Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
dianna

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by dianna » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 am

delete

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 am

There is already a thread about menstrual blood so no need to start a new one. I suggest going and reading that thread to understand what is going to happen.

In the future, please do a forum search chances are your questions have already been answered in previous threads.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:56 am

So if we are dong a cleansing on the guy are we literally cleansing the guy, meaining does the guy have to take the 13 herb bath? I have some uncrossing bath water in a spray bottle. if I spray that around his home, car and his business area. along with lighting the white candle could that be an effective cleansing. Also I've already been giving him things with my menstrual blood in it regularly and I have been getting a response. is it okay to keep "feeding" him while doing the cleansing? Thanks.

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 am

:lol:

HI people

can somone answer this thred please TY

Well i would love to use Menstrual Blood but the problem is my Male to female Transexual, and i dont have any :( so what would i use instead? I do orgasm and produce and kinda watery liquid like 2 drops, would i use that with urnine, and would it have the same effect?

And how me originnally being born a male have the effect of feeding another genetic male my juice work,, im alittle confused and envious of all u menstruating women-- he he

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 am

I have the greatest of respect for you and what you have gone through. I have huge admiration for people like you who have gone through so much change, and it will affect your magical abilities in a positive manner. My suggestion to you would be yes, use your sexual fluids. I'd mix it with blood rather than urine though - you feel in your blood and bones that you're a woman, so that would reinforce the feminane nature of what you're trying to attempt. Also, it will be bloody and from 'down there'. That will increase it's sympathetic resemblance to menstrual blood, making it more likely to work. There isn't a lot of traditional material available for people in your situation, so you'll need to improvise and go with your best instincts. Put your power and intent into it, and it'll work for you.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:04 am

if you want to keep a man to stay with you can you use frozen menstrual blood if he isn't around when you have it, but then you can use if he is.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am

Do a forum search as this question has been asked at least three times.
HRCC Student #1559

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:39 am

Hi NotDorianGray

Well i have been through allot yes, first the torment of Society growing up, then freinds and family leaving my side. Lifes been a whirlwind, all i want now is to get some mutual respect from the guy i love, hes so distance and constantly compareing me, at first he was heads over heels, but eventually its kinda faded away, hes fishing elsewhere and i kno it, but i feel what u have wrote , im going to masturbate and collect my fluids, i might also have a shave down there and with the tiny cuts in and around my vagina ill collect my blood and keep it in a bottle in the fridge fresh for him to be fed.. ill let u kno the results xxx

Thank u love Bubba

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Just remember you're a woman, and you deserve to be treated with love and respect. Best of luck with your work.

NessaNessa

Unread post by NessaNessa » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm

Ive always wondered about this.

It's common for some men, not all of course, to ingest menstrual blood during oral sex (some don't mind going there during that time) and I've always wondered why it doesn't seem to have an effect on them. I mean were talking about feeding it to men to get them hooked/obsessed/bewitched or whatever you'd like to call it so I'm curious as to why it works when you intentionally feed it to them as opposed to them simply ingesting it by accident..or intentionally through sexual contact. Is it the energy..the thought, the intent behind when you're feeding it to them that magnifies the possible effect? Many men still lie, cheat, treat their women like garbage and aren't at all bound to their woman or enthralled I'd guess you say despite having consumed her blood numerous times. Maybe I'm not saying it right, I'm not sure but I hope you can understand what I'm getting at. Is it the spell/work you're putting into that makes the blood do the trick or does the blood just by itself have some sort of compelling, controlling property because I've read and heard for years that women have done this and it's worked, that they've done nothing more than feed their mate blood with no spellwork involved, no incantations, candles or anything else.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 am

The weight of tradition and the power inherent in any sexual/vaginal fluid lend inherent power to the intention. For example, the tradition and the fluids are like an unlit fire. The intention is like the match that lights it. it only takes a tiny spark, because many hands have been adding wood to that fire for many years. No magic will work without intent or willpower being utilised in some way, but in this instance little is required due to the nature and age of the spells involving ingestion of menstrual blood.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

I know there were already many topics on this but most of it were people posting positive results etc. I like to know in what cases when menstration blood doesnt work on target?

