Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New to the community and super excited!

Crystal_Aura
Newly Registered
New to the community and super excited!

Unread post by Crystal_Aura » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 pm

I truly feel blessed to be part of this wonderful community of fellow like minded people. First off, I want to say this will probably be a lengthy but short as I can possibly get with my introduction. My name is Crystal and I've been practicing Paganism for several years and as of last year during the summer I recently discovered hoodoo during a pagan festival my sister took me along with. A little timid, but open minded to the whole experience of hoodoo. My sister introduced me to lucky mojo website during that time as well and haven't really been back to look at it until a few days ago. Over looking at the website and talking to a hoodoo rootworker, I was becoming more open and realizing that a lot of what I have learned and used over the years is very similar to one another. But what really has me excited is after reading the forums, the product descriptions and listening to my guides I finally feel I can get the extra punch in life I have been seeking for.

Ever since I was a little I have been in tuned with my guides and inner magical abilities. Always seeking out to help others and keep my life in balance, I have had many success to spell workings. Even with struggles in life, I have always believed the universe has a higher purpose and reasons for what we go thru in our lives. As for those inquiring is love spells do work....my personal response to that is yes amongst many other spells. I have always done a simple candle love spell with no oils and always within 24 hours I would find a new love interest. In fact in Jr. High, I was being picked on by one of my fellow classmates and my first ever spell I did was a binding spell for him to leave me alone and the very next day he came up to me and apologized for picking on me and left me alone for the rest of the school year. Yay for results none the less. I have done house cleansing and evil spirit banishment for friends as well help them with simple prayer to help soothe their minds. I've gotten jobs with in hours of spell work and increased money flow. Always happy with my results.

So to bring things up to speed, 3 years ago I was feeling incomplete that I was missing my twin flame in my life and I felt that was the key for me to move onto my next step in my life. As I laid my head on my pillow, I softly spoke to the universe and asked to have my soul mate in my life. That no matter what was to come next, I would be ready for it. Even if they were happily married with children, I just wanted to know who they were and to have them in my life for simple communication. Well, the very next day my childhood best friend offered me to move into her new house she was going to close on within the next month and with my delight of moving back to the area where my energy just flowed so smoothly, I had the whim to post on a internet forum looking to find some new friends in the area so I had some social life to look forward to. Immediately I had several responses, but one really spoke out to me. He gave me his number and we spoke right away and planned on meeting with in that week. As of tomorrow, will be 3 years since we first met and our energies drawn together. I have found my soul mate and he was single and wanting to be with me!

Well to fast forward things a little bit, my friend's closing on the house fell thru and I lived an hour and half from him which put a strain on us seeing each other as much as we both wanted and the fact he works 60-70 hours a week and I was starting a new career after finishing school. We went back and forth with dating, but always met together with love and put differences behind us. Especially since I personally believe in living every moment as if it is your last, cause it just might be that way. There was moments where life just kept drifting us in different directions, I was still happy with the fact I knew him in my life and talked when we could. I would cast love spells to attract new love and I would meet someone, but each and every new guy would be a total jerk and my soul mate would come into my life stronger wanting to be with me. Even a year and half ago my soul mate could tell I was distancing myself away from him, but wanting to remain friends. He broke down to me and told me that the reason why he is working so much is that he is saving up for a house and why he moved back home with his family. That he was planning to buy the house a year from when he told me and that I was the only woman he was talking to and seeing. And the part that really sunk my heart to fall back for him was what he said. That when he buys the house, if I am single, he wants me to move in with him and progress the relationship between us, if I was dating someone else, he would completely understand. I truly respected him for this.

But of course my life as anyone else, has its ups and downs. Which made me more focused on my life and striving to do better after going thru a job loss, two family members passing away, almost dying from my organs shutting down from gallbladder disease, being homeless and many other things. You would think someone put a evil eye on me, but that wasn't the case. The universe was like listen girl......you need to focus on more important things like yourself. This was all in 2012 and probably the most insane year ever for me. But I am a stronger person cause of it.

So fast forwarding to last summer when I went with my sister to the pagan festival, there were hoodoo rootworkers and I was like super intrigued. I even had a hoodoo reading where there was a leather mat and all these items in a bag like bones and trinkets. Even a croc foot! So the first part the woman looked at was telling me I needed to take better care of my health. I was like yes....I do. Then the rest of the reading was about my soul mate and me. I had not asked about him or my love life. All I wanted was a general reading. So I kinda lost it and I'm like why is this happening? Why is he coming up in my reading like this? Why do I keep having all these signs and reminders for a loving serious relationship to actually manifest since I was moved on in my life and remaining to be friends with him. She and her boyfriend did some additional readings for me and it felt like they knew me for years. They referred me to try some rootwork on my own and also referred me to speak to a hoodoo doctor, which I was super nervous to contact and still haven't to this day. Even though their cards with email are in my purse to this day.

