Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

JAC71088

Re: Break Up My Ex from His or Her Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by JAC71088 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 pm

I have a co-worker/friend that I've been interested in for 2 months now. We work in a college together (we're both students). I never told her how I felt about her and now I recently found out another guy has been trying to makes moves on her, and I think she's recepricating his interest. Even though they may not be officially boyfriend and girlfriend (yet), I can tell things may be headed in that direction, as he's always coming in to visit her. I would like to know, generally speaking, how difficult it would be to break up two people who are in the very early stages of working towards a relationship? As far as personal concerns go, I have her full name, photos, handwritten letters, and hair. All I have from him is his full name and photos. Should this be good enough to accomplish a split in their relationship before things go too far? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Good Evening, JAC71088,
Oh, boy. I'm sorry to hear that.
Have you told her how you feel about her? Maybe she is interested in you too but, without communication, who knows?
At this point, it ought to be pretty easy to break them up. This spell kit has everything you need for the job (and yes, you have enough personal concerns. Just makes sure that you don't use everything of hers so that you can have enough for your future love spells). www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Wishing you the best
Have a great weekend!
HRCC Graduate #1631

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 am

Hello
Could someone kindly explain clearly how to turn cones inside out RE: Break Up kit- I bought a Break Up kit from LM and I need to proceed with the work, however I have drawn a blank with the above. How on earth do I do that? Fill cones and turn them inside out. Also do I use that 'small bottle' or should I get a bigger one?
Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:54 am

Good Afternoon, Peppermint,
If you're having a problem with making a cone for the incense, just mold the incense with your fingers into a cone-shaped form.
It doesn't have to be perfect. Just so it's larger at the base and gradually comes to a point at the top (like a cone).
That way, it lights more evenly.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi Ms Aida
Thanks so much for your reply.
Do I use the small bottle that comes with the kit or should I buy a bigger one?.

Thanks
from London UK

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi, Peppermint,
You can use almost anything to make a mold.
But I think the bottle that comes with the kit is a little too small to do that.
If you want, just go buy a very small funnel (tiny sized). They usually sell those in craft departments.
Take care!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 pm

I was wondering if it is always wrong to break up a marriage? There are some AIRR rootworkers who will not break up a marriage for any reason. I know that hoodoo has a heavy Christian influence so it would stand to reason that breaking up any marriage would be a sin. Malachi 2:16 where God says I hate divorce is a bit hard to get around. Is that the feeling of many hoodoo rootworkers? What if there is a parent who doesn't like the spouse the kid is married to and wants the relationship to end because the kid's spouse is a loser or possibly a criminal? What if a person lost out to a love rival and the two people marry quickly leaving the jilted party unable to stop it? Thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Good Evening be_777,
That's a very tough question.
I guess everybody has different opinions on the matter.
But, I personally would not do spell work for anybody to break up a marriage unless I knew for a FACT that there was physical abuse. And I had better see pictures and a police report.
Otherwise, it would be up to the person in the marriage to break it up.
Now, this is just me.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 am

be_777, yes, this is one of those "grey areas" of magic. There are several AIRR members who won't do any break up work of any kind, but there are also AIRR members that will. This is one of the reasons that many rootworkers require a reading before moving forward with any type of spell because there are so many factors that could be influencing the situation. Ultimately, I think that there isn't one right answer and it will always depend on the specifics of the situation.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

peppermint

Unread post by peppermint » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:40 am

Hi,
Someone advise me please. A cat just knocked my Break up incense 'mold'!!!
Now what do I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi, Peppermint,
First of all, is this a sign? What's the situation around that spell?
If it's not a sign, I would remold it with my fingers into a cone. Or, even though it's self-burning, just place it on a charcoal disc (I always do that because I'm too lazy to mold the incense!! LOL)
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

joetofalo1

Spells to Break up Ex Lover and his newly found Lover

Unread post by joetofalo1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:59 am

Hi all!