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Here is a good question and if I have overlooked the answer please forgive me and let me know. If a man is feed menstruation blood, how does one break the spell or essentially get it out of his system?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 pm

spencey wrote:Here is a good question and if I have overlooked the answer please forgive me and let me know. If a man is feed menstruation blood, how does one break the spell or essentially get it out of his system?
This has been answered, in this thread I think, but in short you would have the man take a cleaning bath, the Thirteen Herb bath would be best.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 am

I'm not sure that I understand your question.
Are you asking if there are cases where feeding a man your menstrual blood does not work?
Certainly there are. Situations where the man is in love with someone else, or just does not have any romantic feelings towards the lady in question will not be radically changed by feeding menstrual blood.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm

nemesis wrote:I know there were already many topics on this but most of it were people posting positive results etc. I like to know in what cases when menstration blood doesnt work on target?
I have replied to this a few times. You might want to do a thread search on this.

In my experience, menstrual blood does not work when there is not a strong physical attraction to the female. I think there are biological reasons for that. Do some googling about human attraction and you will see some interesting information about this.

If a woman has been steadily feeding her blood to a guy with no results, then he is not too physically into her. That is what I have seen. When the guy is very physically attracted to a woman, all it takes is a bit of the menstrual blood and the guy will be hooked.

That is what I have seen and experienced.

Mary

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 am

What if the person has been tricked :?: and I was told that if you force something on a person if won't last because of that free will thing and it is easy to break it off with the person, and that him taking your menstrual is more of a lust thing than anything your sexual desire enhances. I had someone do it with his own free will to keep me at that time, use of everyone working against us with this science (hoodoo,voodoo,obeah) if you will ;) and things we have done to people and each other we have broken up but still find away to sneak around each other at night or go to outing together, but he still takes a chance and bringing me in the house where his old ex now his new friend can find us together but he is very scared at the same time because since she found out that he is talking to me again she just shows up usually I have just left and he can't perform for her right away if at all. So thats been my experience with it. :roll:

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks all for your insight and advice. So does that mean that the guy will be hooked for life or should one keep feeding him to keep it working? Does that also mean that the guy will only be physically hooked and nothing else like maybe fall even deeper in love?

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:57 am

Good question, nemesis.. that's something I was wondering myself! hopefully someone here has the answer :)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

nemesis wrote:Thanks all for your insight and advice. So does that mean that the guy will be hooked for life or should one keep feeding him to keep it working? Does that also mean that the guy will only be physically hooked and nothing else like maybe fall even deeper in love?
Again, thread search on this PLEASE!

These questions have been asked at nausium.

Will some men be hooked for life? Maybe, unless someone comes along and cleans him up. Will the guy only be "physically" into the woman? Is the guy shallow, then yes. I suggest some research into evolutionary biology about this subject. There are many physical/biological reasons for why men respond the way they do in this area.

Most women who do this continuouslyfeed the target their menstruation blood. Again, so much depends on the man.

Mary

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 am

starsinthesky7 : i think your comments and suggestions are truely awesome.

I dont care how this topic started whether it was righ or wrong but the title said it, stopping cheating, and you gave some amazing suggestions.

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 am

Hi,

I'm planning on working the Hoodooing A Man's Nature Spell. Before I start, I would like to clarify a few points. Hope someone is able to enlighten me.

My partner is a morning person. He springs out of bed aft sex and goes to shower. He never sleeps aft sex. Can I tie the knots while he is in the shower and call out to him to respond while he is showering to tighten the knots?

Also, I don't think I can call out to him nine times while he is in the shower without appearing suspicious. Can I work on the remainder of the knots throughout the day when I am by his side?

If I may do that, do I have to keep it moist?

And if yes to that too, I ought to be able to continue the knotting by re-wetting the string by adding water to it as suggested on Cat's article right? (The answer is simple: Traditional old spells that originated long before artificial refrigeration was developed simply call for drying the fluid on a piece of cloth or a string. Soaking the cloth or string in liquid will re-activate the fluid.)

Thanks so much for your replies. I am pretty new to this and hope to get it right.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Kelpie wrote: My partner is a morning person. He springs out of bed aft sex and goes to shower. He never sleeps aft sex. Can I tie the knots while he is in the shower and call out to him to respond while he is showering to tighten the knots?
Yes you can.
Kelpie wrote:Also, I don't think I can call out to him nine times while he is in the shower without appearing suspicious. Can I work on the remainder of the knots throughout the day when I am by his side?
As I was taught you do the nine knots on nine different days, each time using fresh semen. You do not have to do it nine days in a row, or all on one day.

Hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 am

Thanks HailDiscordia! That was helpful!

Quite unfortunately, my partner and I live in 2 different countries, 3 hours apart and I see him only once a month. Hence, I'll still try and finish the job in the 3 days I see him, rewetting the string each time before I call out and tighten the knot. :P

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:48 am

I use a mooncup which collects my menstrual blood, so I tipped it into a bowl and dried it with heat, then ground it up into powder while mentally repeating what I desire it to do..

I figured that it would be more convenient and hygienic than keeping it in a freezer or fridge, since if it's still liquid it could decompose and smell more pungent then it already is :oops:

It also has the added benefit of looking like pepper or seasoning, so it's easy to sprinkle some over a plate of pasta or even mixed into a bag of potato chips, which is what I did, hahaha :lol:

So would this still be as effective as dried or "reactivated" (adding water to dried fluids) menstrual blood?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers, I'm learning SO MUCH from this wonderful forum! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:01 am

I had not heard of a
mooncup
prior to your posting...its advertised as being more hygienic. I do not see any reason why your method wouldn't work, it is still your menses and if you have read other forums here, you have probably come across
dried semen
being used in spells.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 am

Blood is blood is blood. Dried blood is fine.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:45 am

Thank you very much, Bri and jwmcclin for your help!

Oh, and by the way, a mooncup is a menstrual cup that is used in the place of a pad or tampon, which collects the menstruum rather than absorbing it.

Just a little shoutout to any menstruating women reading this to recommend the Mooncup, (hopefully I'm not breaking any forum posting rules- if I am, go ahead and delete this post!) because it makes it incredibly easy to "harvest" more blood for use in spellwork, without too much fuss :D

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Ok, so I got reeeeally lucky and sneaked menstrual blood on my target's drink yesterday. I was able to swish a tampon - and even squeeze it! on his berry drink. I sent it to him via a mutual friend who did not say it was from me, and I know he drank it. Question: will it still have the intended effect if we are not speaking to each other and are not spending any time together? Reading the menstrual blood threads. it seems this is for people who still ARE with their targets and just want to keep them, as opposed to bringing them back, so I wonder if he will still be affected even though he doesn't see me but in passing sometimes. He is very physically attracted to me.

If this has been answered somewhere, my apologies - I looked but did not find anything that answered this question. There seem to be so many caveats to this...

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:57 pm

I would imagine as long as the physical attraction is there, it should (at the very least) have some positive effect on the target. I'm not sure how it works on bringing the target back though.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

That's what I am hoping too (for positive effect). I just thought that since it makes men "obsessed", as has been described here, then that in itself may make him want to talk to me again, yet when I went thru all the posts i found people either don't specify, or they are still involved with the target.
Hmmmm.....

Dee_2

Unread post by Dee_2 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi Dani

I think it will still work...if it's going to, it will regardless of whether you are talking...unless the target is very strong willed about NOT having contact with you. I have used MB in honey jars...and oh baby...they worked well :) MB is pretty powerful stuff.

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks! In your experience, do you know if it takes effect quickly, or if it takes time to see results?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 pm

In my experience, MB can make the target more responsive/eager if you have some interaction. If the target and you are separated - and he is angry at you, or has a coldness in his stomach towards you - the red won't 'drive' him to call you or come back to you. Obsession doesn't necessarily mean initiative or reunion, so you might want to contact him to see if it's taken effect. (Effects of MB should be quite immediate)

If you want to encourage contact, I recommend using deer's tongue leaves on a pink candle dressed with attraction/reconciliation oil, alone or on a honey jar. If you use a 7 day candle, glue the target's photo on the glass. Work every night. Talk to the target's spirit gently, as if you're speaking from his perspective.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Dani2

Unread post by Dani2 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 am

Thanks, Cabriellenil, I will try that!

Ms. D

Unread post by Ms. D » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Oh wow, thanks for the tip.
This is actually perfect for someone like me that HAS to "harvest" when possible since they are few and far between....great tip.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

...a married man who is EXTREMELY sexually attracted to you (and have had sexual relations with) and who is not too happy at home? I would be honoured if any of the moderators would also add their comments. Thanks!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

I would imagine that it would have the same effect on a single guy if the attraction is there. I highly doubt it's going to make him up and leave his wife though. If he's already cheated on his wife and still hasn't left her, something is keeping him there and that would have to be addressed.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:57 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:I would imagine that it would have the same effect on a single guy if the attraction is there. I highly doubt it's going to make him up and leave his wife though.
That is why I'm asking this question. I wonder how much of an effect the blood would have on someone in his situation. He is not happy with his wife, he has been cheating on her for 2 years now. I think he stays because he feels sorry for her and because of their children. He is madly attracted to me and I think he loves me, but I'm not sure. He HAS told me that his life would be 'sh**ty' without me and that he wants me in it forever. Anyways, our story is a long one and complicated one, but one that has to be resolved one way or the other. I'm thinking of getting a reading done. Any suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 pm

...the purpose of the menses is to bind a man to you not to make him leave anyone...that is a different intent...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 am

Like jwmcclin said, feeding your menstrual blood to a man is a binding sort of thing. It would be fairly pointless to bind him to you while he's married to someone else as that's not addressing the root of your problem. As for the reading, yeah, they're pretty much always a good idea if you're unsure about a situation. You can try a reader listed at the AIRR.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 am

How do I address the root of my problem? What should I do? Is there anything I CAN do? He's stuck because of his 'responsibilities'.

