Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Tulip14,

You are, as you say, "very skeptical about these Love Spells." Posting the same message twice marks you as impatient, as well.

We are not here to destroy your skepticism, or to argue you into a belief in magic.

I think that, given your attitude, there is nothing we can offer you. I could call you rude for coming here and telling us that you are skeptical about African American folk magic but want our advice anyway, but i think you are just being blunt and honest.

So am i: We cannot discuss these matters with you because you have set us and the entirety of hoodoo folk magic up to fail you ... and nobody's got time for that.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, Vanessa,
Wow, this is rough. You poor thing.
I would highly suggest that you clean your house with Chinese Wash http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Followed by incensing your house to get rid of the extra bad energy http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html
Then a 13 day bath to get rid of all the junk that has been sent to you. http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Then, your magic should work a lot better.
Wishing you the very best
Take care of yourself

Dew,
No rootwork does not "backfire" like that. If she feels guilty, then unless that was what the worker intended or provoked on purpose, it would be more likely that she just feels guilty.
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello CharmedGal09,
You might want to try Cleansing yourself and your home and then using protection spells first.
I would highly suggest that you clean your house with Chinese Wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Followed by incensing your house to get rid of the extra bad energy www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Then a 13 day bath to get rid of all the junk that has been sent to you. www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Then, your magic might work better.
I would highly suggest healing spells for both you and him www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
And then a stay with me spell kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
And, about your court case, I recommend: www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
But, don't do all these things at one time. You would cleanse your home and yourself first and then seal everything with protection.
Then, decide which spells take priority and perform one at a time to its completion
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

CharmedGal09 wrote:Hi! My situation is quite complicated.

I broke up with my ex a couple of months ago. It was a complete turn around from his end. One day he was very sweet, loving and was talking about how happy he has been with me and how awesome life has been with me, he would like to see us have kids, spend the rest of our lives together, etc, and the next day, he forgot all about me, he wanted his freedom, he said a lot of hurtful things, etc. His actions were completely questionable. He has always been so sweet, caring, thoughtful and gentle with me. Yes, the relationship ended badly. I moved out of the house.

As of right now, I am not sure if there is another woman in his life. I have not seen or heard it. I have noticed however that each time we have had an argument whilst I was still living in the same house with him, his eyes would turn completely black esp. on Sundays and he acted so weirdly. I never believed in dark forces/magick or evil spirits up to that point. I have had readings done and oddly enough 3 out of 4 readers said the same thing, and the commonality of their reading was "black magic" is involved.

Apparently his mother casted spells on us and esp. on him to manipulate, control him, and mostly to ruin our relationship. It dawned on me that she never really liked me after all these years. I should have known better. She was jealous of me as my ex treated me so nicely and he treated her exactly the opposite. She wanted him to be her poppet, do what she wants him to do, etc. She got her wishes. Now he is under her control. He can't live a day without talking to her, that is so not him. He couldn't stand her at all. I have known him for 10 years and he always hated her. He didn't want to speak to her. Sigh.

Up to this point, it is hard to believe all this. I just had a reading a couple of days ago and I was informed that my ex has been cleansed. I don't know how true that is but that is what I was told.

I also have a legal case linked to my ex that I would like to get dismissed before the court hearing happens. I got charged with something that could have easily been discharged that very same day but the cop was pushing it to the magistrate. I didn't hurt anyone, in fact I was the one who called the cops. I suppose it was just my luck that everything turned around and I was the one who was in jail for something that could have been resolved.

What I want to happen is for us to be back together, but before that I would like to see if there is something that can be done to negate the bad experiences, bad emotions we've had together. As in, I would like for us to have a fresh start, no negativity and just love, trust and respect for each other. I want his mom to leave me, leave him, leave us alone altogether. I don't want her to be part of his life forever, if possible as she is nothing but an evil, bad influence.

I am here to ask for any suggestions, recommendations as to what I should do. What are the best steps to take from here on?
HRCC Graduate #1631

SeparateUniverse
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeparateUniverse » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Hello board
So this particular person broke up with me without closure 3 times already,citing everytime that he is confused and that it's harsh on him,amongst other things.Amidst the breakup he responded to my question if he still loves,that he does.It was long distance and we had troubles on our way and he seems to bail when troubles occur.

After that he started slowly fading and deleting every means of communication with me,at that time,i was quick to cast a few spells.We were very much connected in terms that i could feel what he does on a deeper level.I have cast a few traditional wiccan ones for communication and binding.A few days ago i have put up a honey jar aswell,but he just kept dissapearing more and more.(bear in mind that i have his hair,and pieces of clothing,though washed and some property still)

After casting i have noticed that i have been seeing and hearing things like his name,a repeated song and things like that,but the odd part was,i have been dreaming cats and not long ago i have seen 3 black cats in one night,one of them even climbed on my shoulder.

I sent him a mail a week ago but he has not responded,he seemed to move around being happy/sad/lonely/angry at me and that's when he dissapeared.He also mentioned that he couldn't bear seeing other guys chase me.

I have done the visualisation with the flame and the heart and the weird thing is i was able to place it full in.

I am asking you here,what kind of a spell should i put up for him to contact me and reconcile with me?

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:24 am

Hi SeparateUniverse,

Your jar needs time to work. Think weeks to months. Your work sounds just fine to me, give it time to work. Believe in the success of your work. Getting anxious about results and timing are a sure way to sabotage or delay things. Claim the success of the trick before it's even laid.

I like to support sweet work with small but intense things. You've already mentioned candles and visualization, those are excellent boosters. Try this too: You can bathe with an appropriate bath crystal, like Adam & Eve or Come To Me, then anoint yourself with same or similar oil, maybe dust with a little of the same powder, put on your sexiest lingerie, then go to the honey jar and taste a bit of the honey, but imagine that it's him actually tasting it. Try and see yourself through his eyes the way you want him to see you. Then love yourself up. Not only might this boost your jar work, it will help relieve a bit of the anxiety you have about the work and help you to relax. Best to you.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, SeparateUniverse ,
I agree with Mama Rue.
You must have some patience with the jar.
But you may also want to get a reading from an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic.
They can tell you what's going on with this person and give you spell suggestions. They can also perform magic for you (if you wish)
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope this helps and wishing you success in your endeavors.
Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

FemininePhat
Newly Registered

Unread post by FemininePhat » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:30 pm

hi im fairly new here and i want to order stuff from the site however this will be my first time doing this and any pointers will be greatly appreciated.....
here's my situation...my ex and i have not spoke in over 3weeks he went back to the mother of his kids...i want him back i was thinking of doing the breakup spell on them but all i have is pictures of them...will that be enough? if so do i do the break up spell first then do a love spell for him to come back to me? if so how long do i wait after i do the breakup spell to do the love spell? or do i do them both at the same time? please help thanks

Cremeegg86

Unread post by Cremeegg86 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 am

Hello everyone,

I have come to ask for some help, support and guidance. I will tell you my story first and then tell you what I have done to work on it.

Around 6 months ago I started a new relationship with someone from my same sport club. It has gone so well! We tell each other constantly that we are in love, have spoken of living together, getting married, holidaying etc. we spoke non stop. Sometimes we bickered though ha. He is more emotionally closed, and I worry and need reassurance, so sometimes I found myself asking if he felt all was ok and he would be reassuring me. Tbh, I thought it was all ok. As just worrying. This is something I need to work on.

I want to add her I truly never thought we would be over. He is the one person I could see my life with and at 27 I felt it was good timing. He is 24.

Anyway. He has a twin brother on the team too. Last Tuesday we were in the boat and I asked his brother to make a technical change (my role on the team) and he screamed at me to F@£k off. That is not allowed so I stood up for myself but he kept pushing back. Now I must add I have always thought his brother did not like me and was slightly chauvinistic but this is a gut feeling.

I told him not to say that to me and went home. I was very upset. At home he sent me an email telling me he was sorry but then spent time dissecting every part of my role on the team until he had broken me down to.... Well, a waste of time on the team. It was very cruel. I had a panic attack. When my boyfriend phone I couldn't tell him about the email as I didn't want to put him in a difficult place. He told me I was pushing him away a few times.

The next day I felt very very down. The email got to me, my boss did not recognise my eight hour presentation and my boyfriend forgot to ask about it. I remember feeling so unnecessarily angry at my bf. but it was my reaction to it all. I told him I was frustrated with everything and I felt I gave everything in my life a lot, and got little back. I know he believed I meant this to be about him.

On Thursday we broke up. Out f the blue. H told me he wanted to be friends. He loved me but it wasn't working. I have never felt such pain and shock. In the meantime a few things have happened:

His brother has forwarded the email on to my dad who is the coach, as if to protect himself, and he has now been told never to do that again and that the email was incorrect. I then relied very graciously tot the brother and have received No answer. I believe that speaks volumes. And finally I asked to mean John on the Monday just gone. H told me he loved me but I wasn't the one. But the stories don't add up. My intuition is telling me that the combination of his brother disliking me, talking of me and talking down his ear, and my closed, difficult bhaviour has led to this.

I know that I can fix this. I know I need to be open and not react like this.

What can I do to bring him back?

I don't want to hurt anyone, I only want him t remember every beautiful time we had, and stop listening to his brother! I can't eat, I'm nauseous, I dream of him every night.

This has give me s much hope. But I don't know what to do from my end to help. I have tried to speak to him and that won't work, so where would everyone think to start? I am so sorry for the length of this, but my gut feeling, my heart are telling me that we can fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, FemininePhat,
So sorry that this happened to you.
Yes, a picture is just fine. Try to also use their names, birthdates, and such.
I would do the break-up spell first and then work on that. Then, do the reconciliation afterwards.
Here is the link for break-up www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Here is the link for reconciliation: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliaton.html
Also, you could consult with an AIRR member of a Hoodoo Psychic for magical coaching and/or have them do a spell with you and/or for you
http://readersandrootworker.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I hope tis helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello, Cremeegg86 ,
I'm sorry that your boyfriend broke up with you and that the brother was the cause.
Your post is just a little bit confusing. But, I'll try to keep up:
First, we don't do readings or the forum and don't give you our interpretations. Everybody reads cards differently (even the same decks).
Did you speak to an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic about this? Or was this an outside reading? Usually, AIRR members and Hoodoo Psychics will also give you magical coaching.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
You could try a reconciliation love spell: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You could also try an influence spell on the brother (using a skull candle) www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also try a cast off evil spell on the brother: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Also, a honey jar on the brother: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Wishing you the very best
I hope that things get better for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cremeegg86

Unread post by Cremeegg86 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:21 am

Hi miss aida

It is rather confusing isn't it! I'm a bit lost over the whole thing. I mean I don't know for sure that it is his brother but my intuition regarding it is very very strong.

The person who did the reading I found on a website a few days before I happened to come here. There was no coaching or real help offered other than to buy a few things.

Thank you for your advice, it is so much appreciated. He did contact me the other night, he called and text, but that's all in the past week. I will look into the things you have suggested for me and then come and update you.

Cremeegg

Cremeegg86

Unread post by Cremeegg86 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:29 am

Also miss aida, is it worth doing the honey jar on my ex as well as the brother?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, Cremeegg86 ,
Yes.
You can do a separate honey jar for each.
That's a good idea.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

zoeyc2182

Unread post by zoeyc2182 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 am

What is the best spell kit or spell kits to purchase to bring your lover back and be happy?

zoeyc2182

Unread post by zoeyc2182 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am

I am trying to get my ex back into my life. We have been together for 8 years. I have four kids and my last one was born on 1/6/2014 which is his son. He helped me raise my other three and now he no longer wants to be in a relationship due to meeting someone else to my knowledge. Everything was great until December 20,2013. This is when everything went wrong. He is currently staying at his aunts but still has clothes here and helps me with bills. What do I need to do to get him back home again and have a happy loving relationship again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, zoeyc2182,
You might want to try a reconciliation spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
There are return to me spells: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
You might also consider getting a reading from an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic to see what other spells might help (as they wil be able to tell what the obstacles may be)
www.hoodoopsychics.org
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 am

