Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Fixerkitty
Forum Member
Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:29 am

Offhand, I'd see what Peace Water and Tranquility products can do for you.

I'd also seriously keep up the money drawing and work attracting work, too. Living around people like that sounds like hell--I certainly wouldn't want to be in your situation. I'd work on getting whatever you need to get done to move to a better, safer, and saner place in the meantime.

Good luck!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks, Fixer Kitty! I was thinking along those lines as well. The building itself is very nice and close to where I need to be, and suits my needs at present. It used to be much more positive, but the landlady got very ill last fall (in fact, she actually died and was brought back to life by the paramedics over at her son's house where she was visiting). Since then she has not been the same and there is so much negativity...even with her gone. The thought of her here agian--- :x Thank goodness I wash down the place every week and anoint everything!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

heartexalted
Forum Member

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Yes, definitely keep up the money and job work. You may also want to do some Attraction work to find a new place to live. Perhaps St. Joseph could be helpful, since he's a carpenter and real estate is under his purview. Or, if it's a desperate situation, even St. Jude!

Are you doing any form of protection? Is this a situation where it may be needed?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 pm

I actually did a Fiery Wall of Protection spell at the last new moon so that's still in place, though I will give it a refresher in a few moons, I think. It's not so much that I am in physical danger, just emotional stress that I do not need right now, there's enough else going on. The building and area are safe and the son is rarely around as he works in the film industry. I am ok here for now. Until I am working or come into money, I can't move. But I also have nowhere to go at the moment, either. So..it's a balancing act of sorts and I do NOT want a sudden change of my living situation right now. Thanks for all the ideas!

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 am

:evil: My landlady is causing me to be a nervous wreck. I have been living here for only a month now & she a totally different person from when I met her. She constantly pops up when ever she feel like it and I told her before to call before she comes. She have friends in the neighborhood that she have watching me and she is always complaining about things that don't matter. She don't want to replace anything but acts like she is on her way to do it. She calls and calls for stupid stuff and she is getting on my last nerves. She always uses the excuse she was in the area so she just stop by because she thought we were friends. I told her we are not friends; i'm your tenant and I would like if she call before comes. That's not working she came back after a week after she had been gone on vacation stronger than ever. What can I do!!! She is wearing on my nerves real bad. I don't want to hot foot her; I just want her to be a landlady and do what she needs to do as far as her property goes, to come by when needed and let me live in peace. She always makes comments like this is my this and this is my that. But I'm paying rent; it's mine for the time being. Help Me Please!!!
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

I think Stop Gossip, Law Keep Away, and Do As I Say products will help.

Mix the powders with dirt and strew them in your yard where she'll have to step in or over them.
Mark your windows and doors with the oils -- an X in each corner and one in the center. This will keep the neighbors' prying eyes away.

You can also burn a candle -- any of these kinds, dressed with all three oils -- against your landlord and the neighbors who are tattling on you. For a little extra kick, you can burn it where it's visible to them. You can get these candles WITHOUT labels, so they won't have any idea what it's for, even if they can see it.

You can also dress your rent checks with the powders!

And wear an evil eye charm yourself.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Precise2
Forum Member

Unread post by Precise2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:46 am

Thank You so much!

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Great advice Miss M!

How about a freezer spell? I got so fed up with my absentee landlady's tantrums I put her on ice. So far---so good. :twisted:

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 am

OK, I've been working the ideas as suggested. She showed up the other day to meet with a contractor and I heard that she will be back next door within two weeks, after her new floor is put down. I have her (and her equally wack job son and daughter in law) in my freezer ;) for the moment and have actually gone so far as to put down hot foot powder on the doorsills, door knobs and locks of her apartment. Ideally, I'd like her to just to stay away, at least until the job I so desperately need can come in. That way I can pay rent and be out of her sight. When she was living here, she just nosed around all day every day because she had nothing else to do (she wants attention, one of the reasons she's leaving her new building....claims she can't stand the crazy neighbors but I think it's more the other way around...and no one pays her any mind!).

Is there work I can do to keep her from moving back? Maybe tie her to her current place, or have something else come up that is a better situation for her? Time's of the essence here...the old war horse died of a heart attack last fall and came back to life (thanks to her son's CPR) and has literally been a demon ever since. not the same person at all.

Maybe I need an exorcist? :twisted:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 am

Hello, psychic kitty --

I would say that your basic ideas -- freezing her and her son, laying down Hot Foot Powder -- are adequate as a form of reactive work. I would also suggest some proactive work.

You mention that she "died of a heart attack last fall and came back to life (thanks to her son's CPR) and has literally been a demon ever since. not the same person at all." As a compassionate and medically-aware person, you might know that it is not uncommon for people to undergo personality changes after a heart attack, stroke, or other incident in which oxygen supply was cut off to the brain. They often become more agitated, combative, and difficult. You can read about this phenomenon online if you are unfamiliar with it.

If this is the case with your landlady, you might wish to work for her healing so that she regains the temperament she had before the incident. Try Clarity, Healing, Blessing,Tranquility,and Peaceful Home products. A honey or sugar jar may be indicated as well.

You mention that you want "the job I so desperately need [to] come in. That way I can pay rent and be out of her sight."

If you are behind on rent, you need her favour, not her anger. Try Five Finger Grass for favours, nailing down the apartment, and so forth -- details can be found in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

You also need a job. Try Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Money Drawing spells and supplies -- details can be found in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

psychic kitty
Forum Member

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 am

Thanks Miss Cat. I realize she may have some changes to her psyche based on the death experience and will work with calming and healing her. She's just so nosy and in everyone's business because she has no life other than Facebook games and prying into people's business. She's basically a narcissistic personality and if she's not getting attention she'll create drama so she does, been doing it her whole life most likely,

I am doing work on finance and job drawing as we speak and am hoping things go well. Some have suggested a road opener to get me where I need to be in life, but that's not something I am comfortable doing right now. I learned the hard way sometimes you get what you need but the original road is destroyed to make another path. Years ago I did a winds of change type road opener...I got what I asked for, eventually. But my father had to die for it to happen. Lesson learned.

At this point I'm not emotionally or financially strong enough to deal with sudden upheaval (even if it eventually gets me somewhere better) so am will concentrate on what you suggested.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 am

Always remember, with land-lords you can always dust the rent check or rent money with light sachet powders, or a small amount of the appropriate oils.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

luckylady
Forum Member

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

Hi!
I have been living in my apartment for 4 years and people was telling me how no good my landlord is. I ran into a man by a store up the street from my house before and he told he that my landlord sued his brother and father for millions of dollars. He told me that he was his cousin, so my landlord likes to sue people. He fixes his property up cheat and he is so cheat people dont do the work right. Than he has to get somebody else to come out and fix it again. I like the area because its close to everything and it has good schools for my daughter. I received some papers in the mail yesterday from him saying that he is going up on my rent december 1 and he wants money back from me for repairs that he paid for. The dates of the repairs is 12-20-2011 and 7-27-12 and he is asking for $163. He knows he should pay for them but he is trying to get the money out of me. Im on section 8 and I took the papers to them and they told me that he cant do what he is trying to do. They told me to wait for a response from them telling me what to do. I'm going to try to get someone to help me with this. I'm ready to move as fast as I can from his place. I would like to know what I can do to make him give me my $3000 deposit back so I can move and what else can I do about him. I would like to find me a place in this area. I would like to expose he for what he is.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

• Burn Court Case candles on those papers.
  • Start a honey jar on the Section 8 people (get names and business cards, of course).
  • Put the landlord's name in your shoe.
  • Does he ever come around the property? Put I Can, You Can't powder where he'll have to step in it.
  • Get some other folks to burn candles for you: any AIRR worker would be happy to do it --
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 am

I would do some work to make Section 8 workers wake up and take notice quickly. I lived on Section 8 for most of my young life and my family saw situations like this. If the Section 8 office does get involved your landlord is in for a world of pain. They do take these things very seriously, but unfortunately are always bogged down with too many cases just like yours. Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Precise, your landlord must be the twin sister of mine... She came without calling 2-3 times a week, with stupid reasons, she's exactly like you described yours (minus the spying neighbor friends as she hates my neighbors.) I read here that laying 9 broom straws at the door might solve the problem and it really worked for me! She avoided me for about 2 weeks then this week she came over twice (at 9 PM, almost caught me coming from the shower...) and then I remembered that a few days ago a boy cleaned the corridors in front of the apartments and he might have removed the straws. I checked it and the straws were indeed gone so I replaced them and no unexpected visits since then :) try the broom straws, they're really effective.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

SilverStar wrote:and then I remembered that a few days ago a boy cleaned the corridors in front of the apartments and he might have removed the straws. I checked it and the straws were indeed gone so I replaced them and no unexpected visits since then :) try the broom straws, they're really effective.
Good to know.

I just hope you don't have to buy an extra broom just to supply you with straws ;)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

luckylady
Forum Member

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank ya'll for the help.

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

Hi Everyone,

We have a "situation". Our landlords live upstairs from us. They are a very unhappy, controlling couple who are well on the verge of divorce. Unfortunately, instead of dealing with their problems and themselves, they deflect their negativity onto us. Because they feel out of control in their own lives, they attempt to control us. They constantly harass us and bother and accuse us of all sorts of stupid things (like threatening to withhold our rent deposit because there was a spot and I mean spot you could hardly see on an outside carpet that we don't even use), plus the anger and hostility they project are palatable. They pry into our business and come into our home when we are not here. We need to wait a year for me to get a job so we can get a down-payment and a loan for a house.

At the moment, I have mirrors pointing up at the ceiling and crystals around to reflect and absorb the negativity. I feel we need to go further to protect ourselves from their negativity. Although I am compassionate to their problems, I find I am feeling angry and even hateful at all the trouble they are causing us.

Our relationship is great. We are very happy, although my partner has problems with his ex-wife. I am wondering if a peaceful home spell would be beneficial or if we should do something more protective?

Thanks so much for this wonderful forum! I greatly look forward to being a member here. :D

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 am

I also considered freezing them.

Thoughts?

Thanks again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:49 am

Good idea on reflecting bad vibes back to the party who sent them. Next order of the situation is protection. I would definitely cleanse the property, follow with Fiery Wall of Protection which has an element that protects and sends negativity back (I have found) to the sender. If you feel this work is too much for you, consider a root worker to get on this too.

Also read what others in the forum have recommended for bad neighbors and bad landlords...

what-to-do-about-bad-neighbors-t14672s60.html

For further advise and recommendations, use the search bar above and type in landlords...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks so much jwcclin for getting back to me. I ended up doing an uncrossing bath, WOW ... the difference is unbelievable! For the first time in a very long time, I can think clearly.

I also purchased some fiery wall of protection and anointed all the doors and windows, and mirrors. Thanks so much for the suggestions. Have a great day.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:10 am

Great work with the Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Nice choice. Also, you may want to look into Reversing products!

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Joseph Magnuson

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:27 am

i might have to do that Joseph but I am not 100% sure where it is coming from. I am not even sure if it is directed at me or my partner.

I think it was Monday night when I had a very strange occurrence. I was having a very difficult time sleeping when I started smelling something almost like popcorn burning, then I would smell fiery wall of protection even though there was no reason to be smelling it. The two smells alternated back and forth. My whole body felt hot and I felt really, really angry. When I finally fell asleep, I had odd dreams. I have since re-anointed everything and burned fiery wall of p incense in the bedroom.

Something is amiss. I am going to get a candle service done. Thanks for your help.

luckylady
Forum Member

Unread post by luckylady » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 am

Hi!
I have been living in my apartment for 4 years and my landlord has a problem with fixing things. He finds people who will fix things cheap and after they fix it, it breaks down again. Then he has someone else to come out and fix it. He is so cheap that he tries to put the repairs off on me and asked me what am I'm doing for things to breakdown. Now he is trying to get $168 from me for fixing my garbage disposal and he is increasing my rent. He wants me to pay him extra money under the table and I'm on section 8. I told him that I wasn't going to pay him under the table, so he told me when was I moving out because he wants the extra money. I told him to give me my $3000 security deposit money and I will move out. He is making of lies to keep some of my security deposit money and there isn't alot of work in my apartment that needs to be repaired. I can say there is about $300 in repairs like carpet, paint, and tile. This man is greedy and alot of people don't like to deal with him because he don't like to pay and he don't care who he messes over to make money. Someone that knows him told me that he owes the IRS because he wasn't playing his taxes on his real estate business and he owns alot of properties. He alway tries to ask me out for a date and I always tell him I don't date married men. He has the nerve to come at me like that and his wife comings around. I'm just ready to move and find me another place to live in the same area, but I don't have the money to move. I want to know is there a honey jar spell or a skull candle I can do for he to give me at lease $2700 back, so I can move. I can't take dealing with him anymore and I want to make sure he will give me my money back.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:07 pm

You can use compelling products to get money owed... http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 am

I'd step it up and go with Essence of Bendover. This guy need to be put in his place. You can also work with Pay Me, and the possibility of making a discreet phone call to the IRS.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

luckylady
Forum Member

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you! He do need to be put in his place.

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Hello All!!!

Ill keep this as short as possible and will provide more detail upon request. Long story short, I am trying to move out of my apartment as the quality of life here has been declining rapidly over the past 4 months. When I informed them that I planned to break lease I was met with lies, ridicule, harassment, ect. This is a huge complex so its corporate owned. I am not sticking a mom-and-pop landlord with a broken lease. I myself am also a landlord of 2 properties (Just renting to finish school in a city an hour away) so i know how things are and I am a model tenant. My place is meticulous and rent is paid in full on time always. It just seems like everything I do, everyone I talk to, every maintenance request I make and any communication I have with the administration here is HORRIBLE. Right now, all i want is to move out peacefully and get my deposit back and not have to pay extra months rent.

I have considered a honey jar, but it is REALLY impossible to talk to anyone here and either get a straight story (they all lie and contradict each other) or talk to anyone and not have them turn EVERYTHING around on me. I was considering E of BO or Boss Fix at this point. Again, all i want is my money back and an easy move out.

Any advice is much appreciated..... BTW, I have a lawyer sending them a letter reiterating my rights but I really really really do not want to go to court over something like this.

Blessings!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 am

You could try Stop Gossip work to get the offending parties to stop spreading lies. Compelling, Commanding, and/or EOB are possibilities to get the corporate landlord or the managing corporation to do as you want, as is Court Case. Court Case is for all legal matters, not just those that end up in court (many don't).
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Thank you Mama!!!

I don't like to go the coercive route but my hands are tied on this one. How do you suggest to use Court Case before it becomes legal?

SHAKUR1971
Forum Member

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 am

Hello All,

I need some more help with my situation. Ok, I received two letter inside my door last week claiming that I am slamming my door. I called the landlady and told her that I am not slamming my door. I am the type of lady that I will admit if I did something wrong. Like I told the landlady, if I slammed my door, I will admit to it and say, oh yeah, I missed and slammed my door, but I did not slam my door. The landlady told me that I have one more time to slam my door and I would get evicted. There are so many illegal activities that are going on in my building and she wants to evict me becasue someone is lying on me saying that I am slamming my door.

Below is the message that gave to my landlady this morning before work:

I have been accused twice of violating my lease due to someone claiming that I am slamming my door. I am not slamming my
door, and I called the leasing office and asked if someone could tell me who is the tenant(s) that is claiming that I am slamming my door? To this day, no one at the leasing office had told me. I really want to get to the bottom of this. I am barely at home because I work long hours.

I left two messages online in the work order section explaining this situation, and (Landlady Name) called me on October 5, 2013 at 11:05 am, but I missed her call. She left a voice message on my phone, and I called her back on October 5, 2013 at 11:10 am, but (Leasing Agent Name) told me that (Landlady Name) had already left for the day.

I wrote the following letter to her explaining this and I took it to her:

"(Landlady Name) stated in the voice mail that she knows that the slamming of my doors is legit. I would like to know how that is possible when (Landlady Name) does not live with me. I am asking that someone please provide evidence in which that I am slamming doors. Please provide the dates and time. I feel that I am being discriminated against, and I do not feel safe in my own home. I have never done anything wrong, and now someone is trying to get me put out of my home for the lies in which they are calling in to the leasing office. I pay my rent on time and I do not bother anyone nor do I socialize with anyone out here. I am being falsely accused.  Please respond within 24 hours with the names, dates, and times in which this slamming of the doors are taking place in my apartment".

Now she is saying that it is more than one person complaining that I am slamming my door. She told me that its a lady that has lived in my building for 5 years, and she has never complained on anyone before, so she knows that the lady is telling the truth, and I was like oh, really. I told her that I am innocent until proven guilty. She went on to tell me that someone across the street in another building called in to complain about me slamming my door.

Now, please someone tell me, how in the hell can someone across the street in another building hear, if I did slam my door? All of this is total bullshit, and my landlady and every damn body in my building has to go because I do not know who it is that is lying on me.

The lady that lives above me is a older lady and she plays her surround system loud all of the time, but I never complained on her. Someone smeared food all over my front door, and I told the landlady about this, and she never called me about this situation. Im a so sick and tired of people doing me any kind of way.

Please help me and tell me what can I do at this point. I was thinking about putting hot foot powder on the stairs, to hotfoot anybody that goes up there. I know that some of you are probably saying that I am heartless, but I am tired of people doing me wrong, and lying on me. I am at my breaking point, really.

If nobody else goes, the landlady must go because she is a racist b**** who does not care.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:04 am

Hello, Shakura1971,
OMG !!! I Can't believe this!! The person across the street heard you slam the door?? This is RIDICULOUS!! It's so ridiculous that it is indeed funny!
PLEASE see an attorney. If you cannot afford one, call your State Bar and see who can do this pro-bono (many of them volunteer free services once a year). You had mentioned that the landlady is a racist so, you could also bring this to the attorney's attention.
I would recommend targeting your landlady also for spell work (not the whole building). www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
And, you can do a reversing spell and reverse the bad to whomever is reporting you. You don't have to know the name of the person: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
So, these are the things that I recommend.
Good luck to you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 am

Shakur1971, call around and see if there are any tenants' rights organizations in your area. Then do some court case work on your landlady and wisdom/court case work on whatever legal allies you find.

You might spread some Stop Gossip around your building to quiet your neighbors -- whatever lies they are telling, as well as the noise they are making.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 pm

You have rights as a renter. No one can evict you just for slamming your door, unless you're making all kinds of noise and haven't stopped. Keep copies of the letters. Contact Legal Aid in your state or an eviction lawyer. There is a process to evict someone; they have to give you so much notice, etc. They can't just throw you out. Do Stop Gossip work, spreading powders around your building. Also try dabbing a bit of oil on the doorknobs that lead into the building; that way, everyone who touches the door will be dressed with Stop Gossip.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Perhaps also nail down your home with railroad ties.

SHAKUR1971
Forum Member

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Shakura1971,
OMG !!! I Can't believe this!! The person across the street heard you slam the door?? This is RIDICULOUS!! It's so ridiculous that it is indeed funny!
PLEASE see an attorney. If you cannot afford one, call your State Bar and see who can do this pro-bono (many of them volunteer free services once a year). You had mentioned that the landlady is a racist so, you could also bring this to the attorney's attention.
I would recommend targeting your landlady also for spell work (not the whole building). http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
And, you can do a reversing spell and reverse the bad to whomever is reporting you. You don't have to know the name of the person: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
So, these are the things that I recommend.
Good luck to you
Hello,

Yes, this is funny to me as well. I am going to take your advice on this matter, but I am really upset with the landlady and soon I will not be seing her because I am going to cross her ass. I am not going to have any mercy for her because she does not care. Also, I found out one of the ladies who called and lied on me. She is an old lady that lives above me, so I am going to get her ass too.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:42 am

Shakur1971,
I am so happy that you're seeking and attorney and doing crossing work!
Good for you!!!!
And do this while you're angry because the spell work will be very successful.
If you calm down, let us know and we'll get you mad again!!
We're rooting for you!

SHAKUR1971
Forum Member

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 am

Thanks also to MissMichaele, MaryBee & candiijojo for your advice.

Miss Aida, I am going to seek a AIRR worker to do the crossing work for me because I am not skilled at rootwork. I know that it might not be hard, but I want someone with a lot of experience to handle this for me. I do not think that I am going to calm down any because every morning when I leave home, I see that b**** car and I get mad all over again, but if I do, than I will be sure to let you all get me mad all over again. I was reading Dr. E's website and he really seems like the man to handle this job for me, but he does not have any consultation slots available until October 29. Is there any others AIRR workers that are like Dr. E. I have been reading different AIRR workers website, but when I went on Dr. E's website, he has the products and he explains how to do them, so I know that he is the man for the job, but I do not want to wait until OCt 29, but if I have too, I will.

OMG, I see where Deacon Millett will burn skull candles for his clients. :lol: Let me get in touch with him

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:05 am

Shakur1971,
All the AIRR members are fantastic.
Keep in touch with updates.
Take care

SHAKUR1971
Forum Member

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

Miss Aida,

I need your advice about something, please.

Ok, I see where Deacon Millett will do a Vinegar Jar(Cursing) spell……..do you all think that this is something that I should get for the landlady. I really want her to suffer real badly. I want to curse the b**** too. Ok, I have a problem, I know her first and last name, but I do not have a picture of her, will that be a problem in rootwork?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am

Hi, Shakur1971,
OK, The way this works is that the AIRR member will do a reading. Through the reading, both you and the AIRR member (together) will decide the appropriate spells to do.
If that particular AIRR member does not perform a specific spell, they will either give you magical coaching (to do it yourself) or they will refer you to an AIRR member that does the spell that is needed.
You will not have any problems with just a name. They didn't have cameras years ago and still performed root work beautifully. Not to worry.
Hope I have answered your questions

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Shakur1971!
You have gotten some excellent advice from Miss Michaele, Miss Aida and Mary Bee,
You go girl! You are blessed!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Jivan_Star
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jivan_Star » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi,

I' m living in a small room in Brooklyn, NY with my husband. We are renting out a room from an older woman in her 60's, until we can afford a better nicer place. I have poor credit due to college loans and fear I won't be able to rent an apartment. I hate to say this but she has very poor hygiene and leaves the apartment in a disarray all the time. Her room is down the hall from us. She has a small dog who can no longer walk and it pisses all over the cage in her room. The smell that emanates from the room is awful, its like living near a dump. :evil:

To make matters worse she leaves her excrement all over the bathroom and in her room so by the time we come home at night the place smells disgusting. At the moment we are tolerating this because we plan on moving soon. We are currently on a limited budget. I wanted to know what I could do to take care of the situation until I move out officially. My husband and I are tired about this matter because she refuses to acknowledge that the apartment actually smells and that she has done anything wrong. She just doesn't care at all. It's like talking to a wall. Any advice would helpful to aid me in dealing with this woman until we can move out for good. Thank you. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Good Evening, Jivan_Star,
This is just terrible. You are exposing yourselves to bacteria that could be dangerous and even lethal.
My suggestions are that you call Adult Protective Services as she is a DANGER to both herself as well as you, your husband, and her dog.
The dog is living under legal neglectful conditions. So, if you feel bad for the dog, then PLEASE report first to Adult Protective Services and then maybe they can send help. I do believe that they have some sort of budget that will provide housecleaning and someone to come over and monitor her.
You might want to try an influence spell with a skull candle and also clarity work on this lady (you could also use this on the Social Worker to make her do what you want: get her some help). www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
BUT you also ought to consider healing products for her mind and for the entire household www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Good Luck to you
Good Luck to that very poor dog also.
Take care

simona123

Unread post by simona123 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:25 pm

I am very ill and on disability and I was forced to find accomodation in an apartment that was rented by a Trinidad woman with her son, she needed money. apartment is very clean and very well situated. The woman is very aggressive with her son and me and started screaming at me and call the police on me. police arrived and refused to remove me saying that I pay more rent then her and they don t see a reason. I have a feeling my ex husband had payed her to do that(it s along story is a man I sponsored to canada and now wants to do only bad to me since entered). What can I do to stop her from harrasing me and change her ideea about me moving from there, is not her apartment she also is renting, but I am an occupant I pay rent to her or I can pay directly to management. What should i do to remain in this apartment even she will go which I don t believe. thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Good Evening, Simona123,
How very sad. I am so sorry that you're gong through all of this.
Is there anyway that management can get rid of her? If she's harassing you, you could also take legal action. And by having a disability, you could also seek the help of organizations that protect disabled people's rights (including your civil rights to live in peace).
Anyway, Fiery Wall of Protection can help you www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
And you might also want to try an influence spell on her to move: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, peaceful home products can help greatly www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Additionally, take a look at all the posts on this particular thread. There were many in similar situations such as yours and there are numerous excellent suggestions for you
Wishing you the best.
Hoping that things turn out for the better. Good luck to you
Take care

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi
Would I get some Hot Foot Sachet or Firey Wall of Protection powder and put it round the area out side my apt to keep these out of control lil children away from my apt? They bang on my windows and throw things at the building and I just notice they wrote some bad words on my shutter at my bedroom window. My daughter and I spoke to the mother but she swears her children does no wrong, but lies she tells b/c when I look out my window there they are looking at me and than just walk away.
I'm tired of talking to them it does no good and the mother well I guess that's where they get from! They live right across the path from me on the 2nd floor.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello, Lovebird,
Geez, what a way for you to live. I'm so sorry.
This page will tell you how to lay ricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Those powders sound terrific. But, I'm a little more aggressive, personally. I also recommend Goofer Dust. Works every time for me!! www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you. Wish I was there, I'd love to lay them down for you!!!

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:51 am

Hi Miss Aida,
I know it is not good. I like my place on the inside but I really don't like to go outside and I will take a look at the links that you provided. LOL wish you were here to do that for me lol.

Thanks much
Lovebird

slarocco
Forum Member

Unread post by slarocco » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:13 am

We have been in business at the same place for 7 years now. When it came time to renew our lease the landlord did renew but only for a few more years and did not give us the option (which usually they do). We feel very uncomfortable with this since when the lease is up then that means the Landlord can lease to someone else and not renew our lease. Which would put us in a very bad position. We would lose our income. Also, if we did want to sell our business we wouldn't be able to since there is not an option to renew the lease. Not sure why she is taking this stance, since we have always paid on time and are good tenants (plus we renovated the place when we first moved in). The only thing I can think of is we had a problem with the plumbing and asked them to pay for the repair and they refused saying it was our problem not theirs. They became very hostile after that incident, so I think this might be the cause of the friction between us. What spell can I use to help with this situation, I'm at a lost as to what to do.

Thanks,
Sue

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, slarocco,
What would the option have been? Did you ask her why she didn't give you the option? Maybe there's a very good reason.
Anyway, I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum. There are 3 pages here of similar problems and some very good spell suggestions.
After reading the pages, if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Wishing you the best on this situation
Take care

slarocco
Forum Member

Unread post by slarocco » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:51 am

The reason for the No Option (we think) is that we did all the renovation in the place. It was a nightmare before we took over. So, since the rent was so low we decided to improve and renovate the entire space. At this renewal however, she raised the rent to double which we are paying. But she has a son that I think might want to come into this space since it's all improved. We are very poplular in the neighborhood and have won 5 years in a row as best pizzeria, so I'm don't know what she is thinking. I need something to help persuade her to give us an option and renew our lease.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, slarocco
Wow! That sounds dirty and underhanded. Makes me angry!
Can you talk to an attorney about this??
You could try the influence skull candle www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, bend over spells: www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html
And commanding spells www.luckymojo.com/commanding. html
Last, Do AS I Say www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Wishing you the very best

magnetic1
HRCC Student

Unread post by magnetic1 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Greetings everyone :) I am a newbie and would appreciate any input on my situation. I love the apartment building that I live
in, but the owners fired the old management company (they were great) and hired a new company. There were concerns with
the residents of the building, as the reviews of the new company online were not all good. I decided to give them the benefit
of the doubt, but now it has been 10 months and the online reviews are true. My lease ends this July, but I cannot not afford another rent increase. All but two of the long term residents have moved, due to the outrageous rent increases.
I am a good tenant and I always pay my rent on time, mostly early, quiet and I keep to myself. What can I do to keep the new
management to keep from raising my rent?