Ok, I really need help here! My ex boyfriend of 12 years broke up with me 2 months ago. I have already started an Intranquility Spelll and I have an Intranquil Candle lit at the LM Altar. Yesterday, I had a reading done. The reader told me that my ex has just started seeing someone and that it seems to be a relationship that may last between 6-10 months. I was also told that chances are good that my ex will make contact with me at that time. However, I can't wait and would rather have him back sooner. I have been very depressed since our breakup. My questions are:

1. I would like to continue having the IS candle lit at the LM altar. Is that a good idea?
2. Should I start a Honey Jar?
3. What other oils or supplies can/should Imusento break them up NOW?
With all due respect to my reader, there is always that chance that the reader may not be correct.
I have not met my ex's new partner, so I only have pictures of my ex.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Break up Ex Lover and his newly found Lover

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello Joetofalo1,

First if you are unsure if you should continue with a particular working on someone I would suggest getting a professional reading.

I would also suggest that you decide exactly what it is you are wanting to have happen. Are you wanting to get this person back and have the same loving relationship you had before or are you wanting him back at any cost? I do not have any personal experience with Intraquil Spirit work but from what I have read and been told by others it is often a traumatizing experience to have this work done on you and can even be difficult on the person doing the work (or the person hiring the work to be done on their behalf if that is the case). So much so that it can change the way any future relationship would look like. Also from what I have read Intraquil Spirit work does not pair well with things like honey jar. It is like giving a dog a treat with one hand and then hitting him with the other. The person will not know what he is going to get and will probably try to avoid the situation all together.

Also it looks to me from your other posts that this situation has been going on for a little while now. so after you decide what you really want I would recommend setting a time limit and sticking to it no matter what.

Peace~

Nathen

joetofalo1

Unread post by joetofalo1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi Nathan

Yes, my ex and I have had our problems in the past. What I want is to get my ex back and to have a chance to make amends from what broke us up. He is very stubborn. I love him deeply but he has told me recently that he no longer loves me but the reader told me that he does love me.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:24 am

Hey Joetofalo,

I would suggest not doing the intraquil spirit work any more and then after doing some spiritual cleansing getting some reconciliation products and work those. I hope you find this helpful and I sincerely hope you find the love you are looking for.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 am

joetofalo, I agree with natstein on this one. I would also suggest that you get a second opinion reading if you are having doubts. Or go back to your reader and see what they would recommend as far as work goes. If your reader doesn't do work, find a reader that does to help you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

green_bee

Find the other person new love instead of doing break up wor

Unread post by green_bee » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I remember someone saying that they prefer finding their ex' new partner someone new instead of doing break up work on them, because it's kinder. How would someone do that, while excluding from the possible new lovers the man I'm looking to get back? Would doing a "new love" spell on the new girl immediately exclude the person she's currently seeing or would there be a possibility that this could make their new love stronger? :shock: I would definitely not want that :P

Thanks for any helpful comments and feel free to move my post if this is the wrong place for it :p

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello, Green-bee,
This would be a moving candle spell.
You will see on the page (that I'm about to give you) a picture of 2 ed candles and a black candle. So, the 2 red candles would be you and your intended.
Or, you could make the 2 red candles your target and a new partner. Your call www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck. THis is a fun spell!
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

thank you Miss Aida!! it is a fun spell but unfortunately I couldn't do that due to privacy issues :( I'm working on getting my own place so I can do whatever I want :P I wish I could do that now..

davi123

Break up spell

Unread post by davi123 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 am

Hello everyone. Please help me want to cast a break up spell on someone who is coming between my husband and I, but I also want to make him come back to me. I'm new at this so I prefer something easy but fast. I would really appreciate all the advise I can get. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 am

You can use Breakup supplies to break up your husband and this woman. Use Return to Me if he is not living with you, or Reconciliation if he is.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:19 am

Hi green_bee,

Meanwhile you could consider having the work done by a professional rootworker. Many AIRR workers can take a break-up case on your behalf following a consultation: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 am

hello aura!! Yes I was thinking about that too..I'm waiting for an email reading any day now to know if it is something worth doing and I will definitely consider having the work done by a rootworker since it is very difficult for me to do anything right now where I live. Break-up/reconciliation work is what will be done if advised to do so.

