Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
Mama Rue
HRCC Student
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by Mama Rue » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you, Isoite, I'll be adding Bewitching products to my next order. Indeed, indeed.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Wow!!! That sounds awesome Isolte!
Thanks for the share! What a great formula!

I agree with Mama Rue, I'm for sure adding Bewitching products to my next order at the lucky mojo!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Last Sunday (Oct. 13), I started a candle spell for gambling luck. First I smudged my apartment w/White Sage, Then I dressed a 4" green candle w/Fast Luck, Money Drawing & Lucky 13 Oils. I then rolled the dressed candle in a mixture of fast luck and van van sachet powders and money drawing bath crystals (since I didn't have sachet powder). I also burned Fast Luck, Money Drawing & Van Van Incense. I said the 23rd psalm and prayed and visualized what I wanted. I did this for 7 days ending with the full moon on Saturday.

The first 2 days, I won money in the Pick 3 (both mid-day and evening). Tonight on my way home from work, I deposited $150 from my winnings in my bank's ATM. The money was trained using the success sigil and dressed w/fast luck, money drawing and Lucky 13 oils. I talked to the money and told it that I wanted it to come back to me quickly and bring lots of it's friends and tonight I won $360 in the Pick 3 and Pick 4.

Thanks LM!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello, Phoenixrising!
HOLY COW !!! That's fantastic!
Thank you for sharing your recipe with us.
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you, Ms. Aida.

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 am

I honestly don't think enough people post in this thread :P

Well not huge success but I am getting some definite good luck!
My lovely reader, Miss Aida, told me money would be coming my way, and a surprise.
Well I won 2 small ammounts of money, and my friend won some money while I was with her (she never wins anything) and I got a new car, that I didn't have to pay for.
For this I am so very greatful, because my old car wasn't working and I am unemployed.

I think we need to be greatful for the small successes too, not just the big ones :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:51 pm

HIP-HIP.....
HURRAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, Princess Anna!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:37 am

Heya All!

Well... I have been burning a candle to get my ex back since beginning of september, I had loads of signs but no movement. Then because Iam waiting for LM products, to hopefully reach movement then completion, I decided to look after myself meanwhile. So I started a love box, a prosperity jar and a protection area. I petitioned expedite for a couple of things but he did not come through. maybe i was asking impossible things. THEN!!! Something happened that in fact didnt really happened, a false alarm if you may and I crumbled down. You see Id been praying St Jude for Healing for a while and when my world came crashing down I was actually working on cleaning my altar. It got mecrying, doubting my hoodoo convictions, wondering why I was even doing all of that... And BAM! 5 to 10 mins later, I received an email from the electricity company of a flat I was living in 3 years ago, saying that they owed me 475 euro, yes yes they owe me!!! And they want to return this money to me! I felt like my Saints and Spirit were kinda nudging at me not to desperate and to keep working on my candles and petition. So, I gave my saints whiskey, water, incense and coins as offerings for their support. I think this fits as a success story... :)

As soon as I receive my LM parcel and candle reports I will have more success stories I am sure!!! :)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Congrats, Berlngreen!
WONDERFUL news!!!
You sound like a candidate for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Course!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Miss A!

Yes I am very much interested in the course and followed miss cat's advice, i started putting 10 euro in my bible, now its 20 :) I am looking at ordering the books but first I'm reading all the material on the site and forum threads. I think the success story thread is a great idea because its easy to feel down or doubt ur self and/or spells... I for my part am destroyed by doubt, and impatience which im trying to work on... and reading that people have had success after a few months of working the spells is good to hear! You often hear success stories that happened within days, and if ur spells takes longer its easy to loose hope...

