Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Psyche

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Psyche » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Im am new to all of this and I think I may have a problem. I have not been doing intensive work on my situation as I am waiting to hear from my root worker for the green light but I have set several candles just to keep the energy going and to practice as I study.

My issue is definietly a reconciliation one but it is pretty deep.

First, it's long distance, we only met once but we have mutual friends and I am moving back to that area this year. The drain of the long distance became too much for me with my living situation and work load, and the same for him.

I had an outburst and he never talked to me again, I blame it on stress and pride as he was always very caring and attentive as our personalities allow, we are both internal people which means we can also bear a lot of pain and longing before making it known.

The other issues stem from him not being completely over his ex and his flatmates are real tools, they make fun of him for not being womanizing and what not. To top it off his mother is overbearing and when I had my episode, guess who he was with? I'm sure she talked him into not "needing" that kind of person or whatever. So there are a lot of issues but none of them were truly between the two of us.

I'm in no real hurry, I know that if things will work out it will be after I move and better myself.

Back to the candle reading. I lit a candle and partitioned it but after a day of burning to one side entirely I moved it to the tub knowing it was a fire hazard and I accidentally placed the wrong petition paper under it. So my intention went from a peace offering to St. Rita for my lost cause to one of ridding him of his negative influences. Well, everything seemed fine until I realized my mistake. I removed the 2nd petition and continued.

This morning (day 7) the candle was about 30 minutes from finished and I was researching on how to rid him of his crappy living situation. I know if it gets bad enough he will move and those assholes will no longer make him feel inferior. I began looking up recipes and suggestions for long distance influence, the second I had decided what course of action to take the candle exploded and wax went everywhere. :oops:

I will definitely set up separate altars from now on so the petition thing won't happen again. I probably should have put it out when I realized my mistake.

1) I know I confused the candle but although I think it may have been a good thing, could it be that perhaps St. Rita hates me now?

2) I know I can't take it as a total negative, but what should I make of this?

3) Should I give an extra offering to make up for my mistake?

4) Is there a way to buy vigil candles in bulk from LM to cut on shipping costs as I intend to keep this going until he moves on or I move there and whatever happens happens?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi, Psyche,

My first advice to you is that you ought to place a time limit on your work. I say this to all people who are performing long distance love reconnection or reconciliation work in which the break-up was angry or abrupt. That's just general advice, based on many years of experience as a worker and as a person who has done work for myself as well.

Okay, then on to your questions:

1) I do not work in a Catholic modality, so i have nothing much to say about Saint Rita and her possible hatred of you. In African American hoodoo folk magic (which is what this forum is about), when a candle explodes it is not an "oops" -- it is a sign of explosive negative energy from the person who is being targeted, or from someone who wants your work to fail (either because the opponent is protecting your target from your work or because the opponent hates you). So your candle, which you say was set for Saint Rita but was given the wrong petition -- for "ridding him of his negative influences" was opposed by someone -- probably either him or his mother. I would hardly think that Saint Rita would wish him to remain under negative influences. She is a Catholic saint, after all, and Catholic saints are chosen as such for their piety and the example they set to the faithful.

2) I believe that you are incorrect and that you should indeed see this as a "total negative." First the opponent got you so confused that you swapped out the petitions (a complete failure of focus and concentration) and then blew up the candle -- an end to your hopes for having any effect with that job of work. You lose.

3) Offering? To whom? Were you petitioning Saint Rita and promising her an offering? If so, that's between you and your saint.

4) We cannot put discount prices on our candles, because each one is dressed by hand and prayed over. When we sell them wholesale (and for that you need a resellers license) we do sell them at a discount, but we do not dress and prepare wholesale candles with prayer (the resellers do this for clients on their own). Rather than fretting about the cost of our candles, i think you might do well to purchase our CD, "cat yronwode's Hoodoo Jukebox / Lucky Mojo Conjure Toolbox" -- it contains ready-to-use candle label graphics you can print out yourself and apply to your own candles.