Peace and Blessings
magnetic one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, magnetic1 ,
First o you might want to talk to the management and explain your situation.
Secondly, I would do an influence skull candle spell on the management person: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Then, you could also try these spells:
Also, bend over spells: www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html
And commanding spells www.luckymojo.com/commanding. html
Last, Do AS I Say www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Wishing you the very best and praying that there's no rent increase.
Good luck to you

magnetic1
HRCC Student

Unread post by magnetic1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida! :D as always I appreciate your input. Will give update with my results.

Peace and Blessings
magnetic one

California Sister
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by California Sister » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 am

We recently moved and purchased a home. We needed to hire contractors for fixes and improvements to the old house.

I did a considerable amount of cleaning, clearing and such before hand. I used Chinese Wash in laundry and kitchen. To clear the space, Peace Water was used in bedroom corners, closets, basement. I opened doors and worked my way towards the center of the (one level with basement) house using a stick of Palo Santo; having called upon sacred space and ancestors of light and the like (Archangel Michael) for protection and so forth.

I continued candle burning and such as to my knowledge; guidance from spiritual adviser; and great books from last year's HooDoo Fest. Things have gone fairly well considering it has been 4 months and weather here has played it's part.

Contractors can be difficult. Our main hire has been very good, but suddenly, things have gotten weird. After the 3rd installment check was turned in last week, I had trouble having a question answered from the project manager. And things have spiraled by last night, with him bringing in the lawyer....What???

I feel a candle burning is in order. I am trying to figure if I need to expel negative energy or should I be bringing in light. I have 3 glass encased candles on hand - green, red, yellow; brown & orange taper candles; and some small white candles. The bulk of my LM supplies are in storage. And I am still waiting for my current order from LM. So, I have been using what ever I have on hand.

Please advise. Thank you.
Linda, California Sister

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, California Sister ,
I think you ought to do both: get rid of the negativity and bring in the positive energy.
But, may I ask why they brought in an attorney? Something seems to be missing fro this story...
Let us know so that we can advise you properly
Take care

California Sister
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by California Sister » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello,
It is a mystery. Things were going fairly well. There was a misunderstanding with an email. But, the source lies with the project manager who would not answer question(s) clearly that I asked about some of the work detail - it's our house, why wouldn't we ask questions?

Things had been building up since he had brought in a bad plumber and the owner responded well and got his best plumber on the job.

I did not want to work with this project manager any longer, but we thought that we did not have a choice. He would be slow to take care of some things. On it, if the owner wanted an answer. But, he would ask personal questions that I had to skate around - "Are you a Christian? What does your husband do? Are you from an upper middle class neighborhood in CA? " This was annoying, and I just wanted to get through to get the job done. (mind you, our stuff is still in storage, like my LM goodies, and we look like refugees in this 3 bedroom one story house.)

I was told to call the PM if I have a question...so I did...he would not let me ask the question by jumping ahead to make an assumption about what it was about.

When my husband contacted the owner to ask for another PM and stated the complaint is when things turned (not to mention, we had just given them the 3rd installment payment.) Then letting us know that attorneys were involved confused us. We had not threatened them. It was out of character for the owner that we had been working directly with. He seemed to take personal offense of the complaint about his PM.

The spiritual adviser I am connected with, helped me this past weekend - she defined the project manager as the problem, he has been trumping up lies. She helped with some clearing. My husband managed to get the owner to calm down and listen to reason - since we are in the finish stages of the work.

I did some more reading on the LM website and figured I should use a double action candle. I have not found a shop here that sells them. (Sticks & Stones - Fairfax; Sacred Circle - Alexandria. But, they sell chime candles and their version of items. I think that I may need to improvise.
Linda, California Sister

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”