Thing is Im kinda done working on my ex but my parcel is on its way so I guess I have to wait for that to arrive do my spells and gloriously end with a Cut and Clear, which in a way I cant wait for. I want to stop thinking about him every day his silence is very painful to handle. As soon as my kit are finished, I will be done with it. Like I said to keep my mind busy I have been looking at career spells but Im very confused because I wanna do many many things, and also Im getting ideas pulling me every way... So its very hard for me to make a career petition. You see I want to do wedding photography and tattoing, I know its kinda really not linked to one another but those are my passions, Im also happy doing window dressing which is my current education but sadly i do not want to work for heartless companies. So as hard as I am trying to concentrate on other life mess it is never as precise as I want my ex to stop giving me the cold shoulder and finally be a man, callme and come back... And I dont feel that just burning a prosperity candle is fair when no work is being done about an actual job... A friend of mine mentioned spending the winter in switzerland with him so i made a list of possible businesses to reach out there but then again id love to also do this where i currently live, but the language barrier is a bit not helping... So I guess maybe I need a clarity spell ;) Again any comments are welcome as i feel quite lonely in this... :cry:
Bless it Be!

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Miss A! read my post on the cross road ritual please! i dont want dble post but i believe this to be a success !!! :)
Bless it Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Berligreen!
OK! Will go there RIGHT NOW!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

I've had kind of a rough go of it lately and I've been trying to get my mind right and get centered and calm for several months but nothing was really working and I felt tense and anxious all the time. I finally got some Healing oil in so I figured I'd add a little candle work to the mundane work I've been doing on myself. I planned on a full week of 4" altar candles dressed with Healing, burned on my petition, but after just three days it's like everything fell into place - I no longer feel like my past emotional baggage is muddling my thoughts and I feel more equipped to deal with my outside stressors than I have maybe ever before in my life. This stuff is amazing.

(hopefully soon I'll be able to write a testimonial for the other work I've been doing :) )
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Just a few words on a candle burning I had done in September, shortly before I moved, and the order I received recently.

The Road Opener candle worked - we got the house! - and Miss Phoenix's report was very encouraging. As she stated, there are still obstacles, but they are in the process of being cleared.

All the oils are wonderful, I'm continuing work with them and expect things will continue to improve. The candles are great quality, very clean burning! That's always a good sign. All the non-glass, non-tealight candles that are available locally are white candles dipped in colored wax, and those little stubby votives. I used to burn the stubbies on my honey jar, and I had to babysit and fiddle with them to keep them from melting down one side and burning out, but the LM candles burn perfectly - and they're the exact same price! Everything seems to be working - like Miss Phoenix said, some things will take awhile - but I'm getting some really nice signs and movement. And my situation is MUCH better than it was a couple of months ago!

And the books are great - The Black Folder, Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells, and the Master Book of Candle Burning. My daughter was seriously upset the other day - she's looking for a job and her old supervisor was telling people that she was "fired because she refused a drug test". Actually, she quit because of him. He'd asked her to go to breakfast with him but she caught a vibe and said no, and from then on he made her days hell - which tells you right there what his intentions were. So she gave her two weeks notice. He offered her a raise if she stayed, so she agreed. That turned out to be a lie, so she walked out. After she clocked out for the last time, he tried to call her back to the building for a drug test, knowing that nobody is going to do that at a place where they don't work anymore. He was just setting her up.

I told her to go over his head and call HIS boss, but first write the big boss's name on a paper and stick it in a jar of sugar, as described in Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells. She did that and then called him. He straightened it all out - on paper - and said to put him down for a reference. And once the mandatory six months before reapplying are up, if she still needs a job, she can have her old one back. So we're going to leave him in the jar, just in case.

So simple. So effective. Thank you! I'll be ordering more in the future. Maybe a little something for my daughter's former supervisor so he doesn't do that to anyone else. :twisted:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Congrats, Stelz!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 am

Congrats! You did great work. I hope your success continues :)
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Congrats on your success!

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 pm

That sounds great cassiopaeia. I'll have to get some Healing oil soon. I love working with the 4" candles. It's great to keep some on hand in a variety of colors for whenever you want to do a quick spell or you really need to do some work and you're between orders.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 am

Me too, phoenixrising! They're so useful I almost forget that there are other candle options sometimes. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

berlingreen

Unread post by berlingreen » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 am

Hey guys!!!

Looks like I got the job as a photographer that I asked for! Yesterday sent an email and put some commanding oil on a petition and bam in the sweet jar with st peter an dit looks like completion is almost don! Yay!!!
Bless it Be!