Here is a web page on this item:

Hoodoo Jukebox - Conjure Toolbox
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxc ... olbox.html

BOO-CDR-HJCT
Hoodoo Jukebox - Conjure Toolbox, 2-CD Set
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Hello all,

So, I was doing a revocation spell because I knew there was someone working against my other spells and the work I've been doing lately. This person has always had a terrible grudge against me and keeps trying to mess up my spells by attacking me and such. Even though this person has been for the most part deemed powerless, they still try what they can to mess up my work. I set my candle in the name of Saint Micheal Archangel and let it go over night as my other work was going too. Everything was going well. Then I woke up to find that a stink bug had gravitated to my revocation candle and with wings wide open had died in the wax. I have since removed him and let the candle continue to burn as normal. I'm just curious as to what exactly it means that this stink bug has chosen to take a wax sleep. I have a slight hunch of what it could mean but I'm not sure, this is the first time a bug has gotten itself in my work. Any insight?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,
Yes, it sure sounds like this was a sign that someone is working against you.
But I am very happy that you have continued to work with St Michael. It is ALWAYS good to show that you are the stronger person and that your faith is stronger. And that NOTHING is going to stop you or scare you into submission. Good for you!!
I am not familiar with a "Revocation Spell" terminology. But, you might want to get yourself some Fiery Wall of Protection Products for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Hope this helps.
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 pm

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but I have a 7 day candle for a break up - I have not used it yet ... I noticed a small parallel crack in the glass in the middle of the glass ... will this effect the burning? what are your thoughts on lighting it with the small crack?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, crzblu3y3z,
So sorry this happened.
Please call the shop and ask about replacing it. I believe that they will ask you to return that one (not sure) but they will know the protocol. (707) 887-1524
Take care
Happy new year
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:04 am

Hi Miss Aida,
I couldnt wait and already lit the candle.
I kind of feel that the little crack may be appropriate for the kind of candle it is...
I will monitor it more closely when it gets near the crack...
I just hope that this wont bring bad juju... being that it is already cracked a little...
Thoughts?

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:19 am

More info... This is the second break up candle... (i wanted to carry the flame over from the first to the second candle- and that is why I couldnt wait to burn the second one) on the first, I noticed that the glass cracked at the bottom of the jar (nothing leaked out... ) isnt this a good sign since it is a break up candle?
(sorry if this is not under the correct topic)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, crzblu3y3z,
Yes it is!
Read more about it here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Good job!!!!!!!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:24 am

MY problem is- they are still together... and its driving me crazy! i know it doesnt happen overnight but I am getting frustrated because I have been doing everything... even a vinegar jar for the couple... and a spell where i move the candles apart while saying a prayer to separate them...
I even work with my candle every chance i get, maybe about 5-10 times a day...
I hope i see results soon...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:24 pm

crzblu3y3z....
PATIENCE!!!
The more you fret over a spell, the less likely it is to work.
I personally prefer to work a few different magic spells (on the same outcome) and put everything I have into them. When I believe I have done enough, I walk away and forget about them. Usually, that's when they manifest.
But, all this worrying is not good for you or for the spells.
I know it is easier said that done. But, that too takes practice.
You might want to incorporate other break-up work as enforcers.
The other thing that I like to do (and I tell my clients to do this) is to have: "Back-up" help. Get this help from Lucky Mojo by having them et a candle for you. When they give you the reports, they tell you the progress and what else needs to be done!! I LOVE it!!! www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Hope this helps.
I hope you get all that you desire.
HRCC Graduate #1631

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 am

Hello,

I would like to know about a break up spell candle. The candle opened up towards the bottom with the wick showing. It had a flame at the top and bottom. The wick was burning and no longer attached to candle wax but it was in the center of the wax and was therefore melting it. It stayed lit till all the wax melted. What does this mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, Que 25,
I am sorry but we do not perform any type of interpretations or divinations on the forum
I have, however, merged your post to a thread with numerous pages that will most likely hold the answer to your questions.
Pease take the time to read through these pages. VERY educational also.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 am

thank you miss Aida,
I noticed a few more cracks that appeared in the glass, which is strange b/c they are down by where the wax has not even melted yet... I am taking this as a good sign since it is a break up candle.
I have this insane fear that she may be working spells on me to make me forget and leave them alone - so i fear if I forget about it/them that she has won... that is why its hard for me to forget about it... but yes, i know i need to forget about the spell work once its done.
I know it will work... patience is not one of my stronger qualities though... lol
fingers crossed that all will work itself out.

frustratedmama
Newly Registered

Unread post by frustratedmama » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello all,

A few months ago, I lit a red free standing candle for my daughter's father to come around. The candle burned out really quick and left a puddle like in the pic. Any thoughts?

