• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 am

Spells to Intimidate Someone While Posing as a Friend

Spells to Intimidate Someone While Posing as a Friend

Unread postby HUJIM » Sat May 22, 2010 8:50 am

I want to know if threes an oil or candle that will help me intimidate people? Something that will make people fear me.
HUJIM

Re: Intimidation

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 am

Well we'd need to know more of the context to be able to provide good advice.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 am

More info as Devi said would give light in terms of your direction.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am

Context could really help.

For leadership qualities that make people listen to you Commanding products may be the way to go.

For personal power you may consider Power products and John the Conqueror

And for the ability to control situations more as well as yourself consider Master Products.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HUJIM » Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Well the thing is that im a small guy and people always want to pick fights with me. I just wanted a product that will intimidate and scare people so that they dont want to fight.
HUJIM

Unread postby Kittykat » Sat May 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Queen Elizabeth Root
Hi,
Would like to know if anyone has used the queen elizabeth root to control someone before? I have cat's book and there is a spell where u have to soak the root for 9 days, drain off the water bathe with it, use your toenail clippings, collect the water and top it off with your pee, and let it soak for another 9 days, here where I am confused...it says use sparingly, do i need to put this in the fridge, and how much is sparingly? Everyday a spoonful? If someone could please help me on this one, I would appreciate it. Thanks
Kittykat

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Kittykat wrote:Queen Elizabeth Root
Hi,
Would like to know if anyone has used the queen elizabeth root to control someone before? I have cat's book and there is a spell where u have to soak the root for 9 days, drain off the water bathe with it, use your toenail clippings, collect the water and top it off with your pee, and let it soak for another 9 days, here where I am confused...it says use sparingly, do i need to put this in the fridge, and how much is sparingly? Everyday a spoonful? If someone could please help me on this one, I would appreciate it. Thanks

For intimidation? This is for power over your/a man...not for intimidation purposes!

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 22, 2010 7:12 pm

KittyKat your post should have been in a different thread...btw that topic was discussed before. Sparingly would be just that...just a little... and I do not think tablespoon is sparingly. Also that spell is very potent...so follow the instructions carefully.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kittykat » Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread. Thanks for your reply. :oops:
Kittykat

Unread postby theredc6 » Wed May 26, 2010 5:38 pm

HUJIM wrote:Well the thing is that im a small guy and people always want to pick fights with me. I just wanted a product that will intimidate and scare people so that they dont want to fight.

Make a mojo with John the Conqueror Root, Sampson's Snake Root and Mullein (in a red mojo bag). Dress it with Master Oil and feed it with Whiskey every Tuesday and Saturday.

You might also want to do general protection work.
theredc6

Unread postby Yoseph » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 am

The Book ( verbal judo by George Thompson, Amazon.com could help also ( hujim ) you'll learn communication basics & tension reducing techniques which will back up your magical work, also check out Lucky Mojo's Crucible of Couarge products. good luck.

Y.
Yoseph

Which oil for this situation..?

Unread postby aniviel » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 am

I have plenty of LM oils but unsure which one to wear today.

I have feelings for my best friend and his girlfriend is jealous of me so she's trying to keep us apart (she's really young, practically a kid, he's 16 years older than her, but she's got him by the balls and he's doing almost everything she wants - except staying away from me). In a desperate plea he wants us to have lunch today so her and I will get to know each other and she'll see she shouldn't fear me. I want it to appear like we're getting along, I am an adult after all. But I do want her to remain jealous inside. Which oil should I wear? Especially if I shake her hand...
aniviel

Re: Which oil for this situation..?

