Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello

AnthonyMansker
Hello

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 am

Hello-
I would like to officially introduce myself to the forum folks. I recently graduated from the HRCC, and have been working with Lucky Mojo products for several years now. I am a certified Reiki Mater-Teacher and Master-Teacher of MAGNIFIED HEALING, another healing modality that works closely with Master Lady Kwan Yin. I come to Hoodoo through years of study as a healer, and am thrilled to have an expanded view of how to focus and channel my energy and power into spell work for the betterment of myself, my family and clients. I perform readings with playing cards, tarot cards, obi shells and am learning how to "read the bones." I look forward to listening to the Hoodoo Rootwork Hour every Sunday, and am making the big push to get to the May 2014 workshops.

Thanks for reading. Here's wishing you many many blessings from a chilly New York City! :D

Anthony Mansker, #1802
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student
Re: Hello

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Congratulations with your success of completing the HRCC!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:53 am

Hello AnthonyMansker,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on graduating HRCC! I know you will enjoy the radio hour. One of the ways I have been practicing learning to read bones myself is to listen to the archived shows. Then throw bones and do a reading before the hosts give their readings. Then I see how close I come to what they see. Sometimes I am way off or don't get much but it seems more often I come close to what the professionals are seeing. A few times I have surprised myself by picking up on something that did not seem related at all but came out later during the actual readings. Have fun. There is a lot of info around here!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, AnthonyMansker ,
And may I say: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
Wasn't the course just wonderful?
I'm sure that you already know the popular posts and forum rules so I won't list them.
But, wanted to say: "Welcome"
And hoping to meet you at the workshops!!
Again, congrats!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 pm

natstein wrote:Hello AnthonyMansker,

Peace~

Nathen
Thanks Nathen! Appreciate it!
Mrs Black Indian wrote:Congratulations with your success of completing the HRCC!!!
Thanks Mrs Black Indian!!
Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AnthonyMansker ,
And may I say: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!
Wasn't the course just wonderful?
And hoping to meet you at the workshops!!
Again, congrats!!!
Thank you Miss Aida! The course is amazing! I am so happy to have made it through and graduated. And I look forward to meeting you as well! I am really pushing hard to get to Forestville in May. It is looking really good. Plus, I am have my ear to the ground regarding the apprenticeship week. I have not heard mention yet, but I am sure soon...

Many Blessings!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2014 Public Forum Introductions”