Also, just recently I lit a green glass jar candle dressed with money drawing oil and a pink glass jar candle dressed with Cleo May oil to get money from my daughter's father. The flame on the green burned beautifully, however the flame on the pink was sputtering with a low flame and the flame appeared to go out not very long after. I immediately lit a 4" free standing white candle and placed it between the both of them and prayed for obstacles to be removed. I went to sleep and I woke in the morning the pink candle was lighting again (on its own. i never re-lit it) and with a nice bright flame this time and the white one which usually would have burned out by then will still lighting and continued to do so until late afternoon.
Both candles burned out clear and clean. Never got a cent though. Lol

P.S. Dont know where to upload photo

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:56 am

Hi - I have a quick question that is not explained in the candle divination page/link
I burned a break up candle and the glass cracked in several spots but it doesnt look like the crack went all the way through the glass...
Miss Aida said that a cracked candle is a good sign for this kind of candle but b/c the crack wasnt all the way through the glass... I am not really sure if that is still a good sign...
also, you talk about soot and clear burnings... What about if its just a little soot or darker at the top but still clear enough to see through it?- meaning the soot didnt cover the candle with a thick layer... Its still "clear" to me - just a little darker at the top.
Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, crzblu3y3z,
As you know, we don't give candle divinations on the forum.
But from what you're telling me, it sounds like the work is starting and will be successful with more candle burnings. You're on your way.
That's all I can tell you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loving7

Unread post by Loving7 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Hello,
I am in need of some help. I read that burning a red candle can bring back a past love. I burned a red candle rubbed vegetable oil on it prior. I prayed for my love to return to me to marry, love, honor, respect, guide, provide and build our family. I carved his name in the candle and stuck 7 straight pins in his name. I read that this is what I was supposed to do. I lit the candle and noticed not even 5 minutes into the candle burning the wick turned into he shape of a heart. I have been praying for him to return to me and our children for months and multiple times a day. A friend suggested I burn a red candle so I did and manifested him coming to where I live and apologizing and getting on his knee with a ring and proposing. he stood up and gave me a hug and when I hugged him I felt all energy move through my body. It was like a tidal wave of my blood flowing and I felt so good. I just kept envisioning him and us getting married. What does the wick shaping into a heart mean? Is this good.? Did I do it right?

Please help new to this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Lovehurts7,

I am replying to you even though ...

1) Your user name, lovehurts is a LOSING NAME. You are telling the universe that every time you love you hurt. BAD IDEA.

2) You are not practicing hoodoo nor are you respecting the fact that this is the Lucky Mojo Forum, not the "vegetable oil forum."

So.. red candles do symbolize sexual love, and pink candles can symbolize reconciliation, and a transient sign in the wick. such as a heart shape, is a good sign. So now you need to continue the work, not rest on the strength of one candle dressed with cooking oil!

Set a time limit for your work, and keep on working. Read more love spells here. They are free:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And change your name!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Loving7

Unread post by Loving7 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:31 am

Thank you for responding. I did what I had read in an article to do. Of I did something wrong please help me. I do not mean to be disrespectful...I am honestly looking for insite. When you say work on it what type of work. I have been trying to open his heart but he is angry with me. I pray his anger goes away amd his heart can again be filled with love. I will gladly change my name. Any advice you may have will help me and is greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:53 am

Hi Lovehurts7,

Miss Cat has told you what to do. She's suggested that you read through the different love spells and choose one (or two, or three, or more) and keep working consistently on the relationship for a set period of time which you will determine. She also gave you the links to those spells here: http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You're also asking a whole heck of a lot out of a single candle. Start by getting yourselves back together, then work on the marriage propsal. One step at a time.