Hello! I hope someone can give me their opinion. I have an intranquility candle burning at the altar at the MISC and I'm thinking of maybe starting a honey jar so that when he returns he's not as angry as the intranquility spirit might make him..Would that work or does the contrast of the two cancel each other out?

should i wait for the intranquility candle results and then try to sweeten him with perhaps a love candle? It is quite difficult for me to do any kind of work at my house, since I live with a very christian and nosy flatmate, so I would prefer candles set at the MISC. Plus the experience and gift of the candle setters there give me more confidence about the work done

Thank you :D

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 am

Hello Greenbee,

I would wait for the intranquility spirit candle to be done before I start the honey jar. And realize that by doing one kind of working and switching to the opposite you may not get a fast result with the honey jar cause he will have just been smacked around by a very nasty spirit. I would do a cleansing bath on yourself, perhaps with hyssop while you recite the 51st psalm. Then if you can't do the honey jar yourself you can always hire a rootworker to do it for you. Their are good and ethical workers at the AIRR site (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/), Or you could forgo the honey jar and have lucky mojo set some other candles on your behalf. Maybe start with some uncrossing and blessing candles on him to remove any effects of the tranquil spirit and then do an attraction candle to draw him to you if that is what you are wanting. hope you find this helpful

Peace~

Nathen

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

thank you very very much natstein!! this is very helpful!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:04 am

green_bee, on top of the excellent advice that natstein has already offered, I would suggest that you get a reading. A reading can give you more information about what is going on under the surface of your situation and help you to determine what the best course of action might be. Personally, I'm not a fan of working with the Intranquil Spirit. To me it is more trouble than it's worth. And as natstein suggested, there are rootworkers who can help you with a honey jar or other love magic to help you get what you want from this relationship. However, most rootworkers will want to do a reading first.

Check out the link to AIRR that natstein suggested or go to Hoodoo Psychics for an instant reading: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 am

I met this wonderful man and we just clicked like we been together for years on our first date. I burned a candle to make things better and for our love to grow stronger. Before the candle went out, he decided that he wanted to be just "friends." Reason being is that we had a convo and he asked if I have male friends and i said yes, not knowing that he was going to hold it against me. He failed to realize that im born and raised in my city and he just moved from out of town. So of course I know people but he acts as if i just sit on the phone and talk to men all day. I mean if I see them in the street, it'll be a hi or bye. So the next day, it seems like we talked all day, he called me on every break. He still was talking this friend nonsense though. I stopped talking to him because im hurt but I really care still. Im confused because the candle results left the glass clear and no wax, only the stuff i dressed it with. What could happen next or does it mean that it's over? Thanks in advance

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:29 pm

redlocs wrote:we had a convo and he asked if I have male friends and i said yes, not knowing that he was going to hold it against me. ... he acts as if i just sit on the phone and talk to men all day. ... he called me on every break.
His concern about you talking to any other men, followed by "He called me on every break," makes me think you might have dodged a bullet.

Your next step depends on why he called you (is still calling you?) so often. If he really thinks that you ought to drop all other friendships with men, that could be a very uncomfortable or even abusive relationship. A reading might be called for.

On the other hand, the candle suggests that the way is clear once misunderstandings are resolved. Burn another candle like the previous one but with a little King Solomon Wisdom oil, sachet or incense powder on it as well.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 am

thank you Miss Michaele. no I haven't heard from him after I confronted him. it was weird that he told me that we should be just friends, then the next day we talk. like nothing happened.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Iv had this happen before things going well I do a spell and boom and it leaves you wondering ..confused. Remember you asked to bring love and he ended it.. that is a sign and a manifestation of your work. You now are second guessing it.. however its rather clear the work said no about this guy. As for but he talked to you, I can list a million weird things my ex's and friends ex's have done and at the end of the day it meant poop. Example.. while dating an ex he purchased for me a brand new ipod had it engraved with my name and message ... two days later broke up because he met someone else 3 weeks prior! He talking means nothing him ending it is your sign.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 am

Thank you Miss Phoenix!