Thank you so much for the advice!!:)

davi123

Unread post by davi123 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 am

Thank u Mama Micki. I did a break up and a hot foot candle to be lit at the church alter and I did a reconciliation for him and I also to be lit at the church alter.
The thing is my ex and I were together for 15 years and we have two kids together. About 3 years ago I left him but we continued to see each other for about 6 months after I moved out. Then one of my friends forced me to go on a date with this guy and I really mean forced me for weeks and even after the date I told her I didn't feel anything but she encouraged me to give him some time. Today I am still seeing this guy but in my heart I knew I still love my ex. And even though I have this guy I was still there for my ex (cooking and sending food for him, taking care of him when he is sick, checking on him and yes he did the same for me) until recently where he started seeing this girl and now he tells me he wants nothing to do with me and he doesn't even allow me in the apt we once shared. We live two blocks away from each other, most mornings before this girl came along we would walk our kids to school as a family, we would spend birthdays and holidays together. I would cook at my apt for holidays for him. I now he still loves me, but he tells me I choose this guy over him and I know that hurts him very bad. I love my husband and I want us to be together again as a family. Please help me and tell me what I can do.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 am

Hi davi123,
Just a suggestion for you - first and foremost before doing a lot of things or NOT doing the right thing I would suggest that you contact a reader. You can find honest readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org The reader will be able to guide you in the right direction for both yourself and children, you want to make sure they are alright with everything that is also happening to them in their lives as well. I have had a few readings done and I must say they have always been CORRECT! Blessings in your works for you and your family.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

patty123

to remove a hooker from my home

Unread post by patty123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:47 am

My husband started an affair with a hooker who was calling my house at 4 am in the morning and made him come in the morning at home saying he is very busy. This woman i don t know what she did to him, he also is not a good person but after I took care so good of him paying all the bills, rent, food, I saved him from death many times when he was ill with antibiotic injectable he decided with her to get rid of me, so on oct.2, 2013 he called the police on me and removed me from my home leaving my neighbours mask.

She was on the phone with him pushing him to do that when I eneterd in the room he was discussing with her at 1:00 am in the night.

Police told me to find a place and to leave him alone, canada is the country of hookers and thiefs.

I don t know how this hooker looks and what is her name. She wants to become pregnant with my husband she doesn t work and doesn t have any qualifications or speaking english.

Obviously I know where they live in my home and I want to do something very fast to make them fight so badly and make him call the police to remove her from the house as she did with me. I also want to know what can |I do to stop her becoming pregnant with my husband.

I am planning to knok at the door and make a picture with this B but if I have to do work first maybe is not a good ideea.

She is now there for a few months.

what kind of work I can do to remove her from there to make her leave in big fight as she did with me

Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: to remove a hooker from my home

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:49 am

You can get a Breakup kit to make them fight. Of course, there is no guarantee that he will return to you even if she isn't there.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

patty123

Unread post by patty123 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:31 am

Hello and hank you for your answer.
How I will do a break up spell if i don t know her name and i don t have a picture. what do you think is more important first to take a picture with her so she will face me face to face because my house is 4 cities away from where i am now, or to start first a spell meaning putting all kind of staff at their door?
Also this bottle has to be hidden somewhere in a tree in front of their door or they will step on it?
Except the separation bottle is there anything else I can do or purchase from lucky mojo to change this situation?
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, patty123,
If you could get a picture first, that would be terrific. It adds more power to your spell.
Here is a link on break-up spells to give you more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
You can also have MISC set a candle for you on their altar and just have them write: Other women to represent her: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
However, you might also want to get a reading on the matter to see what all the obstacles are and if there's a chance of him returning to you
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Your best bet is to first have MISC light a candle for you on their altar. They will give you a full candle report with recommendations. Then, go from there
Wishing you the best on this issue.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tlec2320

My sister needs to get out of her marriage

Unread post by tlec2320 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello, my name is Tracy and my sister has been married for more than 18 yrs. However, this is an absolutely horrible marriage. He is constantly cheating on her even had a baby with another woman. He is controlling and scary. My sister has asked for a divorce many times but he won't give her one. He quit his job , she pays for everything and all he does is give her and the kids problems. They do not want him around. My sister found out that he is now seeing someone else she doesn't care she rather he stays with the other woman and out of her and her kids life. I have looked through all the kits but is really undesicive about what to buy. They llive in Buffalo so hotfooting would be difficult if I cant get his tracks and my sister doesn/t believe in anything. Any help or advice would be appreciative thanks.

patty123

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:56 pm

Can I break my husband from the woman he is now and took my place in my home only if i have his picture and i don t know who she is?
Thank you.

patty123

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:14 pm

If I will continue every day doing separation work on his picture do I have any chance to bring my husband back even he married or is in a relationship? we were married 7 years and he plaqnned with this hooker to take me out from the house with police.
Without her picture if i do separation only on him can I be successful?

patty123

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you miss Aida and all, it seems you already replied even for the break up bottle i need both names and pictures?

patty123

spells to make somebody to fight and leave the house

Unread post by patty123 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm

what spell/spells to use to make somebody to fight badly and leave the house very fast and never come back (the mistress of my husband). thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Dear patty 123,

You keep asking the same basic question over and over. The topic is always the same, so all of the questions are merged into the same topic-thread.