If you're brand new to spell work and would like step by step instructions, then consider getting one of the spell kits that comes with all the products you need and very detailed information on how to do the work. The reconciliation spell kit could be a good choice for you to start: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Loving7

Unread post by Loving7 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:22 am

I also wanted to ask my candle is still burning and the wax spilled out onto the paper plate I have it on. There are images in the wax. One looks like thecapital letter E and the others are two people with there heads turned away from each other. Do these have any meaning? Are their any other suggestions that I can do to bring about my Love back and break his anger with me? Also remove his own things such as selfishness greed and envy jealousy and munipulation? Prayers that can assist. I am new to this and followed the suggestion of a friend whom says they are a master tarot card reader. I long for our spirits to meet in our dreams and for him to feel the Love I am trying to send to him through Unoversal energy. He is my first love and the father of my children I long to have my family completen I am willing to put in all the work I have too. Is anyone willing to guide me?

Loving7

Unread post by Loving7 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you so much I will definitely be purchasing this. I am very new to this and would love some guidance if anyone is able to walk me through. I did reference the spell lists however I am mot sure they were what I am looking for. They each had different pieces that I liked.

Are their any prayers I could say as well to bring about my love? Remove anger and negativity and replace it with unconditional love. I am over joyed with the replies too and Thank you.

My candle burned out and the melted wax had images in it. I took pictures and can't figure out how to post them.are there any posts or places I can check image meanings? Please all the help I can get woyld be greatly apprexiated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 am

Hi greeneyes2,

Candle divination is a form of divination just like any other, and since there are very proficient AIRR professionals who offer the service (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading) please respect that we don't provide free candle readings here on the Forum.

But in answer to your question, yes the symbols left in the wax have meaning. Images in wax are read much like tea leaves, and there's actually a section addressing hearts on the candle divination page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsB2.

For love work, reading from the Song of Solomon in the Bible is a good choice. Some psalms can also be helpful (you'll find the full text of the psalms and their uses at the link provided): http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Finally, since you are new, you may want to consider getting a rootwork consultation and/or magical coaching to help you best choose the spells for your situation and give you clear instructions on how to perform the work. You can also read through the long forum thread on reconciliation work which contains lots of useful information and techniques: spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... f45d850374
Aura Laforest

Lovemagic

Unread post by Lovemagic » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi everyone
I have a question about burn candle. Last week I did a candle for business. I put 2 white candles on the left & right & I use green candle in the middle.
Everything went great til last night. The left candle holder was broke after the white candle burn out for a while (I use glass plate that suppose to use for tealight candles kinda thin & I thought It should b fine but.....) I used taper candle tall 6-7inches and burn the candle whole week last week.
I just realized the tealight candle has steel cover the bottom of the candle, but taper candle melt straight on the glass.
There were one more thing that happened. I put everything in the bathroom in my bedroom coz I can't find place to set up an Altar yet. So when I walked back to check the candle the left one burn out already. I walked back to watch tv coz I want the rest of the candle burn out too. All the sudden I heard some crack so I walked back & the left candle re-light again on broken glass .
The green candle in the middle was fine melted all the way no problem (I used very thick glass for this one)
Can anybody tell me what does it mean? Should I redo the whole thing again? Or it's just an accident? Please tell me what I should do. Thanks a lot in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:18 am

Hi Lovemagic,

The meaning of a broken plate or candle-holder can vary quite a bit depending on the set-up, what the intention of each candle was and how the rest of the work burned (even how the break looks can be meaningful). You'll find more on the interpretations possible here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC3

If you really want to be certain however, consider booking a reading with an AIRR member that offers ceromancy services as we don't offer divination here on the forum: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest

eli
Newly Registered

Unread post by eli » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 pm

I placed a money drawing candle with an attraction spell.

Towards the end of the candle burning it continued to burn although the candle was out of wax. It burned and the wick split in two, then four, then the four flames coupled in pairs.

Does anybody know what this means?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, Eli,
Have you checked the links that are previously mentioned in the posts?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Yve1220

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Yve1220 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 am

i'm thinking about starting a honey jar for my ex. but i don't have anything that belongs to him except for his computer ( i cant throw that in the jar) but i do have pictures of him and i have pictures of us together. will that work or should i try to get some hairs? that would be hard since i have no excuse to see him.