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am

take my advice, if he is cheating on his wife. he will cheat on you, Good luck

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:53 am

egyptianqueen wrote:take my advice, if he is cheating on his wife. he will cheat on you, Good luck
I agree wholeheartedly! Do you want to be in his wife's place a few years down the line? Rarely, do men leave their wives.

I would do a cut & clear and forget him.

Mary

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 am

Macbaby wrote:How do I address the root of my problem? What should I do? Is there anything I CAN do? He's stuck because of his 'responsibilities'.
Well, the root of your problem is that he is still with his wife and you don't want him to be. You could break up his marriage but you'll probably have to do that yourself as most professional rootworkers won't touch a situation like that. Frankly, his reasons for staying are copied straight from the adultery handbook and I highly doubt he feels any responsibility or sympathy towards this woman or his children.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

Several years ago, I was involved with a married man. We were both in the military in Germany; I was stationed there and he had managed to get temporary duty there three years in a row. His wife was in the US. He kept going back and forth as to whether he wanted a divorce. I finally told him that his wife was probably filing the divorce papers; sure enough she was and left them under the Christmas tree for him. Not only that, but she had spent the money he sent home instead of paying the bills, so he was stuck with those too. I wasn't the only one he was fooling around with either.

A married man will say anything like "my wife and I haven't had sex in months," "she let herself go," "I'm only staying married for the kids," "I love you," etc., etc., etc. Take Mary's advice and kick him to the curb. Do a Cut and Clear NOW, and start building up your self-esteem so you can find a real man who is free to have a real relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I agree with everyone. What someone will do for you...they will do to you. Why would he leave his wife now... I mean he pretty much is having his cake and eating it too. I mean if it didn't bother you before then why would it bother you now. Not to mention....you are probably not the only one. I mean menstrual blood is not only for binding, it actually adds power to spells such as love spells, and power spells. But in this case it might take more work than it is worth. I mean you could spend an substantial amount of time doing break up spells, but really it would be wiser to just move on. I know thats not the answer you are looking for, but it is the best thing to do.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Eh...I doubt it will take much money or time to actually break up the marriage. Once the wife finally catches him, she'll kick him out. If he's been doing this kind of thing for years, it's really only a matter of time.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm

I have tried to move on but he refuses to let me go. I know this sounds incredible, but it's true. This is even after his wife "found out" about us! Of course he denied the whole thing and she desperately believed him.

He tells me he wants me in his life to any degree, whatever I'm okay with and whatever I'm willing to give him. I don't understand that!! We are not even having sex anymore, but he is in regular contact with me and we see each other platonically once a week. We have a long and complicated 2 year long story of being on and off...I just don't understand what he wants or needs from me.

Without any judgement, what could the effect of feeding him my menses possibly be in a situation like this?? Some effect? No effect? I almost want to bind his nature to only me to make him realize what he has done! It's not right to play with someone's emotions for 2 long years. I asked this question in another thread, but I do have a paper towel with his dried semen on it. I wonder how I can use that?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Well...that might be true. But most women know what kind of man they have when they get them. I am sure this woman has caught him a time and again, but she does not want to leave him for the kids sake or whatever it is. So just because she catches him doesn't mean she will leave him. Some woman that have low self-esteem, or think they can change a man because he says he is sorry...stick around unfortunately.

thelightfantastic wrote:Eh...I doubt it will take much money or time to actually break up the marriage. Once the wife finally catches him, she'll kick him out. If he's been doing this kind of thing for years, it's really only a matter of time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Honestly, I can not say why he wants you and "needs" you. But if you want to teach him a lesson....cut him off. That is how you teach a person that plays with a person's emotions. But I do not even think that is your true intention considering you want to bind his nature to only you, and use his semen. I mean feeding him your menstrual blood could have any one of those effects, but without you stopping him from physically keeping them apart, its just going to be the same thing.Him beening with you and whoever else. I mean binding his nature to you...thats just the sexual part...and that might very well work. But that does not do anything for him leaving his wife...on a physical level nor does it do anything for him being willing to ask for any kind of separation from his wife. This is why I said in my previous response it could take a while to remove him from his wife, and whoever else he is dealing with.