Sonia Rosa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sonia Rosa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello everyone, I have a testimonial to share. I ordered the 4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special oil containing Fast Luck, Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, and Prosperity Oil, and I when I received the package and opened it, I noticed that a little bit of oil leaked out and covered the bottle slightly. So I just naturally cleaned it off with my hands, and was enjoying the aroma when all of a sudden, a client calls, probably within 20-30 minutes of touching the oil, this person wanted a reading, and I instantly earned just over 35 dollars! That was no coincidence. Really cool!! Thank you for a great product Lucky Mojo staff. :-)
Sonia Rosa

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you!

I'm just happy this site exists. It's been crazy helpful! :D

MissyA

Unread post by MissyA » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 am

Hello everyone, so I'm new to Hoodoo even though I'm African, but I'm so glad I found this website. I ordered the Follow me Boy and Money Drawing Oil and it finally came on Friday afternoon. My boyfriend came to spend the weekend, so it gave me an opportunity in the evening to lay a few tricks in his shoes, car keys, hair brush(hehehe), laptop keyboard, door knob and also rubbed it on my neck and hands while reading Psalm 23 and praying in Jesus name to make my boyfriend more sweet towards me and "follow me".

Its scary how fast this works!!! My boyfriend and I have been dating for five months, but he is the stubborn, kinda arrogant, sooo not romantic type, but I like him and he likes me a lot too, but he doesn't show it often. Anyways, as I was sleeping in the morning, still trying to wake up, I felt someone watching me sleep...lol. Next thing I hear is my boyfriend waking me up with sweet words like, "wake up my love, my queen, my honey." I'm like whatttttttt?? My boyfriend doesn't even talk like that!! He already made breakfast!! When I went out with my girlfriend later that evening to the movies and I came back home, he already bought dinner for me and him to eat and warmed mine in the microwave!! He doesn't do stuff like that at alll!! He's the type that gets his own food in the kitchen, not asking me what I would eat, so this is all strange to me. Of course I was smiling inside!!!! lol

He was supposed to leave on Sunday afternoon cuz he lives an hour away from me cuz of his job. He didn't wanna leave!! I had to "beg" him to leave so he can go back to work in the morning. As he was driving home, he was calling to see if I was ok. He got home, he called me again to make sure I was ok. At work today, he texted me all day and asked if anyone was bugging me at work. That I shouldn't let anyone stare at me too much cuz my body is sacred to him!! hahaha. He called me again this evening twice while eating and before going to bed. I used to get mad at him cuz sometimes he doesn't call me in a day so this is crazzzyyyy to me! He changed overnight!! I hope he stays that way cuz I love this side of him...lol. I didn't even know he was this caring at all.

I don't know if this is the Money Drawing oil working but my friend gave me a $100 for my birthday that was 2 weeks ago, saying she had been thinking of what to get me for my birthday, so she decided to give me in cash. I dressed my wallet, myself, ipad, phone, and laptop with the Money Drawing Oil because of my business, so I'm still expecting results on that also.

Thank you Lucky Mojo for making these oils!! They are AWESOME!!! I'm ordering more oils now for sure...lol

P.S- who do I need to talk if I need work done for me? Also, what are the rates? Thanks!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:39 am

MissyA, Congrats on all your workings! Sounds like things are moving in the direction that you desire, for both love and money!

As far as having someone do work for you, check out the readers on AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics. Each reader has their own set of rates and most will want to do a reading first to see what is going on and help determine the best course of action.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Bewitching oil and incense, it's the truth, Ruth! Not only is it very sexy, it definitely draws, ahem, *positive* attention. I love that the oil layers very nicely with one of my favorite special occasion perfumes. Highly recommended.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Small successes again :)

Just thought I'd say I've been having small successes again.
I've been receiving little bits of money here and there when I need it.
My mother also purchased me a new car which I really needed.
I'm very grateful for the crystal silence league, I always post a prayer there when I can't do any 'work' so to speak and I always feel a positive vibe from that.
Still no luck in my love life >=( but we'll see about that :P

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:41 pm

All these success stories are amazing! Are the products shipped worldwide?, I'm in South America at the moment :/
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello, Nefertiti,
I am pretty sure that Lucky Mojo ship there. I'm almost 100% sure.
But, you can e-mail the shop and ask: order@luckymojo.com
Good luck!!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MarcPierre

Unread post by MarcPierre » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 am

This is valuable testimonial and thanks to share these essential thought to all.