So shortly after that, I did a calling to the universe to bless my soul mate with love for us to move in our positive directions. Seeking my guides for their guidance thru signs and dreams. I had a week of very vivid dreams as if I was seeing the future and actually saw myself holding a baby and hearing the conversation with him included in it. That if we were meant to be together to have life bend its will in that direction, if not for us to be loving friends and to allow us to move on in our lives. Well, shortly after doing that we starting dating again and he is wanting more of a future with me and opening up to me. So now I am allowing fate to take its course and day by day to do its bidding.

So to bring this mini novel story to an finish, a few days ago I reached out to my guides for help to increase a candle business I started last year in the memory of my grandmother who passed away. Asking what can I do to promote more money in my current profession, my candle business and still be able to help those around me with my spiritual gifts so I can move closer to him and put both our minds at ease with the distance and become a stronger couple. Immediately I felt this energy overcome me and was drawn back to my distant memories of lucky mojo. So as I was looking at the oils and other magical items, I saw the petition candles for $18. I was so excited to see this and never really had anyone do any magical work for myself. So I ordered one for me to help draw us together along with other items to help increase money flow so I can move closer to him, still about 45 minutes away from him and I don't want him to tap into his savings for the house he still working on saving up. Moving closer to him is not the biggest reason, I loved the area before I met him and actually used to live super close to him. I would also be closer to my best friend as well. Plus, I tend to be stubborn and want to see how far I can push myself to achieve my goals. So either tomorrow or Thursday the petition candle will be lit and it will be marking the 3rd year of us knowing one another and 3 is such a magical number. What a better way of celebrating a positive outcome :)

All in a nutshell of why I am a new member to this forum and why I was drawn here. A little personal experience with magic work and since everyone is human, a couple of my personal desires I am focusing on. But most importantly, I am very happy to be a returning customer in the future to lucky mojo for all my spell casting needs. Looking forward to getting my package shortly to smell the oils that everyone is raving about and I am super interested in the 52 week course work with Cat that I will most likely enroll myself in the future later on this year if allowed to.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and I am pleased to join a wonderful group of like minded people.

Merry Meet and Blessed Be

Crystal

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: New to the community and super excited!

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, Cyrstal_Aura,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us.
You will enjoy all that is to be learned here and with Miss cat.
To get you started, here are the most popular threads and a few forum rules.
Enjoy! And see you around the forum!!
These are links to general information on Hoodoo and to give you a jumping off point.

Hoodoo History:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

Oils:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Baths:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Incense:
http://luckymojo.com/incense.html

Candles:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Herbs:
http://herb-magic.com

Conditions and how we can address them:
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Here is some info on how the forums are set up. It is divided into four parts:

1) News and Announcements about the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and this site.

2) Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies and how to use them, listed in threads by product type and product title.

3) Life Conditions and Situations, with recommended Lucky Mojo products, spells, and advice.

4) The Online Hoodoo Community, including sites, events, and outreach sponsored by Lucky Mojo.

When you post, it helps your moderators, who are recompensed volunteers, if you post in the area of the board that is best suited to the archival of your question or comment. That way moderators will not have to move your post or merge it into ongoing threads.

If you can't find a post you made, it may have been moved or merged. Go to your profile by clicking on your name and "search recent posts" -- you will find it.

Within each board section there are STICKY threads -- ones that always stay "stuck" to the top. These are popular discussion-threads that you can read and add to if your questions or comments fall into one of these oft-broached topics. If you don't see a "sticky" that relates to your question, feel free to start a new thread in the relevant section.

We do have a few "thou shalt not" rules here, and they can be found in the Forum Rules link at the top of each page. Most important for newbies are these four common errors to avoid:

1) Please do not come here asking for our formulas for conjure oils or for instructions on how to use spiritual supplies that you bought at a grocery store or at a competitor of ours; this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and is financially supported by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional.

3) Please do not post illegal copies of material from other web sites or from books.

4) Please do not post put-downs of any group of people based on their religion, race, or national origin, including derogatory comments about religions to which you may have previously been an adherent or comments in which you seek to falsely conflate any religion with the practice of evil sorcery.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal_Aura
Newly Registered

Unread post by Crystal_Aura » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Thank you so much, I have been reading the forums over the last few days. Love everything I've seen.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 am

Welcome to the forums Crystal_Aura! I hope that you find everything you're looking for here.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Hello! Many Blessings to you!!!

AM
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

kittymojo

Unread post by kittymojo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:08 am

Welcome. You will love the forum.

Kitty mojo

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

Welcome to the forum Crystal_Aura
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:25 am

Welcome to the forum Crystal_Aura
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2014 Public Forum Introductions”