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Been working a banishing spell to rid myself and another person of negativity from people that are negativly invested in keeping us seperated and causing problems between us. Other then a tear drop (wich I can see that its affecting this jealous man who tries to cause trouble because he wants me) I have a clean burning free standing candle. High flame, no smoke. However, the wick keeps developing knots wich slighly causes 2 flames then falls off. Before startin this work, I was advised that there are alot of evil people trying to keep me and this guy apart. My main thing is understanding what these knots represent and why do they fall off and develope. So far 3 times in 2 days of a 9 day spell. The last k ot was shaped like the devil and desolved itself when i exstengished the candle. Im doing the 9 day spell with Psalm 94 to rid the situation of all known and unkown enemies. By the way when the knot falls off the flame is pretty steady, high and clean. The wick is straight until the next knoy.

R

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi all,

I just order Honey Jar Spell kit, pink & red candles, come to me oil, fast luck oil and marriage oil today. While I'm waiting for my order to come, I dressed a white candle with olive oil. I wrote my target's name 9 times and my name on top of his names and also wrote down my petition. I fold the paper while praying and I put it inside the candle glass holder. Then I light the candle. I also put the the picture of me and my target and a card with his signature next to the candle. I just notice the flame is very quiet. Is this a good sign?

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Yve1220 ,
Yes pictures and a name paper will do. Additionally, hair would be better as it makes the spell stronger.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
That sounds good.
Have you read this page? www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Good luck with your spell
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Snowflakes,
That sounds good.
Have you read this page? http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Take care

Thank you Miss Aida.

Yes I read that page and I did read a lot of reading on this site since I found this site a few days ago. Today I lit a another candle this morning. And this time I engraved my name and my target's name and also my intention. Then I add the target's concern which he touched it together with the paper with my name & intentions on the candle holder where I put the candle. So As usual I say my prayer and light the candle and proceed to my business. I noticed again that the flame is quiet just like yesterday. After awhile it burns out and I noticed there's 1/2 inch unburned wax at the bottom and I know that it means there's unfinished business on the part of my target. So now, what do you guys think what I should do next? Should I continue lighting a candle? I will definitely do the honey spell once I got it. But for now I want to do something to make him think about me or make him miss me. It's been a month now since the last time we're together and it's been 17 days since the last time he texted me. All the advise will be appreciated.

Snowflakes

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Okay, so I dressed a red...votive? maybe...it was about 2" high...with Follow me Boy and Fiery Love, and I carved You will beg for me and break down the wall on it. Then I wrote my intention (again, about tearing down the wall my estranged husband has built up against me). Then I coated the candle in Abre Camino, lit it, and put the paper on top. The flame was HIGH, and the wax was running out like crazy. It burned in like 15 minutes. At the end, the glass plate I had it on exploded.

Any interpretations?

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Lucyhoney -- If he's estranged and has a huge wall up you might want to take a more gentle approach at first. You have to think of it as a step by step process. Right now there's walls and he's estranged… so you'd need to coax him into taking those walls down so he can start feeling warm feelings about you again and then consider returning. Maybe a skull candle so he starts thinking about you a lot and remembering the good old days (Attraction, Love, Return to Me, Reconciliation, Influence). Going straight from giant walls to Follow Me Boy and Fiery Love seems a bit aggressive to me. A glass breaking is never a good sign IMO. I interpret that as an overload of explosive energy that was just too much.

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 am

I've been working a honey jar for 3 months, too. I still am, but that wall is impenetrable.

Damn, I was hoping the shattering glass meant the wall would come down.

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Snowflakes,
That sounds good.
Have you read this page? http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Take care
Hi Miss Aida,

My honey jar is not here yet so I light another candle this morning. Yesterday the candle's flame wasn't moving much and there's no wax or residue left. And today I noticed that the flames is moving like dancing but still quiet. But the wick is bending not sure if it will form a knot later. Yes I read the candle magic divination so many times. For my understanding is that, my target is greatly affected by the work.

My question is once I received my honey jar, is it okay if I burn candle everyday on the honey jar? Because I really hope for a fast result.

Snowflakes

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Lucy--hmmm going with my gut here. If the honey jar isn't working-- it's possible that caring or loving you isn't really the issue. Because the one thing that will block all the good stuff out is FEAR. When men are scared they basically just totally shut down. And feelings don't mean squat because the fear wins. And I'm sensing the walls are up as a defense mechanism on his end. So it's like he feels he has to protect himself due to whatever happened in the past between you guys.