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!
Will most definitley be sending a email.

I have another question, I have read around here that most people get a reading before embarking on doing any type of work. Why is that suggested? to see if outcomes will befavorable and also do they us ethe tarot? Astrology? :/ (avid astrology fan ^__^ )
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

AIRR has many readers and rootworkers with varying types of expertise. You ask a question that has a host of answers. Some people recommend readings to confirm success before undertaking work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Searoyalty3

Unread post by Searoyalty3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Good evening,

I received my big box of products a few days ago...I've been having so much fun that I couldn't tear away lol thank you from my heart for everything you guys do! Hoodoo has become such a huge part of my life, and LM is just ack....brilliant. Will be ordering alot smaller though lol and still cant find the parchment paper, but I heard it could be anywhere. Thanks again and I'm so grateful for everyone here. Happy late thanksgiving

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 am

Hi all....

I am extremely excited. I just tracked my order with USPS and can't believe my order has arrived here in Australia, been processed and is on its way here to me!!!

I placed my order on the 20th November, it was posted out on the 25th and today, 1st Dec, it is on its way to me.

Nothing but praise to the staff at Lucky Mojo Curio Co on their fast and very helpful service when I have rung asking all types of questions which I'm sure they get asked constantly.

Thank you!!!!

I shall update again when my order arrives here at my address....eagerly awaiting my Nation Sack and oils!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 am

They are a wonderful crew.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 am

Nefertiti, people also get a reading to help determine what the best type of work might be. Although the tarot is one of the more popular forms of divination, it is by no means the only one used. And depending on the type of working, or the situation that you are dealing with, a different form of divination can really be beneficial.

If you want an astrology reading there are many talented astrologers in AIRR who can help with that!

Best of luck.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 am

Hi all...

One extremely happy customer here.

I received my Triple Strength Nation Sack, Follow Me Boy Hand and oils today!!! And they arrived on the first day of my menstrual cycle, so guess what I will be doing tonight?

I placed my order 20th November and received it at my address today 4th December and it came through Customs unopened.

Thank you to the Lucky Mojo staff from the bottom of my heart.

miniorisha
Newly Registered

Unread post by miniorisha » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:27 pm

My mom was slapped in her dream, a black hand slapped her ear and she woke up hurting bad...few weeks later she began coughing and since then it never stopped...my mom was coughing for 17 years. we have been to all types of doctors,hospitals , specialist. we went back home to Africa and a herbalist told my mom her cough was spiritual and was not a physical sickness that could be cured. I grew up with her coughing and it broke my heart whenever she coughed...the cough took all her strength and power, she couldn't work,or sleep...I order some goods from the shop did a one month prayer and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the cough is gone...I pray it is..but it stopped after my third day of prayer but am going to continue the work til next year just to keep the evil ones a bay.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 pm

This topic was posted in the "Ritual Candles & Lamps" section of the forum, but it is not a request for help with candles or lamps. It is a testimonial for Lucky Mojo product, so it has been moved to the testimonial section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate section, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:39 pm

miniorisha, congratulations to you and your mother! I agree, Lucky Mojo products are the best.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Yes, this is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing with us. Remember, cleanse regularly and do protection work ... just make it part of your routine. I wish you and your Mother all the the best.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:50 pm

That's great news! More praise for the Lucky Mojo line :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi everyone,
I had a co-worker that I really liked and got along with, but I wanted her to stop talking badly about another girl at work because it was both annoying, and it was getting her in trouble. She even had to go to some HR mediations, and she was good at what she did, so I decided to do something about it.
I got some of the Stop Gossip Oil I had recently bought and rubbed some in her cubicle area, praying for her to zip it about that girl, however irritating she was.