Please read the thread from the beginning. There is a lot of information here, and after you read all 240 posts, then, if you have more questions, we will gladly reply. We are here to help!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: My sister needs to get out of her marriage

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, tlec2320,
What a terrible thing to be happening! I am so sorry for your sister!
I would recommend 3 spells: the first one is an influence skull candle spell to influence her to leave: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You can also use another white skull candle on her for clarity: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Last, but not least, there's always the break up spell kit. Read about the breakup here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I hope things turn out for her. It sounds like she doesn't leave because of insecurity. These spells should help
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

patty123

powders and spells used in destroying a relation

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 am

I was adviced to use double cross is this a powder or a whole spell? how to beused? and destruction powder or oil to destroy the relation of my husband with his mistress. my question is if you do the incantation for a person and dispose at the door where lots of people enter will affect other people or will be enough to be carried by the victim on his foot or hands?
thank you

patty123

herbs and powders with black skull to influence and mess up

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:12 pm

To help the break up and mess up and separation of my husband with his mistress can I use the black skull head dressed with herbs and powders and stick hot pins into his head? what kind of hers and powders can I use?
Also I wanted to ask you what herbs I can buy to make people mess up and separate.
Thank you again.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: powders and spells used in destroying a relation

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi patty123,

please post each of your questions in the appropriate subforums and threads so that other users can benefit from the answers you are given.

Double Cross is a product line. You can use the sachet powder, the oil, the incense or the bath crystals depending on how you can best deploy a trick given the contact level you have with the target. You can read more about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/doublecross.html. Any questions about the product can be asked here:
double-cross-oil-questions-and-answers- ... 88806055c2
double-cross-sachet-powder-questions-an ... 88806055c2

Destruction is also a product line and questions regarding the oil and powder can be asked here:
destruction-oil-questions-and-answers-t ... 88806055c2

Finally, your questions regarding the use of sachet powders can be answered by reading through the following informational page and thread:
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
how-to-use-sachet-powders-questions-and ... 88806055c2
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

winkaway

Break Up My Ex from His Current girlfriend

Unread post by winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Hello..
I have a few questions.
My situation is that I dated someone for about a year. He broke up with me this past September mainly due to the fact that we are two different states. I moved there once to his state but couldn't find work, so I moved back home. During this time, I haven't been able to get over him. I think about him all the time. I've felt that if we could have had a physical relationship, things could have worked. He had one girlfriend since. But I paid for a break up spell and a love spell $800. It was $400 for each. They broke up about a month later, even though their relationship wasn't built on trust because he had lied to me and lied to her about me. She thought he had feelings for me, which he told both of us he didn't.
I asked him after the last break up if he would wait until I got there so we could see if he and I had anything between us. He said... hesitantly that he would. Well not even 2 weeks after his break up, I found he had yet another girlfriend. The one he's with now. This is frustrating because I want him to give us a chance. I feel if I move closer to him again that we could reconcile.
Since I was upset at finding out he was in another relationship, I told him that he needed to message this new girlfriend.. who is also in another state from him btw, but I think they have actually spent some physical time together. I messaged her telling him the lies he told me , etc. She broke it off with him for a day then they were back. But he un friended me on facebook and still hardly talks to me anymore. He ignores the majority of my texts too.
And apparently the honey jar love spell she did, didn't do anything.