Unread postby Brooke » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 pm

There are different oils you could use for this. Some that come to my mind is Do as I say I have had success with this myself when meeting with people I want to do what I want them to, I have used it on a name paper in my shoe.There is information about that spell here on the forum and maybe someone else can it explain it more in detail. You could use it both ways if your shaking hands with her. For him I would work with clarity so he can see she is too young for him, and attraction type oils to draw him to you and let her see you as attractive this will keep her jealous of you if thats what you want.
Brooke

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:51 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Brooke:
Do as I say www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Maybe Bend over?? www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Commanding? www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Or all three combined??
Good luck !!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:58 am

I have used oils every time I've seen him/spent time with him, a lot. And dressed presents I've given him too. I noticed last time that he wiped off two things I've given him with a towel. He didn't say a word, as I gave it to him he immediately went and got a towel to wipe it. It felt a little embarrassing, like he must be thinking everything I have is oily...
Unsure how to deal with this situation and how can this work if this happens. Help? :(
aniviel

Unread postby Colette » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:27 am

When it's an object, I usually dust it with powder. If I really want to use an oil, I smear the edges of the object with it, very lightly.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.
Colette

Unread postby hummingbird » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 pm

lalyil wrote:I have used oils every time I've seen him/spent time with him, a lot. And dressed presents I've given him too. I noticed last time that he wiped off two things I've given him with a towel. He didn't say a word, as I gave it to him he immediately went and got a towel to wipe it. It felt a little embarrassing, like he must be thinking everything I have is oily...
Unsure how to deal with this situation and how can this work if this happens. Help? :(

Hi lalyil,

I'm thinking that your guy friend may have a strong sense of smell and/or allergies; and just thinks that you put fragrance on things to make them smell nice (kind of like the main character, Elle Woods, did in Legally Blonde when she sprayed perfume on her resume and the hiring laywer noticed and took a whiff :) Elle Woods got the job as a legal intern; and your guy friend still wants you in his life - so maybe it might be worth trying something a little more subtle like incense (same kind as the oil you would normally use) which can be dual purpose. You can use it like a powder on the item, then collect the incense you brush off the item and hold the item over the incense while it burns. I would buy a cheap makeup brush from the dollar store that you use only for that type of incense to brush the incense off of whatever item you put it on to make sure that you get all traces of it off - you want to make sure that the item doesn't have a gritty feel to the touch after you put incense on it. Then I would brush the incense off of the item into a piece of paper which I curl the sides together and tilt into a paper cone. I would put a flat plate over the paper cone then flip over to have a nice incense cone to burn. Then place the item above the burning incense - keep it in the smoke, but not so close that it has a strong smell. It is my understanding that incense permeates all materials (ie, metal, wood, etc) and based on my experience, I believe it.

With regard to making the girlfriend jealous, I like the idea of wearing I Can You Can't Oil on your hand when shaking the girlfriend's hand; and while you shake her hand mentally command that "I can have guy friend's time, attention and romantic affection and you can't."

Good luck and I hope you get what you want out of the situation!
hummingbird

Re: Spells to Intimidate Someone While Posing as a Friend

Unread postby aniviel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 am

Thank you Colette and clarity.

Should I mention anything about the 'oilyness' of the previous items? It felt really embarrassing when he cleaned them in front of me, and I was thinking about saying maybe that I spray everything with a little perfume just so he won't be thinking something bad about it.
aniviel

Unread postby hummingbird » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 pm

lalyil wrote:Thank you Colette and clarity.

Should I mention anything about the 'oilyness' of the previous items? It felt really embarrassing when he cleaned them in front of me, and I was thinking about saying maybe that I spray everything with a little perfume just so he won't be thinking something bad about it.

No, I don't think you should mention it - just change the way you fix things for him going forward either using powder or incense (making sure that you use a makeup brush to brush the excess off so that there aren't any traces of powder or incense grit) and I think that he will most likely forget about the fragrance issue.

Again, good luck with your guy friend. I have always had good experiences with LM powders and incenses.

clarity
hummingbird

Unread postby aniviel » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:34 pm

clarity wrote:No, I don't think you should mention it - just change the way you fix things for him going forward either using powder or incense (making sure that you use a makeup brush to brush the excess off so that there aren't any traces of powder or incense grit) and I think that he will most likely forget about the fragrance issue.

Again, good luck with your guy friend. I have always had good experiences with LM powders and incenses.

clarity

Thank you :)
aniviel

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion