Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:21 am

Hi oneNonly,

Generally on the Forum we recommend you work with AIRR rootworkers since they are bound by a code of ethics which private practitionners are not. You can look through AIRR members here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

You can contact most of the Forum moderators via private message if you want to reach us.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

Thank you aura I will be in contact with you shortly this month as I am out of town.

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 pm

What are the risks when your freezer jar spells are unfrozen? I had jars in my freezer that were several years old, to be honest. I also had a few lemons and foil packet spells in there. They were all melted when our power went out. I'm not noticing any significant changes in the negative at all yet, but I'm not clear on if this means they are undone for good. Lemons and the foil, I know I'll need to re-do (especially since they were done within the last year or two), but I've been thinking about taking the lot of jars to the river for disposal, since I thought they were undone, but I had to ask to be sure. I haven't taken the jars out at all since we got the power back, so they, of course, froze again.
I looked around the forum but couldn't find an answer to this. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I had my power go down for several hours, and a spell in my freezer thawed out. I did not see any significant change in relation to me and the people I had frozen. When the power came back on, they just freezed up again. I don't think it will cause any significant change.

You can always dispose of things in the river. It never hurts to clean out the freezer.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:27 pm

PirataPantera

I agree wholeheartedly with brthrchristopher's post.

Either way (refreezing lemon packets or just let them refreeze) is fine.
But, sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe it is time to take the jars to the river?
HRCC Graduate #1631

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with brthrchristopher's post.
Either way (refreezing lemon packets or just let them refreeze) is fine.
But, sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe it is time to take the jars to the river?[/quote]

I see now that I failed to mention that the power was out for two weeks! Yikes! Mea culpa. :oops:
I disposed of the lemons because by the start of the second week, they were done. Total science project.
But I'm certain now that I will take the jars to the river and dispose of them. You're right; perhaps this is a case of things happening for a reason.
Thank you both so much for your answers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:58 am

What??? 2 weeks??? LOL!
I'd start all over again!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Miss Aida--
I'm definitely going to do the packets over and the lemons, LOL. If anything arises where I will need to do a jar spell, for sure, I'll do one.
The other jars are definitely gonna have a date with a river. :D

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:59 am

Thank you Aura for your insight.....I figured I had the spell right. There is one family member I don't mind crossing up, but the others I don't want to harm, but, I just want to shut them up. I plan to use an uncrossing spell kit on myself before the spell and use a fiery wall of protection kit as well. After the spell, I would cleanse myself with hyssop and recite a prayer. For the regular freezer spells (without any crossing), I would just use their pic with name written on the back and toss in a plastic jar along with some alum.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Sounds good then gettotheroot. For the crossing work all you really need is the hyssop bath after. But the Uncrossing Spell Kit and FWOP are great to get rid of any accumulated nasties and work from others as well as to ensure your protection while you work.
Aura Laforest

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:49 pm

aura

I have one more question, aura....can I add blackberry leaves to my freezer spell to return any harm, hurt or negativity back to the target? I haven't heard of blackberry leaves being added to a freezer spell...only regular (non-freezer) bottle spells.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Good Evening, Ghettotheroot,
Yes you can.
Take care and have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Just did a freezer spell on a woman I think has been trying to get with my ex, whom I have been working on for the past few months. Wrote her full name out nine times, crossed it with "stay the f*** away from my man!" And folded it up with pepper, mustard seeds, valerian, and alum. I closed up the packet with three needles and then soaked the paper in a bit of vinegar and urine. I wrapped up the container in foil and shoved it in the back of my freezer. She's living across the country for now, but this will put an end to all the flirting and complimenting on social media...feeling pretty good about it. Any thoughts or additions I can make to insure its strength? I was pretty darn focused while doing it, so trust me when I say the intent is there!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi, Purplehippie,
Sounds really good! Hope you never get mad at me! LOL!
Only thing I would have done differently is write it out 13 times.
But, like you just said, it's the INTENT that gives it the extra power!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! I like this spell a lot :)

looker1208
Newly Registered

Unread post by looker1208 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi,