I have already purchased a reading via email with ConjureMan Ali and I'm waiting for his email since I'm not a native speaker and am in a completely different time zone :p
I have read a lot about the Intranquil Spirit before deciding on it. I know that reconciliation or love candles would have been kinder but the person we are talking about...well, he kind of deserves it. I'm not usually a revengeful person and I was surprised too that I was drawn to work with the Intranquil Spirit. I understand why some choose not to work with the Intranquil Spirit.

I would love an instant reading but I haven't found anything to suggest that I can call from abroad. Do you know if there is such a possibility?

Thank you!!

redlocs

Unread post by redlocs » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 am

Thanks j82. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, green_bee ,
That's a good question.
I am not sure if you can call Hoodoo Psychics from abroad. But, I have had other clients claiming that they could not. It may depend on where you live.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:17 am

ooh thanks Miss Aida, I will have to wait for the email reading from ConjureMan Ali..or move to the U.S :D

g00db0y

Unread post by g00db0y » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Has anyone ever tried this and did it work?

To make someone come back to you, take their picture and sit
it down over a glass of water in a dark place without anyone
knowing it, and they will come back.

My girlfriend recently left me and I want her back but don't have money right now for a reading until next week.
Thanks,
Ralph

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, g00db0y,
Is this from Hyatt? Just wondering.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 am

Hi all,

First of all Happy Valentine's Day!! Finally I got my email reading from one of the rootworkers of AIRR. He told me that the guy may return but the cards do not feel strongly about him. He told me not to contact him again except through magical means. He doesn't want to be pursued. He didn't say why he stopped talking to me or if there's another woman. But he said all in all it's a positive reading. I told him that I burned Return to Me vigil candle and a Honey Jar. He didn't recommend any work. But i did ask the rootworker if there's anything I can do, still waiting for his reply.

So should i continue the Honey Jar? Until now there is no sign of him. I will appreciate all your thoghts and advise.

Snowflakes

g00db0y

Unread post by g00db0y » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, g00db0y,
Is this from Hyatt? Just wondering.
Take care
I found it on the luckymojo website under Hoodoo Folklore beliefs
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... lklore.txt

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, Snowflake,
Yes, continue the honey jar until you've consulted with your root worker.
And let him know that it is still going. If he has any objections, he'll let you know.
Wishing you the best

snowflakes wrote:Hi all,

First of all Happy Valentine's Day!! Finally I got my email reading from one of the rootworkers of AIRR. He told me that the guy may return but the cards do not feel strongly about him. He told me not to contact him again except through magical means. He doesn't want to be pursued. He didn't say why he stopped talking to me or if there's another woman. But he said all in all it's a positive reading. I told him that I burned Return to Me vigil candle and a Honey Jar. He didn't recommend any work. But i did ask the rootworker if there's anything I can do, still waiting for his reply.

So should i continue the Honey Jar? Until now there is no sign of him. I will appreciate all your thoghts and advise.

Snowflakes
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, GoodBoy,
Thank you for posting this. That was very thoughtful.
No, I have never heard of this spell but it does sound interesting.
Maybe someone will see this who has performed this spell (and can give us an answer as to what the results were).
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 am

Is it common to work reconciliation spells to a success and have the same problem occur again? I have worked the same spells for my husband who seems to run away unannounced (now discovering it is a bad addiction) having him come home and trying to get him in a positive direction only to have him keep leaving again? Once he comes home do I change my course of action and keep working or is the work complete once he returns.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, Charisma ,
I always tell my clients that once their target returns, to change their course of action to Stay With me spells.
You do this as soon as they come back and continue to do this (while the relationship is stable).
It's kind of like: "preventative medicine"!
I love the spell kits. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Wishing you the very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Miss Aida,
Have you seen this happen and they successfully get the mate to return again or do repeating spells for return fail?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:03 am

Charisma, it sounds like there is more to this situation than just getting him to return. You mentioned that his leaving is connected to addiction. So, this tells me there is some healing work that may need to be done. Some Cast Off Evil work could help him to overcome addiction issues on top of the Stay with Me work that Miss Aida suggested. If you haven't already you might want to get a reading as well. (http://www.rootworker.com or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com)

Best of luck!