SO--

Another thought here is to try a healing/clearing/road opening/reconciliation approach on him. The first thing being healing the hurtful past memories so he will consider giving it a chance. Maybe consider Cut and Clear (to clear the emotional pain from the past---it won't cut and clear the good stuff, just the bad stuff) and Cast off Evil (removing the negativity and the fear on his end about being involved with you again), Road Openers (or maybe even petitioning Ganesh who is known for being able to open the way), along with Healing (just overall) and Reconciliation aimed at forgiveness and reuniting. I know that's a serious cocktail! But it sounds like you're dealing with something more complicated than the basic "I'm just not that into you" type of thing. I think you could do these with simple fixed glass encased candles you can get at LM. You could burn them at the same time. Just be really specific in each of your petitions. And based on how they burn, you'll know if you need to repeat it. I hope this helps!

Yve1220

Unread post by Yve1220 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:04 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Yve1220 ,
Yes pictures and a name paper will do. Additionally, hair would be better as it makes the spell stronger.
Hope this helps.
Take care

should i use our picture together kissing or our seperate pictures smiling? or that little bit doesnt matter?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, Yves1220,
Why not use both? Can't hurt!!!
Good luck and let us know the outcome!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHeadMuse
Honey Jar Love Spell... caught on fire.

Unread post by RedHeadMuse » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:10 pm

I am new to both the forums and hoodoo, but I have been reading for quite some time and decided to try my own Honey Jar Love Spell. It went well the first day. The second day, I lit the candle and adhered it to the top with wax, and it burned normally. I happened to be out of the room when it burned to the bottom... except, instead of burning out... the top (which was a fully wax covered cork) apparently caught on fire. It burned (how I would have loved to have witnessed it) until it was charcoal, and then went out. I am including photos.

I did not find it until the charcoal was cold. Please note: The jar is still sealed - the cork was in so tightly with wax that only the top exposed part burned. Also note, the jar itself shows no signs of having been engulfed. So I believe it was just the top.

Does this... huge flame... mean anything? Or was I just stupid to use a cork and that's it?

I appreciate any and all opinions of experienced workers. Thank you.

RedHead Muse
-- RedHead Muse

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Honey Jar Love Spell... caught on fire.

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, RedHeadMuse ,
I am so sorry but I deleted your picture because we don't do interpretations on the forum.
HOWEVER...it sure looked to me like your cork did that.
Try it again, without the cork. If it catches on fire again, then you would want to look at this page www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
or talk to a rootworker about it
But my educated guess is that it was the cork
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHeadMuse

Unread post by RedHeadMuse » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:26 am

Oops! Sorry, I read all the rules, but there are a lot of them =) I'll get the hang of it.

I appreciate your comment. I took a new cork, wrapped it in aluminum foil, and started again. I really hope I didn't do anything wrong and/or have a bad omen. I did read the candle divination links over and over... I don't think this is the same because it did not fall over or anything. I don't know. Maybe I just don't want a bad answer =/
-- RedHead Muse

missykath124
Newly Registered

Unread post by missykath124 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 am

Hello, I recently started a honey jar to sweeten the guy i am interested in to me. i started it two weeks ago (on a friday). I already saw him Monday night for a date only a week after starting the jar. I decided to keep the momentum going with it and work the jar for 3 weeks, then go down to mon/weds/fri then eventually only fridays. i was amazed how he acted towards me on our date and since. definitely good signs. i knew he was always interested in me, but there is definitely what i would call movement. we have 'plans' to see each other this weekend coming up. (FINGERS CROSSED)
anyway... my question is when a honey jar eats up all the wax from previous candles as well as parts of the wicks from previously burned candles, that is seen as a good sign, correct? i have seen a few posts saying that means the jar is 'hungry'...
the past two days the wicks of my candles have been forming the 'mushroom' at the top of the wick. the first day the mushroom was HUGE..almost forming itself into two separate flames. could this be due to using too much oil while i am anointing it? or could it be the batch of candles i purchased? i have been using more oil than i was previously.,
today there was a small mushroom at the top and the wick became longer (burning wax faster than wick), then when it got towards the bottom/end of the candle and fell flat the end of the wick caught fire making it look like 'twinflames'
i have a few pictures of everything i am describing if that would help.
Thank you so much!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 pm

RedHeadMuse, to be absolutely quadruple-moople sure, remake your honey jar with a METAL LID. I use four-ounce canning jars which are available at hardware stores for about $10 a dozen. Baby food jars are even cheaper and easier to find, but you do have to empty, wash and dry them first -- and then you have that totally irrelevant brand name all over the lid.