I am currently working a break up spell kit to break up my lover and a woman he started seeing and I was wondering if I can also use a freezer spell in conjunction. I was going to take a picture of the couple together, cut them apart and glue their halves back to back and put them in the freezer. As it is the woman I want to get rid of, is this a good or effective idea? Should I just put her alone in the freezer? Should I also add a petition paper saying to stay away from him? I also have one of their used condoms I could put in there too. Please let me know.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 am

Hi looker1208,

working a freezer jar can definitely help out. I'd put her alone in the jar and also include the petition for her and ''any love rivals'' to keep away as well. Only put her concerns in there - nothing of your lover's, and do add a bit of alum if you have it...
Aura Laforest

CrystalClear

Unread post by CrystalClear » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 am

Hello purplehippie,
I agree this complimenting, flirting in social media gets to you (it annoys me as well). In my case, this girl that's been flirting/communicating with my guy is also in some other country and she guises this as "friendship" when everyone is well aware she wants to be more than friends.
I just have a couple of questions with your steps, bec I might have done mine wrong:

1. When you crossed her name with "stay the f*** away from my man!", did you write it nine times over her name also?
2. When you "folded it up with pepper, mustard seeds, valerian, and alum", do you mean to say, these items were INSIDE the paper as you folded it up?
3. "soaked the paper in a bit of vinegar and urine. I wrapped up the container in foil and shoved it in the back of my freezer"--- was this in a plastic container with the folded up paper? Didi the vinegar/urine combo cover the whole paper?

My issue was I had vinegar jar and the jar does not last a week since it keeps breaking/leaking. For this month alone, I did 2 already, I was waiting to make the last one after I do an AIRR reading today. I am looking for other options until the stuff I ordered at LM arrives.

HoneyDoo

Unread post by HoneyDoo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:47 pm

A few weeks ago, I "froze" a couple of gossipy, envious and judgmental co-workers. The spells have been working wonderfully. However, the other day, I thought about "un-freezing" one of them, so as to give this person a free chance at acting in a better way.

As soon as I touched the container, though... It was warm! It made me remove my hand immediately (in part because I was startled, and in part because I did not like the energy it exuded (it felt a kind of itchy and thick.) I closed the freezer door and decided to wait on it. I'm left wondering what's going on... What does it mean.

Does it mean I should replace it because it's all full of negative energy, and it might be good to start a fresh one. Or does it mean I should leave it be, and that it's warm (IN THE FREEZER!) because it's active?

If anyone has experienced something similar, please share? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 am

Good Morning, Niamh,
I would leave it alone and leave it in the freezer.
I want to tell you a story about my bleeding heart:
A few years ago, I performed a freezer spell on a woman who was pretending to be my friend but was undermining me and turning people against me. So, I performed a spell.
It worked pretty fast (which surprised me). Then, bad things kept happening to her. She knew that I performed magic (BUT not knowing that I was the one who placed the spell on her) and Begged and begged me to do something to help her.
I started to feel bad because all these bad things were happening to her. I decided to "un-do" the spell. My Mother (who is now deceased BUT a very VERY powerful witch), kept telling me to leave it alone because she was getting what she deserved. I did NOT listen to her because I felt so bad for this lady.
So, I unwrapped everything. Niamh, I cannot begin to tell you the EVIL that came flying out of that. It LITERALLY hit me in the face.
After that, she was free and IMMEDIATELY (no appreciation, no remorse) went back to her old ways).
I performed the spell again. And, usually when you do the same thing twice because you had doubt about the first one, the spell doesn't work fast. It took about a year for it to work and she ended up very ill.
So, based on my PERSONAL experiences: LEAVE IT ALON!!
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HoneyDoo

Unread post by HoneyDoo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 am

Thank you for sharing that experience, Miss Aida. I will definitely take your advice and leave it as is. Again, thank you so much.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 am

Hi All,

Dilemma: Husband living with his elderly mum in a neighbouring town. Gets a city council contract which uses all his time and more. He now has no free time for me and engrossed in his work. He claims he's devoted his life to his work now to occupy his mind. The job doesn't pay well, he's just breaking even. In which case why bother.
I know this may be odd, but I want this contract to come to an end. So to, give my husband the time to reflect and miss me to return back home.