I completely forgotten that I had done that, but what happened next was pretty unexpected. She got a job in a different department and office but stayed with the company, with a much better schedule and better pay. She can't gossip about the girl that works at my current office anymore and it ended up working out in her best interest. It was also rather fast. All I wanted was for her to stop gossiping, but things worked out even better for her. This worked fast, and I didn't even realize it happened because I tricked the area. She wasn't even looking to change positions, then bam. :-) I love Lucky Mojo! :-D
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Mezan!
WOW!!!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm

I just want to say a really huge thank you.
I've recently met someone who I know is the one and we got engaged last night!
Mostly I'd like to thank, well, EVERYONE!
(Not just for this, but my continued healing and betterment of all aspects of my life.)
The products you provide, the services, your great people at MISC, the people over at AIRR, and the amazing people at the crystal silence league.
You have all continued to better my life and I can not express enough gratitude.
I'd also like to thank Prof. Ames and Miss Aida xxx
Also a large thank you to the spirits that helped me on my journey so far, I couldn't have done it without you.

Much love,

Anna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Anna,
That is TERRIFIC news!
I am so happy for you!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

FrenchGirl

Unread post by FrenchGirl » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:10 am

Fiery wall of protection oil is powerful. I bought it to protect myself against gossipers targeting me and ... I wanted them to get burned every time they sent their evil darts against me (I want to be pro-active against evil now and stop waiting passively that people change for good) .. I am very sensitive to gossips at a point where my back hurts when negative energies are sent to me. Maybe less damaging than black magic sent towards me but I perceive it's spiritual attack too. I generally use psalms to shield myself and sometime I can sense my angel cover me when I sleep and when I drive ... but this time I decided to experiment the fiery wall of protection because I like the concept and the label has impressed my subconscious mind so deeply that I believed that it would be effective.

I am new to hoodoo, so bear with me. Testimonies are subjective, I try to explain the best that I can.

Like I said before, the label of the bottle had already impressed my subconscious mind. I applied the oil on my hands ... I don't know why I felt compelled to to that at this moment, maybe just to establish some kind of connection with the persons that prayed over the oil. I just closed my eyes to say my intent ... the graphic on the bottle came to my mind, I saw myself inside a circle of fire and my enemies (the three gossipers in my live, at this moment, who caused me a lot of problems and give me back pains). I went to bed peacefully (it was the night)....

These people (2 of them are my in-laws) are close to me so I saw what happened to them ... some people have to learn the hard way not to mess with people's spirit. I am going to report what happened right after the spell.

Gossiper number one: The day after, he came from work with a terrible back pain ... his back was so painful that he stayed more than two days like a crippled man on a bed depending on someone else even to escort him to the bathroom.

Gossiper number 2: My mother-in-law lives in another city but the Universe sent her to me in order for me to witness something. That was weird! She comes very very rarely at home (she only comes for a reason) ... that day, she called my husband around 8.00 p.m to tell us that she would pass by ... when she came to the door, she didn't want to enter the house ... the kids greeted her at the door and she told them that she would come back, she had to go down the road and she would come back etc. I realized that was an excuse when I saw her expression ... she scrutinized my face during a few seconds while I was inviting her to come in. She gave me the same excuse that she gave to the kids and she left. She didn't come back and she didn't call either. I went to the office to tell my self-absorbed husband (who wouldn't care anyway) about the situation and while I was telling him ... I thought about a gate ... an invisible gate (that represented "protection") that stopped my mother-in-law to come in the house. Because that was so unusual and strange, I attributed this incident to the oil. My mother-in-law is this kind of nice single church lady who goes to church about 3 times a week and smiles at your face but have issues with backbiting. She has a passive-aggressive type of personality ... I am so tired to try to figure her out ... for now, I try to protect myself spiritually from these kind of people.

Gossiper number 3: She can kill someone with her tongue ... she can release some powerful negative energy (her dad was verbally abusive). I didn't have contact with her after the spell but according to her Facebook status, she's dealing with a cold now ... that doesn't look unusual to me, I can't say if it's the oil.

These three people know theoretically the negative and positive power of the tongue. I hope they will be corrected.

Dave71us

Unread post by Dave71us » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm

I purchased some supplies from Lucky Mojo for a money drawing spell I found in a hoodoo book. I had no experience in hoodoo but had a keen interest. I stumbled upon Lucky Mojo and boy am I glad I did.