So my question is this...
My goal is to break them up and have him come to me more with the intent of getting back together. He seems to be really into her. He says that he wants to spend more time concentrating on their relationship. The same woman who I had cast the previous spells, cast a freezer jar spell for me as well for this relationship for $100 about 2 weeks ago.
Also.. one week ago I bought a black couple candle along with break up oil. I carved both names and birthdates at the bottom of the candle, printed both their pic's courtesy of facebook, wrote their names and birth dates on the back, included a petition and set the candle on a seal which I drew on a white plate and surrounded the candle with tarot cards like death, devil, tower and 3 of swords. Repeated my petition for 5 days as the candle burned down. I've had the candle remnants still in my room for the past couple of days, trying to figure out where I can bury it. I'll take care of that tomorrow.
Meanwhile he's still talking about how in love he is.. grr. I've been reading on these other spells such as the lemon jar spell, feces spell. I was told by a tarot reader that they would break up, but he didn't give me a time frame. I'm wondering if I do a lemon jar spell and maybe even the feces spell if that would enforce it or even make it quicker? Not sure how much time I want to give this because I know he wants a baby and I'd like them to break up before they make that happen. That was a dream he and I had. I was also told that I would eventually move closer to him and how we would eventually be together.
Another question.. can I do a honey jar spell and lemon jar spell together or is that mixing the energies? I was told that was bad to do that.
Any recommendations on oils, herbs, candles I could be using? Oh, I also have a red couples's candle I've been holding off burning until I finished. I have some oil I was told had coconut, almond and jasmine. But I'm becoming familiar with the LM products and so I'd love any recommendations you can offer with not only spells but spells in combination with the LM products. I've already spent quite a lot, so the kits would probably have to wait until I do get a job.. there or here.
Thank you :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello, winkaway,
Wow, that's a sad story. I'm sorry that all of this happened.
Because of the complication of this situation, I would highly recommend that you go back to your worker and ask these questions.
Sometimes, I like my clients doing spell work when I'm doing spell work BUT under my supervision. I want our spells to be coordinated perfectly. Other times, I don't want my clients' energies into my spell work whatsoever. This is because the means to the goals may be a little different than the clients' means (based on steps that need to be taken).
It depends on your reading and what the work is.
Also keep in mind that sometimes spells take time to manifest. It usually doesn't take just a few weeks for completion (that was impressive).
So, again, please consult your root worker on this. I wouldn't want to make any suggestions that may interfere with his/her work.
Wishing you the very best on this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Thank you Ms Aida!
What you said makes total sense. I haven't been bugging the woman helping me by doing those spells for me because I just didn't want to bother her. Sometimes she posts on facebook comments like "I'm not a relationship expert" to the point where I didn't want to go to her for anything. But I guess I shouldn't assume she feels that way about my situation. I have wondered if anything I do would or could mess with the outcome. I figured I'd wait another week maybe two then do the other red couple candle (forgot what it's called). That would give me some time to get anything I'd need to dress it with. From what I've been reading the come to me boy would be good? And maybe a herb or two. With all this I've been thinking I should do one of the glass firey wall of protection candles I've read about. I read about a service they offer where they can light one of those for me? This is a great site. The products themselves intrigued me, but this forum is awesome along with the candle lighting service. Thank you so much for your help :)

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 pm

is your rootworker from AIRR?

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:36 am

I'm not sure what AIRR is. I found her on youtube. I believe she is the real deal. I asked her about the freezer jar spell she did for me and she said she was going to reinforce it. She has two video's on there of spells that she was doing for me. I even saw my name flash in front of the camera once on the back of my pic lol. I'm not worried about that. After paying so much and being out of work, I wanted to see about doing this myself. But I'm a little concerned about not knowing much about protecting myself. That's why I had asked.. maybe in the other forum.. about having them light a firey wall of protection spell for me. Or is it too late now that I've already done it...?

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 am

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

you'd be better off with airr workers since most of them are connected to miss cat (hoodoo expert and owner of luckymojo and this forum). I would personally rather work with trained professionals. good luck

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:46 pm

I am trying to figure out how to get a reading on the site. Being in a totally different country always makes it more interestimg.

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:28 am

ty sarafina, I will give that a try :)

davi123

Unread post by davi123 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 am

Thank you Mrs Black Indian, I have since been working with a rootworker who is very nice, He told me that we have a strong history together and that there is hope. So he started a Honey Jar for me about 3 weeks ago. And I did the break up candle and hot foot candle over one month ago, the break up candle wasnt very positive but the hot foot had a good reading. Well I don't know what to think or do anymore, because there are days when he can be very nice to me (just as our kids parents) and then there are days when he would just completely ignore me and totally shut me out. He also cast a break up spell for me about 2 weeks ago and on Sunday he did a return love spell. I must honestly say I am so confused....there are times when I feel that he still loves me but then other times I feel he completely hates me. He's a man with alot alot of pride and he's very stubborn so I know that plays a very important part in why things are the way it is right now. Is there anything else I can do, or should I just give up and walk away?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace,
Just e-mail them.
Most of them do e-mail readings.
You can also contact a Hoodoo Psychic via e-mail and ask if they do e-mail readings(which most of them do also)
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Take care
Shantilly Lace wrote:I am trying to figure out how to get a reading on the site. Being in a totally different country always makes it more interestimg.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, davi123 ,
Continue working with your rootworker and consult with him.
We don't like to give advice to anyone when a rootworker has spells in progress.
Don't want to do anything to interfere with the success of their spells.
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:33 am