Possible conjure: I were thinking, of possibly freezing the logo of the city council after crossing it with perhaps "terminate contract immediately". Would this be suitable, or please recommend accordingly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello, Oceanblue,
I know that you want your husband with you (and that's so wonderful), but what will the both of you do without employment?
If he loses his contract, you never know what will happen to his mind, his self-esteem, and his relationship with you?
You might want to consider s reading from either an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org
Or from a Hoodoo Psychic www.hoodoopsychics.com
And see what spirit says. I thinking that there are other spells that can benefit the both of you without harming his livelihood.
Maybe a steady work kit to get him a better job first? And then freeze him out of that contract? www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
And some love spells to make him want to be with you instead of his Mother. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Just some suggestions
Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:41 am

Hello Miss Aida,
Thank you for a quick response and looking outside the box. I didn't make it clear, my husband also has work in my town, plus I work too. However the contract he's recently got is too big for him to cope with, that's why he's running around all hours trying to devote his life to his work, instead of his family.
That's why I want to enquire about freezing this contract.

I've had a reading which reveals he's hurting and wants to hurt me to. But loves me. I'm already doing sweet jars but they take time to kick in.

I just require information of how to freeze this contract please.

Regards as always.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:19 am

Hi oceanblue,

I am sorry to hear the challenges that are taking place, and also thank you for the clarification. I was wondering the same thing as Miss Aida. You can freeze the contract, and while you are doing the sweetening jar you may want to consider bringing in some Healing as well.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Palombina

Unread post by Palombina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:34 pm

I started a honey jar on my love interest and as a precaution I was also told to work a freezer spell in case there might be rivals that might interfere or tempt him (his work has him constantly surrounded by beautiful women).

Between the advice I received and research on Lucky Mojo, I was thinking to do a simple freezer spell using brown paper with the words "All romantic rivals" and that should freeze out any competition.

Is that all I should write on the paper? Or should I write it like a traditional petition paper, write that 3 times turn it 90 degrees Counterclockwise and write something like Back Off My Man! crossing the original words?
--- The love interests name should never be written on the paper to be frozen from what I understand.

Again from researching and reading this forum I want to wet the paper with toilet water (and/or vinegar to sour the potential rivals relationship with him) and add alum, poppy seeds, black pepper or can I just use hotfoot powder?

The oils I would use are LM hot foot and LMcontrolling.
Should I then fold the paper away from me and continue doing so counterclockwise? Instead of placing it in a bottle or jar I was going to put it in aluminum foil (shinier side on the inside of the packet, then freeze.

Ive never done this before and would like any tips or critiques if I understood correctly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Good Evening, Palombina,
I apologize for the initial misunderstanding, Thank you for clarifying.

First, this is your statement that I agree with wholeheartedly :

"Is that all I should write on the paper? Or should I write it like a traditional petition paper, write that 3 times turn it 90 degrees Counterclockwise and write something like Back Off My Man! crossing the original words?
--- The love interests name should never be written on the paper to be frozen from what I understand.
"

This is the correct way of making the petition paper and names of love interests ought not be included. I think the rest of your spell is great. Yes, you can use hotfoot powder also.
Many root workers do indeed use toilet paper. I prefer using brown paper from a grocery bag for this type of spell. It's sturdier and can hold all your items in it better. But that's just me.

Here is a TERRIFIC page on freezer spells. Have you seen it? http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Hope this helps.