I was owed some money from my employer and had been trying unsuccessfully to get my back pay. After creating a money can with lodestones, magnetic sand, and Van Van oil, and keeping it in my office, I was paid over $5,000 in back pay within two weeks. Mind you, I had been waiting for this money for well over three months.

I have recently learned that at the time my employer was practically bankrupt but came up off the money anyway.

This was my first experience with hoodoo and Lucky Mojo. It won't be my last I can tell you that.

Thanks again.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 am

Dave71us wrote:I purchased some supplies from Lucky Mojo for a money drawing spell I found in a hoodoo book. I had no experience in hoodoo but had a keen interest. I stumbled upon Lucky Mojo and boy am I glad I did.

I was owed some money from my employer and had been trying unsuccessfully to get my back pay. After creating a money can with lodestones, magnetic sand, and Van Van oil, and keeping it in my office, I was paid over $5,000 in back pay within two weeks. Mind you, I had been waiting for this money for well over three months.

I have recently learned that at the time my employer was practically bankrupt but came up off the money anyway.

This was my first experience with hoodoo and Lucky Mojo. It won't be my last I can tell you that.

Thanks again.
Wow, nice to hear that. Congrats Dave!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:18 pm

So, I have burned the blue candles on a honey jar with Peaceful Home oil for almost a year for a loan mod; and had paranormal experiences in the past few weeks. A shiny blue orb appeared from the flame after the flame was blowing towards me and bent over in my direction. It was as if someone was blowing out the candle in my direction. I followed the orb down my stairs and it was moving quickly towards my front door; returned really fast towards me several times; lingering over my head. It appeared again about a week later; and lingered above my head for a while. I got news today that the bank modified my loan! Thank you very much LMJ and Ms. Cat for your wonderful products. They work! I never gave up although their were obstacles along to way since Bank of America sold my loan to NationStar last April and I had to start over again with NationStar!

The other part of the story is I don't need the loan know since the triple strength Fast Luck Spell worked! I won big time on a $10 Scratcher! Ms. Cat created the best products on this planet! Thank you so much Ms. Cat. When I receive my winnings, I will be up there in Forestville to tip you all!

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:24 am

Hi all,

I just wanted to add a little testimony, it happened a couple weeks ago and it still makes me smile when it pops back into my head. I want to thank everyone at LM who work hard on the products and make them all amazing.
I have a lot of LM oils, the one I wear often is Attraction Oil, and one day when I finished work me and a colleague was just leaving the shop and we was heading over to her apartment, out of no where this guy had ran down the street and stopped us, then continued to say that he couldn't help himself and said he saw me walking out of the shop and thought I was the most beautiful woman he'd seen and introduce had himself to us, I was confused at this point thinking that he must be wanting to talk to my colleague, but I was wrong, he was actually trying to court me in the middle of the street, asking for me name and what I do and what I liked, and wondering if I could give him my number lol...I ended up having to say we were in a hurry and leave, but it was nice to have been noticed. The oils are so powerful, I love them! So thank you for all your hard work.

PixiQ
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm

On Friday, I was idly sniffing, admiring, and moving around a few of my oils - Attraction, Ganesh and Come To Me.

Today my dad stopped by and gave me sixty bucks for no reason.

I find this extra funny because I'm Indian on my father's side. Ganesh, is that you? :D

Thank you, Lucky Mojo, you're even powerful by accident!

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Can't edit my post, so leaving this here: I just realized a bill I need to pay next week is almost forty bucks, and the few things I want at the grocery store will be about twenty, soo....:D

Lady_Oracle

Unread post by Lady_Oracle » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 pm

:D
I just have to tell you! I recently ordered a few oils and last night I sat down in front of my altar and I used the Spirit Guide Oil and Psychic Vision oil ... I had the most incredible experience in seeing, meeting, talking with my guides with such clarity that came through. It was one of the most, if not the most, powerful experiences I had. I am so grateful. I placed in another order today so that my work can continue to grow under your guidance. I love your shop! I love all that you do! I am so grateful and blessed to be a part :) Thank you for everything.