Unless your aim is marriage and children -- then it might actually be an enhancement.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

RedHeadMuse

Unread post by RedHeadMuse » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Thank you, Miss Michaele.

My aim is not necessarily marriage and children... I've already had those. But may I ask why you say that? Do you mean it will flame out quickly?

Just curious. Thanks again.

- Redhead Muse

MissMichaele wrote:RedHeadMuse, to be absolutely quadruple-moople sure, remake your honey jar with a METAL LID. I use four-ounce canning jars which are available at hardware stores for about $10 a dozen. Baby food jars are even cheaper and easier to find, but you do have to empty, wash and dry them first -- and then you have that totally irrelevant brand name all over the lid.

Unless your aim is marriage and children -- then it might actually be an enhancement.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
-- RedHead Muse

Loving7

Unread post by Loving7 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am

Hello all,
I am looking for some help on releasing all megativity surro unding my relationship with my ex. I burned a red candle a few weeks ago and the wick formed a heart. I was advised to resd the wick diviation page but mothing was in it regarding heart shaped wicks. Which brings me to clearing all negativity. I firmly know their os something negative or negative memories that meed to be put to the side so we can reconcile. I also wad reading that there are somethings that I can do to him such as give him a bath etc. I live in another state and have no access to him.
We have a history of 10 years of make up and break up. Please help me get the Love of my Life back on a positive note.
By the way since burn ok ng the candle he has called me 3 times. He gets upset at the littlest things which means he is still angry with me but he has caled thats a good sign
Please any and all suggestions will be folowed promptly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, Loving7
Unfortunately we do not provide interpretations on the forum. But, will say that the heart is a good sign.
I suggest healing and reconciliation products to get you started.
www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
These are excellent products that will help you. You might also want to light some healing and reconciliation candles set (or have them set for you at: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best with your relationship
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:33 pm

RedHeadMuse wrote:Thank you, Miss Michaele.

My aim is not necessarily marriage and children... I've already had those. But may I ask why you say that? Do you mean it will flame out quickly?

Just curious. Thanks again.
Using a baby-food jar would be an enhancement if you wanted marriage and children. If you don't need that extra vibe, I just think a plain four-ounce canning jar makes a more elegant presentation for a honey jar, that's all.

Back to my original point -- you do want a good sturdy metal lid for your honey jar -- I'm not sure foil over cork, even several layers, would be protection enough.

Miss Michaele

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Wonder if anyone may have an idea what this means. Im doing a white skull spell on a guy in whom has talked about asking me out, to marry him ect. The problem is we fell out because of others and with much success I have removed them from between us. Now its time for clarity, courage and reconciliation. All seems to be well with that to.

Im on the 5th day of my skull candle. Its burned a high flame and pretty much clean for the past 4 days. No smoke, pops or anything, just slow. Today it finally dropped some wax. First the shapes that fell to the surface was shaped like sperm. It eventually turned to a heartish shape. And where the wax dripped from formed a penis.

Im usually great and reading these things or finding what it means. But today, i couldnt find anything. Guess people wanna keep it PG. Anyway, does anyone have any idea what this means? Symbols are sperm, penis and heart.

I have pics but havent a clue how to post them.

Ray

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Chicanedcat, it sounds like right now he's thinking about you with both heads, so to speak.

These symbols may soon be overlaid by others, though. Candles are usually read after the burn, rather than during.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Thank You! I will be sure to wait and see. I will follow up. He has mentioned us having babies. I just hope he gets some balls and makes his decision to a date.

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm on day 2 of the uncrossing spell kit. Yesterday morning the candle burned down without any incident or weird signs. This morning, not so.

See the photos.

(the bit of wax broke off when iI moved the candle holder. So I'm holding it in place to show how it was.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0r9f3z5pt2t4a ... 0137_1.jpg

A close look. It reminds me of a wing or some kind of tail?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8b4jsx2ykbpj ... 0138_1.jpg

I'm not sure if this means anything. I have no experience reading candle wax. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or a bad one. Any ideas?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, cornishninja ,
I am sorry but we do not give candle wax interpretations on the forum.
You might want to buy a book on tea leaf reading (which is similar to candle wax symbolism). Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mop89

Unread post by mop89 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi, sorry if this seems like a redundant question, but I'm a little new to this.