Wishing you the best with your spells and getting your man back home!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Palombina

Unread post by Palombina » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your response.

Yes I am going to use your suggestion of brown paper I was thinking of using toilet water for the liquid to make it freeze )I believe I saw it in a post by Starsinthesky) but on thinking about it I think vinegar is better for my situation to sour any of the potential rivals before they can begin anything.

I loved that page on freezer spells, I read it more than once and found it very useful along with this question and answer forum. It helped me understand the background and how the spell works and gave me the ideas on how to customize it for my own personal needs.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear Papa Newt,

Thank you for your empathy. Please can you clarify, if I were to freeze a contract, do I write on contractors logo, crossed with my name? Or whose? Just need a better understanding.

Than you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Hello, OceanBlue,
Don't write your name on it.
Just write something like: husband's name 13 times turn it to your left and write over that: "Dismissed" (<--or something like that) 13 times
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

Reading through the forum, the general rule is not to put the person's name or their concern on the petition, which will lead them to be frozen out of your lives.

Because my intent is to break a contract up, are we saying it's okay to use my husbands name (I do not want to loose him). I don't want my husband frozen out of my life.

I can get the contractors logo, and obviously, my husbands logo. Would it not be better thought to use both contracts logos so my husband's not frozen from me?

Kind Regards

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Good Evening, Oceanblue,
I see your concern but I don't see how he would be frozen out of your life.
HOWEVER, if you're uncomfortable with anything in spell work, don't ever do it.
If the latter makes you comfortable, then that's what is important.
Go for it!!
Good luck and wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am

Hi Everyone,

quick question, I want my co-workers who are speaking ill of me and making my life quite difficult at work to stop. if I do a freezer spell I know that will freeze them out of my life so does that mean that I could be left out of the job? or will it just freeze them from speaking and acting how they are doing against me?

I guess I wanted to clarify what "freeze them out of my life" really means.

thank you in advance.
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 am

Hi Brujita Angelical,

Be specific in your petition that you want to freeze out their mean words and back-biting and it should be just fine to stay where you are at work. Make sure you have some Stop Gossip powder and a chunk (or powdered) alum in there as well.

To ensure good relations at work, you can also consider a Boss Fix or Steady Work honey jar. LM has the mini kits ready to go with everything you need. It's a quick and simple way to work that's quite effective. That way you'll work all angles of the job situation.

Blessings and Success to you.
Aura Laforest

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Okay, story.

So back in March there was this guy that I was really interested in, and I made a mojo hand. It worked pretty well,and things got started fairly soon afterwards. A bit too soon for me, I'll admit, and I freaked out, took the bag apart, and did a freezer spell to cool off and end the relationship. I soon got busy with school and work, and forgot about it, and a little while after that actually began falling in love with the guy. Things were going great, then he started to get a bit, well, cold, towards me. He would always say things were fine, but I could tell they weren't, and obviously I was right as he broke up with me a few nights ago. He didn't give any real reason, and said he didn't really know why, his feelings just kind of faded and stopped.

I'm worried the freezer spell might have played some big part in that. I will admit it could just be the end of the relationship, and he really did just fall out of love with me on his own, but I have my doubts. I was wondering on some advice to reverse the freezer spell (the bag and its contents are still sitting in my freezer), and bring him back to me.

Your help is really appreciated guys, thank you.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 pm

I would thaw the freezer spell, let it melt. Pray over it that the spell work dissolves. Remake the mojo hand and wear it daily, especially if you're going to be around him. I'd also consider some Reconciliation work on this case, to bring you back together.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 am

remyq, MaryBee gave you some great advice and I totally agree, but I would add an additional step. You were into this guy and got what you wanted and then changed your mind. Before thawing the mojo you might consider doing some clarity work on yourself to make sure that you really want to move forward with this person. If the mojo thaws and things speed back up, you don't want to repeat the situation.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:35 am

thank you Aura! I will try this!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:02 am

one more thing,
do I have to do separate freezer jars for all of them or can I put them all in the same jar?

i was thinking of doing a vinegar jar (I know separate thread so I wont go into that) for all them to fight amongst eachothe,r so can I do a freezer jar for all of them to leave me alone or if i put them together it will freeze them within eachother too?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi Brujita Angelical,

Aura gave you excellent advice. Do exactly what she says, trust me, she knows her stuff.