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 am

Miss Phoenix Thank you so much for response. I was just wanting to know what is the success rate of pulling him back from the drugs and once again successfully using my prior exact same work combined to get him to return? I do always manage to get hair from him since he cuts hair twice a week :D

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 am

Charisma, there really isn't a specific "success rate" when it comes to this type of work. Each situation is different and unique. Since you have been seeing success from the work you've been doing it seems more likely that you will continue to see success. However, there are no guarantees. If you want a better idea of what your likelihood might be then you should look into getting a reading from a member of AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics to help see where the road is headed.

Best of luck!

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 am

Hi everyone,

I just want to update about my current situation. I got some signs of my target yesterday and few days ago since I start my Honey Jar and REturn to Me vigil candle. I heard and saw my target's name on tv and on my emails. I told myself I hope it's a sign. Then today I received a text from him thanking me for the Valentine's Card I sent him which I dressed with Come to Me oil and Marriage powder. He told me he's been quiet since he had few major things happen in his life that has finally past. I text him back but I don't really know what to say to him. What do you guys think is his problem? Should i ask him. I'm not sure yet if he want to talk about it. Or if he just text me just to thank for the Vcard. I haven't heard of my Rootworker as of now.

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, snowflakes,
CONGRATULATIONS!! WOW!! That's terrific.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't give any advice on what you ought to do.
That would be either you use your best judgment or consult a reader.
I know you have a rootworker, so you might want to consult that person.
Otherwise, you could get a faster answer from a Hoodoo PSychic: www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best with this. It sounds promising!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, snowflakes,
CONGRATULATIONS!! WOW!! That's terrific.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't give any advice on what you ought to do.
That would be either you use your best judgment or consult a reader.
I know you have a rootworker, so you might want to consult that person.
Otherwise, you could get a faster answer from a Hoodoo PSychic: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the best with this. It sounds promising!!
Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply. You seem a very kind lady. I think my spell works! He's back and my petition has been granted! I wrote on my petition to return to me, call me, talk to me, and now he's texting, and calling me everyday! And the bonus is when he told me why he stopped talking to me that I was a little pissed because of another woman. He should've not told me that but he did! I asked when I pray that if he return he would tell me why he stopped communicating with me. I guess sometimes be careful what you wish for. But he told me she's gone, so now I want to change my petition. I want him to stop talking to other woman and just focus on me. Is there another spell for this?

Snowflakes

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, snowflakes,
Thank you for your kind words.
I did address this to you on another post
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:33 pm

okay so me and my ex were together for 5 months. We've been broken up for 6. For two months after we were broken up we were hooking up. Then he got a girlfriend which he just broke up with 4 days ago because of me. He has told me 4 times never to contact him again and each time he comes back. I have been to two readers and both have told me that he still has feelings for me but he is emotionally immatureand he is fighting between wanting to be friends and working it out to him not knowing how to handle his emotions.right now for the past month we've been talking as just friendsbut now he says I am a distraction and told me to never talk to him again. Can anyone tell me a spell or a caster that can help my situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Hello, kyuss27 ,
What are you trying to accomplish?
HRCC Graduate #1631

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:25 pm

I don't want to do a love spell I want to win his love myself. I want to break down his wall against me but first I'm not sure if he'll ever talk to me again.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:34 am

kyuss27 wrote:I don't want to do a love spell I want to win his love myself. I want to break down his wall against me but first I'm not sure if he'll ever talk to me again.
If you do love work, you are taking action. You can work in the physical world too, by making yourself attractive and working on your communication skills.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

I don't mean to sound cocky but I'm already a very beautiful girl. Physically I know he is attracted to me. He came back again today and we talked. He said he keeps coming back because he is a guy and I'm fine. But he says doesn't see a future with me anymore because of the misunderstanding. I know he still likes me we laugh and smile and have a great time when we are together. But he's stubborn as hell. He thinks he is doing what is best Not what he wants to do

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello Kyuss,

I know you have said you o not want to do a love spell, though I think most workers would suggest adding a one or two love me or follow me boy products to whatever you are doing. I guess you could work some clarity stuff on him to help him able to better see what he really does want.