I started burning a glass encased Come to Me candle on Sunday, as well as a Honey Jar with Love Me herbs and oils (both for the same target.)

This is a relationship where I know there is a lot of mutual love, but it's extremely complicated and has recently gone through a lot of damage. We are working through a lot of problems. So it didn't totally surprise me that the top of the glass Come to Me burned with dark soot around the top initially. But at the same time, it burned VERY FAST. Much faster than other glass encased candles I burned at the same time. I felt a lot of obstacles myself as I was praying over it, until today when energetically I felt a turn for the better. It seems like the candle is no longer getting dark and sooty, but about the top 1/4 of the candle is still fairly sooty from the first days of the burn (although only the very top is actually black.) Can I take this to mean that the obstacles might have been - even slightly - overcome? If the bottom part of the glass stays clear?
And ONE OTHER THING, the wick. Now this is really bizarre. Today I noticed that the wick had split into two, only one of the two halves is burning, the other appears burnt up and is not burning. Is this a terrible sign? I know for a fact this person still loves me, he is just in a terrible state at the moment. Are these signs that the damage between us is irreparable? It doesn't feel that for me energetically.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

signs are personal so what it means can differ. OF course you can get a reading on it. Pull tarot cards on it, burn another candle and see how it burns and if normal it may be a product of environment and not a sign. If you see it as a wing, angels have wings and the chief of them is michael who protects you, or your guardian angel. Id really suggest the LM fiery wall of protection kit as well with an uncrossing, not only to take it off but keep anything new again.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, Mop89,
I'm sorry but we do not interpret these things on the forum.
BUT you can find your answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
You might want to consider having MISC set a candle for you and see what results they get and what their recommendations are. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Queen_of_Wands

Unread post by Queen_of_Wands » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi there.

I have 2 situations here, I've done some Search on the forum but can't seem to find the answer to my questions. I'd appreciate it if you could share some thoughts.

Situation 1
I am lighting an Intranquil Spirit vigil candle to return my lover and make him commit (I have the green light from an AIRR worker and have fully protected myself during and after the spell casting). I performed the ritual on my balcony before dawn, it was rather windy and the flame went out as I was halfway through the prayer. I relit it (accidentally breaking the top of the wick in the process) and redid the prayer, it stayed lit this time. This is day 3 since I lit the candle and it has gone out twice because the wick was too short and drowned in the wax. I fixed it by tipping the excess wax into some tealight candles I was burning alongside the vigil candle. The candle is now burning fine but I've noticed that the top of the wick, instead of burning away to nothing, has formed a spiral that is getting bigger and bigger and not breaking off. What does this mean? Otherise the burn is very clean, no smoke, no soot, clear glass. I've set up some "helping lights" as well as getting the MISC to light an Intranquil Spirit candle for me to back up my work.

Situation 2
I started a honey jar for my lover a week and half ago. I've been burning the 4" Black Cat brand candles on top if it. The first week the candles burnt very clean. In the last couple of days, I've noticed that as the candle is burning, there is a lot of running wax in the front of the candle to the point that it forms a "small pillar" in the front of the candle that is higher than the candle itself. It disappears when the candle has completely burnt down leaving only some wax on the front of the honey jar. Around the same time this started happening, my lover stopped communicating with me (hence the Intranquil Spirit spell). Has this every happened to you guys and what do you think it means?

Thank you

Yve1220

Unread post by Yve1220 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Omg!!! So I had a root worker do some work for me. She made a candle in his name with his photo and I was to burn it every night for nine days. Not only did my lover return to me we also spent valentines day together. Long story short I was able to get his hair and I'll be making my honey jar soon ( I'm waiting for some herbs i ordered). For now I have his hair and my hair tied together with a red ribbon next to a red candle that I burn in his name. But he's back! I'm so excited. Only thing is he seems relunctant to be with me. is there anything i can do about that cause i have plenty of hair to use lol. Once I get everything I ordered I'll begin the honey jar and keep everyone posted.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”