You do not need separate freezer jars for all of them. You can put them all in one jar.

Try the freezer work first. I have found it to work very quickly.
I tend to work methodically. Do the first one first, wait for some signs.
Then do the other one.

But other people do a lot of things at the same time, it's just preference.

You might also be interested in working with St. Martha in your prayers during your work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmartha.html

I would encourage you to also read this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi again!

Sorry I keep coming up with more questions! But I read through all of the posts and there seems to be contradictions regarding petitions to freeze out love rivals.

Some say to write "all love/sexual rivals"
Others: "I freeze out Mary from Johns life" or "I freeze out all competitors, sluts from Johns life"
But some dont think your lovers name should be added in and I wonder why because you are not freezing him from you.

If you cant put your lover (or in my case guy I like) name then should I write
"I freeze Mary out of my targets life" I want all rivals and a specific girl to leave him alone my only doubt is whther or not to add his name on the petitio .

Maybe this is one where people have different opinions ans thats why there are different posts....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello, Brujita Angelica, (<---by the way, I love this name: Angelic Little Witch! Excellent!)
You hit the nail on the head: every root worker has their own opinion.
So, do what you gut says to do. Sit back, relax, and ask for spiritual guidance on the best way for you to make your petition paper.
Spirit will not let you down.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 am

Miss Aida

thank you! I think it describes me pretty well haha

ok so I will see which way works best for me though i will probably leave his name out of it just in case. I am trying to freeze a girl from my friends boyfriend but i would not want to write his name on it and have him be frozen from my life too since i am friends with him also. but I will write all love rivals and grupies instead i think.

thanks!

linatruong

Unread post by linatruong » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:49 am

Hi everyone,
I am new to this site and would like to have advice on the freezer spell I just did on love rival. Anyway I freezed a lemon with a petition inside :
Name_____ birthday____
I freeze you from any contact ,any relationship with Name _____birthday_____
I wonder since I put his name on the petiton like that, would I freeze him out of my life or is it fine?
If not should I do it again? And phrase my petiton other way?
I also freeze the lemon on Friday night which is waxing moon inAquarius
Any advice would be great!!!
Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Good Evening, linatruong ,
I get just a little paranoid about putting names of people that I like in freezing spells (although it's acceptable).
I would freeze the other person. I would write person's full name 13 times. Turn it to the left and write a command over it 13 times (something like: frozen from (first name of your man).
I would also do this on a Tues or Saturday of the waning moon. But, that's just me.
You could look up timing of spells and see what feels more comfortable for you
Hope this helps and hoping that you get your man back SOON
HRCC Graduate #1631

linatruong

Unread post by linatruong » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks Miss Aida,
I got a cold not even two days after I freezed it!? I wondered because I wrote '' I Freezed you ........'' or not ? Anyway, I took lemon out, removed petition paper , garbage both and redo another lemon . This time I spoke my petition and wrote in the paper''Name ___ stays away from his house address and that neibourhood forever'' . His house is two doors from mine!!!!!! They get together there!!!!!!!
I also have a vinegar jar + redpepper+ cayenne pepper+ confusion powder+ 9 nails and lemon to sour going on same time. I understood I did both in waxing moon, but I can't wait anymore........I can do another freeze lemon when waning moon , so I could have them goingon altogether. I may also have lemon bury under his steps.
What do u think? Any advice or suggestion?
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello, linatruong,
No advice because I think you're doing JUST FINE!
Keep us posted and good luck!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

