impossible wish.

on the fourth day!
Thank you Saint Michael the Archangel for your protection of my family and myself!

Dutchess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dutchess » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:00 pm

This is day 3 of my Three Wishes spell to St. Michael, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael. My candles burn bright in highest place in my room as I type this. Thank you Saints Michael, Gabriel and Rafael for answering my prayers.

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles.
Light the candles.
Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.
Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish.
Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens on the fourth day...

Lorebona81

Unread post by Lorebona81 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Prayer: 

Angels pray for us.
Amen 

Thank you for answering my prayers

Glacea
Newly Registered

Unread post by Glacea » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 pm

3 Day Wishing Prayer To Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel & Archangel Raphael

As Promised, i publish this prayer.

Hope this prayer can be useful for you all. Here we go :

1. Light 3 white Tea Light Candles on a plate and put sugar all around it (3 Candles for 1 day).

2. Place a glass of water next to the Candles.

3. Ask the archangels for 3 wishes: one for business, one for impossible and one for love.

(Well, i only ask 2 wishes, wish my wishes be granted. amen.)

4. Do this petition for three days and on the third day publish this prayer.

5. On the fourth day, a sign will be given.

Prayer:
St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael, please be with me today.
Please hear and answer my prayers with your divine grace, intervention, and kindness, I love you all,
please help me so that my prayer requests all come true quickly, Amen.
[mention your request here]

Heavenly Father, you have given us Archangels to assist us
during our pilgrimage on earth.

Saint Michael is our protector, I ask him to come to my aid, fight for all my loved ones, and protect us from danger.

Saint Raphael is the healing angel, I ask him to take my need for
healing and that of everyone I know, lift it up to your throne of grace and deliver back to us the gift of recovery.

Help us O Lord to realize more fully the reality
of the Archangels and their desire to serve us.

Holy Angels pray for us. Amen.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:31 am

Today is day 3 of my spell, i mad a few addition, adding appropriately colored sugar, petition papers, and oils. I thank the Archangels Gabriel, Raphael, and Michael for hearing my prayers!

impossible wish.

on the fourth day...

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”