Peace~

Nathen

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 am

I am having trouble in deciding what kit to purchase for my specific situation. My ex and I have had some pretty serious fights & break ups in the past so ive considered a reconciliation kit but on the other hand we still see each other and have sex. My goal is re-establish a commitment from him (which I think hes hesitant to do because of our rocky past) & eventually move forward toward marriage. A few things are in play in the background of this situation...1. I have consulted a AIRR reader and asked if this relationship is worth pursuing and the answer was yes. 2. I started a honey jar on him & have seen good movement (he has become more loving & generally sweeter amongst other things) 3. He is seeing/dating other women (another blockage)
Any suggestions on the kit I should purchase & what can I do to repel these other women or any other tips? Thank you blessing to all
To learn is to live.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, QueenofHeartsK,
I would start with a break up kit and just have the other woman being represented as: "Other women"
Then, I would go with the reconciliation spell kit. It helps estranged lovers to fall in-love again. www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
It may help also if you apply attraction oils to yourself and/or attraction spells. www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Wishing you the very best with this situation.
HRCC Graduate #1631

QueenofHeartsK

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I had it in mind to do that but I wasn't sure how to represent a number of women in a break up kit, ill go with "other women". Thank you
To learn is to live.

zoeyc2182

Unread post by zoeyc2182 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, zoeyc2182,
You might want to try a reconciliation spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
There are return to me spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
You might also consider getting a reading from an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic to see what other spells might help (as they wil be able to tell what the obstacles may be)
http://www.hoodoopsychics.org
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best
Hi Miss Aida! I looked at the link you provided for the return to me spell and I am a little confused. Can you tell me what exactly I need to purchase from the return to me products? There were shown individually and I don't know which products I need to buy.

numero uno

Unread post by numero uno » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:03 pm

hi, im new to the forum, I do not know if this is the proper place to post this question.
I am trying to bring back a lover.. a year ago I started a honey jar on him, with a hair from him
and one from myself. wrote his name 3 times and mine3 times across it and my short petition
all around with out lifting my red pen until the very end and beginning joined together.
I also put 2 baby rose petals,cinnamon and catnip inside the petition paper. I dress pink or white candles mon wed and Fridays
with either I can more than u can, conquering love, and road opener oils, and sometimes I add a lil intranquil
oil too ;)
does this sound right so far? my lover is a Taurus (very stubborn)
ive also done a apple spell~ n buried it behind my yard and but nvr put a bush or flowers/plant over it, was this wrong?
I have a full vial of his blood ;) I also put a few drops on my petition paper n let it dry before I actually put herbs inside
for my honey jar.
but is there anything else I could use his blood in? the jar has actually
brought my lover back kind of... but he just wont stay put, for a while he'll stay the night
but isint consistant. any suggestions??

thx
numero uno

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi all!

I have been working on this man (an ex) for over a year and have been seeing some progress. We have gone from completely not speaking, and then we met up, chatted, and have met up a couple of times since (just coffee, I brought my dog over to his place to meet his dog, etc.) and it has always been friendly. We also text sporadically.