linatruong

Unread post by linatruong » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi everyone,
I wonder if anyone have used fishsauce to freeze romantic rivals instead of using rotten fish. Or could we use fishsauce to add in vinegar breakup jar to stinkup the affair. :lol:
Btw, I just add wormwood to bitter and couchgrass to break up in my ongoing vinegar jar.By Friday night, the moon will be in Cancer, I will do another lemon freezer spell and one more lemon break up to bury at his doorstep. I also do candle moving spell with( break up +hotfoot )oils. Should I roll the candle in red flake pepper or cayenne pepper? Are both of them for hotfooting and causing fight?
Thanks everyone!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Good Evening, Linatroung,
No. I am sorry but fish sauce isn't going to replace rotten fish. They don't have the same spiritual or biological properties.
And, YES! You can roll that candle in the pepper! Excellent!!
Good luck with your spell work!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:31 pm

:shock: I lived with my mom and her husband for a few months and did several freezer spells on various people and I recently found out from my mother that her husband found them and thought they were cursed and threw them in the garbage should I be concerned do I need to redo the spells to permanantly keep these people frozen I was under the impression that freezer spells had to be disposed of at the cross roads what should I do

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:27 am

Hi stillsosola,

If those people should still be on ice, then re-do the spells. Next time you move, make sure to bring your spell-work with you and avoid the problem!
Aura Laforest

yanwah

Unread post by yanwah » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi good day all. I am new to this site. I want to do a freezer spell for the girl my ex left me for. I am going to use a lemon and her picture but I am a little confused as to how or what to write on the petition. can someone help me. I want to freeze her out of his life, I am also working on a vinegar jar to sour the relationship but I want to do the freezing spell as reinforcement. Just need some advice on the petition paper. thanks much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Good Evening Yanwah and welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum and family!
Please take the time to introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can "formally" greet you and welcome you.
For petition papers: go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area there is a shite search box. Just type in petition papers
And there is information for you there.
I hope this helps.
Take care. And, again, welcome
HRCC Graduate #1631

yanwah

Unread post by yanwah » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:41 am

Thank you miss aida.

So please tell me if I did it correct. For the petition I wrote her name 13 times then turned it counter clockwise and wrote "frozen out of so and so's life" I then used blackpepper, and banishing powders folded it away from me and placed it in a sliced lemon with her picture wet it in vinegar and wrapped it up in aluminum fol mirror side inward and placed it in the freezer. This is to get a rival away from my ex boyfried since she is influenfluencing him against me.

What do you guys think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, Yanweh,
It's a very good spell. Congratulations. You did it correctly. Good job!
I did, however, remove the names because they are not Lucky Mojo products.
Good luck, this spell has substance!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Valesca

Unread post by Valesca » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:43 pm

I have a quick question, I am going to be re doing a freezer spell I did months ago. I by luck happened to get hair of my enemy, it is a very long piece of hair can I cut pieces off of it to use in different spells and would it still be effective?
Thank You St. Martha for all you have done so far.
Thank you St. Anthony for your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 am

Hi Valesca,

I see no reason why you can't cut the hair to use in multiple works.

Peace~

Nathen

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 am

Nathen is right on the money Valesca. You can cut and use the hair for multiple spells. A forum thread that covers this in detail (along with lots of other useful info on personal concerns) is the following: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... 24c9bca4ba
Aura Laforest

White Apple
Newly Registered

Unread post by White Apple » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

Hello. I wonder if I can use resin for a freezer/mirror box/go away spell (a slanderer who I barely have any contact/exchanges with. She just makes stuff up about me because she doesn't even know me well enough to gossip properly. Truly bizarre). Resin because I don't like keeping negative works around and I can just cast it away intact.

If I understand correctly, the idea of jars is (atleat partly) because you can just disassemble/open them if you want the working to stop. But since the target in my case is basically a stranger, I don't really care if it's permanent. Would it work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, White Apple ,
I am not clear on what you want to use the resin for.
To seal up the jar or mirror box?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”