To be frank...this man does not want to leave his wife. What he wants from you...is whatever he can get that the wife is not getting. Stand up strong...and leave him alone. You are strong enough to do it. I would suggest doing a clear and cut, and a crucible of courage to give you the strength and courage to move on and find the love that you deserve. You are worth more than one petty night a week. He may very well love you, but to me this kind of "love" is not enough.

Lastly, I would get a reading on this manner to see if there is any kind of chance to do this work, and to help guide you in what you should do.

Macbaby wrote:I have tried to move on but he refuses to let me go. I know this sounds incredible, but it's true. This is even after his wife "found out" about us! Of course he denied the whole thing and she desperately believed him.

He tells me he wants me in his life to any degree, whatever I'm okay with and whatever I'm willing to give him. I don't understand that!! We are not even having sex anymore, but he is in regular contact with me and we see each other platonically once a week. We have a long and complicated 2 year long story of being on and off...I just don't understand what he wants or needs from me.

Without any judgement, what could the effect of feeding him my menses possibly be in a situation like this?? Some effect? No effect? I almost want to bind his nature to only me to make him realize what he has done! It's not right to play with someone's emotions for 2 long years. I asked this question in another thread, but I do have a paper towel with his dried semen on it. I wonder how I can use that?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:53 am

Look, this guy has managed to get away with having two women at once for two years. He'll be thinking how awesome he is, and that he's some kind of mega stud. He'll be hanging around because it boosts his ego to think that neither you nor his wife will leave him, because he's too freakin' awesome. He hasn't left his wife after two years of shagging you on the side, and he isn't going to do it now. Best thing to do? Tell him to f#!k off. Tell him you don't want to see or speak to him again. Hot foot him out of your life. Then get a better guy, one that understands simple concepts like 'monogamy' and 'fidelity'. This guy doesn't love you. he's using you to make himself feel like a big man. You're better off without him

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:37 am

Macbaby, we're not judging you. We know how easy it is to find yourself in to these types of situations; that's why I told my own story. We're on your side. Cut this guy out of your life and start meeting some new friends and getting involved in some social activities where you can meet someone decent. You deserve it.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18-19 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 am

The original poster asked for 'comments without judgment', so I'll respond from that point of view.

I've fed my red to three guys with varying results. One is an ex. boyfriend. After he had the fixed drink, he became a lot more open and affectionate, both physically and in terms of attitude, though we didn't reconcile. The other two are good friends where there're a history of mutual attraction and moments of intimacy. One was single and he came over more often afterwards. The other was married; he stayed attracted and was a good friend and helped me out with things, but our relationship didn't develop (I wasn't hoping for that).

So your menstrual blood should have an impact, but it will not turn the relationship around if there's a reason why he doesn't want to be with you. It won't bind him to you and it won't change his mind.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm not judging you either, you have to live with whatever situation you're in, but it's been said again and again on this forum that all the magic in the world won't change a person's basic nature. So if you think he really wants to leave her, and just needs a push, working on him might do it. If he is perfectly content having his home and hearth and a piece on the side, that won't change. As for the semen question, it's considered one of the stronger body fluids, so if you're going to do a honey jar, love me, or whatever, you would definitely want to use it.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

MrsGemini

Unread post by MrsGemini » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:15 am

i'm married to my husband for 3 years been together for 13 and now he has did a 360 on me he use to be kind sweet loving and attenative. now he wants a separation and is cheating with multiple woman this has all started when i was 3 months pregnant on bed rest. now he spends the nights out and doesn't want to spend time with me or the children all he says is he wants to be by himself and this has been going on for months now. what will help me?

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 am

1) Break up spell
2) Love Spell
3) Binding Spell
4) Spell to make sure he stays loyal to you, tying his nature etc

And if all doesn't go well, a cut and clear, forget the feller.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Was he like this before the pregnancy, and the children? I mean you could do a tie his nature to you spell such as a nation sack. I would even get a stay with me spell, and a stay home spell. i would actually get a reading to see what is causing him to go astray. I mean it could be you (for example if you were nagging or just plain pushing him away at times) or he couldve been cheating the whole time. I would go for the nation sack though, and a stay with me spell. considering you are 3 months pregnant...menstrual blood is out of the question.

I would recommend getting a reading to see if any spells will be effective in this situation.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:44 pm

I would say do a break up spell of some sort and then bind him to you, and a love spell just for good measure
Ask, Believe, Receive!

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I agree with starsinthesky: do a stay with me/stay at home spell but I would add a spell to repell other women from him.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”