Thank you Aida. I have now organised a reading with Conjureman Ali

Astraline
Newly Registered

Which spell to use here?

Unread post by Astraline » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi,

My boyfriend broke up with me out if the blue about 3 months ago and jumped into a rebound relationship one week after.

He swears he didn't cheat while we were together, and I do believe him.

I love him so much, and a few psychics have independently told me he will come back to me, but I need to make sure she is out if the picture first.

However, meanwhile, the other woman has got her claws in and has moved herself into his house already (when we were planning on it). I do not believe she has good intentions and is just after his money. I know rebounds don't work out, but how can I move it along so it ends sooner and she does not damage him?

I have tried a seven day break up candle and i have a honey jar going. Is there anything else I can do to remove her from the picture and stop taking advantage of him?

Please help, I am so sad without him.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Vinegar jar to sour the relationship would help.
Sprinkling war water on the doorstep if you are able to so they walk through it to cause fights.
There is a lot of information on the board, lots of spells and the like.

Good luck

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello Astraline,

Shantilly Lace gave some good advice. You can also order a Break Up spell kit. It will give you step by step instructions. You can read about all the Break Up products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html). If you do a vinigar jar include some black cat hairs and black dog hairs so they fight like cats and dogs!

Peace~

Nathen

patty123

moving a woman from my husband's life with another man?

Unread post by patty123 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 pm

My husband got involved with a woman 20 years younger and plans to marry her. Is there any way I can stop this wedding and to "PUT HER WITH ANOTHER MAN" she is like crazy glue after my husband. He moved with her and left me.
If she is so crazy to be with him because she needs a visa here is there any spell to get rid of her and move her with another man even she will marry my husband?
thank you

patty123

Re: moving a woman from my husband's life with another man?

Unread post by patty123 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Is there any spell that can be bought for this purpose?
thank you

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm

There are lots of things that can be done. You could start a vinegar jar, do a moving candle spell, a break up spell. Have the church light a candle for you, get a reading and have someone cast a spell for you.
The forum is FULL of spells that can be done, you just need to read up and do a search.

You could use doll baby/poppets

Good luck.

patty123

Unread post by patty123 » Thu May 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Thank you, but I want to put this woman with another man, vinegar jar and break up is not for this purpose. is any spell that can be done using lucky mojo staff to do that?
thank you again.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Well the work would start with break up first, you need to break em up to get her a new man. with this you can also do a seperation spell and a moving spell at the same time. Cat writes about this I think on her free book online. Get 4 figure candles two girls two boys .Put his and hers back to back. Carve the bottom out and put a personal item along with herbs for the work, carve their names on the back .. dress the back of their candles with break up oil.. Dress the front with come to me, or attraction etc. put them in the center of the alter. Put you to the left and facing his candle ( dress with come to me love oils and put proper herbs in the bottom). On the right side put the new man candle dress with love oils and put love herbs in. On his back write new lover. Burn the candles each day cursing them and drawing you to the new lovers. When space exist between the couple put scissors between them to prevent them from coming back together. the 7th day you and the husband candle should be touching and hers and the new lover should be touching. Let them burn out completely. bury yours in the back yard, throw hers and the new mate in a river flowing away from you and them.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu May 08, 2014 6:41 pm

j82 is correct with the spell.

It's called the moving candle spell. THings quite often need to be backed up in other ways as well. Honey jar to sweeten you husband back to you if you want him, vinegar jar to start discord between them AND the candle spell

Here are some links for you to read and this is just a few

break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the ... fdfc89e1a3

break-up-my-ex-from-his-or-her-current- ... 58791d65f9

breaking-up-long-term-relationship,-eng ... 58791d65f9

separate-two-people-and-create-distanci ... 58791d65f9

There is a lot in the forums and sifting through them will give you great ideas.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”