He has been making moves, but slowly. He contacted me about reconnecting. He re-added me on Facebook. This all began in December and, seeing as this has been a year long process, I am anxious to speed things up and hopefully get back together. We both enjoy hanging out together, so I just need to add some heat, you know what I am saying? :) Any suggestions as to how to make his thoughts of me go from friendly/mildly attracted but not making a move to, well, getting back in the sheets?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello numero uno,
numero uno wrote:hi, im new to the forum, I do not know if this is the proper place to post this question.
I am trying to bring back a lover.. a year ago I started a honey jar on him, with a hair from him
and one from myself. wrote his name 3 times and mine3 times across it and my short petition
all around with out lifting my red pen until the very end and beginning joined together.
All of this sounds good to me...
numero uno wrote:I also put 2 baby rose petals,cinnamon and catnip inside the petition paper. I dress pink or white candles mon wed and Fridays
with either I can more than u can, conquering love, and road opener oils, and sometimes I add a lil intranquil
oil too ;)
does this sound right so far? my lover is a Taurus (very stubborn)
I can kind of understand the road opener oil, I do not know of a lucky mojo oil called conquering love and have never used on by that name so I cannot comment on it's use. ( this is a forum for and about Lucky Mojo products only). There is also no oil called I can more than you can at Lucky Mojo, Unless you are simply mislabeling the I Can You Can't oil. either way I do not see how this would be useful in getting some one to return to you. The same goes for the Intraquil Oil. If you are already seeing movement toward your wanted goal I am not sure why you then turn around and try to torture him. I would recommend getting Lucky Mojo's Love me oil and Lucky Mojo's Stay With Me oil and using those on the candles.
numero uno wrote: ive also done a apple spell~ n buried it behind my yard and but nvr put a bush or flowers/plant over it, was this wrong?
If the spell called for something to planted over the apple the spell is more likely to succeed if you follow it's directions
numero uno wrote:I have a full vial of his blood ;) I also put a few drops on my petition paper n let it dry before I actually put herbs inside
for my honey jar.
but is there anything else I could use his blood in? the jar has actually
brought my lover back kind of... but he just wont stay put, for a while he'll stay the night
but isint consistant. any suggestions??
I would recommend buying Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) It has a large selection of spells that use personal concerns in it starting on page 147. You can also put your search terms in the little search bar at the top right of this forum and find lots of suggestions.

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

islander31

Unread post by islander31 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I hate to start off with my problems but, the pain is starting to get to me.
On the first of Feb. (2014) the love of my life walked out on me. We have been seeing each other for the last 15 years and he's been living with me (my apartment) for the last 10 and then one day BAM, gone without a word. I found out that he had been seeing someone else (behind my back) for some time and now he lives with her and it just kills me. I'm devastated beyond words. I just want MY man and my life back ( and no, I don't want someone more suited to me, I want what's mine restored and secured). So I guess my question is this, where do I start? I want her gone and him back with me, to stay! (No more B.S., if you know what I mean) Any advise would be appreciated...Thank You!
For I have loved the stars too long, to ever fear the night.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, islander31 ,
How very devastating for you. I feel your hurt and your shock. I am so very sorry.
My first thought is that you need to do a break up spell on them. Please read this page in its entirety. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I am particularly fond of the spell that has the 2 red candles and the black candle.
After this spell is completed, I would then acquire a reading to see what's going on in his life and also see what other factor are involved, and what further spell work is needed (such as further break up work or if you can move to the reconcilation/return to me spells).
You can get readings and/or magical coaching and/or spell work at one of these 2 sites:
www.hoodoopsychics.cm
Wishing you the very best.
Hang in there. You have friends on this forum who care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Young Enthusiast
Newly Registered

Unread post by Young Enthusiast » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

Hi everyone,
First post hope I'm doing this right. I'm pretty new to practicing hoodoo but long time believer and working with candles and Spanish type magic die to my background.
My fiancé broke up with me a month ago after he confessed certain things I forgave him but he called me and broke it off. It was a long relationship we had and he won't face me, it seems like he's just running away to get rid of his guilt and thinks he doesn't deserve me.
I still love him and feel that he has to have some sort of love for me.
I know there is bad influences around him at work and have been lighting candles to reunite but need something stronger.

Was wondering if I could get help. I'm thinking a red skull candle or a naked Adam candle. What else can I do? Should I also get a practitioner to help me to make this stronger?

Thank you lovelies

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”