Many Blessings,
Jordynn
(Lady_Oracle)

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Lady_Oracle wrote::D
I just have to tell you! I recently ordered a few oils and last night I sat down in front of my altar and I used the Spirit Guide Oil and Psychic Vision oil ... I had the most incredible experience in seeing, meeting, talking with my guides with such clarity that came through. It was one of the most, if not the most, powerful experiences I had. I am so grateful. I placed in another order today so that my work can continue to grow under your guidance. I love your shop! I love all that you do! I am so grateful and blessed to be a part :) Thank you for everything.

Many Blessings,
Jordynn
(Lady_Oracle)
Hi Jordynn (Lady_Oracle),

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the LM Spirit Guide and Psychic Vision oils; and I am glad that you had amazing results! Your feedback will be very beneficial to other forum users.

Best wishes,
Clarity

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who helped put my most recent package together. I ordered:
6 Rootworkers and Churches Special 4 oz. Oil Blends $36.00 http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special
1 12 Hoodoo Dressing Oils Special $77.00 http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special (up just a little bit)
10 6" DOUBLE ACTION WHITE AND BLACK CANDLES $.80 http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-double- ... black.html
along with a few other oils and sachet powders.
Every time I receive a new order from you I am even more impressed and delighted than the last. Lucky Mojo, you have outdone yourselves once again. The oils are beautiful and smell fabulous! I love the Rootworkers and Churches Special 4 oz. bottles. They are an incredible bargain even if you were just getting a blend of essential oils, but you are not. They are strong hoodoo oils and I love the herbs and curios in the bottles too. I can feel that it adds a great deal of power, not to mention they look really cool! If I could I would buy a 4 oz. bottle of every single oil you make :lol: Everything is put together so nicely and with such care and love. Thank you all for everything you put into this. I have just barely started using the products I received, but I am incredibly happy as always. God bless you for what you do!

Love,

Genies_Lamp

Cemon

Unread post by Cemon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:20 am

Your spells kits are wonderful and highly recommended.
Thank your for your efforts and prayers.
Your Products work very well and I am most grateful and pleased to proclaim this.

Thanks once again,
Cemon

magnetic1
HRCC Student

Unread post by magnetic1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Greetings all :D I just wanted to take the time to express my thanks to the LM staff for helping me with a large order.
I placed my order online Saturday 2/22/14, and the next day I got a call from Leslie stating that there was a issue with
my shipping address, and to call my bank to verify my address. While at work today, I called my bank and the staff there
did verify the same information I entered online. I had spoken with Eileen (apologies if misspelled) who was very patient
in getting the situation resolved, as I know how the items are prepared prior to shipping. I was very pleased and we both
did a cheer over the phone when everything was worked out. Kudos to Lucky Mojo staff for excellent customer service! :D

Peace and Blessings
magnetic one

-Kitten-

Unread post by -Kitten- » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo for all the useful information and great products!
I've learned a lot, and also have had success with my recent spell work .

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 am

I bought some LM prosperity oil and I mixed it with Money drawing. I had it for a while and never used it unless its to dress my money, wallet, or debit card. So Friday I was on the way to the court house to pay them $1,549 for unpaid tickets because they suspended my driver license for not paying my dues. While walking into the court house I took some prosperity/money drawing oil, put it all over my hands and money, then I prayed from the heart and told god that I know its my responsibility that I got this amount of tickets but if he could do something for me in order for me to save some money. I asked the clerk was there anything I could do and she told me no, that I had to pay 1549 or have no drive license. As I am reaching in my pocket to give her the money she whispers to me "just give me 600 and I can make all of this go away". she sled me a envelope , I put the money in there, and she got rid of all my tickets from that court house for 600. After that I went straight to the DMV, the lady told me I was going to have to pay a $55.00 dollars fee plus a 35 dollar fee plus a 58 dollars fee plus a 22 dollar fee because my license were already suspended. When my number was called the clerk said, "just give me 50 dollars and you can have your driver license back". I received 2 blessings in 2 hours. God is good. Thank you LM

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 am

I want to thank you so much for all of information on spells, step by step instructions and the amazing products you have to offer.
All i can say is "WOW!!"

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Customer Testimonials”